Agent Contract Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Agent Contract Clerk
Automotive New And Used Contracts Clerk
• Effectively and Efficiently Coordinates Components of Various Sales Transactions
• On a daily basis, posts sales transactions to accounting using ADP
• Monitors deal activity to ensure that sales are being recorded.
• Updates management team and appropriate staff when changes relating to deals occur.
• Monitors that dealership is complying with all appropriate regulations and laws in the daily operations of the business.
• Pulls sold inventory jackets, print labels and post deals into accounting.
• Verifies deal for all required documents, package and send to banks.
• Notifies management and finance immediately when discrepancies occur.
• Reviews trade documents for accuracy of paperwork and prepare payoff checks for deals involving trade-ins.
• Work closely with DMV Clerk to ensure timely reporting of sales, unwinds to DMV to avoid penalties.
• Maintains a neat, organized and efficient work area, processing all documents as mandated by office management.
• Meets critical deadlines as required by for financial statement reporting.
• Assists with flooring audits on an as-needed basis
• Daily reconciliation of schedules.
• Prepares and posts journal entries for adjustments made to the schedules
• Takes proper care and caution when processing documents to ensure all confidentiality requirements are being met.
• Verifies the identity of individuals prior to releasing or disclosing any information regarding the sale as per GLBA act.
• Maintains an organized filing system for current, pending or incomplete transactions.
• Files all pertaining documentation pertaining to the vehicle sale accurately and timely.
• Corrects all improper postings to the general ledger and notifies management when repetitive errors appear
• Ensures proper process of refunding the banks or clients on a timely manner
• At least 2 years’ experience in contracts, preferably in automotive contracts
• ADP experience preferred.
• Automotive experience required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of contract experience Use this job description
Automotive Contract Clerk
Automotive Contracts Clerk
- Data Entry and Review – posting new and used car contracts into accounting system
- Issue payoff checks of account related issues
- Enter and process warranties & finalizing data
- Maintain daily deal log, accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Send out contracts to banks
- Inventory management and Used Car purchases
- Strong Accounting Knowledge
- Clean and Verify Schedules
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of Reynolds and Reynolds proficiency preferred in an automotive setting required
- Must have excellent attention to detail with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- A fast learner who is comfortable with change and motivated to learn new things
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Friendly and outgoing personality, comfortable interacting with customers when needed
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen
Come be a part of our dynamic automotive team – apply today!
About Our Dealership:
We at Simi Valley Ford are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. Our office staff is currently looking for an Office Assistant to join our team! If you have experience working in a clerical or general office capacity within an automotive dealership, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Precision Resource Company, a division of System One is actively seeking a Contracts Agent for a contract position in Minneapolis, MN.
Precision Resource Company (Precision), established in 1996, is a full-service, nationwide, total solutions staffing provider. Precision?s personnel are routinely involved with projects in power plants, refineries, energy plants and industrial facilities from coast to coast. We provide personnel for contract staffing, direct placement positions and managed resource programs.
Relationships, thoughtfulness and trust ? these are the keys to Precision Resource Company's success. Precision is always interested in personnel that are driven by a willingness to take on varied challenges presented by exciting work opportunities and customer projects, a drive to deliver the best skill level and experience to the work at-hand, and a determination to produce results on time, within budget ? safely.
?Professional People Precisely Placed?
In this position candidate will develop negotiation strategies for key projects and leads negotiations with suppliers representing all internal stakeholders. Forms, negotiates and executes contracts and monitors supplier performance to optimize project success. Sources for high-value, complex goods and services in support of significant company projects. Ensures company compliance with all terms and conditions in contract agreements. Help facilitate the negotiation and resolution of minor contract dispute issues and reviews and makes recommendations for resolution of major contract disputes. Organizes, schedules, and participates in contract compliance audits. Prepares financial and operational reports, originated invoices within the department, and reviews and approves invoices. Assures accuracy of all related data within the Management and Accounting System.
- Looking for strong skills in CONSTRUCTION, engineering and EPC contracts A MUST.
- Must be able to develop RFP strategy, lead cross functional teams through source selection, and effectively negotiate and deliver resulting contracts.
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Finance or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and significant experience with purchasing and sourcing systems is required.
- Must be results-oriented and customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and presentation skills are required.
Pay Rate $42.00/hr.
Contract duration 12 ? 18 months
Maintenance Contract Billing Clerk - Part Time (Acc011) (175-404)
Prepare maintenance contract records and produce accurate and timely invoices for billing purposes, provide administrative support and communicate effectively to internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Review billing contract data from customer sales order and enter specific contract terms into contract record of billing system to set up maintenance agreement.
Answer and respond to email or telephone inquiries with internal or external customers re: rates, procedures or billing inquiries.
Review billing queue daily to check for meter readings, ensure billing accuracy and resolve discrepancies in order to process contract billing.
Process contract rewrites to make adjustments to existing maintenance agreements.
