Ager Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Ager Operator
Motor Coach Operator
Join our team of Professional Motor Coach drivers!
We are currently accepting applications for Regular Part Time and Casual Part Time positions. Full Time hours are often available for Regular Part Time drivers during peak season March through November.
What We are Looking For
The ideal Elite Driver enjoys working with people, has a very flexible schedule and likes to travel. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and a clean driving record. Current Class A or B CDL holders are preferred. Others with verifiable commercial driving or large vehicle experience may be considered.
Elite Drivers must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may vary significantly from week to week. Some multiple-day/overnight trips and some weekends are required.
If selected, you will be required to successfully complete classroom training, on-road training and skills tests.
To be considered for a Full Time position, applicants must have a very strong customer service background, extensive commercial driving experience and a clean driving record. Class B CDL with proper endorsements is required. Benefits include medical, vacation, holiday pay, and retirement plan. Weekends as well as overnight trips spanning several days are required for Full Time drivers.
Most drivers begin their careers at Elite Coach as Regular Part Time drivers and, if qualified, move into Full Time positions as they become available.
As a condition of employment all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, in additional to DOT and other background verification processes.
What We Offer
We offer the opportunity to travel and meet new people. You will be driving First Class Equipment, which is expertly maintained. In addition to a flexible schedule, we also offer a competitive pay model. You will find that our Elite Coach team works hard to maintain a friendly, professional environment for our staff, as well as our customers.
Motor Coach Operator
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hold a valid Class A or B, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- A satisfactory driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety with no more than 2 moving violations and no accidents within the previous three years and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles and/or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Excellent map reading and directional skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Math and reading skills at a minimum of an 8th grade level.
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Our Company Group leads clients to solutions that put them on the pathway to best outcomes, ones that help gain short-term success, while achieving long-term objectives.
We do this by leaving preconceptions and predetermined agendas behind. Instead, we use facts to drive outcomes. Taking this approach, we help clients capture performance improvement regardless of the service delivery approach.
The duties of this position include the safe and efficient operation of all equipment, and the movement of material. Responsibilities consist of operating front-end loaders, side loaders, tractor trailers, and system operational duties in accordance with established procedures.
This position works under the direction of the Lead Equipment Operator. This position will be responsible for taking appropriate action on his own initiative to prevent equipment damage or personnel injury.
He/she is required to operate equipment, record data, report equipment malfunctions or trends which indicate possible trouble and perform actions as directed to correct abnormal operating conditions or emergency situations.
Assignments will include, but not limited to PM maintenance tasks assist with and perform minor equipment repair work, residue removal, and MSW handling on the tipping floor, perform painting, cleanup work and various other tasks.
This individual must be familiar with the plant and the use and care of tools, equipment and material associated with the loading Systems.
Applicant must recognize that this position may be required to work overtime, nights, and incidental or prolonged hours, resulting from unusual operating conditions and major overhauls. Equipment Operators may be asked to participate in work on other equipment and systems throughout the Facility, as deemed necessary.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent is required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in the operation of loaders and facility equipment.
Ability to drive a tractor trailer, operate front end loaders and other heavy equipment.
Physical strength to lift 50 pounds and carry it a distance of 100 yards.
Ability to climb ladders and work in overhead positions requiring harness and safety line.
Mechanical aptitude to use hand tools to minor maintenance.
Once a service delivery strategy is determined, our experts, armed with original research, will lead you through an implementation process that maximizes the value of your solution ? whether that be optimization of your existing internal services, creation or transformation of your shared services center or global in-house center (GIC), outsourcing your services, incorporating a blended model or applying hybrid solution.
Let our unmatched portfolio of consulting services, original research and industry resources benefit your organization.
Post a Job
Hydro Excavator Operator
We value long-term professional relationships with our team members. That?s why we spotlight training and development activities as well as working in partnership with our consultants and researchers to manage their careers. Because we are a meritocracy, people are promoted without having to spend a minimum amount of time in their role.
Must have the physical, developmental, and mental ability to perform job tasks, work efforts, responsibilities and duties of the job illustrated below:
Primary operation of construction and maintenance equipment listed below at least 50% of work effort.
