Aeronautical Project Engineer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aeronautical Project Engineer
Construction Project Engineer
Royal Electric Company has an immediate opening for an onsite Project Engineer/ to work in our Airport / Underground / Horizontal Division. An Electrical or Civil background is preferred. Travel for projects across California is required, mobility is a plus! Per Diem and / or travel expenses paid.
If you would enjoy the excitement of working on the largest and busiest Airports in West then come and work for the largest and best Airport Electrical Contractor in the West!
What we offer: Competitive Salary, Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off.
Royal Electric Company prides itself on QUALITY and promotes the advancement of all employees.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We promote a drug free workplace.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security
Use this job description
Project Engineer - Compressor Packages
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer:
- Overall implementation of compressor packages used for industrial refrigeration and air conditioning applications
- Design and engineering responsibilities such as component selection, package piping, documentation, controls and wiring.
- BS Degree in Engineering from accredited institution
- 5-10 years of Project Engineering experience desired. Manufacturing / product engineering background is a plus.
- Experience with some or all of the following: BOM (Bill of Materials) for large assemblies (system and subsystems), Piping (ASME 31.5, 31.3), PLC controls and wiring diagrams.
- Solidworks and Autocad experience preferred
- Can give presentations to assist technically with sales and/or train customers.
- Ability to properly apply and troubleshoot equipment in industrial applications (preferably with chillers, gas compression, large cold storage facilities or similar)
- Experience with screw compressors a plus.
- Travel up to 20%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, Vacation & Holiday pay
- Profit sharing plan
Project Lead Network Engineer (Network)
Project Lead Network Engineer (Network)
Joining this team means you'll be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to meeting their own high standards, to inspiring their teammates and to making a positive impact on under-insured and uninsured individuals. The group is a fast, agile, customer-focused organization with a commitment to implementing the latest technologies. If these same things get you excited, we hope to hear from you.
Position Purpose: Oversee network equipment deployment in accordance with network implementation plan maintains network management architecture for specific network components including event monitoring and alerting.
- Lead through design and implement enterprise wide network projects by coordinating activities of all resources including 2s, vendors, and business units.
- Lead team members through design and implement enterprise wide network projects by coordinating activities of all resources including team members, vendors, and business units.
- Oversee network equipment deployment in accordance with network implementation plan maintains network management architecture for specific network components including event monitoring and alerting.
- Follows specific procedures for documenting incidents/support calls and updating knowledge base.
- Develops and documents plans to troubleshoot, diagnose, and test network related issues.
- Completes and publishes professional documentation as related to network architecture and design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience. Experience leading team members through design and implementation of enterprise wide network projects.
- Experience developing and maintaining a network management architecture.
- Advanced experience publishing professional documentation as related to enterprise wide network projects.
- Ability to provide technical direction and guidance to team members.
- Experience with design of advanced interior and exterior routing technologies and integration (ex. OSPF, BGP).
- Experience with design of advanced switching technologies (ex. VPLS).
- Advanced experience with QoS design and traffic prioritization.
- Advanced experience with installation and support of Storage networks, WAN acceleration, load-balancing and firewall technologies.
- Experience with vendor and product analysis. Experience integrating multi-vendor solutions.
- Cisco CCIE, Microsoft MCSE or equivalent preferred
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training and Learning Opportunities/Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance
- On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
- Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers and more
- Other amenities may be available, but vary by location
Use this job description
Senior Electrical Engineer / Project Manager
Award-winning engineering firm in Austin, recognized by state and local officials as a preferred providor of engineering design services for some of the most recognized signature projects in Central Texas, is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with a design background and experience in the production of lighting and construction documents.
- Perform electrical engineering and design related tasks for the production of lighting and power construction documents.
- Monitor the electrical construction drawing documents production to ensure an on-time delivery.
- Perform quality assurance / quality control reviews of the electrical construction documents.
- Review RFI’s, submittals, and construction site visits during the construction phase.
- Train EIT engineers and designers.
- Provide high quality proactive project management services to the client.
- Schedule / monitor project budgeted hours, on time delivery of deliverables, and develop a professional relationship with the client.
- Organize and maintain project documentation from start to completion.
- Communicate & coordinate effectively and professionally with project managers, internal staff, and contractors
- Minimum 5 years of electrical engineering and design services and project management experience.
- Familiar with electrical codes, standards and guidelines
- Maintains knowledge of best practices in electrical technologies, products and services
- Knowledgeable with LEED process
- Team Player with Positive Attitude
- Polished/Professional Demeanor
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in State of Texas or capable of being registered in Texas.
