Air Purifier Servicer Job Description Sample
Mortgage Lending Servicer
Cardinal CU was selected by The Cleveland Plain Dealer as a 2017 Top Work Places company. Founded in 1953, Cardinal Credit Union is a community chartered credit union serving citizens in Lake, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Ashtabula, Portage, Summit, Mahoning, Trumbull, and Columbiana counties. Our mission is to brighten our member's financial future. The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) recognized Cardinal as one of the 200 Healthiest Credit Unions in the nation.
The Mortgage Lending Servicer assumes responsibility for effectively and efficiently performing mortgage servicing support to all Credit Union members and personnel.
Servicing job functions include but are not limited to:
Payment processing/reversal, processing of payoff requests, disbursement of real estate taxes and homeowner's insurance, year-end processing, removal of private mortgage insurance and homeowner's insurance claims
Responsible for daily and monthly general ledger reconciliations and investor reporting
Maintains the necessary records in the appropriate system to ensure that CCCU is compliant with HMDA reporting requirements
Assist in the research and resolution of balancing and reporting discrepancies
Learn all functions necessary to comply with all investor reporting requirements
Documents must adhere to investor, state and regulatory requirements
Processing mortgage payoffs
Prepare mortgage loan release documents and required cover letters
Disbursement of real estate taxes and homeowner's insurance
Review of homeowner's insurance settlement claims and requests for removal of private mortgage insurance
Retrieve necessary information when the custodial file or images do not contain all required information for the completion of the lien release
Develop and maintain positive, effective working relationships with county offices, title companies, custodians, service vendors and other departments critical to the achieving objectives
Resolve and respond to complex inquiries; working with members, 3rd parties, lenders, and internal departments
Reviewing and prioritizing daily work to meet deadlines and goals
Counsel's members regarding money management and financial matters, as needed
Provides follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents
Maintains and projects the Credit Union's professional reputation
Serve as subject matter expert and resource for team members
Special projects as assigned
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two year's experience in mortgage loan servicing/loan administration. Additionally, candidate will have the ability to understand risk and the importance of risk mitigation, perform consistently with above average quality and production, be well organized with the ability to move quickly from process and/or investor without limitations, have great attention to detail and time management, as well as, the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
NON-SMOKING WORK ENVIRONMENT
Customer Service Dispatch Servicer
Looking for an aggressive, motivated, professional individual with high energy to work in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have 1 -5 years of dispatch experience and experience in the transportation industry. This person must possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, have multi-tasking abilities and be capable of interacting with potential and existing clients.
Home Equity Loan Servicer
This position is responsible for assisting the Servicing Supervisor in the daily tasks of the Servicing Department, processing, verifications, balancing and daily review of all input.
- Board new loans for the Home Equity Department
- Prepare all journal entries for disbursement of new loans for supervisor review.
- Process all payoffs and payments (daily) for all areas of Real Estate, Home Equity, Installment and Multi Family Loans
- Orders coupon books for all new Installment Loans thru NCP.
- Assist with customer inquiries and logging all calls into Encore.
- Prepare all customer and third party payoff requests.
- Process releases for all mortgage loan payoffs and customer requests for past liens not yet released.
- Verify daily monetary and maintenance transactions (thru ACQUIRE reports) for the Home Equity (LN) accounts.
- This representative will also serve as a back up to the ML Servicing Associate for all daily check back. Including but not limited to verification of monetary and maintenance transactions to the ML System.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of processing and maintenance of Real Estate, Home Equity and Installment Loans preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, telephone, written and communication skills
- Ability to learn Bank products, services, policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of a personal computer, software applications and experience with Word, Excel and Horizon preferred
- Must have exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult and sensitive business situations
- Solid analytical, technical, creative and problem-solving abilitiesApply today for Immediate Consideration!
Servicer Student Loan Collections
POSITION SCOPE: The Servicer Student Loan Collections will assist in the tracking of accounts from collections to servicing. The servicing team member will assist the team with the management of the document process to transition accounts from collections to servicing after the first payment is made on the account.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Assists with communication and correspondence to ensure complete and accurate information in processed
- Reviews all correspondence for accuracy and completeness
- Must be reliable and dependable and available to work the assigned schedule
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Meet all required deadlines
- Maintain high standards of professionalism
- Communicate effectively with all areas of the company
- Complete all duties and tasks as assigned
- A high school diploma and two to six months relevant experience is preferred
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, collections, or a related role is preferred
- Knowledge of 3rd Party disclosure and FDCPA, and the ability to be licensed in all states is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette is preferred
- Prior PC and keyboard knowledge is preferred
- Ability to compute basic math calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages is preferred
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Utilize effective decision making skills
- Ability to gather information and document data in the operating system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in emotionally tense situations
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor in the work place
- Available to work flexible hours
Maintenance / Snow Servicer
Property Management Company looking to enhance their current maintenance and snow removal team. Primary responsibility will be snow removal throughout two properties in North Haven and Hamden. However this is a full time position where non-snow hours will be filled with low level maintenance work.
