Agent Licensing Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Agent Licensing Clerk
Licensed Agent / Broker - Avon, NY Area
Licensed Agent / Broker - Avon, NY area please click here to Submit your Resume Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd. Our client is growing & looking for P&C agents.
Candidates must be self-motivated - required to hit sales objectives with little supervision. Our client has over 40 insurance companies they do business with. Their current agents have over 90% closing ratios.
Base + bonuses + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity. Must have 2+ years experience in the industry. Job Specialty Professional Legal, Insurance & Real Estate Staff Contact Gwenn McDonald Job Services Direct Placement
Use this job description
Sales Reps And Managers Needed! Life Insurance Licensed Agents Only!
We are looking for outstanding people to fill slots in our final expense insurance division. We have available exclusive leads and territories for the right candidate!
Most people spend 80% of their time prospecting. We only work with prospects that ask for our services. At YIG, YOUR LEADS ARE EXCLUSIVE!!! As an active agent, your leads will always be yours and never resold to another agent!
If you have a great work ethic, good character and a strong willingness to succeed then we are interested in speaking with you. Please forward your resume for consideration. If you do not have a current resume, please forward your contact information.
We specialize in Final Expense Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Fixed Index Universal Life and Annuities.
Use this job description
Licensed Insurance Agent
We are seeking an Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
Responsibilities: • Meet and exceed sale's goals through new product sales, cross selling and retention of current customers. • Implement marketing programs and initiatives which further the Direct General brand in the local market • Build and maintain relationships with community organizations and local business. • Develop and manage customer relationships and serve as a resource to customers and potential customers • Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on initiatives • Receive customer payments, issue receipts and verify balance/daily reports of receipts for cash drawers. • Understand, promote and remain current on company underwriting guidelines, announcements, and memos • Responsible for sales administration and reporting activities. Qualifications:High School Diploma/equivalent required, college experience a plus
Active P&C and/or Life Insurance License PreferredStrong negotiation skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Direct Auto Insurance, a National General Insurance company, was founded in 1991 by William C. Adair, Jr.
His vision included replacing the traditional non-standard auto insurance with an improved customer service approach. Today, our customers have the flexibility to purchase polices via the phone, web or at any of our retail store locations. Direct Auto Insurance provides consumers with insurance and financial services, which include Auto and Life Insurance, Prepaid Debit Cards, and Roadside Assistance.
National General Insurance is one of the largest automobile insurers in the United States. National General Insurance offers a variety of property and casualty products, including personal auto, RV, motorcycle, commercial auto and homeowners insurance.
With a nationwide network of claims professionals, local independent agents and a 24-hour, toll-free claims hotline available 365 days a year, National General Insurance provides superior claims service for its customers. National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es.
At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es.
Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Use this job description
National Sales Representative, Licensed Agent With Westwood Insurance At QBE
Assist in processing all related activities arising from a customer sales call to align with department objectives and meet company standards.
- Solicit and sell various policies to new mortgage loan borrowers, existing portfolio accounts and referral customers via direct mail, telephone, fax, and telemarketing efforts
- Evaluate property risk to accurately quote and recommend insurance coverage based on property location, company underwriting guidelines and evaluating previous loss experience and credit scores
- Organize and prioritize work process based on order of importance to meet department requirements and performance expectations
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Support QBE values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
Requirements & Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Property & Casualty insurance license
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Sales experience; homeowners insurance experience; property and casualty insurance experience; increasing levels of responsibility
- Working knowledge of property and casualty insurance products for multiple states and carriers
- Relevant trends and information within the industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced writing mechanics, including grammar and sentence structure
- knowledge of computer hardware, software and communication devices
- New and emerging tools and technologies relevant to line of work
- Implement planning to prioritize, organize, measure work
- Work with people at different levels within the organization to accomplish a common goal
- Keep an open-mind, consider unique approaches and be open to change and considerable variety in the workplace
- Effectively present information among large groups to influence organizational leaders and key stakeholders
- Show drive and initiative; seek opportunities to learn and grow
- Provide personalized and quality service to meet the expectations of internal and external customers
- Quickly change direction when working on multiple projects or issues
- Adapt and be flexible in a complex changing environment
- Communicate outside and across the organization and share information as a positive aid to achieve best practice and objectives
- Utilize high attention to detail
- Understand the needs and goals of a customer and actively look for ways to meet them
- Clearly and confidently convey information to a wide audience
- Be professional, polished, poised and have a positive demeanor; apply business acumen
- Listen to and consider the views and opinions of others
- Encourage open communication, cooperation and knowledge sharing
Number of Openings:1
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
Use this job description
License And Title Clerk
Knauz Automotive Group in Lake Bluff is currently accepting applications for a License and Title Clerk. L&T experience is required.
