Aerialist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aerialist
Billing Coding Specialist
Our Company has a worldwide presence, with offices in Dallas, New York, Toronto, London and Gurgaon. We are a global team of numerous nationalities, religions, backgrounds and experiences.
We honor our diversity by offering cultural training spotlighting our various geographies. Yet for all our differences, we are committed to a common set of values and an organizational culture that respects our differences.
This position is responsible for entering charge information to produce billing for services rendered. The role of this position is also responsible for researching all information needed to complete billing process, including retrieving charge entry information from multiple information system and/or from office personnel.
-A minimum of 1 - 3 years in a hospital billing environment could be substitued in lieu of formal education
-Knowledge of correct charge entry, procedure and diagnosis coding, and medical necessity linkage
-Ability to differentiate HMO and PPO Networks, Medicare, Medicaid and other third party identification cards
-Knowledge of Medicaid billing and regulations
-Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
Our professional backgrounds are also varied. Our consulting teams combine training and experience derived from many perspectives, including management consulting with other strategy firms, high-level functional backgrounds in a variety of industries, roles in the service provider community and MBA graduates with relevant work experience. The members of the research practice also come from varied backgrounds with some joining us shortly after graduating college and others with established research careers.
Post a Job
Part-Time Sales Specialist
Part Time Sales Specialist
Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows - Santa Monica, CA
Vilebrequin naturally found its place in the world of luxury where it has become the ultimate reference in men’s swimwear. Throughout its exceptional history, the brand has remained true to its original spirit and values, combining freedom and elegance.
A Vilebrequin Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding the mindset of the Vilebrequin brand and strives to bring it to life every day. Each Specialist must provide attentive and knowledgeable assistance to ensure the highest level of customer service.
-Stays aware of store KPI targets and actively works to exceed those by using resources available
-Upholds luxury clienteling standards to provide the best customer experience
-Consistently executes merchandising and maintenance standards
-Strives to stay current on all products in order to successfully assist customers
-Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and managers
-Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap
-Performs register transactions in according with POS guidelines - handles cash and provides change without error
-Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise
-Leads by example and positively influences others
-Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills both on and off sales floor
-Strong attention to detail
-Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
-Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as business dictates
-Previous experience in luxury retail preferred
-Weekly Bonus Structure
-Performance-based opportunities for advancement
Post a Job
Jr Business Analyst/Product Specialist
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
Identify critical metrics to measure infrastructure operations and design operational dashboard for leadership review.?
Complete extensive analysis and trend identification to gain insight of the health of infrastructure operations and make recommendations for improvement.?
Design, create, and deploy standard and custom reports for Infrastructure Asset (IA) team member use.? To do so, one will need to build complex queries, calculations, and formulas and complete extensive data validation and troubleshooting in the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Analytics Tool (SAP Business-Objects Enterprise XI 3.?0).?
Participate in developing, designing and implementing Infrastructure Asset BMC Remedy reporting standards and processes that align with Lean Sigma.?
Fulfill the reporting requirements of the entire Infrastructure Asset Group.?
Develop process documentation by translating complex step-by-step processes into easy-to-follow tutorials using various communication tools ranging from Microsoft (MS) PowerPoint to SharePoint Forum posts.?
Provide consulting services by drawing out an understanding of a team or individual's end goal from a discussion and translate goal into a suitable, actionable report metric.?
Provide scheduled and ad-hoc ITSM Analytics training for IA team members on items similar, but not limited, to the following: running reports, scheduling reports, and creating direct links to reports.
Conduct testing to identify and communicate ITSM Analytics tool bugs or issues and their corresponding impact on the organization with the Application's support team.?
Continually explore and develop reporting mechanisms based on the needs of the IA organization.? Evaluate effectiveness of current year?s dashboards and recommend new metrics for the following year.?
Minimum of 1 - 4 years of experience with troubleshooting and investigative skills including the ability to be creative when researching an issue.? Be able to analyze results, identify issues or concerning trends, propose solutions, execute proposed solutions, and review outcome.?
