Advertising Dispatch Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Advertising Dispatch Clerk
DISPATCHER/CLERK Mountain Valley is currently seeking a Full Time Dispatcher/Clerk in Paramount, Ca. Qualified candidates should have operational experience in transportation and proven leadership abilities.
Computer knowledge is a must. Duties will include overseeing the dispatching of trucks, driver's daily operation, customer service and other duties as assigned.
Job Start/End Date: 12-Apr-2017 to 11-Aug-2017 (PST) Location: Paramount, CA, USA Pay Rate: 12.00 Employment Type: Full Time Pay Type: Hourly
Use this job description
Rental Counter Clerk / Dispatcher
San Diego Based Equipment Rental Sales &and Service Co has IMMEDIATE need for a Qualified Rental Counter Clerk for our San Diego Rental location.
This is a FULL TIME position.
We rent construction and homeowner equipment of all types to the public.
This is a fast paced environment that has many rewards to a motivated individual.
Experience in the Equipment rental field or related field where strong customer service skills were used preferably with equipment experience is a plus.
Knowledge of dispatching and flow of local transportation logistics along with a an overall understanding of San Diego Geography is helpful.
Must have strong face to face and phone communication skills and be able to clearly describe equipment operation details in an affective manor.
Good written and verbal communication skills are a must to excel in this position.
An overall understanding of San Diego Geography is helpful.a valid California Driver's License (class c) at all times.
The ability to lift a minimum of 60 lbs as needed throughout the shift is a must.
Applicants please submit resume for review or access our application @ www.clairemontequipment.com
Or by picking up a application at 4726 Convoy St - San Diego, Ca 92111
All applications submitted should be accompanied by a current DMV printout.
Clairemont Equipment is a family owned and operated Equipment Rental, Sales and Service company that has been in San Diego for over 47 years.
We are a key component to the San Diego market place.
We are seeking applicants with a strong ethic to join our team.
Use this job description
Dana Companies is seeking a Dispatch Clerk who is responsible for supporting the administrative functions at the terminal. In addition, the Dispatch Clerk is responsible for supporting the dispatchers based at our central office in Avenel, NJ.
- Dispatch Clerk will review driver paperwork and all trip documentation and prepare them for forwarding to billing and safety. This review includes, but is not limited to, distinguishing driver hourly and revenue percentage qualifiers, completion of all mileage and hours entries, and proper and complete descriptions of pickup and delivery delays for purposes of detention billing.
- Dispatch Clerk performs driver log check entries.
- Dispatch Clerk tracksand record driver attendance records.
- Dispatch Clerk tracks driver physical and drug test requirements furnished by corporate safety department and remind dispatch of said requirements.
- Dispatch Clerk maintains terminal copy files of all MSDS.
- Dispatch Clerk handles customer service inquiries and requests and prepare and generate customer requested reports.
- Dispatch Clerk types and distribute correspondence upon request.
- Dispatch Clerk updates on-time pickup and delivery records as required.
- Dispatch Clerk supports the dispatch function by performing some or all of the following:
- Take check calls from drivers and pass dispatch information to the drivers calling as assigned by the dispatcher.
- Track and update ELD records entered by driver.
- Assume dispatch/supervision responsibilities for a small, (10-15) fleet of drivers and contractors.
- Support dispatch/customer service functions in the absence of the Lead Dispatcher.
- Support Lead Dispatcher in record keeping and computer entry as directed by the dispatcher.
This is a full time (40+hr/week) position with a solid very broad benefit package that includes: a choice of a traditional and CDHP medical plans, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability and supplemental life, a 401k Plan with a match.
- Computer literate with the ability to handle Microsoft basic spreadsheet and word processing tools.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Analytical skills sufficient to calculate and prepare records as required.
- High School degree or equivalent GED certificate. Additional advanced formal training in clerical and/or basic computer skills helpful.
- At least one year prior experience in an office environment.
Operations Clerk / Dispatcher
Operations Clerk / Dispatcher
ESI is a large premier solid waste and recycling company operating in Maryland and Washington DC. We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, dental, 401K, personal days and vacation.
