Aeronautical Project Engineer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aeronautical Project Engineer
Aeronautical Engineer Senior
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. This position requires a Final Secret Clearance to start.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technical discipline.
Five plus years of experience in proposal writing.
Experience coordinating with pertinent organizations to develop executable Flight Test proposals.
Experience with flight test operations.
Experience preparing and delivering briefs to all levels of management.
Experience with MS Office.
Understanding of Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-domain team. F-35 Program experience. Ability to articulate complex matters in concise oral and written presentations in a fast-paced proposal environment. Ability to interpret and clarify contract requirements and decompose to a Technical Statement of Work. Ability to write subcontractor Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Supplier Statements of Work. Ability to interface with business management, estimating, other functional organizations, and the customer (Joint Program Office and DCAA) on LM Aero and supplier proposal activities. Control Account Manager (CAM) experience. Familiarity with proposal tools such as eCAPS and APTS. Strong coordination across various IPTs / integration skills. Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills.
Experience generating estimates, trade studies, tracking performance.
Experience with project engineering.
Click here to view a full job description and apply if qualified! Post a Job
Aeronautical Data Integration Engineer
Provide Subject Matter Expertise and Systems Engineering support for use of aeronautical databases and Mission Planning systems in CNS/ATM Integrations.
Essential Job Functions: Performs tasks with little to no guidance Assure system compliance with CNS/ATM RNP RNAV FRD and Mission Planning requirements. Translate operator functionality requirements into a system specification. Review conceptual
requirements, system specification documents, hardware and software requirements, and detailed hardware and software designs to ensure compliance with functional requirements. Support system level designs, installation, testing, and certification in aircraft
and mission planning systems. Utilize principles of systems engineering, and other engineering disciplines, to evaluate and recommend solutions, and clarify requirements.
Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U. S. Citizenship is required.
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience.
At least 5 years of experience applying DO-200A requirements to a navigation database or applying DO-178 requirements to aircraft software.
Thorough understanding of DAFIF format, content, and relationship to commercial navigation database standards.
Strong Systems Engineering skills, with a background in one or more of the following areas: Navigation, Flight Management Systems, military aviation Mission Planning, JMPS.
Experience with the Navigational use of DAFIF.
Understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations and CNS/ATM requirements.
Ability to work closely with NGA, FAA, NAVFIG, NAVAIR Program Offices, and other navigation database stakeholders.
Familiarity with DoD and NAVAIR acquisition processes and Systems Engineering Technical Reviews.
Strong communication skills, attention to detail, experienced team leader/builder, ability to work closely with multiple diverse teams simultaneously, and the drive to contribute to program success.
Ability to work independently, or in a multi-discipline team.
Desire and ability to leverage lessons learned by evaluating processes and solutions/conclusions from previous efforts.
Intimate knowledge of DAFIF specification, ARINC 424 specifications, and other commercial navigation database formats.
Experience with SQL, Microsoft Access, and database building and manipulations.
Experience with C/C++ or other object oriented high order software languagePost a Job
Aeronautical Engineer Senior / Advanced Programs
Basic QualificationsBachelor or Above Degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering, or equivalent
Must have a Final Secret to Start
Experience with structural analysis by hand methods
Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
Understanding of drawing practices, material properties and manufacturing processes
Experience using LM Aero Common Analysis Tools including SLIM/Vision/IDAT
Expert MSC NASTRAN/PATRAN or ABAQUS
Familiarity with CATIA V5
Excellent writing and communication skills
Composites and metallic analysis
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Post a Job
Engineer- Mechanical Or Aeronautical Engineering - Relocate To San Diego, CA
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer, to join our Hardware Design team, that will be responsible for conceptualizing and articulating innovative resolutions to highly technical and complex mechanical and aeronautical engineering problems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Represent the company nationally, through technical presentations and papers as an expert, consultant, and champion of specialized engineering knowledge in one or more of the following subject areas; static and dynamic structural analysis, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics.
- Anticipates and reports on future engineering challenges that will directly impact the present and future engineering objectives of the organization.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on technical matters requiring coordination between organizations.