Advanced MS Excel skills
Experienced with MS PowerPoint
Strong communication and relationship management.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to focus on the end user of the Group?s services while also meeting the reporting needs of the Infrastructure Asset Organization
Enthusiasm and commitment to communicating, supporting, and working well with others in the team.? Willingness to respond quickly, coach others, and provide training whenever possible
Adaptability and openness to change and drives for high performance and efficiency
Knowledge of and/?or experience with the ITSM Analytics Tool (SAP Business-Objects Enterprise XI 3.?0) ? is preferred.?
Strong organization, planning, and time-management skills
Some understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles.
Moderate presentation and training skills.? MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge
Ability to summarize and present information to a level of detail appropriate to audiences ranging from business leaders to technical experts
Ability to work collaboratively in order to meet deadlines
Our company is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Post a Job
Support Specialist 2 – Isp/Osp
Perform Inside and Outside Plant (ISP/OSP) IT tasks in support of the assigned customer. The individual will utilize the Automated Information systems (AIS), including but not limited to, the Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS), CIPS Visualization Component (CVC) Outside Plant, CIPS Inside Plant (ISP) telecommunications infrastructures information, and 96th CS Enterprise Information Management (EIM) SharePoint Site. IAW AFI 33-150, Technical Orders, Standards, Specifications and documents listed in this PWS and instructions published at the CIPS/CIPS 5.0/CVC/ISP/EIM SharePoint accessible websites. The individual shall accomplish this work by producing, maintaining, updating, and posting changes to CIPS/CIPS 5.0/CVC/ISP using Government-provided Communications Feature Data (CFD) including; forms, software and web browser applications, administrative and maintenance CSIRs, Legacy CSIRs, Microstation files, ArcGIS files/Shape files, work orders, inspection reports, Interim Installation Records (As-built) and as-installed marked-up drawings, installations or repairs and GPS services produced as a result of Contractor and Government operations, project management data, etc. The individual must demonstrate that updated information entered into the CIPS/CIPS 5.0/CVC/ISP is accurate and complete by producing CIPS/CIPS 5.0/CVC/ISP generated reports and drawings.
Education and Experience: Bachelors or Associates Degree Preferred. 5-7 years’ experience in ISP/OSP tasks. Experience may be considered in lieu of Education. Preferred minimum one (1) years’ experience updating CIPS/CIPS 5.0/CVC/ISP by utilizing Legacy CSIRs drawings, Microstation software/files, ArcGIS software/Shape files and As-Built Drawings.
SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
AC4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
ISO Customer Specialist
ISO CUSTOMER SPECIALIST
Coral Springs, Florida
Who We Are and What We Do
What keeps things humming at BFS? Right process, driving the right answers to the right business people. We use technology to speed up giving profitable businesses the loans they need to thrive. We have funneled millions of dollars to companies in New York, California, Florida, Canada and the UK through Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) across the country. This is just a fraction of what we could do. To grow, we will need to document and expand our existing ISO networks. The ISO Customer Specialist will serve as BFS’s primary phone contact with the ISO network. (S)he will report to the ISO Relations Manager as part of the ISO Relations team.
Who You Are
You are best on the phone and your energy immediately calms down anxious customers. You know how to pause, reassure, research options and deliver solutions that work in a short space of time. You are quick, responsive and sensible. You understand how business organizations work and you accept training, coaching and new ideas with a smile.
You are studying for your degree or you have decided to take a detour from a position which began to feel like a dead-end. You enjoy being in the work-world and you are eager to catch up in a place which offers real career growth potential. You realize that you will need to contribute quickly and that your strongest skills involve customer interface and building relationships.