This position is for an Operations Clerk / Dispatcher in our operations department and would support the Operations and Fleet Manager. The workdays for this position are Monday – Friday and Saturdays every other week. Duties are (but not limited to) daily data entry, completing and submitting of reports, maintaining files and driver records, dispatching and checking in/debriefing drivers.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Operations Clerk / Dispatcher
- The successful candidate MUST
- be energetic and have 2-3 years of experience in the transportation or solid waste industry.
- Good computer skills are a requirement and must be comfortable working with e-mail, excel and windows based operating systems.
The Dispatch Clerk position will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the operation.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A minimum of 1 (one) year of experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or related field is required for this position
- Must have experience with DOT compliance and driver routing
- The candidate must possess excellent written, verbal, organizational and leadership skills and possess strong customer service skills
- Some computer skills are required and will train on the location's software
Duties for this position include:
- Customer service Routing Scheduling driver/dockworker management
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Use this job description
The Dougherty County Police Department is hiring on a continuous basis for Clerk Dispatchers.
- ---- Position #: To Be Determined
Click Here to Download & Print the Supplemental Packet Now Essential Tasks
Employee in this position is responsible for receiving and registering complaints; typing incident/accident reports; dispatching patrol units and other duties as assigned. Employee reports to the Uniformed Shift Commander.
Must be a high school graduate or equivalent with two (2) years of clerical and/or dispatching experience; or any related equivalent combination of education, training and experience which would provide the ability to perform the duties of the position. Must be at least 18 years of age, have pleasant telephone/radio voice and speak clearly and distinctly. Computer experience is preferred.
NOTE: ROTATING 12 HOUR SHIFT WORK (including nights, weekends & holidays).
MUST PASS A 40 WPM TYPING TEST
In addition to the completed County on-line application, applicants for law enforcement vacancies must submit copies of:
A complete Dougherty County Police Supplemental Packet (see above/below for download/print instructions)
High School Diploma/Equivalent or Original High School Transcripts
VALID Georgia's Driver's License
A complete DD-214 military discharge form (if applicable) at the time of application.
A 40+ WPM Typing Test
Failure to submit ALL of the required documents listed above at the time of application will result in non-consideration.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE, AND RETURN THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPLEMENT PACKET TO DOUGHERTY COUNTY HUMAN RESOURCES. We prefer you hand deliver the required information, but you may U. S. MAIL... OR... EMAIL us the required information. Please Note, your Driver's License MUST be a color copy. A non-color copy will NOT be accepted and will result in non-consideration of your application.
DOWNLOAD/PRINT THE PACKET FROM THE LINK ABOVE OR HERE
Click Here to Download & Print the Supplemental Packet Now Supplemental Information
SALARY: $ 25,295.58 annually.
GRADE LEVEL 111
APPLY AT: www.dougherty.ga.us
Dougherty County Human Resources Department
222 Pine Avenue, Room 340
Albany, GA 31702
APPLICATION DEADLINE: This announcement is open continuous to qualified applicants until no longer posted. Consideration for actual vacancies will be on an as needed basis.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT MUST PASS A DRUG AND/OR ALCOHOL SCREENING AND PASS BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION.
DOUGHERTY COUNTY HAS A NO SMOKING IN THE WORKPLACE POLICY IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE GEORGIA SMOKE FREE AIR ACT OF 2005.
DOUGHERTY COUNTY PROVIDES REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT.
E Q U A L O P P O R T U N I T Y E M P L O Y E R
Use this job description
Meal Order Dispatch Clerk
Meal Order Dispatch Clerk Washington
Education, Skills, and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
One to two years of experience of clerical or administrative
Knowledge of airline specific database systems (i.e: CBASE, ACE)
Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail in a high stress environment
Verbal/written communication skills
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word)
Organized and detail-oriented
Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiply, and divide)
Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
General Purpose: Incumbent will process the meal ordering for passengers on flights using airline specific database systems and assist with operational paperwork.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for communication and a high level of customer service between airlines and production/distribution departments.
Monitor phone and paging system for incoming and outgoing calls.
Ensure that precise, professional, and accurate information is conveyed between the control tower, Kitchen, and field operations.
Collet and record data for billing, in order to complete the billing process efficiently and accurately.
Enter information into excel spreadsheets and CBASE to produce check sheets and boarding bills.
Identify and solve errors and incorrect billings.
Process flight diagrams and all passengers count on scheduled flights.
Responsible for ordering meals for customers.
