Agoura Hills Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Associate Training & Development AFP
- Meet with SMEs and project team to gather information and feedback Develop storyboards, eLearning courses, guides Conduct review cycles triage issues Identify gaps Support overall success of project
- Requesting an instructional designer to work with client groups on an enterprise document management system deployment under the direction of the Global Learning & Performance team.
- Key activities include performing needs and task analysis, developing storyboards, eLearning courses, reference guides, video clips and some SharePoint site development.
- Experience working with WalkMe a plus.
- This contract position would be working along side a project team using Scrum methodology in a next-generation, high-tech workspace in Thousand Oaks and an instructional design team based in Florida.
- The ideal candidate should have strong instructional design, analytic and user-centric design thinking skills and be able to work effectively in a highly collaborative and matrix environment.
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills a must along with the ability to manage multiple timelines and facilitate meetings.
- Some training delivery may be needed.
- Some additional tasks may be assigned to support overall aims of program or Global Learning & Performance team.
SQL Database Administrator
SQL database design and programming. T-SQL and/or SQL Agent tools
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Duration: Long Term
Knowledge and expertise of SQL database design and programming.
Creation and management of SQL databases residing in Microsoft SQL Server and/or other SQL database programs.
Working with various City SQL databases, extracting or importing data using SQL, T-SQL and/or SQL Agent tools.
Investigation of anomalous records.
Writing and automating reports using SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Agent tools.
Performing internal needs-assessments and creating ad hoc SQL databases.
Manages and controls data base structure to maintain database integrity, accuracy, security, and performance efficiency
Plans, directs, and supervises technical projects related to the administration of data base systems
Reviews and approves the design of programs and data bases to ensure the storage, security, selection, and retrieval of information is in a logical, orderly manner
Corporate Audit Sr. Manager (Jp4659)
Location: Thousand Oaks, Ca.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: Initial 4 months with likely extension
Business Unit: Corporate Audit
3Key Consulting Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Corporate Audit Manager for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Assist director in providing independent and objective assurance designed to add value and improve the operations of the Company, including the execution of assigned internal audits. Responsible for preparing audit planning documents (including engagement letter and kick off presentation), Risk and Controls Matrix (RCM), engagement workpapers and test worksheets, and drafting of audit reports to be issued to company management.
Responsible for interacting with Amgen senior and mid-level management and leading key meetings, including audit kick-off, update and exit meetings. Reports on status of the audits, communicates audit observations and ensures that all needed documents and explanations are appropriately requested, tracked, reviewed and documented in the workpapers. Ensures that audits are conducted in an efficient and professional manner in compliance with the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors and the Amgen Corporate Audit Manual. Must possess extensive experience and knowledge in project management, internal audit methodologies and standards. Prior experience working with TeamMate electronic workpaper software strongly preferred.
Execute Annual Audit Plan (SOX and Non-SOX) as approved by the Audit Committee
Lead and supervise internal audit engagement.
Interact with management at various levels.
Review engagement workpapers in TeamMate and prepare written reports to Senior Management.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) Internal Audit Experience
2) Leadership/Project Management
3) Communication Skills (Verbal/Written)
Employee Value Proposition:
Ability to gain high level experience at Amgen
- Lack of experience with Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), Lean Manufacturing or other continuous improvement methodology experience or understanding of concepts
- Lack of project and time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Poor interpersonal skills and inability to facilitate group decision making with client groups
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.
Sr Associate Risk Management
- Responsible for assembling and closely tracking project and sprint plans, and team assignments to direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management and agile/scrum methodologies and tools, resource management practices and organizational change management techniques.
- Liaison with regional/affiliate project managers and leads to capture status and feedback in order to deliver continuous results and outcomes with a global view; also guides GDnA Product leads to deliver improved product offerings and quality.
- Maintains budgetary responsibility of projects and product team
- Candidate also needs to have the ability to influence and hold team members accountable for their deliverables in a timely manner and with high quality standards.
- Candidate needs to be a good communicator both written and verbal, and be able to converse with both technical developers and business partners
- This person needs to be well organized and have excellent time management skills
- Leverage Agile and Project Management tools and technologies including but not limited to JIRA, MS Project, ServiceNow PPM, etc. to assign and manage workloads.
- Seeking a combination Senior Project Manager and Scrum master (Agile) resource that has the experience to guide and lead Amgen’s Global Data & Analytics (GDnA) Product Team in an IS environment.
