Aerialist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aerialist
Merchandising Specialist (Vancouver, WA)
Date RequestedJob Description
Area Manager (AM)
Attention to detail Effective communication skills
Strong work ethic
Initiative and follow-throughSense of urgency
Basic computer competencies
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Organization Skills Time Management SkillsOVERALL SUMMARY:
The In-Store Representative position completes multiple advertising and merchandising programs by following a calendar of scheduled visits. As a result, the In-Store reps enhance the image of News America Marketing.
Achieve specified client objectives and assignments
Complete ad and/or merchandising programs as assigned by market management
Remove, install and maintain News America Marketing Products in specified retailers
Communicate with supervisor and internal colleagues as requested and on an ongoing basis (must respond to request within 24 hrs)
Attend monthly training meetings & individual training meetings as scheduled with manager
Report completion of project(s) in a timely and accurate manner
Complete all assigned work within the budgeted hours provided
Establish and build courteous business relationships with clients and retailers
Keep Field updated on competitor trends
Keep Field updated on issues with retailers (manager issues or store closings)
Ability to work independently
Knowledge of retail environment & customer experience preferred
Demonstrate a sense of urgency
Honesty and integrity
Very detail oriented
Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
Initiative to identify and solve problems
Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
Work well independently & as part of a team
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds & stand on feet for extended periods
Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
Non - Skill requirements
In-store representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (In some cases, representatives will have a city assignment in which they may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
Ability to drive during the day and night is required
Personal computer (with Windows 2000 or XP or higher) & printer
Internet & E-mail access; high speed access preferred
Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
Release date: January 6, 2015
Use this job description
Technical Recruiter / Staffing Specialist
RCT Systems, Inc. Missions Systems Division is seeking a Technical Recruiter / Staffing Specialist to work in our Herndon, VA office. As a successful recruiter/staffing specialist in this role, you will drive hiring efforts for multiple job openings of various skill types and levels, with a heavy emphasis on technical positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate sources
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, job fairs, networking, etc.
- Prescreen candidates and participate in interviews with manager
- Track candidates in the company’s ATS
- Prepare and submit candidate resumes to clients, interfacing with candidates and clients as needed throughout the hiring process.
- Participate in business development / bid and proposal developing new recruiting and labor strategies as required.
- 2+ years full life cycle recruiting experience in Government contracting staffing environment including recruiting for high level security clearances
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently to meet hiring needs/produce results
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationship building skills
- Willingness to learn new things and assist with ad hoc projects as required
- Comfortable cold calling qualified candidates
- Excellent organizational ability and strong attention to detail
- Must be a US Citizen
- Government security clearance or the willingness to get one.
Deskside Support Specialists
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS
Who is Taos?
Taos is an IT consulting and services company that offers expertise across the strategic, management and tactical layers of IT and engineering organizations. As part of the nation's IT landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Taos is currently growing our business in the greater Boston area. We are seeking full time Deskside Support Specialists that would be working side by side with our top clients in the market!
