Air And Hydronic Balancing Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air And Hydronic Balancing Technician
Tire Care Technician Career Fair
CAREER FAIR IN POST FALLS, ID
TEAM MEMBERS, RESTAURANT TEAM MEMBERS, TIRE TECHNICIANS, DIESEL MECHANICS
8:00am - 4:00pm
Love's Travel Stops
4208 West Expo Parkway
Post Falls, ID 83854
Do you have experience managing high volume operations in Retail, Restaurants, Travel Stop or Convenience, Big Box, Grocery, or Department Store? Do you have a proven track record of successful operations, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Love's Managers promote sales growth, ensure their teams are well trained, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, and ALWAYS do what's right for our employees.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love's Shares Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
Chronic Condition Mgmt RN ~Cb~
GENPACT often has opportunities for Registered Nurses. The RN will help members to self-manage and to modify behavior of specific chronic conditions, utilizing a collaborative process by supporting the physician or practitioner to enhance the patient relationship and plan of care. Duties include: * Assessment
- The case manager will assess the member’s knowledge and understanding of the self management of chronic conditions and its severity, and the member’s motivational and self confidence related to expected behavior change in order to develop a plan that will address those needs.
- The case manager will determine specific objectives, goals and actions as identified through the assessment process. The goals are developed in collaboration with the member/authorized representative, and, if appropriate, treating physician, medical consultant, and social worker.
- The case manager will execute specific interventions and/or education that will lead to accomplishing the goals established. This will include instruction on how to self manage his or her chronic condition and empowering members by using motivational interviewing techniques to promote self advocacy.
Educate members about their disease process and the importance of adhering to their medication regiment.
- The case manager will organize, integrate and utilize the resources necessary to accomplish the established goals. Identify and coordinate care and services to ensure appropriate level of care for the member based on their benefit design. The case manager may also make arrangements for DME supplies, medications, community resources and physicians.
- The case manager will conduct frequent monitoring calls to ensure compliance of action plan. The case manager will gather sufficient information in order to monitor the progress in meeting the established goals. REQUIRED: * Current Certified Diabetes Educator
Two late nights per week until 8 pm required * 3 years med surg acute care
Current Valid Michigan License ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: * Registered Nurse with current Michigan license (required) * Multiple state licenses (preferred) * Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing
Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related fields (preferred) * Two (2) to (4) years of related experience including, med surg, preventive care, diabetic education, homecare, critical care or public health.
Two (2) years of full time equivalent of direct clinical care to consumer (required) * Three (3) to five (5) years of health care related clinical experience (preferred) Genpact, formerly Jawood, offers opportunities nationwide! Visit www.jawood.com to learn more.
Ref#: 1000033906 Date published: 8-Jul-2016
Post a Job
Rep, Chronic Care Mgmt-I In Lees Summit, MO
The Journey Begins with you. There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible. At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Rep, Chronic Care Mgmt-I in Lees Summit, MO. Schedule: Monday
4pm, Day Shift *Salary dependent upon experience REQ. # 3776547 Responsibilities Basic Purpose: The primary purpose of this position is to provide telephonic Chronic Care Management services as an extension of the clinical staff of physician practices and manages a caseload of patients with 2 or more chronic conditions. The role provides a range of care coordination services, including ongoing health interviews, coordination with family members and other caregivers, and working with community services to ensure access to care. Duties and Responsibilities: Major functions of the position: Conducts a regularly scheduled monthly 20 minute outreach calls with assigned patients designated to Chronic Care Management. Phone calls may include gathering health status, medication use, reviews orders from the referring physician, and ensuring through this investigative interview, that there is a record of the patient’s chronic health condition(s). Will utilize a proprietary application and systems to view the patient’s plan of care, and follow supplied scripts to guide the monthly interviews, gaining participation from a member in a variety of programs and assisting in a variety of medical related support tasks under the general supervision of the referring physician. Handles all inquiries via phone, email and other electronic communication in a timely manner to effectively provide a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally Captures information gathered during telephone calls with patient within an online system in a timely and accurate manner. Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records. Provides resolution on routine to moderate issues and is responsible for providing a professional response back to all internal/external requestors. Identifies situations were escalation may be required to a LPN or RN for resolution. Uses established protocols for reporting and documenting client issues or concerns around access to care, transitions of care and care coordination. Escalation severe issues that fall outside of typically duties to appropriate parties for resolution. Adheres to department quality and responsiveness standards. Responds to the needs and requests of clients and ExamOne management and staff in a professional and expedient manner. Understands and complies with federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPAA and OSHA Observes all compliance policies and safety policies and procedures as outlined in the ExamOne Safety Manual or safety matters included in other special training. Proactively manages an assigned outbound call volume, and successfully controls the conversation and flow of the interview to meet time requirements. Successfully builds relationships with patients in an assigned territory. Follows standard operating procedures to perform daily tasks. Ability to monitor and meet individual monthly scorecard metrics. Supervisor Exercised: N/A Qualifications: Education Required : Certified Medical Assistant Work Experience: * Experience in medical terminology or health industry * 2 years’ experience in a medical certificate field
Past experience working in a remote or at home environment desirable * 1+ years of experience providing care telephonically via face to face highly desirable Other: Minimum Skills Required
Excellent oral communication skills, and capable of interfacing with patients, peers, and management staff in a clear and professional manner.
