Aeronautical Engineer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aeronautical Engineer
Senior Aeronautical Engineer - Design
As a Key Contributor You WillAssist in the design of flight control systems and assess structural capability and aircraft performance, stability and control
Key Responsibilities and Activities:Complete the mechanical design of flight control and autopilot hardware, including mechanical design supporting DFM and DFA principles
Perform stress analysis of metallic and composite parts
Design, plan, execute and document static load tests of flight surfaces and flight control components
Assist in aircraft flight and ground testing including assessment of aircraft performance and controllability
Provide support for the development, procurement, manufacturing and modification of aircraft systems, sub-systems, components and equipment with the ability to provide expertise in manufacturing, design and repair of composite and metallic aircraft structures
Support systems engineering in assessing aircraft compliance to ASTM standards
Required Skills and Experience:A bachelor s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering and 7+ years technical work experience, ORA master s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering and 5+ years technical work experience
Advanced knowledge of general aviation aircraft component design and construction
In depth knowledge of structural analysis on aerospace components
Understanding of basic aircraft and flight control aerodynamics
Creation and analysis of parts, assemblies and drawings using CAD software
Outstanding organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:Aircraft component static load testing
Aerodynamic loads development
Certification experience (ASTM F2245, 14 CFR Part 23)Derivation of aircraft performance from test data
Stability and Control assessment
Knowledge of the uses and pitfalls of VLM, panel codes, CFD, wind tunnel testing and flight testing - provided by Dice
Flight control, structural analysis, aerospace, CAD
Post a Job
Aeronautical Engineer - Level 3
Primary Location: US-KY-Lexington
Description Computer Task Group is seeking an Aeronautical Engineer to work a 1 year contract position onsite at their client's location in Lexington, KY.
Evaluates coupled solar radiation, airflow and conduction heat transfer by both classic methods and finite element analysis. Knowledge of a wide range of electronics equipment and cooling methods. Experienced in idealizing internal air flow and heat conduction paths into simplified representations to achieve efficient analysis. Determines appropriate boundary conditions, film coefficients and convection coefficients and is familiar with industry standard documents governing temperature requirements. Documents methods, calculations and results comprehensively and clearly, using industry standard substantiation format.
Coupled Flow Field and Thermal/ANSYS/BSME
Public Trust Clearance
FEMAP/Microsoft office suite/Stress Analysis Background
Please send all resumes to Jessica Novobilski at Jessica. Novobilski@ctg. com referencing job SOF 236 or apply below.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Need 15 Aeronautical Candidates With The Flight Instrument Experience
Need 15 aeronautical candidates with the flight instrument experience
Locations: Melbourne, FL or St. Louis, MO6 months plus
Rate: $25/hr on 1099 or 23/hr W2 max.Education requirement, in lieu of experience:a BS degree in Aviation Administration would probably not give the personexpertise in the Terminal Instrument procedures that this projectproduces. If a candidate has a BS in Aviation Science, Flight Science, orAeronautical Science (it s three names for essentially the same degree)then that person would have the desired experience.
Update for MO and FL positions: A lot of the resumes were GIS candidates and not aeronautical candidateswith the flight instrument experience, ATC experience or have any FAA orflight experience listed in the notes. They are focused on aeronautical candidates with the flight instrumentexperience, ATC experience or have any FAA or flight experience.Depending on the candidate s background they should have at least one ofthe following:
Civilian background: At least an FAA Instrument rating andat least 100 flight hours to include at least 15 hours in simulated oractual instrument conditions. Military background:
Military equivalent ofFAA Instrument rating, or at least six months experience frequently usingterminal instrument procedures (i.e. Navigator, Mission Planner, etc.).ATC background: In lieu of airman credentials, Air Traffic Controllersmust have at least one year of controlling experience to includeexperience with terminal instrument procedures Top 3 Skills and Nice Haves?1. 1+ years experience with Terminal Instrument Procedures2. 1+ years experience with Aeronautical Publications3.