Who you are:
You are passionate about customer service and technology and you are excited to utilize your skills by providing technical support. You are a results-driven individual and you thrive on the success of a job well done. You are willing to work some nights and weekends because you are a team player and you easily can move between teams to help resolve any issue! You are task-oriented and self-driven and you can work on several projects/priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform all functions of a Service Desk Agent at a higher level of proficiency
- Provide training, mentoring, and coaching to Service Desk Specialists as needed
- Utilize your significant Mac Desktop Support experience
- Perform trending and root cause analysis of repeated incidents and work with IT groups to achieve permanent resolution
- Manage all high severity and priority incidents in accordance with service level agreements, including acknowledgement, escalation, communication, and close
- Develop new problem resolution procedures and document in the knowledge database
- Provide backup support to Desktop Support peers
- Create new solutions, standards, and procedures for new client requirements
- Perform ongoing analysis of Desktop Support functions identifying opportunities to increase efficiency of resource usage and the quality of service
- Proactively utilize IT resources to remain current with technology used in the company IT environment
- Complete other duties or tasks as assigned by Technical Operations Manager
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments and operating technologies, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to IT innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, click HERE or go to our website at http://www.taos.com/it-talent/opportunities/and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume (Word or PDF format). In the subject line type: Deskside Support
Taos Mountain, LLC. Is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
E-Verify Participant: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/it-talent/opportunities/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
#LI-POST Use this job description
Regulatory Product Specialist
VSI is seeking a Regulatory Product Specialist to join our growing team. The Regulatory Product Specialist will serve as a core project team member in advancing VSI’s new mechanical products to market. With strong, continued investment in the internal development of new and increasingly complex mechanical and biological products, it’s an exciting time to be a part of our RA group. If you are interested in being part of a fast-paced, technically challenging and rewarding RA environment, we would like to hear from you as we build this critical part of our organization.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop in your career as a Regulatory Product Specialist by being responsible for:
- Acting as core team member to represent Regulatory on product development teams
- Employing sound knowledge of regulatory pathways and requirements to consult across the company
- Preparing regulatory submissions and achieving market authorizations to meet project deadlines
- Submissions and authorizations include 510(k)s, pre-submissions, IDEs, PMAs, technical files and design dossiers
- Ensuring regulatory requirements are met for labeling and promotional materials
- Maintaining regulatory files and communicating with regulatory agencies
- Reviewing and approving test protocols and reports (design verification, biocompatibility, sterilization, packaging, shelf-life, etc.)
- BS in Life Sciences, Engineering or related discipline
- At least two years of experience in regulatory at a medical device or combination product company
- Previous experience working with medical device regulatory bodies
- Ability to grasp new regulatory strategies and pathways
- Proven abilities in project management
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively in a team and as a strong individual contributor
- Previous experience working with FDA
Use this job description
Counterintelligence Support Specialist
Duty Location: Afghanistan, 12-month deployment
Clearance Type: Active Secret clearance
Education: U.S. Government Counterintelligence credentialed course
Experience: Five (5) years’ analytical experience with former MOS 35L. 351L, 97B, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed Counterintelligence Agent or DoD Joint Service equivalents.
Strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of assessments of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting, analytic feedback, quality assurance and the development of Counterintelligence products and assessments
- Knowledge of Army/Joint Counterintelligence procedures, doctrine, methodologies, and practices
- Deployed experience
- Experience in working with interpreters
- Experience with interview and solicitation techniques
- Experience with Counterintelligence principles and methods
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans
- Briefing skills
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience:
- Education: Associates Degree or higher
- Clearance: Top Secret
Inventory Planning/Forecasting Specialist
Our Company Group is an advisor to business leaders on the next generation of global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their front-, mid-, and back-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, we counsel organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of the next generation of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals. Established in 1991, we serve enterprises, providers of business services, country organizations and private equity firms in six continents across all industry categories.
This position is responsible to ensure timely and economical transportation of all incoming and outgoing materials. Support and manage the creation and maintenance of corporate, integrated systems for all import domestic, import and export stransportation activities. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for all lgistical functions. Also is responsible for analyzing and recommending the appropriate methods of shipment and related carriers for outbound customer deliveries and inbound shipments from suppliers.
Administer the export and import transportation programs to properly support the sales, marketing, materials, and purchasing areas of all groups of the Company.
Analyze international freight costs and administer the allocations of international freight charges to the Company and our customers in accordance with the Corporate Freight Policy.
Analyze and optimize the selection of transportation mode and specific carriers based on cost, transit time, vessel sailings, and determination of ports of embarkation/debarkation, equipment availability, and need.
Assist in the negotiation of ocean freight rates, international airfreight rates, international freight forwarder & customhouse brokers? fees, and inland freight rates with carriers and carrier rate-making conferences.
Manage inbound container schedule and coordinate with Production management.
Supervise the invoicing and documentation functions to provide an accurate and timely document flow to our domestic and foreign customers, freight forwarders, brokers and government agencies.
File freight claims for damaged products.
