Air Bag Curer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Bag Curer
Bag Runners Needed (Entry Level) $10.00 Hourly SHIFT DIF for weekend work at 10.50 dollars hourly
ECO PASS for Full Time Employees
Hiring immediately! On the spot interviews! Call today /-0196
Bag Runners assist customers and airline personnel, moving baggage to secured locations. Labor based position.
All Training provided
- Entry Level position, No experience required!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must fulfill physical requirements lifting, bending, squatting, reaching, walking long distances, and standing
- Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal background check
- No Felonies
Bag Room Lead
Supervising the outbound bagroom and the unloading and loading of luggage, freight and cargo on and off commercial aircraft. Driving and operating small specialized commercial vehicles. Position requires: heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, and stretching.
Essential Duties and
Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs. of cargo and baggage from outbound bagroom, on and off aircraft, and transport between aircraft, airport terminals and air cargo facilities.
Frequent bending, stretching push/pulling, stacking and kneeling in small confined locations.
Lead and participate in the movement of cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft, outbound bagroom, airport terminals, air cargo facilities, and other aircraft.
Operate motorized equipment.
Read, interpret and complete aircraft weight and balance load sheets, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
Responsible for safe receipt and dispatch of assigned flights, which includes load integrity and safety compliance.
Ensure the safe and secure operations in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
Performs other duties that may be assigned.
We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them.
View our video to see how members of our leadership team started their careers with Menzies Aviation: https://vimeo.com/218755795
Polyethylene BAG Dept. Supervisors
Progressive and growing printing and converting company located in beautiful Albuquerque NM is looking for experienced shift supervisors for our poly bag department. At minimum of 5 year's experience running wicketed and flat poly bags required.
Candidate must have minimum of 2 year's of experience as a shift supervisor or 4 years as a shift lead in a bag converting department. Experience in lean manufacturing is a plus.
This is a hands on position in which the supervisor is expected to work hand in hand with the converting team to make sure the converting department is working at maximum efficiency.
Some of the basic duties the shift supervisor is responsible for are troubleshooting, line optimization, scheduling, basic HR requirements and production reporting.
We offer competitive pay and one of the best benefits packages in the business which includes low cost health insurance and 401K with company match plus other benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Paper Bag Assembler
There's a lot of hard work that goes into a dip of Braum's Ice Cream or a glass of Braum's Milk. The very heart of the Braum operation is the Braum Family Farm located in Tuttle, Oklahoma.
This 10,000 acre working family farm is home to Braum’s private dairy herd, milk barn, processing plant, bakery and warehouse distribution facility, truck maintenance facility, and water treatment plant. Position: Paper Bag Assembler Hourly Compensation: $12.50 + overtime (Day Shift) Operator Role: Braum's Paper Bag Machine Assembler executes the company's strategy of delivering quality products and promoting the company vision, mission and values.
This individual will use machines used to assemble paper bags for our Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores. Must be able to stand up 120 pound bales of paper and stack 40 pound bales of finished bags on pallets. Work Schedule:
Rotating schedule of Monday through Friday one week, and Monday through Thursday the next week. Day shift is 6 am - 6 pm. Benefits: + Medical insurance + Dental insurance + Vision insurance + 401k retirement planning with company match + Short-Term Disability insurance + Paid vacations + Product discounts and MORE!
If qualified, you can apply here. Other options include emailing resume to email@example.com or faxing resume to 405.381.2137. For questions, please call 405.228.4603.
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer A criminal background check is required as part of the on-boarding process. ID: 2017-4575 Street: 491 County Street 2280 External Company URL: http://www.braums.com/
Post a Job
Description Classification: Non-Exempt Revised:05/14/2014 Job Summary: The Bag Handler loads bags of soiled linen onto rail/conveyor systems to provide sort/count work stations with bags for processing. Assists sort/count workstations as needed. Transfers soil linen slings/carts to washroom or clean linen slings/carts to Flatwork area. May clean empty carts, and performs other tasks as needed. Essential Functions:
Lift and load bags of soiled linen onto rail/conveyor systems.
