Aeronautical Project Engineer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aeronautical Project Engineer
Software Project Engineer
REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB POSITION: Software Project Engineer
JOB TITLE: Software Project Engineer
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM MANAGER
Real Time Consulting LLC provides a wide variety of system and software engineering services within the commercial aerospace industry.
The Software Project Engineer will lead and coordinate one or multiple software engineering projects. This individual should have software project engineering as well as a strong background in supporting the development, validation and verification of real-time embedded commercial aerospace safety-critical systems.
To be successful in this role, the Software Project Engineer:
- Must be capable of coordinating software work tasks and deliverables across multiple short and long term software projects
- Work with engineering management to establish priorities and ensure that the team members complete the assigned tasks
- Track and communicate KPI’s and metrics to the program manager
- Organize internal and client meetings
- Maintain up-to-date status of the RAIL
- Work effectively in the JIRA work-flow management and problem reporting tool
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate engineers to meet their project commitments
- Communicate with the client effectively, including communication with varying levels of management within the client’s organization
- Be able to drive the RTC team to meet customer milestones and deliveries
- Communicate any tactical or logistical issues to RTC management
- Must be very detail oriented and organized
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science, 6+ years of experience in aerospace engineering industry
- Self-Starter, highly organized, detail oriented, punctual and open to suggestions for self-improvement.
- Professional appearance, demeanor and communication with clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to synthesize and present data to the program manager.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- DO-178B/C Level A or B experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Project, understanding or experience with integrated master schedules.
- Prior experience developing Statements-of-Work (SOW), quotes, RPF’s, RFD’s and proposals
- 5+ years with leading a team of software engineers
Real Time Consulting specializes in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V Post a Job
On-Site Construction Project Engineer
On-Site Construction Project Engineer
NewGround is an experiential design-build firm that specializes in creating custom financial, healthcare and corporate facilities. Using our in-depth strategic process, we work to align a client’s new building with their brand and their culture. We believe that structure without strategic purpose is just windows and walls, and that a beautiful building is measured by how beautifully it functions.
We look in, then build up.
SUPERVISOR TITLE: Senior Project Manager, Build
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- SL Dynamics and Procore is not required, but is preferred
- Commercial construction industry knowledge
- Thrive within a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Assist with the bid operations through Procore
- Assist Senior Project Manager with document management through Procore
- Coordinate and prepare project start-up package with Senior Project Manager
- Drawings – Maintain current drawings/specs in Procore and distribute to project participants as necessary
- Subcontract/Subcontract Change Orders & Purchase Orders – Process and enter into SL
- Process Client Change Orders and enter into SL
- Process Subcontractor Requests for Payment and Vendor invoices, and enter into SL
- Maintain Certificates of Insurance from Subcontractors
- Buyout Log – Maintain and track the project Buyout Log
- Submittals – Create and maintain Project Submittal Log in Procore; advance and distribute submittals as necessary
- RFIs – Assist with processing and tracking RFIs utilizing Procore
- ASIs – Advance to all subcontractors and track ASIs via Procore
- Meetings – Assist in preparing agendas, attend as necessary and prepare meeting minutes
- Testing/Inspections – Track and forward testing & inspections as necessary utilizing Procore
- Project Close-Out – Request as-built plans, warranties and manuals and prepare for Client turnover
- Support Build team as needed to ensure project success.
- Provide requested reports and updates as requested
- Assist SPM/CM with FirstView, FullView and project close out
- Perform all other related work, as assigned or as apparent[i]
- Maintain positive can-do attitude
- Assist the team in delivering a successful project to our Clients exceeding Client expectations
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reliable, responsible and cooperative
- A desire to expand your knowledge of construction principles and practices
- Some college Is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience within the commercial construction industry (Project Admin., Buyer, Project Engineer, Construction Admin., or Project Coordinator)
NewGround’s operational headquarters are in Chesterfield, MO, with principal offices in Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Portsmouth, NH and Ontario, Canada.
About NewGround Video
WHY OUR PEOPLE LOVE WORKING AT NEWGROUND:
- We provide a comprehensive total compensation package with benefits.
- NewGround values having fun while doing what you love—that’s evidenced by the fact that we have over 50 employees that have been with the company for over 10 years.
