Advertising Material Distributor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Advertising Material Distributor
Branch Manager FOR National Electrical Distributor
Post a Job
Outside Electrical Distributor Sales Person
- Calling on electrical distributors and contractors to influence the purchase of lighting fixtures and lighting controls
- Closing the sale of lighting fixtures and lighting controls to electrical distributors and electrical contractors.
- Entering quotes for ordering
- Ensuring product selection is correct
- Providing post sales assistance and service
- Problem resolution until problem is solved and customer is satisfied
- Windows based computer skills a must (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Phone skills a must
- Friendly and personable
- Must get along with others
- Electrical experience a plus
- Entry level position is a possibility
Independent Company in business for 15 years representing the largest and most widely accepted lighting and control manufacturers in North America. Business trade area is Middle Tennessee.
Asphalt Distributor Truck Operator (Tack Truck)
- CDL Required
- Hazmat Required
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Outside Sales Representative For Flooring Distributor
We are seeking a high energy/confident/independent Sales Professional with outstanding relationship skills and a strong motivation toward action and results to join our sales team and manage an established sales territory encompassing San Fernando Valley, Ventura County North to San Luis Obispo and Lancaster/Palmdale North to Bakersfield, CA. We are looking for a qualified B to B sales professional with territory management & flooring industry experience who lives within the territory.
- Daily sales calls on existing retail & commercial flooring customers, while prospecting for new business & developing a pipeline of repeat business to achieve monthly & annual sales quotas.
- Meet with a minimum of 5 (average of 7) accounts per day to drive sales & margin growth
- Penetrating & developing the multifamily housing sector through commercial flooring contractors.
- Cultivate & maintain solid, long-term, relationships with customers.
- Manage the coverage of assigned geographic territory in an organized & effective manner.
- Learn about new products offered by our company & present them in a positive, professional & consultative manner to our retail customers.
- Sell, build/set up & maintain merchandising displays & fixtures in retail showrooms.
- Complete company sponsored training initiatives which may include reading articles & books on territory management, time management, value added selling principles as well as on-line territory management training (depending on prior experience).
- Present to & train Retail Sales Associates to sell our Brands of flooring products to the residential, commercial, builder & multifamily housing markets.
- Sell inventory to stocking dealers.
- Handle customer claims through resolution
- Be responsive to customers & prioritize their needs
- Prepare & provide periodic sales reports outlining actual sales information & goals, competitive market conditions & product needs.
- Analyze territory sales reports to aid in the formulation of goals to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Travel 5 days per week within territory.
- Ability & motivation to work additional hours to achieve success.
- Large SUV/Van or similar vehicle to store & deliver samples to better service our retail customers.
- Storage area/garage to maintain back up inventory of samples.
- Outgoing , results-oriented & self-disciplined.
- Computer proficient including working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook or GMail with working Home Office. Must be able to scan/fax documents to Corp. office.
- Self motivated/self starter, career-minded & quick learner
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills (oral & written).
- Ability to lift 50 LBs.
- Live within or very near border of the territory managed.
- High natural aptitude for sales.
- Competitive & incentive based
- Bonus opportunities for successful achievement of company goals.
- 401K with matching
- Car allowance
- Smart phone & service provided
Industrial Rotary Process / Pump Sales For A Distributor
MorningStar’s client’s represents quality pump lines from Flowserve Pumps (Worthington, IDP, DURCO, IR, INNOMAG and SIHI), Flowserve Seals, Gusher Pumps, B&L Pumps (SPX), Colfax Pumps, and more.
Experience and Skills:
MorningStar’s client’s prides itself on having not only the best products, but the best representation in the business. Our sales professionals have the opportunity to grow their careers as our company continues to enjoy its impressive record of growth. Successful candidates must meet the following qualifications:
MorningStar’s client’s offers a competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential. You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, a 401(K) plan with company match and profit sharing, and a car reimbursement plan.
Distributor Account Manager - B2B Sales - Oshakits.Com
Can you help us get our products carried by food service distributors? Do you have strong research, relationship and follow up skills?
We have an Immediate opportunity in our Norfolk office for a person to help us acquire new distributor relationships! Come help us grow OSHAKits.com and have some fun at work! We’ve just moved in to our new offices in the Norfolk Commerce Park right by the airport and we are ready to grow our business development team.
This position requires strong sales skills but isn't a sales position. We are looking for great candidates to help us reach out to foodservice distributors to have our products added. We are looking for experienced professional account executives. You will be building relationships with distributors who sell products to restaurants, schools, retail stores and more. We will:
- provide you with ongoing product training so you quickly become an expert
- supply you with nationwide business leads to call on and a web-based CRM system and phone system
- motivate you with an uncapped commission plan on top of your base
OSHAKits.com is a division of Northfield Medical Manufacturing LLC, a Norfolk-based manufacturer of infection control products for healthcare, schools and restaurants organizations. We are a successful and established business that sells directly to business customers across the country and through large national distributors.
