Aerialist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aerialist
SEO Specialist / Digital Marketing Specialist
- Perform competitor research, maintain knowledge of competitive landscape
- Perform backlink audits of owned properties
- Maintain disavow and robots.txt files
- Perform keyword research
- Support SEO reporting process
- Craft copy for SEO titles and meta descriptions
- Add new content via Content Management System, creating internal links with HTML where applicable
- Manage day to day CMS controls
- Review Search Query reports for negative keywords and new keyword development
- Write ad copy and create ad tests
- Ability to learn or understands paid search bidding best practices
- Optimize Display and Remarketing campaigns
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape for our industry
- Make analytical, data driven recommendations to identify opportunities for optimization
- Compile reports showing results using paid search KPIs
- Monitor trends using paid search tools
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Track record of impeccable project management and execution.
- Fluency with marketing measurement and CRM tools, Google Analytics, etc.
- Complete Knowledge of SEO and best practices
- Technically savvy with a passion for social media and content marketing
- Incredibly strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage and internally driven sense of accountability
- Must have the desire and aptitude to grow the department and manage a team.
Software Specialist Or Senior Software Specialist
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level
If Sr SW Specialist:
- Minimum of ten (10) years working on engineering projects for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience developing with Java in a Linux environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years working on engineering projects for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility. (SW Specialist)
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience developing with Java in a Linux environment.
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years experience designing & developing with Hadoop/MapReduce, and/or Accumulo
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years experience with streams processing design & development
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years experience with the design & development of applications for use in distributed computing environments
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of two (2) years experience leading a software development team on a mid- to large-scale development project in a research environment
- Demonstrated experience with design, development, and testing in the current, various cloud technology architectural components supporting analytic modernization
- Demonstrated experience defining and developing interfaces between technologies (e.g. Accumulo, Infosphere Streams, Tomcat, JMS, Hadoop, and/or Map/Reduce)
- Demonstrated experience with the installation, configuration, and management of cloud technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Accumulo, open source job scheduling packages, and/or cloud management)
- Demonstrated experience with Accumulo-specific development
- Demonstrated experience with the development and sustainment of SIGINT data processing systems (experience processing similarly unstructured unclassified data may be substituted)
- Demonstrated experience with SIGINT dataflow, systems management, and/or compliance infrastructure components
- Demonstrated experience with the design & development of web applications
- Demonstrated experience with Storm
- Demonstrated experience with Mesosphere
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Myriad
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Automated Test Specialist
!!! U.S. Citizen and ability to pass a public trust investigation!!!
The Test Engineer will support industry leading Content Management System for the client by providing automated and manual testing expertise to a Scrum Team tasked with delivering functional enhancements to the system.
- Integrate user stories with business and application requirements in test cases and scripts that align with a comprehensive test strategy
- Be an active participant with the development team in the analysis, design, and development process to support automated testing test case development, and test case development/revisions
- Coordinate functional and exploratory testing with automated test scripts
- Align project documentation and schedule with test strategy
- Proactive leader in defect identification, tracking, monitoring, resolution, and reporting (i.e. metrics)
- Report, track and communicate status on issues and risks using the reporting guidelines
- U.S. Citizen and ability to pass a public trust investigation
- 5 years of hands-on testing experience with relevant manual and automated testing experience.
- Strong experience using testing tools such as HP UFT, Selenium and Script development
- Experience with Selenium highly desirable.
- Understanding of Specification Driven Development, Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development
- Excellent understanding and experience of Test Automation Frameworks, Regression, System, and Performance Testing
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Familiarity with software quality assurance best practices
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to conceptualize complex scenarios
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written); ability to effectively communicate directly at all levels within the customer organization
- Effective time management, documentation, and organizational skills
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
Post a Job
Loan Servicing Specialist / Tax And Insurance
- Responsible for property tax service for various states with diverse due dates.
- Ensures tax contract information is uploaded to individual accounts.
- Responsible for ordering tax service contracts on new loans set up, as required.
- Ensures insurance coverage is maintained on all loan collateral and directs follow-up on missing or cancelled policies according to RESPA regulations and CFBP Rules.
- Timely preparation of shortage and cancellation notification letters to borrowers and clients according to RESPA regulations and CFPB Rules.
- Prepare Client Technical Default Reports.
- Maintain lender-placed insurance.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform Escrow Analysis Disclosures.
- Prepare and balance Escrow Deficit Reports
- Timely response to borrowers and clients (includes emails and calls)
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- 12 months of loan servicing experience or related customer service experience.
- Knowledge of property taxes and hazard insurance preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Ability to interpret documents such as instructions and procedure manuals
IT Security Specialist
This is a Remote opportunity 4 out of 5 days per week (Need to be onsite on Wednesdays)
IT Security Specialist, Security Compliance is responsible for helping ensure timely and effective security risk assessments of computer systems. Additionally, will prepare the necessary assessment reports, documenting the results associated with the assessment and provide peer review of teammates’ deliverables as needed. As a result of the assessments, will develop updates Plan of Action and Milestone (POAM) tables and performs the validation and verification of remediation efforts to close POAMs as needed.