Calculate and prepare special billing spreadsheets with excel to present to customer.
Run e-views to target specific billing criteria, i.e. above and below grids, expired contracts, etc.
Prepare profitability or special reports as assigned.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Knowledge of office equipment and telephone etiquette
Skill in use of Microsoft Office Software including e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets
Skill in completing multiple tasks at once
Skill in identifying and resolving internal and external customer problems
Skill in oral and written communications
Ability to analyze data and process information accordingly with attention to detail
Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
Ability to organize daily activities of self and to work as a team player
Ability to be careful with detail and thorough in completing tasks
Ability to deal with accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
Bachelor's degree in business application or accounting required, plus 1-2 years of office or industry experience with previous customer service experience helpful.
Use this job description
Contract Pricing Clerk
Contract Pricing Clerk - Phoenix, AZ
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: The Contract Pricing Clerk is responsible for maintaining contract pricing and other contractual requirements for major customers in compliance with department policies and procedures.
Prepare and load customer pricing contracts into the system by creating upload templates or 10-key data entry
Support Pricing and Senior Analysts with maintaining customer pricing, order guide, and custom invoice requirements
Review customer pricing contracts for necessary information and combine with internal information to prepare for loading into the system
Verify data entered by utilizing various internal reports
Assist Analysts with any necessary research or corrections to resolve pricing discrepancies identified.
Other duties may be assigned
Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or one year of accounting; financial or banking experience is preferred
Strong verbal/written communication skills
Proven ability to prioritize & organize workload, multi task and show attention to detail
oExcel - intermediate to advanced
oFast, accurate 10-key data entry
- Must be willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
3900 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona, 85018
Use this job description
Contract Quality Inspector
This position involves doing two types of inspections on our client's products. An inspection of parts received from the supply chain, and inspection of the product itself as manufactured including inspection of the paperwork that accompanies shipment.
Each inspection will be done according to defined criteria with records generated. A critical part of the job is to approach the inspections from the perspective of the internal and external customer.
Additional Skills required include proficiency with Microsoft tools such as Word and Excel, ability to work in a team environment, and good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a positive fashion.
The candidate should have a high school or equivalent and be knowledgeable in inspection of electronic assembly of products, manufacturing and inspection methods, and the design drawings.
Use this job description
Professional Contract Manager
Professional Contract Manager
ATSG Corporation is seeking a Professional Contract Manager. Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a government-issued security clearance.
Responsibilities/The successful candidate will:
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedures
- Analyze new laws, regulations and contract trends for potential impact on business unit goals and objectives
- Serve as focal point for corporate business units, customers, subcontractors, and partners for all contractual matters
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with federal regulations and corporate policies
- Develop, prepare, execute and maintain Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Teaming Agreements (TA), Subcontract Agreements, Consulting Agreements, and Licensing Agreements
- Review, analyze and make recommendations to senior managers on externally-generated contract documents and agreements
- Advise senior managers on government contract requirements and procedures
- Maintain contractual records and documentation to include receipt and control of contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports, etc.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with corporate contracting practices and compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing, etc.)
- Monitor and ensure contract closeout, extension or renewal
- Monitor, track, and report to senior managers and corporate business units on contract period-of-performance and funding levels
- Education – Completion of a 4-year degree in accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, or another relevant course of study
- Experience – At least 5 years’ experience performing in a contract management role within the federal contracting industry
- Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation and other regulations, policies and laws pertaining to government contracting
- Knowledge of contract types and methods
- Ability to draft moderate to complex contractual documents
- Working knowledge of contracting concepts
- Strong to excellent analytical and communications skills
- Ability to use independent judgment and creativity to address and resolve contractual issues
- Excellent negotiating skills
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visithttp://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
Use this job description
Associate Contract Analyst
Beyondsoft Consulting is looking for a Contract Specialist to join our team as we build out one of our highly successful Professional Service Desks. As a Contract Specialist for our client's Services Contracting Office, you will provide contracting support to the client’s worldwide sales teams. Duties include advising the client’s sales field on contracting structures and policies, reviewing contracts for nonstandard terms, drafting custom contract language, and promoting good contracting practices to ensure smooth transactions. Having an analytical mind and a customer-centered approach will be key. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the consulting industry and the commercial contracting field while having an entire team and greater department backing you.
- 1-2 years of experience reviewing and drafting commercial contracts (preferably technology contracts)
- Professional fluency in English
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Tech-savvy and motivated to learn new technologies and systems quickly
- Proficient in MS Office programs, with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Professional fluency in French or Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree
Piraeus Consulting is a management consulting firm that helps customers use data to identify business insights. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Beyondsoft, a global IT outsourcing firm with over 8,000 employees in six countries. Piraeus' role is to bring our particular brand of expertise surrounding business intelligence while leveraging the scale and global reach available to us through our parent company. We are an employee-driven firm whose guiding principle is client satisfaction, and our means is a fanatical dedication to fully comprehending our client's overarching business goals. While software, or reports, or product plans are common milestones in our projects, solutions are our deliverables.
