Agent Contract Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Agent Contract Clerk
Automotive Admin Contract Clerk
Process all aspects of car deals. Enter deals into accounting, loan documentation, after market product, calculate sales commissions for payroll. Interact with sales department to ensure all documentation is complete and compliant. Position is fast paced and the individual will need to be well rounded and able to make quick decisions.
Contract Accounting Clerk Job In Kansas City, MO
Contract Accounting Clerk Job in Kansas City, MO Do you have at least 1 year of experience working within an Accounting Department? Do you have a basic understand of accounting principles, requirements and procedures? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as an Accounting Clerk for a great company in Kansas City, MO! We are looking for someone to perform a variety of specialized clerical accounting work. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with some entry level accounting experience or college curriculum focused in accounting and/or business fields. This is a 2-3 month assignment paying $14-15ph. Read below for additional details. As an Accounting Clerk your main responsibilities will include: * Enter data into company software and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Learn to determine typos and mistakes and prevent inaccuracies
Prioritize tasks in the order in which they need to be completed to meet deadlines
Learn and effectively apply newly learned processes and task
Communicate effectively with team members and outside clients
Cross Train in other administrative and accounting departments to assist when required. You are the ideal candidate if you have: * At least 1 year of accounting experience OR equivalent related college courses
Basic understanding of accounting principles, requirements and procedures
Strong data entry and Excel skills - familiarity with ADP software a plus
Ability to plan and organize work to meet changing priorities and deadlines
Clear and concise communication, both orally and in writing
Strong work ethic and ability to work in face-paced environment Does this description meet your preferences and match your qualifications? If so, apply today at for immediate consideration as an Accounting Clerk in Kansas City, MO!
Contract Supply Agent
Verify contracts, place contract supply orders and deliver a great customer experience every time. Work within a team of agents to ensure quality and service levels are met. • Manage customer contracts and maintain communication with clients about their supply needs. • Work with UPS for tracking and explanation of orders online and over the phone • Research contracts and invoices using internal accounting systems • Receive inbound calls and make outside calls to customers using CISCO IPCC software • Understand printer products that ESI sells and how to research and locate on approved sites • Understand supply and service contracts and gain familiarity with each type • Identify potential contract billing problems and take the necessary actions to correct • Communicate with the appropriate manager regarding renewal exceptions, and contract changes • Use reporting software that tracks usage levels to identify customer needs and provide reports for review • Pull data reports on over-shipments to review with management • High school diploma or equivalent • Two years experience in a customer service role • Excellent telephone skills – courtesy, clear voice, appropriate terminology, good grammar • Strong customer service, administrative, multi-tasking and data processing skills • Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook • Great Plains experience a plus • Ability to sit for 7-8 hours a day with limited breaks • Ability to lift up to 5 lbs.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success.
With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future. Check us out at www.esi.net ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace. Electronic Systems is a tobacco and smoke-free environment.
1 External Company URL: http://www.esi.net/
Post a Job
Agent Contracting Representative
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow. The Annuity Operations department is currently seeking an Agent Contracting Representative.
Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating routine information on appointed agents / agencies for the business.
Reviews appointment / contract applications for accuracy and completeness.
Assigns and maintains agent / producer codes.
Prepares appointment information for submittal to the various state Departments of Insurance.
May process renewal appointments and / or terminations.
Reviews credit and criminal background information. Escalates for review when an exception to standard policy is requested.
Maintains accurate data on appointed agents / agencies, which may include updates to name, address, payment information, company required sales / compliance training, etc.
Answers telephone calls regarding agent / agency status.
May serve as liaison with marketing and compliance regarding appointment requirements and applications.
Develops / builds familiarity with department policies and procedures, as well as the business and organization.
Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1 to 3 years experience. ID: 21960 External Company Name: American Financial Group, Inc. External Company URL: www.gaic.com
Badger Daylighting Corpis looking for a Contracts Clerk based out of the Brownsburg, IN office. Reporting to the National Accounts/ContractManager this position will be responsible for recording and trackingcustomer contract along with following up on emails and phone calls tocustomers in order to complete files. This individual will also will beresponsible for filing, providing administrative support and answering thetelephone as necessary. The Contracts Clerk will also assist the ContractsSpecialist, National Accounts/Contract Manager and the US Finance and
Administration Manager in providing support to the corporate operations.
Record contracts, purchase orders, etc. as theyare received.
Complete general information (i.e. submitOSHA,EMR, etc.)
Process Pre-qualifications, VendorRegistrations, etc. as required.
Request insurance certificates as needed.
Process W-9 requests, as required.
Review requests for information from customers andprovide the appropriate follow-up.
Confirm approval with Managers rates, scope,etc. and follow-up as needed.
Prepare contract file for Contract Specialist sreview.
Email contract back to customer or attach coverletter and send packet back to customer by federal express, when originals arerequired.
Ensure appropriate managers and departmentswithin Badger are copied on information that relates to their area.
Maintain Master list of all contracts.
Scan and ID customer file and create customerspecific log.
Maintain and update weekly log of all contractitems received every Friday by noon.
Process Online Purchase Orders for specificcustomers.
Follow-up for returned contracts.
Scan and file contracts upon final receipts.
Assist Contract Specialists, NationalAccounts/Contracts Manager, and US Finance and Administration Manager withspecial projects as time allows.
Filing as needed.
Assist area managers with information for growthas needed
Associate's degree in Business or High Schooldiploma with relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
Minimum of two years experience in a fast-pacedoffice administration role, construction industry preferred.
Must be extremely detail oriented and have anexcellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
Must have a positive attitude and aself-motivated work ethic.
Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accuratework.
Excellent verbal and written communicationskills.
Strong organization skills in order to handlethe high volume and detailed tasks associated with this position.
Must possess strong problem solving andanalytical skills.
Automotive Contract Clerk
Automotive Contracts Clerk
- Data Entry and Review posting new and used car contracts into accounting system
- Issue payoff checks of account related issues
- Enter and process warranties & finalizing data
- Maintain daily deal log, accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Send out contracts to banks
- Inventory management and Used Car purchases
- Strong Accounting Knowledge
- Clean and Verify Schedules
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of Reynolds and Reynolds proficiency preferred in an automotive setting required
- Must have excellent attention to detail with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- A fast learner who is comfortable with change and motivated to learn new things
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Friendly and outgoing personality, comfortable interacting with customers when needed
- Strong communication and people skills both written and verbal
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen
Come be a part of our dynamic automotive team apply today!
About Our Dealership:
We at Simi Valley Ford are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource our employees. Our office staff is currently looking for an Office Assistant to join our team! If you have experience working in a clerical or general office capacity within an automotive dealership, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk
Currently looking to hire an Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk. The ideal candidate will preferably have at least 1 year of experience in Accounting and/or Payroll functions.
Compensation: $17.00-$21.00 DOE
- Responsible for Accounts Payable functions including auditing, validating, account coding, and processing invoices for payment by communicating with management or department to ensure prompt and correct payments
- Confirm proper recording charges by analysis of receiving log and disbursement record, purchase orders and bills of lading
- Match credit card statements to receipts and managers expense reports; coding to proper accounts
- Review timekeeping and budget to hours reports throughout payroll periods to ensure accuracy
- Process internal payroll upload reports; coordinate with outside payroll vendor for timely and accurate processing
- Process final and supplemental payroll checks as needed
- Must maintain all vendor tax ID, A/P, payroll files and records
- Make recommendations and assist in improving the procedures and utilization of Payroll and A/P functions to ensure that expenses and disbursements are made correctly
- Perform additional duties or/and any other related business task requested by management
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Accounting and/or at least 1 year of work experience in Payroll/AP
- Knowledgeable and compliant with all payroll processes, including wage and hour laws, federal and state withholding requirements, and government/regulatory agency mandates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; customer service oriented
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- 10-key by touch; detail oriented
- MS Office and Adobe Acrobat experience
- Software – Win Team experience a plus
CSG utilizes E-Verify to assure work eligibility of its employees.
