Air Bag Curer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Bag Curer
Bag Runners Needed (Entry Level) $10.00 Hourly SHIFT DIF for weekend work at 10.50 dollars hourly
ECO PASS for Full Time Employees
Hiring immediately! On the spot interviews! Call today /-0196
Bag Runners assist customers and airline personnel, moving baggage to secured locations. Labor based position.
All Training provided
- Entry Level position, No experience required!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must fulfill physical requirements lifting, bending, squatting, reaching, walking long distances, and standing
- Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal background check
- No Felonies
Bag Machine Inspector
A client in Madison County is looking for a Bag Inspector to join their team! The primary responsibilities of the Bag Inspector are as followed but not limited to:
- Inspecting bags to detect variation from customer work order specifications.
- Pulling product off conveyer belt, sort through bags, looking for bad print, holes in ends of bags, checking inside of top of bag for glue, loose walls and even folds in bags.
- Verification of work orders ensuring order specs and quality of the product are met.
- Check for lacquer sticking bags together.
- Sets aside bags that can be reclaimed.
- Assist other inspectors when all work at machine is completed and approved by Bag Operator
- Blowing machine down to get any loose debris off of machine/ sweeping and/or vacuuming floor around machines.
- Upkeep of cleanliness of plant within the bag machine area ensuring floors are free from obstructions, bags, razor blades, as well as any other materials.
- Complies with departmental and job safety practices
Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Long Term
Pay: Based on Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and/or drug screen
- 1-2 years’ experience within the printing industry preferred
- Superior communication skills
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Buyer – Outdoor Category (Apparel And Bags And Travel Accessories)
About this job:
We are a rapidly growing ecommerce company with a unique model. The Buyer will be responsible for developing and managing the outdoor apparel and accessory categories which includes the selection, purchase and delivery of merchandise focused on performance clothing, outerwear, packs, bags and cold weather categories.
Manages opportunistic buying responsibility (based on vendors or classifications) and accountability for sales and margin performance.
Manages receipts in terms of balancing assortments and flexing from flow versus pack and hold.
Demonstrates fiscal responsibility in negotiating for pack and hold goods to offset additional costs of storing merchandise (e.g. additional dating, vendors holding merchandise etc.).
Responsible for leveraging data and market trends to create and execute buying strategies that effectively drive profitable sales.
Buyer are responsible for continuously identifying new opportunities, pursuing new vendors, and sourcing new markets
Build strong relationships with vendors that include trust, integrity, follow-up. This includes frequent visits to showrooms, selecting product and handling negotiations, either independently or in conjunction with their supervisor.
Shops all on line marketplaces and retail to identify opportunities, trends and labels.
Foster relationships across department with peers and management to meet company goals and objectives.
Experience as a Buyer in a fast paced, retail environment. Specialty, Off price and ecommerce experience desirable.
Expertise and relationships with outdoor brands and licensees with focus on apparel, back packs bags and travel accessories.
Proven experience consistently delivering on financial targets and driving profitable sales. Proficient in retail math.
The ability to quickly adjust strategy in response to market conditions and fashion trends.
Strong analytical skills.
Entrepreneurial minded and comfortable taking risks.
Demonstrated organizational skills
Experience cultivating relationships, both with internal teams and the vendor community.
Strong negotiation skills, with examples to substantiate.
Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
Consistently acting with a high level of integrity.
- Domestic travel required
Trash Bag Sales Representative
We are looking for someone who is looking to be in charge of their future. . . someone who wants to invest time acquiring skills and knowledge that will help them grow personally and professionally. Seeking a work environment that provides a challenge and opportunity to grow? You should explore this opportunity. As a Sales Representative for Crown Poly, Inc. you will be selling premium quality Hippo Sak Tall Kitchen Trash Bags.
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to support our IL, IN, MI, OH Region.
This position brings both excitement and challenge. Some of the skills and attributes that will be important for success in this role include the ability to:
· Cold calling and scheduling appointments to supermarkets, both independents and chain stores to sell our products to both new and existing customers and markets
· Work with existing Distributors and/or work with new Distributors to increase market share on our products
· Territory management expertise necessary to maximize area revenue to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals and targets
· Gain market intelligence and gather competitor information
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sell Hippo Sak Trash Bags to:
o Supermarket Chain Stores
o Independents Stores through the Wholesalers
· Store Focus:
o Stores called on must have at least $4MM/Store/Year in sales.
· Maintain Relationship with chain store buyers and meet with buyers on a quarterly basis.
· Maintain and follow up with any stores sold. Make sure shelves are stocked and pricing is correct.
· Manage promotions that we run including: price discounts, BOGO’s, coupons, floor displays, shelf talkers, etc.
· Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback regarding marketing initiatives that we run.
· Provide feedback to the marketing department on a weekly basis to review past performance and future opportunities.
· Keep an organized list with notes of all prospective chains/stores, the progress made on each store, and stores sold.
· Provide a weekly summary of all progress made.
· Submit expense report on a timely basis and adhere to guidelines.
· Determine most efficient routes and use of time to be productive with multiple customer store requests
· Actively search for other opportunities not described to sell Hippo Sak Trash Bags.
· Demonstrate commitment to the company's safety culture: adhere to safety guidelines at all times and at all locations
· The growth and development of the assigned territory in line with Crown Poly’s expectations
· Implement sales and marketing campaigns to promote company products and services to both new and existing customers and markets, via own efforts
· Develop working relationships with customers and attend, as necessary, customer and trade association related tradeshows and events for sales purposes
· Create, review and approval of quotes and proposals per company guidelines
· Demonstrate professionalism and teamwork in interactions with customers and other employees
· Develop and maintain good communication, and a sound working relationship with all Operations Staff to maintain a positive team environment
· Participate in special projects and initiatives developed by the Executive Management Team
· Operate and maintain company vehicle in a manner that is consistent with safety and operational guidelines
· Adheres to and upholds Crown Poly’s safety standards
· Other duties as assigned
· This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
· A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience.