Your resume should demonstrate your experience marketing to business customers over the telephone. We are looking specifically for candidates who have made outbound cold calls to business prospects. Perfect experience would be a prior job selling advertising, insurance, vacation packages, revenue retention or even debt recovery. Successful candidates will have sales experience calling on business customers, excellent verbal communication skills and comfortable in a fast paced environment. Healthcare experience is a plus. We are ready to build an exciting team! We look forward to hearing from you.
You must submit a resume in order to be considered. We will immediately contact you for a phone interview if you meet our requirements.
Sales Representative For Large Los Angeles Area Beverage Distributor
Large Los Angeles area beverage distributor seeking experienced route Sales Representative
Daily route responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and maintain proper inventories at store level
- Responsible for sales, distribution and placement of new products
- Identify and adapt to competitive sales trends
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Merchandising of products and point-of-sale
- Customers include grocery chains, convenience stores, liquor stores, bars and restaurants
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 2 years' beverage merchandising/route sales experience
- Must have current valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must submit to background check, physical and drug screen
Account Development & Sales To B2B Distributors / Agents - Americas Re
We offer an opportunity to exit the corporate bureaucracy and gain exposure in international sales without the risk of joining a start-up.
An ideal position for an entrepreneurial Account Development / Sales Manager with experience in expanding a distributor and agency network in North & South America for laboratory equipment, or ingredients used in the nutritional, pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food industries.
What You Will Be Doing
· Increasing sales by developing new and existing customers (distributors, agents and end-users).
· Working with distributors and agents to actively market and sell our products including training representatives, improving our participation in exhibitions they participate in, increasing our presence on their websites, and setting yearly goals for them.
· Communicating via email, phone, and Skype about customer requirements and Torpac's products.
· Conducting product demonstrations via Skype, in-person and at exhibitions.
· Identifying and developing new distributors and agents in countries and market segments where we do not have a strong presence.
· Following up with new and existing customers on new product opportunities and for referrals.
· Travelling 6-12 weeks/year to visit customers and identify new customers by walking trade-shows or participating in them.
· Collaborating with coworkers to support customers on product availability, pricing issues, shipping issues and technical support.
You Must Have:
· 5+ years sales experience preferably selling premium priced B2B products (laboratory equipment or ingredients) to the nutritional, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, or food industries. .
· Excellent oral and written English & Spanish communication skills.
· Active listening and reading skills.
· PC Skills in MS Office and a CRM e.g. Salesforce, ACT.
· MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE WITHIN 40 MINUTE COMMUTE OF FAIRFIELD, NJ
What’s in it for You
· Opportunity to be part of an internationally oriented, growing company offering the best products and service in their categories.
· We have a strong customer service team to process orders, send samples, prepare quotes, etc.
· We keep a large inventory of stock items so you can offer immediate delivery.
· Our manufacturing and design teams are focused on continuously improving our products to meet market needs.
· Competitive salary
· Bonus Program
· Matching 401k
· 17 Paid days off (prorated based on month of hire)
· All insurances (medical, drug, dental, life insurance, LTD) and a Health Club contribution.
· Company values program TrAnSScend.
· Business casual dress code.
Territory Sales Manager - Hvac Distributor Territory S
Aireco Supply is looking for an HVAC Wholesale Territory Manager / Sales Representative for the Northern Virginia area.
We are seeking applicants who are energetic, self-motivated, independent decision makers and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Demonstrated understanding and application of effective sales strategies and techniques.
Develop territory plan and goals in partnership with Sales Manager, Branch Manager and inside sales team.
The ability and skill to grow business while maintaining margin targets.
Ability to successfully position products and services as a strategic advantage to customers.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
Good communication skills (build trust)
Successful past job history combined with education
No consistent turnover
Viable references (Job related)
Customer Oriented Job History
Positive/ approachable/ personal
Good work ethic
Persistent in pursuit of established goals
Today Aireco has 38 branch locations, conveniently located throughout the Metro Baltimore/Washington/Virginia area. With 250 product lines, 20,000 items, knowledgeable sales personnel, extensive customer training and much more, Aireco is committed to being a full service HVAC/R supplier to their valued customers
Outside Contractor / Distributor Lighting Sales Role In Seattle
A high energy lighting rep company with a contemporary culture and a great vibe is seeking an outgoing, driven and detail-oriented contractor/distributor outside sales representative in the strong Seattle market. The successful candidate is professional, is not easily intimidated and is a team player that expects to make a good living in exchange for his/her solid revenue contribution. If you've got something to prove you should reach out.
You will call primarily on electrical contractors and electrical distributors. You'll be responsible for coordinating projects with your quotations team as well as with your project managers. Your ability to build and nurture internal and external relationships is a key component of your success.
Our ideal candidate is currently an outside sales representative in our industry. You might currently be a rep for a lighting agent or possibly in an outside sales role in electrical or even showroom distribution. You must be capable technically and capable of learning more. You have outstanding sales ability and have thorough knowledge of the lighting and/or electrical construction industry. Ideally you're based in the Seattle Metro Area now. Relocation is a possibility for the right candidate.
Our current associates are respected and they know it. If you want a career, not a job, send us your resume. If you're on the fence and would just like to have a confidential chat I recommend that you do that too.