CDK and CVR experience preferred but not mandatory. Job includes Illinois L&T, Out of State L&T, Maintaining L&T supplies, title maintenance, timely payment of all vehicle and Cook County tax and other misc. clerical duties. Candidate must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the area's premier dealership groups. We offer excellent benefits including: Health, Life and Dental Insurance. 401K plan with partial employer match, Paid vacation, Holiday and Personal days. Plus a great work environment with ongoing training to help you excel in your position and allowing you to advance within the organization.
1 year License and Title experience required.
Use this job description
Licensed Life Insurance Agents - 100K First Year
About the Job -
Now hiring 8 new licensed life insurance agents this week.We train you to work from your home with our nationwide company. We have free on-line training and free live one on one training for the right candidates.Our customers have requested our product and there is no cold calling.
If you are self-motivated, have command of the English language, and can speak to people over the phone and in person that have requested our services in writing, then we are interested in speaking with you.Our new agents are earning a great living within a week of starting with our company. The difference between our company and others is that our customers have requested us to call them so there is no surprises, no cold calling, and no selling over the phone.You will call them, read and confirm the information they wrote to us about, set an appointment for an in person visit, which is what they requested and provide them with the product they requested.Qualifications: • No experience needed • Will need - your own telephone and computer with internet • Work remote position / Work from home • Quite work space- We help our new agents on the appointments live and pay all the commissions to the new agent.Compensation: • Strictly commission and performance based. This is because 50% of our customers that request our product end up purchasing and therefore you earn much higher pay than any other agency in the United States.Easily earn over 100k per year your first year and many of our agents make much more.
Depending on the hours you have available to work.We work with over 25 fortune 500 insurance companies such as: • Gerber • Mutual Of Omaha • Liberty Mutual • TransAmerica
We work with all the A+ rated carriers and are in all 50 states.We look for candidates that can follow instructions exactly from the beginning.The process to work with our company only takes a couple steps however they are required prior to setting a phone interview with the hiring manager.Go to http://goo.gl/yAHp80 To Listen Our Audio Message.Once You Have listened to this audio message send us an email and say "I want to try it" in the subject line and send us your full name,email,physical address,phone number and state license number. We will then schedule a phone interview with you.Our group earned the most commissions in 2016 in our company and we were the fastest growing group in 2016.Our live daily support is second to none and our agents never leave.I look forward to speaking with you soon.The Agents CompanyOur new agents always make good money every week.We hope you are motivated to work with us and build a long lasting career with us.
Listen to my audio message and then schedule a call with me.
Use this job description
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Realty National)
Would you sell more houses if you had total access to exclusive listings, exceptional support and an immense network of cash buyers? We pride ourselves on creating a real estate environment where our agents are committed to intrapreneurship, growth, teamwork and giving back to the community. We are strategically aligned with companies such as FortuneBuilders and CT Homes LLC, which has been featured on A&E---s hit show, ---Flip This House.--- Real Estate agents have always been searching for the perfect brokerage... Well, look no further. You---ve met your perfect match! What you will do:
- Work alongside an Inc 500 fastest-growing company
- Be part of the most investor-friendly brokerage in San Diego
- Expand your knowledge in this niche
- Have access to our immense network of local cash buyers to set yourself up with repeat clients
- Constantly strive for personal and professional improvement and you want colleagues who do the same
- Join an atmosphere that has both amazing culture and support
What we are looking for:
- A full-time, licensed real estate agent
- Dedicated to growth and exceptional service to your clients
- Want to be part of a very investor-friendly brokerage that comes with many exclusive benefits not seen at any other brokerage As a Real Estate Agent with Realty National, you will have access to the following:
- Amazing company culture
- Company Core Values: Flexibility, Passion, Transparency, Family, Balance, Growth
- Investor-friendly brokerage and investor-savvy agents
- Gain time freedom by learning how to build a business that works while you sleep
- Access to hidden inventory
- Earning potential of six figures+
- Professional and personal development classes and training
- Managers committed to your personal growth and development
- In-house transaction coordinator
- Full-time marketing department support
- Team mixers every month to get to know your colleagues
- Charity events
- Regular networking events and opportunities to generate warm leads
- No upfront E&O
- No desk fees
- No monthly out-of-pocket expenses
- Virtual offices throughout San Diego County
- Membership in all San Diego associations, including SDAR, PSAR, and NSDCAR
- Guaranteed commission split for 1 year
- Exclusion brokerage for CT Homes LLC, as seen on A&E's hit TV show, Flip This House
- Build your own personal wealth by utilizing our Passive Income Club, our sister company
- You want access to 20+ hidden, off-the-MLS properties on a consistent weekly basis. To Be Considered to be part of the Realty National Family, Please Email Your Resume to the Following: Opportunities@RealtyNational.com
Learn more about us and read our reviews on our Glassdoor firstname.lastname@example.org About Realty National For the past decade, our parent company: FortuneBuilders - has been the premier real estate investment education company in the country and has been ranked multiple times as one of America---s fastest growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Here at Realty National, our reputation precedes us as the most investor-friendly brokerage in San Diego. We are dedicated to serving the investor in all stages of their real estate transactions. Alongside our Inc 500 parent company, FortuneBuilders Inc., we---re specialists in the real estate industry. We do it all. In addition to serving investors, we take pride in serving our traditional clients such as newlyweds, growing families and first-time home buyers and sellers. Additionally, we pride ourselves on creating a real estate environment where our agents are committed to growth, teamwork and giving back to the community. FortuneBuilders provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Real Estate Sales / Licensed / Experienced Agent
The Raines Group has been among the Top 100 Real Estate teams in the United States for 7 consecutive years and are is the top producing Real Estate Team in the Columbus area.
