Agronomist Job Description Sample
Job Title: Agronomic Sales Consultant
Reports to: VP Sales
Under direction of the VP Sales, this position is responsible for establishing professional customer relationships with an emphasis creating a great customer experience while focusing on business growth. Position will focus on service to increase value to the customer's total business and provide solutions to agronomy and crop production challenges enabling Centerra Co-op to deliver the individualized services our customers want, and lead changes to farm agronomic practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according Centerra Co-op's Safety Program
- Evaluate yields vs. expectations with producers
- Add to knowledge about weeds, diseases, new products, etc.
- Understand seed and CPP programs offered by our vendors
- Develop a production plan for each producer's farms and fields, and communicate key changes in the plan to operations
- Set up farm plots with producers to assist in promoting key products
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints and concerns
- Demonstrate work habits that develop, build, and support the team concept within the organization
- Display an attitude that is focused on improving and serving customers, teammates and self
- Enter sales activity through the CRM tool
- Help customers succeed as they define success
Territory Planning /Management
- Identify and prioritize customers and prospects
- Develop action plans for increasing share of wallet with targeted customers
- Work with Agronomy operations for inventory planning and forecasting
- Maintain sales contracts & bookings
- Generate leads for grain sales through collaboration with grain team
- Complete paperwork to ensure contracts are completed
- Accurate field mapping for new customers or fields not currently in the system
- Perform sales calls on current and prospective customers
- Present products, services, and the added value of the company as designed by Centerra
- Handle objections and complaints in a timely manner
- Gain business through new customers or increased share of wallet with existing accounts
- Make sound and ethical agronomic recommendations in order to maximize profitability for our customers and Centerra
- Facilitate a communication channel between our customer and Centerra
- Work swiftly with customers, suppliers, and management to resolve product/service complaints in fair and equitable fashion
- Consult with growers working in the field on their product quality/standards and applications needed in their operation
Self-confident and persuasive, combined with ability to listen to producers' unique needs, along with the ability to take responsibility for recommendations and build the trust relationship with the producer.
Strong desire to work in a team environment that puts the customers' needs first, while being aware of internal operating efficiency.
Verbal communication, written communication, self-motivated, organized. Must be able to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
Education and/or Experience
- Three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree is a plus, but is not required
- Must have a valid Ohio driver's license.
- Certified Crop Advisor preferred, required to obtain within two years of employment with Centerra Co-op
- This position will require 80% of time outside of the office, but working within a forty mile radius of home and/or office.
Field Testing Agronomist
Field Testing Agronomist Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need 55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with farmers around the world to do something about it. In over 60 countries, Monsanto has established industry-leading products because we give professionals the freedom to make real decisions. Monsanto is an Employer Of Choice with an outstanding professional development program and a history of building careers. Make an impact by joining the team that is working to solve one of mankind’s greatest challenges. The
Field Testing Agronomist is a key role with a developmental opportunity that will work across multiple crops supporting the North/South America Field Testing Organization. The field testing projects will include testing the best genetics from our industry leading canola, corn, cotton, sorghum, soybean and wheat breeding programs as well as working with leading edge technology from Commercial, Discovery Traits and Chemistry. This position will report to a manager out of our Harrisburg, South Dakota location, but will be located in/work remotely from the northwest Iowa area with approximately 50% regional travel .
Work independently to administer and provide maintenance of testing locations and operating research planting and harvesting equipment
Preparation for and execution of planting, field plot maintenance, data collection and harvesting Interact with scientists and breeders on and off-site for project related needs
Participate in task-related document creation and process review for job-related activities
Ensure that company assets are well-cared for and properly maintained Establish long-term relationships with cooperators to locate and rent appropriate yield trial land on an annual basis
Manage testing and evaluation of new biotechnology traits and other new products at the off-site locations
Maintain Monsanto’s Freedom to Operate by adhering to all Federal and State Regulatory Compliance requirements
Administer and execute Regulatory Science projects to ensure compliance Responsible for specific aspects of the home site’s safety program
Responsible for recruiting and sourcing part time in season labor to help ensure program success
Develop and maintain relationships with Technology Development Reps & Sales Reps to help steward current products and introduce new products Participate in testing proof of concept ideas while also utilizing the latest technology and innovation to maximize our testing efficiency and data value Required Education and Skills/Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Weed Science, Entomology, Soil Science, Plant Pathology or a closely related field and at least 5-10 years of experience in a closely related role
Significant training and experience in experimental design, field test plot management, statistics and data interpretation
Currently possess State Certified Pesticide Applicator license or have the ability to obtain one.
