Ager Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ager Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator
Technica is recruiting for a Truck Driver, Heavy to perform work on a Government contract in Goose Creek, SC.
The Heavy Equipment Operator operates earth moving equipment in a safe and effective manner to minimize risk of injury, property damage, or loss of life; equipment may include, but is not limited to, Motor Grader, Front End Loader, Back Hoe, Excavator, Vibratory Roller, Water Truck, Ditch Witch Trencher, or Bob Cat Skid Steer/Track Steer
- Inspect, clean, and perform operator level maintenance on equipment in accordance with standards
- Closely interact with the customer for movement of materials and equipment
- Perform daily safety checks to ensure equipment is in safe operating condition
- Follow related safety regulations, contract requirements, company policies, and operating procedures
- Ensure equipment is properly utilized, maintained, and stored
- Complete necessary documentation, reporting, and limited office duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of equipment safety, maintenance, and storage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently in order to understand equipment load charts and coordinate earth movement to standard of project
- Maintain effective working relationships with other people
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by assignment
- Minimum three (3) years of verifiable experience operating earth moving equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain a bus endorsement within 30 days of hire
- Good driving record
- Must be able to obtain base access
- Must be a US citizen
- Prefer Heavy Equipment Operator training and certificate from a verifiable military or civilian field
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job
Help Desk Operator
Help Desk Operator
We are looking for a help desk operator to join our team. This person will work out of our showroom located in Sugarhouse, Utah, Monday – Friday 8-9 working remotely via phone and computer and in the office from 11-6. Projects are located in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. We design, engineer, install, program, and maintain complex technologically systems. We offer a complete technology solutions for residences and commercial properties.
Our help desk operator will take calls from Technicians, Customers, and Vendors. You will provide Level 1 support documenting, transferring, or processing information about our jobs updating all necessary associates. We are looking for a stable, long term, leader for this position as it is important to build a relationship with the people and projects you will be working with on a daily basis.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Manage Dispatch software
- Schedule technicians and assist them while onsite.
- First point of contact for troubleshooting Audio, Visual and Security Systems (Tier 1 technical support)
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure that all systems are functional
- Assist Operations Manager with all aspects of Service Department
- Process new accounts
- Maintain Employee/Client Files
- An ideal candidate is Alert, committed to the task at hand, Energized, and Organized
- Ability to read and understand established systems and implement policies and procedures
- 1-3 Years of installation experience in the low voltage or security industry
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to type at Minimum 30 WPM
- Basic understanding of Computers, networks, and software
- Ability to multi-task in high stress situations
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
LOCATION: Webstone- Worcester, MA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for performing activities to safely operate Machinery and following Assembly process(s) within the plant. Ensuring that production is maximized, while producing quality product.
- Works safely in a manufacturing environment and demonstrates an awareness of hazards.
- Assures accuracy of assembly by following the correct established standard work process.
- Proficient with established assembly methods.
- Operates testing, assembly and packaging equipment.
- Assembles and reworks products as directed by team.
- Receives and utilizes on-the-job training, classroom training.
- Maintains equipment in accordance to established procedures.
- Inputs, interprets and utilizes information obtained from SAP and other systems including reports generated by Logistics.
- Communicates with other team members as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly meeting all required 6 S and housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A proven record of displaying the initiative to service the customer and promoting a positive attitude throughout the plant. Must be a self-starter with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. General customer and team orientation, time management, commitment to company values, familiarity with NIBCO product lines and processes. Good attendance is required.
Apprentice Joio Operator - Passive (Ajo-P) (Level 1)
Apprentice JOIO Operator - Passive (AJO-P) (Level 1)
Two (2) years operational experience within the last 5 with customer technology specific organizational element or other Government agency (as government employee or contractor) with one of the following:
- One (1) technology listed as minimally acceptable criteria; Two (2) other technologies listed as “Highly Desirable” Certifications (highly desirable):
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
- Technologies (highly desirable):
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologie
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
- Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic – Levantine (AP)
- Arabic – Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic – Iraqi (OG)
- Arabic – Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus 10 Federal holidays paid off,
- 401K Matching
- Silotech pays for 75% of the employees medical coverage and 40% of the employee family's coverage.
- Employee enrichment program. Silotech reimburses for successful completion of certifications.
- Referral incentive bonus for new hires that are with the company for 6 months up to 3K.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org cell:870-897-8903 office: 210-569-0957 Post a Job
Sr Manager Of Field Operations - East
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
is looking for a
of Field Operations to join our
mission critical financing, deal structuring, and software licensing support to our East and Latin America
As part of this role, you will
leverage your stellar sales acumen
financial modeling skills
, process rigor, and people skills to
drive demand and maximize revenue.