We're currently at over 80 employees and growing, and our reputation is only as good as our last set of projects--we can't afford to have a project be anything less than resoundingly successful. We believe in "On Time". We believe in "On Budget". We believe that common sense is the rarest and most valuable form of genius and when Piraeus job postings say we want to hire the "smartest, most practical people the world has to offer" that's what we mean.
Piraeus Consulting is a fast paced environment of extraordinarily talented individuals and we were voted one of the top 50 companies to work for in Seattle five years in a row. If you think you can keep up, and have the stamina and discipline necessary to work with beta releases and tackle new platforms, we'll be excited to hear from you. www.piraeusconsulting.com
Piraeus takes a unique approach to consulting.
Our Experienced managers coordinate a culture of learning where work streams are accomplished by their appropriate skill level and employees are pushed to reach their potential. While this arrangement is great for our employees and fosters skill building and career advancement, the benefit is as great for our clientele who get their business objectives met by assuring their current business problems are handled by the appropriate level of experience.
At the core of Piraeus Consulting are 3 unique offerings to deliver improvements across all divisions of your company’s organization: Project Management, Business Analysis, and Development. No matter the level of experience, every consultant is backed by their corresponding team’s dedication to best practices, professionalism, and expertise. We take great pride identifying clients’ underlying needs, answer unstated questions, and working both individually and together to create solutions that expand our clients’ knowledge of their business and make them more effective in their roles.
Compensation: DOE with full benefits
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You may be required to move from location to location (client site) or travel between locations (client sites) depending upon the need of the company at any given time. Piraeus Data cannot control the environment at client sites – sites will be different and the office environments will vary. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and may be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, climb stairs and lift objects of up to 25 lbs (i.e. your laptop bag or other relevant equipment).
Piraeus Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Piraeus Data LLC does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, or any other legally protected characteristic. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter. Please note: we will not be able to respond to every applicant and will not accept phone calls. Use this job description
MEP Construction Contract Administrator
Would you like to work for a nationally recognized architectural firm that is serious about its mission of designing solutions, building trust, and enriching lives? Do you also want to work for a firm that has fun and recognizes the importance of a well balanced life of their employees? If so, Moseley Architects is the place to begin or continue a great career.
Moseley Architects, recognized as one of the most trusted and fastest growing design firms in the mid-atlantic, is seeking a full-time Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Construction Contract Administrator (MEP CCA) to be an integral member of our team in Charlotte, North Carolina. The MEP Construction Contract Administrator provides the leadership for the construction phase services on large commercial projects on behalf of Moseley Architects for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering disciplines.
As such, this position serves as the point of contact for Moseley Architects in concert with the Architectural Construction Contract Administrator for interaction with Owners and Contractors during the construction phase. In this role, the MEP CCA has the final control and responsibility for timeliness and quality of all engineering related construction phase administrative actions regardless of assistance provided by other employees or consultants.
Charlotte, North Carolina
- At least 3 years of construction contract administration experience on large commercial projects.
- Strong background in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design.
- On-site visits to review compliance with contract documents.
- On-site visits to observe and report on work in progress.
- Attend monthly construction progress meetings.
- Respond to Contractor RFI’s and perform certain submittal reviews.
- Timely contract modification preparation and cost proposal review.
- Review Contractor applications for payment.
- Substantial completion inspections.
- Maintaining up to date project records.
- Strong background in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design.
- The ideal candidate will be organized and give strict attention to detail and be a good troubleshooter and problem solver who works well under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- Working knowledge of codes and standards such as ACCA, SMACNA, NEC, IBC, ASHRE.
- Proven work history working with construction documents.
- Knowledge & experience in cost analysis and estimating.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with all involved on a project, architects, local officials, contractors, vendors in order to help successfully complete projects within limits of budget and time.
- Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application.
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
Use this job description
Experienced Personal Injury Paralegal, Contract And Part-Time
Alterna Legal is recruiting for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal for a small and reputable Kansas City law firm. This is a contract position and is part-time (10-15 hours a week), with potential of temp to perm.
Primary responsibilities include all aspects of litigation, including direct communications with clients. This position is responsible for obtaining, reviewing and organizing medical records and reports (e.g., DMV, police, etc.); providing updates to adjusters and clients; drafting responses to interrogatories and obtaining documents for production; preparing trial notebooks; drafting complaints; drafting routine pleadings; and other assigned responsibilities, as necessary.
Qualifications include paralegal certification, proven experience and detailed knowledge of personal injury litigation, attention to detail and organization, as well as ability to work autonomously in small office environment.
Please visit our website to apply http://www.alternalegal.com/join-our-team-1
Alterna Legal connects law practice support professionals with law firms and corporate legal departments seeking on-demand practice support.
Use this job description