Supervise the auditing and payment of freight bills and invoices pertaining to import/export shipments.
Monitor the cost effectiveness and level of service provided on import shipments, and recommend routing charges to applicable purchasing areas when warranted.
Calculate freight quotations as requested.
Supervise the tracing and expediting of all international shipments via all modes of transportation.
Participate and assist in special studies and projects as required.
Analyze showroom customer freight accounts for issues, corrections and policy change recommendations.
Participate in letter of credit reviews and promote language that minimizes clerical effort and redundancies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Related degree/training/certification/experience in Business Administration or related field.
- 1-4 years practical experience in transportation with a carrier, shipper, or freight forwarder is preferred.
- Computer and MS Office dexterity is required. Spreadsheet and database proficiency is expected.
How do we deliver on our promise of leading clients from insight to action?
An unwavering focus on five key principles:
A focus on shareholder return. This is our ?true north.? Our solutions are designed to balance efficiency with effectiveness, to maximize savings and mitigate risk.
A truly open mind. If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Our portfolio is broad enough to approach every project without presumptions, preconceptions or predetermined agendas.
An arsenal of original research. We generate original research based on real data and fresh insights that leads to better answers. It?s so good, the industry relies on it.
A ten-year view. For our clients. For our industry. Yes, short-term success is important, but identifying, understanding and preparing for future opportunities is the path to long-term growth.
The right first step. No matter where you are in the process, a sound strategic approach is necessary for success. Because the first step always determines your destination.
Use this job description
Cyber Security Specialist
Cyber Security/IT Audit Specialist
Enlightened, Inc., ("Enlightened") is an award-winning, HUBZone certified, Information Technology (IT) and Management Consulting firm dedicated to helping our clients achieve success in meeting their objectives and solving their problems. Enlightened provides the highest level of service to our clients because we are thinking about their problems even when they are not. We are seeking a mid-level IT and Cybersecurity Auditor to conduct quality assurance and IT audit activities for New Jersey Transit.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serves as thought leader to maximize security posture through innovation and provides next generation real world cyber security solutions.
- Develops cyber security solutions for transportation Industrial Control Systems and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems using NIST 800-82 and APTA standards.
- Conducts vulnerability and compliance scans and assessments (i.e., NESSUS, N-Map, and Wireshark); interprets results; provides remediation recommendations.
- Performs NIST-based C&A activities using NIST 800-53 process for assessing federal agency IT systems; reviews implemented procedural and technical security controls; and provides recommendations to resolve identified deficiencies.
- Performs quality assurance for completed audits.
- Establish formal inspection criteria to ensure assessment documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. Commensurate U.S. Military experience may be accepted with experience in NIPR, Signals, and/or IT.
- Three (3) plus years of direct cybersecurity experience including policy, network architecture, Defense in Depth applications in different environments.
- Three (3) plus years of direct experience conducting IT security risk analyses/assessments, including policy, security, and systems documentation for federal government IT systems and enterprises.
- Strong knowledge of NIST 800-53 Revision 4, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-82, OMB, FISMA, Risk Management Framework (RMF), Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503, and additional cyber security standards and policies.
- Outstanding verbal (e.g., engaging with internal and external stakeholders) and written (e.g., developing summaries of technical and security concepts for non-technical audiences) communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Excellent background in Information Security, and in-depth NIST accreditation methodology knowledge.
- CompTIA Security + Certification required
- EC Council CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Certification required
- Certified CISSP, CISM, CISA a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Ability to satisfy a background check (i.e., work, education, credit/financial and criminal history).
Use this job description
Data Center Mechanical Engineering Specialist
This opportunity is with a leading provider of data center co-location sites. This firm provides a complete life-cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability, operations and o/m of mission-critical data center facilities for many of the world's largest companies.
Data Center Engineering Specialist- Los Angeles
Extensive Mechanical Systems Experience/Knowledge a MUST
- Conduct critical facilities Operations and Maintenance (O&M) program analysis and reporting
- Design Critical Environment Programs for both internal and external clients.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert ( SME ) for all Mechanical / Cooling Infrastructure
- Coordinate with Design/Construction Teams
- Assess, recommend and implement industry best practices into new and existing Critical Environment Programs.