Duties include the performance of manual laboring tasks. Operates one or more of the following:
Grader, Vacuum Truck, Asphalt Distributor, Gradall (Telescoping Boom Excavator), Bulldozer, Transport, Boom Mounted Hydraulic Mower/Ditcher, Self-Propelled Mixer, Sterling Bucket Truck
May operate smaller equipment such as dump truck or other light equipment. Washes and cleans and provides routine maintenance on equipment.
Performs manual laboring tasks as assigned. May act as lead worker when assigned. Knowledge of the operation, maintenance and use of assigned equipment.
Knowledge of traffic and other regulations governing the operation of equipment. Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions in the operation of equipment.
Ability to make routine maintenance checks and emergency repairs to equipment.
Ability to see, hear sounds at a normal level, ambulate independently, drive from work site to work site, bend, stoop, sit and stand. Ability to use multi-hand and/or foot controls. Ability to perform task that require eye and hand coordination.
Must be able to lift and carry materials that are a minimum of 5 lbs. and greater with the average weight being forty five (45) lbs. Ability to wear Personal Protection Equipment that may be required by supervision.
Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions. Ability to work in all weather and environmental conditions (i.e.: sun, rain, cold, swamp, ditches, dirt and hot asphalt). Performs related duties as required.
One (1) year's experience in the operation and routine maintenance of the primary piece of equipment required of the work unit.
A comparable amount of related training and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications with the exception of licensure.
Training begins with extensive on-boarding designed to prepare new hires for their first assignment and to familiarize them with the firm. Monthly training meetings offer opportunities to learn about key topics such as ?Service Provider Intelligence,? ?Organizational Re-engineering,? benchmarking studies, client case studies and more.
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job
Process Specialist/ Single Crystal Growth Operator
This position will learn/perform single crystal growth processing from platinum preparation, powder mixing, ingot preparation/firing to single crystal seeding and growth.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Furnace preparation for crystal growing process
Crucible preparation for crystal growth process
Carry out crystal seed-in, monitor growth, adjust growth parameters, and inspection to ensure crystal quality and yield.
Maintain crystal growth equipment.
Work in Platinum or Powder Preparation during non-seeding times, if needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good written and oral communication skills
Ability to work effectively in team environment as well as individually with minimal supervision and guidance after a training period.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Ability to troubleshoot independently based on various data and graphs monitoring growth process.
Be a pro-active energetic team player.
Support crystal growth on weekends, holidays, and work overtime when required.
Work 12 hours shifts and different shift (day/night) when required. (alternating 3 & 4-day work schedule)
Ability to go up and down 12 inch steps, work on elevated platforms.
Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods.
Able to lift 60 lbs.
Education and Experience
Experience in crystal growth in any technique, Bridgman method preferred.
Experience working with temperature controllers, stepper motors, electrical heaters/transformers preferred but not required.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma
Post a Job
Heavy Equipment Operator
About the Company
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. is a general contractor specializing in railroad bridge construction and other industrial/commercial construction projects across the western and southern United States.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking Heavy Equipment Operators with expertise on excavators and/or loaders.
Class A Driver License and HAZWOPER 40 Certification highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years prior experience operating excavators and/or loaders.
- Class A Driver License and HAZWOPER 40 Certification preferred.
- Willing to travel as needed.
Only candidates who meet the stated minimum requirements will be considered. Solicitations from recruiting agencies will not be accepted.
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment, and pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Post a Job
Our warehouse design and improvement consultants can comprehensively review and develop modern warehouses and distribution center facilities and the associated business processes to provide maximum service to customers at the lowest cost. Whether Establish is improving an existing facility or designing a new facility, we apply our considerable design experience and proven ?best-practices? of warehouse operations to develop the optimal layout and flow within a short period of time.
Typical Duties - Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Operates equipment including: back hoes, dozers, water truck, wheel loaders, dump trucks, forklifts, mowers, and various accessories related to this equipment.
Maintains the Recycling / Transfer Station Area, and surrounding grounds to provide for transfer of solid waste from public self-haulers to the waste-to-energy facility.
Keeps grounds surrounding the transfer station free of litter and aesthetically pleasing by continued mowing, planting, fertilizing, weeding, irrigation, dead vegetation removal and replacement, tree maintenance, and irrigation system maintenance.
Operates the disposal site so that it is available as follows:
Removes inappropriate wastes being disposed at the transfer station (such as tires, covered electronic devices, appliances, or potentially hazardous materials), and handles appropriately.
