Ager Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ager Operator
Process Specialist/ Single Crystal Growth Operator
This position will learn/perform single crystal growth processing from platinum preparation, powder mixing, ingot preparation/firing to single crystal seeding and growth.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Furnace preparation for crystal growing process
Crucible preparation for crystal growth process
Carry out crystal seed-in, monitor growth, adjust growth parameters, and inspection to ensure crystal quality and yield.
Maintain crystal growth equipment.
Work in Platinum or Powder Preparation during non-seeding times, if needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good written and oral communication skills
Ability to work effectively in team environment as well as individually with minimal supervision and guidance after a training period.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Ability to troubleshoot independently based on various data and graphs monitoring growth process.
Be a pro-active energetic team player.
Support crystal growth on weekends, holidays, and work overtime when required.
Work 12 hours shifts and different shift (day/night) when required. (alternating 3 & 4-day work schedule)
Ability to go up and down 12 inch steps, work on elevated platforms.
Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods.
Able to lift 60 lbs.
Education and Experience
Experience in crystal growth in any technique, Bridgman method preferred.
Experience working with temperature controllers, stepper motors, electrical heaters/transformers preferred but not required.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job
- Machine Operator: 5 years
Mechanical CAD Operator
As a Mechanical CAD Operator, you can expect to
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying internal and external customer requirements; including but not limited to common workmanship standards, government regulations, consistency and compatibility with legacy products.
- Create updated virtual models of legacy products as needed for new designs
- Support engineering by addressing design questions/requests and working with the design team to develop parameters for PCB and shared mechanical designs and validating their implementation.
- Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations towards resolution.
- Consistent Positive Energy, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must be able to be self-motivating and have the ability to motivate others.
- Integrity – a solid candidate must be honest, and must be able to articulate their strengths and their weaknesses.
- Sustainable Drive and Ability to Embrace Change, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must have the ability to thrive on action and embrace change. They must have passion and drive for continued growth and success.
- A Communicator - Develop and maintain a strong written and oral communicative relationship with co-workers and customers
- Interfaces - with all necessary internal and external resources
- Stress tolerance.
- High School graduate or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Electronics experience is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer or other CAD software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. (required)
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and against deadlines. (required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment. (required)
- Fluency in a second language (desirable)
Apprentice Joio Operator - Active (Ajo-A) (Level 1)
Apprentice JOIO Operator- Active (AJO-A) (Level 1)
- Two (2) years operational experience within the last 5 with customer technology specific organizational element or other Government agency (as government employee or contractor) with one of the following:
- One (1) technology listed as minimally acceptable criteria; Two (2) other technologies listed as “Highly Desirable”
- Certification via training programs conducted by Sponsor, a service component or another US Government Agency to include the technologies below is highly desired:
- Global System Mobile (GSM)
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- CDMA 2000 Evolution- Data Only (F.VDO)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.I 1Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE 40) / Next Generation Mobile
- Experience in the following certifications, and technologies are highly desired:
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space-borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-hand analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mohile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
- Successful completion of a 60 day certification program is required upon initial assignment for continued retention.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus 10 Federal holidays paid off,
- 401K Matching
- Silotech pays for 75% of the employees medical coverage and 40% of the employee family's coverage.
- Employee enrichment program. Silotech reimburses for successful completion of certifications.
- Referral incentive bonus for new hires that are with the company for 6 months up to 3K.
email: email@example.com cell:870-897-8903 office: 210-569-0957 Post a Job
Do you have at least 6 months of machine operating experience? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and become an expert in one-of-a-kind machinery? Do you want to earn more money quickly for expanding your knowledge?
Salm Partners, located in Denmark, WI is growing!! We are currently looking for qualified, motivated individual to operate in our blending department.
Performs all activities related to the meat formulation and blending preparation of raw meat product for processing, and sanitation of the Blending and Seasoning rooms. Complies with all safety, food safety, SQF, quality, GMP and USDA requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Verify the production menu for process and product specifications per the Operational Parameters sheet from the MAS500 system prior to start-up to determine formulation and blending needs.
- Assemble and set up the formulation and blending rooms’ equipment for production operation.
- Identify the spices and additional ingredients for the product to be blended during the shift; gather supplies from the Spice Room and deliver to the Seasoning Room for use.
- Verify and log the raw meat vat information and ingredients.
- Load raw meat from hopper to the blender.
- Add ingredients per the established recipe requirements.
- Monitor the blend during the mixing process; conduct process checks to verify the blend consistency for stuffing.
- Generate and apply blend labels to vats, with date, quantity, ingredients, etc. for lot traceability.
- Complete the required paperwork, including batch sheets, rework usage log, etc.
- Disassemble, sanitize and reassemble equipment as identified on the Changeover Matrix between production blends as required.
- Perform daily and weekly sanitation duties that include the following: sweep and mop floors; wash & wipe down equipment, wash parts and walls; empty and clean bins and barrels; remove and dispose of all waste; mop and clean the Formulation, Blending, Grinder and Seasoning Rooms; clean the ice machine and raw cooler, and other areas weekly or as needed.