Basic computer knowledge MS Suite, etc. Depending on the candidate s background they should have at least one ofthe following:Civilian background: At least an FAA Instrument rating and at least 100flight hours to include at least 15 hours in simulated or actualinstrument conditions.Military background:
Military equivalent of FAA Instrument rating, or atleast six months experience frequently using terminal instrumentprocedures (i.e. Navigator, Mission Planner, etc.). ATC background: Inlieu of airman credentials, Air Traffic Controllers must have at least oneyear of controlling experience to include experience with terminalinstrument procedures.Pluses:
We use a tool called Bentley Micro Station Software. It would be a plus if someone has an FAA or DOD Certification ThanksJaiaeronautical candidates with the flight instrument experience
Post a Job
Sr. Technical Program Manager / SME Aeronautics And Aeroacoustics
Position: Sr. Technical Program Manager / SME Aeronautics and Aeroacoustics (CI or FS Poly Required) Job Description:Science and Technology Associates, Inc. (STA) is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the field of Aeronautical Engineering.
The SME position will provide full time (or part time time) senior level support as the lead Technical SETA on a Government program. This position primarily supports the on-site government Program Manager (Gov-PM).The program seeks to perform research in the area of acoustic signature reduction on Unmanned Aerial vehicles (UAVs), and to develop design concepts.This is a theoretical research position, with no hands-on lab duties. Requirements:Masters degree in Aeronautics and/or Aero-acoustics.Ph.D. is preferred10 years of experience above fields.Experience in the area of Intelligence Community (IC) requirements definition, CONOPS, R&D and transition
Experience in managing multi-agency, multi-disciplinary T&E team
Experience with acoustics measurement, including low noise level and human perception of sound (Psychoacoustics)Experience in Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) with aircraft and/or UAV systems
Experience in R&D with aircraft and/or UAV systems5 years of experience in the ICExcellent communication skills
Active clearance: TS/SCI with a Counter-Intelligence (CI) polygraph. Responsibilities and Duties:The SME will support the Gov-PM in managing, monitoring and directing engineers, analysts and researchers on the contract in an advisory and consulting fashion.The primary functions of the resource will include:Support the Gov-PM in all aspects of technical research, studies, reviews, coordination alignment, scheduling and management of the subject research and/or prototyping
Assume a leadership role in overseeing the technical and programmatic execution of the program
Assist in the coordination with mission partners. These partners may be from industry, academia, Government labs, Government special centers, Federally-Funded Research and Development Centers and University-Affiliated Research Centers;Provide analysis of performers technical performance, deliverables, publications, results, conclusions and recommendations;Provide independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies;Provide continuous survey and summarization of relevant government, academic and contracted research;Provide assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners;Provide assistance in test and evaluation activities;Provide technical support and expertise in new concepts;Provide technical support and expertise in studies and work in related areas;Support the Gov-PM in interactions with transition partners;Support Gov-PM in site visits, including CONUS and potentially occasional overseas travel. Required Clearance: To be considered, applicants MUST have an ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance with a CI Polygraph.Intelligence Community, SETA, SME, Program Manager, PMP, Engineer, Aeronautics, Aeroacoustics, UAV Systems, ISR, Clearance, TS/SCI, C/I Polygraph
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci
Post a Job
Senior Aeronautical Analyst
MDA Information Systems LLC in Gaithersburg, MD is seeking a Senior Aeronautical Analyst in support of DoD FLIP aeronautical charts to work in our Corporate Office.
The Company: MDA Information Systems LLC is a major supplier of weather information and geospatial intelligence. The firm serves a diverse client base including commercial and governmental organizations in agriculture, energy, defense, and civilian government.
MDA is an industry leader in earth observation remote sensing technology and image processing. We build satellite ground systems that enable users to acquire and process imagery form the most sophisticated Earth-observing satellites in the world: much of the satellite imagery that you see on Google Maps was generated by our software!
The Senior Aeronautical Analyst will apply aeronautical information necessary to maintain flight information, hazards to flight, and other aeronautical related data. Responsible for the revision of aeronautical charts, Area Arrival Charts Depicting Terrain Data, and Planning charts. Maintains aeronautical charts using software and web-based programs. The ability to perform Quality Control and review the work of others will be a key responsibility of this position. Candidate should have a thorough understanding of the data and symbology required to read and render aeronautical charts. The ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
To be qualified, you must be a US Citizen and must be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance. MDA Information Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Job Functions
- Performs updates on assigned client charts
- Performs verification of updates and quality control on charts
- Review the work of other analysts to ensure consistency
- Creates images of revised electronic design files and creates paper plot of those images.
