Agent Contract Clerk Job Description Sample
Packet Processing Clerk For Legal Contract Services
Entry Level-Packet Processing Representative
Organize, file and work with Fed Ex to process a high volume of packets that are sent out daily.
Main Job Tasks and
Organize and process legal documents for high volume mailings
Maintain client and potential client data bases-Data Entry
Saturday shifts available
Willing to learn
Organized and ability to follow ups
High energy level
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information or reprisal.
Accounting Clerk - Contract
Location: Nashville, TN 37214
Salary: $27.00 - $30.00 Hourly
6 Month Contract
Our client is a leading financial and administrative healthcare network in the United States that connects virtually all private and government payers, claim-submitting providers and pharmacies in a hybrid cloud based, user-centric and secure infrastructure environment. They are seeking an Accounting Clerk.
- Overall Accounting support.
- Assigns transaction codes to documents.
- Assures documents being processed are included in the appropriate accounting period.
- Posts, balances, and closes subsidiary ledgers.
- Follows up on delinquent accounts receivable accounts.
- Analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness, and accuracy of account documents and makes adjustments.
- High school education or equivalent and an understanding of bookkeeping accounting principles
- Oracle experience preferred
- UltiPro experience preferred
- MS Excel proficiency (formulas, v-lookups)
Automotive Admin Contract Clerk
Process all aspects of car deals. Enter deals into accounting, loan documentation, after market product, calculate sales commissions for payroll. Interact with sales department to ensure all documentation is complete and compliant. Position is fast paced and the individual will need to be well rounded and able to make quick decisions.
Accounting Clerk - Contract Position
Description Opening and distributing mail to Finance Staff Scanning payment backups into internal system Weekly backend check run processing such as matching payment backups to invoices Collection of miscellaneous projects as required by Accounts Payables and Finance staff Other Accounts Payable or Finance duties as deemed appropriate
Requirements Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, Access a plus. 10 key by touch Must be able to adapt to ever changing environment and change gears quickly. Be prepared for sporadic interruptions Be well organized and be able to multi-task Works well with others but yet can still work alone, must be adaptable and get along with current team Polite email and telephone skills.
Must be able to return emails and calls within a 24 hours time period Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines. Equal Opportunity Employer Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement. Applicants with Disabilities If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with "Applicant Accommodation Request" in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.
Accounting Clerk - Contract Position
Job Description: Opening and distributing mail to Finance Staff Scanning payment backups into internal system Weekly backend check run processing such as matching payment backups to invoices Collection of miscellaneous projects as required by Accounts Payables and Finance staff Other Accounts Payable or Finance duties as deemed appropriate Job Requirements Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, Access a plus. 10 key by touch Must be able to adapt to ever changing environment and change gears quickly.
Be prepared for sporadic interruptions Be well organized and be able to multi-task Works well with others but yet can still work alone, must be adaptable and get along with current team Polite email and telephone skills. Must be able to return emails and calls within a 24 hours time period Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines. Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women.
We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws. For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Applicants with DisabilitiesIf you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with "Applicant Accommodation Request" in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the nature of your request. SDL2017
Account Payable Clerk And Payroll Processing Agent
Accounts payable person for multiple client accounts. Preparation of payroll for clients on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Document Control Clerk - Contract
Document Control Clerk - Contract AL-Bucks Req#:32977BR Date published:17-Nov-2017 Opportunity:Experienced Hire Business Line: Business Plan:OFF Level:007 BVCI, a proud part of the BV family of companies, offers union shop construction services for on-time, on-budget project delivery.
Our professionals deliver solid dependable solutions for industrial construction projects of all sizes, enabling us to provide leading construction services for our clients. Together, we have an integrated approach to project execution with an emphasis on safety, quality, cost, and schedule. Our Services We work with our clients on EPC as well as construction-only projects.
We self-perform projects by executing direct hire labor as well as utilizing subcontractor elements. We continue to expand our services offered and build our project backlog. Now is the time to work at BVCI!
Primary Purpose: This contract position will be responsible for performing a variety of document control tasks. This professional is an individual contributor with no subordinates and may also act in the capacity of "lead person". This position will last approximately 10-12 weeks.
