Air And Water Filler Job Description Sample
Filler Machine Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Must be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment which may include Blow Molds, Fillers, Labelers and Case packers.
Must be aware of all E-stops and pinch points caused by moving machinery including energized equipment by air or electrical.
Must be able to identify proper pre-forms, boxes, labels and correct coding.
Must be able to perform proper weight adjustments to maintain proper product weight.
Must work with Team members to maintain standard changeovers while maintaining standard line efficiencies.
Must be able to troubleshoot and correct minor mechanical issues. Must be able to properly document line production by filling out Inspection Record/ Downtime sheets.
Must be able to identify and set up proper product flow from hold tanks thru flow panels to Production machines.
Compliance with all safety, Housekeeping and GMP practices.
Other duties as assigned.
Experience with following Equipment:
Filler: Sentry, Procomac, Bevcorp, Tech Long, Specialties
Labeler: Dase Sing, Aesus, Quadrel, MTS, SACMI, Sleeve Seal
Case Packer: Vanta, ARPAC
Blow Mold: Tech Long
Capper: Specialties, Bevcorp, Arol, CSI, Alcoa
Job Type: Full-time
- Montebello, CA
- Machine Operator: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Air Permitting Engineer
The air permitting engineer will provide consulting to industrial facilities on environmental projects. Focuses will include air quality permitting, emissions inventory, plume dispersion modeling, and other environmental regulatory topics. Specifically, the job will include visiting industrial manufacturing facilities to observe operations and monitor how the operations impact the environment. Job duties will include the preparation of compliance reports and permit applications for submittal to the facilities and/or governmental agencies that document how the facility performs.
- Analyze data and prepare air permit applications for submittal to state and federal environmental agencies. Applications will include SIP, Title V, and PSD applications.
- Calculate air emissions from industrial processes.
- Gather site specific emission data and enter into plume dispersion modeling software and evaluate the results against respective action levels.
- Prepare periodic compliance reports for submittal to federal and state environmental agencies.
- Assist clients in compliance with NSPS, NESHAP, and BACT requirements.
- The job will involve approximately 10-20% travel, mostly in the Southeastern US.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in preparing air permit applications.
- Be a motivated self‐starter and self‐learner, very organized, have good logic, strong attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Have client focused attitude and willingness to understand client’s needs and add value.
- Have strong communication skills and willingness to interact with coworkers, clients, and regulators on a frequent basis.
- Proficient with technology, including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD software.
To apply, please submit resumes and any other documentation and/or questions to email@example.com
We have over 25 years of experience working closely with clients and regulators to manage all aspects of environmental protection and compliance. Whether it is a specific project or a comprehensive environmental management system (EMS), our staff of engineers is available to assist your facility with all aspects of air, land and water protection.
Occupation Safety and Health
CTI utilizes our decades of experience in Occupational Safety and Health to help our clients protect their employees and facilities. Our knowledgeable safety consultants and dynamic safety training instructors make certain that your employees are safe and secure. By utilizing CTI’s knowledge and experience, you can increase your productivity, maintain OSHA compliance, reduce and eliminate injuries, and lower your worker compensation and insurance costs.
Our engineers have the specialized knowledge and experience needed to evaluate the risks associated with highly hazardous processes and locations. We have decades of experience dealing with OSHA PSM, EPA RMP, and NFPA regulations and standards. Whether the process involves highly toxic materials, flammable vapors, or combustible dust, CTI has the expertise to assist your facility mitigate the risks of catastrophic events.
Heating & Air Conditioning Installer & Assistance Needed
Heating & Air Conditioning Installer and Install Assistance Needed in Gwinnett
J.R. Bolton Services, Inc began in 1983 with one major goal – to provide our customers with the highest quality home energy products and customer service. We are able to use our 32 years of experience in installation and service to select only the best products to offer our customers.
We are looking to hire for HVAC Installers in Gwinnett (Buford / Suwanee)
Great attitude, knowledgeable and professional Installer with a minimum 5 years residential experience.
MUST be EPA certified, drug free, pass a background check, have a clean MVR and happy to work weekends and after hours during busy times.
Must be able to figure out complex issues and work unassisted. Also, must be able to climb ladders, crawl under houses, handle extreme temperatures and lift and maneuver heavy equipment.
Side work will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
Earn up to $80,000 per year, depending on skill level and willingness to succeed.
