Aerodynamicist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aerodynamicist
Microsoft Dynamics AX Analyst
- 6+ years’ experience in business analysis
- Functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX including
- Purchase requisitions
- Purchase Agreements/Purchase Orders
- Invoice processing
- Analytical experience with MS Dynamics AX including business rules and business processes
- Create and update process documentation
- QA experience
- Ability to design and create reports
- Excellent communication skills
MS Dynamics AX Functional Analyst
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong finance or cost accounting background in a manufacturing environment who possesses a sound technical aptitude to join our internal Microsoft Dynamics AX team.
As a functional analyst, you will be expected to deliver business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design to a diverse user base. You will acquire valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled training and educational opportunities. Always user focused, we want you to use your knowledge and experience to participate in the optimization of AX based on our user requirements.
- Maintain Dynamics AX for our users with a primary focus on the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, procurement and sourcing, cash and bank management, project management and accounting, and fixed assets modules
- Develop reporting using Management Reporter
- Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Write development specifications and interface with users to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Support current users of the application
- Develop expertise around and support ancillary/3rd Party Applications that interface with AX
- Manage and develop user relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities
- Demonstrate outstanding people management skills, including ability to lead a team
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- 3 - 5 years Cost or General Accounting experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to support cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience implementing or maintaining standard costs
- Experience with or understanding of the procure to pay process in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of discrete manufacturing processes in a foundry, fabrication or assembly operation
- Functional software training or education with any ERP system
Senior Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to augment our amazing team as a member of our growing Technology division. This individual will fill a pivotal role in a split Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Sharepoint capacity. The position will entail working hands-on with the business and customer as an online developer to understand the processes and bring the vision to life. In addition they will be tackling ad hoc projects and providing overall team support. The ideal candidate is intrinsically driven, able to engage in multiple projects with various teams, and experienced in the technology world. You must also not be opposed to an office margarita machine.
Our success isn't a matter of fate or luck. It's the natural consequence of our commitment to innovation...how we support our employees...the unique truly integrated way we deliver...the long-term relationships we forge with our clients...and our unwavering commitment to creating buildings that are good to their owners, occupants, and the environment. Innovation runs on ideas, which can come from anywhere. Projects here are not owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it's common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another.
The Company is a full-service, design-build firm specializing in consulting, construction, energy and facility services. The firm's innovative, integrated delivery methodology provides clients with a single point of accountability that drives waste and redundancy out of the design/build process. With nearly 2,000 professional staff and trades people throughout the United States and operations in more than 15 states, they advocate collaborative, sustainable solutions designed to ensure occupant comfort, improve systems efficiency, reduce facility operational costs, and optimize profitability "For The Life of Your Building.”
- Full lifecycle application development, with bias towards agile development, for primarily internally facing applications, with 50% of workload focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- SharePoint Break/fix, Support, and Development in 2013 and above.
- Designs, codes and debugs applications in a mostly Microsoft stack environment.
- Conducts software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, performance analysis, software review, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Designs front end user interface, with emphasis on Microsoft solutions.
- Conducts software testing and quality assurance (unit, regression and user acceptance).
- Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
- Integrates software with existing systems.
- Proficiency in developing within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and newer. Must be able to customize application as needed and configure system within existing structure.
- Proficiency in developing within SharePoint 2013 and newer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office development tools and practices (e.g. Visual Studio Tools for Office [VSTO], Office Add-Ins, and Web Apps).
- Proficiency with n-tier MVC/WPF/C#/ASP.net development
- Experience with web development (CSS, HTML, Master Pages, HTML5, PHP, etc.) strongly desired.
- Familiarity with client development frameworks (angular.js, node.js, etc.)
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure technologies including authentication and authorization.
- Microsoft SQL Server Development (DDL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, ADO.NET) experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services code repository.
