Agent Licensing Clerk Job Description Sample
Licensed Insurance Customer Service Agent - We Pay 100% Of Licensing Costs.
Insurance Licensing Examiner I/Ii (Pcn 08-4022)
Senior Music Licensing Specialist
Vice President, Intellectual Property, Licensing & Standards ( Licensing Strategy)
Chase Wealth Management - Financial Advisor In Licensing - San Clemente, CA
Licensing Officer Medical Device
Cartwright Search Group has been retained to search for a Licensing Officer (with a focus on Medical Device) in the technology licensing and commercialization division for a world-renowned healthcare organization in Boston.
This premier research institution is developing solutions to address today’s most challenging unmet medical needs. This position will provide great opportunities to manage the licensing and commercialization of cutting edge scientific findings, new business ventures, novel intellectual property and engage with top investors and commercial partners.
General Summary of the Role:
- Serve as Organizations representative in marketing, negotiating and securing transfer of Hospital-owned technology to for-profit corporations for its development and application.
- Monitor and protect hospital interests in established corporate sponsored research programs.
- Identify, evaluate and market technology licensing and sponsored research opportunities to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical companies.
- Draft and negotiate complex material transfer, licensing and sponsored research contracts.
- Manage own portfolio of inventions and patent investments and work with attorneys to obtain patents for Hospital-owned technology.
1. Evaluate Hospital-based technologies and proposals to the Hospital’s Technology Development Fund, resulting in recommendations, strategies and plans for development, marketing and partnering. Work with patent counsel in developing and managing patent strategy. Supervise patent counsel in the prosecution of patents for Hospital-owned technology.
2. Market Hospital-based technology to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical companies enabling the public to benefit from the translation of hospital inventions into useful products, supporting the Hospital’s research mission, and increasing the Hospital’s licensing income.
3. Negotiate and modify templates for technology transfer agreements, including confidentiality, material transfer, inter-institutional, license, collaboration and sponsored research agreements, needed to effect technology transfer and build Hospital-corporate relations in accordance with established hospital policies and practices.
4. Execute agreements for more complex licenses, start-ups and strategic alliances.
5. Understand the clinical, research, education and community service missions, organizations, and cultures of the Hospital and the role of this TT division in relation to these.
6. Participate in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives for increasing the participation of faculty and staff in technology transfer and increasing industry awareness of TT and the Hospital’s technology.
7. Demonstrate the ability to set goals, develop plans and garner buy-in from all required constituents and supporters for projects.
- Work requires an advanced degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Medicine and 2-4 years of directly related experience with associated deal sheet. Requires the knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field preferred.Relevant knowledge and experience in startup formation, entrepreneurship, and licensing and commercialization of medical device, diagnostics and therapeutics desired.
- Work requires the analytical skills to resolve highly complex problems requiring the application of scientific or technical principles, theories and concepts and in-depth, experienced-based cross-functional knowledge.
- Work requires communication skills in order persuade and negotiate with others on important matters.
Payroll And Benefits Manager - Human Resource Division, Department Of Licensing
Residential Child Care Licensing Investigator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!