Air And Water Filler Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air And Water Filler
Rater Team Leader
Rater Team Leader
We are a rating/testing/engineering company that is looking for an individual experienced in guiding construction crews on subdivisions throughout California and Nevada and future states. We can teach energy efficiency easier then we can teach leadership.
We test and inspect for energy efficiency in new construction and existing homes. We will provide all training and certification to the successful candidate. Must be very fast and professional. All aspects of Title-24 and ICC code certification are required. Current energy testing certification a BIG plus. Must have clean driving record. All training paid by CLE. We pay salary plus monthly bonus based on how efficiently you produce. California Living & Energy (CLE) is a 29-year-old business started with energy calculations and has become one of the top energy testing companies in California. If you want to grow and help the environment, join us.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2 years college preferred.
Construction Management training.
Strong ability to work independently.
Strong decision-making ability.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with general contractors.
Experienced documenting results in formal reports and presenting the results.
Work performed at various existing homes; must be comfortable with inspecting occupied homes
and working with the public. Some travel time required, New Construction is the focal point of our work.
· High Energy
· Technical Aptitude
· Organized even with changing and/or competing priorities
· Good judgment in ambiguous situations
· Knows how to achieve results while maintaining high quality
· Excellent communicator ability to connect with a wide variety of people.
· Honesty and integrity are required.
1. Excellent salary
2. 90% of your medical.
3. Vision and dental
4. Company vehicle
5. Company credit card
6. Paid vacations
7. Paid Holidays
California..We are located in the central valley of California, with Yosemite National Park 75 miles to the
East and San Francisco 80 miles to the West.
Insurance Comparative Rater Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This job family is housed within the Encompass Product Operations department and leads the development of analytics and projects in support of business goals. Responsibilities include interfacing with several internal customers in areas such as State Management, Line Management, Sales, Technology, and other teams within Encompass.
This experienced level associate manager role will recommend, coordinate, and complete analyses and projects intended to drive business results. Projects include, but are not limited to: Countrywide Market Basket Analysis, development of comparative rater education, measurement of initiatives, and execution of comparative rater strategy to drive profitable growth.
- Develop innovative solutions and systems to support Encompasss strategic use of comparative raters to accomplish business objectives
- Understand and contribute to the achievement of short and long-term strategies to achieve market share growth and profitability targets on a countrywide basis leveraging quantitative and qualitative data
- Contribute to and lead strategies including new initiatives and development of best practices
- Perform analysis using available industry data to inform underwriting, deployment, pricing, and marketing strategies
- Conduct analysis and create communications to ensure appropriate development, and execution of strategy
- Support coordinated efforts across the organization to facilitate the implementation of initiatives
- Measure and communicate results; use this information to make recommendations to improve initiatives
- Own and create documents, procedures and communications to facilitate internal education of comparative raters to support execution of comparative rater strategy
- In-depth knowledge of insurance industry and trends
- Understands the business of Insurance in order to improve outreach to other Allstate brands
- Coach and mentor associates to ensure appropriate skill and personal development
- 5-7 years of related experience; college degree preferred
- Comparative rater experience required
- Insurance and/or pricing knowledge and experience in P&C industry
- Experience with SQL
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with multi-disciplinary groups and all organizational levels
- High-level organizational and project management skills in order to handle multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner and to monitor processes throughout a team or department
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail; can analyze data and review analysis from others and identify and resolve data issues of basic to moderate complexity
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for thisposition.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Post a Job
Our office is seeking an insurance rater.
Candidate must have exceptionally friendly phone skills, touch type, computer skills, and general office skills.
Rater I - Clinical Research
JOB TITLE – Rater I
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – Responsible for performing various neurocognitive test evaluations and interview/ratings on study participants specific to the study protocol. Responsible for organizing trainings and scheduling meetings.
SUPERVISOR – Rater Supervisor
MANAGER – Rater Manager
SUPERVISES – N/A
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform interview/ratings on study participants to determine current levels of functioning throughout the duration of the study
- Responsible for completing organizational queries regarding neuropsych testing/ratings
- Organize and assist with training for rater department
- Assist with any technology issues as needed
- Support management in maintaining a positive, motivated work environment
- Assists with scheduling Sponsor meetings/calls for rater department
- Data Transcription
- Properly manage voice mail, and exhibit e-mail etiquette
- Actively participate in acquiring on-going knowledge and instruction
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES – This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- Skill in organization and problem solving
- Skill in maintaining records
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with study participants, families, staff and the public
- Ability to complete paperwork with precision and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as functioning as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally
- Ability to be flexible with tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task as required
EDUCATION – Minimum qualifications BA/BS in related field
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and adaptable with the ability to understand the comprehensive nature of clinical trials. This person will have a strong attention to detail with a background in psychology and will be able to effectively communicate with the entire clinical team. The ideal individual will be able to work in a fast-paced environment performing both administrative tasks and neurocognitive assessments. This person should be a team player, understanding the role each department plays in achieving the goal of a successful trial, and is willing to adhere to the guiding principles of ACMR.
