Agate Setter Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Agate Setter
Position Title Die Setter- 2nd or 3rd shift- Plastic Injection Molding- OH #3714
Location Newton Falls, OH
Custom injection molding manufacturer has immediate full-time openings for Die Setters.
Must have previous Die Setting experience to include:
* Ability to assemble or disassemble equipment and trouble-shoot the Mold changing process.
* Understanding of basic equipment set-up to include thread sizes and metrics.
* Set-up, pull Dies and prepare Presses for all capacities of production process.
* Perform product changes per established procedure.
* Set-up and check all auxiliary equipment as required.
* Understanding of product material melting point and purging method/temperature.
* Assist Process Tech with trouble-shooting Press operation.
Must be able to train or work any shift and overtime as needed; be detail oriented, have excellent oral/written communication skills, basic PC aptitude and comprehensive math and reading skills.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Must have previous Die Setting experience in plastic injection molding.
2. Ability to assemble or disassemble equipment and trouble-shoot the Mold changing process.
3. Understanding of basic equipment set-up to include thread sizes and metrics.
B2B Appointment Setter Level 1
Appt Setter level 1
· Set appointments with companies via the phone for J Teleconnections and its clients with contacts in our CRM system in an efficient and high quality manner.
· Maintain detailed and accurate records of your interactions/contacts in our CRM system.
· Maintain and complete all assigned hours in a given pay period, and attend company phone meetings.
· Dial 20-25 dials an hour.
· Maintain communication with management during working hours.
· File all period related paperwork and reports each period.
· Maintain appointment set per hours worked ratio set forth by management. (Varies per client).
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Be coachable, teachable, and willing to follow guidelines, while still being able to "think outside the box."
· Capable of thinking on your feet in a fast-paced environment while maintaining highly detailed and quality work.
· Must have a positive, can-do attitude. "No" must be a word that does not scare you.
· Be open to work during 9-5 CST but also open to "off" hours when applicable. Hours will be Monday through Friday.
· A working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Strong team player, but able to manage yourself independently.
· Ability to stay calm, focused, and positive under pressure, especially when speaking with business executives.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in cold calling, cold appointment setting, door knocking, or canvassing in general.
Lead Generator - Appointment Setter (Multiple Locations)
Serious applicants only.
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
Looking for people in the following areas:
Appointment Setters - Top Real Estate Team
We are looking for well spoken, reliable individuals to fill several SDR's (Sales Development Representative) roles within our company. The best candidates for this position have previous experience with high volume outbound calling, customer service & appointment setting.
SDR's will be contacting potential leads via phone to determine whether they should be entered into the sales funnel for follow up by our Sales Teams. This position will be an integral part of our sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
Full Time, Part Time & Saturday Shifts are available!
Using an Auto Dialer making 500+ Outbound Dials a day
Use of scripts & rebuttals
Complete Prospect Profile & Qualifying
Document all client communication through company CRM
Identify potential sales opportunities for our Sales Teams
Strong phone and email communication skills
Great Verbal and Conversational Skills
Basic Computer Skills
Real Estate knowledge is a plus but not required
Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
Highest level of integrity and respect for others
Wall Street area accounting firm seeks enthusiastic people with clear speaking voice to set appointments for our accounting firm. No selling required; professional work environment. Base salary $12 per hour with the opportunity to double your weekly income through our very achievable bonus program.
* Flexible day-time hours; part-time.
* Paid training provided.
* No accounting experience required.
For an interview call Robert at (347) 234-9519 between 9AM and 5PM, Monday thru Friday.
PT Call Center Appointment Setter
Appointment Setters needed to join a leading window company in the greater Philadelphia area.
For over 100 years, Andersen Windows has been the market leader for window and door products for the American home. For many years our company, ACRE Replacement Windows, has been the Delaware Valley's leading full service window replacement firm proudly offering Andersen Windows to upscale homeowners looking to replace their windows and doors.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ACRE Windows is looking for confident, outgoing, hard working individuals to work part-time in our growing call center. Candidates MUST be available to work nights and select Saturday mornings from our call center in Horsham, PA.
Appointment Setter responsibilities include:
- Outbound calling to schedule appointments for new and existing customers each day.
- Connect to potential customers in a personable manner, and engage them to determine whether they fit our appointment qualifications.
- Take incoming phone calls from potential customers requesting a free estimate.
