Ager Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ager Operator
Project Designer/Cad Operator
Modern techniques like lean supply chain management, business and supply chain analytics are other key tools to develop a state of the art supply chain management strategy.
All above being important, we firmly believe that all good supply chain management comes from starting with how you best serve the customers and then develop the strategies to support this in the best and most efficient way.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
?Draft the following commercial/residential plans using AutoCAD with Land Desktop:
Land Developments Plans
?Research and obtain standards/codes required by client, town, county, etc. through interaction with necessary personnel (PM, PE, etc.) to accurately & efficiently develop above noted plans.
?Work with Project Managers, Project Engineers to understand scope of work, schedule, budget, project instructions and responsibilities.
?Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
?Coordinate project requirements with team members and provide assistance when necessary to complete required tasks.
?Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in logical & well-structured manner.
?Use GIS software to obtain required site images and incorporate into project drawings.
?Use 3rd party applications (AutoTURN, AGI32, etc.) to generate drawings based on specific project requirements.
?Other duties as assigned.
?High School Diploma.
?Certificate/Degree or related education in Computer Drafting/Design.
?1-5+ years CAD experience in Civil Engineering production environment or related.
?Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD 2000 or higher.
?Good working knowledge within CAD drawings as related to:
Layer management & usage
Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, etc.
Plotting & plot scales, pen tables, etc.
?Good working knowledge of general computer functions/applications (Windows Explore, Word, Excel, etc.)
?Ability to prioritize and multi-task with respect to projects, CAD standards, etc. on a daily basis.
?Ability to meet job requirements/requests to achieve deadlines and contribute time needed to do such.
?Ability to work overtime as needed.
?Strong attention to details while maintaining consistent work flow.
?Ability to work under minimal supervision & resolve issues independently based on project/company standards.
?Willingness/ability to expand knowledge of CAD abilities through training (in-house & self).
?Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented with them.
?Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others.
?Strong organizational skills.
?Knowledge of AutoTURN, AGI32 or ArcGIS helpful.
?Grading design capabilities.
?Stormwater management design.
?Knowledge of Civil 3D, Adobe Photoshop experience preferred.
Facts matter. Facts stay facts when they are collected from the root source and are reviewed through highly experienced eyes . With the right expertise and tools, fact-based decision making can improve efficiency, drive profitability and growth.
Post a Job
Fixed Route Bus Operator
Because we seek distinctive candidates, our interview process is thorough and progresses through a series of telephone discussions and in-person meetings. The process allows you to learn more about our Company Group and to find out more about your qualifications as a candidate. Incoming resumes are reviewed against our current needs and candidates with appropriate backgrounds are invited into the recruiting process.
Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles
Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities
Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters
Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations
Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
Passenger Endorsement ? if you do not have a P endorsement, MV will assist you in obtaining one
Customer service experience is a plus
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical
Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
Must be available to work a flexible work schedule that will include evenings, nights, weekends, and some holidays
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our Interview Process
HR interview. All candidates meet initially with someone from the our Company Group HR team, either by telephone or in person, to further review background and qualifications and to discuss the specific requirements of the position.
Case interview. The case interview will be with one of our consultants or research team members and will address skills and experience. Additionally, structured thinking, intellectual curiosity, collaborative style and drive for results are evaluated. Interview cases are typically drawn from the interviewers? experiences and may include specific scenarios for those candidates with a focused background.
Final interviews. Final interviews take place in one of our office locations and consist of a round of meetings that include several senior members of our leadership team. Those meetings provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, learn more about our culture and environment and meet our people face to face. We typically make offer decisions shortly after the final round of interviews.
Post a Job
Market Manager Of Operations
Market Manager Operations
Division Vice President (DVP)
§ Effective communication skills
§ Attention to detail
§ Strong work ethic
§ Initiative and follow-through
§ Sense of urgency
§ Problem-solving skills
§ Ability to lead a team
§ Works effectively as part of a team
§ Basic computer competencies (working knowledge of Microsoft Office)
§ Time management skills
The Market Manager is responsible for successful management of all market programs to ensure quality, cost effectiveness and integrity of every News America Marketing In-Store initiative in their market.
