Ager Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ager Operator
Apply Now! Distribution Center-Power Equipment Operator - 2Nd Shift
Distribution Center Associate - Power Equipment Operator for 2nd shift. Hours are 3:30pm to 9pm and possibly longer depending on the workload.
Accurately and efficiently process merchandise for store and customer delivery. Some Associates will be trained to use power equipment.Accurately and efficiently receive merchandise and send to correct areas for processing.Verify receipt to purchase order specifications including but not limited to: Style, color, size range, distribution type, ticket price, and UPC's.Validate carton count received to packing slip and/or Advance Ship Notification.Identify and resolve all issues to ensure accurate and steady flow of merchandise.
The successful candidates must be able to:
Achieve established production goals for Accuracy.Perform various other functions as requested.Follow all Company policies, rules, and procedures.Complete all assigned training.Meet all Company standards.Experience with power equipment such as Forklift, Pallet Jack, etc.Take on additional responsibilities when business dictates.
Reaching, bending, lifting and carrying required for movement of merchandise. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Climb ladders, push and pull merchandise buckets.Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written direction.Basic math and reading skills.Operate various equipment requiring manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (ticket gun, RF gun, pallet jack, calculator, computer keyboard, etc.).Must have reliable transportation. (We are on the bus line)Other duties as they are assigned.
High school or equivalent.Eastern Mountain Sports is member of Eastern Outfitters, LLC Family along with Bob's Stores. We are an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Use this job description
Material Handler/Forklift Operator
Thermal Windows & Doors; a replacement window and door manufacturer is looking for a Material Handler/Forklift Operator to work in our production facility at our Murrysville, PA location.
GENERAL SUMMARY : This position will be responsible for maintaining flow of materials to the production lines for a window manufacturing facility. Position will also have responsibility in inventory control, operating fork lifts, etc.
-Responsible for the receiving of productions
-Performing cycle counts inventory controls.
-Operate powered industrial fork lift to transfer material where required
-Load and unload materials as necessary
-Make sure products are properly packaged for shipping
-Inspect received materials for damage
-Assure stored materials are properly identified and stored at appropriate locations
-Maintain organization of material storage
-Maintain good housekeeping throughout facility and outside storage areas
-Participate in safety meetings and activities
-Perform daily inspection and preventative maintenance on forklifts
-Self-motivated and willing to work with minimal supervision
-Other job duties as assigned
-High school diploma/GED
-Basic math skills
-Understand written directions
-Ability to learn computer data entry
-Oracle Experience a plus.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 50lbs, move about the work site, turn on and operate a computer in the applicable environment, communicate efficiently on the telephone or in person. Exposed to noise and dust in manufacturing plant and warehouse environment. Requires prolonged periods of standing and walking. Subject to long, irregular hours.
WorkingConditions: Typical manufacturing plant, warehouse and external plant environments Position Interacts With (indicate internal and external contacts): Company and subsidiary company staff and management; and suppliers and vendors
Thermal Windows & Doors offers competitive compensation packages. Our full-time employees are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes two medical plan options with EAP and telemedicine, two dental plan options, a vision plan, medical and dependent care FSA accounts, life and disability options, a wellness program with a Health Reimbursement Account, and a 401(k) plan.
Use this job description
Material Handling Operator
Our clients?ranging from financial institutions to multinational corporations to government agencies?come to us for guidance when they?re operating in uncertain environments. In 2001, we developed the financial community?s first global political risk index to measure the comparative stability of emerging markets. We use both quantitative and qualitative assessments to provide timely information on key political drivers around the world and to highlight global trends.
Picking orders from stock inventory
Filling, dispensing of formulated product, seal drums, clean, stencil, label and prepare orders for shipment.
Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts.
Transport materials to and from production areas.
Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
Repackaging of chemicals, change and clean filtration equipment.
Empty drums, rinse drums.
Assist Operators with various chemical-handling duties.
Must have experience working with forklift, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts.
Prior order processing, chemical handling or warehouse experience beneficial but not required.
Schedule & Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday
Headquartered in New York, we have offices in Washington, DC, and London, as well as on-the-ground experts and resources in more than a hundred countries. Our analysts are highly trained political scientists with extensive experience in the public and private sectors.