- Experience with solution documentation (technical and end user variations).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Office 365 services) - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio required; SharePoint development knowledge also required.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Software Engineer required, at least three (3) of which must be on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Application Development, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
The Company is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within The Company who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
1015 MS Dynamics CRM Functional Analyst
|Relevant Experience (Yrs)||:||8+ Years of IT; 5+ as MS Dynamics CRM Functional experience|
|Technical/Functional Skills||:||Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
Resource Manager: Prita Shukla
Phone: 408 -6002007
Post a Job
Dynamics CRM 2011 Specialist //Ny
Dynamics CRM 2011 Specialist
Candidates should have at least 84 months experience and a majority of the following should apply:
Each candidate should fill out the months of experience they have for each item in the table:
|1.||84 months of hands-on experience designing and developing high performance enterprise-level web application systems using ASP.NET/C# and external web services in a .NET/IIS environment.||# of months||16|
|3.||42 months of hands-on development experience creating and modifying heavily customized MS Dynamics CRM 2011 and MS Dynamics CRM 2013 forms, entities, and views to work in multiple browser types and versions.||# of months||16|
|4.||42 months of hands-on experience designing/developing/securing (not just consuming) SOAP and REST external web services, including hands-on experience designing/developing external web services with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API.||# of months||16|
|5.||24 months of hands-on application development and maintenance experience in Microsoft BizTalk.||# of months||16|
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Office: 916-646-2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list
Post a Job
CRM Developer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Partner with CRM Business Analyst to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Ensure ongoing CRM Dynamics architecture and strategy are in alignment with corporate goals and needs
- Provide technical expertise and development with CRM UI design, reports & dashboards and workflow capabilities
- Recommend enhanced functionality and modules to augment or fill process gaps
- Understand data model and functionality to provide guidance with data integrations
- Provide technical expertise and development/modification to SCRIBE integration services
- Create appropriate technical documentation required by IT and for version control
- Articulates or translates complex information in a clear, meaningful, and structured way to suit audience
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and not-technical audiences
- Manage the CRM dev/test environments
- Provide day to day level 3 support of the CRM system
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 features and functionality
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Successful Job Performance:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to recognize complex problems and apply creativity to analyze solutions, develop solutions and procedures
- 5 + years’ experience with the design, implementation, rollout and support of CRM Applications
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Client Extensions, SDK, Partner applications), with recent technical implementation expertise of Dynamics 365 online or version 2016
- Understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality vs. custom coding
- Thorough understanding of the Plug-in events and Workflow assemblies
- Experience developing and deploying SQL Server Integration Services projects and packages
- Experience developing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Self-starter who can work independently and be a strong team player
- Experience working on an agile development team
Administrative Receptionist To Team At Dynamic Hedge Fund
Our client, a reputable hedge fund, is looking to hire an Administrative Receptionist to manage their front desk and handle ad hoc tasks and administrative support throughout the office. This is a great opportunity to assist a dynamic and collaborative, high-energy quickly growing firm. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 plus years of applicable experience in a corporate setting. The successful candidate will be flexible and have the ability to multi-task. They will possess confidence, a positive attitude and be a team player. Proactivity, strong attention to detail and a hardworking mentality is a must.
- Act as gatekeeper for the office: answer and screen incoming calls; register, meet and greet visitors
- Coordinate meetings and conference room scheduling, setup and preparation
- Maintain contacts
- Assist with office events
- Provide light assistance to executives in the office including: managing calendars, booking travel arrangements, submitting expenses, maintain files
- Sort and deliver the mail to all employees
- Create and send US Postal Service, UPS and Fed Ex packages
- Maintain and book conference rooms ensuring no conflicts
- Ongoing ad hoc projects/ duties and personal assistance support, as requested
- Help to ensure office maintenance (order and restock food/kitchen and office supplies)
- 1-2 plus years of prior administrative support or related experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of administrative procedures
- Familiarity with Concur and Salesforce is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, primarily Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Must be punctual, dependable and have possess discretion
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
$40-$45K + Paid OT + Potential Discretionary Bonus Opportunity + Excellent Benefits + Great Perks
7:45/8am-5/5:30pm (DOE) + flexibility for OT as needed
Post a Job
Physician Assistant - Dynamic New Jersey Orthopedic Team!
Dynamic New Jersey Orthopedic Team! 0703171448
Physician Assistant / Clifton, NJ 07013 - Growing orthopedics practice with multiple locations in northern New Jersey has immediate need for an experienced Physician Assistant. PA-C will see patients in both the Clifton and Jersey City, New Jersey offices. Successful candidate must have the ability to work in office, assist with surgical procedures, make hospital rounds and be available for shared call. This position requires a driven individual, with a minimum of 2-3 years orthopedics experience, looking for a growth opportunity. Become an integral member of this six-physician team. Flexible full-time hours Monday-Friday, but must have flexibility depending on patient load and OR schedule. Should be board certified and licensed in New Jersey. Salary $110-140K, negotiable based on experience, with health, dental and CME.
