Air Hole Driller Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Hole Driller
Wireline Cased Hole Field Operations Supervisor
The Wireline Cased Hole General Field Operations Supervisor is primarily responsible for utilizing Surface Systems and Software in acquiring quality Wireline cased hole logging data while ensuring that all services are performed in the safest and most efficient manner possible and responding to clients with a strong customer service approach. Responsible for the technical and operational expertise in the planning, execution, post analysis and performance of equipment in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance by all department personnel with TES Inc.’s Business Management Systems for Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Asset Integrity Management, Human Resources and Finance.
- Ensures compliance with the TES Competence Assurance System and that all department personnel complete required training and competence assessments according to TES Inc.’s Operating Procedures.
- Ensures quality control of logging data and all operations.
- Provides data interpretation as required or prompt satellite delivery to the client’s location.
- Monitors all safety practices including expert driving techniques, use of personal protection equipment, maintenance of all safety compliant certificates and licenses, and addresses all safety hazards to management.
- Provides supervision and on-the-job training to new Supervisors and Operators as required.
- Interacts with clients to provide solutions to customer needs in a safe and timely manner.
- Keeps accurate and legible accounts of all areas assigned to the Supervisor including- Service Contracts, Client Evaluation, Safety-Hazard ID, Accident Reports, and Expenses.
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical degree preferred. Must have ten (10) or more years of cased hole logging experience. Current safety and compliance certification, in H2S and First Aid a plus. Strong work ethic and natural team aptitude. Required to have a valid driver’s license. Must be a team player. Must be results oriented and safety oriented.
Work is performed outside in various weather conditions. Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE. Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations. Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stoop, bend, turn, twist, crouch and grasp to retrieve products.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees. Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team.
Wireline Field Engineer - Open/Cased Hole
Wireline Field Engineer - Open Hole/Cased Hole - Fort Myers, Florida
Youngquist Brothers, Inc. (YBI) in Fort Myers, Florida is the leader in Class 1 Deep Injection Well Drilling in Florida. YBI has been on the cutting edge of technology in the Injection Well Drilling industry for close to 40 years and is 100% vertically integrated to drill and complete our projects.
Youngquist Brothers Inc. is seeking a candidate as a WIRELINE/FIELD ENGINEER. CANDIDATES MUST BE RESIDENTS OF THE USA
- The Geophysical Logging Division of Youngquist Brothers, Inc. provides Perforating, Open and Cased Hole Logging, and Borehole Imaging Services.
- We are looking for career minded individuals to join our dynamic team.
- We are looking for team members that are committed to providing the highest quality service.
- We will provide you with the highest quality tools to accomplish this goal.
- We are offering a very attractive compensation package with an opportunity that will value your skills and commitment.
- A potential candidate would have experience in the operation of the following tools/services: Warrior Logging System, Dual Induction /Gamma Ray/Sonic/Caliper/Bond logs as well as Acoustic and DHTV Borehole Imaging Tools.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate will Plan and prepare for well site operations.
- Candidate will conduct Wireline well site operations according to the required specifications.
- Candidate Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
- Candidate fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services.
- Candidate informs customers of any unusual conditions noted at the well, maintains direct contact with customer's representatives throughout the logging or completion operation.
- Candidate promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Is available to perform duties on short notice, day or night, while on duty.
- Candidate perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Candidate must have a minimum of one year experience as Open Hole or Cased Hole Field Engineer or equivalent position with an outside company.
- Candidate must possess a valid Class A or Class B CDL License.
- Candidate must speak ENGLISH fluently.
- Candidate must be able to work long hours. (overtime pay over 40 hours per week)
- Candidate must be available to work any day of the week depending on job needs.
- Candidate must be able to travel overnight occasionally to job sites within the state of Florida
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, physics or mathematics (preferred) or high school graduate plus Company engineer training and 2 years' experience as Field Engineer (minimum)
- All applicants must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
Water Well Driller Assistant/Pump Installer
If you are looking for an exciting career, we are looking for a person to fill a full time year round position.