Company vehicle, uniforms, training opportunities, vacation and holiday pay.
J.R. Bolton's heating & cooling department has what it takes to ensure maximum comfort and energy efficiency in our clients' homes. Our technicians make sure that heating and cooling systems and home insulation are always performing like they should.
J.R. Bolton installs foam insulation and a variety of insulation materials for the whole house. We can also repair water heaters and furnaces, and clean and seal duct work. We have a showroom which displays our fireplaces, gas grills, gas lanterns, wood-stoves and heating & cooling related products.
J.R. Bolton natural gas piping technicians are fully trained to tackle any gas related problem in clients' homes.
Water & Mold Damage Lead Technician
The Lead Technician is responsible for the successful execution of assigned jobs and tasks. This includes knowing which Technicians they are to be working with on a daily basis, technicians are adequately prepared, arriving at the correct location at the scheduled time.
• Essential Duties:
- Job paperwork is completed accurately and timely and stored in the preferred location.
- Sufficient before and after pictures are taken and uploaded to the preferred location.
- Equipment is cared for and maintained in accordance to company policy.
- Assure job scope is not breached without first notifying their Project Manager to gather clear next steps forward and
• customers are fully satisfied with the work completed.
- Ensure on-site staff is performing at the levels required to pass any visual or quantitative inspection.
- Ensure equipment, trucks and trailers are prepared for use the following day in neat and orderly fashion.
- Prepare for the next day’s assignments, ensuring the right equipment and people are ready for successful execution.
- On the job site, anticipate the next step and directing others accordingly.
- Progress jobs in ECCM through to invoice status.
- Collect accurate payments from customers, providing to Project Manager or GM timely.
- Ensure equipment and supply inventory levels are adequate within trucks / trailers and communicate replenishment
• needs to Project Manager
- Communicate job updates to all stakeholders as required including, but not limited to: Industrial Hygienists, Real Estate
• Agents, Home Inspectors, Insurance Adjusters, Property Managers and Home Owners.
- Other assigned tasks as assigned.
- Exhibit leadership skills including accountability and initiative
- Team Player
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Self-manage workload using provided technology
- Excellent understanding of processes, procedures and products used
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Good organizational skills, detail oriented
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Trustworthy, empathetic, reliable
- Perceptive, honest, courteous
- Thorough understanding of all service offerings
- Ability to self-manage time and schedule using available resources
- At least 2 years of experience performing similar environmental work
- IICRC Certifications for AMRT or WRT
- State Pesticide Applicator License
- Lead Safe Certified
- DOT Physical
Indoor Air Quality / Industrial Hygiene Consultant / CIH / Engineer
Opportunity for the right candidate to work from his/her home office location - within Florida.
Provide a wide array of environmental, industrial hygiene, and indoor air quality consulting services. Specific services include monitoring for a broad range of airborne contaminants including (but not limited to):
- Mold & Bacteria
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Hydrogen sulfide
Residential and Commercial services include:
- Initial and post-mold abatement inspections
- Fire assessments for soot and char
- Legionella investigations & sampling
- Sewer gas infiltration
- Sick building syndrome
- Moisture Mapping
- Biohazard contamination
- Category 3 water loss response
- Clandestine drug lab testing and clearance
- Cause & Origin of water and/or mold damage and determining timeline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Ability to work well Independently and maintain Focus
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent English, grammar, and writing ability (Will type own reports)
- Attention to Detail is Crucial
Building Science and/or Engineering
Construction or related field
Knowledge of Insurance Claims and/or working with insurance adjusters
CIH or Engineer is a
Bachelor's of Science Degree
Must have and maintain a clean driving record
Must be a road warrior - company covers entire State of Florida and parts of Georgia
Serious applicants with relevant background or training ONLY.
We are now accepting resumes. Please submit your resume with a brief description about yourself.
PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Water Treatment Sales Representative
Southwest Engineers is looking to hire a Water Treatment Specialist for the Charlotte area. This individual will profitably grow sales in targeted applications within industrial and commercial settings by offering innovative solutions in water treatment and wastewater management.
- Work closely with current customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovative plans to maintain and grow sales within your assigned territory.
- Pursue new business development and expand the existing customer base by establishing additional contacts in order to ensure continuity and future growth.
- Generate and execute sales plans to meet defined territory goals.