- Assist with training Backup Operators and operators hired onto the shift.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as required.
- Exercise safety precautions when using cleaning chemicals, using cleaning chemicals appropriate to the task.
- Follows established equipment Lockout/Tagout procedures as required.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations per established company policies.
- Provide backup assistance to other department personnel as needs dictate.
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack to pull and move raw materials, product and supplies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing environmental conditions. Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work rapidly and with a high degree of accuracy. Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to achieve forklift certification, if not licensed. Must be able to tolerate working in cool temperatures for extended periods, and be able to tolerate working with sanitation chemicals on a regular basis.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency and a minimum of 6 months experience as a Backup Blender Operator is normally required. A minimum of 3 years work experience in a USDA- regulated environment is strongly preferred. Experience with meat blending operations or ready-to-eat processed meats manufacturing is strongly preferred. Experience with formulating sausage to defined fat & moisture levels, incorporating water/fat-binding ingredients & inclusions (IQF vegetables, cheese) into sausage is highly desired.
Must possess good verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as product information, process instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Must possess computer proficiency with Excel, Outlook, SalmWiki and MAS500 or related integrated ERP manufacturing software system.
Must have strong basic math skills, with the ability to calculate percentages and fractions for recipe quantities and meat formulations.
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
While performing the duties of this job, the partner is frequently required to stand for extended periods; walk; sit and talk or hear. The partner is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, with repetitive motions of hands, arms and shoulders. The partner must regularly lift up to 50# and carry up stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. There is a wide variation of temperatures, ranging from 35° F to 100° F in the various other work areas. The work environment in Blending is wet and slippery. The noise level in the production work environment is usually loud. Partners are required to wear frocks, hairnets, composite-toed slip-resistant footwear, and hearing protection at all times in the production areas. Gloves, goggles, face shield, dust mask, rain suits and rubber boots will be required at different times in the course of the work being performed.
Salm Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we are committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Post a Job
Die Cutter Operator
Print Fulfillment Services, is our primary domestic printing and manufacturing facility located in Louisville, KY. Print Fulfillment Services offers anyone who needs high-quality printing at a great value. Services include next day delivery of promotional, marketing and branding products, mailing services, and custom, user-designed, manufactured and printed promotional materials. Print Fulfillment Services has become one of the largest printers in the United States, and a best in class printing and manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sets up feeder, dies, and internal stripper and operates die cutter.
- Works in a proper and safe manner at all times.
- Checks schedule for next job running on press
- Performs a “make-ready” cutting, patching up, and proper nicking of dies, sets stripping unit if necessary, checks print register, glues and assembles cartons to ensure proper fit, sets bar code scanner, checks job bag for any special customer requirements prior to running.
- Acquires approval from QA or Production Manager on job prior to running.
- Inspects sheets during operation for proper cutting.
- Tags loads with any defects for next operation to remove.
- Inserts proper loads tags with customer name and sheets per load for next operation.
- Accurately records job data into system.
- Maintains die inventory.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Experience with Kluge is preferred.
- High school Diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.).
- Must be able to use pre-make ready table.
- Must have knowledge of various die cutting make-readies using counter board, matrix and counter plates.
- Knowledge of die making.
- Must have three years’ experience operating die cutter or similar equipment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
LOCATION: Webstone- Worcester, MA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for performing activities to safely operate Machinery and following Assembly process(s) within the plant. Ensuring that production is maximized, while producing quality product.
- Works safely in a manufacturing environment and demonstrates an awareness of hazards.
- Assures accuracy of assembly by following the correct established standard work process.
- Proficient with established assembly methods.
- Operates testing, assembly and packaging equipment.
- Assembles and reworks products as directed by team.
- Receives and utilizes on-the-job training, classroom training.
- Maintains equipment in accordance to established procedures.
- Inputs, interprets and utilizes information obtained from SAP and other systems including reports generated by Logistics.
- Communicates with other team members as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly meeting all required 6 S and housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A proven record of displaying the initiative to service the customer and promoting a positive attitude throughout the plant. Must be a self-starter with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. General customer and team orientation, time management, commitment to company values, familiarity with NIBCO product lines and processes. Good attendance is required.
JOB Opportunity.... Need Utility Worker Forklift Operator !!
Wits Solutions Inc, an IT Services Company and one of my client is looking for Utility Worker @ Carrollton,Texas..
Please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Warehouse Worker/Material Handler
1st shift starting at 7:00am
Needs to be able to lift up to 55 pounds and operate forklift
Crane Operator - 40 TON Telescopic Boom Swing Cab Crane - 9454085
40 TON Telescopic Boom Swing cab CRANE
As a Crane Operator you will be required to:
· Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis
· Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy
· Operate crane according to signals from helper
· Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction site.
· Must wear Personal Protective Equipment at all times
· Perform additional duties as needed
· Adhere to all company and third party safety policies and procedures
· 2 Years minimum Crane operating experience
· Must be able to pass drug screening.
· NCCCO certification (Telescopic Boom, With Rotating Cab)
. Clean Class B air brake CDL license.
Post a Job