Advertising Material Distributor Job Description Sample
Electrical Distributor Counter Sales
We are seeking an ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTOR COUNTER SALES person to join our TEAM. You will be responsible for selling electrical products in a wholesale distributor environment.
- Greet customers in professional, courteous and helpful maner
- Explain products to customers
- Pull material to fill orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous 3 years experience in electrical distributor counter sales, or electrician/electrical field experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Kitchen Craft Company promotes health and wellness by educating consumers on food preparation using our 100% American Made cooking system. Because of our continued growth, driven by the world’s passion towards living smarter and eating healthier, we are seeking an energetic and dedicated individual or couple with an outgoing personality to sell our products at trade shows, expos and festivals.
If you enjoy traveling, speaking to groups and are passionate about health and wellness, we are for you.
Why are we different?
· 100% American made with over 110 years of history!
· Our products carry a “Forever” guarantee!
· Our Independent Distributors average $40K-125K depending on days worked and top Distributors earn 200K plus with experience
· Full time flexible schedule
· No prospecting or cold calling
· No product investment-we provide the tools to be successful and we ship product and take care of your customers.
The qualified applicant will:
· Be commission-driven, positive, self-motivated
· Have a professional attitude and appearance
· Prior independent sales experience preferred but not required
· Ability to lift up to 40lbs
· Flexible to travel
· Have a vehicle to transport the exhibit (van, pick-up truck or small enclosed trailer
To learn more and apply, visit https://cookforlife.com or call (800) 800-2850 X 228
Kitchen Craft Cookware was first manufactured in West Bend, Wisconsin over 100 years ago. You can feel secure in the fact that you are working for the best and working for America.
Kitchen Craft Cookware was originally created by a unique merging of layers of metal originally three layers, then seven layers. This merging of surgical stainless steel and aluminum alloy ensured that heat spreads smoothly and quickly without hot spots across the bottom of each pan. This process also gave the metal a seamless way to conduct heat evenly on all sides of the cookware. Through technological and metallurgical advances, Kitchen Craft Cookware is now formed out of one sheet of 110 gauge surgical stainless steel. This creates the most even heat conductivity imaginable, resulting in the most energy efficient thermal core cooking system available.
Kitchen Craft Cookware offers:
Oven safe handles
Vapor seal covers that allow for waterless and greaseless cooking
A lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects or workmanship
American Made vs. Foreign Made
Kitchen Craft Cookware is manufactured in America in a green certified factory. The factory has over 100 years of security and service with refurbished presses that were used during World War II to make artillery shells.
American Made means:
The suppliers and metals that your cookware is made of are proudly made in America with the highest quality surgical stainless steel.
9,000 American families are working because of American made cookware.
You made the right choice!
Outside Sales Representative - Alcohol Distributor - Wines On Tap!
Wine on tap is the fastest growing segment of on-premise wines sales. Tap26 is based in Richmond, VA and grew over 125% last year. Tap26 is the only distributor in the county that direct imports and exclusively sells wines on tap. We distribute in VA, DC, MD, NY, NC & DE.
We are expanding our operation in Virginia Beach. It is a huge opportunity for the right person! We are looking for someone with a proven track record that wants to play a bigger role in a small, growing business. You will be on the ground floor and have an opportunity to shape what products we bring to this market, how products are priced and how we run the business.
The ideal candidate is currently calling on restaurants every day, working for a beer or spirits distributor that services this area. That's right, we want to hire someone selling beer or spirits to restaurants, not wine. This is what our top selling reps all have in common. So if you are looking for a new challenge with unlimited upside and can demonstrate you know how to open business please apply!
You will earn an advance against commissions with no cap on commissions. Tap26 is a young company that is growing quickly. We love wine on tap because it is a better way to pour wine by the glass. Fresher wine, quicker service and environmentally friendly.
We love the social aspects of the job and are not pretentious wine geeks. With wine on tap you have all the volume. Volume = bigger sales = more commissions. You must have your own vehicle and be able to lift 62 lbs. You have to love the hunt! This is 100% outside sales. Hand selling through cold calls and knocking on doors.
Assistant Project Manager - Lighting Distributor
Lighting Distributor- Assistant Project Manager
Excellent Entry Level Position for Recent College Graduate.
Proficient in computer skills is a must
Location close to both Penn Station & Port Authority (NYC)
We are a member of the IBEW Electrical Union Local #3
Sales Reps For Major Nat'l Paper/Industrial Packaging Distributor
We’re a recruiting agency looking for someone who is ready to jump into a sales representative role for a major national paper/industrial packaging distributors. They are located in the industrial area of DTLA, privately owned and seeing true sales people with entrepreneurial spirits who are ready to grow the business and grow their own compensation! Ideally, you are a motivated sales professional with sales experience in any kind of paper goods and industrial packaging goods and your clients are retailers and manufacturers…and most importantly, someone with a can-do attitude to join the growing team. This company has been around for 25 years and they want to build a new sales team who are ready to grow the business and build your own success! There are exponential growth opportunities with e-commerce, traditional stores, food service companies, etc...and this company can provide all of the boxes, plastic bags, packaging tape and other packing supplies!
The role is officially a Sales Representative but it can also be a Biz Dev & Sales Coordintor or a Senior Sales Manager, depending on the level of experience that you bring...you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities through outbound prospecting, or ideally, you bring with you your own book of business. You’ll know how to identify and research clients to target, and how to develop email and phone campaigns to generate new business. You also must be comfortable making cold calls as well for prospects. This is a chance to work with some of the best in the industry.
A successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual, with a penchant for being methodical, tenacious and able to effectively work with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Orchestrate discussions with top industry professionals around their packaging needs
- Strategize with senior management, sales and product teams
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Respond and qualify inbound leads
- Collaborate with account executives and product teams to ensure client needs are consistently met (and exceeded!)
- Gather client feedback and work with product team to identify potential improvement opportunities
- Identify and execute sales & marketing initiatives including campaigns, training courses, and industry events
Required Skills & Characteristics:
- A commanding desire to sell
- 2+ years outside sales experience, ideally in paper/industrial packaging-related sales or related business development experience
- Ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Dedication to exceeding quotas and thriving in a goal driven environment
- Outgoing and enthusiastic, yet doesn’t come off as a pushy salesperson
- A team player with a great attitude
- Valid drivers license
- Bachelor's degree required
Cashier At A Wholesale Food Distributor
Apply in-store: If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our warehouse between 11am-1pm, Mon-Sat. Our address is: 5409 Port Royal Rd. Springfield, VA 22151.
Cashiers will primarily ring up customers or type up customers pre-orders. Cashiers will work closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. They will be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a cashier, they should well versed with our products and be able to communicate with the customers to meet their needs. Cashiers should be able to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on products
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English; ability to speak other languages would be a plus
- Basic Math skills
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
Hart Distributor National Account Representative
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive salary with uncapped commissions for doing work that's keeping our customer's employees safe! All this while growing your career in the stable industrial health care market.
HART Health is now looking for a new HART Distributor National Account Representative to join our expanding team in our Seattle Corporate headquarters! We are developing our next generation sales team to impact the world of first aid and immediate care. This opportunity is a full-time position maintaining, building and creating lasting relationships with new and existing distributors/resellers within the continental United States.
As the National Accounts Representative, your ultimate goal will be to add new distributor revenue to our already growing distributor/reseller business channel. This role requires up to 50% - 60% travel primaily outside of the Northwest, calling on distributors and resellers across the country. This opportunity is a key role on our sales team and does not present itself very often. A good fit for this role is someone who has had a track record of success in outside B2B industrial sales positions, has excellent verbal and written communication skills and understands the tenacity needed to create urgency with distributors and resellers. Compensation depends on experience nd includes a competitive bonus structure.
Compensation includes a base pay based on experience with a competitive uncapped commission structure.QUALIFICATIONS:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
Over the past 40 years, HART Health has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial first aid products and immediate care medical supplies. We are committed to helping businesses keep their employees safe and productive while minimizing the expense of illness or injury.
We are a growth-oriented local company with a 40-year proven track record. Our innovative technology and proprietary line of high quality medications and first aid products allow us to provide outstanding service to our customers. We are big enough to be a leader but small enough for you to make a difference and to be recognized and rewarded. To learn more about our company visit our website www.harthealth.com. HART Health is a tobacco-free company.
Route Sales Distributor
About Volume Snacks, Inc. Volume Snacks, Inc. is a DSD Company that has been serving the CA market for over 30 years. We carry a large variety of Barcel Products, Snacks, Candy, Nuts, Chips, Energy, Cookie, Pastry and General Merchandise product lines that will make up the sales for these routes.
Summary We are looking for a full time commissioned Route Sales Distributor/Driver to work under the supervisor of a Regional Sales Supervisor. The route sales distributor/driver is responsible providing excellent customer service while delivering and servicing stores. Route Drivers must develop strong relationships with stores and must be motivated in store merchandising and sales. Daily Route Drivers are expected to deliver product to stores, rotate accounts inventory, and complete invoices, maintain excellent customer service with all accounts. Individuals in this are provided with a company vehicle to complete their route, company polo, and gas card. Please email resume.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Promote and sell products
- Handle cash, checks, money orders
- Collect past due account
- Handle and process customer payments. Keep route paperwork current
- Ensure timely and correct deliveries
- Sell additional products and services into existing accounts
- Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Push, pull, lift, up to 50lbs
- Drive a 16’ truck
- Open and develop new customers
- Ability to drive for long periods of time
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license- Clean driving record
- 2 years customer service/Route Sales experience
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Computer literate
- Must pass drug test
- 1 year experience in DSD and retail experience
To apply please submit resume, current DMV with at least 5 years history, and driver’s license
Sales Representative - Tire Distributor
We are seeking a Sales Representative - for a large Tire Distributor to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer products and solutions to resolve customer issues and drive sales.. Basic knowledge of cars and/or tires is preferred, as technical aspects of tires can be important when dealing with many customers.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related field
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Customer Service For Packaging Distributor
Customer Service person needed for busy fast-paced packaging distributor in Gilroy.
Candidate must be able to work independently and quickly, must be able to multi-task and be a team player. Knowledge of packaging is a plus and use of SAGE100 will be helpful. Previous packaging industry experience preferred. This is not an entry level position.
Processing customer orders
Working with customers via phone/e-mail
Communicating with warehouse on customer deliveries
Working closely with sales people
Getting pricing for sales people
Working with vendors
Handling and processing returns
Creating Certificates of Compliance, First Article Reports, Etc.
Good Typing Skills - you will be entering many orders, e-mailing and preparing documents during the day and must be able to type quickly and accurately.
Attention to Detail
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
Great Organizational Skills
Reliable, Punctual and Hard Working
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Benefits available: 401K and Medical
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!