Advertising Dispatch Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Advertising Dispatch Clerk
Dispatcher Clerk Early
Dispatcher Clerk Early Date:Jul 21, 2017 Primary Location:Sanford, FL, US, 32747 Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 10824 Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too.
That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today Position Specific Description This posting is for two positions located at the Port Orange and Sanford service centers. Port Orange is located at3000SpruceCreekRd.
DaytonaBeach,FL32119 Sanford is located at2626WSR46 Sanford,FL32771 Job Overview The Dispatcher Clerk will be responsible for dispatching field personnel for construction, maintenance, or emergency repairs to electric power transmission and distribution lines and related equipment. Performs all dispatch functions regarding work assignments and will be responsible for assisting field personnel in obtaining and relaying information with respect to electrical operations and repairs. Positions posted at the dispatch center locations may be scheduled under the same provisions as paragraph. 35(a)6 which applies to C&D jobs.
These employees will receive applicable shift differential. Good communication skills, clear and distinctive speech, good organizational skills, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously is needed in this classification. Minimum requirements for job: * Typing skills of 40 WPM if there is not a Operations Clerk A or Operations Clerk A Steno within the work headquarters.
Basic clerical skills.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Must be able to work in a closed in area (office space and paperwork storage areas) Accountabilities: * Monitor and answer radio, to dispatch trouble calls, and relay information to crews and supervision.
General knowledge of trouble call management system (TCMS), field work management system FWMS), distribution construction planning and scheduling (DCPS), customer information system II (CIS II), and on line street light orders (OSLO). * Complete all appropriate computer generated tickets, forms on-line, and other paperwork associated with the dispatch function.
Notify local agencies such as police, fire, or utilities with respect to emergency or non-emergency needs of the field personnel or any other safety related matter.
May be required to perform any or all duties of an Operation Clerk A. Required Qualifications • Clerical Test passed Preferred Qualifications
None Employee Group: Bargaining Unit Employee Type:
Full Time Job Category: Power Systems Bargaining Unit Organization: Florida Power & Light Company (0001) Location:
Sanford, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. Nearest Major Market:Orlando Job Segment:Power Systems, Energy
Seasonal Administrative Support Clerk - Dispatch Dept
Antonini Fruit Express, a premier transportation service provider located throughout CA is searching for a seasonal dispatch assistant. This position provides general clerical, telephone and radio support to our dispatch and operations management teams at our Company headquarters in Lathrop, CA. This position requires regular contact with a diverse group of staff, internal and external contact at all levels of the organization. Our season is expected to last through October.
Here are some of the responsibilities you will be tasked with:
- Assist dispatchers in daily load assignments.
- Communicate with drivers via phone, radio, Qualcom, or other means of communication.
- Make loading and unloading appointments.
- Perform order entry for all loads as assigned. Copy load documents for billing purposes.
- Performs activities as directed to monitor driver logs, maintain attendance records, assist with preparation of documents for payroll and billing departments.
- Provide back-up support for other operations department employees as appropriate.
- Performs computer tasks using Microsoft Word, Excel and any proprietary software such as Truck Pro, and TMW.
- Take physical inventory of empty containers in yard and enter into Import Log Spreadsheet.
- Provide empty container inventory information to Dispatch and Forklift Operator daily.
- Perform yard checks as needed.
- High school diploma, GED or trade school equivalent, Some college preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Bilingual, Spanish preferred.
- Ability to organize projects, prioritize workflow and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Experienced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel computer skills.
- Knowledge of geographic area.
- Minimum of 2 years general clerical experience with high people interaction.
- Experience in transportation industry or related field preferred.
Bilingual Dispatch Clerk (Trucking/Transportation)
Job Description: Blackrock Logistics Inc. is seeking experienced Transportation Professionals to join the Fontana, CA Terminal.
Blackrock Logistics provides Transportation Services for a Large Major Food Distribution Center.Department: TransportationReports to: Operations ManagerFLSA Status:
Hourly/Non-Exempt Location: Fontana, CAPay Rate: $15 - 20 DOEShift: MUST have open availability to work any shift. 24/7 OperationEssential Duties and Responsibilities: Schedule all pick up and deliveries Ensure that all loads are picked up and delivered in a timely manner Communicate with drivers, carriers and customers to ensure customer satisfaction Must be able to work in a fast pace environment Must have excellent multi-tasking and problem solving skills Must possess excellent interpersonal written/verbal communication skills Remain on-site during entire shift to ensure coverage Answer ALL inbound calls from drivers and clients Accurately review and process bills of lading for billing purposes
Qualifications/Experience: Must have 2 years planning/dispatching experience (dispatch experience within the trucking industry strongly preferred) Must have knowledge of DOT compliance and Hours of Service rules and regulations Experience with major trucking dispatching systems Knowledge of route tracking and transportation management software (Truckmate and Fleetmatics a plus) Must be able to multi-task, be organized, efficient, accurate and be accountable to job responsibilities Must have STRONG Computer Skill Set and be proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Internet Research Heavy Phone Experience, Must be Bilingual: English/Spanish Must be able to interact with all levels of management, drivers, vendors and client
Education/Training:Some college preferred
Employment Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance after 30 days of employment.