What You Will Do
The ICS will:
- Use his or her strong phone skills to build rapport with the ISO community, to encourage ISOS to satisfy the requirements of their relationships with BFS
- Validate data
- Manage highly sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Complete projects on time
- Find creative ways to enlist others and to get ISOs involved in the completion process
- Take input from other team members
- Learn alternate strategies
- Apply a proactive approach; provide service quickly and effectively
- Inform the ISO Relations Manager and other senior leaders informed of project status
- Be a phone ambassador for BFS in the ISO community
- Energy, personal presence and powers of persuasion
- Strong customer service skills and approach
- Discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Curiosity and willingness to investigate and resolve business issues
- Team spirit; resilience, tenacity and focus
- Flexibility and willingness to change direction, as needed, to get the task completed
- Customized training and the opportunity to create a career
- Funny, smart and focused team, full of energy
- Rewards for creativity and results
- Designer offices with snacks, tea, break areas and secure employee parking
- Restaurants, banking, shopping and recreation within minutes of the office
- Health insurance, dental, 401(k) and other benefits
Competitive Base + Benefits.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Job
C++ Specialist Software Engineer II (Ts/Sci W/Poly)
C++ Specialist, needed to support a new task on an existing project in Annapolis Junction Md
- 3 years' experience with Bachelor of Science Degree
- 1 year experience with Master of Science Degree
- 7+ years' experience in software development technologies and methodologies
- Intermediate to advanced C/C++ skills and experience on medium- to high-complexity projects
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Ability to pick up new technologies, quickly review and integrate new libraries
- Relational database experience (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Basic web development skills, including creating and consuming web services
- Java development experience
- Experience with RF and/or network assessment
- Experience with standard build tools (e.g., Eclipse, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Post a Job
Requirements Management Specialist
Graham Technologies is hiring a Requirements Management Specialist in Springfield, VA. We are looking for Requirements Management Specialist to support requirements document reviews and contractor proposals and support technical evaluations with PMO and appropriate customers/teams.
- Support disposition of new requirements and status of ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor contractor work for cost, schedule and performance issues and identify areas of risk
- Participate in internal and external forums and develop recommendations relating to program direction and guidance
- Provide support to the integration of multiple contract activities.
- Provide support to the risk management function.
- Provide support to engineering review board, configuration management and requirements forums including the IRAB, RFC preparation, technical review and coordination.
- Prepare graphics, reports, engineering data and analysis in support of Government directed studies, reviews, conferences and briefings.
- Assist in planning and conducting studies and analyses required to support/identify long-term management and/or technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in systems engineering, operations research, or related discipline.
- 8 years of experience
- Experience with government acquisition and program management on major IC or DoD program.
- Knowledge of ISP technologies.
- Knowledge of DoD and/or IC acquisition lifecycle processes, and configuration management processes.
- Experience applying ITIL or other process improvement tools.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Post a Job
Search Marketing Specialist (Freelance / Independent Contractor)
As GRAYBOX continues to grow, we are expanding our Strategy team to include a Search Marketing Specialist to help us better serve our clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Strategy team to implement the following ongoing digital marketing initiatives for GRAYBOX and our clients:
- Paid Media (PPC, Remarketing, Display, etc)
- Organic SEO
- Social strategy
- Evaluate and analyze marketing success across channels, providing strategic insights into what worked, what didn’t, and actionable areas of improvement.
- Compile and analyze client reports and data on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Analyze site engagement and user experience internally and for clients.
- Develop and implement social media strategy for internal and external clients.
- Manage inbound marketing campaigns focused on business-driven solutions.
- Create and implement content, SEO, advertising, social media, and reputation management strategies.
- 5 years experience in professional services with emphasis on marketing strategy and execution.
- College degree in marketing, business, or similar.
- Experience with creating and managing paid search campaigns across a variety of search channels, including:
- Successful keyword management
- Creative testing
- Bidding strategies
- Measurement and analysis of campaign data
- Experience with the three main pillars of SEO, including technical, on-page and off-page and how to optimize sites for each.
- Experience with website analytics and ability to discern actionable insight from a variety of key data points.