- We understand the importance of an employee’s first week, first month, and first year. Because of this, we’ve created multiple new-hire experiences, including a special learning program, to help our new hires feel equipped to succeed. Our new team members get the chance to hear the NewGround story from members of the leadership team both, virtually and in person.
- We celebrate many employee milestones, including a ceremony celebrating the day you started with the company and an annual service awards banquet where we provide the opportunity to learn about our fellow team members.
- We recognize how important career development is to our employees and offer opportunities for growth and advancement.
- NewGround recognizes that it’s key to strike a balance between work life and home life and places an emphasis on supporting our employees’ balanced lifestyle.
- We pride ourselves in our commitment to community. Our offices in St. Louis, Atlanta, and Portsmouth continuously find new ways to get involved whether it be through hosting blood drives, building homes with Habitat for Humanity, friendly fundraising competitions across all offices, or through our annual United Way campaign.
NewGround’s reputation for integrity, creativity, quality, and results is the basis of our renowned status in the industry. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not live in proximity to the job and possess the required construction experience.
Qualified candidates should email resume to email@example.com or simply apply online at http://careers.newground.com/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9095142.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE DO NOT UTILIZE STAFFING SERVICES.
NewGround is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.NewGround.com
Project - Procurement Engineer
Framaco International is currently searching for a qualified Construction Project Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience working mixed use construction projects. Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Construction Project Engineer provides required support to the construction management of US Government Dept. of State, US Army Corp of Engineers; international general infrastructure and mixed use projects.
Framaco International is building on its 20 years of experience as a “go-to” project partner to the U.S. State Department. The company, was founded in 1992 as a procurement and logistics provider for contractors working overseas. In 2003 Framaco added a construction arm to its business activities; the new division bid and won its first international project with the Department of State. Since then, Framaco has constructed major U.S. government and private sector projects for clients in more than 40 countries around the world. The operations offices in Turkey and Qatar support the construction and procurement projects.
The qualified individual primary responsibility will be reviewing RFP documents; specifications and drawings; Preparation of estimates and detailed material take offs. Reviews plans and other technical documents, answers questions regarding the scope and/or timing of the project, and monitors costs and project according to contract requirements, completing administrative documentation on time. Proficiency in purchasing and supply chain management will be helpful as the Project Engineer moves through the preconstruction process. , and cultivating customer satisfaction with the client, all in alignment with Framaco’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
Construction Project Engineer Key Objectives
- Enable the on-site Framaco Construction Project Managers and Framaco procurement Sales Team to focus on the successful performance of the on-site operations.
- Domestic Travel 10%, International travel occasionally required
- Must have experience in preparing detailed material take offs for mechanical, electrical and architectural disciplines
- Prepare baseline schedule, current production, cost to date, cost to complete, procurement reports and other metrics and reporting as required by corporate management.
- Prepare estimates and proposal preparation for new projects.
- Coordinates procurement support to PM(s) to include development of solicitation packages, Bills of Materials, Basis of Estimates; Supports evaluation and selection of successful bids and coordinates with Procurement Office for award.
- Oversight of procurement order execution with our Technical, logistics and accounting departments. Foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g. Sales, Engineering and Production, Business Development.
- Assist Procurement Division in improving purchasing methods and drive down external cost.
- Coordinate purchasing activities with current suppliers (probably turnkey including design) who are aligned to the company's needs.
- Facilitate in identifying new suppliers, agree terms and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Coordination of Purchase Order execution with our Technical, logistics and accounting departments. Foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g. Sales, Engineering and Production, Business Development.
- Participate in the administration of Purchase Orders and Subcontract agreements and contracts.
- A BA/BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is the minimum formal education required for this position.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional employment as an engineer or architect managing comparable work and a strong experience in mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP).
- Experience design/bid/build contract execution. Site experience preferred.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, etc.) required.
- Specific software literacy in Primavera required
- Specific software literacy in SharePoint, RMS/QCS preferred
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN (Born in the United States)
- MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A SECRET SECUIRY CLEARANCE
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience
- “Hands on” approach to all tasks
- Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results
- Versatile, tenacious and people oriented
- Result oriented and confident
- Proven appreciation of customer service expectations and cost demands of business
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Developing subordinate’s skills and competencies and defines development needs
- Sets priorities taking into account short and long term needs of the business.
