Aerodynamicist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aerodynamicist
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
ANALYTICA is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer that has experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer should have experience in implementing traditional sales and marketing CRM solutions as well as developing custom applications using the xRM framework.
- Support the client with Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and integration in a large enterprise organization.
- Provide C# and .NET development for plug-ins and custom workflow activities.
- Interface directly with all levels within the client organization and leverage communication expertise.
- Assist with the delivery of CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code, and data migration scripts of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based project.
- Participate in small to mid-sized development teams involved in full-lifecycle development efforts, which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and C# .NET.
- Assist with the development of user stories, use cases, and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams.
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- 4+ years of experience with developing using the Microsoft .NET Framework, including C# and VB.NET languages
- 2+ years of experience with implementing xRM solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- 1+ years of experience with developing on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or 2015 platform
- Experience with developing reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Experience in integrating Microsoft CRM with Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to develop Microsoft CRM custom workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience with platforms to include, but not limited to: Windows, ASP.NET, MS Dynamics CRM/XRM, SharePoint, ADX Studio, Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL), Java, Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CRM 2013 or 2015 Certification
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and should meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
Analytica provides software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. Each of the last three years the company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 250 fastest-growing small businesses in U.S. It is also an Engineering Institute (SEI) CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified provider, with its employees maintaining a range of industry certifications, recognition, and awards.
Post a Job
Microsoft Dynamics AX Analyst
- 6+ years’ experience in business analysis
- Functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX including
- Purchase requisitions
- Purchase Agreements/Purchase Orders
- Invoice processing
- Analytical experience with MS Dynamics AX including business rules and business processes
- Create and update process documentation
- QA experience
- Ability to design and create reports
- Excellent communication skills
CRM Implementation Manager - Dynamics AND Salesforce
CRM Implementation Manager
Client is looking for a CRM implementation manager. Ideally, they would like someone who has BOTH saleforce.com AND Microsoft Dynamics experience. Please see notes from manager below regarding the need and send resume if interested.
NOTES FROM MANAGEMENT
- Cultural fit is HUGE - very collaborative environment, large table of developers working together and bouncing ideas, not a place where they give you an SOW and tell you to go do the work.
- Mostly ALL back-end coding
- Casual environment - like to have fun
- Need someone who is strong technically but also willing to learn and adapt to the way they do things
- LOCATION - downtown -accessible via bus and T
- Salesforce.com implementations
- Microsoft Dynamics implementations
- Ability to manage team of 5+
- NOT someone who needs their hand held
- Great with customers – client facing
- MUST be a good cultural fit – very relaxed in a fast-growing company
- Need someone who can get the job done
- MUST BE TECHNICAL – need to be able to direct team on how to do things and go in and help when needed.
- Can work from home
- Possibility of equity in the company
- Very laid back environment
- HUGE growth potential
Senior Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to augment our amazing team as a member of our growing Technology division. This individual will fill a pivotal role in a split Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Sharepoint capacity. The position will entail working hands-on with the business and customer as an online developer to understand the processes and bring the vision to life. In addition they will be tackling ad hoc projects and providing overall team support. The ideal candidate is intrinsically driven, able to engage in multiple projects with various teams, and experienced in the technology world. You must also not be opposed to an office margarita machine.
Our success isn't a matter of fate or luck. It's the natural consequence of our commitment to innovation...how we support our employees...the unique truly integrated way we deliver...the long-term relationships we forge with our clients...and our unwavering commitment to creating buildings that are good to their owners, occupants, and the environment. Innovation runs on ideas, which can come from anywhere. Projects here are not owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it's common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another.
The Company is a full-service, design-build firm specializing in consulting, construction, energy and facility services. The firm's innovative, integrated delivery methodology provides clients with a single point of accountability that drives waste and redundancy out of the design/build process. With nearly 2,000 professional staff and trades people throughout the United States and operations in more than 15 states, they advocate collaborative, sustainable solutions designed to ensure occupant comfort, improve systems efficiency, reduce facility operational costs, and optimize profitability "For The Life of Your Building.”