Political risk is about understanding that governments and businesses have different expectations and goals. To operate a global business successfully, you need to understand what motivates government action, particularly in places where politics matter at least as much as economics to market outcomes.
Use this job description
Part-Time Mail Room Operator
At Enlightened, we take pride in providing intelligent, client specific solutions that strategically address the needs of today's constantly changing business environment. We strive to ensure our solutions and services have a measurable impact on our client's investment. If you have the proven expertise and a drive to deliver, we invite you to become Enlightened.
Part-Time Position Work Day Schedule (Subject to change weekly):
- Mondays: Start Time: 2:00AM – Completion
- Tuesdays: Start Time: 2:45 AM – Completion
- Wednesdays: OFF
- Thursdays: Start Time: 2:45 AM – Completion
- Fridays: Start Time: 2:45 AM – Completion
- Saturdays: Start Time: 2:45 AM – Completion
- Sundays: OFF
Essential Job Duties:
Scan documents into document management systems or databases
Check completed work for accuracy
Store completed documents in designated locations
Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
Print information when required
Comply with data integrity and security policies
Planning and organizing
Attention to detail
Decision making skills
Ability to work under pressure
Enlightened, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Use this job description
Certified Press Operator
Certified Press Operator
- Works well under pressure
- Train others on skill/craft
- Knows and has full understanding of quality standards
- Perform press checks
- Make ready and operate offset printing press.
- Examine job order to determine quantity to print, stock specifications, colors and special printing instructions.
- Examine offset printing plates for visual defects and apply correcting solution to repair minor defect or inform supervisor of unrepairable plates.
- Apply packing sheet to blanket cylinder to build up blanket thickness to diameter of plate cylinder.
- Measure paper thickness and adjust space between blanket and impression cylinders according to thickness of paper stock.
- Adjust controls to regulate flow of ink and dampening solution to plate cylinder.
- Start press, examine printed copy for ink density, position on paper and registration and makes adjustments to press throughout production run to maintain specific registration and color density.
- Make adjustments to feeder and delivery mechanism.
- Remove and replace worn rollers and adjust pressure between rollers of press, using hand tools.
- Lead, give direction to, train, and monitor work of press assistant.
- Perform proper and required maintenance as well as cleaning of press.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
Requires 10+ years of First or Second Pressman experience with an in-depth knowledge of the mechanics and capabilities of presses. Need to be able to accurately distinguish color variation. Journeyman or Master Printers of America Certification. UV, KBA 105, and/or Heidelberg 8 Color experience and Komori is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Use this job description
Operations Associate / Entry-Level Investment Operations / Investment Operations Associate
Our client, a prominent RIA and Wealth Manager outside of Wilmington, is seeking an Operations Associate to join their centralized Ops team. The firm has offices throughout the U.S. and works with high net worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts and foundations; they oversee 12B+ in AUM.
As an Operations Associate, you will be a highly visible member of the team reporting into the Director of Operations, with regular contact with the Managing Director and Senior Staff. Your responsibilities will include; becoming the product specialist on the firm’s investment management software, Addepar, working with the full wealth advisory team to ensure client reporting is current and accurate, setting up and maintaining client accounts and portfolios, as well as facilitating paperwork and cashier transactions with separate account managers, limited partnerships, hedge, and private equity funds. Additionally, you will collect and update fund estimates and actual valuations, and interact with outside vendors and custodians on reporting and troubleshooting issues.
This is a great opportunity for upcoming or recent college grads looking for a Full-Time, Entry-Level opportunity. MUST be available for FULL TIME employment no later than March 30th, 2017.
You’re good at:
- Technology- you have a vested interest in technology, and an inclination for continuous process improvement. You not only learn technology, but have been actively engaged in improving the use of it.
- Organization and Analytics- detail and data-driven with solid critical thinking.
- Microsoft Office—with a heavy emphasis on Excel.
- Working with performance reporting systems.
- Communication - with both internal teams and external vendors and the ability to keep both updated on key time frames and important deadlines.
- Changing workflow- Being flexible to change course on workflow as priorities change.
- Details— you have a diligent personal standard of care for accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Take the initiative to suggest new ideas, processes, improvements etc. You like to be part of the solution!
- Work in a fast-paced environment- and provide operations solutions to a fast-paced team
- Work independently (within a large team), you prioritize your workload and aren’t afraid to seek support when appropriate.