- Performs self-edits on revised electronic design files and entities maintained in the database, as directed
- Makes designated corrections indicated by QA/QC
- Creates final raster images and transfers images to client
- Troubleshoot data and symbology issues that may cause misrepresentation of information.
- Provides technical direction, training and guidance to team as required or requested
- Performs other related duties, including special projects, as requested or required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of aeronautical chart creation procedures highly desired
- Experience using ArcGIS, Bentley Map and/or other GIS software desired
- Demonstrated ability to be able to read and understand aeronautical charts
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail oriented tasks
- Applicant must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of cartography and or computer aided drafting / design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) desired
- Aviation experience including commercial rating and aeronautical charting experience
- Demonstrated proficiency using ISO documentation for ISO 9000:2001 procedures
- Ability to work in a high performance team environment is required Ability to accurately identify changes between multiple pieces of source
Education and Experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Geographic Information Systems, Geography, Aeronautical Science or other related field of study
- Commercial Pilot certificate and/or Instrument rating, or Flight Dispatcher certificate is desired
- Eight (8) or more years of related and equivalent experience. A combination of aviation experience and cartography experience including previous work with aeronatuical charts is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail oriented tasks
- Demonstrated effective and diplomatic oral and written communication skills
Departmental Specialist 13 - Office Of Aeronautics
Job Description: This position functions as the statewide staff specialist in the Airport Layout Plan Program, is the Airport Zoning Specialist, and serves as the Office of Aeronautics liaison working closely with MDOT's Real Estate Services Section for all airport-related land acquisition services.
This position is tasked with reviewing and recommending approval of airport master plan reports and Airport Layout Plans (ALP). Reviews and recommends approval of professional services contracts and the payment of invoices for these services. Prepares correspondence and approval documents, evaluates reports and ALP drawings to ensure compliance with FAA and state guidelines, procedures, and requirements on a statewide basis. Represents the Office of Aeronautics in airport layout/master plan meetings.
As the Statewide Airport Zoning Staff Specialist, this position has primary responsibility for overseeing the statewide Airport Zoning Program for all Michigan public-use airports as it relates to the Michigan Airport Zoning and the Michigan Zoning Enabling Acts. As such, this position has also been appointed by the Michigan Aeronautics Commission as the statewide Zoning Administrator as it relates to the Michigan Airport Zoning Act. This position was developed to assist local community officials and planners in conforming to the Zoning Enabling Act as it relates to airspace and land use protection in the vicinity of airports.
This position will also serve as the Office of Aeronautics liaison working closely with MDOT's Real Estate Services Section, FAA, airport sponsors, programming managers and other project managers to ensure the proper guidance through all airport land projects. Position Description MDOT-Jobs Required Education and Experience Education Possession of a bachelor's degree in any major. Experience Four years of professional experience, including two years equivalent to the experienced (P11) level or one year equivalent to the advanced (12) level. Additional Requirements and Information Special Requirements, Licenses, and Certifications Equivalent combinations of nonprofessional experience, identified by the appointing authority and approved by Civil Service that are represented by subclass codes, will be accepted for classified, professional experience equivalent to the P11-level and above.
The nonprofessional experience must be related to departmental programs and services that provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Certain positions may be assigned subclass codes and individuals appointed must possess the required specialized experience. View the entire job specification at: http://www.michigan.gov/documents/DepartmentalSpecialist_12523_7.pdf Position is located at 2700 Port Lansing Road, Lansing, Michigan. Applicants who possess a degree from a foreign college or university must have their academic credentials evaluated or converted into U.S. educational equivalents unless the degree has been recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Go to evaluators for a list of accepted organizations that evaluate foreign credentials.
Failure to provide this evaluation at the time of application may result in you being screened out of the process. Your application for any position does not guarantee that you will be contacted by the Department for further consideration. Only those applicants interviewed will be notified of the results.
Salary: $24.28 - $36.23 Hourly Location: Lansing, MI Job Type: Permanent Full Time Department: Transportation Job Number: 5901-17-AERO-8-DS Closing: 7/19/2017 5:00 PM Eastern Bargaining Unit: NON-EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTED EMPLOYEE (NERE) Agency: State of Michigan Address: 400 South Pine Street Lansing, Michigan, 48909. Phone: (800) 788-1766 Website: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/michigan
Post a Job
Lead Healthcare Management Engineer
Lead Healthcare Management Engineer (Pennsylvania / Remote) The Lead Healthcare Management Engineer coaches executives on the use of Productivity Management in conjunction with Process Improvement to improve the performance of the Acute Division Hospitals. Develops and delivers education on Process Improvement and Lean Six Sigma and work with teams to identify improvement opportunities to improve the performance of the Acute Division Hospitals.