- Provides leadership, direction and guidance for research into the solution of engineering problems.
- Advises or directs the planning for the implementation of engineering solutions, including strategic objectives and timetables.
- Participates or directs the allocation of technical resources and professional staff to achieve objectives.
- Prepares status/progress reports and ensure compliance, reporting, and safety standards are maintained.
- Acts as spokesperson and represents the technical capabilities of the organization to national audiences.
- Functions as a key participant in attracting and retaining engineering business as well as professional staff.
- Effectively counsels, mentors and transfers highly specialized technical engineering knowledge to management, professional and support staff.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree, masters degree or PhD in engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited institution and progressive engineering experience as follows; eighteen or more years of experience with a bachelors degree, sixteen or more years of experience with a masters degree, or thirteen or more years with a PhD.
- Must be a nationally recognized expert in one or more engineering fields as demonstrated by: (1) original work(s) published in national professional engineering journals; (2) invited presentations to national engineering symposiums; (3) participation as Chair on national engineering review panels; and, (4) engineering patents held.
- Has demonstrated leadership ability by directing/developing the solution(s) to highly technical and complex engineering problems, and has been a key participant in attracting and retaining engineering business as well as professional staff. Must possess the ability to: (1) guide the resolution of unusually complex technical problems; (2) champion the development of new concepts and principles; and, (3) serve as an expert spokesperson on those concepts and principles.
- Must also possess excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, be customer focused, and able to work on a self-initiated basis or in a team environment.
- Able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- A Professional Engineering License is desirable.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is required.
Clearance Required? Desired
Post a Job
Aeronautical Acoustic Engineer Technical Seta
Provide scientific, engineering, and technical assistance (SETA) support to a government program manager (PM) on a UAV R&D; program. Areas of research include acoustic signature coupling with atmospheric attenuation and background noise. The successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise support to the government in the form of independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies and in support of technical conferences and workshops related to program technical areas. Responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance to the government PM in the evaluation of the testing of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) quieting technologies, specifically pertaining to airframe-generated acoustics.
- Assimilate and integrate technical inputs from performers, and analyze performers' technical deliverables and reports.
- Assist the government PM in the continuous survey and summarization of relevant government, academic, and contracted research
- Assist in coordinating potential mission and transition partners.
- Occasional travel to program performer sites.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD in Aeronautics and aero-acoustics with 9 years of experience, or a MS in Aeronautics and aero-acoustics with 12 years of experience.
- 5 years experience with the U. S. Government, including experience with requirements, CONOPS, R&D;, and transition.
- Experience with acoustic measurement, especially low noise level and human perception.
- R&D;, production, or operations experience with aircraft, especially UAV systems.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Experience with managing a multi-organizational, multi-disciplinary test an evaluation team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently within a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment.
- Ability to write concisely and accurately present technical and scientific concepts and issues to people with varying levels of expertise.
Construction - Project Engineer / Project Manager
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client’s culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Position's are available in Midwest regional office.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of project management including estimating, project control, scheduling, quantity tracking, budgeting/cost control and tracking, processing submittals, RFIs, change orders, subcontract administration, owner correspondence and billing, quality tracking and safety requirements.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience in heavy civil/highway construction engineering with knowledge of civil projects, site work, mass earthwork, underground pipe and concrete structures/bridges. Possess superior written and verbal communication skills, and must be highly detail-oriented.
Position requires bachelors degree
Microsoft Office proficiency; Primavera and AutoCAD skills are desired.
Project Engineer - Solidworks
PROJECT ENGINEER - SOLIDWORKS
The SOLIDWORKS Project Engineer designs turnouts for production per railway standards, and customer requested specifications. Initiates drawings and production files from customer requests. Turnout design includes creating an overall turnout layout drawing and all required paperwork for files used by production to produce the product; Prepare paperwork for welding, machined parts and all paged parts that ship to the customer with the turnout product; and design solid modeling CAD files to support the design of new products or changes to current products. Assist in the management of production flow. Manage and train Engineering Technicians and Production Leads on specific projects as necessary or assigned by
- Carryout to the full extent required, production activities for the processing of any and all of our products;
- Initiate drawing and production files per customer requests
- Design product layout drawings per railway standards, and customer’s requested specifications; product inspection paperwork, welding/assembly paperwork, machine shop paperwork and parts packaging paperwork;
- Check production paperwork for errors and verify all the correct information is recorded and measurements are valid;
- Assist in the management of production flow.
