Aeronautical Project Engineer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aeronautical Project Engineer
Aeronautical Engineer Lexington, KY Shift: First ShiftDuration: 5 MonthsNumber of Positions: 3Pay Rate:
Up to $75.00/HR D.O.E.?Job DescriptionEvaluates structure integrity using classic and finite element methods.Employ classic analysis methods to derive loads using rigid body calculations followed by construction of shear and bending moment diagrams, with the ultimate objective of stress state interactions and fastened joint stress interactions to determine margins of safety.Employ finite element methods, using industry standard tools such as FEMAP and NASTRAN to develop more accurate stiffness representations of load paths to perform loads analysis, for both rigid body correlations and internal loads extraction in support of classic stress and fastened joint calculations.QualificationsFEMAP/NASTRAN/Classic Methods/Primary Structures Stress Engineer/B.S. Degree EngineeringSecurity Clearance:??Must currently hold at least an Interim Secret Clearance or a Secret Clearance that has been active in the last 24 months .? MUST BE A US CITIZENDesiredANSYS/AFGROWMicrosoft Office SuiteAeronautical Engineer, FEMAP, NASTRAN/, Classic Methods, Primary Structures, Stress Engineer
Post a Job
All Source Information Fusion Project Lead Field Service Engineer
All Source Information Fusion Project Lead Field Service Engineer
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Top Secret w/SCI Eligible
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
Special Operations Forces (SOF) require persistent Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities and the capacity to conduct irregular warfare planning and operations to find, fix, finish, exploit, and analyze high value targets (HVTs). Timely and actionable intelligence is the most critical component of USSOCOM’s operational mission, enabled by data at the speed of decision-making analysis and coordination across the SOF Information Enterprise (SIE). Advanced analytic systems ingest data from collection sensors and intelligence databases, share data across the SIE, and produce timely, tailored, all-source intelligence products and services to provide actionable intelligence from multiple CONUS and forward deployed command and control nodes. All Source Information Fusion (ASIF) platforms ensure collected ISR data, regardless of sensor or source, can be processed, exploited, and disseminated and that the data is rapidly discoverable, accessible, and retrievable by SOF units and mission partners across the globe.
Supervisory responsibilities of personnel who support:
- Installation and configuration of networked environments to support deployment in disadvantaged, intermittent and limited bandwidth communication environments
- Technical support including desk-side training and overwatch during implementations
- Integration and troubleshooting of new and existing data, processes, and systems
- Integration and troubleshooting of software updates from the developer
- Identify and resolve hardware, server component, and hard drive failures
- Ensure ASIF platforms meet high reliability and availability required for mission critical operational production environment
- Monitor data replication across the SOF Enterprise
- Monitor data feeds to ensure performing data pipelines
- Analysis of user issues, concerns, and requests that assists with the evolution and feature enhancement for multiple systems and platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Possess a minimum of seven years’ experience providing forward-deployed field service engineering similar in required tasks, scope, complexity, and duration to the tasks required herein.
- Individual Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance.
- Must be and remain deployable to any theater of operations.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Holidays and Annual Leave
120 hours PTO accrual
Global leader in the consumer, commercial and military space seeks a Project Engineer to join their expanding team. In this role, you will be responsible for the aspects of technical packaging design and engineering projects that provide custom design solutions for specialty packaging needs of customers. The projects consist of the conceptualization, research, design, and the development of prototype layouts, and testing, evaluation and manufacturing methodologies for new or existing products in a cross-functional team environment.
- Conceptualize, research, design, and develop prototype layouts
- Develop testing, evaluation and manufacturing methodologies for new or existing products in a cross-functional team environment.
- Manage simple to complex technical packaging design and engineering project assignments that provide custom design solutions for specialty packaging needs of customers. .
- Research and develop product and equipment designs, and recommend modifications to improve efficiencies.
- Direct designers and draftspersons in the preparation of layouts for equipment and processes.
- Work directly with customers to determine any special requirements or specifications.
- Oversee the design, purchasing, construction of tooling, vendor customer relations, startup, and debugging of projects.
- Work with production and manufacturing on prototype design review and production.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Packaging Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of product design and project management experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in injection and/or roto-molded plastics design, tooling and assembly methods.
- Theoretical and practical expertise in one or more of the following areas: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, chemical, or plastic design and processing
- Proficiency in 3D solid modeling CAD software (SolidEdge strongly preferred).
- Understanding of safety guidelines and applicable elements of ISO 9001:2000.