To be considered you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, or 2017 anticipated graduation.
- 0-1 years Financial Services experience, or combination of education and co-op, intern or relevant college experience.
- Strong Knowledge of Excel
- Interest in Wealth Management
Know someone who sounds perfect?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Sarah referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.
CADD OPERATOR (Temp To Hire)
Chicago, ILMobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today's world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a
to join our team. The CADD Operator will report to the A&E Design Manager and will be responsible for researching and creating CDs to support the planning, design, construction and operation of Mobilitie's wireless infrastructure. This position is located in Chicago, IL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supports the research and creation of CD'sSupports the Engineering Senior Specialist with various project requests
Incorporates redlines into initial design drafts Uses CAD software to prepare and update diagrams, elevations and/or site configurations
Collaborates with other Engineering Specialists and the Engineering Senior Specialist to drive planning and design forward
Prepares periodic reports based on findings from research
Suggests improvement initiatives to improve project quality
Supports the tracking and reporting of project status, including schedule, progress and budget
Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or a closely-related field of study from an accredited university required
One to three (1-3) years of working experience in the Utility, Telecommunications, and/or Construction industry
Experience in AutoCAD, MicroStation, and/or other CAD software
Knowledge of drafting practices, particularly industry drafting standards/practicesKnowledge of Construction practices and terminology
Excellent organization, research, communication, and time management skills
Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPointDriven & self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and with a team
Mobilitie offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Careers page!The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at
Use this job description
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Use this job description
Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operator
This position will be a member of the Dental Unit Claims Processing Team providing data entry, general office, and answering phone calls from providers and recipients.
- Dental Unit Claims Processing Team member
- Opening and distributing mail to dental unit staff
- Logging incoming prior authorization requests
- Adding or updating prior authorization records in the MMIS syste
- Answering incoming phone calls from providers and recipients;
- Providing basic policy information to callers
- Looking up information in the MMIS system
- When necessary, transferring calls to other dental unit staff.
- Data Entry Required 3 Years
- MS Office Required 3 Years
- Help Desk/Reception Required 2 Years
- Dental or Medical Claims Processing Highly desired
- Customer Service in Medical/Dental Office Highly desired
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Email: email@example.com || Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 215 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list
Use this job description
Hydro Excavator Operator
We are guided by our basic core values: integrity and professionalism, passion for work, and essential modesty. This ?essential modesty? is the heart of who Establish is. It means we have the competence and determination to lead and steer projects, but we never underestimate the importance of listening to our clients and making sure we understand one another.
Must have the physical, developmental, and mental ability to perform job tasks, work efforts, responsibilities and duties of the job illustrated below:
Primary operation of construction and maintenance equipment listed below at least 50% of work effort.
Duties include the performance of manual laboring tasks. Operates one or more of the following:
Grader, Vacuum Truck, Asphalt Distributor, Gradall (Telescoping Boom Excavator), Bulldozer, Transport, Boom Mounted Hydraulic Mower/Ditcher, Self-Propelled Mixer, Sterling Bucket Truck
May operate smaller equipment such as dump truck or other light equipment. Washes and cleans and provides routine maintenance on equipment.
Performs manual laboring tasks as assigned. May act as lead worker when assigned. Knowledge of the operation, maintenance and use of assigned equipment.
Knowledge of traffic and other regulations governing the operation of equipment. Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions in the operation of equipment.
Ability to make routine maintenance checks and emergency repairs to equipment.
Ability to see, hear sounds at a normal level, ambulate independently, drive from work site to work site, bend, stoop, sit and stand. Ability to use multi-hand and/or foot controls. Ability to perform task that require eye and hand coordination.
Must be able to lift and carry materials that are a minimum of 5 lbs. and greater with the average weight being forty five (45) lbs. Ability to wear Personal Protection Equipment that may be required by supervision.
Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions. Ability to work in all weather and environmental conditions (i.e.: sun, rain, cold, swamp, ditches, dirt and hot asphalt). Performs related duties as required.
One (1) year's experience in the operation and routine maintenance of the primary piece of equipment required of the work unit.
A comparable amount of related training and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications with the exception of licensure.
We will serve our clients with honesty, integrity, competence, and objectivity.
We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client?s permission.
We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms.
We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor?s permission.
Use this job description