- Must have Good organizational and good communication skills
Framaco International, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Framaco International, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Framaco International, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of Framaco International, Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Post a Job
Construction Project Engineer
Royal Electric Company has an immediate opening for an onsite Project Engineer/ to work in our Airport / Underground / Horizontal Division. An Electrical or Civil background is preferred. Travel for projects across California is required, mobility is a plus! Per Diem and / or travel expenses paid.
If you would enjoy the excitement of working on the largest and busiest Airports in West then come and work for the largest and best Airport Electrical Contractor in the West!
What we offer: Competitive Salary, Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off.
Royal Electric Company prides itself on QUALITY and promotes the advancement of all employees.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We promote a drug free workplace.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security
Post a Job
Blue Ridge Executive Search is now accepting resumes for Project Engineer positions in the Denver, CO construction market. Our client is a Multi-Family General Contractor who has been ranked TOP place to work in Colorado! These positions will not last long and requires the candidate to have minimum 1-2 years experience in the commercial or Multi-family construction industry. Applicants will also need to be experienced in ground up mid to high rise commercial, multifamily and retail projects ranging from $1mm - $25mm in size. Construction candidates only please...
. Competitive salary
. Benefits package with medical and life insurance
. Great opportunity for professional growth
Civil Engineering - Senior Project Manager
Project Manager experienced in design, proposal preparation, client coordination, plan production and directing staff. Candidate must be capable of writing reports and performing analysis of water and sewer systems.
Experienced in grading, drainage, and paving design. Production to include water, sewer, paving, grading and drainage plans for land development projects and master planned communities. Responsibilities include plan preparation and budget management of water, sewer, paving, grading and drainage plans for private and public projects. The individual must be capable of and responsible for delivering a quality product in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and has the desire to be a project lead.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· Professional Engineer in the State of Arizona
· Minimum of 8-12 years of local experience
· Proven design experience (ability to use 3-D design software 2014 is a plus)
· Design experience with underground utilities, paving, grading, and platting
· Hydrology and hydraulics experience is a plus
· Basic understanding of survey principles is a plus
· Experience with producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports
· Must have knowledge of submittal requirements for local, county, and state agencies
· Meet with clients regularly and respond to requests
· Computer skills: CAD and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
· Ability to work independently in a team environment and to manage multiple projects with limited supervision
· Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely
· Ability to market new clients (business development), with effective proposal and technical writing skills
· Ability to train staff and review work for quality assurance
· Solid leadership and management skills, self-motivated, and possess a strong ability to meet deadlines, satisfy clients, and solve complex problems
· Ability to work above 40 hours as needed
· Ability to learn and conform to company CAD standards
· Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
Post a Job
Project Engineer/Sr. Project Engineer
Relocation Benefits Available for this Position Employer will not sponsor visas for position Project Engineer: Responsible for developing solutions to engineering problems that require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
Analyzes scope of the project and determines engineering requirements, develops economic and feasibility studies and performs engineering designs in accordance with applicable specifications and procedures. Supports as required the Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) and the Integrity Management (IM) program. Provides technical assistance to operational personnel.
Participates in and helps direct and coordinate team or task force effort toward the solution of project development and design problems. Sr. Project Engineer Responsibility for developing solutions to complex engineering problems which requires use of ingenuity and creativity.
Analyzes scope of project and determines engineering requirements, establishes criteria, develops economic and feasibility studies and evaluates engineering designs and procedures.
Maintains the Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) for the assigned area and supports the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration (PHMSA) programs. Provides counsel and assistance in technical matters to engineers, Integrity Management personnel, technicians and supervisory personnel. Directs and coordinates team or task force effort toward the solution of major project development and design problems.
May supervise the activities of professional and nonprofessional personnel. Supplies technical direction and guidance to less experienced engineers. Project Engineer: College Degree, Bachelors in Engineering.
Good written and oral communication skills
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Scheduling + Design experience (e.g., hydraulic, pipe stress, pump design) + Intermediate level familiarity with industry standards and specifications related to project work (design, construction and operation). Understanding and application of 49 CFR 195 and 192
API 653 Certification preferred
Experience with SAP preferred The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 4. Sr. Project Engineer: College Degree, Bachelors in Engineering.