Maintain meal order overages by analyzing flight/passenger count and volume.
Generate all operational paperwork.
Other duties as assigned.
Dispatch Clerk - Portage, IN
CEVA Logistics, one of the world's leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Over 41,000 dedicated employees, working in 17 regional clusters around the globe, deliver operational excellence- to provide viable answers to the most challenging supply chain questions. We operate nationally throughout the U.S. with opportunities throughout the nation. Our North American headquarters are located in Houston, TX.
CEVA offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with CEVA and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence. CEVA people are passionate about supply chain management.
Assigns routes to drivers and owner-operators; coordinates shipments according to customer instructions, and ensures compliance to DOT regulations and established internal policies and guidelines. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Dispatch drivers for U.S. domestic shipment pick-ups and deliveries.
Ensure compliance with DOT regulations and established internal policies and guidelines.
Notify drivers of assignments and direct their activities to ensure cargo is picked up and delivered according to time-sensitive schedules.
Maintain information on shipments under Customs control and ensures paperwork required for the release of the cargo is given to proper station import personnel.
Review and assimilate stored data and enter new data in computer database.
Assist with shrink-wrapping, loading and down-loading freight, verifying the labeling of domestic shipments, and noting the count and condition of cargo received.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED required.
Minimum one to three years related experience.
Minimum one year industry experience preferred.
Certifications and Licenses
Valid state issued Class C Driver's License.
DOT Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Certification
Languages and Communication Skills
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
Knowledge of local geographic market.
Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents.
Effectively present information in one-on-one situations or in small group situations.
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
Balances team and individual responsibilities.
Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Good vision and depth perception required.
Ability to drive and/or operate heaving machinery or equipment.
Ability to operate a forklift.
Not yet defined for this position.
This position does have supervisory responsibilities, which includes: Hiring, Compensating, Disciplining, Measuring Performance
Travel is not required in this position.
Work is generally performed within an office, stockroom, and/or warehouse environment with standard office equipment available and adequate lighting. Warehouse environment includes exposure to high noise, moving machinery and/or vehicles, dust and warm temperatures, and working closely with others. The working environment and lighting are generally favorable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk; hear; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; use hands and fingers to handle and feel; and be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Use this job description
Accounting / Service Dispatch Clerk
Accounting / Service Dispatch Clerk
Trotter & Morton Facilities Services provides 24/7 preventive and predictive mechanical system maintenance and repair to commercial buildings.
Trotter & Morton Facilities Services is looking for a self-starting, dynamic individual to fill our open Accounting Clerk / Service Dispatch role. The Accounting Clerk (80%of the role) portion of the position requires someone who has excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and would like to be part of our high performing service team. We work in a small team environment, where this role also has Service Dispatch (20% of the role) as part of their day to day responsibilities. A dynamic role for a highly detailed and customer service oriented individual.
The Accounting Clerk is primarily responsible for managing all accounts payable and receivable functions and maintaining all accounting activity. To ensure growth and appropriate training in the role of full cycle accounting, this Accounting Clerk role will cross train in all aspects of the course of operations.
Trotter & Morton Facilities Services will provide training to the successful candidate to support them in the Service Dispatcher portion of the role. This role component provides logistical support to the field to assure maximum output per man-hour. This role receives customer calls and adjusts service schedules as required.
This position is located in Kansas City, Missouri.
Roles and Responsibilities – Accounting Clerk (80% of the role)
- File purchase orders presented by Service Manager and Service Technicians
- Match purchase orders to vendor invoices
- File all invoices received by mail, email, and fax, and vendor statements when received
- Enter and post all matched and approved vendor invoices and review for accuracy
- Prepare vendor invoices for check runs on regularly scheduled dates
- File all entered invoices in appropriate order
- Review Aged Payable reports; correct any invoices where errors are detected, including pay schedules
- Present checks to be signed by authorized personnel
- Communicate with vendors (i.e. request missing invoices, report errors)
- File all service reports, customer invoices, and invoices for completed and invoiced projects
- File posting reports for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Service Management, General Journal Entries
- Manage and maintain all accounting files
- Perform other duties as assigned
Dispatch service personnel based on the Service Representative’s skills, nature of the customer’s problems, and the geographic location of customer and appropriate field staff
Roles and Responsibilities – Service Dispatch (20% of the role)
- Maintain knowledge of geographical layout to make logical decisions concerning reassignment for urgent calls, assignment of scheduled work, reactions to problems, purchasing and transfer of tools, materials and equipment
- Provide effective work schedules for field staff to maximize uses of skills while cost effectively meeting customer needs and providing contingency time for emergency calls, based on the backlog of planned work, equipment availability, tolls and personnel available
- Make priority decisions to dispatch personnel and equipment in accordance with applicable contractual agreements
- Display complete understanding of the standard contractual agreements, including services provided and terms and conditions
- Audit service reports weekly in accordance with established procedures
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Ability to problem solve
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a customer service role would be an asset
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) knowledge would be an asset, but not required
We offer an excellent, competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package.