The Field Operations team acts as a trusted financial advisor for the theater which they support.
of Field Operations
is to accelerate theater revenue through implementation of current and future financial programs offered by
. These include enterprise licensing agreements (ELAs), Cloud Consumption models, and other forms of financing.
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At
, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by
Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,”
welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at
by following us on Twitter:
This leader will play a pivotal role as a senior
member of the
In this role, the Sr. Manager of Field Operations
will be directly involved
in customer negotiations and selling the financial benefits of the
proposal to customers.
This individual must be a thought leader and be able to work cross-functionally with
, product management, and other key areas of the business
to develop and implement business
processes aimed at delivering
for our sales team.
The ideal candidate will
a strong analytic and finance background that enables them to engage with our sales organization and help to optimize deals
using our portfolio of deal structuring options
In order to be successful in this role, you will have an established history of outperforming your sales objectives and quotas
This is a quota carrying role, your primary responsibility is to accelerate your theater's revenue through increasing adoption of the company's financial offerings
Become an expert in the company's go-to-market model and highlight opportunities to improve growth and profitability
Ability to effectively communicate with
and external partners
Review deal financials, pricing and business risk
Ability to motivate, train, and conduct educational webinars to our internal sales org.
Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies and serve as an escalation point
within your theater
Develop and monitor Sales performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances. Use appropriate metrics to help sales team enhance their financial and operational performance trends.
Work closely and interact with Finance, Legal and Sales Operations departments to optimize contract terms, close deals and create business policies and guidelines
Ability to execute quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
years of experience working in a
, sales or related field
Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
Prior experience supporting a Sales/Services organization
Deep understanding of Sales processes,
Enterprise Software Licensing Agreements (ELAs), and Cloud Consumption economics
Advanced Proficiency with Excel
Highly organized and detail oriented
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or related field
Anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone
Apply Now! Distribution Center-Power Equipment Operator - 2Nd Shift
Distribution Center Associate - Power Equipment Operator for 2nd shift. Hours are 3:30pm to 9pm and possibly longer depending on the workload.
Accurately and efficiently process merchandise for store and customer delivery. Some Associates will be trained to use power equipment.Accurately and efficiently receive merchandise and send to correct areas for processing.Verify receipt to purchase order specifications including but not limited to: Style, color, size range, distribution type, ticket price, and UPC's.Validate carton count received to packing slip and/or Advance Ship Notification.Identify and resolve all issues to ensure accurate and steady flow of merchandise.
The successful candidates must be able to:
Achieve established production goals for Accuracy.Perform various other functions as requested.Follow all Company policies, rules, and procedures.Complete all assigned training.Meet all Company standards.Experience with power equipment such as Forklift, Pallet Jack, etc.Take on additional responsibilities when business dictates.
Reaching, bending, lifting and carrying required for movement of merchandise. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Climb ladders, push and pull merchandise buckets.Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written direction.Basic math and reading skills.Operate various equipment requiring manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (ticket gun, RF gun, pallet jack, calculator, computer keyboard, etc.).Must have reliable transportation. (We are on the bus line)Other duties as they are assigned.
High school or equivalent.Eastern Mountain Sports is member of Eastern Outfitters, LLC Family along with Bob's Stores. We are an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Post a Job
3475 Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
CJSeto Support Services, LLC, has an immediate need to fill positions for Information Technology (IT) qualified personnel at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport, WA (NUWC Keyport), in support of the corporate infrastructure. We need to provide personnel with final SECRET clearance and professional, technical skills to support the IT tasks of this facility with limited support relative to the Navy Enterprise Network contract, including support of new and existing applications and programs that may or may not be linked to the Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) network. Specifically:
Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Help desk services must meet the following government requirements:
· Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
· Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
Qualifications and Skills
- Two to four (2-4) years of professional experience in customer support in a technical field.
- Must hold a current CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Current Microsoft Desktop Operating System Certification
- Understanding of Virtual Private Network, Web Proxy services, H.320/H.323 Video Teleconferencing systems, Data at Rest solutions, and Streaming Media. Experience with virtual environments for computer imaging desirable.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Specific Duties: Provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of NUWC-Keyport Division's Corporate Network components and cable facilities.
- Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
- Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Schedule, setup, and troubleshoot unclassified and classified corporate VTC sessions.
- Maintain VTC room access and usage logs.
- Provide monthly metrics on VTCs total number of sessions including successful and unsuccessful events.
- Machine Operator: 5 years