API 653 Certification required
Good interpersonal skills and good written / oral communication skills + Travel will be required
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Scheduling + Design experience (e.g hydraulic, pipe stress, pump design, tank design) + Advanced level of familiarity with industry standards and specifications related to project work, including design, construction, and operations. Understanding and application of 49 CFR 195 and 192
Project Mgmt: Ability to manage assigned projects under limited supervision
P. E. Certification preferred.
Experience with SAP preferred The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 8. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card. The following link lists the eligible criteria for all persons trying to obtain a TWIC card: http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm Project Engineer:
Provide project management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost, and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects up to $5 million total installed cost.
Develop and maintain fluency in SAP, as required to make use of the Project System, Plant Maintenance, and Materials Management modules.
Assist customers with project and SAP related questions. Develops and provides support during development of AFE quality estimates and preparation of material/construction bid packages.
Analyzes supplier/contractor bids and provides recommendation for award.
Provides support as required in development of Terminal and Pipelines capital budget. Review engineering drawings as relates to Terminal and Pipeline facilities to ensure alignment with CITGO standards as relate to safety, environmental, operation and design.
Provide creative engineered designs in compliance with all applicable industry, local, state, and federal codes and regulations and in accordance with corporate capital project initiatives. Professional engineers registered in the state where the project is constructed must occasionally review calculations and designs. Formal design calculations must stand up to the review of these engineers so they can be stamped with the professional engineer's stamp.
Support operations by providing on an emergency and routine basis, diagnoses, and resolution of basic technical problems. Solve the problems by working (long distance via phone, email, and fax) with people of different skill levels covering all aspects of engineering – automation, equipment, piping, electrical, and civil. Improve Business Unit performance by:
Assisting with technical programs – Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP), coatings, cathodic protection
Assist in the development, review and oversight of engineering design standards and construction specifications
Assist with facility budget development via project estimating procedures.
Support the Integrity Management program. Evaluate the integrity of pipelines and determine what strategies to employ to proactively manage the integrity for the asset, perform Integrity Management Program (IMP) risk assessments, and evaluate the design, construction, and maintenance aspects of pipe line projects to ensure compliance with IM regulations.
Project Engineer: + Manage assigned area for Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) for CITGO Terminals and Pipelines. Participate in Corporate Tank committees. Provide project management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects up to $30MM total installed cost.
Develop and maintain fluency in SAP as required to make use of the Project System, Plant Maintenance and the Materials management modules.
Assist customers with project and SAP related questions. Develops AFE quality estimates and prepares material/construction bid packages.
Analyzes supplier/contractor bids and provides recommendation for award.
Provides support as required for development of the Terminals and Pipeline capital budget. Reviews engineering drawings as relates to Terminal and Pipeline facilities to ensure alignment with CITGO standards as relates to safety, environmental, operation design.
Provide ingenious and creative engineered designs in compliance with all applicable industry, local, state and federal codes and regulations; in accordance with corporate capital project initiatives. Professional engineers registered in the state where the project is constructed must occasionally review calculations and designs. Formal design calculations must stand up to the review of these engineers so they can be stamped with the professional engineer’s stamp.
Support operations by providing, on an emergency and routine basis, diagnoses and resolutions of complex technical problems. Solve the problems by working (long distance via phone, fax and email) with people of different skill levels covering all aspects of engineering-automation, equipment, piping, electrical and civil. Improve business unit performance by: 1) championing technical programs- ASTIP, coatings, cathodic protection; 2) supporting the Integrity Management Program and other PHMSA requirements; 2) reviewing, developing and overseeing engineering design standards and construction specifications; 3) assist with facility budget development via project estimating procedures.
Lead and participate on special projects and corporate initiative teams such as Capital Project Technical Team, SAP development, Process Industry Practices, etc. Provide design, software and SAP and equipment operation training to less experienced engineers and other CITGO terminal operations and pipeline employees.
Lead and participate in Company and industry sponsored training, industry publication reading and engineering networking to keep individual skills current. Requisition #: 2017-4526 External Company Name: Citgo Petroleum Corporation External Company URL: http://citgo.com/Home.jsp
Forensic Engineering And Building Science-Sr. Project Manager, Building Science
Sr. Project Manager, Building Science
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
My client is a leading global provider of building and forensic science experts who provide a comprehensive and diverse range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services. They have a reputation as a trusted advisor and industry leader that has contributed to their unprecedented growth and expansion over the past 3 years.