· Clean driving record – must pass a DMV check.
· Willing to travel extensively – typically 4 days per week
· Strong cold calling
· Relationship building
· Computer skills, strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Self motivated
· Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
· Able to work independently
· Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
· Organizational skills and Map Reading to properly schedule routes, stores, and time.
This position will travel via automobile to various store locations, and will spend the majority of the day in an outdoor environment.
· 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
· Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
· Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
· Life, AD&D, & Long-Term Disability
· Salary Range: Competitive Salary and Commission package
· This position will travel via automobile to various store locations, and will spend the majority of the day in an outdoor environment.
· Position can be domiciled in Indianapolis or Fort Wayne, IN.
Crown Poly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Entry Level Bag Inspector/Stacker
Entry level position, may lead to advancement to Assistant Operator and/or Operator.
- Grab bundles of bags from production table shuffle, sort, inspect
- Stack bundles on pallet after counting the correct amount of bags per bundle
- Lift the bundle from the table set down at floor level and properly stack the bags
- Arrange stack of bags by bundle from the floor up to the correct number of bundles and layers to achieve the total number of bags per pallet indicated on the order
- Weigh and record the waste at the end of the shift by placing rejected bags on the scale and recording the waste
- Able to read and write English
- Able to count and do simple math
- Able to stand and walk for 10 hours a day
- Able to lift bundles of 3-15 Lbs continuously all day
Shifts: 1st 7am-5:30pm; 2nd 5:20pm-3:50am (Monday to Thursday). Overtime as required
Our customer base spreads across a variety of market segments: animal feed, seed, dairy, industrial commodities, grain milling, food processing, chemicals, and retail packaging.
Plastic BAG Production
PRODUCTION The only plastic bag manufacturer in the city of Omaha is looking for good people to join our team. We offer a $800.00 hiring bonus, health insurance, paid holidays, birthdays, sick days, vacations, personal days, Christmas bonuses and you get paid every week. $9.50/hr starting pay. Applications taken Mon
Thurs only between 8am
2pm NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Apply in person at:
Plas-Tech, Inc 2007 Poppleton Ave Omaha NE 68108 Omaha World Herald. Keywords: Production Worker, Location: Omaha, NE - 68182
To assist in the handling and transportation of baggage as needed by Supervisor(s).
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous airport and/or customer service experience preferred.
3. Previous baggage handling experience preferred.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Must have a reliable telephone and transportation.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be able to work inside and/or outside in all weather conditions if requested. (Mostly indoor work)
2. Treat all information as confidential.
3. Poses the tact to deal effectively with Clients, Passengers, Employees and the Public.
4. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift.
5. Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, and/or hold at least 70 lbs.
6. Physical exam may be required to confirm above.
7. Must be able to perceive colors to match tags.
8. Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
9. Must complete a criminal background check.
10. Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English both verbal and written.
11. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
12. Must be able to verbally direct in English.
13. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
1. Assist in the handling and transportation of baggage as directed.
2. Transport checked baggage from one location to the appropriate location.
3. Attend and pass re-current training as required.
4. Must be familiar with all FAA/Airline/Company regulations.
5. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
6. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
7. Attend meetings and inservices as required.
8. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
9. Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
10. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
11. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
12. Perform other duties as requested
Set-Up Mechanic - 2Nd Shift For Bag And Pouch
A flexible packaging manufacturer is seeking to fill the position of Converting / Set-up Mechanic at its suburban Chicago facility.
This position is responsible for the safe and efficient utilization of personnel, materials and machinery in the production of plastic film.
Perform mechanical set-ups on flexible packaging equipment: auto-wicketers and pouch machines.
* Maintain daily PM schedules
* Identify and report machine breakdowns to maintenance in a timely manner
* Enforce safety and sanitation regulations
* 1-2 years experience in a fast paced production environment, performing multiple set- ups a day.
* Receive directions from supervisor and coordinate the activities of employees
* Read and analyze work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports, in order to determine production requirements.
* Perform other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by management
• Strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to use hand tools
• Some Electrical experience helpful but not required
• Demonstrate Leadership skills
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving ability
• Organizational skills
• Safety knowledge
• Experience with auto-wicketers and pouch machine a plus
• Willing to work overtime
• Helps ensure all policies and procedures for the company and the American Institute of Baking (AIB) are followed
Please submit a brief cover letter and resume which highlights experience, salary requirements and business references. Salary for this position is determined accordingly with candidate’s current salary, experience and qualifications and may be somewhat flexible based on the criteria of the ideal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer with a generous benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, vacations, holidays, 401K plan, life/short-term/long-term disability insurance along with a recognition program.
Candidates are pre-screened via a phone interview, drug test and background check is performed.
Bagging Machine Operator
Mechanically inclined person need for operating Bagging Machine.
Apply in person at
"Nuts On Clark, Inc."
3830 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, IL 60613
Tuesday thru Saturday 9 am to 11 am.
- Driver License/State ID
- Social Security
Bag Line Operator/Forklift Drive
Bag Line Operator/Forklift Driver - Crown Services is now hiring!
Must be able to lift 75lbs on a regular basis, work at a fast pace, have a can do attitude, as well as willing to work well with others. Plenty of overtime hours available! We are looking for people that are available for all shifts with dependable transportation. We are hiring from the Lincoln, St. Charles, and Warren County areas ONLY!!! HURRY, positions are limited and this job fills FAST!!!
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.