- Submit all required reports in a timely fashion
- Provide customer service as applicable to ensure optimal chemical process performance. Inspect, test, and observe chemical changes in applicable process equipment, utilizing test kits, reference manuals, and knowledge of chemical application.
- Travel within assigned sales territory.- some overnight required
- A college level knowledge typically acquired through the attainment of a Bachelor's Degree in one of the natural or physical sciences is desirable.
- Proven track record of good organizational skills
- Experience in territory sales, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of chiller plants, boilers, cooling towers, waste water, and some sales. The more experience, the better.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Fitness – Must be able to lift 50 pounds and deal with hot humid environments.
- Education – College Chemistry and/or Engineering
- Experience – knowledge of chiller plants, boilers, cooling towers, waste water, and some sales. The more experience, the better.
- Fitness – Must be able to lift 50 pounds and deal with hot humid environments.
Southwest Engineers is looking to find a worthy candidate who believes in working hard to reach their goals and make the team stronger.
Water Damage Technician
General work duties:
Restoration services as needed to restore structures after water, sewer, mold, or smoke damage. These services include but are not limited to: removal of damaged trim moldings, flooring (hardwood, carpet, vinyl, tile, etc.), walls ceilings, insulation and miscellaneous building materials after a home or business has experienced damage. Work is performed in a controlled manner using appropriate equipment and personal protective equipment. Setting up specialized drying equipment (dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers, wall injection systems, etc.) and monitoring every day or every other day, depending on the loss.
A crucial part of this job is customer service (dealing with customers, homeowners, property managers, insurance adjusters, etc.). Must be able to communicate clearly.
Miscellaneous hand and power tools such as drills, saws, stapler, hammer, etc. (company provides).
Moving furnishings, equipment or debris weighing up to 100 lbs. with assistance as needed. High physical exertion, frequent reaching with arms, grasping objects with hands, standing for extended periods, walking, climbing, kneeling, crouching and crawling can be expected on a daily basis.
Residential and commercial projects. Technicians will be exposed to moving and mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and on occasion be required to safely handle toxic or caustic materials (wearing appropriate PPE). Crawlspaces and attic spaces are accessed on a daily or weekly basis. In some occasions, work in an attic for extended period of time (with breaks).
You are not allowed to work in crawlspaces.
• Have a valid WA State Drivers License
• Have a clean driving record (do not apply if you have more than 2 infractions in the last 3 years)
• Pass pre-employment drug screen and random testing
• Pass criminal background check (must be bondable)
• Be able to work overtime (in the winter months, average 12-16 hour workday)
• Be able to be on a rotating on-call basis (few nights a week and 1-2 weekends per month)
• Be able to work in confine spaces for extended periods of time
• Lift more than 85 lbs
• Excellent people/communication skills
• Have basic math skills
• Be self-directed and able to take verbal or written directions from others
• Be non-smoker, pass background check, and drug screening
Medical benefits available
Vacation and holiday pay available
Referral bonuses offered
There is never a fee to use our services
Weekly paychecks (payday is every Friday)
Air Duct Manager
Looking for a career and have experience in HVAC? Apply to the AIR DUCT MANAGER at STANLEY STEEMER for a chance to be a part of an amazing company.
One thing is certain—when you work for Stanley Steemer, you work for the industry leader. Teamwork, open communication, personal recognition, performance based rewards, promotion from within, and fun are all part of the framework that makes Stanley Steemer what it is today.
Air Duct Manager
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding the budgeted Air Duct sales goals.
- Maintain a professional, ethical, and positive disposition as a primary representative of Stanley Steemer in the community.
- Prospect for new business by joining and networking within various organizations.
- Responsible for on-going prospecting and warm-calling potential clients within targeting areas (i.e. HVAC Contractors, Building Engineers, Property Managers Restoration Companies, Etc.). Completes a competitive analysis of other air duct cleaning companies to understand our advantages/value over the competition.
- Develop a business plan for attaining the budgeted air duct revenue after researching strengths and areas of improvement of your provided service and the typical “profile" of successful clients.
- Design an action plan to successfully accomplish the new/current business plan.
- Design and submit estimates to gain new profitable accounts.
- Estimate information to include expected time for completion, price, # of crews and trucks, contact person, time of job and any special needs.
- Record all aspects of the sales process up to and including closing the sale.
- Coordinate/Manage Air Duct crews to complete Air Duct jobs and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
- Meet with staff weekly to review accounts, progress and goals.