In depth experience with security risk assessments using the NIST Framework
Experience validating artifacts submitted for POAM closure
CISSP or other security related certification
Familiarity with Nessus, Security Center 5, Webinspect, DB Protect, Fortify, Appscan, Nipper, Burp Suite Pro, WebSphere, ActiveState Perl, Aquafold, SoapUI Pro, Ultraedit, SNSScan, SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset, Fortify, RSA Archer, Swimlane, XACTA Continuum
Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
NOTE: These are W2 Positions with Full Benefits
Specialist IS Bus Sys Analyst (JP 3238)
3Key Consulting is looking for a Specialist IS Bus Sys Analyst for a leading, international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA
Title: Specialist IS Bus Sys Analyst (JP 3238)
Location- Thousand Oaks,CA- Onsite role
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 5 months (plus possible extensions)
Business Unit: OIS, Global Supply Chain
• Experience of business process analysis; business analysis consulting experience; experience as a participating team member on major business process improvement initiatives in the pharmaceutical industry
• strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
• ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
• demonstrates an urgency to achieve goals and can be relied upon to deliver results; ability to handle varying amounts of information, distill key points drawing practical conclusions translating into a strong business case and clear business requirements.;
• excellent communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal; maintain and build client relationships
• ability to effectively work with others with a diversity of communication styles and technical areas of expertise;
• demonstrates the ability to lead the planning, design and implementation of projects;
SAP functional experience preferred in OTC, PTS or MM
TOP MUST-HAVE SKILL SETS: Business analysis and process mapping Supply chain excellent communication skills: oral, written, presentation Powerpoint, excel, MS Project, SAP
DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES: Partnering with the business on IS initiatives and business process improvement opportunities Be the single point of contact for the business and ensure high service level Evaluate technology solutions, provide recommendations Escalate issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution Partner with other IS organizations (commercial , ERP, infrastructure etc) to ensure smooth operation of initiatives in progress
WHY THIS POSITION IS OPEN: Additional support needed for the team.
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION: Great opportunity and high visibility.
RED FLAGS: lack of communication skills or conflict management lack of understanding of technology and its role in supply chain operations Lack of team spirit
INTERVIEW PROCESS: lack of communication skills or conflict management lack of understanding of technology and its role in supply chain operations Lack of team spirit
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to resumes @3keyconsulting.com.
If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.No Third-party Vendors Please
Post a Job
SEO Marketing Specialist
Looking for a marketing specialist to help with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for website, offering particular services.
Must have previous experience, and sample portfolio of past successes. Ideally, person can help implement Best Practice Guide for future SEO implementations.
Short term project-- either paid as hourly or based on project.
No Agency Please
Post a Job
Global Service Specialist
Global Service Specialist
Worldwide (Include but not limited to USA, China, Japan, Europe, Mexico, etc.)
Global Service Specialist Description:
This leadership development program will be full-time management talent positions designed for graduating masters from overseas schools around the world. For the qualified talent will join in a 2 years rotation in our core global services business units. It will not limited include: Service Parts Management, Service parts planning and procurement, Service operational management, Service delivery management and services strategic projects and so on.
Global Service Specialist
- Master’s Degree in Supply chain, Engineering, Business or similar field is preferred
- Proficient English and Mandarin language skills are required
- Must have major related internship experience at multi-national international company
- 1-2 years work experience is a great advantage
- Strong executive presence and ability to make effective calls/presentations to internal stakeholders, customers, and business partners to support sales and services needs
- Ability to build and sustain internal and external relationships and the stature and credibility to interface at all levels in customer and partner relationships
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills with customers
- Flexible to multi-national culture and can work under big pressure
Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist - NP
NP Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist needed. This position is located in nearby Bradford, MA. Nurse Practitioner to function as our full time staff Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. Seeking a full time Board Eligible/Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join a family owned and operated healthcare system just 30 minutes north of Boston. We have both inpatient and outpatient positions. The provider will be providing care for their adult or geriatric patients. staffed by a multidisciplinary team consisting of experienced board certified psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and master level licensed independent clinical social workers. Our clinicians are all registered and licensed/board certified in their respective fields. They are all actively engaged in ongoing continuing education and the highest performance in professional and ethical standards. We specialize in adult mental health. Each clinician is a general practitioner, meaning that they are trained in various therapeutic modalities and are able to assist individuals in coping with and understanding various diagnoses and life stressors. Our clinicians are committed to providing individualized, person-centered, therapeutic mental health treatment. Opportunity highlights: 71 bed hospital. Monday-Friday schedule with optional call and optional weekend rounding. Approximately 10 patients per day. Types of cases include: psychosis, bipolar and depression. Competitive compensation and relocation assistance available. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited program and licensed (or have the ability to become)in the state of practice. This is a high level position so potential candidate must meet all specified requirements to be eligible for consideration. NO Sponsorship or Visa transfers, No 3rd Party Vendor Referrals, and NO foreign Based Resumes will be accepted at this time. Potential Paid Relocation within the US for ideal candidate. Immediate need and Incredible Pay offered for exceptional candidates.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Julie A. Grey
Legal Contract Specialist
Our client has been ranked 2 consecutive years as a top 100 employer. They offer competitive compensation that includes a benefits package with health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Maintain customer, vendor, and subcontracts agreements for various products and services.
- Participate in contract drafting, contract administration, contract negotiation and customer contact activities to ensure proper contract fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Producing contractual correspondence, narratives for contract changes, ensuring contracts are approved and signed in a timely fashion, upkeep of contract files and track all internal/external contracts.
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- 5-7 years previous contracts experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to write and edit business material.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate business risks.
- Experience with products and services contracts.
- Experience with general Contract Terms and Conditions.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex contractual agreements.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Must be proficient with MS Word.