¨ Analyze market needs
¨ Communicate efficiently with direct reports, supervisor and internal/external colleagues
¨ Fully train and hold direct reports accountable
¨ Recognition and communication of market trends with recommendations for action
¨ Data integrity
¨ Flawless execution of all aspects of the program
¨ Proactive anticipation of problems and situations and appropriate resolutions of same
¨ Perform other job duties as assigned by management
People Management and Development:
w Ensures market is fully staffed and operational. Includes:
s Recruiting s Selection s Training s Succession s Planning
s Development s Motivation s Separation s Performance management of direct reports
¨ Develop and maintain cooperative relations with market retailers and local client sales force to drive programs on the local level
¨ Partner with local account directors on retail account calls and business reviews to provide valuable local insights and information to clients on execution of programs
¨ Identify and report competitive activity to business managers
¨ Identify local opportunities for program development and execution
¨ Total fiscal responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and analyzing market/program budgets at market level
¨ Interfacing with clients and customers
¨ 3-5 years of people management in a service industry
¨ Working with a variable workforce made of exempt, nonexempt and hourly personnel, working at multiple off-site locations, preferred
¨ Sense of urgency
¨ Career motivated
¨ Desire to continually improve
¨ Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and hold others accountable
¨ Financial analysis skills
¨ Ability to lead and motivate
¨ Critical thinking skills, the ability to analyze information toward process of continuous improvement and innovation
¨ Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate ideas
¨ Ability to lift up to 25 pounds & stand on feet for extended periods
¨ Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
¨ Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
Non Skill Requirements
¨ Market Managers must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years)
¨ Ability to drive during the day and night is required
¨ College degree or equivalent
*Note that frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed Release date: January 6, 2015
Post a Job
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
We are currently interviewing Hilo Operators for our client, a Teir I Automotive Supplier. These are permanent, day shift positions in a clean and safe setting.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience operating Sit Down Forklifts in an industrial environment. Licensing / Certification and experience with additional heavy equipment or motorized vehicles is preferred.
Please forward resumes to KenSmith@SmithStaff.net, or apply online at www.SmithStaff.net.
Post a Job
Business Operations Analyst (Encounters Exp) - Multiple Openings*
Valence Health provides value-based care solutions for hospitals, health systems and physicians to help them achieve clinical and financial rewards for more effectively managing patient populations. Leveraging 20 years of experience, Valence Health works with clients to design, build and manage customized value-based care models including clinically integrated networks, bundled payments, risk-based contracts, accountable care organizations and provider-sponsored health plans.
Providers turn to Valence Health’s integrated set of advisory services, population health technology and managed services to make the volume-to-value transition with a single partner in a practical and flexible way. Valence Health’s more than 900 employees empower 85,000 physicians and 135 hospitals to advance the health of 20 million patients. For more information, visit www.valencehealth.com.
Position SummaryThe person in this role is responsible for providing business support and analysis, understanding and documenting business requirements, facilitating the design of business processes that support claims processing and related transactions. The person in this role will make recommendations based on regulatory changes and root cause analysis findings. The person in this role will be the primary liaison between the technical teams and his/her respective business team(s). As such, the person in this role will manage and communicate business priority to the technical teams and monitor the completion of work.Candidates must have experience with Encounters in any state for consideration.
Candidates with Texas, Illinois and Indiana experience preferred.Essential Functions
Understands and/or learns the client’s business requirements and regulatory requirements. Analyze and recommend business processes changes and/or operational efficiencies to meet the requirements.
Work with business analyst to create business requirements documenting the needs of the client department/agency.
Works to optimize business performance by recommending balanced approaches to system design and operational/process oriented solutions
Review and research inquiries from regulatory bodies related to submission data
Manage business priority and work with technical team to ensure all deadlines are met
Maintain a favorable working relationship with all project stakeholders to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness
Assists with development of business requirements and mapping documents for submissions and reporting/reconciliation
Manage submission/transaction rejection resolution - both short and long term fixes
Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action
All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
3-5 years working in the health payer industry with proficient level understanding of general business practices and health plan operations (Membership, Provider, Claims, Customer Service, Care Management, etc.)