Principal Duties and
• Receives and stamps drawings for internal routing. • Enters data using a PC. • Assists with distribution and storage of project documentation. • Said documents may include, but are not limited to, construction drawings, (both internal and vendor), equipment manuals, calibration certificates, contracts and their subsequent change orders, turnover packages, etc. • Assists on (supports) small and large projects. • Generates reports as needed. • May train others. • Must be knowledgeable of multiple projects assigned to peers/co-workers to provide requested support. • Runs/Leads multiple projects of varrying sizes. • Develops project workflows. • Takes on specialty tasks as needed. This position is a contract project opportunity lasting approximately 3 months. Only local candidates within a 40 mile radius of Bucks, AL will be considered further. This position is not available for visa sponsorship
• 1+ years relevant experience required • All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Preferred Job
• MS Office (especially Excel) experience • Working experience with database systems • Prior experience with field document control responsibilities on a large construction project spanning 2+ years Successful Candidates will Possess: • Concentration and cognitive skills • Initiative • Interpersonal skills • Attention to detail and reading comprehension • Keyboarding skills, including MS Office • Verbal and written communication skills • Customer focus • Ethics and values • Integrity and trust • Ability to make decisions • Ability to prioritize and multi-task Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.
Contract Supply Agent
Verify contracts, place contract supply orders and deliver a great customer experience every time. Work within a team of agents to ensure quality and service levels are met. • Manage customer contracts and maintain communication with clients about their supply needs. • Work with UPS for tracking and explanation of orders online and over the phone • Research contracts and invoices using internal accounting systems • Receive inbound calls and make outside calls to customers using CISCO IPCC software • Understand printer products that ESI sells and how to research and locate on approved sites • Understand supply and service contracts and gain familiarity with each type • Identify potential contract billing problems and take the necessary actions to correct • Communicate with the appropriate manager regarding renewal exceptions, and contract changes • Use reporting software that tracks usage levels to identify customer needs and provide reports for review • Pull data reports on over-shipments to review with management • High school diploma or equivalent • Two years experience in a customer service role • Excellent telephone skills – courtesy, clear voice, appropriate terminology, good grammar • Strong customer service, administrative, multi-tasking and data processing skills • Call center experience is a plus • Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook • Great Plains experience a plus • Ability to sit for 7-8 hours a day with limited breaks • Ability to lift up to 5 lbs.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success.
With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future. Check us out at www.esi.net ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace. Electronic Systems is a tobacco and smoke-free environment. # of Openings: 1 External Company URL: http://www.esi.net/
Contract Scanning Technician / City Clerk / Records 4431
GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB Benefits Supplemental Questions THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO CURRENT CITY OF CAPE CORAL EMPLOYEES AND THE PUBLIC IS WELCOME TO APPLY. Applicants can obtain a copy of the 2017 EEOP Utilization Report from the Human Resources Department upon request.
Under the general supervision of the Records Manager, prepares and scans documents on the imaging system; disseminates as applicable. Employees in this class must have the ability to learn about software, hardware equipment and terminology related to imaging. Position is responsible for preparing a Bibliography indexing scanned documents, and assuring the documents scanned into the City's Imaging system are accurate, reliable, and comprehensive.
Work is performed in accordance with prescribed state records management procedures and departmental policies. Position requires ability to perform independently with periodic supervision or review. Due to the sensitive and confidential nature of information processed, employees in this class exercise considerable discretion concerning duties performed.
Performs related work or special projects as required. Individual(s) assigned to this classification must report to work per their assigned schedule. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:High School diploma or GED required; a minimum of two (2) years of computer experience required.
Must have a valid Florida Driver's License or a valid State Driver's License and obtain a Florida Driver's License within thirty (30) days of hire or promotion. SDL2017
Accounting Data Entry Clerk & Customer Service Agent
MUST HAVE PROFICIENT WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF Quick Books and Microsoft Office in order to apply for this job.
— Accounts Payables & Receivables
— Weekly Payroll (1099 & W2)
— Credit & Collections
— Account Management & Customer Liaison
— Monthly Account Reconciliations
- Answer phones and process online reservations for customers on company's website portal.
- Perform weekly payroll processes for salaried and hourly employees. Close working interaction with Company's Bookkeeper on a daily basis.
· Liaison between management, employees, and clients to ensure proper lines of communication critical in addressing a myriad of problems and issues immediate attention and resolve.
· Manage Accounts Payable/Receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, invoicing customers, charge back reviews and control, rebates, liens, and preparation of daily bank deposits.
· Negotiate and enforce collections to recover funds and expedite the clearance on delinquent accounts.
· Establish and maintain Human Resources-related employee files reflecting salary increases, deductions, garnishments, benefits, payroll exceptions, and W-2 withholdings (exercising a high level of confidentiality)
· Research account transactions, demonstrating keen ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies.
· Follow Through on timely and accurate month-end closings and financial reporting activities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!