We firmly believe our employees are our best assets and we are committed to providing ongoing training and support to allow them to reach their full potential. Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is an industry-leader in safety, and we strive for an incident-free workplace in all aspects of our operations.
If you have a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence, apply today and build a rewarding career as a member of our high-performing team.
Click New Resume/CV to begin the online application process. Click Existing Resume/CV if you have previously applied to a position and would like to update your online application profile.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
PI97512653Use this job description
Emergency Dispatcher Part-Time: Emergency Medical Services (Ems)
The dispatcher is responsible for obtaining necessary information from agencies and customers requesting service, coordinating various types of services, schedules requests to meet resource availability, dispatching the appropriate personnel in response to service requests, processing requests by field crews, facilitating information flow between administrative staff and field personnel, and performing assigned clerical and billing functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate computer-aided dispatch (CAD) system
- Answer customer service calls for service
- Input and update emergency and non-emergency call data
- Monitor, update, and control the location and movement of field units
- Act as a resource point for healthcare facilities and other agencies utilizing the services of National Health Transport Inc.
- Ascertain proper levels of response and allocate resources to match dynamic system demands
Monitor and document response times of units, investigating and reporting all response time exceptions
- Maintain excellent knowledge of company policies, procedures, and medical protocols.
- Research and answer customer inquiries as well as ECIN responses
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of all Communication Center equipment, including telephones, radios, and computers and tracking mechanisms
- Interact with various public safety agencies, healthcare facilities, dispatch centers, insurance agencies and managed care organizations
Act as a customer liaison with agencies and other departments, participating in customer education and marketing
- Research and answer customer inquiries
- Obtain insurance or managed care authorizations
- Communicate and document service delays
- Actively work with customers and or ancillary providers to meet the customer service demands
- Follow the deployment plan appropriately and consistently
- Maintain a calm atmosphere, non-emotional, professional tone throughout the Communication Center
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Maintain knowledge of customer contracts and agreements
- Assist responding units with routing instructions to scenes when necessary; relay efficiently and accurately utilizing all map resources
- Attend scheduled meetings and training sessions
- Perform assigned clerical and billing functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Performs all duties with the utmost professionalism, reliability, and integrity
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year of customer service experience or experience in a high volume call environment
- Working knowledge of medical terminology (Required)
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Must exemplify the highest performance standards, initiative, excellent communication skills, and positive, professional attitude and appearance
- Must be willing to work weekends, various shifts, and holidays
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM (words per minute)
- Communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate knowledge of Tri-County geography (Monroe, Miami-Dade, Broward)
- Demonstrate knowledge of EMD policies and protocols
- RESPONSIBLE FOR PREVENTING HIPPA INCIDENTS: Careless handling of patient information, unauthorized access or disclosure of patient information, sharing passwords or enabling other to work under the same user ID, accessing electronic patient information with first logging on with your own unique identification or password, failing to log off, shut off, or otherwise protect computer, gossiping about a patient’s health information, faxing documents containing patient information to the wrong recipient or fax number, mailing reports containing patient information to the wrong patient or wrong address, giving patient information or documents to the wrong patient, leaving printed documents containing patient or other confidential information unattended in a public place, having cameras or data storage devices with unencrypted patient data or pictures lost or stolen, sharing sensitive patient information while visitors are present in the patient’s room without giving the patient on opportunity to object or consent.
- Experience in emergency or non emergency medical services
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) Certification
- CPR Certification (American Red Cross or AHA)
- First-Responder Certified