Transfer slings/bags/carts to other departments.
Assist sort/count workstations as needed.
Meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
Follow instructions as directed by supervision. Additional Functions:
Clean carts/bins as needed.
Keep work area clean.
Work in other production positions as needed.
Recognize colors and sizes, count accurately.
Meet physical requirements of job.
Recognize colors, sizes and different product.
Comprehend and follow direction. Typical Physical Activity:
Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, constantly lifting up to 100 lbs., seeing, hearing and stooping.
Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the entire shift. Typical Environmental Conditions:
Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust. Soiled linens come from a variety of customers such as restaurants, hotels, medical facilities and shops. Travel Requirements: * none. Education: * none.
Requisition Number: 17-2556 Post Date: 9/14/2017 Posting Expiration Date: 9/19/2017 Title: Bag Handler City: Columbia State: SC
Post a Job
Forklift Operator-Empty Bag Warehouse
Job Title: Forklift Operator-empty bag warehouse
Job Description: Every day, the 28,000 people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world. At more than 230 processing plants, we convert corn, oilseeds, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. We operate the world’s premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 60 countries. Our global headquarters is in Decatur, Illinois, and our net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2009, were $69 billion. For more information about our Company and our products, visit www.adm.com Department:Empty Bag WarehousePosition Title:
Forklift OperatorDuties:Duties include but are not limited to: Unloading of incoming packaging materials, inventory of material, delivery of packaging material to packaging floor, and enforcement of all ADM policies and procedures.Qualifications: Good attendance record, desire for advancement, and knowledge of Packaging procedures a plus. Applicant must have good math skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and mechanical abilities. Applicant will be a high school graduate or equivalent, have a willingness to learn and be computer literate. Must speak, read, write and understand English. Bilingual is a plus.
Physical Requirements: This position requires walking or standing for extended periods of time. The positions requires working in environments at varying temperatures and noise levels.
This position requires an individual that is available to work occasional weekends and/or holidays as well as during off-hours to address emergency conditions or other situations that may arise. ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(K)/ESOP. Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/physical and background check. ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
State: CA - California
Ref ID: #LI-DNP
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans
Post a Job
Account Manager - Combined Bag - Tucson, AZ
Tucson, AZ Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States Requisition #: 17000852 Post Date: May 04, 2017
: A Combined bag Sales Representative is expected to achieve annual sales objectives through selling and supporting the Company’s advanced surgical and energy-based products, while representing Medtronic to the customer in accordance with Company policies and AdvaMed guidelines. Combined bag Sales Representatives develop clinical and administrative relationships in assigned accounts and formulate a "defend" territory strategy, accounting for competitive pressures and local market conditions. The Combined bag Sales Representative is expected to demonstrate High Performance Practices and competencies as they meet and exceed objectives for this role.
OverallSales Representative Functions 1.Achieve all territory sales objectives annually in alignment with the business strategy and annual compensation plan. 2.Develop an understanding of each account’s culture, competitive pressures, financial state, stakeholders and decision makers. 3.Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clinical and administrative staff in assigned accounts. Through outstanding customer service, maintain a high retention rate of current accounts in territory. 4.Display and leverage strong knowledge of products.
Be able to provide hard data around all products, as well as account references. 1. Effectivelycollaborate with Medtronic peers in other BUs to identify mutualopportunities and support customer relationships. 6.Complete business analytics and regional reporting assignments in a timely, accurate fashion. Conduct quarterly business reviews to exhibit achievement of sales goals in all assigned accounts. 7.Maintain awareness of competitive products and marketing practices, and keep sales management informed concerning them. 8.Manage inventory of assigned products in accounts, as requested, and facilitate product returns in accordance with Company policy. 9.Verbally deliver clear and concise instruction on the safe and efficacious use of assigned products to customers in and out of the OR setting, including in-services for surgeons and clinical staff. 10.Scrub into surgical procedures utilizing assigned product line on a daily basis.