Strong computer skills, especially in scientific software
Strong knowledge of farming and crop production practices
Knowledge of basic farm equipment operation
Aptitude to learn precision agriculture technology
Demonstrated self-discipline, ability to function effectively without direct supervision, and ability to work effectively with others
Demonstrated ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships
Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present technical information
Ability to provide technical leadership to product and project teams
Excellent time management skills
May be required to push, lift, or pull up to 60 lbs
May be required to work in strained or cramped positions
Ability to travel up to 50% during peak season Desired Education and Skills/Experience:
Master’s Degree in Agronomy, Weed Science, Entomology, Soil Science, Plant Pathology or a closely related field and at least 2-5 years of experience in a closely related role
Currently possess (or ability to obtain) Class A CDL Driver's License
Experience with precision agriculture technology
Proficiency with farm equipment operation and repair
Organization:GLB Breeding - NA Breeding Mgmt_51078627
Title:Field Testing Agronomist
Location:North America-USA-South Dakota-Harrisburg
Job:Research & Development
Schedule:Full-time At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; . EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement
Crop Efficiency Agronomist - Sabin, Mn/Fargo, ND
Your tasks and responsibilities This role is based around Sabin, MN and Fargo, ND. The primary responsibilities of this role, Crop Efficiency Agronomist, are to:
Manage the planning, implementation, and data collection of Crop Efficiency trial protocols on site;
Perform field trial work and all relevant precision/high throughput phenotyping methodology testing for Crop Efficiency trials allocated to site;
Provide summaries and clear recommendations based on field trial results and methodology testing;
Participate in and contribute to trial and protocol planning and result discussions with Crop Efficiency Research and Development functions;
Provide support for all trial activities and daily processes performed at the Hypercare farm;
Ensure proper treatments (e.g. irrigation management) using identified technologies and application of standardized phenotyping measurements across trials;
Ensure on time and proper reporting and documentation of trial results for all concerned field trials;
- Ensure compliance with all Government, Bayer Regulatory, Quality Management System (QMS), BioSafety, and Stewardship guidelines. Who you are Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
PhD in Agronomy/Physiology or relevant with minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience ORaMS in Agronomy/Physiology or relevant with minimum of six (6) years’ relevant experience OR a Bachelor'sin Agronomy/Physiology or relevant with minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience;
Experience in field trial management and use of field precision phenotyping tools;
Current knowledge of field trial management for wheat (corn and soybean are a plus);
Extremely good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with ability to work in a team environment;
Problem solving skills must include organization and scheduling of multiple tasks and data management;
Demonstrate practical skills with sound understanding of site management, staff management and field operations;
Experience with GIS application in production ag and/or agriculture research that includes a comprehension of remote sensing principles;
Experience with data management, e.g. familiarity with databases and data curation;
- Demonstrated electrical and mechanical skills when deploying remote sensing and phenomic instrumentation to the field environment.
Plant physiology and irrigation management experience. *Domestic relocation assistance may be offered for this role. Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:United States Location:MN-Sabin
Field Sales Agronomist - Growmark, Inc. - Bloomington, IL
GROWMARK is a regional cooperative with annual sales of $7.0 billion providing agronomy, energy, facility planning, and logistics products and services, as well as grain marketing and risk management services in more than 40 states and Ontario, Canada. GROWMARK is ranked fourth on the NCB Co-op 100 listing of the nation’s 100 highest revenue-earning cooperative businesses.
GROWMARK owns the FS trademark, which is used by affiliated member cooperatives. GROWMARK is large enough to offer solid career opportunities, but small enough to provide a family-oriented, welcoming environment and great benefits. See what it's like to work at GROWMARK: https://youtu.be/CVj3md94N3Q * PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT* Accountable for profitable sales and market share growth of FS supported seed brands, forage seed and seed care products.