Connecticut Valley Artesian Well Company will train you to operate well drilling equipment and install pumping equipment. A current CDL and hoisting license is desirable, but on the job training is available.
Benefits include: medical, retirement plan, holidays, and vacation.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Cdl-A Driver - Rig Hand / Driller
Rocky Mountain Drilling is looking for CDL-A possessing drilling hands/drivers to work in the natural gas and construction industry in the Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia areas. Experience in the oilfield, heavy equipment, and/or commercial hauling is preferred, but we will train the right individuals who possess a work ethic.
Job responsibilities include running equipment, including auger drilling rigs, forklifts, loaders, skidsteers, and becoming part of a drilling crew to install drilled shafts and conductors. This position also includes hauling equipment, tools, and oversized rigs to locations to perform the work using lowboys, flat deck trailers, and step decks. The position has a lot of room to move up, as new hires are expected to learn the system and the trade, and can move into a drillers position and run their own crews on job sites based on work ethic, experience, and willingness to learn and apply themselves. Welding knowledge is also very helpful but not required. Knowledge of auger kelly rigs/conductors/caissons/drilled shafts/bored piles is extremely helpful.
Applicants must be willing to work out of town up to a few weeks at a time in outdoor weather conditions. Pay and out of town sub is very competitive, and our company has great superintendents, drillers, and hands to work with. Safety certifications in the oilfield and construction are helpful, such as Safeland, CPR/First Aid, and gas monitor training. We will provide these certifications to the right individual who possesses drive and a work ethic.
We are located in Clearfield, PA, but work in all 3 surrounding states. New Hires will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and new hire orientation through us before beginning any work in the field. Positive attitudes and the willingness to learn are encouraged and can take an employee up the ladder fast. We have been in the Northeast area drilling for over 7 years, and only want the best to add to our skilled team.
Well Pump Installer Or Driller
Well pump installer and/or driller. Welding experience a plus. CDL a plus. Experience with installing and troubleshooting submersibles pumps. We are based in Chesapeake, Va and seeking a North Carolina licensed well contractor to service public supply wells in NC. Overtime and travel is required with top pay.
Horizontal Directional Driller
Aaron Enterprises, Inc. is accepting applications for a Horizontal Directional Driller with a minimum 3 years’ experience operating 200,000 pound drilling rigs.
Come work at a growing company with deep core values. As an underground trenchless utility contractor, Aaron Enterprises, Inc. has established a reputation throughout the community for getting the job done. Our “Whatever It Takes” credo does not only describe the way we approach our projects, but the way we approach everything we do including our dedication to our employees.
Aaron Enterprises, Inc. is an EEO Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Since 1976, Aaron Enterprises, Inc. has developed the reputation as the "trenchless technology" expert that gets the job done. Based in south central Pennsylvania, we approach every project with our "Whatever it Takes" attitude.
MATECO Drilling Company is seeking an hourly, full-time, non-exempt Assistant Driller located in Rockford, Michigan. Driller’s Assistants will be responsible for assisting the Crew Chief with Geotechnical and Environmental Drilling operations. As a hands on, labor intensive position, the selected candidate will have high mechanical aptitude, have the ability and desire to work long hours, outside in all types of terrains, and have the desire to frequently travel. The selected candidate will also be able to adapt to rapid changes, and have the desire to continuously gain new skills and responsibilities. A good driving record and valid driver’s license is required; having a CDL – Class A license is most desired.
Individuals in this position will be eligible for Company sponsored health insurance, life insurance, dental and vision insurance, disability, paid sick leave, and paid vacation time, and 401(k) with a matching contribution!