The Senior Building Science Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, performing, and overseeing all aspects of Building Science projects. This role will be primarily responsible for overseeing multiple projects, providing building enclosure-related 3rd party consulting and testing services to clients while providing leadership, mentorship, and training to Specialists and Technicians.
The Senior Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within designated time frame and proposed cost either personally or through management and mentorship of the project team.
- Act as trusted advisor to Clients and prospective Clients; own and develop the Client relationship
- Proactively keep clients and stakeholders informed of project status and changes
- Assume full managerial responsibility for all aspects of the project; scope, schedule, design, quality, staff, budget and execution
- Perform project tracking and quality control including; regular project status reviews of actual vs planned; facilitating project status and design review meetings internally and with client; take appropriate actions to address variance to project plan; follow standardized procedures for change orders and all Company processes/procedures
- Manage direct reports. Includes training/mentoring, reviewing reports, managing schedules, monthly 1-on-1’s, developing and leading 90-day and annual reviews
- Conduct site evaluations and /or Quality Assurance observations and reporting
- Prepare and/or review Construction Documents, to include drawings and specifications as designer of record or as 3rd party peer reviewer, specifically for building envelope and architectural systems.
- Confer with project team and provide technical and directional advice as needed
- Manage time and resources effectively using the department look ahead planner; maintain and communicate schedule
- Perform and/or oversee the planning and execution of building envelope related field testing (ASTM E783, E1105, E779, AAMA 501.2, etc.)
- Explore opportunities to enhance service with or up sale existing clients/projects
- Ensure personal utilization consistently averages at 90%
- High school diploma/equivalent required
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in civil or structural engineering, construction or architecture preferred
- P.E./AIA or other relevant licensure preferred
- Certification in industry-specific technical areas (roofing, fenestrations, waterproofing, commissioning)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the building envelope consulting industry
- Specialized focus in 5 or more industry areas of technical expertise (roofing, cost estimating, etc) preferred
- Experience working in the Dallas/Fort Worth market preferred
- Technically competent and able to effectively communicate and build rapport with clients, co-workers and sub-contractors
- Must have practical understanding of building enclosure systems, specifically roofing, waterproofing, claddings, fenestration, and air/water/thermal/vapor barriers.
- Excellent skills in technical writing and oral communication
- Flexible, responsive and confident multi-tasker able to work independently, handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- Must have ability to lead and contribute to team in a collaborative, interactive environment
- Must demonstrate a commitment to quality, organization, meticulous attention to detail, and consistency in work product
- Previous experience working with project invoicing and budget management
- Previous successful results in upselling services/scope
- Preferred proficiency in one or more design/modeling software programs, including AutoCAD; Bluebeam®, WUFI, THERM, etc.
- Travel is required
- Must be able to independently lift 25 lbs.
Client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including monthly variable bonus program, year-end bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, flexible spending account and 401(k). They offer generous time off benefits, including paid time off to perform charitable work in the community.
Post a Job
Project Engineer - Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Develops, coordinates, and implements product development projects for electronic products; and Develops conceptual designs and performs technical evaluation.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Master's degree preferred; Three to five years' analog, DSP and microcontroller circuit design or related experience; Strong working knowledge of programming microprocessors; Problem solving capability for supporting electronic products that have performance issues in manufacturing and customer applications; Experience with electronic communications including hardware, software and wireless; Experience with meeting radiated and conducted noise effects (RFI/EMI) and methods of minimizing their effects on electronic products and CE, FM and other agency approvals desirable; Circuit design software skill using ORCAD, PADS, etc.; Knowledge of solid modeling a plus; Demonstrated accomplishments in low-to-medium volume electronic product development cycles (from specification and design through manufacturing); Working knowledge of electronic manufacturing procedures, standards and equipment; and Knowledge of various sensor technologies and experience in electro-mechanical packaging. Ashcroft Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerEOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
_Please note: The position requires U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident or granted Asylee/Refugee status under the Immigration and Nationality Act. _Location: United States
- Stratford, CT Department: Engineering