Due to growth and having more leads than we can handle, we are seeking people with experience in residential real estate. If you are a licensed Buyer Agent or Listing Agent who wants to take your income to the next level, we are keen to hear from you.
We offer exceptional marketing and paid advertising support, in-depth sales training development, a supportive team environment, buyer leads from multiple advertising and internet sources, marketing, listing, closing and client service coordinators and NO FEES!
Simply put, our agents spend the majority of time doing what they love -- qualifying leads, selling and making money versus wondering where their next lead is going to come from or spending tons of time on administration.
Our offices are located in New Albany, OH.
Please upload your resume and take some time to complete the online profiles for us to get to know you better. We look forward to hearing from you!
--- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
--- Follow-up with leads in a timely manner and nurture a pipeline of future clients.
--- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
--- Computer literate - familiar with Microsoft Office programs and willing to learn other application software.
--- Must have either experience in real estate working in administration or as an existing Buyer or Listing Agent.
--- Organized, motivated, positive, works well independently and is team-oriented.
--- An Ohio real estate license.
Since joining HER Realtors in November 1998, Sandy Raines and The Raines Group have consistently ranked as the top listing and sales leader in the market. Sandy Raines and The Raines Group have also broken many personal and professional records. For example, The Raines Group has established itself as one of the Top 100 Real Estate firms in the United States for 7 consecutive years. We have a track record of unmatched success in Ohio. Agents on our team have the best opportunity to elevate their income based on all our investments in marketing, leads and infrastructure. We look forward to hearing from you!
Use this job description
Auto License & Title Clerk
License & Title Clerk - EXCELLENT COMPENSATION PLAN!
Near West Suburbs
BERWYN KIA – Berwyn Illinois
We are the best because we look for the best, we train the best & we're ready to invest in your future!
We're looking for an experienced candidate with previous automotive dealership title and license clerk experience.
WE OFFER EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS
- Reconcile and maintain general ledger schedules weekly
- Process all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepare tax and title documents.
- Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Manage and documentation for dealer trades
- Maintain a system to verify out-of-state titles.
- Compile and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work.
- Sign over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full.
- Stay abreast of title regulations. Attend seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations.
- Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Excellent salary with above market compensation package
- Paid Vacation
- Exciting and friendly work environment
- 401K retirement plan
- We promote from within
7050 Ogden Avenue
Berwyn, IL 60402
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
- High school diploma
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE as a License and Title clerk at auto dealership!!!
- Must be familiar with automotive DMS systems
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen
Licensed Life Agents Only - License & Experience Required (Mahwah,Nj)
Must have Current Life Insurance License &
2 years Insurance experience THIS IS A TRUE $100K+ OPPORTUNITY!!The Problem:Are you frustrated with your current situation? Are you making real money, or just getting by? Are you a captive agent stuck with a low base salary, low commission rates, and a limited product portfolio resulting in missed sales opportunities? Are you affiliated with an agency that provides you with free leads, but know you are really just trading in a large portion of your potential commissions to get free leads? The Solution: DIY Do it yourself! Eliminate the middleman.
- Current Life insurance license
- Drive to succeed
- Extensive product portfolio including Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, cancer, critical care, long term care, Medicare Advantage, and supplements offered by over 50 top rated carriers
- Commission based position - Get paid for your hard work
- High first year commissions, up to 140% on select products
- 75% of first year commission advanced at time of issue
- Generous life time renewals
- Turn key marketing plans for
- Final expense
- Mortgage Protection
- Senior health market
- Training by seasoned pros designed to help you achieve your goals
- Exotic trips and incentive programs
- Agency building opportunities
- You do not have a current life insurance license
- You do not have 2 years experience in the insurance industry
- Your goals
- Your preferred markets
- Your thoughts on what you need to take your success to new heights
Associated topics: agent, broker, health, inside sales, insurance sales agent, outside sales, sales agent, sales associate, sales position, sales professional Use this job description