- The team is the process of transitioning from a project to product team model, and this candidate will need to have the experience to operate in both modes.
- It is highly desired that the candidate have domain experience delivering projects and initiatives in the Data and Analytics domain (e.g., back-end data ingestion, ETL, Enterprise Data Lake; front-end reporting and analytics tools such as Tableau).
- Seeking a flexible team member who can operate globally and be available at different times of the day.
- Since this is a global initiative, there will be times when the candidate will have to host and facilitate calls in the evenings or early mornings to work with offshore development team or colleagues in the JAPAC, EU, or Intercontinental regions.
- He or she is responsible for the product team’s successful delivery, cost management, resource management, and risk management to meet the business outcomes and objectives
- It is preferable that this candidate have SharePoint skills to administer the product team’s SharePoint Online site.
- Solid experience working in DevOps, Agile and/or Scrum teams
- Experience working in the BioPharma Global Commercial space or Sales & Marketing area.
- Demonstrated track record of success working in product teams and/or complex projects, programs, etc.
- Possess strong learning agility and technical leadership - ability to breakdown complex topics issues and into actionable plans for team execution (quickly come up to speed on technologies)
- Possess strong financial acumen – ability to forecast complex costing models, and manage overall financial portfolio (LE, Capital/Expense, etc.)
- Experience managing change in a complex, matrix organization
- hy is the Position Open? rson interview.
Senior Network Administrator / Network Engineer
We are looking to hire Senior Network Administrator / Network Engineer to work Thousand Oaks, CA. So please let me know your interest by send your updated resume to me.
Job Title: Senior Network Administrator / Network Engineer
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration: Long Term
Knowledgeable in the principles of IT Architecture, including the design and implementation of various computer systems.
Creating a systems-specification according to the needs of a given project.
Design and architect local and wide-area network solutions based on specific project requirements and end-user needs.
Developing an integration strategy for the specialized software applications at the MSC. A few applications that may require interconnectivity include: MaintStar, FASTER, GIS, iWater, and Sunguard NaviLine.
Knowledge and expertise of the principles of computer networking, security, server virtualization and imaging.
Installing, configuring, and network real and virtual servers with appropriate security measures, settings and applications.
Maintaining and configuring various networking devices, as well as manage communication systems, such as Enterasys switches.
Implementing and maintaining appropriate network security standards, and configure appropriate hardware, for example FortiGate firewall appliances.
Performing the migration of physical systems to virtual environments, as well as maintain and upgrade the VMWare environments and their virtual machines, including their associated software and hardware components.
Strong understanding of VMWare vSphere virtualization environments.
Plans, designs and implements complex network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems
Installation, backup, maintenance and problem solving
Performing real-time backups of operating systems and completing virtual machines, and archive them for the purpose of restoring individual files, databases, operating systems, and virtual machines.
Documenting and testing backup procedures for both physical hardware and virtual machines.
Defining processes and deploying tools to automate those processes, for operational recovery of data day-to-day.
Developing an archive process, based on long-term storage needs.
Designing and implementing disaster-recovery solutions, which include a business continuity component in the event of a systems failure
Working knowledge of local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), Internet, e-mail systems, telecommunications and data communications
Standard operating systems, software packages, and software utilities
Plan, design, and maintain data networks and servers
Provide technical support to users
Administer day-to-day operation of networks and servers
Implement LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures
Communicate effectively in both oral and written form
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
At least 5 years of progressive network administration
CCNA from Cisco
CNE from Novel
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna)
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
As a CNA you will:
- Work flexible schedule and hours close to home – work as much or as little as you want!
- Assist patient with personal hygiene, elimination, / nutritional support, ambulation and exercise according to the patient’s needs and as specified on the CNA Assignment.
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of CNA services per written plan of care.
- Communicate with RN, Rehab Case Manager or Clinical Supervisor on a regular basis regarding changes in the patient’s condition and/or needs.
- Perform other related supportive tasks as specified by Agency policy.
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities is provided in the Job Description
- Completion of an approved training program pursuant to Federal/State law.
- Current, active California CNA certificate with criminal background check.
- Current CPR, health clearance and completed skills assessment.
Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration: Full Time
Salary: $Market/hr. on w2
please send resume to email@example.com
Knowledge and expertise of desktop operating systems, settings and common desktop software programs.
