Ager Operator Job Description Sample
Ager - Packages & Database (Asc 52498) Rochester, NY
Job Description: Publication date: 27.09.2017 REFERENCE: 5078661507 Company Company:
AVANGRID SERVICE COMPANY (ASC) Department: Corporate Services Job Title: Manager – SAP & Packages Location:
Rochester, NY (ASC-NY ROCHESTER) or Orange, CT (ASC-CT ORANGE) Cross Company Responsibility: Yes Business and Department ASC-NY-West Avenue Rochester,NY Description JOB SUMMARY: Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Oversees the activities surrounding all aspects of the SAP Infrastructure and Middleware across AVANGRID. Responsible for ensuring the design, system maintenance and implementation of SAP environments including add-on functions. Coordinates SAP & Middleware Infrastructure, staff activities, prioritizes tasks, communicates task status with IT Management and the client community.
Ensures adherence to global infrastructure blueprints and roadmaps. Manages and mentors staff, as needed. MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities): 1.Manages resources (i.e., people, processes and technology) within the SAP Infrastructure and Middleware domain, including multiple distributed systems and add-on features. 2.
Manages coordination with the Global peers in CTO. 3. Maintains and develops the needed skills of the SAP Infrastructure and middleware staff. 4. Handles task prioritization, task assignment, task status reporting, and overall lifecycle planning. 5.
Manages budgets, dossiers, contract spend approvals and reports on budget variances. 6. Identifies opportunities for improving operational efficiency and reliability while reducing costs. 7. Ensures the design and installation of SAP infrastructure and add-on functionality. 8.
Communicates employee feedback, researches and resolves employee questions, and reports performance appraisal results. 9. Ensures the delivery of services in line with IT metrics and processes. 10. Provides leadership for client led and IT led projects.
Requirements JOB REQUIREMENTS: Education & Experience Required: Bachelor ' s degree in Computer science, Information Systems or a related field.
Equivalent work experience will be considered Experience with large computer systems, from either a technical support position or a system administrator position. Project leadership and supervisory experience. Vendor management experience Skills/Abilities:
Management skills including staff development and budget. Strong overall understanding of relevant business procedures. Understanding of the SAP modules, functionality and technology.
Understanding of Middleware Excellent team leader. This opportunity will offer AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 877-387-9061 or [Click Here To Join] SDL2017
School Ager Teacher
KinderCare Education is the nation s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
When you join our team as a Lead Teacher you will:
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Implement KCE s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Support your center s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or meet NAEYC candidacy requirements
- Approved state trainer (preferred)
- 2-3 years Early Childhood Education Experience(preferred)
- Bachelor s degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work , Champions Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools , Knowledge Beginnings and The Grove School .
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Associated topics: addict, behavioral science, cancer, cardiothoracic, disease, kinesiology, medical, mental, pathophysiology, respiratory
Machine Operator Entry - VMC Cell Operator - 2Nd Shift
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The employee in this role will be required to perform each of the tasks below in a safe and timely manner. The Machine Operator Entry
- VMC Cell Operator must focus on quality as well as productivity.
As the Machine Operator Entry
- VMC Cell Operator, you will:
Interpret written specs
Repetitive heavy lifting
Perform standard work per the quality work plans
Generate improvement ideas on a weekly basis
Participation in team based improvement activities
Active participation in standard work revisions
Inspect parts using pin / thread gages
Position, adjust, and secure stock or work pieces against stops on chucks, vises, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms
Add coolant and lubrication materials to maintain proper levels
Clean, maintain, and organize assigned area
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks and/or responsibilities that may be assigned or reassigned at any time
This job description is subject to change at any time Qualifications/
High School Diploma / GED
Good safety, attendance, and performance record
Able to interpret shop blueprints
Able to interpret MOSs
Able to do arithmetic and basic shop math
Use standard measuring instruments
Work with minimum supervision
Works well with others To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @geconnections at http://bit.ly/geconnections
Locations: United States; Maine; Auburn GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Bindery Operator / Cutter Operator
Bindery Operator / Cutter Operator Tracking Code 37751 Job Description Set up, adjust and operate a variety of auxiliary binding machines containing several cutting heads, control surfaces or other attachments (i.e. inkjet and mailing devices, case making & decorating equipment, folders, cutters, collators, stitchers, drills, binding/gluing machines and/or set up automatic bindery machines containing multiple functions and station capabilities (power paper cutters, power collators and gatherers, power folders, power speed binder) which can be electromechanically combined with other equipment and devices to produce a complete bindery and finishing unit that processes printed sheets into final books, catalogs, manuals, directories, magazines or other completed products. Inspect equipment for safety issues.
May operate automatic adhesive binding machines (perfect binders) that contain numerous interrelated process stations that are fed collated sheets or signatures and perform such functions as vibrating, milling, roughening, gluing, covering and delivering or stacking completed books, magazines or catalogs. Make needed adjustments to coordinate the multiple work stations on a single machine. Direct crew though all aspects of production.
Monitor quality, output and productivity. Required Skills General knowledge of the more complex bindery machines (i.e. fully automatic binding machines (perfect binders), multiple station collators and multiple folding units, either individually or combined) to perform the full range of standard and specialized folds of printed materials. Thorough knowledge of the set up, operating requirements, procedures, capabilities and limitations of one or more bindery machines to perform the full range of standard and specialized folding, collating and cutting of printed materials to complete a combined finishing product.