Be fully able to answer questions about the products. 11.Participate fully in training on new products and procedures through in person and online training programs. Attend regional and national meetings, as required. 12.Adjust customer complaints in accordance with Company policy, and advise sales management promptly of any situation beyond the Sales Representative’s scope of authority. 13.Assist with Sales Training courses, both in the field and in the corporate office. 14.Understand and demonstrate the High Performance Practices and Expectations in daily work activities. 15.Manage assigned territory within allocated expense budget. Submit expense reports and pay Company credit card on time per Medtronic policy. ClinicalSelling / "Defend" Functions 1.Develop and maintain a strategic account plan to defend sales in accounts in assigned territory.
Execute plan to maintain sales volumes in assigned accounts. 2.Leverage marketing materials, white papers and clinical evidence through consultative selling. Use clinical knowledge to develop messaging in sales proposal. 3.Build and maintain strong, lasting relationships in assigned accounts to support continued business. 4.Gain insight into the key individual customers and how to influence them. 5.Identify opportunities for surgeons to attend Medtronic sponsored professional training programs, and participate in programs and labs (where appropriate).
EconomicSelling Functions 1.Integrate economic value messages into sales proposal where appropriate. 2.Collaborate with the Contracts department and sales leadership to manage customer contracts, and facilitate the contract process. 3.Research general account context to understand hospital economics and all key issues at major accounts. 4.Display and leverage strong knowledge of accounts, purchasing process/buying cycle, and protocols.
:Educationrequired: Bachelor’s Degree Experience: 3 – 5 years professional field sales experience, demonstrating exceptional achievement of sales objectives Qualifications Successfully complete Medtronic combined bag sales training program for assigned products. Skills/Competencies: Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Ethics Values, Evidence Based Medicine, Functional Technical Skills, Integrity Trust, Interpersonal Savvy, Listening, Negotiating, Priority Setting, Problem Solving OtherSkills: MS Office, strong verbal and written communication skills ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS/SCOPE: Reports to: Regional Manager With frequent communication to:
Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Professional Affairs and Clinical Education, and Customer Service. Responsibility to oversee: $2-4M in annual sales
WORKINGCONDITIONS: ·Hospital and operating room sales environment with frequent* sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional* climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and balancing. ·Frequent* use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery and company products. ·Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone. ·Physical effort required by occasionally* handling objects up to 50 pounds* while in the field. ·Ability to move between departments and buildings to demonstrate Company products. ·Ability to demonstrate Company products in hospital operating rooms. ·Ability to operate a Company vehicle, and maintain a current drivers’ license. ·Position may require in excess of 30% travel time, depending on municipal or rural territory designation.
*Occasional: Activity exists less than 1/3 of the time.
*Frequent: Activity exists between 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Post a Job
Trash Bag Sales Representative
We are looking for someone who is looking to be in charge of their future. . . someone who wants to invest time acquiring skills and knowledge that will help them grow personally and professionally. Seeking a work environment that provides a challenge and opportunity to grow? You should explore this opportunity. As a Sales Representative for Crown Poly, Inc. you will be selling premium quality Hippo Sak Tall Kitchen Trash Bags.
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to support our IL, IN, MI, OH Region.
This position brings both excitement and challenge. Some of the skills and attributes that will be important for success in this role include the ability to:
· Cold calling and scheduling appointments to supermarkets, both independents and chain stores to sell our products to both new and existing customers and markets
· Work with existing Distributors and/or work with new Distributors to increase market share on our products
· Territory management expertise necessary to maximize area revenue to meet and exceed budgeted sales goals and targets
· Gain market intelligence and gather competitor information
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sell Hippo Sak Trash Bags to:
o Supermarket Chain Stores
o Independents Stores through the Wholesalers
· Store Focus:
o Stores called on must have at least $4MM/Store/Year in sales.
· Maintain Relationship with chain store buyers and meet with buyers on a quarterly basis.