CSG performs criminal background checks on all applicants.
CSG is an EOE (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation).
Recruiters please do not contact job poster. Post a Job
Our Group is the world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By examining political, economic, social, and security developments and their impact on the stability of countries, regions, and markets, we help our clients make informed business decisions in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
- High School Diploma or GED
The primary responsibility is filling medication orders and other floor stock fills. Other duties include:
managing phone calls for missing doses,
coordination between departments.
Working with the order and billing technicians to manage inventory and charging functions and other duties as assigned.
There is extensive computer use and training is provided for specific programs, but must be able to navigate computer systems to process cart fills, print labels, and use emails.
Must possess basic math skills, excellent customer service skills, be detail orientated and possess the ability to work independently once training is complete.
Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
Our staff is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to the company's work. With offices in New York City, Washington, and London, the firm offers exceptional opportunities for individuals at all levels in their careers.
Post a Job
Our client, Rochester's largest University and teaching hospital is looking for the right person to join their Operations Support team in a Mail Clerk Capacity. This is a contract to possible hire, Monday-Friday from 8a-4:30pm
Start Date: 8/14/2017
Process outgoing department letters, flats, and parcels for mailing using meter machine
Place mailing items in appropriate shipping containers
Prepare batches of mail for pick up Carries (USPS, UPS, etc)
Presort mail vendors and international mailers
Sort department mail for delivery into internal system
Assist in preparation for Bulk mailing (includes stuffing, inserting materials, etc)
This is a physical role, and you will be moving on your feet for a majority of the day. Also will need to puck up trays of mail and walk to next location.
Must have High School Diploma/College degree
Post a Job
DMT – Budget Clerical
Budget Clerical: assigned to the Administrative Division, Budget Section; provides general customer service to staff members, client agencies, and vendors. Assists in preparing for monthly/quarterly closeouts (gathering, sorting, organizing and preparing documents for review); Maintains various Budget spreadsheets; Assists in E2 (electronic travel system);
Travel Process review and prepares local travel vouchers for payment; Answers telephones and e-mail inquiries, responding to budget related issues via e-mail, fax, or postal mail, opens and distributes mail to Budget Staff; prepares documents for filing, files and/or retrieves obligations, A/Ps and payment documentation, copies and scans documents for distribution; access will be granted to proprietary financial management information system for reporting, obligation recording, entering payments, and updating status of obligations. (A new financial management system will be deployed agency wide in September 2017.
All staff and contractors will receive training in its use.) Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, the ability to type at least 40 wpm, and basic mathematical reasoning required.·
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important.
- Experience using large scale scanners such as Kodak, Ricoh, Fujitsu, etc...
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm.
- Basic mathematical reasoning required.
- At least one year of experience answering and directing calls using a multiple line phone system.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets.
- Must be able to read and follow instructions.
- Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the context of the task in the litigation support effort as a whole.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Must have good typing/keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
- Must possess ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office setting.
- Must be skilled in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Knowledge of commonly used clerical and office procedures sufficient to refer callers or file material in alphabetical, numerical, or chronological order.
Attention to detail.
- Some walking, standing, bending, and moving of documents (ability to lift and move boxes containing documents weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
|*Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support environment in conjunction with basic qualifications and/or equivalent level of training.|
*Bachelors degree, preferred.
*One year of work experience, paid or unpaid, in customer service, clerical work or a copy center is desirable.
*Familiarity with office machines sufficient to perform recurring operations as well as user-selected custom features, e.g., copy enlargement and reduction.
*Current or active clearance.
Please remember to submit THREE (3) PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
The candidates should list the person(s) with professional association NOT PERSONAL REFERENCES. The following FORMAT should be used when LISTING PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES:
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure Post a Job