- Work daily with supervisor to meet and exceed appointment quota.
- Document all customer interaction in company CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Appointment Setter qualifications:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be coachable, teachable, and willing to follow guidelines.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline, without giving in to distractions throughout the shift.
- Must be able to handle rejection.
- Basic proficiency with technology.
- Experience in customer service, telemarketing or sales a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Comprehensive training program
- Monthly Bonus/Incentive Programs
- Flexible scheduling, 20+ hours/week dependent on performance
Senior Appointment Setter / Lead Generator Call Center Agents
We are looking for business-to-business sales lead generators. Both part-time (minimum 20 hours per week) and full-time (40 hours per week) opportunities are available.
This is a telecommuting (work from home) position, so a quiet, distraction-free home office area is required.
For this position, you will be representing our clients and generating sales leads by cold calling CEOs, Vice Presidents, and other key decision makers.
Make outbound cold calls scheduling appointments from your home office
HOME OFFICE MUST BE LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT, INDIANA, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK, NORTH DAKOTA, PENNSYLVANIA, OR RHODE ISLAND.
Utilize our provided scripts and lists to generate leads
Gather research information to keep our database up to date
Paid Training Provided
- Minimum of 2 years sales and/or lead generation experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Compatible Operating System (no Windows XP)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be responsible, accountable, and possess a strong work ethic
- Customer service experience desired; sales experience preferred
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone with high level decision makers
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm (EST) Monday-Friday
Compensation: Base pay $15.00/hour + Incentive Bonuses
Benefits package available for Full Time Hires
Please attach your most recent resume for more information. RESPONSES WITHOUT A RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Full Time Field Marketing Appointment Setter
Now hiring Field Marketers to set appointments with homeowners throughout Southern California. No selling! Only appointment setting! This is NOT a telemarketing position or a call center. Appointments are set face to face with potential customers. You will often be outside working in groups with our friendly team. In addition direct marketing you will also have a chance to represent the company at local events and public venues. If you are articulate, can smile, have personality, and are ambitious, this job is for you.
Paid Training and support from a great team locally. If you enjoy interacting with diverse people, in non-traditional environments, and enjoy challenging yourself with new opportunities then this is the perfect job for you!.
- The position consists of setting appointments with homeowners face to face
- Interact with homeowners and educate them on the benefits of going solar
- Set appointments for our sales team
- Must have a great attitude.
- Money motivated!!!
- Prior field marketing is preferred but not required.
- Professional demeanor.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have valid ID and Social Security.
- Great hours.
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Generous bonuses.
- Management opportunities.
- Health insurance after 90 days.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities:
- A passion for field marketing and canvassing
- Strong Customer Service Background
- Previous Retail Experience
- Previous Sales Experience (Appointment Setting)
- Hunter Mentality
- Ambitious attitude with a passion for marketing and customer service
About Horizon Solar Power
Horizon Solar Power is Southern California’s leader in installing top of the line solar electric and solar pool heating systems at warehouse prices. Horizon Solar Power prides itself on providing superior customer service and the quickest installation time in California.
Applicants will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug screen.
We are looking for motivated, dedicated appointment setters.
- Hourly plus bonuses
- Full time
- Monday –Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Fun Work Environment
You will be required to make 250 to 300 cold calls per day and set 3 to 5 appointments per day.
- Positive Attitude
- Outgoing Personality
- Effective Communicator
- Team Player
- Goal Driven
We prefer candidates with credit card processing / merchant services experience.
- Cold Calling
- Appointment Scheduling
1. Mixes oils and lubricants for press operations
2. Loads and unloads dies and coils onto and off of presses
3. Assists with dumping and weighing scrap, logging weight in scrap logbook
4. Calculates gross, tare and net weights of finished pieces
5. Runs production at maximum speed with minimum maintenance.
6. Use measuring equipment including calipers, dial gauges, height gauges, micrometer
7. Conducts parts inspection using measuring gauges including inside, outside, depth micrometers, calipers, gage blocks, height gauges, indicators, attribute gages.
8. Quality parts maintained with minimum adjustments.
9. Reports nonconforming product to QA and/or supervisor for corrective action
10. Properly prepares press and die for set-up.
11. Verify setup sheet and lubricant. Follow proper procedure when making changes to setup.
12. Properly sets: stop blocks, feed, pilot timing, scrap chutes, wintress, knockouts, conveyors, counter balance...