Air Table Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Table Operator
Burn Table Operator / Plasma Table
North Houston Steel Supply Company seeks and experienced Precision Plasma Table Operator to fill the 2nd and 3rd shift
· Must have experience with precision work and keeping tight tolerances
· Must be familiar with different material, aluminum, Inconel, stainless, carbon etc.
· Must know how to use calipers, mics, and be an expert with a tape measure
· Know how to operate, change parts and maintain the machine and table
· Limited criminal history
· Pass pre-employment drug test
Email resumes to email@example.com or apply online at www.ameritechsi.com/on-line-application
Fry/ Steam Table Operator /Grill Operator
Fry/ Steam Table Operator /Grill Operator: The primary responsibility of the grill operator is to prepare to order within 5-8 minutes quality grill products in accordance with specific cooking procedures using the grill bun toaster, spat, meat for and CRT.
Cooking times, setting, and monitoring equipment temperatures. Restocking, sanitizing work area and following safety, security, uniform and company rules are essential to successfully operating grill station. The primary responsibility of the fry/steam table operator is to prepare to order quality fry/steam table products within 5-8 minutes in accordance with specific cooking procedures using the deep fry, timer, steam table, microwave, tongs, taco shell former, and fry baskets.
Cooking times, setting, and monitoring equipment temperatures. Restocking, sanitizing work area and following safety, security, sanitation, uniform and company rules are essential to successfully operating the fry/steam table station. Clean work areas.
Good vision (general and close), good hearing, manual dexterity, standing, bending, stretching and walking throughout shift, lift and carry 30 pounds, maintain good personal hygiene/ uniform, and balance a tray. Retains verbal requests and menu preparation procedures. Pass background check if hired. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Post a Job
Laser Burn Table Operator
MK Metal Products, Inc.
Laser Burn Table Operator
MK Metal Products is a growing metal manufacturing company looking for candidates with solid laser burn table operator/set-up skills, experience, and strong work ethics to add to the strength of our manufacturing team.
Successful candidates will be responsible for safety, quality, and productivity of the forming of our sheet steel products.
Desired Skill and Experience:
- ATTENDANCE: Good Attendance
- ATTITUDE: Positive Team Attitude
- ABILITY: Ability to read and understand engineered drawings, understand bend allowances, understand CNC controls, set-up press brakes, and operate machine.
- High School Graduate
- Good energy level, must be productive, making best use of time
- Mathematical skills
- Proficient with the use of all basic hand tools including tape measures, digital calipers, and sheet metal gauges.
- Self Motivated with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have own hand tools and lockable toolbox. (Company provides power tools)
Successful candidates, due to the physical nature of work assignments must be physical fit, safety conscience, ambitious, have good attendance, great attitude.
MK Metal Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work place. MK Metal Products offers a clean modern work environment, health care benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, competitive compensation with bonus programs.
Burn Table Operator
Burn Table Operator:
Can run “Multiple torch oxygen-acetylene flame cutting equipment” and overhead crane.
They will need to be able to work alone for the most part.
They will work from drawing, blueprints, bills of material, cutting lists…
Some CNC experience would be preferred.
Hours 4pm to 12:30pm
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
CAD Table Operator (Production) - 2Nd Shift
We are not just a box company. Premier Packaging is a fast growing, forward thinking provider for all packaging needs. From corrugated, warehouse solutions, design & engineering to packaging supplies.
We are currently looking for a CAD Table Operator. This position will help support our full time packaging designers, by operating our CAD Table and assisting with cutting samples. This position will be based out of our Corporate office in Louisville, and will report to the Design Manager.
- Familiar with, and/or the ability to learn Artios CAD and/or Solidworks and AutoCad
- Ability to follow instructions; but also work independently
- Ability to assemble packaging to specifications
- Ability to operate CAD Table
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of how to read CAD specs
- Assist with packaging testing
- Assist with our Tooling Team
- Future State - be able to assist with some packaging design work
- High School diploma or GED required
- Strong computer aptitude- Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, internet usage; Solidworks, ArtiosCAD
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal skills; Exceptional organizational/prioritization skills
Starting Pay: $12.69/hr
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 3pm- 11pm; OT may be required
CNC Plasma Table Operator
Under direct supervision – Perform all functions associated with operation of the CNC Plasma Table. Start-up and shut down procedures; transfer of programs to and from the host computer; setting up and modifying the programs to produce required parts. Coordinates job lists daily with Machine Shop Leadman..
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Proficient operation of a CNC plasma table.
- Read SigmaNest Layout Detail specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Knowledge of raw materials used on the CNC plasma table (material grade, thickness, etc.).