Dynamics CRM Developer
Academic Partnerships is hiring a Dynamics CRM Developerto join our growing Engineering team in downtown Dallas.
We're looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer that will implement and support new and existing features, articulate technical specifications, and work to continually expand the capabilities of our technology solution. The CRM Developer will work collaboratively to understand the dynamics of business processes and convert business requirements into high quality software as well as have the ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Develop new features, as well as maintenance and enhancements of existing functionality
- Create and maintain an extensible and performant system architecture
- Work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Maintains a broad knowledge of emergent trends in software development platforms, tools, methodologies and their underlying principles
- Contribute to our technology solution as we advance into an emergent technologies and push the boundaries of software development techniques.Designs and implements software required to complete user stories and defects
- Communicate effectively with team members and project leadership to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Ensure unit tests written for all new code
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Provide application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects and providing root cause analysis for defects
- Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance related issues
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in implementing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Well versed in Sales /Marketing and service Modules in Dynamics CRM
- Good knowledge about integrating Dynamics CRM with other systems via SDK.
- Proficient in all areas of Software Development and Agile Methodologies
- Dynamics CRM certifications are a plus.
- Conceptually clear with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). Experience with working on these concepts would be big plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Design Patterns, Web/Windows based N-tier database applications and Automated Testing
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Knowledge and experience using IIS, SSL, and Web Security.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
Dynamics GP Implementation Consultant (Manufacturing & Payroll) Ohio
Would you like to work in a relaxed, professional environment with a company that puts the customer first and where your ideas are considered and respected? Do you enjoy being part of a talented team that strives for excellence? If these things resonate with you and you are an experienced Dynamics GP Consultant with Manufacturing and Payroll experience, we have a position for you!
We are well-established and we’ve got a great GP team! We pride ourselves in working together and our core values include innovation, integrity, service, and teamwork. Our ideal candidate with have 5+ years of experience with Dynamics GP, a desire to work closely with customers, and a strong background with the Financial, Payroll, and Manufacturing modules of GP.
In this role, you can expect to be client facing, providing implementation and support including: assessing business requirements, and possibly assisting with the sales cycle.
Salary up to $110K plus a generous commission plan and a full benefit package!
· Implement and support Dynamics GP for new and existing customers, including design, product configuration, testing, data conversion and go live support.
· Provide detailed consulting estimates and implementation project plans.
· Establish and maintain “trusted advisor” relationship with customers.
· Monitor project budgets and be able to deliver within them.
· Provide weekly status reports.
· Follow proven implementation methodologies, such as Sure Step.
· Achieve utilization targets while achieving high customer satisfaction.
· Provide product demonstrations in the sales cycle.
The primary requirements for the position of the Senior Consultant are:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or MIS
· Minimum of 5 years implementation and support experience with Dynamics GP, with a specific module focus on the Financial Core, Payroll/ HR, and Manufacturing.
· Experience working with customer facing business functions.
· Experience as a controller or senior accountant is a plus.
· Must possess problem solving skills, be customer service oriented, and have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Solid Technical Knowledge & experience in the following areas:
Ø Relational database files
Ø SQL Server Queries (t-SQL)
Ø SQL Server Maintenance (backups/restores)
Ø Microsoft Operating System products
Ø Reporting tools (SSRS, Report Writer, FRx, Management Reporter)
Ø Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Projects)
Offering a boutique style service, we have grown organically over the years through word of mouth referrals and have become the Agency of Choice for companies who need the right talent to join their firm.
Our Services Include:
Direct hire, Contract or Contract-to-hire.
We have served a wide variety of firms in the Midwest and nationwide since 1998 and as a result we have come to truly know our client's culture, their business demands and subsequently their hiring needs. Everything is evolving in today's marketplace and the most innovative professionals are driving this market. The success of your company relies on how you can attract, engage and hire these people: this is where we can help.
A Dynamic Approach
"Over 85% of our business comes from referrals; that's a powerful testament to the quality of service we deliver. Companies want to be truly heard and understood when they are working with an agency to help them find and secure the best talent available. Many come to us because they're tired of the larger nationwide chains only providing mediocre candidates, and they want better results.
And that is what every company receives with us: better results."
- Kinga Wilson, Search Consultant and Owner of Insight Recruitment