Paid Vacation, Sick, and HolidaysApply today to join a growing team!Disclaimer:This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Blackrock Logistics Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check.
We E-Verify.Company DescriptionBlackrock Logistics, Inc. is a boutique trucking firm headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, with service centers currently in the Pacific Northwest and Southern California and targeted expansion locations in the Southwest, the Midwest and the East Coast. We are customer focused and service and safety orientated.
Post a Job
Line Haul Dispatch Clerk (Part-Time) - Central Point, OR - Reddaway - Medford
- High school education or equivalent.
- Proven communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week minimum.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Computer skills to include strong knowledge of MS Office (EXCEL & WORD) as well as 10 key data entry experience.
- Knowledge of U.S. geography
- Experience in regional transportation business.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office (EXCEL macro development, MS ACCESS)
- Experience dealing with truckload carriers
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Post a Job
Responsibilities:Data entry / order processing
Track equipment to insure available for shipping schedule
Coordinate with carriers for on time pickup performance
Process necessary documentation to carriers
Track carrier on time arrival performance for deliveries
Report delays to delivery points / customer
Qualifications:Transportation - Logistics experience preferred
Flexibility on work schedule days/nightsBilingual preferred but not required
Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Work Ethic
Rapidly growing transportation/broker agency seeking experienced talent to join our network of professionals.
Post a Job
Bilingual Dispatch Clerk (Trucking/Transportation)
Blackrock Logistics Inc. is seeking experienced Transportation Professionals to join the Fontana, CA Terminal. Blackrock Logistics provides Transportation Services for a
Large Major Food Distribution Center.Department:
Reports to: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Pay Rate: $15 - 20 DOE
Shift: MUST have open availability to work any shift. 24/7 Operation
Essential Duties and
• Schedule all pick up and deliveries
• Ensure that all loads are picked up and delivered in a timely manner
• Communicate with drivers, carriers and customers to ensure customer satisfaction
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
• Must have excellent multi-tasking and problem solving skills
• Must possess excellent interpersonal written/verbal communication skills
• Remain on-site during entire shift to ensure coverage
• Answer ALL inbound calls from drivers and clients
• Accurately review and process bills of lading for billing purposes
• Must have 2 years planning/dispatching experience (dispatch experience within the trucking industry strongly preferred)
• Must have knowledge of DOT compliance and Hours of Service rules and regulations
• Experience with major trucking dispatching systems
• Knowledge of route tracking and transportation management software (Truckmate and Fleetmatics a plus)
• Must be able to multi-task, be organized, efficient, accurate and be accountable to job responsibilities
• Must have STRONG Computer Skill Set and be proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Internet Research
• Heavy Phone Experience, Must be Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Must be able to interact with all levels of management, drivers, vendors and client
Some college preferred
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance after 30 days of employment.
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
Apply today to join a growing team!
This position description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required. Blackrock Logistics Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check. We E-Verify.
Comp Aid Dispatch Consultant
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Develops, implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with District standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 16 years of experience in planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities
- 16 years of experience in leading projects, ensuring they are in compliance with established standards/procedures
- 10 years of experience in public safety 911 call taking and dispatch applications experience using hexagon public safety applications
- 10 years of experience in gathering, documenting, and establishing requirements for hexagon public safety software
- 13 years of experience in working with and knowledge of the hexagon applications used for public safety call taking and dispatch
- 5 years of experience in developing use 911 call and dispatch cases and test case scenarios
- 5 years of experience in managing projects that use the software life cycle using hexagon computer aided dispatch applications
- 5 years of experience in project plans and work breakdown structures (wbs) for software development it projects in public safety
- 5 years familiar in providing consulting services in the area of public safety
- 5 years of experience in public safety information technology project management experience
- 10 years of experience in 911 call taking and dispatch process
- 5 years of experience in vendor / contract oversight experience
Total US Experience:
Total Work Experience:
Date of availability to start the project:
Post a Job
Customer Service Center Dispatcher
Our global research platform is designed to help our clients manage political risk across markets and borders. The analysts in our practice groups assess and forecast how political, social, economic, and security developments in specific countries can affect investors, multinationals, and policymakers around the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
? Plan and direct pickup and delivery of freight in line with our intent of always servicing the customer first.? Use the WEIMS Inbound Planning System in harmony with Computerized Dispatch System to prepare routes and dispatch local P & D drivers.?
? Ensure all freight is out for delivery according to service standards and customer requirements.?
? Effectively manage P & D drivers and communicate with them about pickup and delivery status of freight, existing capacity on their trailer, delivery problems/?concerns, etc.? using appropriate communication devices as provided by the company.?
? Coordinate amount of manpower hours and staffing required to run an efficient P & D operation in order to meet service center goals in the areas of MPI Performance, missed pickups and on-time service.?
? Oversee the proper completion of driver delivery manifest, shipper bill of lading and Ward delivery receipt paperwork.?