Service Excellence: We believe all relationships with co-workers, sponsors, and subjects are partnerships. We demonstrate service excellence through a personal commitment to producing high quality, high value work, and delivering on time and on target results for every partner.
EXPERIENCE – One to two years of experience with the mental health populationCERTIFICATE/LICENSE–CPR Certification will be provided.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS – Standard operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m. May be required to complete job-related tasks outside of that time frame, in excess of a standard 40-hour work week. Requires prolonged walking, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires occasional lifting of boxes up to 50 pounds. Work is performed in a medical office environment and includes exposure to blood-borne pathogens and bio-hazardous materials. This role requires the ability to work with a broad range of personalities, situations and psychiatric disorders; therefore, candidates must possess the ability to resolve conflicts immediately and diffuse potentially escalating events before they occur.
Rater - Commercial Select Department
The primary role of the Select Rater is to assist the Select Department with online quoting as needed. The Select Rater sets the expectations for submissions that are acceptable to effectively enter the data into the rating systems and timely offer requested quotes. The Select Rater is responsible to manage and use the appropriate agency code for the specific piece of business being quoted. Other functions may include staying current with all carrier coverages, rating changes, and setting timelines for the completion of requested quotes and communications to the team.
· Review submissions for accuracy, requesting updates as needed before beginning the quoting process
· Provide quotes within agreed timelines
· Maintain accurate producer codes of carriers quoted
· Preform miscellaneous administrative tasks as requested by teams
· Attend any required training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills and licensing requirements
· Conduct an appropriate level of confidentiality of information processed
· Duties are done independently or in a team environment
· Other duties may be assigned
· Working knowledge of business office practices and procedures
· Prioritize work and manage time effectively
· Efficiently deal with a variety of personalities including problems
· Handle multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously despite their complexity
· Knowledge of records management systems and storage
· Read, comprehend, and write simple and/or difficult correspondences, comprehensive reports, and visual presentations (e.g. PowerPoint software, graphs, tables, charts, slides).
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, employee groups, and insurance carriers/vendors.
· Calculate basic math functions such as add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Compute rate, ratio, discounts, interest, commissions proportions, and percentages
· Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Reports To: Director of Energy Services
Essential Duties and
· Provide supporting functions for the Energy division and HERS Providership.
· Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple divisions.
· Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, faxing, data entry, maintaining various databases.
· Creates, organizes and maintains file systems.
· Conducts research, compiles and types various reports.
· Extensive software skills are required, as-well-as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
This position has little or no supervisory responsibilities.
Possesses and exhibits professionalism, good interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communication, ethics and confidentiality.
High School diploma; Associates degree, or some college coursework desired.
Certification in any of the following will be a plus:
- IECC - Residential Energy Inspector/Plans Examiner; Commercial Energy Inspector
- HERS Field-inspector
- RESNET Rater
- ICC Residential Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical
The employee is regularly required to have full use of hands and arms and must be able to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in varied lighting conditions.
The job qualifications and description of Energy Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is the following, but not limited to:
Ø Reports directly to the Director of Energy Services
Ø Responsible for all field operations – accuracy of reports, filed instructions to clients and scheduling, in the Director of Energy Service’s absence.
Ø Inspections, consulting, reporting and tracking as the Director of Energy Services directs.
Ø Assist Raters and Field Consultants when they call in.
Ø Register and complete homes in the Xcel Rebate program.
Ø Register and complete homes in the EFL, Centerpoint, TNMP and Entergy programs.
Ø Create and maintain various PDF forms.
Ø Generate and distribute Energy Analysis Reports for new starts and finals daily.
Ø Configure information into REM/Rate software to generate Energy/HERS Address Assigns
Ø Process and enter Inspections in the database.
Ø Scan/Copy Energy Checklists to hard drive.
Ø Special printing projects.
Ø Compose and type correspondences.
Ø Substantial phone and computer work.
Ø Other duties may be assigned by supervisors.
Ø Must be capable of climbing through a 24” X 24” opening into attics from a step ladder and negotiating other tight spaces to perform inspections.
Ø Possess a strong attitude of what constitutes the quality of a completed home.
Ø Maintain strong organizational and time management skills to handle all office and field operations. Reporting must be efficient and accurate.
Ø Also must have professional communication skills to effectively speak with client field personnel as well as office staff. Must have the ability to evaluate and train future potential coworkers.
Ø Any tasks directed by the Director of Energy Services, C.E.O., or Executive staff that contributes to the growth and success of the company.
Ø Must provide proof of automobile insurance in employee’s name and valid driver’s license issued by the state of local BCCI office.
Ø Must have reliable transportation in good mechanical and cosmetic condition.
