Air Purifier Servicer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Purifier Servicer
Air Conditioning Technician - Residential Service And/Or Install
Heating & Air Conditioning Tech- Service, PM & Tune-Up Specialist and/or Installer
This is a perfect position for you, if...
1. you like helping home owners enjoy safe, comfortable & energy efficient living!
2. you want to enjoy higher earnings without waiting to gain years & years of experience!
3. you are ready to learn - and dedicated to growing!
4. you are moving to the area (see Benefits below)
5. you've had Nexstar training!
Our successful system, backed by our proven training program and your serious willingness to learn WORKS! It's a SURE thing! But, ONLY if you are serious about the 3 items listed above!
Are you ready to set some lofty goals, and learn how to achieve them (with our help and your commitment to doing the necessary work)?
You won't want to pass up this opportunity!
Our best candidates have worked in Maintenance positions and have had some experience dealing with HomeOwners, have a VoTech background and a good selection of well cared-for hand tools, AND a positive attitude.
If people enjoy having you around, and you want to learn more, you've may be a great fit for our company.
Oh yes...you must have respect for the tools that make your life easier and reliable.
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years is a plus
Minimum Years of Education Required: VoTech is a big plus
Speciality: Residential Homes in safe areas - no nasty neighborhoods!
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
EPA Certification (Refrigerants)
SECCO Home Services (Heating & Air) offers a safe and enjoyable work environment where everyone has equal opportunity to grow, develop a sense of accomplishment, value and pride in our effort to satisfy the customer, other Co-Workers, and the company.
We simply make your success happen FASTER! We're a member of the Nexstar Service System - we take personal grooming and complete Customer Satisfaction SERIOUS!
We believe in teamwork and treating each other with respect and consideration. Co-Workers are provided advanced training to keep ahead of the latest trends. We strive to be the BEST in our industry.
You'll work with the best Techs with the best attitudes- I promise!
- Follow a schedule provided by our Dispatchers
- Safe Driving record to drive to homes in a company vehicle
- Introduce yourself to our Customers
- Follow our procedures to check their Cooling/Heating System, perform the Tune-up or Cleaning (BE THOROUGH)
- Observe any opportunities to help Home Owners live more safely, comfortably and efficiently.
- Keep a clean, well-organized and fully stocked truck
- Attend PAID meetings and training sessions as directed
- Refer other trades (Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters) and receive spiffs
- Take the necessary steps to properly and safely perform all duties & tasks to company’s professional image
- Participate in generating a positive company image
- 2+ years of experience in residential service/maintenance a PLUS
- EPA Universal Certified
- R-410A Certified
- Outgoing & Friendly personality
MOVE ALLOWANCE - If you plan to move to the area, you'll be happy to know that we have a MOVE-IN ALLOWANCE! The amount is based on the position you are able to achieve!
410(k) Program with a Company Match - one of the greatest benefits you can find!
ESOP - Employee Stock Ownership Program - you become a stockholder and enjoy the fruits of ownership
Good Wages & Bonus Opportunities - and PAID training to make you more valuable!
PLEASE - impress me with your resume!
Air Compressor Service Technician
Air Compressor Service Technician
Associated Compressor & Equipment is Central California’s leading provider of industrial grade reciprocating, rotary screw, and oil free compressed air systems. Proudly established in 1966 and celebrating 50 years of continuous operation, Associated Compressor is proud to be an integral part of the Central Valley’s thriving industrial and agricultural communities.
We are currently looking for Service Technicians to join our team!
Air Compressor Service Technician – Fresno, CA
Basic Function: Perform regular preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of reciprocating, rotary screw, and oil free compressed air systems. Diagnose malfunctioning system components, recommend repairs, and ensure equipment is maintained according to factory specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repair air compressors, air dryers (regenerative and refrigerated), auto drains, flow controllers, vacuum pumps, and blowers
- Pressure wash (where possible) and effectively clean the customer’s entire equipment pad including skids, coolers, concrete, tanks, etc.
- Accurately communicate with the customer and Service Manager regarding all services performed and clearly present all options for any required repairs, upgrades, or other customer needs
- Completely fill out all work orders, start-up forms, warranty forms, oil sample forms, and parts return slips
- Train and assist other Service Technicians
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal and protective equipment at all times
- Set, install, and pipe compressor systems as needed
- Participate in a rotating 24/7/365 on-call pool with other Technicians as scheduled by the Service Manager
- Complete all paper work and clerical/office responsibilities.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years refrigeration experience with license preferred.