Ideal candidate will be energetic, reliable, hard-working and experienced in snow removal strategies and equipment. Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation. Hours of work = will fluctuate based on storms and the person(s) hired for this position will be required to work long hours in cold, snowy conditions. Must be available for all storms, no exceptions.
Please send resume and salary requirements to be considered for this position. We look forward to knowing you.
Commercial Construction Loan Servicer
Pay range: $15.74 - $23.61
Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed and are subject to change.
- Adheres to the Credit Union's core values in serving with truth, trust, mentoring, openness, risk-taking, communication, giving credit, integrity, caring, and respect in carrying out the UICCU's mission and vision.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times,
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or Credit Union sponsored events on an annual basis.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Adheres to all state, federal and credit union regulations, policies and guidelines.
- Coordinates and performs payment of all construction disbursements for construction loans.
- Keeps a ledger of construction loans as well as tracking lien waivers and periodic progress photos.
- Works directly with members, loan officer, and Sr. Credit Analyst for the coordination of all loan advances and reimbursements on construction loans.
- Assists the Sr. Credit Analyst in the monitoring of loan limits set during construction.
- Establishes relationships and maintains open communication lines with builders, developers, contractors, architects, and engineers on an ongoing, daily basis.
- Makes necessary periodic site inspections to all construction projects from inception through completion of the project. These site inspections will vary in complexity from single family builds to the largest of commercial projects.
- Prepares inspection reports to document and verify the stage of construction projects.
- Assists the Sr. Credit Analyst in the budget review and approval of all construction loans.
- Creates and monitors the Schedule of Value (SOV) for each construction loan. Monitor the percentage of project completion along with the remaining loan funds available to complete the project.
- Assists the Sr. Credit Analyst in the scheduling of third party inspections and budget reviews.
- Participates in developing procedures for construction servicing operations.
- Stays abreast of changes in servicing software, regulations, policies and industry practices to ensure continued compliance.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports in an accurate and ensure that policy thresholds are within compliance.
- Performs residential appraisal reviews.
- Assists commercial department with HMDA reporting.
- Ensures neatness and organization of loan file/document storage.
- Researches and responds to internal (co-worker) and external (member or authorized third party) requests for financial information on commercial members.
- Requests interim and year-end financial information from members, monitor tracking.
- Reports to work punctually, works all scheduled hours, and works overtime as necessitated by business demand.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize assignments and organize work efficiently. Good time management skills required to manage multiple assignments on time.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships, solicit cooperation, and demonstrate diplomacy in interactions with construction professionals.
- Ability to deal tactfully and efficiently with members and co-workers and outside contacts on a professional level.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Ability to operate related computer applications, an on-line terminal and other standard office equipment such as a calculator and typewriter.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Must have driver's license.
- Proven organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and work efficiently in a time sensitive environment.
- Lending policies and Real Estate knowledge preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED.) with one year of similar or related work experience. A post-secondary degree in Business, Mathematical Science, or other related field is preferred.
- Must be bondable.
Hydrant Systems Servicer
Essential Duties and
includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Comply with the Location’s attendance/tardiness standards.
Responsible for daily maintenance and cleanliness of airport hydrant fueling system components.
Reports daily to the supervisor and/or manager detailing status of daily operations.
Checks equipment for unsafe conditions and takes appropriate action to remove any such conditions.
Conducts safety briefings as necessary.
Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standards
We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them.
View our video to see how members of our leadership team started their careers with Menzies Aviation: https://vimeo.com/218755795
Consumer Loan Servicer
We are assisting our client in recruiting for an open position in the Cranbury, NJ location.
Member Support Services is a Credit Union Service Organization servicing three partner credit unions.
Role and Responsibilities
This position requires an individual exhibiting strength in the following areas:
· Corporate Values
· Supervision/ Management
· Quality Control
Qualifications and Education Requirements
In full compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations, as well as internal policies and procedures, the Consumer Loan Servicer is responsible for the daily servicing needs/ requests of consumer loan products as defined by Member Support Solutions. All employees are also expected to meet a high level of customer/ member service to internal and external customers by:
· Providing guidance to existing loan members
· Providing professional, prompt, accurate and efficient responses to email or other communication requests from internal/external customers/ members
· Promptly researching and resolving loan inquiries, servicing inquiries, and problems as they arise
The position is responsible for ensuring service level agreements and expectations are met:
· Manage daily workflow of self effectively and efficiently
Services Consumer Loans in conformity with existing NCUA regulations as well as individual credit union policies and guidelines by:
· Processing GAP, MBP, DP claims, cancellations, and refund requests
· Processing Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)
· Providing insurance documentation/ information to vendors as required
· Responding to requests from members and credit unions; providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service
· Assisting with the preparation and reviewing of periodic credit card reports
· Assisting with the completion of all periodic reports such as, but not limited to paid ahead loans, 0% rate review, zero balance loans, paid auto loans, etc.
· Working missing, recorded mortgage and/or title reports and contacting third parties for status updates
· Assisting with the review of credit card fraud reports and charge-off recommendations
· Modifying credit card and loan accounts as required/ necessary
· Preparing mortgage subordinations and satisfactions
· Record receipt of all ELT’s and automobile titles as required
· Send all documentation to vendors for proper recording of credit union liens as required
· Release collateral on fully paid, closed loans as required
· Apply loan payments and loan corrections as required
· Educate and promote members to use multiple delivery channels for convenience
· Perform general office duties; including, data entry, pulling loan files, fax correspondence, copying, filing, receiving and sorting mail, etc.Additional
The servicer will be a key participant in the continued development and updating of Member Support Services processes. The servicer will exercise proper authority and prudent judgment in identifying, analyzing, and evaluating loan risk and member servicing needs. In addition, the servicer will:
· Provide necessary back-up to Loan Servicing Team Lead and servicing staff as needed to ensure efficient operations and adherence to service level agreements
· Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve customer/ member service for both internal and external customers/ members
· Keep abreast of current NCUA, CFPB, as well as other State/Federal regulatory guidelines
· Assist in the documentation requests from quality control and periodic audits
· Work required overtime as needed
· Attend seminars and/or training sessions relating to area of responsibility as assigned by supervisor
· Perform other duties as assigned
The servicer will possess a thorough knowledge of credit union products and services as well as a thorough knowledge of loan servicing requirements and operations. The servicer will also:
· Complete expected level of product certifications and training
· Embrace new products/services, procedures and processes
· Adapt positively to frequent changes
· Possess problem-solving skills
· Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Be self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as well as other applicable software
· Have intermediate mathematical skills (calculations and concepts involving percentages, fractions, decimals, etc.)
· Have a thorough knowledge of applicable NCUA, CFPB, State and Federal regulations
· Have a thorough knowledge of credit union products and services
· Have a minimum of two-year’s experience servicing loans
Work the days and hours assigned and be available to communicate with employees, members, manager, and other persons with whom interaction is required to accomplish tasks
Abel has the necessary expertise in the management of human resources administration, payroll and payroll taxes, workers compensation insurance, and employee benefits because it's our only business. Our clients eliminate the risk of costly errors, fines, and penalties because Abel assumes the responsibility for the compliance issues that can cause them. We are to generate cost savings for our clients by using our management experience, excellent ratings, and good standing to reduce certain specific employer costs.
COLLECTOR/LOAN SERVICER Become part of the winning team at First Keystone Community Bank, an independently-owned community bank with over 150 years of experience serving our local communities. An immediate opening for a full-time Collector/Loan Servicer is now available at our office located at 111 W.
Front St., Berwick. The ideal candidate will be a positive, proactive, problem solving team player, willing to hold themselves accountable.The successful candidate will contribute to maintaining the soundness of the loan portfolio by ensuring the prompt collection of past-due accounts in accordance with bank policy. The Collector utilizes appropriate methods of resource recovery under terms of each loan contract, and may extend payment due dates or refer customers to appropriate lending personnel for restructuring of delinquent loans.
Position requires a minimum of one year of experience in related positions; a thorough knowledge of current laws and regulations affecting the collection function; proficient interpersonal, communicative, and PC skills; sufficient supervisory skills to manage a small group of employees; a valid driver's license. If this sounds like you, please log on to our website www.fkc.bank and select Careers to apply. First Keystone Community Bank Equal Opportunity Employer PA.MyOwnJobMatch.com.
Keywords: Collector, Location: Berwick, PA - 18603
LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a part-time Aircraft Servicer for our fuel support contract at NAF El Centro, CA. Must have 4 years experience in servicing aircraft, performing the following tasks.
Directs incoming and outgoing aircraft in the fuel servicing area to assist pilot's maneuvering of the aircraft on ground, using hand or light signals. Secures aircraft in parking position with chocks. Operates refueling equipment and checks aircraft tire condition prior to entering the fuel servicing area.
High School Diploma/G.E.D. required. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and criminal background check. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background screening. Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by Company policy.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. SDL2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!