· Maintain and follow up with any stores sold. Make sure shelves are stocked and pricing is correct.
· Manage promotions that we run including: price discounts, BOGO’s, coupons, floor displays, shelf talkers, etc.
· Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback regarding marketing initiatives that we run.
· Provide feedback to the marketing department on a weekly basis to review past performance and future opportunities.
· Keep an organized list with notes of all prospective chains/stores, the progress made on each store, and stores sold.
· Provide a weekly summary of all progress made.
· Submit expense report on a timely basis and adhere to guidelines.
· Determine most efficient routes and use of time to be productive with multiple customer store requests
· Actively search for other opportunities not described to sell Hippo Sak Trash Bags.
· Demonstrate commitment to the company's safety culture: adhere to safety guidelines at all times and at all locations
· The growth and development of the assigned territory in line with Crown Poly’s expectations
· Implement sales and marketing campaigns to promote company products and services to both new and existing customers and markets, via own efforts
· Develop working relationships with customers and attend, as necessary, customer and trade association related tradeshows and events for sales purposes
· Create, review and approval of quotes and proposals per company guidelines
· Demonstrate professionalism and teamwork in interactions with customers and other employees
· Develop and maintain good communication, and a sound working relationship with all Operations Staff to maintain a positive team environment
· Participate in special projects and initiatives developed by the Executive Management Team
· Operate and maintain company vehicle in a manner that is consistent with safety and operational guidelines
· Adheres to and upholds Crown Poly’s safety standards
· Other duties as assigned
· This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
· A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience.
· Clean driving record – must pass a DMV check.
· Willing to travel extensively – typically 4 days per week
· Strong cold calling
· Relationship building
· Computer skills, strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Self motivated
· Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
· Able to work independently
· Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
· Organizational skills and Map Reading to properly schedule routes, stores, and time.
This position will travel via automobile to various store locations, and will spend the majority of the day in an outdoor environment.
· 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
· Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
· Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
· Life, AD&D, & Long-Term Disability
· Salary Range: Competitive Salary and Commission package
· This position will travel via automobile to various store locations, and will spend the majority of the day in an outdoor environment.
· Position can be domiciled in Indianapolis or Fort Wayne, IN.
Crown Poly, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bag Plant Production Worker
Bozeman Brick, Block, & Tile is accepting applications for a production worker in our concrete bagging plant. Previous warehouse, manufacturing, concrete, or other physical labor experience required. Prior forklift and skidsteer work experience preferred. This position is full-time and year round. We offer competitive wages and a full benefit package. Please apply in person at 4875 Jackrabbit Lane, Bozeman, MT.
Food Manufacturing - Bag Packer - 2Nd & 3Rd Shift - LV
Summary Description: This position pack bags of finished product into the corresponding bag to be delivered to customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pack bags of finished product in cases confirming correct count in each case for each product.
- Check date coding list for correct date on each product.
- Assemble cases during downtime in preparation for next run (repetitive motion).
- Notify Lead of seal problems of bags defects.
- Manually close bags and rotate in the bag fill position when running paper bag products (repetitive motion).
- Help maintain area clean.
- Climb up and down stairs in packaging room.
- Help lead on break schedule and relieving other positions.
- Use color buckets (GMP Policy).
- Perform any other duties as required by Supervisor or Lead.
- Assist in clearing bagging Jam-ups.
- Assist in blow down and clean-up during change over.
- Assist in cleaning & sanitization at end of week cleaning.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1-2 years experience working in the production or manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
All R.W. Garcia employees are expected to:
· Must be able to lift 50lb bags and masa waste buckets weight between 100lbs to 150lbs (with assistance).
· Work in a noisy environment with large machinery
· Able to work on weekends and OT when needed
· Must be able to stand for prolong periods, stoop, climb, reach overhead, crawl, bend
· Comply with all R.W. Garcia safety requirements; and
· Adhere to all R.W. Garcia policies and procedures.
To apply for this position, please visit