Air Compressor Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Compressor Operator
Air Compressor Service Technician
Air Compressor Service Technician
Associated Compressor & Equipment is Central California’s leading provider of industrial grade reciprocating, rotary screw, and oil free compressed air systems. Proudly established in 1966 and celebrating 50 years of continuous operation, Associated Compressor is proud to be an integral part of the Central Valley’s thriving industrial and agricultural communities.
We are currently looking for Service Technicians to join our team!
Air Compressor Service Technician – Fresno, CA
Basic Function: Perform regular preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of reciprocating, rotary screw, and oil free compressed air systems. Diagnose malfunctioning system components, recommend repairs, and ensure equipment is maintained according to factory specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair air compressors, air dryers (regenerative and refrigerated), auto drains, flow controllers, vacuum pumps, and blowers
- Pressure wash (where possible) and effectively clean the customer’s entire equipment pad including skids, coolers, concrete, tanks, etc.
- Accurately communicate with the customer and Service Manager regarding all services performed and clearly present all options for any required repairs, upgrades, or other customer needs
- Completely fill out all work orders, start-up forms, warranty forms, oil sample forms, and parts return slips
- Train and assist other Service Technicians
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal and protective equipment at all times
- Set, install, and pipe compressor systems as needed
- Participate in a rotating 24/7/365 on-call pool with other Technicians as scheduled by the Service Manager
- Complete all paper work and clerical/office responsibilities.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years refrigeration experience with license preferred.
- Technical training or related work experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent mechanical, electrical, and electronic repair skills
- Must be able to work well with others on the jobsite as well as on the phone
- Must be able to work on a ladder and/or scissor lift
- Must supply all basic required tools
Job Type: Full-time
Maintenance Technician - Air Compressors
For more than 40 years the AIM Family of Companies have been distributing high quality Air, Gas, and Liquid Handling and Treatment Equipment. We specialize in innovative engineering solutions for our customer’s problems across a wide range of industries. AIM has modern facilities in our four strategic locations and our full line of products is the finest available. We are committed to providing quality service for our customers now and for years to come. Our mission is to provide sales and service of equipment used for the treatment and moving of air, liquids, and gases. Our success depends on meeting or exceeding our customers' needs and expectations.
AIM Power & Fluids located in Nashville, Tennessee is the Sullair industrial air compressor distributor serving many industrial and commercial companies located in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. We are currently accepting applications at our branch office for a Field Service Technician.
Description of Position:
Technician will be required to travel the Middle Tennessee area ; with some overnight stays and overtime. Normal operation hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.
Technician will be required to troubleshoot, repair and maintain customer’s industrial air compressors, blowers, pumps and other industrial equipment of various brands.
Technician will be required to communicate with customer on products, equipment repair requirements, maintenance recommendations, and job satisfaction.
This position will require some limited computer skills.
Technicians are provided uniforms, a work van and general support.
Technicians are also provided on-site and manufacture’s training and support.
Candidate should have some troubleshooting/diagnostic background of mechanical equipment; compressed air systems is a plus.
Candidate must possess some mechanical aptitude to include electrical knowledge.
Candidate must be willing to work in industrial and shop environments.
Candidate should possess good people skills, organization, self-motivated, and self-managing.
Prior experience in the compressor industry is a plus with Atlas Copco, Sullair, Ingersoll Rand, Quincy, Joy, Champion and Gardner Denver compressors.
Candidate should possess a good record of safety and customer satisfaction.
Candidate must possess their own basic mechanic tools for this position.
Prior Refrigeration service experience is a Plus.
AIM Power & Fluids, offers a highly competitive total compensation package, benefits, including billable hour bonuses and 401K plan, which allows motivated employees to share in the company's success.
Interested parties should email their resume only as noted below.
AIM Power & Fluids is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or college degree. Valid driver's license from current state of residence required. We require motor vehicle record checks and drug screening
For more information on AIM Power & Fluids, please visit us at www.aimcompanies.com.
Confidential Posting – No Phones or faxes Please. Only emails.
Air Compressor Field Technician
Position: We are currently seeking a Service Technician for our Knoxville, TN region. The Service Technician performs field support activities, which involve start-up, preventive and corrective maintenance within the assigned territory. The selected candidate will possess the air compressor repair experience, knowledge and skills for effective utilization of related equipment and proven troubleshooting processes and procedures. Position reports to Service Manager.
