Agawam Job Description Sample
Regional Company Drivers - Home Weekly
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
Job Description - Security Officer
Securitas Security Services USA
Title: Security Officer
JOB SUMMARY: Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises.
· The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
· All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
· Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
· In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
· All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
1. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
2. Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
3. Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
4. Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed-circuit television; operates remote access devices; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
5. Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
6. Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
7. Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes or types reports or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
8. Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
9. Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification.
10. Acts to ensure that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accord with client standards; identifies client products or materials among items carried by client employees or visitors.
11. Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned site.
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Sr. Network Engineer
- CCNP REQUIRED
- Login to field offices and document existing configurations (132 offices) .
- Ensure devices are properly configured in our monitoring systems (Solarwinds / PRTG / Cisco Prime)
- Document office topology following a provided Visio template
- Perform a gap analysis of the switch / router configurations using provided guidelines of what our standard configurations
- Proficiency with configuring, troubleshooting, Cisco routers / switches.
- Microsoft Visio
•* Project Specific Staffing Management and Coordination
•* Full Scope North American Technology Refresh, Site Survey and Deployment Staffing
•* Nationwide Resource Network of Certified Technicians and Engineers
Advertising Professionals B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Network Engineer With Cisco ISE
Hello, Greeting, I have an urgent requirement for Network Engineer with Cisco ISE for Agawam, MA Please review the below and revert me on the same along with your updated resume asap Network Engineer with Cisco ISE Agawam, MA Long Term Network Engineer especially with ISE experience The project is about improving network stability and reliability.
Very good hands on routing experience across Cisco RouterSwitches.
Resource should be a Senior level engineer not a junior engineer with 2-3 years of Data Center Operation experience.
Candidate will have the highest to lowest level of routing knowledge and will hit the ground from day 1 as the existing DJ team is over occupied.
Clear understanding and experience of Firewall, Security Policies, Load Balancers.
Resource should have a very good understanding on inter data center connectivity, metro connectivity and other connectivity related matters.
Hands on experience in Cisco 6500 series, Cisco Nexus series, PaloAlto, Citrix Load Balancer.
Cisco certification is preferred.
Excellent communication skill.
Network Engineer especially with ISE experience
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fleetmaster Express- for every way you want to drive.
Because drivers matter at Fleetmaster Express, we offer excellent home time to the CDL-A Truck Drivers running our Regional and Local divisions. Our regional truck driver opportunities have you home on weekends, while our limited local positions can get you home more during the week!
There is even more to offer!
Home every weekend and some through the week
Great Benefits and Pay
100% no-touch freight
No hazmat needed
401(k) with employer match
Paid holidays, birthdays, & anniversaries
Praise for A’s – We promote education! Children of our drivers submit report cards and are paid $10 per A for all major classes (limited to 2 report cards per year). Check submitted directly to the child in the child’s name.
XM Sirius Radio in all trucks
Drop and hook
No Multi Stop
- Midwest Freight – Generally No Northeast (No NY)
We have openings ready for you TODAY in the following fleets:
Local (Positions are limited!)
Find out which of our CDL-A truck driver careers is best for you!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Physical Therapist - SRS Prn, Weekends - Agawam, MA
Description: Kindred RehabilitationServices is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you. Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employeeâ€™s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazineâ€™s â€œMost Admired Healthcare Companyâ€ for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives. As a Physical Therapist / PT you will: * Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws. physical therapist, physical therapy, physical therapy assistant, physical therapist therapy, physical therapy aide, home health physical therapist, Acute care, ADL, ADLs, ALF, Balance dysfunction, case management, case manager, clinical, clinic, clinical rotation, geriatric, geriatrics, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, inpatient, inpatient PT, inpatient P.T., inpatient physical therapist, inpatient therapist, licensed therapist, licensed PT, licensed P.T., licensed physical therapist, modalities, neuro, neurological, ortho, ortho PT, ortho P.T., ortho therapist, ortho physical therapist, orthopedics, orthopedic, orthopedic PT, orthopedic P.T., orthopedic physical therapist, PT, P.T., physical therapist, physical therapy, DPT, doctorate PT, doctorate P.T., doctorate physical therapist, medical, medical care, therapist, therapy Care Manager, therapy case manager, therapy case management, therapy Job, therapy Jobs, PT job, PT jobs, P.T. job, P.T. jobs, physical therapy job, physical therapy jobs, physical therapist job, physical therapist jobs, Oasis, outpatient, outpatient clinic, out patient, outpatient rehab, outpatient PT, outpatient P.T., outpatient therapist, outpatient physical therapy, outpatient physical therapist, PRN, PDM, rehab, rehab PT, rehab P.T., rehab physical therapist, rehab setting, rehabilitative, therapeutic, safe strides, safe strides PT, safe strides P.T., safe strides physical therapist, skilled visit, SNF, sports med, sports medicine, sports med therapist, sports med physical therapist, sports medical physical therapist, subacute, sub acute, post acute, therapy, travel PT, travel P.T., travel therapist, travel physical therapist, traveling PT, traveling P.T., traveling physical therapist, rehabilitation services, rehabcare, hospital rehabilitation services, inpatient rehabilitation services, skilled rehabilitation services, IRF, HRS, SRS, RHC, RHB #MON-SRS Qualification: As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have: * Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends. If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Job Title: Quality Engineer
The Quality Engineer shall be responsible for the support of the Organization in its quest to produce quality products, which meet customer requirements, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements. The QE will also work to continually improve our processes and support the quality management system
Key duties and responsibilities
Acting as a project leader for process improvement projects, conducting and/or reviewing results of investigation analyses issues, and collecting data, monitoring and reporting process trends and control data, and coordinating product and process transfers.
Write and execute protocols and reports, review documentation, perform root cause investigations, assess impact and analyze risk in support of new products, new equipment, process changes and test method changes.
Participate in the establishment of quality specifications and standards for raw materials and for process and finished products.
Develop and recommend inspection and sampling techniques, quality control plans or process procedures to meet the quality specification standards.
Install inspection and testing procedures for raw materials, in-process and finished products.
Perform quality audit procedures covering in-house manufacturing procedures and suppliers, ensure that conformance to requirements are met.
Advise Quality Manager on matters of quality that affect the company and recommend appropriate corrective action.
Implement requirements for the approval of new products and/or components and prepare competitive product analysis when appropriate.
Provide technical assistance to the Purchasing department in connection with the purchase of raw materials and supplies.
Provide technical assistance and support to the Manufacturing for their product lines. Generate and follow through on Non-conformance reports (NCRs) when necessary.
Communicate with suppliers, issue SCARs and when requested, conduct supplier audits.
All other duties as assigned.
The QE shall have a B.S. in Engineering discipline (preferably Bio-Medical, Mechanical or Industrial), with a minimum 2 years of Quality experience.
Experience in a given field (Medical Devices, Automotive, or Aerospace) is required.
Familiarity with ISO 9001, 13485 and AS9100 Quality Systems, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and/or cGMP is a must.
Knowledgeable in plastics processing, manufacturing or tooling design environments is desirable.
ASQ certification is desirable.
CoWorx Staffing Services, LLC
1275 Elm Street, Suite A
West Springfield, MA
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are seeking an Appliance Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of all brands of major in home appliances.
- Diagnose and repair appliances.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5 years plus experience
- refrigeration license or epa equivalent a plus
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!