- Call and follow-up with the client after every Air Duct job and ensure client satisfaction.
- Based upon potential revenue, be present at the job site.
- Monitors Accounts Receivables on a weekly basis to collect on past due accounts and ensure on-going payment.
- Keep the manager aware of status of accounts.
- Coordinates and sends invoices and statements monthly.
- Keep detailed notes on dates and individuals spoken to in regards to account payment.
- Utilize a time management system to organize your workday to achieve the highest productivity level.
- Develop a professional portfolio to combine various marketing tools, air duct literature and recommendation letters to educate the prospective client about Stanley Steemer services.
- Maintain certification from appropriate industry professionals, such as NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association.)
- Health and Wellness Insurance D
- ental and Vision Insurance Life
- Insurance Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement
- Plan Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Service Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
Minimum Job Requirements:
HVAC Contractor License Preference to candidates with minimum 5 years of HVAC industry experience including knowledge of parts, equipment, systems and costs. Previous sales experience in bidding air duct and HVAC cleaning jobs preferred Previous business management experience Occasional travel for business purposes
Stanley Steemer International, Inc. hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a criminal background check.
Our professional deep cleaning services extend beyond carpet cleaning to furniture cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood, air ducts, and 24-hour emergency water restoration. With national coverage that includes over 300 locations in 48 states, our familiar yellow vans deliver state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, highly-trained technicians, and 24/7 response time to your doorstep.
Chemical Engineer - Waste Water
FUJIFILM Corporation, in Greenwood, SC is looking for a Chemical Engineer, who researches, develops, designs and tests water and wastewater processes, equipment and systems, applying engineering principles and techniques. That Contributes process and engineering support to production plants, evaluates and introduces new technology, methods or processes and the development and integration of innovative ideas to improve water and wastewater operations. Assist production plants with short and longer term problem solving for projects related to wastewater. Works with existing and new raw materials for improved performance, lower costs, problem solving, supplier issues and new products
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering discipline or equivalent technical degree or equivalent experience dependent on level. Master degree preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience working in a production operations environment or equivalent Co-op/Intern experience to 15 years plus dependent upon level
- You must satisfy the Eligibility Requirements and Required Qualifications to be considered for an interview for this position
- Wastewater certification license is a plus but not required
- Regulatory Compliance experience - work with the site Environmental and Regulatory Control group to ensure regulatory compliance such as site Water and Air Permits and other DHEC State of South Carolina rules and regulations.
- Ability to effectively use verbal, written and listening communication skills with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Proficient with time management to be able to meet multiple deadlines in a timely manner
- Adaptability and willingness to learn in a changing technological environment
- Attention to detail through accuracy and completeness of information
- Professionalism (e.g., cooperation, courtesy, assertiveness, non-defensiveness, accepting of constructive feedback)
- Effectively communicates technical information and complex ideas
- Works independently in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrates effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience with activated sludge processes, including troubleshooting and applicable analytical monitoring for process control is a plus. Some microscopy experience for bacterial identification is also a plus.
- Knowledge of physical/chemical treatment processes including neutralization, coagulation and clarification with sludge dewatering is very helpful.
- Knowledge of metals analysis using ICP and AA methods and instrumentation is required
- Manage and adhere to project schedules and budgets and ensure that process requirements are met and validated
- Generates hazardous waste, labels containers, meets other container storage requirements and transports them to less than 90 day storage
- Acts as project manager for contractors when needed and ensures they meet waste management disposal requirements
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Rewarding work environment
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
Since 1988, FUJIFILM Manufacturing U.S.A. Is home to four factories, a research laboratory, and distribution center on a 500+ acre complex. We use leading-edge proprietary technologies to provide top-quality products and services that contribute to the advancement of culture, science, technology, and industry as well as improved health and environment protection in our society.
APPLY - Please visit this link to complete a profile and apply for our open job:
Air Permitting Engineer/Environmental Compliance Specialist
Growing environmental consulting company is looking for an Environmental Engineer (civil, chemical, mechanical and other engineering disciplines may be acceptable) with experience in air permitting and environmental consulting. Registered PE in SC, GA, and NC preferred by not required. 3-5 years minimum experience is preferred. Knowledge and experience in Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and RCRA permitting and compliance is required. Experience working with SC, GA, and NC regulators preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!