Demonstrated ability to coordinate care, show empathy and deep listening via the phone
Precise time management skills
Ability to adapt to change in the environment
Good organization and follow-through skills
Ability to work within structured, goal oriented environment.
Good problem-solving skills and independent decision-making abilities.
Work in a fast paced environment handling multiple tasks (including working with phone & PC simultaneously). * Work independently with little supervision.
Detail-oriented and accurate with names/numbers.
Ability to perform accurate data entry of medical information
Good organization and follow-through skills.
Demonstrate Integrity and a commitment to company values.
Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) * Ability to influence and solicit sensitive information from patients via the phone and increase their comfort and participation in CCM program. Physical and Mental Requirements: * Able to sit for extended amount of time talking over the phone and typing information into a computer system.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate in person and on the telephone.
The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel in order to operate computer keyboard, office equipment and other essential tasks.
The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, crouch and reach with hands and arms.
This position infrequently lifts carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 10 pounds. How To Apply After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them. If you need assistance with the online application or have questions about the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 262-439-1939. Closing Statement Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights." [All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.] Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Job Title: Rep, Chronic Care Mgmt-I in Lees Summit, MO Job ID: 3776547 Location: 800 NW Chipman Rd Full/Part Time: Full-Time Regular/Temporary: Regular City: Lees Summit State: MO
Post a Job
Finance Technician I - PT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
Provide customer service for utility customers, business owners and other City personnel, in person and over the phone.
Maintain cash drawer, balanced daily, to include payments received over-the-counter, through the mail, via credit card or other electronic means.
Assist in preparation of utility delinquent payment processing lists and letters
Serves as functional backup for Financial Analyst including utility bill processing and mailing, service order completion and maintenance of meter inventory within the utility billing system.
Help Desk Technician (HR & Finance Systems)
Neos is a leading Austin-based IT Staffing and Consulting firm. Neos was recognized as a 2016 Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and also recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in America two years in a row by Inc. Magazine. Neos is currently seeking a Help Desk Associate wiht 1-3 years of experience to join our client in North Central Austin for a contract opportunity. Responsibilities:Answer our client s Help Desk hotline
Troubleshoot technical problems for caller regarding agency hardware, software, and network issues, solving as many calls on the first call as possible
Create problem tickets in problem tracking software for all calls including issues that must be referred to other support groups
Verify and document information on caller, their pertinent information, and the issue(s) at hand
Perform monthly and weekly duties as assigned on rotating basis
Act as backup to other Help Desk Agents for weekly duties, monthly duties, schedules, etc.Attend meetings and trainings as required
Requirements:Call center experience1-3 years in IT-related field with experience supporting Human Resources or Financials applications, preferably PeopleSoftAbility to troubleshoot Helpdesk Level 1 issues
Excellent customer service skills
Troubleshoot/diagnose basic (first tier) hardware, software, and LAN/WAN problems
Maintain technical expertise on hardware, software, network configurations, or peripherals using various methods (for example, reviewing technical information, attending training, using self-paced learning, working with other staff)Monitor daily network activities to identify and resolve continuing problems or unusual situations
Provide support for other areas as required during staff meetings or periods of heavy workload
Communicate on a complex level with others (internally and externally) to provide, exchange, or verify information, answer inquiries, address issues, or resolve problems or complaints
Train automation support staff on supported systems to enhance their troubleshooting skills
Maintain and regular and predictable work schedule
Texas state government experience a plus
Experience with ServiceNow a plus - provided by Dice
WAN/LAN, Software, Hardware, PeopleSoft, Finance, Human Resources
Associated topics: assist, client, help desk, patient, service, support, technician, technician ii, technician iv, technology
Post a Job
Escape Cessation Counselor, Bureau Of Chronic Disease Prevention And Tobacco Control
Job Description: The Division of Prevention and Primary Care is seeking a City Research Scientist II/ ESCAPE Cessation Counselor in our Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Tobacco Control.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO: * Providing client-based quit smoking services. Administering psychological evaluations deemed appropriate for cessation services.