? Responsible for claim free handling of freight and training P & D drivers on the same.? This includes training on how to load/?unload trailers ensuring freight is properly positioned and balanced to achieve PCIR goals.?
? Handle phone calls from customers in accordance with Ward?s telephone etiquette and customer service standards.? Assist service center office staff with customer service phone calls regarding scheduling appointment freight, tracing, customer problem resolution, etc.?
? Support both Operations and Sales efforts within the service center as well as across service center lines.?
? Responsible for holding effective weekly driver meetings.?
? Responsible for training, coaching, motivating and monitoring P & D drivers.? This includes the selection process for new hires, administering discipline and determination in terminating employees.? Works closely with Service Center Manager or Operation Manager and Human Resources to ensure compliance with company policy and external regulations.?
? Responsible for driver safety and ensuring training is provided to drivers on safety standards and compliance to federal HAZMAT regulations as well as DER, EPA and OSHA compliance.? Work closely with Safety Department maintaining adequate scores on Safety audit.?
? Responsible for ensuring training is provided for new drivers in a timely manner.?
? Prepare for and adhere to the dispatch section of the Operations audit.?
? Perform an equipment check daily.?
? Communicate with Sales team members providing them with important customer information.? Use Problem Log and CPIS to better service customers.?
? Work closely with Safety Department and Human Resources Department to ensure compliance with company policy and external regulations.?
? Ensure the work environment within the service center is customer focused, positive and based on trust and respect thus ensuring we maintain at a non-union status at the service center.?
? One to five years working experience in the motor carrier industry preferred, including knowledge of operations, clerical procedures, and DOT and HAZMAT regulations.?
? Must have basic understanding of customer service and desire to support Ward?s quest to always service the customer first.?
? Must be physically able to walk the dock and in trailers on surfaces that may be slippery and wet at times, be able to move freight with or without aid of freight handling equipment, be able to bend, twist, climb and move about in small spaces, and able to lift and reach objects.?
? Must have previous management experience and ability to work well with and direct others.?
? Must possess strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to foster open, honest two-way communication both internally and externally.? Must be organized and able to work with PC.?
? Must be able to work hours as required and travel if necessary.?
Our regional research practice groups?Africa, Asia, Eurasia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & North Africa?are enriched by close collaboration with our Global Energy & Natural Resources and Comparative Analytics practice groups. Analysts in the Global Energy & Natural Resources group work with those in the regional groups to provide comprehensive coverage of energy and commodities markets, while our Comparative Analytics team develops quantitative methodologies and leads our coverage of international and transnational issues.
Our research analysts are trained social scientists with post-graduate degrees, extensive professional experience, and a diverse range of language capabilities. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world who provide real-time information from the field.
Post a Job
Customer Service Dispatch Aide
In addition to formal training, on-the-job training occurs as we assign our consultants to projects and devote our Research personnel to research initiatives. Our goal is to continuously broaden and deepen each individual?s knowledge and experience.
In this role, the candidate is in charge of daily activities with the network. Dispatching over 25 technicians daily and between 40 and 80 jobs a day.
This position's responsibilities also include keeping customers informed of tech arrival times, working with the network in obtaining and maintaining work, keeping track of technicians, and keeping track of retail work orders daily. Also this position will be responsible for running reports once a week.
Dispatching 25+ technicians
Calling customers to keep them updated and correlate info with technicians
Assigning the correct equipement to work orders
Managing and dispatching between 40 and 80 jobs daily
Managing 4 other dispatchers
Creating and running reports weekly
Strong work ethic
Strong customer service skills
Multitasking in a busy enviroment
Microsoft office skills
Our performance management system is critical to our professional development activities. Ongoing reviews promote continuous growth and development by evaluating existing strengths, targeting future development opportunities and working with each individual to identify success factors.
Post a Job
Customer Service Dispatcher
Regulatory issues. Pricing pressures.
Increased competition. Innovation demands.
our Company Group understands that each industry has its own challenges and opportunities. And we have the experience, knowledge and original research to dive deep into the details of your industry segment to fully exploit the value of your supporting services.
A high school diploma or equivalent. Ability to work under pressure and handle critical situations.
Must be able to communicate fluently in English both orally and in writing. Basic knowledge of computer operations including Microsoft Office
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and data base skills
Operate the work control function to receive calls from personnel and pass the requirements on the Maintenance Mechanics as Service Orders.
When a call comes in for maintenance and repair of some system, assigns a priority to the work in accordance.
Enters all pertinent information in the computer and prints a hard copy service order for the mechanics.
When necessary, pages the on-duty mechanic to respond to priority one work.
Maintains the service orders and preventive maintenance work orders in a suitable filing system.
May be required to print pertinent computer-generated reports.
Maintains the Key Control Log
Maintains a sign-in sign-out book of all subcontractors and visitors
Available for cross training and support of other office administration positions.
Our advisors and research analysts will complement your internal team?s focused experience and expertise with a broad view informed by our work with multiple, similar clients in your industry. Our insights will help you decide the optimal service delivery strategy and best-fit solution for your in-scope functions.
Let us help you take the first step on your pathway to long-term returns.
Post a Job