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measure work piece dimensions, using rule, template, or other measuring instruments to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Process inspection, verification, and documentation of daily job duties.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service
- Quality control is the responsibility of the operator
- Performs preventative maintenance and communicates problems as necessary
- Performs miscellaneous job tasks as assigned by Supervisor
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Individual must possess these knowledge’s, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good math and measurement skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Ability to manage several projects and stage raw material
Table Saw Operator
Cut Out Dept. Cabinet Builder
Job Summary: Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and mortises to surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products.
Kansas City, KS
Pay: $12.00-$15.00 depending on experience
Schedule: 1st shift starting at 6 am – 2:30pm.
Responsible for operating saws, cutting off cut lists, and preparing materials.
Skills required: Ability to read a tape measure is a must, as well as read and a follow a cut list, take direction, knowledge of chop saws, table saws, sliding table saws, jointer. Experience in a Cabinet Shop is a huge plus.
Steps to Apply
- Fill out an online application at https://www.expresspros.com/kansascityshawneeks/
- Call the office to schedule an appointment to be seen by our staffing consultants.
- Come into our office at 6431 Quivira Road, Shawnee KS, 66216
About Express Pros Shawnee:
We have a dedicated staff who partners with local businesses to help match job openings with associates who are ready to find their next career. We specialize in light industrial, manufacturing, administrative, professional search among others. Express Shawnee is part of a network of 760 individually owned offices in US and Canada with far reaching recruiting abilities. Please trust us to find your next dedicated employee.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in North America, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
CNC Plasma Table Operator
We build a large variety of products to fit our diverse customers needs. This affords our employees to face new tasks and challenges on a regular basis.We are seeking a skilled and experienced CNC Plasma Table Operator.
- 1-2 years experience operating a plasma table.
- Ability to operate forklift safely
- self motivated , work with little supervision and stay on task
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
- Mechanically inclined
- Goal driven individual, motivated to achieve deadlines.
- Work independently or in a team environment.
Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Burn Table Operator
Requisition Number17-0127 Post Date7/26/2017 TitleBurn Table Operator CompanyMatrix Service CityCatoosa State/ProvinceOK CountryUnited States DescriptionEXPERIENCE – 1 to 3+ years of experience operating a plasma or gas burning table; previous crane operation experience preferred. KNOWLEDGE – Ability to perform work with little supervision and with minimal errors.
SKILL – Ability to troubleshoot operating issues on burning equipment, basic math skills, ability to read and interpret drawings, legible printing / handwriting, and ability to read a tape measure. PRODUCTIVITY – Ensure all work referenced above is completed at an acceptable productivity level for employee’s classification and experience level. Productivity performance will be based on historical time studies of similar work.
DUTIES – Operates plasma or gas burning table equipment to cut and shape metal. Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Positions work piece; sets, stops, or guides piece according to specifications.
Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction. Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or genetic information.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
Burn Table Machine Operator
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry.
As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with strong emphasis process safety, as well as safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. WATSON BOWMAN ACME, a division BASF Construction Chemicals and one of the top 100 companies in the world, manufactures, markets & sells a full line of expansion control products for buildings, bridges, parking ramps, stadiums and more.
We offer a clean and safe work environment with wage progressions and other incentives based on your work record and time worked. Where the Chemistry Happens… Burn Table Machine Operator - 2 nd shift (1702690) – Buffalo, NY This is a 2 nd shift position, which consists of 4 – 10 hour shifts per week (Monday through Friday). This position is responsible for the operation of all fabrication equipment such as: brake press, shear, saw, iron worker, bender, drill press, punch, shot blaster, vulcanizing equipment and a variety of portable hand tools associated with the manufacture and fabrication of assemblies, sub-assemblies and related pieces for WBA products. Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You… Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you.
You @BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry. The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck.
From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career. Ingredients for Success:
What We Look For in You… Ingredients for Success:
What We Look For in You… Basic qualifications: + Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent + Must have 1–4 years of experience with burn table operation in using plasma or oxyfuel + Must have 1–4 years of experience / ability to read and interpret shop drawings + Must have at least basic math skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide) + Must have the 1–4 years of experience / ability to properly and accurately utilize measuring devices within close tolerances + Must have basic computer literacy (Windows 7 operating system, system navigation and on-line training) Preferred Qualifications: + Trade school, technical school or other degree + 1–4 years of experience with Pronest software + 1–4 years of experience with CNC programming + 1–4 experience in handling heavy gauge metals + 1–4 years of experience with operating tow motors, swing cranes, overhead cranes We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Job:PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Organization:N-EBN-Construction Chemicals North America
Title:Burn Table Machine Operator
Post a Job