- Create and modify solid
- Manage and train Engineering Technicians, Production Leads on specific projects as necessary or assigned by
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations;
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards;
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures and instructional material and manuals;
- To exercise the utmost degree of integrity, honesty, good faith and fidelity to the Company, in dealing with the Company and with its customers, employees, suppliers and other public entities;
- Provide other reasonable services as the Company may request from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Science
- Four to six years’ experience in working with engineering and drafting professionals
- Two to three years drafting and design layout
ona 3D CAD system (preferably Microstation and or Solidworks)
- Knowledge of Railroad Standards and Track and experience in customer supplied specifications
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management, Training and Leadership
- Intermediate arithmetic
- Intermediate experience in MS Office and project management
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience in industrial,
production manufacturingand fabrication preferred
Project Design Engineer
Global leader in the consumer, commercial and military space seeks a Project Engineer to join their expanding team. In this role, you will be responsible for the aspects of technical packaging design and engineering projects that provide custom design solutions for specialty packaging needs of customers. The projects consist of the conceptualization, research, design, and the development of prototype layouts, and testing, evaluation and manufacturing methodologies for new or existing products in a cross-functional team environment.
- Conceptualize, research, design, and develop prototype layouts
- Develop testing, evaluation and manufacturing methodologies for new or existing products in a cross-functional team environment.
- Manage simple to complex technical packaging design and engineering project assignments that provide custom design solutions for specialty packaging needs of customers. .
- Research and develop product and equipment designs, and recommend modifications to improve efficiencies.
- Direct designers and draftspersons in the preparation of layouts for equipment and processes.
- Work directly with customers to determine any special requirements or specifications.
- Oversee the design, purchasing, construction of tooling, vendor customer relations, startup, and debugging of projects.
- Work with production and manufacturing on prototype design review and production.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Packaging Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of product design and project management experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in injection and/or roto-molded plastics design, tooling and assembly methods.
- Theoretical and practical expertise in one or more of the following areas: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, chemical, or plastic design and processing
- Proficiency in 3D solid modeling CAD software (SolidEdge strongly preferred).
- Understanding of safety guidelines and applicable elements of ISO 9001:2000.
- Annual bonus of 12%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Paid time off
- Holiday pa
- Company award and recognition programs
- Company holiday party’s
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
Construction Project Engineer (1019)
About our Client:
We are recruiting for our client, CPM, a leading international technical consulting and project management firm with 25 years of experience in the areas of Project Controls, Project Management, Infrastructure Consulting and Construction Management. Servicing clients in the Caribbean, Latin America and the US across different sectors.
We are currently seeking a candidate for a Project Engineer position in the pharmaceutical industry to manage multiple capital projects.
Among the responsibilities:
If you qualify for this position, we invite you to apply. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
CPM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
CPM relies on the professional skills of InGente to manage its recruitment. InGente Inc. provides flexible workforce solutions within several industries, including: Engineering & Construction, Information Technology, Science, Finance and Accounting, Professional and Administrative Services, Marketing and Communications, among others. Your recruitment process for CPM will be professionally handled by InGente. Interviews and selection are performed by CPM.
Construction Project Engineer (Br892)
We are looking for an experienced project engineer to work on multi-million dollar concrete construction projects in San Diego. Prefer experiene with tilt up and cast in place concrete projects but will consider a strong construction project engineer with a strong desire to work on specific concrete projects. This position is primarily in the office with some field inspection work for projects in and around San Diego.
You must have:
- BS degree and at least 2 years work experience in construction project engineering management.
- Project updating and reporting experience
We always seek out strong interpersonal skills, exceptional technical and problem-solving abilities, leadership skills, and people that enjoy working with a diverse workforce
- Bachelor's Degree
- Construction engineering experience
- field and office experience with exposure to concrete projects