- Annual bonus of 12%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Paid time off
- Holiday pa
- Company award and recognition programs
- Company holiday party’s
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
Civil Engineer - Project Manager
Civil Engineer - Project ManagerLand Use Group – Missoula, Montana
• Mentor 5 engineers and be responsible for the quality of their work product
• Assist with developing specific results-oriented goals for EIT’s within 3 months
• Develop an onboarding process for EIT’s within 6 months
• Understand the budgeting process and establish accurate engineering budgets.
• Actively engage and meet face to face with reviewing agencies
• Function well within Montana laws in relation to what we do
• Must be a Licensed Professional Engineer in MT
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET/EAC accredited program.
• Project Management experience specific to subdivisions and overall land development.
• Relevant leadership background managing team of Engineers and Project Managers
• Preferred 4-8 years of experience
Thank you for your considerations, qualified candidates will be contacted in timely manner.
Construction Project Engineer
Royal Electric Company has an immediate opening for an onsite Project Engineer/ to work in our Airport / Underground / Horizontal Division. An Electrical or Civil background is preferred. Travel for projects across California is required, mobility is a plus! Per Diem and / or travel expenses paid.
If you would enjoy the excitement of working on the largest and busiest Airports in West then come and work for the largest and best Airport Electrical Contractor in the West!
What we offer: Competitive Salary, Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off.
Royal Electric Company prides itself on QUALITY and promotes the advancement of all employees.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We promote a drug free workplace.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security
Post a Job
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer for a job located near Aiken, SC. The Project Engineer performs routine field and office assignments with supervision and oversight from the Project Manager or their designee and provides support to the Project Manager or Project Director in project administration, quality, safety, invoicing/financial tracking, contract management and project data management. The Project Engineer is expected to use their experience and judgment to make decisions within their limits of authority.
Essential Duties and
- Coordinate and facilitate all Project Engineering aspects of assigned projects.
- Manage construction quality control program. Ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Assist with coordinating and managing subcontractors.
- Prepare project submittals as required. Oversee process and submittal tracking system.
- Oversee and manage project design elements as required. Prepare/oversee all built project deliverables as required.
- Provide oversight of all aspects of the construction work as required to verify that the work is finished and installed in accordance with the Subcontract Documents
- Assist project team in completing remediation and construction activities in a safe, cost effective and timely manner.
- Coordinate all required inspection and testing activities. Approve inspection and testing documentation.
- Verify that the required inspections and test are performed in accordance with the Project QAPP
- Enforcement of all company policies and procedures, including health & safety.
- Quality assurance tracking, receiving and reporting.
- Works well under pressure meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Safety support and planning work with Health and Safety Personnel.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a current South Carolina Professional Engineering certificate or able to obtain PE reciprocity in South Carolina.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing. Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems, keeping all appropriate parties aware of issues or risks. Have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including the use of the Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project Scheduling.
- Understand basic behavior based safety programs and enforce company’s safety policies.
- Must meet travel expectations.
- Must meet medical requirements of the job site.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex engineering problems plus communicate/interface with all level of personnel.
- Design and/or construction oversight experience of earthwork and stormwater drainage projects.
- Knowledgeable in the principles and practice of erosion and sediment controls.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Civil Engineering, or related discipline.
- Five (5) or more years of heavy construction and/or remediation experience.
Maintenance Projects Engineer
The primary responsibility of this position is the daily operation of the maintenance department. Overall responsibility for all plant maintenance, including production equipment.
Specific duties include:
Identify needs of department personnel for training and development
Design and maintain preventative maintenance programs
Perform modifications and drive improvements to equipment and processes as they relate to plant maintenance
Work closely with Inventory to keep appropriate quantities of parts on hand
Perform performance evaluations, implement corrective action if required and lead a team of people to manage the plant maintenance requirements
Ensure department personnel have skills and qualities required of the business
Support management initiatives in advancing lean process in the maintenance function
Ensure Compliance with Safety, OSHA and other regulations as required
Cross train as much as possible
Resolve situations within 24 hours or advise customer why not and when to expect closure
Ensure a partnership with Parts – parts in stock vs what should be ordered
Be timely and accurate when requesting parts etc.
Professionally interact with colleagues and co-workers
Comply with all company policies and applicable laws
Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS • Include 5+ years in a multi disciplined environment, including mechanical, fabricating, structural, and project management. The successful applicant must be able to perform all engineering mathematical functions, be proficient in word and excel. Working knowledge of MP2 data base.