· Heavy Lifting
· Frequent Travel
· Mechanical aptitude
· Good driving record
· Working outdoors
· CDL - Class A
1. Adding augers
2. Cleaning equipment & tools
3. Removing sampling spoons
4. Maintenance of equipment
5. Refilling holes
7. Traffic control
· Fork lift, truck, pumps, generators, tractor.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Civil Engineering Driller in Groveport, OH.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Responsible for performing complex geotechnical drilling work and related activities associated with the planning, maintenance, and operation of Company drilling equipment
- Coordinate and/or supervise the performance of soil drilling, rock coring, and sampling per ASTM specifications in the field
- Coordinate the preparation and maintenance of boring logs and soils classification in accordance with Unified Soil Classification System in the field
- Coordinate and perform sampling at each boring location and prepare and ship samples to laboratory
- Coordinate and perform the operation and maintenance of drill rigs and associated equipment
- Advise manager of needed equipment repairs and/or replacement or when refurbishing should be considered
- Supervise and/or perform minor field maintenance on drill rig and drilling equipment if needed
- Provide technical assistance and training for personnel under his direction, such as proper use of drilling equipment, sampling techniques, etc.
- Supervise and perform the installation of piezometers, inclinometers, observation / monitoring wells and the operation of other specialized geotechnical instrumentation
- Field coordination and performance of Coal Pile Inventories (CPI)
- Process includes the drilling and sampling of coal piles, weighing and recording of retrieved samples, and data entry and manipulation within the Civil Lab CPI database
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience: 5 years drilling and/or construction experience
- Commercial Driver’s license as required by the Federal Department of Transportation with tanker endorsement
- Where applicable, state drilling license required
- Examples - Indiana & West Virginia or ability to obtain
- Travel 90% of the time throughout service territory (within 11 states)
- Overnight Travel
- Overtime required as needed
- Exposure to environmental conditions such as weather, hazardous conditions and uneven terrain
- Ability to operate vehicles, heavy equipment and mechanized devices
- Occasional lift up to 75 pounds
Laborers /Operators/Horizontal Directional Drillers
Arrow Construction is currently seeking experienced Foremen, Laborers, Equipment Operators (Backhoe, HDD, Skid Steer) TVI Camera inspection operator and Class A Drivers Underground Utility experience would be plus) for our Manteca, Sacramento and San Leandro office.
Arrow Construction is an Underground Utility Contractor specializes in wet and dry utilities, directional drilling, potholing, patch paving and concrete restoration work throughout Northern California and Nevada.
All qualified candidates must have a clean Valid California Driver License. All applicants will be required to pass a drug, Pre-Employment physical and background test.
Arrow Construction offers great Pay Wages vary per private and prevailing wage projects & Benefits (Health, Pension & Safety Incentive
Please apply in person @ 17805 Comconex Rd, Manteca, CA 95336, 1850 Diesel Drive, Sacramento, CA or 1777 Neptune Drive,San Leandro, CA 94577
Family Nurse Practitioner - Dyess Air Force Base, Abilene Texas
- Knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, disease process and procedures.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use as well as the accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patients condition including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
- Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
- Skill in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers, and other unit specific equipment.
- Must have 2 years clinical experience withing the last 36 months as a Nurse Practitioner.
Duties of Position
- Provide a full range of nurse practitioner services in accordance with privileges granted by the Commanding Officer (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Treat patients with common acute conditions, illnesses, or minor trauma within accepted protocols, Nurse Practice Acts, and/or in collaboration with a physician.
- Collaborate with the physician in the health care of patients with chronic illnesses.
- Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable.
- Prescribe and dispense medications as delineated by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Coordinates patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to care, quality and cost effectiveness
- Ensures compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility. Provides care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Assesses patients.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Effectively uses appropriate communication format in addressing professional issues
- Excellent written communication skills to perform accurate documentation, both written and electronic, of all activity in accordance with requirements.Ability to recognize adverse signs and symptoms and react quickly in emergency situations.Completes orientation and competency verification programs in accordance with (IAW) unit guidelines.
- Participates in the orientation of newly assigned personnel, as appropriate.
- Serves and participates in committees, functions and other meetings as directed. Provides relevant and timely information to these groups, and assists with decision-making and process improvement. Participates in customer service initiatives, and medical readiness activities, designed to enhance health services.
- Ensures a safe work environment, employee safe work habits and patient safety IAW regulatory agencies, infection control policies, and process improvement initiatives.