- Provide feedback to senior management for the continuous improvement of the Critical Environments program.
- Develop process documentation and training materials.
- 7-15 years of data center facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Data Center Commissioning Experience
- 5 years leadership experience in data center facility operations.
- Solid Understanding of Critical Mechanical / HVAC equipment in a data center environment (CRAC, CRAH, Chillers, Boilers, etc.)
- Data Center Capital Project experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Superior analytical, planning and problem resolution skills
- Highly organized with proved project management abilities
Please send any resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 9173900 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V Use this job description
Contingent Computer Support Specialist
Contingent Computer Support Specialist
Job Code: 8767940
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Computer Support Specialist “contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Norfolk, Virginia. Work will be performed at the prime contractor’s office location in the Norfolk area.
The successful candidate will be part of an integrated IT workforce responsible for development, integration and operation of the activity’s applications, networks, hardware and databases.
Typical work requirements include:
- Provide on-site hardware and software support to the activity workforce
- Support hardware and software upgrades
- Assist with responses to data calls
- Obtain required approvals to purchase IT material
- Assist with systems application testing, quality assurance, user guide development
- Provide quick response (within 2 hours) to resolve critical IT system problems
- Two years’ computer support experience in an office setting
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Applicants without an Associate’s Degree may qualify with specialized training and two additional years of computer support experience (4 years total)
U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One “contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Use this job description
Information Assurance Specialist
We are currently seeking a Information Assurance Specialist to support a program at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Secure Innovations, LLC. (SI) a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland. We are a growing company that specializes in modernizing and operating reliable IT systems by harnessing emerging technologies with proven innovations. Our capabilities include a full range of IT engineering, cyber security, IT strategic planning, IT operations, program management, software/application development, and IT communications implementation.
Secure Innovations, LLC. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Secure Innovations, LLC has an immediate opening for an Information Assurance Specialist who is experienced in working within a team of individuals to deliver high availability services to the customer base.
The Information Assurance Specialist role is primarily to:
- Support defined Information Assurance (IA) and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities, to include IA C&A document development/review, System Vulnerability Assessments, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) planning, execution and data collection, test data reduction and analysis, and residual risk assessment reporting necessary to support system accreditation.
- Shepherd SIPRNET and NSANet accreditation packages through the RMF process ensuring timely receipt of Authority To Operate (ATO) documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in technical interchange meetings, configuration control boards and accreditation working groups.
- Create and track all IA tasks in the IMS.
- Provide technical guidance focused on information security architecture.
- Perform security research, analysis, and design for assigned client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
- Evaluate security posture impacts on all architecture changes.
- Monitor trends in information technology and security that could have an impact on the security of the organization's products, processes, infrastructure, or customers.
- Interface with organizations such as PMs, NSA, INSCOM, PEO IEW&S, Unified Cross Domain Management Office, and other agencies as needed.
- Complete/Update Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM).
- Maintain accreditations during the continuous monitoring stages of RMF.
- Ensure patch/vulnerability management tracking and compliance is implemented/maintained.
- Demonstrated ability to work between multiple internal teams.
- Review and author System Security Plans (SSP) and other supporting body of evidence documentation.
- Experience writing and reviewing risk assessment and mitigation reports.
- Review automated security test results
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Trained/use in eMASS (SIPR and Below)
- Trained/use in Xacta (NSANet)
- Familiarity with the following information security requirement documents/regulations: DoD 8510.01, ICD 503, NIST publication series (Series 800-53, 53A, 37 etc), CNSS 1253, NSA/CSSM 130-1, AR 380-5, AR 25-2, ICD 705 as well as other applicable policies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with various government agencies; both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with FS Polygraph
- Access to NSANet/Xacta Account
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and four to seven years of related experience
- At a minimum, must meet DoD 8570-01M IAT Level I or IAM Level I training requirements
- CISSP or Security + certification