Ability to read and interpret written work orders or other job specifications containing bindery requirements which indicate the number and sequence of machine operations required to complete the work and to maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with instructions provided; independently makes decisions on the type of equipment to be used. Knowledge of the quality and machining requirements of various coated and uncoated types of paper stock. Skill in setting up and adjusting machines for finishing operations and to refine such adjustments for the weight, color, machinability and quality of paper stock being used and to prevent machining impressions on the printed materials.
Must be able to calculate distances, clearances, and fits in combining machines. Skill in using the full range of standard and specialized tools and devices to adjust and maintain the functional accuracy and operating conditions of the bindery machines. Required Experience Bindery Operator experience in a cutter operator role.
Knowledge of bindery/finishing operations. Job Location Smyrna, Tennessee, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
Fork Lift Operator / Machine Operator
Job Description Fork lift Operator w/ Machine Operator Experience Must be reliable and able to work every day. OT may be required. Must be able to lift up to 40#s repetitively as needed. Must be able to stoop & bend. Will load cardboard into the machine, will monitor the machine for quality, will take cardboard off the machine and stack it on skids. Must be able to drive fork lift. Must be willing to follow all safety guidelines-lock out/tag out, steel toed boots required, company supplied safety glasses and ear protection required. Leave all items in company provided locker daily. NO cell phones on the production floor-only on breaks and lunch. Entry level opportunity. Will train on various machines (McKinley, banding machine)
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Manufacturing Operator I - Depal Operator
Purpose: * Operate, maintain and troubleshoot multiple pieces of production equipment in execution of daily production schedule according to the SOP for production equipment. This is a 1st shift position Monday
- Friday. Weekends and/or holidays based on business needs.
Accountabilities: * Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation.
Operate/Monitor equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops.
Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources.
Maintain clean work environment and production area.
Perform all tasks in a safe manner and uphold safety standards.
Perform Quality Checks as required.
Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
Participate in daily team/shift meetings and other work related activities.
* Previous experience working in a high speed manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
Prior machine operator experience is strongly desired.
Experience in reading and following written SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) or instructions.
Competency in the operation/monitoring of two or more related and/or interdependent processes.
Must have basicmechanical and troubleshooting skills.
Familiarity/Experience with up-stream and down-stream processes is preferred.
Competency in monitoring and adjusting equipment speeds, pressures, & temperatures using simple tools as needed.
Ability and experience in starting/stopping equipment and operating equipment in “auto” and “manual/jog”.
Ability and experience in making mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic adjustments to “fine-tune” processes based on observations of equipment operation.
Simple process understanding.
Simple tool usage.
Must be able to complete work requests and forms (handwritten and/or computer-based) to accurately document production/downtime.
Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
Strong math skills
Ability to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend and stoop throughout shift.
Ability to work in extreme temperatures and work in noisy conditions
Prior Forklift experience is a plus.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
- 2nd shift (2:15p.m. to 10:00p.m) or 3rd shift (10:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.) CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employerLocation: Bishopville, SC
- Job Code:* OP7015
Asphalt Paver Operator / Screed Operator
The position should have extensive knowledge of paving operations, equipment, quality control measures, and standard procedures. Strong work ethic and willingness to work as a team to efficiently complete jobs to the highest customer satisfaction.
- Perform paver pre-check including all fluid levels per checklist before starting
- Work with screed operator for paver set up and set up automatic controls to ensure straight consistent joints on both sides – It's imperative to create clean lines.
- Maintain production rates and paver speed for highest quality optimizing trucking, rolling and finishing.
- Communicate any issues, concerns or problems to paving foreman throughout the shift.
- Assist paving crew with quality control corrections while mat is still hot and clean up between trucks or during breaks in paving.
- Check all manholes and water valves after paving to ensure they are turned up to proper grade and properly cleaned during that shift
- Post Shift – Clean paver and job, breakdown or stage the machine in designated locations.
- Train and cross train crew members as requested.
- Perform all paving aspects as needed
- Work as a team
- Experience preferred but not mandatory. We will train if needed
- Must be available to work on Saturday and Sundays as well as work overtime during the paving season
- Ability to be self-motivating, dependable, a team player, and perform duties with little supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and more.
- Must have valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to and from work sites.
Machine Operator Forklift Operator
We are seeking a Machine operator for an injection molding manufacturer in OKC! This is a temp to hire position!
As a machine operator, you will be responsible for taking scrap material from machines and reprocessing through a grinder back into pellet form, and will also be responsible for operating a cardboard baling machine when needed.
Essential Duties and
- Following work instructions
- Adhering to strict material segregation control guidelines as it relates to contamination
- Sort scrap material and ensure proper inventory control/identification
- Operating regrind machines
- Meeting daily quantity, documentation and production control goals
- Operating a cardboard baler and trash compactor
- Monitor work-center/machine performance, calling on assistance as required
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Basic Math skills
- Experience using simple hand tools with an ability to demonstrate basic mechanical understanding
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Must be team focused, selfless, and motivated to build relationships with other team members
- Must be highly dependable, reliable and punctual
- Capable of working a consistent 8-hr schedule
- Ability to life 30-40 pounds (frequently)
- Standing and walking required
- Forklift experience is mandatory
- 1st shift- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4pm (7:50am-4:10pm) - $9-10/hr based on experience
- 2nd shift- Mon-Fri 4pm-12am (3:50pm-11:50pm) - $10/hr - raise once hired perm.
- 3rd shift- Mon-Fri 12am-8am (11:50pm-8:10am) - $10/hr - raise once hired perm.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
We offer weekly pay and benefits!
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!