- Must have 2 -5 years electrical/mechanical industrial experience
- Knowledge of customer equipment operations, able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to correctly troubleshoot, repair all components and brands of air compressors
- Must be able to properly use multimeters, ampmeters, vibration and infrared meters.
- Must be able to successfully perform the above while meeting the Company and Customer’s safety requirements.
- Read and comprehend P&I drawings, ID/GA drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance such as oil changes, cleaning and setting controls.
- Must be able to set up rigging equipment and safely remove and reinstall motors, compressors and associated components.
- Must be able to safely use all hand tools and power tools such as drill motors, grinders, band saws, etc.
- Must have understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic principles and components.
- Knowledge of different types of piping such as types of copper, black, aluminum and galvanized.
- EPA certifications with Freon experience a plus.
- Excellent driving record and able to drive service van or pickup truck is required.
- Complete paperwork daily
- Provide on call response during assigned week
- This position is highly physical, requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, kneeling, climbing ladders/scaffolding, and requires a considerable amount of walking and standing. It requires the employee to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs. frequently lift and or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 lbs.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have verifiable air compressor repair experience, be a team player, self-motivated and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. A strong background in mechanical and electrical is necessary.
Benefits: Blake & Pendleton offers an excellent and comprehensive benefit package. Wages are competitive and commensurate with skill level and experience.
All applicants are subject to a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
All interested, qualified individuals please send your resume.
Air Compressor Technician
Established Baton Rouge seeks experienced Industrial Compressor Service Technicians. Potential candidate must be drug free, energetic, self-motivated, focused, team player with an industrial / electrical background. Qualified candidates must possess working knowledge of electricity and/or electronic equipment with strong mechanical aptitude. Successful candidates will perform quality maintenance, diagnostics, inspections, rebuilds and re-assemblies of all air compressor components or equipment either in our shop or at customer locations. Candidates must have working knowledge of mechanical seals, proper alignment procedures and a very good understanding of various vertical and horizontal rotating equipment. Must be detail oriented and must have own tools. Training program provided.
- Observant to one's surrounding to detect possible problems in the work area.
- Complete JSA properly before each job
- Follows safe work practices as specified in written procedures and Site Safety manual.
- Participates in safety audits, training, hazard analyses, inspections, etc.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are addressed in a timely manner
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Good general physical condition
- Ability to stand for several hours
- Excellent mechanical abilities with a minimum of 4+ years of work experience trouble shooting and repairing industrial equipment.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Possesses excellent communication skills; both verbal & written with ability to communicate effectively to customers for service.
- Must be able to read prints and illustrate thorough knowledge of Industrial Controls
- Identify all tools required for tasks.
- Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and manufacturers manuals and instructions.
- Ability to accurately document work performed.
- Connect power cables to equipment and installs grounding leads
- Test continuity of circuit to insure electrical compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments such as ohmmeter, battery and buzzer and oscilloscope.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
Service, repair and maintain rotating equipment
- Knowledge of certain procedures such as LOTO, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Basic PC computer skills and trainable to custom software applications
- Ability to continuously learn and adapt to change
- Must have a good driving record.
Outside Sales Representative - Industrial Air Compressors
- Identify and understand current needs for existing and potential customers and translate into sales opportunities.
- The initiation, promotion and maintenance of the sale of products and services represented and/or distributed by Sullair of Houston with customers in assigned territory.
- The coordination of all sales/account management activities at assigned accounts, identification of sales potential, applications targeting, technical product solutions, proposal generation and/or proposal coordination and follow-up.
- Development and Maintenance of a thorough working knowledge of products represented and/or distributed by Sullair of Houston, their applications, features, benefits and sales presentation.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Relevant Industrial Sales Experience
- Solid Technical/Mechanical and Sales Background
- Proven track record of driving growth
- Exceptional Customer Service and Follow-Up
- Ability to establish customer rapport, build business relationships and close sales
- Excellent prospecting / Sales Skills and Techniques
- Must be an Energetic, Assertive Self-Starter with a Positive Attitude who is eager to gain valuable sales and marketing experience in an exciting atmosphere
- Strong Work Ethic
- Candidate must live in the geographic region or surrounding area.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and working knowledge of CRM and related technologies.