Provides seed sales/marketing leadership and support with assigned members. * ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS* Responsible for implementing Seed Division’s marketing strategies and programs consistent with market share growth for Division and assigned members. Leads and initiates sales calls with targeted growers coordinated with assigned FS companies to promote FS supported seed brands and other assigned products. Provides seed leadership in the form of training, product knowledge and implementation of marketing strategies to achieve growth and profitability to assigned members.
Responsible for the implementation of business plans which includes the utilization of sales administration tools to drive growth and sales retention. Provides technical and marketing leadership, promotes and supports implementation of GROWMARK Agronomy key marketing initiatives. Provides professional field level agronomic and sales support to targeted crop specialists and growers with information concerning the features and corresponding agronomic benefits of GROWMARK Agronomy products and services versus the strengths and weaknesses of other key competitive products and services. Leads assigned FS companies in implementation of key targeted grower strategies and programs to gain market share growth in all assigned products. * OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS* Support other activities such as ASP, training and certification testing.
Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.* * Performs all other duties as assigned.* * REQUIREMENTS* Normally requires a BS degree in Ag Business or Agronomy, or the equivalent thereof, and 3 years or more of Ag sales related work experience to demonstrate knowledge of seed and crop protection sales. Must have passed the CCA and CCS (or CCS proficiency) exams.
Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.* * Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.* Occasionally required to lift 51 to 70 pounds. Have the ability to travel independently and overnight as needed.
Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Precision Agronomist - Three Rivers FS -
COMPANY: Three Rivers FSHIRING MANAGER:
Ruth Manternach & Kyle KeehnerLOCATION: Elkader, IAPURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENTUnder the direction of the Agronomy Marketing Manager; is responsible for identifying, targeting and developing profitable, sustainable customer relationships through effective marketing of assigned products and services.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONSDevelops territory and competitive analysis to maintain a current knowledge of the marketplace, including key accounts and targeted prospects.Implements marketing plans, develops sales strategies and conducts sales interviews using FS Roadmap in defined territory to optimize profitability on company-supported products and services.Assist other departments in developing full-line customers.Provides value-added precision (AIM) products, services, and recommendations to patrons and prospects.Coordinate activities and act as liaison between precision and technical agronomy functions of the company.Conducts regular patron meetings on product and technical information and follows up on customer complaints seeking a reasonable "win/win" resolution.Ensures the credit worthiness of customers, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.Promotes the use of credit programs as a sales tool and helps provide the required information to establish credit. Works closely with the credit department in collection of accounts receivable.Responsible for the development of information sharing and company marketing of AIM [Advanced Information Management] Services.Responsible on data transfer and customer communication, utilizing appropriate technology to better communicate and market to the customer base.Attend all meetings, schools, and seminars as assigned.Responsible for meeting all company, local, state and federal requirements relating to safety environmental and regulatory.OTHER JOB FUNCTIONSAttains and maintains technical and sales skills to certification standards.Follows GROWMARK's Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.Performs all other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Daily independent travel within the trade area with occasional overnight stays.Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.Education and/or ExperienceMust have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in agriculture or business or a minimum of three years experience in a related field.ScopeResponsible for own work and may provide some directions to others; exercises some control over expenses and generation of revenues; makes budgetary recommendations.We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Technical Sales Agronomist
• Technical Sales Manager
• Openings in Territories in California
• Direct Hire opportunity with Fast Growing Crop Science organization
• Salary based on experience, competitive pay and benefits available
- Responsible for managing the growth and development of region in sales of plant nutrient products, biological and chemical.
- Travel throughout assigned region and provide support to clients such as training, consultations, answering product application inquiries, managing customer support with local farmers and dealers.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to Territory Sales Reps and clients.
• 5 years in technical sales experience in the field of crop science and agronomy.
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Agronomy, Crop Science, or related field.
• Must be able to travel up with specified region.
• Must be a self-started and able to work independently.