Technical Sales Engineer / Project Engineer
About Us: Probiotic Solutions® is a global leader in providing sustainable solutions to the world’s environmental challenges water & wastewater, and associated engineered technologies through its constantly improving Micro Carbon Technology®. Probiotic Solutions® / Bio Huma Netics is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer / Project Engineer.
Responsibilities: Job Description: Responsibilities include managing current clients and developing wastewater treatment clients in a wide range of industries in the Midwestern US. The client base varies from municipal, food processing, pulp and paper and petrochemical wastewater treatment systems.
Provide analysis of wastewater treatment systems and identify the benefits of product(s) use. Develop technical data through oversight of bench and pilot scale studies, and/or literature reviews to develop case studies and/or technical papers/presentations for clients, professional organizations, and/or trade or professional organizations’ conferences. Requirements: • Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering Degree. • Registered Professional Engineer in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering or the ability to obtain PE within 6 to 9 months. • 3 to 6 year Experience in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering or related fields. • Preferred Experience in the wastewater treatment industry or pulp and paper industry. • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. • Not required but would be a benefit: second language skills (Spanish or Portuguese). Perks: • Benefits, Paid Vacation, Great Team, Growing Company, Mileage
Use this job description
Gary Merlino Construction Co., Inc is a privately held locally owned and operated general contractor specializing in heavy civil construction. Over the years GMCC has become one of the largest and most diversified contractors in the Puget Sound Region, self-performing approximately 85% - 90% of all projects awarded.
GMCC’s status as a leader in the Puget Sound construction industry gives our team an opportunity to work on a variety of unique projects in the area. You will be a member of a team that provides accelerated career growth through exposure to all civil disciplines.
We are currently seeking a PROJECT ENGINEER for our facility in Seattle.
- Assist in establishing project budget, invoice processing, subcontractor pay estimates, cost reports, quantity reconciliation and owner billing
- Assist in developing budget forecasts and monitor progress of work per cost account to assure adherence to budget
- Assist scheduling project and updating project schedule using Primavera Contractor/P6 or equivalent
- Develop and submit material submittals
- Maintain submittal log
- Process time and materials / extra work change orders
- 401K Retirement
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Defined Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Long Term Disability Benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount Gym Memberships
We are a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. We do not illegally discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.
We are also an Affirmative Action Employer and are committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in our employment selection process.
Use this job description
Civil Engineering - Project Engineer
Project Engineer experienced in design, proposal preparation, client coordination, and plan production. The candidate must be capable of writing reports and performing analysis of water and sewer systems.
Experienced in grading, drainage, and paving design. Responsibilities include plan preparation and budget management of water, sewer, paving, grading and drainage plans for private and public projects.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· Professional Engineer in the State of Arizona
· Minimum of 5-7 years of engineering experience
· Proven design experience, ability to use 3-D design software is a plus
· Design experience with underground utilities, paving, grading, and utilities
· Hydrology and hydraulics experience is a plus
· Basic understanding of survey principles is a plus
· Experience with producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports
· Must have knowledge of submittal requirements for local, county, and state agencies
· Effective technical writing skills
· Meet with clients regularly and respond to requests
· Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
· Ability to work independently in a team environment and to manage multiple projects with limited supervision
· Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely
· Ability to train staff and review work for quality assurance
· Solid leadership and management skills, self-motivated, and possess a strong ability to meet deadlines, satisfy clients, and solve complex problems
· Ability to work above 40 hours as needed
· Ability to learn and conform to company CAD standards
· Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
Use this job description
Project Engineer/Sr. Project Engineer
Relocation Benefits Available for this Position Employer will not sponsor visas for position Project Engineer: Responsible for developing solutions to engineering problems that require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
Analyzes scope of the project and determines engineering requirements, develops economic and feasibility studies and performs engineering designs in accordance with applicable specifications and procedures. Supports as required the Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) and the Integrity Management (IM) program. Provides technical assistance to operational personnel.
Participates in and helps direct and coordinate team or task force effort toward the solution of project development and design problems. Sr. Project Engineer Responsibility for developing solutions to complex engineering problems which requires use of ingenuity and creativity.
Analyzes scope of project and determines engineering requirements, establishes criteria, develops economic and feasibility studies and evaluates engineering designs and procedures.
Maintains the Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) for the assigned area and supports the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration (PHMSA) programs. Provides counsel and assistance in technical matters to engineers, Integrity Management personnel, technicians and supervisory personnel. Directs and coordinates team or task force effort toward the solution of major project development and design problems.