- Technical training or related work experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent mechanical, electrical, and electronic repair skills
- Must be able to work well with others on the jobsite as well as on the phone
- Must be able to work on a ladder and/or scissor lift
- Must supply all basic required tools
Job Type: Full-time
Heating And Air Conditioning Service Technician
Allgood Plumbing and Electric is expanding it's services to include Heating and Air Conditioning. We are looking for a Top Notch Service Technician to help us take great care of our customers. We have a proven plan for success and a loyal customer base. Excellent opportunity for the go getter minded professional to help create a first class HVAC department and grow with an industry recognized leading service company. 3 years minimum experience required and license preferred. We will dominate this market and we are looking for the BEST! All the usual benefits and more. If you are the best at what you do give us a call. 404-319-6316.
Air Conditiong Service Tect
Service air conditioning units, diagnose non working systems and repairing equipment.
Air Conditioning Service Technician
Commercial & Residential Service Technician
United Air Conditioning is a 56 year old company located in Pinellas County Forida and is looking for experienced service technicians that are motivated and ready to be part of a team. Positions available in the commercial and residential departments. A friendly working environment, company vehicle, health insurance and additional benefits await the right people.
If you are interested in a career with an honest and reputable company this is the perfect opportunity.
- EPA certification.
- NATE certification a plus.
- Good driving record.
- Experience based on position applied for.
- Commercial technicians with refrigeration experience.
- Heat Pump experience.
- Background check
- Communication skills.
Positions are available immediately.
Air Conditioning Service Technician
A/C Division at Crowther Roofing is seeking A/C maintenance tech with strong customer relations skills; also A/C residential. light commercial change out tech with a valid driver's licence.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Technician
We are looking for an Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Service heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency service requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, & Refrigeration field
- Have all the proper tools scarceness to complete any service call
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to be on 24 hour call on a rotating basis
- Ability to pass a pre employment drug test
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime available
- Paid Health insurance
- Sales incentives
Field Air Service Technician - Monday Through Friday
CSC ServiceWorks is a dynamic, global leader in laundry solutions and air vending services. We have over 3,000 team members who are driven by one goal — being best-in-class. Our mission is to provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. When you join us, you can grow your career while being part of something greater — helping transform our company into the CSC ServiceWorks of the future, insuring that everyone has access to reliable and exceptional laundry solutions and air vending services for everyday living and those special moments in life where results matter.
CSC ServiceWorks values and retains its associates by offering industry leading benefits including:
Competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) with generous company match.
FIELD AIR SERVICE TECHNICIAN POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Field Service Technician will have an assigned territory repairing equipment on assigned route and will typically work Monday through Friday.
- Troubleshoot mechanical repairs to company-owned air equipment
- Repair and maintenance equipment
- Clean equipment as needed
- Maintain stock of parts in assigned company vehicle and manage inventory
- Field Service/Maintenance Technician will maintain assigned company vehicle
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong mechanical aptitude; professional experience with mechanical repair/ is preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related)
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees
- Computer, smart phone, and tablet skills
- Candidates considered for Field Service Technician jobs must also pass pre-employment screening including drug test, and motor vehicle record check.
Busy AIR Conditioning Company Needs Customer Service Agent
Established A/C company in Coral Springs is seeking a customer service agent to answer busy phones and write up service calls.Must be available to work night shifts and weekends.
Hiring Agency - Air Around the Clock
Health Insurance, 401K, and overtime
Bi-lingual a plus
Customer Service Dispatcher For Air Conditioning Company
Well established Air Conditioning Company is looking for an Office Assistant / Dispatcher. This Position involves everyday tasks including, but not limited to:
• Answering Incoming Calls.
• Scheduling Client Appointments.
• Good Communication and Organizational Skills Necessary.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Word and Gmail.
• Professional appearance.
• Proactive and excellent daily attitude.
• Ability to be resourceful in dealing with issues that may arise.
• Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
• Attention to detail is critical.
• Must be willing to learn and take on new challenges.
• Other Tasks may be assign.
• Monitor technician progress throughout workday to ensure timely arrival to jobs.
• Anticipate and plan scheduling needs 2-3 days in advance.
• Proofread of technician generated invoices, estimates, etc.
• Air Conditioning experience a major plus.
Candidate must be friendly, outgoing, and with a desire to help others.