Evaluating individuals' emotional and intellectual functioning.
Interpreting social and emotional factors important to smoking cessation and health.
- Obtaining information required to formulate a treatment plan. Maintaining accurate records.
Researching and making recommendations of innovative approaches to offering cessation services through multiple avenues within employee and occupational health.
Participating in program planning and policy making with regard to cessation services for NYC employees.
Creating systems to track the delivery of cessation services and the distribution of NRT. * Conducting research and tracking trends to ensure that ESCAPE is implementing state-of-the art programs based on current guidelines and best practices.
Maintaining records, writing reports, preparing and conducting presentations.
Utilizing and updating ESCAPE database as needed to support research and analysis.
Providing support to the Worksite Wellness unit, including the development of educational materials and brochures, the design and delivery of training for multiple audiences, the preparation of reports, and the provision of technical assistance to partners.
The Cessation Counselor will also plan and attend meetings and conferences, draft agendas, ensure appropriate follow up, maintain correspondences, and respond to request for information. Minimum Qual Requirements 1.
For Assignment Level I (only physical, biological and environmental sciences and public health) A master's degree from an accredited college or university with a specialization in an appropriate field of physical, biological or environmental science or in public health. To be appointed to Assignment Level II and above, candidates must have: 1. A doctorate degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an appropriate field of physical, biological, environmental or social science and one year of full-time experience in a responsible supervisory, administrative or research capacity in the appropriate field of specialization; or 2.
A master's degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an appropriate field of physical, biological, environmental or social science and three years of responsible full-time research experience in the appropriate field of specialization; or 3. Education and/or experience which is equivalent to "1" or "2" above. However, all candidates must have at least a master's degree in an appropriate field of specialization and at least two years of experience described in "2" above.
Two years as a City Research Scientist Level I can be substituted for the experience required in "1" and "2" above. NOTE: Probationary Period Appointments to this position are subject to a minimum probationary period of one year. Preferred Skills A Master's degree from an accredited college of psychology, social work, counseling or public health and at least one (1) year of satisfactory full-time professional experience.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills Additional Information The federal government provides student loan forgiveness through its Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) to all qualifying public service employees. Working with the DOHMH qualifies you as a public service employee and you may be able to take advantage of this program while working full-time and meeting the program’s other requirements. Please visit the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program site to view the eligibility requirements: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service To Apply Apply online with a cover letter to https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/ In the Job ID search bar, enter: job ID #: 243707.
We appreciate the interest and thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Residency Requirement New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County. To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview.
Job ID: 243707 # of Positions: 1 Business Title: ESCAPE Cessation Counselor, Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Tobacco Control Civil Service Title: CITY RESEARCH SCIENTIST Title Classification: Non-Competitive Job Category: Health Career Level: Experienced (non-manager) Work Location: 42-09 28th Street Division/Work Unit: Chronic Disease Prevention Title Code No: 2174402 Level: 02 Proposed Salary Range: $ 68,239.00 - $ 85,644.00 (Annual) POSTING DATE: 06/23/2016 POST UNTIL: Until Filled
Post a Job
Global Finance Applications Manager
ITH Staffing is in search to hire a full time Global Finance Applications Manager on behalf based out of Shelton, Connecticut.
About the Opportunity As a Global Finance Applications Manager at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on transforming and supporting our financial operations and services by identifying, proposing, managing and implementing strategic solutions, delivering them with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges. Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.In this role, you will join our Information Technology Enterprise Business Applications (IT/EBA) team in Shelton, CT and report to the Director of Global Finance Applications. You will be responsible for:
- Partner with business counterparts to identify improvement and transformation opportunities, incorporating best practices into PB’s Financial processes as appropriate
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of technical solutions supporting Finance operations and services
- Manage a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Act as the single point of contact between business counterparts and IT, engaging with other IT teams (BI, Middleware, Infrastructure, etc.) and external providers of technical solutions and services
- Build relationships and interact with external vendors (banks, consulting firms, service and software vendors, etc.) as and when required to deliver and manage business solutions
- Keen awareness of financial processes best practices and regulations across all finance functions and process areas, related technology solutions and industry trends
- Proven record managing techno/functional teams in full-life cycle engagements, using industry recognized methodologies and technology to deliver business value
- Proven record managing a team of techno/functional SMEs across finance process areas
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with strong communication skills and proven ability being an agent of change, building productive partnerships with peers, both internal and external, motivating and educating other team members, inspiring behavioral change as per PB vision
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems is preferred; advanced degree MS/MBA and technical certification in SAP is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in SAP FI/CO and Treasury/Cash Management; Treasury and Risk Management, in-house banking, SWIFT and e-Finance, a plus
- Experience integrating SAP with commonly used bolt-on/add-on technologies (Tax, Consolidations, Financial Services, Electronic Payments, Workflow, etc.)