Post a Job
Project Engineer/Sr. Project Engineer
Relocation Benefits Available for this Position Employer will not sponsor visas for position Project Engineer: Responsible for developing solutions to engineering problems that require the use of ingenuity and creativity.
Analyzes scope of the project and determines engineering requirements, develops economic and feasibility studies and performs engineering designs in accordance with applicable specifications and procedures. Supports as required the Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) and the Integrity Management (IM) program. Provides technical assistance to operational personnel.
Participates in and helps direct and coordinate team or task force effort toward the solution of project development and design problems. Sr. Project Engineer Responsibility for developing solutions to complex engineering problems which requires use of ingenuity and creativity.
Analyzes scope of project and determines engineering requirements, establishes criteria, develops economic and feasibility studies and evaluates engineering designs and procedures.
Maintains the Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) for the assigned area and supports the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration (PHMSA) programs. Provides counsel and assistance in technical matters to engineers, Integrity Management personnel, technicians and supervisory personnel. Directs and coordinates team or task force effort toward the solution of major project development and design problems.
May supervise the activities of professional and nonprofessional personnel. Supplies technical direction and guidance to less experienced engineers. Project Engineer: College Degree, Bachelors in Engineering.
Good written and oral communication skills
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Scheduling + Design experience (e.g., hydraulic, pipe stress, pump design) + Intermediate level familiarity with industry standards and specifications related to project work (design, construction and operation). Understanding and application of 49 CFR 195 and 192
API 653 Certification preferred
Experience with SAP preferred The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 4. Sr. Project Engineer: College Degree, Bachelors in Engineering.
API 653 Certification required
Good interpersonal skills and good written / oral communication skills + Travel will be required
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Scheduling + Design experience (e.g hydraulic, pipe stress, pump design, tank design) + Advanced level of familiarity with industry standards and specifications related to project work, including design, construction, and operations. Understanding and application of 49 CFR 195 and 192
Project Mgmt: Ability to manage assigned projects under limited supervision
P. E. Certification preferred.
Experience with SAP preferred The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 8. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card. The following link lists the eligible criteria for all persons trying to obtain a TWIC card: http://www.tsa.gov/what_we_do/layers/twic/index.shtm Project Engineer:
Provide project management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost, and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects up to $5 million total installed cost.
Develop and maintain fluency in SAP, as required to make use of the Project System, Plant Maintenance, and Materials Management modules.
Assist customers with project and SAP related questions. Develops and provides support during development of AFE quality estimates and preparation of material/construction bid packages.
Analyzes supplier/contractor bids and provides recommendation for award.
Provides support as required in development of Terminal and Pipelines capital budget. Review engineering drawings as relates to Terminal and Pipeline facilities to ensure alignment with CITGO standards as relate to safety, environmental, operation and design.
Provide creative engineered designs in compliance with all applicable industry, local, state, and federal codes and regulations and in accordance with corporate capital project initiatives. Professional engineers registered in the state where the project is constructed must occasionally review calculations and designs. Formal design calculations must stand up to the review of these engineers so they can be stamped with the professional engineer's stamp.
Support operations by providing on an emergency and routine basis, diagnoses, and resolution of basic technical problems. Solve the problems by working (long distance via phone, email, and fax) with people of different skill levels covering all aspects of engineering – automation, equipment, piping, electrical, and civil. Improve Business Unit performance by:
Assisting with technical programs – Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP), coatings, cathodic protection
Assist in the development, review and oversight of engineering design standards and construction specifications
Assist with facility budget development via project estimating procedures.
Support the Integrity Management program. Evaluate the integrity of pipelines and determine what strategies to employ to proactively manage the integrity for the asset, perform Integrity Management Program (IMP) risk assessments, and evaluate the design, construction, and maintenance aspects of pipe line projects to ensure compliance with IM regulations.
Project Engineer: + Manage assigned area for Aboveground Storage Tank Inspection Program (ASTIP) for CITGO Terminals and Pipelines. Participate in Corporate Tank committees. Provide project management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects up to $30MM total installed cost.
Develop and maintain fluency in SAP as required to make use of the Project System, Plant Maintenance and the Materials management modules.
Assist customers with project and SAP related questions. Develops AFE quality estimates and prepares material/construction bid packages.
Analyzes supplier/contractor bids and provides recommendation for award.