May supervise the activities of professional and nonprofessional personnel. Supplies technical direction and guidance to less experienced engineers. Project Engineer: College Degree, Bachelors in Engineering.
Good written and oral communication skills
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Scheduling + Design experience (e.g., hydraulic, pipe stress, pump design) + Intermediate level familiarity with industry standards and specifications related to project work (design, construction and operation). Understanding and application of 49 CFR 195 and 192
API 653 Certification preferred
Experience with SAP preferred The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 4. Sr. Project Engineer: College Degree, Bachelors in Engineering.
API 653 Certification required
Good interpersonal skills and good written / oral communication skills + Travel will be required
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Scheduling + Design experience (e.g hydraulic, pipe stress, pump design, tank design) + Advanced level of familiarity with industry standards and specifications related to project work, including design, construction, and operations. Understanding and application of 49 CFR 195 and 192
Project Mgmt: Ability to manage assigned projects under limited supervision
P. E. Certification preferred.
Experience with SAP preferred The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 8. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card. The following link lists the eligible criteria for all persons trying to obtain a TWIC card: http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm Project Engineer:
Provide project management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost, and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects up to $5 million total installed cost.
Develop and maintain fluency in SAP, as required to make use of the Project System, Plant Maintenance, and Materials Management modules.
Assist customers with project and SAP related questions. Develops and provides support during development of AFE quality estimates and preparation of material/construction bid packages.
Analyzes supplier/contractor bids and provides recommendation for award.
Provides support as required in development of Terminal and Pipelines capital budget. Review engineering drawings as relates to Terminal and Pipeline facilities to ensure alignment with CITGO standards as relate to safety, environmental, operation and design.
Provide creative engineered designs in compliance with all applicable industry, local, state, and federal codes and regulations and in accordance with corporate capital project initiatives. Professional engineers registered in the state where the project is constructed must occasionally review calculations and designs. Formal design calculations must stand up to the review of these engineers so they can be stamped with the professional engineer's stamp.
Support operations by providing on an emergency and routine basis, diagnoses, and resolution of basic technical problems. Solve the problems by working (long distance via phone, email, and fax) with people of different skill levels covering all aspects of engineering – automation, equipment, piping, electrical, and civil. Improve Business Unit performance by:
Assisting with technical programs – Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP), coatings, cathodic protection
Assist in the development, review and oversight of engineering design standards and construction specifications
Assist with facility budget development via project estimating procedures.
Support the Integrity Management program. Evaluate the integrity of pipelines and determine what strategies to employ to proactively manage the integrity for the asset, perform Integrity Management Program (IMP) risk assessments, and evaluate the design, construction, and maintenance aspects of pipe line projects to ensure compliance with IM regulations.
Project Engineer: + Manage assigned area for Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) for CITGO Terminals and Pipelines. Participate in Corporate Tank committees. Provide project management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects up to $30MM total installed cost.
Develop and maintain fluency in SAP as required to make use of the Project System, Plant Maintenance and the Materials management modules.
Assist customers with project and SAP related questions. Develops AFE quality estimates and prepares material/construction bid packages.
Analyzes supplier/contractor bids and provides recommendation for award.
Provides support as required for development of the Terminals and Pipeline capital budget. Reviews engineering drawings as relates to Terminal and Pipeline facilities to ensure alignment with CITGO standards as relates to safety, environmental, operation design.
Provide ingenious and creative engineered designs in compliance with all applicable industry, local, state and federal codes and regulations; in accordance with corporate capital project initiatives. Professional engineers registered in the state where the project is constructed must occasionally review calculations and designs. Formal design calculations must stand up to the review of these engineers so they can be stamped with the professional engineer’s stamp.
Support operations by providing, on an emergency and routine basis, diagnoses and resolutions of complex technical problems. Solve the problems by working (long distance via phone, fax and email) with people of different skill levels covering all aspects of engineering-automation, equipment, piping, electrical and civil. Improve business unit performance by: 1) championing technical programs- ASTIP, coatings, cathodic protection; 2) supporting the Integrity Management Program and other PHMSA requirements; 2) reviewing, developing and overseeing engineering design standards and construction specifications; 3) assist with facility budget development via project estimating procedures.
Lead and participate on special projects and corporate initiative teams such as Capital Project Technical Team, SAP development, Process Industry Practices, etc. Provide design, software and SAP and equipment operation training to less experienced engineers and other CITGO terminal operations and pipeline employees.