- Hands-on experience working in hybrid onsite/offshore production support teams is desirable.
- Very Strong knowledge of processes across the entire Finance function and knowledge of SAP functionality and integration across modules, including but not limited to: New G/L, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Materials Management/Invoice Verification, SRM, Project Systems, Sales and Distribution
- Knowledge of best practices in industries relevant to PB (e.g. Software, Professional Services and Manufacturing) and the use of SAP as an enabler is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in a fast moving environment, demonstrated agility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Some travel to locations both domestic and international will be required.
- 5+ to 7 years experience
- Management Experience Required- Yes
- Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to Travel- Occasionally
The position will balance a robust combination of day to day finance responsibilities with longer term strategic transformation projects across finance and the business overall. The day to day role will include independently managing the billing, credit, and collections as well as other Finance & Accounting functions while simultaneously leading finance transformation projects.
- Complete various accounting routines in Payroll, Fixed Assets, Depreciation, General Ledger and ERP system.
- Prepare and post journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly/quarterly/year-ends, cash application of customer receipts, etc.
- Help prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales, shipments, backlogs and monthly P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, and supporting statements, .
- Identify and explain variances.
- Assist in high level financial analysis involving budgets, outlooks, forecasts, re-forecasts, and financial implications of various potential business decisions and strategies.
- Prepare and analyze key trend analysis, performance indicators (KPI) for various areas of the business
- Analyze, evaluate and monitor customer credit worthiness, recommend appropriate limits and terms and proactively take steps to manage credit risk while
- Prepare and setup new customer line of credit accounts
- Ensure all customers have properly documented credit files including W-9’s, credit applications, credit agreements, sales tax certificates, D&B reports and other relevant key documents.
- Ensure customer master files are properly setup
- Manage customer relationships and the credit and collections process, while concurrently managing the needs of the business utilizing cross-functional teams as needed and collaborating with Customer Service, Sales, and Finance.
- Manage credit & collections function in collaboration with the Controller and CFO based on authorization levels for key controls and decision points.
- Review, approve and process all AR transactions including billing, cash receipts, credit cards, ACH’s, wires etc.
- Investigate short pays and cash application process to ensure accurate AR balances and timely collections.
- Identify and investigate questionable data and make recommendations to resolve discrepancies utilizing analytical reasoning, available tools and accounting knowledge.
- Proactively manage collections to identify and resolve issues with customers, proactively perform collections activities
- Prepare monthly customer account statements, accounts receivable aging reports, and future cash receipts projections
- Prepare and analyze month end schedules as needed for the close process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance REQUIRED
- 7 or more years of credit & collections, accounting, reporting, and analysis experience, in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple and diverse projects including, analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing, problem solving, decision making, creativity in presenting various options and accurately carrying out assigned projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to define complex problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, evaluate options and, considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one, implement solutions
- Strong knowledge of MS Office is necessary; experience in an ERP used in a manufacturing set up is desirable.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
VP/ Head Finance
- Monitor and review operations daily accounts operations to ensure accuracy in the recording of transactions and financial data in compliance with internal policies and procedures including guidelines from regulatory authorities.
- Monitor and ensure the timely preparations of statutory accounts including taxation and review of notes to the accounts, including reviewing the closing and reconciliation of monthly accounts.
- Review financial management reports prepared by the reporting units and ensure its timely completion for submission to the management and relevant regulatory bodies within stipulated datelines.
- Review and analyse final accounts whilst detecting financial variances of actual financial outcome against budget forecast, including providing commentaries for such variations or any extra ordinary items that has financial impact.
- Address and resolve operation accounting and financial process issues with the aim of having continuous process improvement for operational efficiency.
- Ensure any changes accounting standards requirements are duly and timely adopted and implemented in the bank’s accounting practices.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned by the management from time to time and the provision of these projects progress reports.
Admin And Junior Admin Assistant Jobs In Finance
The Supporting Cast is recruiting for several temp and temp to perm positions at financial services companies. Positions include
- Sales Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants