Air Purifier Servicer Job Description Sample
FT & PT 1St Shift Aircraft Servicer
Air To Ground Services, Inc., opened in 1994, and began the journey which became our company’s trademark“WE CLEAN WITH INTEGRITY AND DEDICATION”. Air To Ground Services is the premier company for cleaning services, exterior aviation protection programs along with heavy maintenance cleaning. Air To Ground just INCREASED the starting rates, and is looking for a few hard working employees to join our team! Starting pay is $14 per hour!
*This is a labor intensive position*
Full time/Part time, Regular 1st shift Aircraft Waxer:
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday
FT: 9:30AM - 4:00PM
PT: 10:00AM - 2:30PM
(Schedules and job duties are subject to change to meet the demands of the aircraft schedule and workload.)
- Dry waxing/polishing the exterior of cargo aircraft from ground level using extension poles.
- Candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time, and work with arms/hands extended above the head for the duration of the shift.
- Candidates must be able to comply with the Dept. of Transportation (DOT), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA) and State, Local and Federal Regulations.
- Complete company training, as required.
- Prior equipment operating experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to cross-train to other duties to meet the demands of the workload.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and not a learner's permit.
- Reliable transportation.
- Good work attendance.
- Must be able to pass pre employment DOT drug test.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal History Records Check (CHRC).
- Competitive starting wage
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Insurance after 90 days
- Employer supplied uniforms.
Air To Ground Services is an equal opportunity employer. Air To Ground Services does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mechanical System Servicer
Transit Vehicle Servicer
CBP Aircraft Servicer Yuma
Loan Servicer II
Air Communications Squadron (Acoms), Combined Air Operation Center (Caoc) – Conus And Oconus - It/Network Career Opportunities
Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (Vfr)(As350b3)-Regional Air Medical Services-Jas-Al Pilot Housing Available!
Air Conditioning Refrigeration Repairman
Class A Delivery Driver W/Hazmat, Tanker, Air Brake
Air Conditioning Equipment Mechanic
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!