Agawam Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Job Description - Security Officer
Securitas Security Services USA
Title: Security Officer
JOB SUMMARY: Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises.
· The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
· All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
· Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
· In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
· All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
1. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
2. Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
3. Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
4. Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed-circuit television; operates remote access devices; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
5. Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
6. Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
7. Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes or types reports or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
8. Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
9. Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification.
10. Acts to ensure that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accord with client standards; identifies client products or materials among items carried by client employees or visitors.
11. Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned site.
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Director Of Nursing
Use computerized management systems to record administrative data (billing data, quality assurance data, workload data, etc.)Provides nursing leadership in order to meet the goals of the Genesis organization and the individual center;Creates an environment that is respectful, team oriented and responsive to the concerns of staff, patients and families.Completes daily rounds on the units to observe patients and to determine if nursing needs are being met;Provides patient care when required;Monitors nursing care to ensure positive clinical outcomes;Ensures Point Click Care (PCC) is utilized according to the Business Processes;Communicates on a formal basis with staff on all shifts through routine staff meetings;Ensures a process is in place for communication between licensed nursing staff and CNAs during and between shifts;Ensures a process is in place to provide shift-to-shift communication between incoming and outgoing nursing staff;Ensures timely and accurate compliance of the MDS process and that it reflects the patient's plan of care;Reviews prospective admissions in relation to existing nursing capabilities and ensures readiness to treat;Ensures that patient's attending physician and family or responsible party are promptly notified of any significant change in the patient's health condition;Care about people as individuals and demonstrate empathy and concern while ensuring that organizational goals and objectives are met.Support a non-punitive reporting environment and a reward system for reporting unsafe practices
Understand and articulate organization€™s payer mix, CMI and benchmark database
Explain and utilize metrics as a unit of measure for any process
Develop systems which encourage/require prompt reporting of potential liability by staff at all levelsEducation:Ensures education, training, and competency validation is completed per Genesis policies and state and federal regulations;Promotes professional development and career opportunities for nursing staff;Ensures nursing staff are trained in infection control procedures to protect staff, patients and families;Quality Improvement:Employs a strong Quality Improvement (QI) process for the nursing department and participates on the QI Committee;Ensures that the patient's Care Plans are implemented and periodically reviewed and modified as necessary;Ensures that Physician Orders are followed as prescribed;Monitors re-hospitalizations to identify trends and areas in need of improvement;Ensures that patient's accident/incident, adverse event and grievances/concerns are fully documented, investigated, reported and addressed in accordance with Genesis policies and procedures and the Federal/State rules and regulations;Enhances nursing practice by attending all mandated in-service programs and other GHC and outside professional education programs;Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive Protected Health Information (PHI) at all times;Performs other duties as requested.DN01
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
We are currently seeking a reliable entry level laborer with construction / carpentry experience preferred.
If you have experience in construction and/or janitorial please apply as we are a fast growing company with the immediate need for additional employee’s.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends on a “on-call” basis
- Must be technically savvy including utilizing drying and cleaning equipment as well as servicing them.
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to work both unsupervised and within a crew depending on project size
- Must have a valid driver’s license, vehicle and clean driving record is required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Consistency and Reliability is a must.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Mitigating damages after a fire, water, smoke.
- Mold cleaning and removal.
- Cleaning residential and commercial properties.
- Manage day to day tasks and projects both supervised and unsupervised.
- Remove structural materials such as drywall, paneling, vinyl flooring, etc. as advised.
Compensation based on experience.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Licensed Practical Nurse/ Registered Nurse
We are seeking an LTC LPN/RN - Per Diem to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply Directly at www.crsmedicalstaffing.com
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers
Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Open at Fleetmaster!
With 24/7 recruiting lines, Fleetmaster Express is always there to answer
Earn excellent pay and great home time as a CDL-A Regional Truck Driver with Fleetmaster Express. Our regional routes run through Eastern U.S. (excluding NYC) with additional lanes open in Texas and Arkansas.
Elite advantages for elite drivers!
Starting rates of .40 CPM
Outstanding home time options
401(k) with employer match
Paid vacations, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries
Long-term disability, short-term disability, & life insurance
Bonus incentives to give your pay a boost
Health & dental benefits available
Late-model trucks (assigned & APU-quipped)
Driver referral program
No Northeast Runs!
Are you ready to become a part of the Fleetmaster team? We’re ready to hear from you! Contact us today to learn more about our truck driver opportunities!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
23 years of age
Recent, verifiable tractor/trailer experience
CDL-A with good truck driver record
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Assistant Production Manager
The Assistant Production Manager manages day-to-day activities that include overseeing quality, production schedules, customer service, resource management (delivery routes, labor and equipment utilization, etc). Ensure all required health and safety requirements are met and followed as prescribed. Instill HSE culture in all employees. Provide hands-on production support when needed to process products through production. Establish close relationships with customers in order to meet or exceed their service needs. This may include working with and understanding customer needs, expediting orders, and resolving customer issues. Ensuring customer satisfaction by the administration of quality systems and adherence to production and maintenance standards. Aids Manager in working to establish a well-trained, highly motivated and effective work force. Develop an effective shift model to meet customer needs; provide input to batch planning, maintenance schedule, etc. Support the Manager in employee development, appraisals, cross training and flexibility. Ensure employees are following production standards.Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing a very close relationship with Customers in order to provide superior customer service
- Interact with Customers to maintain effective working relationships
- Support daily management of Center Production Activities including Management/Implementation of Corporate and BHQ Directives/initiatives, Administration and Adherence to Quality and Safety systems at Center Level
- Support activities for motivating, coaching, and developing employees
- Assist in controlling costs related to doing business relative to his/her production location
- Assists in developing and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Supports ethical leadership
- Successful candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related degree
- 3-5 experience with managing production outcomes according to customer specifications with 1-3 years supervisory experience.
- Previous coating industry experience highly preferred.
- Previous success working manufacturing production cycles to meet or exceed delivery dates is essential in this role.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13,500 employees at more than 170 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.7 billion in 2015. The company invested CHF 103 million in R&D in 2015 and has over 1,350 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
Oerlikon Balzers develops processes and systems for the coating of tools, components and decorative plastic elements. Comprising 106 locations in 34 countries, Balzers global network of coating centers is daily dedicated to further improving component performance and tooling productivity through coating technology. Join us and become a part of our future oriented, international team!
We have a great benefits package including medical insurance, dental and vision, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness benefits, and 401(K). If you want to operate in a business environment that gives you the freedom to imagine what is possible - then you should send us your application!
Oerlikon Balzers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The company also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you require an accommodation during the application process, please notify a Human Resources Representative.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!