Industrial Air Compressor Technician
Industrial Air Compressor Technician (Air Compressor Division)
Brehob Corporation has been serving the Industrial and Manufacturing market for over 60 years with industry leading products and engineering solutions. Brehob is a leader in products, systems, applications expertise, service and repair. We are seeking experienced Industrial Air Compressor Technicians to join our team at our Troy, Michigan location. If you are an Industrial Air Compressor Technician with experience in installation, maintenance, repair, preventative maintenance, along with refrigeration maintenance experience, this is your opportunity to advance your career. Brehob Corporation offers a 40+ hour work week, top pay and benefits.
· Responsible for assembling, installing, servicing, repairing compressed air equipment in commercial, industrial, hospital and school settings.
· Determines root causes of equipment breakdowns, testing with appropriate instruments, disassembling and assembling, makes necessary repairs, performs preventative maintenance on compressed air equipment.
· Connecting control panels and programming to ensure efficient operation and connection of control panels to power source. Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams. Responsible for working on 3 phase electrical systems.
· Solid working knowledge and understanding of system operation, building plans, working drawings, conforms to job site safety requirements as well as the ability to complete company safety specific orientation. High standard of integrity, professionalism and complies with drug free work environment requirements. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Must have current valid drivers license.
Job Type: Industrial Technician
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Brehob Corporation is a federal government contractor. As such, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
AIR Compressor Technician
Busy decades old air compressor shop in beautiful Sarasota Florida in need of an outstanding air compressor technician to join our team.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Field Service Mechanic- Air Compressor / Rotating Equipment
FIELD SERVICE MECHANIC.
INDUSTRIAL AIR COMPRESSORS OR RELATED ROTATING EQUIPMENT EXPERIENCE A PLUS.
TROUBLESHOOTING, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF INDUSTRIAL AIR COMPRESSORS AND COMPRESSED AIR EQUIPMENT.
ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL.
BENEFITS, COMPANY VAN, COMPETITIVE WAGES, 401K.
BE PART OF A SUCCESSFUL GROWING TEAM
We are seeking an ambitious, goal oriented individual with service experience in an industrial compressor environment or comparable industry to fill our position as Field Service Technician covering our North, Central New Jersey territory.
Forklift Operator / Air Export Warehouse Clerk
Forklift Operator/ Air Export Warehouse Clerk - 3 Openings!
• 6am-3pm shift/ Tuesday-Saturday
• 1pm-10pm shift/ Monday-Friday
• 10pm-6am shift/ Monday-Friday
Do you love a high activity environment where the day flies by quickly? Join a friendly and collaborative Bensenville company that is always busy! Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Clerk will earn up to $17/hour.
Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Clerk responsibilities:
• drive forklifts to move products and materials
• assist with warehouse support functions
• enter information into the computer
• provide customer service
• track shipments
• label materials
Forklift Operator / Warehouse Clerk qualifications:
• minimum of 1 year of Forklift experience in a warehouse/ logistics / export/ distribution setting
• energetic personality and dedication to achieving positive results
• strong and very accurate Data Entry/ computer entry skills
• Warehouse support experience required
• RF scanning experience preferred
• excellent communication rapport
• ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• valid driver’s license
Email your Word formatted resume including your full name, address and daytime phone number. Your personal information and resume will remain completely confidential. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE and NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED SENT VIA A MOBILE DEVICE. Qualified Human Resources Director candidates will be contacted. We never charge a fee to applicants.
Air Export Operator
Air Export Operator Company Profile: Cargo Partner is a dynamic and growing leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in overseas solutions and integrated information technology systems.
We are actively operating around the world with more than 2500 employees in 28 countries, while constantly expanding. Our employees are people from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds, which provides for a wide range and high potential in new ideas and ways of thinking. Accomplished communication with our customers, partners and colleagues calls for a high level of trading skills, understanding of entrepreneurial thinking, high service orientation and professional communication.
We are offering an interesting career kick-start as well as a long-term work environment for talented and motivated people trained in logistics and trading. Continual skill development of our employees is extremely important to us thus we utilize your skills and encourage your talents. AIR EXPORT, description of task: Daily handling of air export shipments from pick up to transport to the final destination according to the principal order Issues and monitors transportation documents, and file AES Issues invoices and makes files revenue check Coverage insurance and handle damage or discrepancy case if occur Monthly file closing and monthly revenue check within his relation Reporting to the Department Leader Keeps contact with customers, partners and airlines Negotiate rates with airlines, General Sales Agent and service provider Knowledge of loadability in aircraft and of ULD Knowledge of standard operation procedures and systems Apply Online Below
Post a Job