Set up workstations and mobile devices using common standards specified by the Client.
Installing and updating Windows operating systems.
Installing and updating the Microsoft Office suite.
Installing and updating other desktop software programs.
Configuring desktop networking, wireless and cellular services.
Troubleshooting desktop software and networking issues.
Providing remote support for various operating systems including: Microsoft operating systems, Linux distributions, Android operating systems, and iOS
Minimum Qualifications:- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
Experience Level:-Between 5 -7 years of Industry Experience
P/T Youth Soccer Instructor - Ventura County
Super Soccer Stars is the country's most popular soccer development program for children. Starting on the Upper West side of New York City over 15 years ago, the program has grown to 20,000 children a week in: the New York Metro area, California, Boston, Miami, Chicago, London, UK, Philadelphia, Texas and Washington, DC.
Come join us and be part of a highly motivated soccer organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun and creative individuals through the vehicle of soccer. Our mission is to educate and inspire the next generation through our one-of-a-kind curriculum. You will play a crucial role in fostering what will become one of the memorable experience in our children’s lives. Your effort, dedication, leadership, and enthusiasm are integral pieces of what makes a Super Soccer Stars coach unique. There is nothing more rewarding than positively impacting children within your community, and enhancing it through the beautiful game.
Our team is dedicated to your professional development. You will receive ongoing feedback to support you in fulfilling your coaching potential. We GUARANTEE that you will improve as a coach through our vigorous training and progressive curriculum. Our individualized staffing approach focuses on hand-selecting you based on your strengths and coaching style. We will educate you on our coaching philosophy through our age specific development milestones to provide the best possible learning environment for our children.
We are seeking coaches in and around the Ventura County Area, who meet our 5 Core Behaviors:
1. Preparation: is the most important fundamental requirement for you as a Super Soccer Stars coach.
2. Attendance and Punctuality: are paramount and a reflection of your preparation and commitment. Classes run on a very strict schedule, with requisite coach to child ratios, there is no margin for error.
3. Energy and Enthusiasm: see each class as a unique opportunity to have a great time. Enjoy yourself! Be Happy! Your enthusiasm will be contagious and each child will love you for it. To a large extent your level of success as a coach in our program will depend on your level of energy and enthusiasm and connection to each child.
4. Accuracy and Dependability: at the core of our operations are our scheduling and staffing departments. Having consistent availability during peak hours will allow the department to maximize your schedule.
5. Communication: efficient communication with our office is the final requisite to being a successful coach in our program.
We are seeking coach in the Thousand Oaks/Calabasas area
Weekends: 9:00AM -- 1:00PM
All coaches start at the entry level as an Assistant Coach and once they complete our training program make $18 per 40min-60min session. Coaches who attend trainings and are punctual, organized, and display high energy & enthusiasm in every class, have opportunities to move up the various coaching levels and make $45 per session. Coaches are eligible to be reimbursed for all national governing body coaching courses and CPR and First Aid certifications with pre-approval.
Our coaches undergo a thorough hiring process including in-depth assessment and comprehensive background checks to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST. Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments in training techniques with our own in-house training program the “Institute of Coaching”.
Super Soccer Stars is the recognized leader in early childhood soccer development, working with over 60,000 participants a year.
If you are interested in learning more, impacting children and growing as a coach, please send your contact information and a brief cover letter of interest and a resume.
For more information about Super Soccer Stars, please visit our website at supersoccerstars.com 310-477-3026
Get involved, learn more & apply today!
Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine Physician
You must have ER experience!
We are the ER alternative and staffed with ER Doctors to help patients with urgent or serious but non-life-threatening conditions. With on-site X-Ray, IV, Lab, Splinting, Laceration, Pediatrics and Diagnostics. We offer patients more comprehensive medical services than a traditional walk in urgent care. Each clinic is staffed with ER Doctors who have on average, over 15 years of experience in emergency medicine, and can stabilize and treat 80% of cases seen daily in the ER with little-to-no waiting and for a fraction of the cost. Each clinic is clean, modern and conveniently located in the community close to local neighborhoods, schools and hospitals in Southern California. By working in partnership with local hospitals and specialists, We will book patients directly to be seen where needed, including the local ER. Clinic is open 7 days-a-week from 9am to 9pm and last patients are registered daily at 8:30pm.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!