- Experience with website A/B testing platforms like Optimizely and ability to recommend, setup, and report on the success of scheduled tests.
- Experience with configuring Google Tag Manager to track on-site user interactions.
- Experience with digital project planning and site/campaign conversion optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new subject matter quickly.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail; on your watch, things don’t slip through the cracks and you’ve been counted on in the past to deliver successfully.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and how the Internet works (i.e. no “tubes” are involved).
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience with popular social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Extensive knowledge in of a wide variety of marketing toolset, including:
- Paid Search: Adwords, Bing and AdRoll
- Email: Mailchimp, Listrak, Dotmailer
- SEO: Raventools, Moz
- Analytics: Google Analytics, RJMetrics, Webmaster Tools
- Social: HootSuite, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Vine, YouTube
- You are a fantastic communicator
- You have great attention to detail in both your own work and the review of others
- You can craft an argument and lay out a vision.
Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
- Effectively manage a continuous stream of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and take action toward resolution the day the call is taken.
- Be an advocate for exceptional customer care and go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction
- Answer customer questions on billing and resolve billing issues to customer satisfaction
- Daily Mail Processing
- Daily Deposit
- Credit Card Processing
- Enter and convert all leads daily
- Schedule sales appointments, as necessary
- Daily outbound scheduling calls
- Filing of all required documents (Backflow, Daily Work, Equipment inspections, vendor payments etc.)
- Monthly Invoicing duties as assigned
- Review and maintain customer and job data integrity daily per checklist
- Scheduling of irrigation and seeding work, as assigned
- Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Exceptionally positive can-do attitude
- Ability to build rapport with customers and other co-workers
- Innate desire to help and please customers
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to learn and implement new processes quickly
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to perform a large number of clerical tasks with very few errors.
Schendel Lawn and Landscape offers a competitive salary, retirement plan, vacation and holiday pay and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, click here.
Senior Service Desk Specialist
Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) is seeking a Senior Service Desk Specialist to provide full service support for all government-owned desktop equipment and desktop software in our customer’s environment to include mobile device connections. This task includes all support, maintenance and security compliance of the hardware and software within the desktop infrastructure. Services provided within this task shall provide a secure optimal desktop and mobile environment working in tandem with the network and data center infrastructure teams. This task encompasses all planning, analysis, research and development, integration, testing, implementation, operations and maintenance, information assurance, cyber security, and final disposition of all components. The desktop infrastructure is comprised of approximately 6,000 desktop/laptop computers, 700 network printers, and 400 mobile devices supporting 16,000 users.
Required Knowledge, Technical Skills and Ability:
- Provide service desk support to more than 16,000 users, utilizing approximately 6,000 devices, computers, laptops, wireless devices, PC workstations, printers, and other IT peripherals. Also support mobile devices.
- Perform full service support for all government-owned equipment and software in the Windows environment.
- Answer all calls routed or transferred to their respective calling queue and ensure that the caller has their issue resolved or logged into a Remedy ticket.
- Work all tickets that are assigned based on priority and age of ticket.
- Develop standard operating procedures, knowledge base articles, technical bulletins and other documents in support of the Enterprise Service Desk.
- Perform all remediation actions for compliance, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), and vulnerability scan violations. Develop Plan of Action and Milestone (POAM) as required.
- Comply with Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements. Enter work into Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Design, develop, evaluate and integrate fixes/patches and enhancements through all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Execute applicable Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) controls for all systems within this task.
- Ensure tools; Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC) are used for system security compliance.
- Support all mobile technologies connecting the customer to the infrastructure.
- Responsible for all receipt/issue/transfer of desktop assets.
- Provide immediate support to the Agency Senior Executive Service and VIP members during normal Agency operating hours and augment with 24x7 365 on-call support.
- Experience with RMF, MDM, BMC remedy, ACAS, eMASS, NIST, OS/IOS, POAMS, SCAP/SCC
- US Citizenship is Required
- Must have an Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Security+CE certification Required