3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Operations Analyst(must have some experience writing business requirements and working with technical teams to implement custom solutions)
Solid analytical skills with ability to compile data from many sources and formulate plans and recommendations
Excellent data manipulation, communication, analytical and statistical skills are required
Must be comfortable with SQL, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint
Must have excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner
Ability to work under pressure, adhere to deadlines and know when to escalate information/issues
Must have a high level of self-motivation and with little guidance/supervision
Must be able to work both independently as well as a team participant
Must have outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate clearly to all levels of an organization
Must have strong interpersonal skills
Three (3) plus years health plan operations analysis or related work
Experience with multiple health plan operation functional areas
Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, TPA business requirements; behavioral health knowledge a plus
Working knowledge of claim editing software, such as CES, a plus
Experience with public and private exchanges
Experience executing user acceptance testing and triaging test issues
Prior class room or on-the-job training experience
Experience mapping business processes
Medicaid/Medicare candidates must also have:
3-5 years’ experience with clinical editing, Medicare and Medicaid products.
Experience working on at least one (1) enterprise-wide system implementation (from start to finish)
Prior experience working with other ANSI x12 EDI standards for health care a plus
Less than 10%We are a work hard, play hard company, with a mission to help change healthcare. We are committed to treating our employees well, knowing that they in turn will treat our clients well, and help them provide higher quality, lower cost healthcare. With 900+ employees located in Chicago and three other office locations, Valence Health is a small, but growing company doing big things.
Valence Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace.
Post a Job
We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge and expertise.
We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
This position exercises authority for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling all production functions and activities within the assigned work crew in conjunction with the direction set forth by the General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops, implements, and supervises production, housekeeping and preventive maintenance schedules. Supervises time schedules, including holiday and vacation scheduling.
Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for producing the necessary inventory.
Analyzes work flow and conducts time and work measurement studies to determine changes in operating procedures, standards, production schedules and physical layout which could increase efficiency.
Insures security of plant facilities and equipment. Plans preventive maintenance, schedules building upkeep and monitors janitorial and trash services to maintain good physical working conditions and proper building image.
Communicates safety rules and regulations; insures compliance with federal, state and local safety regulations; investigates and documents all plant accidents.
Coordinates daily operations, projects and communications with other departments; participates in plant tours; assists in development of plant goals, policies and procedures.
Manages employees in the production and maintenance areas. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these units in conjunction with the direction of the District Manager and/or General Manager.
Manages 1 to 5 subordinate supervisors who supervise in the production and maintenance areas. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these units.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Requires 1-5+ years proven supervisory experience.
We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms and sole practitioners, and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms or sole practitioners.
We will report violations of this Code of Ethics.
Post a Job
Operations Manager - Residential Service
Keywords: Operations Manager, Plumber, Residential Service Technician
Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the San Joaquin County area including Escalon, CA, Lathrop, CA, Lodi, CA, Manteca, CA, Modesto, CA, Oakdale, CA, Ripon, CA, Stockton, CA, Tracy, CA, Turlock, CA area? Then you could be a candidate for Knights Plumbing & Drain. Our ongoing goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides superior service. We are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, Knight's Plumbing & Drain will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment.
BEST PAY – BEST COMPANY – BEST TRAINING
Knights Plumbing and Drain offers a wide range of plumbing services to meet every commercial or residential need large or small. We are proud to offer our customers trained certified drug free technicians, up-front pricing, fully stocked trucks with over 2000 parts and 24-hour emergency service – making us a leader in our industry. Learn more at www.knightsplumbinganddrain.com.
Due to growth, we are seeking an Operations Manager for the Manteca, CA area.
In this key position as Operations Manager, you will develop and manage Plumbing/HVAC operational processes; monitoring workflows, forecasts and budgets department revenue goals; scheduling of all technicians on both regular maintenance and last minute service calls; hiring and training service technicians, installers, and dispatch employees.
- Manage day-to-day operational decision making within a fast-growing business
- Report on key metrics, understand their impact and proactively plan and apply corrective actions
- Effectively control costs
- Lead, build and manage teams with direct responsibility for hiring/terminating employees
- Apply implementation and execution abilities, take ownership of key decision processes
- Apply sound strategic planning skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Two or four year degree in business or construction management preferred
- At least 2 years of managerial operations experience directing service staff
- Demonstrated knowledge of the plumbing or HVAC industry or both
- Self-driven to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- No more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years
- Effective and professional communication skills
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean driving record - no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Preemployment and random drug testing
- Must submit to a drug screening and criminal background check
- Must be willing to live or relocate near Manteca, CA area
- Compensation based on experience, plus incentives and bonus programs
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accident insurance
- Excellent on-going training programs
- Vacation bonus packages
- Growth opportunities
- Friendly, consistent and stable work environment
If you are looking for an opportunity with a stable, growing company, apply now.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop and grow your operations.