Ø Must maintain a neat, professional personal appearance including good personal hygiene.
As the company and division grow, job duties and descriptions will change to best suit our client’s needs.
The job of Energy Rater is classified exempt.
Commercial Lines Insurance Rater
Commercial Lines Insurance Rater easy apply + apply with indeed
job details: + location:Itasca, IL + salary:$15 per hour + date posted:Wednesday, September 27, 2017 + job type:Temp to Perm + reference:S_573364 + questions:email@example.com easy apply + apply with indeed
description Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively seeking multiple Marine Tech Rater's to join their Marine Operations division starting in November 2017 on a temp to hire basis, at their field office in Itasca, IL. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth. As a Marine Tech Rater, you are responsible for supporting field underwriting units by providing technical support functions including handling of the renewal and endorsement bypass process, preparation of new business and renewals and processing of endorsements. Other significant activities include; running of underwriting reports and issuance of policies. The role allows Account Executives to focus on underwriting of routine new and renewal business and provide a superior customer service experience to agents. You will also work closely with the Operations Manager to facilitate continuous operational improvements. What's in it For You? - Career Development: 4-6 months temp to hire employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
Starting pay: $15.00 / hour. Expectation is that this rate increases and transfers into a salary upon converting to a Hanover employee.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm; averaging 38.75 hours/week.
Benefits: Yes! Randstad offers Talent benefits including major medical insurance, dental, vision and 401k. Working hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday Skills: Responsibilities/Essential Functions: Estimated time allocation (subject to change): - Renewal and/or endorsement bypass (45%).
Preparation of new and renewal underwriting files (30%).
Data entry including policy and endorsement issuance (25%). Core Responsibilities: - Review all new & renewal business to ensure that proper documentation and data collection is in the file prior to referring to underwriters or policy issuance.
Process renewals and endorsements in accordance with bypass guidelines.
Delivering timely and accurate policies and endorsements to agents and insureds. Required Skills and Experience: - 1-3+ years of related insurance experience preferred or related experience in Customer Service, Banking, and/or Financial Services.
High School Diploma required; actively pursuing Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Basic understanding of insurance concepts, practices, and procedures.
Functional knowledge of product offerings. Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Psychologist - Clinical Research Rater
Experienced rater to perform diagnostic interviews, efficacy assessments and rating scales on clinical trial participants. Licensed clinical psychologist in NJ. Experience with psychiatric and neurological rating scales with at least 1 year in clinical trials. Position is part-time (per diem) two days a week (currently Tuesday and Thursday). Must be flexible with hours as at least one evening is required. Please send CV listing all clinical trial experience.Post a Job
Construction Consultant, Inspector, Energy Rater
Burgess Construction Consultants, Inc., a nationally recognized residential and commercial construction consulting firm, is seeking construction professionals in the Denver, CO area. We are seeking highly motivated and competent individuals with a proven track record to perform Code and Quality Control Inspections, Training, and Energy Verification Testing.
To qualify for this position, you must:
Have 3+ years of solid experience with a volume home builder
Have a stable employment record
Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Have strong leadership and inter-personal skills
Be comfortable with computer technology
Have a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and have reliable transportation
Have a professional appearance and demeanor
Be able to safely climb ladders, walk on roofs, carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs., and enter into tight areas
Have excellent knowledge of all phases of new home construction
Be able to read and review construction plans
Other attributes that are strong plusses:
Be a Certified HERs Rater or Field Tester
Be certified in other “Green Building” programs
Be an ICC Residential Energy Code Plans Examiner/Inspector
Be IRC Certified in Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical
Be Commercial Certified in Building, Plumbing, Mechanical, Electrical
This is a full-time, salaried position with a standard 5-day work week. Paid holidays and vacations, 401K, health/dental/life insurance available. Starting salary determined by experience and level of certifications.
CAD Tech/Energy Rater
Position: CAD Tech/Energy Rater
Reports to: Project Manager
The CAD Tech/Energy Rater will perform a broad range of duties related to MEP Engineering and green and energy certification programs. Duties will be focused on preparation of CAD drawings, energy calculations and related projects using Company approved software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and revise AutoCAD drawings from redlines provided by other Company staff.
- Learn to create simple electrical, mechanical and plumbing plans & schedules.
- Prepare HVAC Florida Energy Code Compliance Calculations by doing takeoffs from construction plans using appropriate software.
- Prepare the energy components of HERS ratings by doing takeoffs from residential construction plans, entering the results in appropriate software and verifying the results.
- Perform green and energy certification services such as: preparation of project checklists; preparation of energy ratings; and conducting of field inspections
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested with a sense of humor and team spirit.
- Microsoft Excel and Word Competence.
- Ability to read construction plans and documents.
- Basic Algebra & Science Skills
- Ability to visualize in three dimensions
- Detail Oriented.
- Team Oriented
- Great Communication and Speaking Skills
Compensation: Depending on skill and experience