- Full lifecycle application development, with bias towards agile development, for primarily internally facing applications, with 50% of workload focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- SharePoint Break/fix, Support, and Development in 2013 and above.
- Designs, codes and debugs applications in a mostly Microsoft stack environment.
- Conducts software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, performance analysis, software review, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Designs front end user interface, with emphasis on Microsoft solutions.
- Conducts software testing and quality assurance (unit, regression and user acceptance).
- Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality.
- Integrates software with existing systems.
- Proficiency in developing within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and newer. Must be able to customize application as needed and configure system within existing structure.
- Proficiency in developing within SharePoint 2013 and newer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office development tools and practices (e.g. Visual Studio Tools for Office [VSTO], Office Add-Ins, and Web Apps).
- Proficiency with n-tier MVC/WPF/C#/ASP.net development
- Experience with web development (CSS, HTML, Master Pages, HTML5, PHP, etc.) strongly desired.
- Familiarity with client development frameworks (angular.js, node.js, etc.)
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure technologies including authentication and authorization.
- Microsoft SQL Server Development (DDL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, ADO.NET) experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services code repository.
- Experience with solution documentation (technical and end user variations).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Office 365 services) - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio required; SharePoint development knowledge also required.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Software Engineer required, at least three (3) of which must be on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Application Development, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
The Company is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within The Company who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
Dynamics CRM 2011 Specialist //Ny
Dynamics CRM 2011 Specialist
Candidates should have at least 84 months experience and a majority of the following should apply:
Each candidate should fill out the months of experience they have for each item in the table:
|1.||84 months of hands-on experience designing and developing high performance enterprise-level web application systems using ASP.NET/C# and external web services in a .NET/IIS environment.||# of months||16|
|3.||42 months of hands-on development experience creating and modifying heavily customized MS Dynamics CRM 2011 and MS Dynamics CRM 2013 forms, entities, and views to work in multiple browser types and versions.||# of months||16|
|4.||42 months of hands-on experience designing/developing/securing (not just consuming) SOAP and REST external web services, including hands-on experience designing/developing external web services with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API.||# of months||16|
|5.||24 months of hands-on application development and maintenance experience in Microsoft BizTalk.||# of months||16|
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Office: 916-646-2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list
Post a Job
Business Systems Analyst - MS Dynamics
Our Direct Client in Brea, CA is hiring a Business Systems Analyst - MS Dynamics for a 6 month contract role.
Qualifications required for the position
- 5+ Years professional experience as a business systems analysis
- Experience with Customer Facing Websites
- Leads Management software
- CRM (specifically Microsoft Dynamics)
- Prior professional experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry
- Experience interpreting and writing Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Screen Specs, and Data Mapping documents
- Experience interacting with customers to elicit requirements
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience collaborating with Development and QA teams
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience working with XML files to troubleshoot system integration issues
- Candidate currently residing in Southern California
- Work Permit
Dynamic CRM Developer
WaferWire Cloud Technologies is looking for a Dynamic CRM Developer for a long term contract role with Microsoft (Redmond WA). Please see the description below.
Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, and CRM Online design, development, configuration, installation, and administration experience.
Expertise with CRM Outlook Client integration and CRM on tablets and mobile platforms
Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plugins etc.
Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or greater development skills a plus
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports with CRM a must
Integration with SharePoint a plus
Please share resume to email@example.com
Post a Job
1015 MS Dynamics CRM Technical Lead
" MS Dynamics CRM Developer Level II ( Custom Code Developer )
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus)
Level II - 5+ years of experience""
Required Skills : CRM Online, web resources, plug-ins;
Resource Manager: Prita Shukla
Phone: 408 -600-2007
Post a Job
Business Systems Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics AX
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting our client’s mission-critical applications, with an emphasis on Financial applications including Microsoft Dynamics AX. You will oversee the configuration, integration, maintenance and testing of changes to assigned applications. You will troubleshoot and resolve simple to complex technical problems, support end-users, ensure our systems are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant, and recommend options that positively impact operations.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with Business Application Owners and Users to understand requirements, and identify approaches to meet their needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve simple to complex software, data and system integration problems.