Provides support as required for development of the Terminals and Pipeline capital budget. Reviews engineering drawings as relates to Terminal and Pipeline facilities to ensure alignment with CITGO standards as relates to safety, environmental, operation design.
Provide ingenious and creative engineered designs in compliance with all applicable industry, local, state and federal codes and regulations; in accordance with corporate capital project initiatives. Professional engineers registered in the state where the project is constructed must occasionally review calculations and designs. Formal design calculations must stand up to the review of these engineers so they can be stamped with the professional engineer’s stamp.
Support operations by providing, on an emergency and routine basis, diagnoses and resolutions of complex technical problems. Solve the problems by working (long distance via phone, fax and email) with people of different skill levels covering all aspects of engineering-automation, equipment, piping, electrical and civil. Improve business unit performance by: 1) championing technical programs- ASTIP, coatings, cathodic protection; 2) supporting the Integrity Management Program and other PHMSA requirements; 2) reviewing, developing and overseeing engineering design standards and construction specifications; 3) assist with facility budget development via project estimating procedures.
Lead and participate on special projects and corporate initiative teams such as Capital Project Technical Team, SAP development, Process Industry Practices, etc. Provide design, software and SAP and equipment operation training to less experienced engineers and other CITGO terminal operations and pipeline employees.
Lead and participate in Company and industry sponsored training, industry publication reading and engineering networking to keep individual skills current. Requisition #: 2017-4526 External Company Name: Citgo Petroleum Corporation External Company URL: http://citgo.com/Home.jsp
Senior Project Engineer - Plant Engineering - Morenci, AZ
Freeport-McMoRan is a premier U.S.-based natural resource company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate large, long-lived, geographically diverse assets with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold, molybdenum, cobalt, oil and gas. The Company has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the copper industry and is the world’s largest producer of molybdenum and a significant gold, oil and gas producer. We have a long and successful history of conducting our business in a safe, highly efficient and socially responsible manner. We have the assets, the talent, the drive and the financial strength to provide attractive and rewarding careers for our employees. We encourage you to take some time to explore your career opportunities at Freeport-McMoRan. Provide technical advice and guidance for all phases of assigned large/complex Engineering projects and programs, ensuring the successful conclusion of all phases within an appropriate time and at appropriate cost.
Review, investigate and develop appropriate recommendations regarding assigned Engineering projects
Manage projects and serve as subject matter expert (SME) on large/complex site planning/construction, expansion or modifications
Provide guidance and counsel to the site management team on applicable processes, practices, and existing/proposed local, state and federal regulations
Contribute to site strategic planning and budgeting efforts for designated Engineering areas
Develop and evaluate AFE’s (Authorization for Expenditure) for capital funding requests
May evaluate and administer contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment
May represent the site on Company sponsored steering committees, task forces, or teams
Perform other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline and five (5) years of related experience in Engineering or related field, OR * Master's degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline and three (3) years of related experience in Engineering or related field
Knowledge of the principles and practices of Engineering
Able to research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions
Skilled in managing large/complex Engineering projects
Able to evaluate and implement new methods and techniques for operational improvement
Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions
Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing Preferred * Advanced degree or Professional Engineering (PE) Certification
Ability to manage a multidisciplinary project team on large scale projects with multiple stake holders
Be familiar with Project Management lifecycles and document control practices
Project cost estimating and forecasting experience
Experience reviewing and developing drawings and specifications
Ability to develop and review project schedules
Ability to manage multiple project stake holders
Mining and ore processing experience Criteria/Conditions * Ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures given in English
Ability to communicate in English with respect to job assignments, job procedures, and applicable safety standards
Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment
Work is in a mine or manufacturing plant setting, which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see
Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy objects up to thirty (30) pounds during the course of the workday
Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in a mine, outdoor, manufacturing or plant environment, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and any other protective equipment as required
Freeport-McMoRan promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable State Laws Freeport-McMoRan has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs require employees to perform essential job functions that pose a direct threat to the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive: * Site-based positions, or positions which require unescorted access to site-based operational areas, which are held by employees who are required to receive MSHA, OSHA, DOT, HAZWOPER and/or Hazard Recognition Training; or * Positions which are held by employees who operate equipment, machinery or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing the essential functions of their job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel); or * Positions which Freeport-McMoRan has designated as safety sensitive positions in the applicable job or position description and which upon further review continue to be designated as safety-sensitive based on an individualized assessment of the actual duties performed by a specifically identified employee. /Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability/
Title: *Senior Project Engineer
Post a Job