Lead and participate in Company and industry sponsored training, industry publication reading and engineering networking to keep individual skills current. Requisition #: 2017-4526
Senior Project Engineer - Plant Engineering - Morenci, AZ
Freeport-McMoRan is a premier U.S.-based natural resource company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate large, long-lived, geographically diverse assets with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold, molybdenum, cobalt, oil and gas. The Company has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the copper industry and is the world’s largest producer of molybdenum and a significant gold, oil and gas producer. We have a long and successful history of conducting our business in a safe, highly efficient and socially responsible manner. We have the assets, the talent, the drive and the financial strength to provide attractive and rewarding careers for our employees. We encourage you to take some time to explore your career opportunities at Freeport-McMoRan. Provide technical advice and guidance for all phases of assigned large/complex Engineering projects and programs, ensuring the successful conclusion of all phases within an appropriate time and at appropriate cost.
Review, investigate and develop appropriate recommendations regarding assigned Engineering projects
Manage projects and serve as subject matter expert (SME) on large/complex site planning/construction, expansion or modifications
Provide guidance and counsel to the site management team on applicable processes, practices, and existing/proposed local, state and federal regulations
Contribute to site strategic planning and budgeting efforts for designated Engineering areas
Develop and evaluate AFE’s (Authorization for Expenditure) for capital funding requests
May evaluate and administer contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment
May represent the site on Company sponsored steering committees, task forces, or teams
Perform other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline and five (5) years of related experience in Engineering or related field, OR * Master's degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline and three (3) years of related experience in Engineering or related field
Knowledge of the principles and practices of Engineering
Able to research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions
Skilled in managing large/complex Engineering projects
Able to evaluate and implement new methods and techniques for operational improvement
Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions
Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing Preferred * Advanced degree or Professional Engineering (PE) Certification
Ability to manage a multidisciplinary project team on large scale projects with multiple stake holders
Be familiar with Project Management lifecycles and document control practices
Project cost estimating and forecasting experience
Experience reviewing and developing drawings and specifications
Ability to develop and review project schedules
Ability to manage multiple project stake holders
Mining and ore processing experience Criteria/Conditions * Ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures given in English
Ability to communicate in English with respect to job assignments, job procedures, and applicable safety standards
Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment
Work is in a mine or manufacturing plant setting, which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see
Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy objects up to thirty (30) pounds during the course of the workday
Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in a mine, outdoor, manufacturing or plant environment, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and any other protective equipment as required
Freeport-McMoRan promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable State Laws Freeport-McMoRan has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs require employees to perform essential job functions that pose a direct threat to the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive: * Site-based positions, or positions which require unescorted access to site-based operational areas, which are held by employees who are required to receive MSHA, OSHA, DOT, HAZWOPER and/or Hazard Recognition Training; or * Positions which are held by employees who operate equipment, machinery or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing the essential functions of their job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel); or * Positions which Freeport-McMoRan has designated as safety sensitive positions in the applicable job or position description and which upon further review continue to be designated as safety-sensitive based on an individualized assessment of the actual duties performed by a specifically identified employee. /Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability/
Title: *Senior Project Engineer
Use this job description
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Project Engineer to support the Director of Engineering and Facilities and his team in a full-time capacity. In this role you will oversee, coordinate, and audit new plant constructions or modifications of the existing commercial, clinical and research Kite facilities. This position will be the central point of contact, coordination, and organization of the technical documents associated with the project; will assist with project planning, developing the project plan and scope, and incorporating these into the bid package for the installation contract; will provide daily documentation of project activities; and will participate in the coordination of the installation plan and daily contractor activities with the Plant representatives as assigned.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to): • Coordinating and processing responses to Requests For Information (RFI’s) from the installation contractor by working with the appropriate Owner’s Engineers • Maintain current drawing sets and specifications with archive history • Audit contractor and subcontractor installation activities and materials for conformance to the drawings and specifications • Audit contractor Safety in the work operations along with other Team members. • Active participation in the weekly progress meetings with the contractor regarding technical items. Write and distribute weekly progress meeting minutes as assigned • Monitor the overall project milestone schedule and the contractor’s installation schedule and report issues and concerns to the team • Audit contractor as-built drawings in-progress and perform field observations as assigned. • Develop and manage a project punch list as assigned to assist with contractor work scope completion validation • Completing contract close-out requirements • Coordinate new plant commissioning, validation and start up activities • Other duties as assigned Requirements: • Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Engineering Technology, Construction Management or equivalent experience required • At least five years of experience in a GMP, FDA regulated field preferably in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry • Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) • Must be extremely detail oriented • Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment • Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities • Willingness to learn and grow #LI-QN1
Use this job description