- Act as the primary contact for both internal and external financial auditors for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Perform annual key reports testing with internal and external financial auditors, as well as design, maintain and run monthly audit reports.
- Assess patches, upgrades and releases from application vendors and recommend whether to execute on an upgrade.
- Validate business functions (pre-UAT) after installations, patches, etc. are completed by the vendor or IT team.
- Communicate bugs, defects and/or enhancements to vendor and facilitate inclusion on product roadmap as needed.
- Administer access and maintain approval workflows for Dynamics AX and Coupa.
- Participate in regulatory and compliance audit support activities, as they pertain to financial systems, for both internal and external audits.
- Perform audit support tasks as assigned.
- Implement, configure, integrate, maintain, and support assigned financial applications.
- Understand and support manual and automated business processes surrounding the applications.
- Work with assigned staff to initiate projects and or deliver projects relevant to the application.
- Develop and maintain system documentation including system context diagrams, integration points, file inputs and outputs, other.
- Provide after-hours support as needed to minimize business interruption
- Follow IT change management processes to schedule system changes and to ensure each is appropriately authorized, tested, approved and implemented with clearly defined back-out plans in case of failure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of business/systems analysis experience including requirements, design, implementation, testing and support.
- 4+ years of technical system administration experience.
- 3+ years of experience supporting cloud-based applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX required.
- Experience with Coupa, Concur, Management Reporter, FastPath GRC Studio, and Adaptive highly desired.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Highly developed troubleshooting skills; tenacity and hunger for finding the root cause.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organizing and executing tasks.
- Strong documentation skills, including requirements, specifications and process flows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor approach based on audience and message.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision as well as effectively as a collaborative team player.
Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
Responsibilities: + Primary responsibility is to perform ride, handling, and steering development of client vehicles.
Working with a lead engineer, tires, steering, and suspension components will be specified to meet program performance targets, using a combination of simulation, objective testing, and subjective methods.
Responsible for Subjective evaluation of ride, steering, and handling performance, as well as objective measurement of certain attributes.
Other responsibilities include coordination of prototype vehicles, parts, and union mechanic activities, execution and documentation of development activities, and presentation of results.
Handling testing can be physically demanding. Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs for some test set up activities.
A significant amount of travel is required during winter months for testing. Travel may also be required periodically throughout the year (depending upon given program milestones).
Required: + Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university (or equivalent). BSME is preferred.
3 to 5 yearsminimumexperience required in engineering in one or more of the following areas: Steering calibration, shock tuning, tire development.
Three years of experience required in driving skills- i.e. vehicle performance/vehicle ride evaluation.
Vehicle ride, steering, and/or handling subjective evaluation experience.
Truck, SUV, trailer towing and/or Commercial Driver's License (CDL) driving experience and proficiency desired. Must be able to wear a safety helmet for limit handling activities.
Strong understanding of automotive steering and suspension components and function.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Ability to lead when required, proven team building skills.
Organized, self-motivated, work as required to support projects.
Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) + Significant amount of travel, 2-3 weeks at a time during winter months.
20-40% travel required, local and US + 10% international travel may be required at a later time
Preferred: + Data acquisition and data processing skills.
- Strong understanding of vehicle dynamics theory and application
Overview: G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity. At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our employees throughout the duration of their assignments, providing them with a direct point of contact who serves as a dedicated advocate and sounding board. As our employees can attest, this approach is consistently effective in bettering the contract employment experience. At G-TECH, our mission is simple: we are dedicated to connecting great people with great places to work.
ID74135# of Openings1
Post a Job