Need to be well versed in labor productivity and redesign of work flow.?? Has to have hospital experience.??Manages Productivity Management System and work with Visionware to develop and enhance ongoing reporting. Develops processes and tools for the effective management of staffing (working in conjunction with other corporate departments), including overtime and agency usage. Develop and maintain productivity standards for health system activities to be used in determining staffing, personnel utilization and cost analysis.
Develop processes and tools for Benchmarking and the use of comparative information for budgeting. Recommends staffing levels and division of labor responsibilities based on standards and other comparative information. Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Health Systems Engineering or another related field, Master degree preferred 5 years experience required, 8 + years experience preferred.
Experience working with Healthcare productivity management and process improvement systems. Good communication skills and presentation skills and experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team to solve problems. Certified Green Belt or Black Belt preferred.
Extensive travel - 70 to 80%. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and benefits programs including medical, dental, life insurance and 401k.
Post a Job
Records Management Engineer - Master
Records Management Engineer – Master
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Secret security clearance.
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
The purpose is to for supporting U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Knowledge Management (KM) operations. Support will be for Headquarters USSOCOM, Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), Service Components, and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), collectively referred in this document as the Special Operations Force (SOF) Enterprise Knowledge Management (KM) program.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others.
- Provide technical support for the installation, administration, maintenance and support of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Records Manager (RM) and future variants.
- Provide consulting and assistance in the design and configuration of the HP RM for testing and approval prior to introduction to a production environment, as well as the integration with enterprise solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange.
- Provide knowledge and expertise in all aspects of HP RM configuration, to include Record Type, Retention Schedule, User Account, Security Group and Location development.
- Design deployment packages for deployment to the enterprise.
- Maintain the Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL) content index and infrastructure
- Create and maintain build and procedure documents, including training on the use and configuration of the application for various skill levels.
- Contribute to the integration of the HP RM with SharePoint and other applications, providing records collection and search capabilities from SharePoint into the Electronic Records Management Application (ERMA).
- Research, diagnose and troubleshoot problems with the HP RM and resolve as they arise.
- Develop and maintain storage metrics for current and long-term usage.
- Support end-users in the creation of reports and statistics on records imported to HPE RM.
- Serve as the liaison to the Records Management Office and the HP RM vendor and the primary point of contact for the ERMA to USSOCOM.
- Provide documentation and management support of system upgrades(s) and installation(s) of new features or add-ons.
- Serve as an expert in the field of Records Management, assisting and participating in the deployment and continuous improvement of the Records Management program while offering suggestions for managing the large collections of “War Records” coming to USSOCOM from operationally forward locations along with the data collection at USSOCOM Headquarters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field highly desired
- Must have current CompTIA Security+ certification by contract start
- 8+ years’ direct experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7 and successor operating systems.
- MOSS 2010/SharePoint 2013 Portals (including portal design, creating Web Parts, and document libraries). 8
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 to include Sequel Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Sequel Server Analysis Service (SSAS), and Sequel Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio software development applications.
- XML integration, InfoPath, SharePoint services, .NET and the integration of other services and products with a structured query language database server.
- Microsoft CRM and the development of approved solutions in CRM to include workflows and email notifications.
- Permuta DefenseReady (DR), to include the development of workflows, dashboards, form creation etc., within DefenseReady.
- HP/TRIM and/or HP RM for electronics records management. Personnel shall be able to create new file structure in HP TRIM/HP RM, upload files, and create user accounts.
- Accenture Task Management Tool (TMT) to include entering new tasks, routing tasks, closing out tasks, work flow development, account creation/closure.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Holidays and Annual Leave
Accrue 120 PTO hours per year
Electrical Project Engineer
Project Engineer- Electrical
Request the search, identification and hiring of a motivated and experienced Electrical Engineer. Ideal candidate must have (mid-level experience) between 6 to 10 yrs. of proven and verifiable experience with federal , commercial, office building, data center, power generation experience. AutoCAD, Revit software experience to support BIM design. Familiarity and at least two years of specific large office building and/or multi-facility electrical systems to support both power, lighting, prime power standby generation and control, critical telecommunications and technical security systems servicing and protecting critical and mission essential protective and operational equipment.