Prepares drop boxes for transportation and keeps collection areas available for public use.
Operates the Ash Mono fill and Metal Recovery operation
Provides daily grading for the disposal of ash from the waste-to-energy facility
Effectively processes metal and fines from the metal recovery operation.
Loads trucks for shipments of fines for alternative daily cover and daily and intermediate covers for the ash mono fill.
Spreads and grades the current ash monofill working face to reduce the amount of area open to the weather, and to allow for expedient placement of intermediate cover
Assists with cell closures and drainage projects.
Maintains a dozer, backhoe, loader, mower, and water truck and performs routine maintenance, fueling and minor repairs of light and heavy equipment and the screen plant.
Negotiates uneven ground, climbs up and around vehicles; moves and lifts heavy objects.
Maintains roadways, drainage ditches, culverts and tipping area.
May participate in basic incident command training and drills to maintain proficiency in supporting Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) activities, including carrying out field work in connection with ECC operations. May be assigned clerical/support, incident liaison, or other duties at any location within or near the county. Emergency Management duties may require working long hours outside normal business hours, weekend/holiday work, and may occur with little or no advance notice.
Responsible for working safely and following all applicable safety health rules. Worker is responsible for reporting any unsafe condition to supervisor, crew leader or lead worker. Workers are expected to stop work when conditions are unsafe and could lead to significant property damage, serious injury, or death.
Requirements for the Position:
Graduation from high school;
One (1) to Four (4) years experience in the operation of motorized road maintenance and construction equipment and the performance of semi skilled manual tasks;
Any satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience relevant to the position.
Management of the warehouse environment is a crucial part of most companies? survival, recovery and growth. The modern warehouse/distribution center is the central operation in most logistics networks. Whether connected to a plant or as a stand-alone facility, cross-dock operation or single-line or multiple-line mixing facility, the warehouse must not only efficiently perform the classic storage and shipping functions, but often also handle final assembly, kitting, samples, returns, pricing and other special value-added services.
Post a Job
3475 Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
CJSeto Support Services, LLC, has an immediate need to fill positions for Information Technology (IT) qualified personnel at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport, WA (NUWC Keyport), in support of the corporate infrastructure. We need to provide personnel with final SECRET clearance and professional, technical skills to support the IT tasks of this facility with limited support relative to the Navy Enterprise Network contract, including support of new and existing applications and programs that may or may not be linked to the Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) network. Specifically:
Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Help desk services must meet the following government requirements:
· Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
· Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
Qualifications and Skills
- Two to four (2-4) years of professional experience in customer support in a technical field.
- Must hold a current CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Current Microsoft Desktop Operating System Certification
- Understanding of Virtual Private Network, Web Proxy services, H.320/H.323 Video Teleconferencing systems, Data at Rest solutions, and Streaming Media. Experience with virtual environments for computer imaging desirable.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Specific Duties: Provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of NUWC-Keyport Division's Corporate Network components and cable facilities.
- Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
- Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Schedule, setup, and troubleshoot unclassified and classified corporate VTC sessions.
- Maintain VTC room access and usage logs.
- Provide monthly metrics on VTCs total number of sessions including successful and unsuccessful events.
Mechanical CAD Operator
As a Mechanical CAD Operator, you can expect to
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying internal and external customer requirements; including but not limited to common workmanship standards, government regulations, consistency and compatibility with legacy products.
- Create updated virtual models of legacy products as needed for new designs
- Support engineering by addressing design questions/requests and working with the design team to develop parameters for PCB and shared mechanical designs and validating their implementation.
- Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations towards resolution.
- Consistent Positive Energy, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must be able to be self-motivating and have the ability to motivate others.
- Integrity – a solid candidate must be honest, and must be able to articulate their strengths and their weaknesses.
- Sustainable Drive and Ability to Embrace Change, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must have the ability to thrive on action and embrace change. They must have passion and drive for continued growth and success.
- A Communicator - Develop and maintain a strong written and oral communicative relationship with co-workers and customers
- Interfaces - with all necessary internal and external resources
- Stress tolerance.
- High School graduate or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Electronics experience is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer or other CAD software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. (required)
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and against deadlines. (required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment. (required)
- Fluency in a second language (desirable)