Agronomist (Job Number: 190291W-01)
Description DuPont Pioneer has an opportunity for an Agronomist to support our Soybean production operations. Gain exposure and knowledge on DuPont Pioneer’s business while utilizing your strong communication skills to work with seed production contract growers. DuPont Pioneer offers excellent benefits including a very strong 401K matching plan, health insurance, 15 days of PTO, variable bonus program and many more benefits for you and your family! In this role, you will serve as a primary field contact for soybean seed production which includes: grower management and support (acreage planning, quality control, contracting etc.), aiding seed growers in agronomic decisions, and executing on production plans in your assigned area. We are seeking an educated candidate who has knowledge of current agronomic practices and has a good base in customer relations. This position is located out of the Jackson, MN production plant, but candidates may live in the surrounding areas. Come make a difference. Come grow your career with DuPont Pioneer!
Responsibilities include but are notlimited to:
Implement plan in areas assigned by the Field Operations Manager orProduction Location Manager.
Responsible for monitoring plant expenditures as assigned.
Work with Operations Manager to set field worker schedules.
Maintain grower evaluation program which effectively and fairlymeasures grower productivity.
Add and drop growers based on grower evaluation and performance.
Champion multiple safety programs and strongly support the growthand maintenance of Pioneer’s safety efforts.
Implement and maintain quality standards.
In order to be qualified for this role,you must possess the following:
Bachelor'sdegree (preferably in Agronomy or Ag field) + 3-5Ag related experience/background
Basic knowledge of fieldequipment
Good verbal communicationskills – ability to work with diverse groups of people
Microsoft Office Experience(specifically excel)
Willingness to work in a varietyof conditions (field, plant, warehouse - hot, cold, dust, etc.)
Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.with or without reasonable accommodations
The following are preferred:
Experience working with seedgrowers
CCA (have or achieve within 2years)
Knowledge of productionagriculture and production plant operations
Mapping software – GIS experience
Primary Location:NA-United States-Minnesota-Jackson
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type:Experienced DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
Seed Production Agronomist
Execute established seed LSV parent production plans to assure that Syngenta has a consistent, timely, producible supply of high quality seed, assure successful production of critical genetics of region through active technical liaison with breeders, marketing, logistics, growers and third party vendors. Accountabilities: * Geographically contract required production acres with seed growers to maximize yield, minimize freight costs and deliver seed meeting quality specifications
Develop and maintain a grower evaluation system to drive increased yields and quality
Understand species and variety characteristics, seed quality standards, PLC advancement priorities, and crop delivery requirements to optimize seed availabilities
Develop and implement programs regarding agronomic issues in production fields including, weed and insect programs, and timely field inspection programs. Make pesticide and agronomic recommendations to optimize yield and COGP
Coordinates receiving activities to meet conditioning schedules in conjunction with Plant Operations
General administrative management duties including signing grower contracts, collecting – preparing – inputting data for reports, conducting QBS management meetings, pricing and managing disposition of harvest
Foster an operational culture founded on adherence to all applicable HSE and other corporate policies, procedures and guidelines. Active leadership in the “Goal Zero” campaign
Work with PPT or other specialists to test/implement new production concepts
Remain current with latest production technology and develop specialized skills (i.e. systems, data analysis, equipment maintenance, fertility, irrigation management, etc.) to support seed growers
Coordinates with Plant Management Team to set schedules, determine workforce needs, and training staff
Cross functional knowledge and experience of plant activities: conditioning, treating, packaging, and warehouse and distribution activities
Coordinate bin sampling to ensure representative samples are procured in a timely and safe manner in accordance with QBS requirements
Oversight of site internal Quality Labs and personnel to ensure high quality seed is delivered to the customer
Supervise employees and third party personnel as required
Critical success factors & key challenges
Meet crop plan targets while maintaining high quality production
Achieve annual COGP and HSE targets
Proactive professional working relationships with seed producing vendors
Assessments, implementations, and execution of important business strategies relating to consistent supplies of high quality and sufficient quantity seed products
Individual skill assessments and developments Leadership capabilities: * Drive Results: Focuses on customers
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Manages for performance
Skillfully plans, organizes and monitors performance to create value and achieve excellence in delivery.
- Liberate Potential: Collaborates across boundaries
- Collaborates effectively across organizational and functional boundaries, and leverages diversity.
- Creates Edge: Leads change and holds ambiguity
- Uses effective strategies to facilitate organizational change initiatives and overcomes resistance to change.
* Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or related field; equivalent professional experience and/or training in addition to the experience requirement will be considered * 0-4 years of related experiences
Knowledge of general industry procedures, practices, and terminology
Excellent communication skills
PC and business software skills
Strong agronomic and pest management skills
Ability to adapt to changing environmental/situational needs
Ability to make timely, effective decisions
Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
Must have a valid driver’s license
All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Preferred: * Certified Crop Advisor (CCA)
Two years current position preferred. Candidates who have been in their current position a minimum of one year will be considered if they have the approval of their current business unit leader and hiring business unit leader.
Additional information: PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Position requires being able to walk seed production fields in any weather
Position requires working 7 days a week during critical time of year
Position requires travel by car/pickup during certain periods of year
Position requires extensive travel during peak times of the year
SYNGENTA SEEDS U.S.A.
Production & Supply
Nampa WORKING CONDITIONS WHILE PERFORMING ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Position requires be able to work in dusty and hot conditions
- Office environment a portion of the year. Syngenta Contact Information: If you need assistance during the application process, please contact the Service Desk email@example.com. Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster
Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm) Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC) poster
Link (http://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/firststep/poster_direct.htm) Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster
Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm). Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Title:Seed Production Agronomist
Agronomist / Sales Manager
Agronomist/ Sales Manager
Bio Huma Netics, Inc. has a few openings for the full-time position of Agronomist/ Sales Manager to be assigned in one of the international or domestic US regions (Soil and Plant Scientist). The minimum wage offered is $48,000 per year based on experience, plus benefits including health, dental, profit sharing, and incentive pay. These positions are based in Gilbert, Arizona in the U.S. The hours for the position are typically Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM while in the office with up to 50% time traveling in the region expected. Agronomist/ Soil and Plant Scientist duties include managing and directing sales and in-field technical services throughout the assigned international or domestic US region in connection with the company’s HUMA GRO line of agricultural nutrition and chemical products.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related field is a must with a Master’s Degree in Agronomy and/or Plant or Crop Science is preferred.
- Looking for recent graduates with a minimum of 2 years field experience, but ten years field experience with a PCA or CCA certification is preferred.
- Must be English fluent both verbally and in writing of technical agronomic terminology. Fluency in one or more second language is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits after completing eligibility period:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance (Company pays 100% of the monthly medical premiums for each employee and their dependents)
- Paid Vacation
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Contribution
- Simple IRA Company Matching
- Great Team
- Growing Company
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for this position.
Provide technologically-advanced and ecologically sustainable quality products and services that replenish the earth by restoring water quality, reviving soil fertility, renewing food and fiber value, and refocusing engineered technologies; while minimizing human environmental impact and thereby enhancing the quality of life world-wide.
• Provide expertise at the dealership surrounding crop production systems. Build credibility with
• customers and enable dealership to participate in the development of comprehensive solutions for
• customers. Train and develop dealership personnel in agronomic best practices. Collaborate with
• customers’ third-party advisors to ensure alignment and support.
• o Assists the dealership Integrated Solutions department in developing key services to support
• job optimization related to crop production cycles and to promote positive impact on yield.
• o Provides leadership across the organization for agronomic knowledge.
• o Promotes understanding across the dealership of the latest production practices and their
• overall agronomic impact, including crop production systems, regulations, production data
• layers and key attributes, etc.
• o Works with customers to ensure quality machine data capture, proper machine set-up and
• proper delivery of third-party’s recommendations.
• o Serves as the subject matter expert/liaison with other customer trusted advisors such as ag
• service providers, crop insurance agents, agronomists, etc. that are working to execute jobs
• with John Deere equipment and technology.
• o Remains current on production practices, latest trends and changes in regulations.
• Experience, Education, Skills and
• o 2+ years’ experience in an agriculture-related role
• o Dealership sales, service, integrated solutions, training, or other related work experience
• o Certified Crop Advisor Certification
• o Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
• o Ability to think strategically
• o Demonstrates leadership, organizational, project management, interpersonal, analytical and
• communication skills
• o Ability to work flexible hours and travel to store locations, customers and customers’ other
• o Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture Mechanization or equivalent
• experience preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!