Candidate duties will include supporting field construction electrical technical needs, and responsible for the project electrical submittals preparation, RFI preparation and project plans review of material buyout estimated and provides technical expertise to various ongoing projects.
- Work with the project team in purchasing Embassy electrical systems and components from vendors to include power systems, lighting systems, control systems, switchgear, transformers, fire alarm, and other MV electrical gear.
- Interface with client, contractors and vendors on technical issues.
- Work with vendors and in-house electrical team to prepare and/or review electrical submittals provided for client review.
- Review shop drawings and other vendor documentation conformity with specifications.
- Review Specifications and Project Drawings to have a clear understanding of project scope and design intent as required by the OBO (client).
- EE must have a keen understanding of the Baseline Project Execution Schedule (BPES) and how it affects engineering.
- The Electrical Engineer assists the Procurement Department on technical subcontracts and technical procurements preps of contracts and PO’s.
- The Electrical Engineer would also be expected to help develop and write “Scopes of Work” for technical PO’s and Subcontracts.
- Must possess the ability to do take-offs of electrical works from construction drawings.
- Assist Estimating Department in the preparation of bids and estimates for new projects.
- Prepare status reports on procurement, submittals, and regularly monitor budgets, schedules, cost reporting.
- Ability to process RFI’s, change orders, document project issues, and research codes and standards when required.
- Keep accurate records and an organized work environment.
- Have excellent written and communicative skills especially Excel spreadsheets.
- Electrical Engineer must demonstrate knowledge in civil engineering principles, and practices and methods.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited institution.
- Have a security clearance or the ability to achieve a clearance.
- International experience a plus,
- Willingness to do some short term international travel.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in construction electrical engineering.
- Some CAD/BIM experience would be helpful.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
Junior Cloud Security Engineer
Start Date: Immediately
Who YOU are:
As a future Junior Cloud Security Engineer at Plus3 IT Systems, you:
- Are passionate about working on cutting edge, high profile projects and are motivated by delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule
- Aren’t satisfied with status quo, and regularly look for creative ways to solve problems and help your team meet commitments
- Are insatiably curious – you ask why, you explore, and you’re not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea
- Love learning new technologies and sharing them with your team
- Have a keen interest in using any and all appropriate tools, especially Cloud-based and Open Sourced, to solve the problem at hand
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, vendors, and other engineering teams to solve complex business problems together
- Use your experience and leadership skills to motive your teammates to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced work environment
- Supporting a large federal government agency is in the process of implementing an innovate strategy to modernize its global network and enterprise services to achieve the following objectives:
- Enable support for mobile devices and cloud services
- Empower customers to leverage cloud services while conforming to standards, best practices, and required security controls
- Streamline user access to resources and information from multiple devices anywhere in the world
- Your role is to assist in the design, implement and document the security controls of the system to enable the agency to achieve initial authorization. Subsequently, you will support iterations of new capabilities and cloud services via change management and continuous monitoring. You will also assist customer of the network to leverage the security controls provided so they can rapidly deploy their applications.
- Participate in the deploying security solutions in cloud environments
- Assist the agency to devise the risk management and security authorization strategy for this integrated, cloud-based system that will be implemented in iterations.
- Assist with common security controls and control inheritance guidelines to support a component-based application of the security architecture.
- Assist in developing and documenting system security authorization boundaries for the underlying common services and the applications they support.
- Assist with developing system-specific policy, process and procedures ranging from access control, vulnerability management and key management.
- Assist with developing other security-related documents required for authorization such as categorization, contingency plans, incident response plans and privacy impact assessments
- Participate in continuous monitoring of the system through attendance at change management meetings, identifying impacts to security, performing assessment and communicating impact to security posture with recommendations and ongoing security control assessments and updates to key documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other Engineering or Technical discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 2 years of IT professional experience with a security focus
- Active Secret security clearance or higher
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), ServiceNow, or Microsoft Azure preferred
- Understanding of cloud computing SaaS, PaaS and IaaS fundamentals
- Any recognized security and cloud specific certifications a plus
- Splunk experience a plus