Key Accountabilities1. Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the home owner and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff to ensure maximum productivity and profitability in the best interest of the company.
- Ensure bottom-line profitability of the company
- Manage resources including techs, equipment and scheduling to ensure meeting
- Apply business management acumen to ensure profitability
- Control and manage expenses including staffing levels, supply chain, equipment maintenance
- Maintain to department budgeted costs
- Ensure budgeting and forecasts are accurate
- Ensure accurate data is represented for every job and job costing reports are accurate
- Manage staffing levels to maintain budgeted cost
- Ensure techs are used in the most efficient manner
- Ensure project materials are ordered and available by time needed
- Ensure company assets are secure and used effectively
- Ensure company assets are secure and in good working order.
- Ensure vehicle and equipment requirements are met.
- Provide oversight for technician performance, ensuring their successful performance
- Oversee and ensure highest quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Ensures that all operational standards are met from the company’s and client’s perspective
- Demonstrate leadership and people performance management skills in a manner that supports the company’s culture, policies and ethics, results in business growth and builds trust and collaboration.
- Ensure technicians continuously improve both technical and communication skills
- Ensure operational standards are met and technicians are empowered to achieve individual goals
- Attend bi-weekly leadership meetings
- Perform staff performance evaluations at least annually and as appropriate
- Be on work sites as needed to ensure work expectations are met.
- Actual-to-Budget and Actual-to-Forecast
- Labor percentage
- Material percentage
- Complaints/customer concerns
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work in heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so.
Payment Operations Manager
- Collaborate with Payments leadership to further develop the Payments Operations team into a high performing organization by defining, executing, and communicating operational processes, standards, and best practices that work flawlessly and minimize firefighting.
- Own one or more key relationships and manage all operational components of those relationships – including onboarding, escalation, and business-as-usual.
- Design and monitor reports and dashboards that capture deep insights into our business through leading and lagging indicators, visualizations, and early warning mechanisms.
- Partner with our Intelligence team to identify gaps, examine opportunities, and model improvements against speed, cost, and acceptance.
- Collaborate with engineering to build-out critical tools, automate routine work where possible, and address longer-term or recurring issues.
- Own payment issues from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a systematic and timely fashion.
- Support implementation teams within payments and across the entire company as a subject matter expert on operational matters.
- 4+ years of operations experience at a high-growth tech company.
- Strong understanding of economic, legal, regulatory, and technical factors shaping payments services.
- An affinity for systems thinking and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional collaborative and troubleshooting/deductive skills including the ability to engage in operational incidents with emerging data to assess impact and drive collaborative resolution in a swift manner.
- Strong analytical skills that will allow good reporting and understanding of problems.
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills coupled with ability to drive consensus.
- Operations Management/Tech Company: 4 years
South Florida's hottest and fastest growing entertainment destination is looking for a Surveillance Operator to join our Winning Team!
Provides surveillance and investigative support for all areas of the property to enhance loss prevention efforts and reduce liability.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
operations, count rooms and fill bank.
• Coordinates investigations with appropriate finance and accounting personnel and Security Investigator when required.
• Maintains liaison with local law enforcement agencies and other casino investigative units.
• Assists with background investigations of prospective casino and accounting employees.
• Provides observational security in the casino and related public and support areas pursuant to departmental operating procedures.
• Maintains and enforces internal gaming and other security regulations.
• Completes security incident reports.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
• High school diploma or GED preferred. Technical school or formal apprenticeship may be required.
• Requires knowledge of all casino games as well as a comprehensive knowledge of law enforcement, security and casino related
departments’ procedures and regulations.
• Must be able to work effectively with peers, staff members, and regulatory agency personnel.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required.
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Please upload your resume for consideration!
Gulfstream Park is an EOE and a Drug Free Workplace Post a Job