Air Table Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Table Operator
Laser Burn Table Operator
MK Metal Products, Inc.
Laser Burn Table Operator
MK Metal Products is a growing metal manufacturing company looking for candidates with solid laser burn table operator/set-up skills, experience, and strong work ethics to add to the strength of our manufacturing team.
Successful candidates will be responsible for safety, quality, and productivity of the forming of our sheet steel products.
Desired Skill and Experience:
- ATTENDANCE: Good Attendance
- ATTITUDE: Positive Team Attitude
- ABILITY: Ability to read and understand engineered drawings, understand bend allowances, understand CNC controls, set-up press brakes, and operate machine.
- High School Graduate
- Good energy level, must be productive, making best use of time
- Mathematical skills
- Proficient with the use of all basic hand tools including tape measures, digital calipers, and sheet metal gauges.
- Self Motivated with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have own hand tools and lockable toolbox. (Company provides power tools)
Successful candidates, due to the physical nature of work assignments must be physical fit, safety conscience, ambitious, have good attendance, great attitude.
MK Metal Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work place. MK Metal Products offers a clean modern work environment, health care benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, competitive compensation with bonus programs.
Table Saw Operator
Cut Out Dept. Cabinet Builder
Job Summary: Cut, shape, and assemble wooden articles or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and mortises to surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products.
Kansas City, KS
Pay: $12.00-$15.00 depending on experience
Schedule: 1st shift starting at 6 am – 2:30pm.
Responsible for operating saws, cutting off cut lists, and preparing materials.
Skills required: Ability to read a tape measure is a must, as well as read and a follow a cut list, take direction, knowledge of chop saws, table saws, sliding table saws, jointer. Experience in a Cabinet Shop is a huge plus.
Steps to Apply
- Fill out an online application at https://www.expresspros.com/kansascityshawneeks/
- Call the office to schedule an appointment to be seen by our staffing consultants.
- Come into our office at 6431 Quivira Road, Shawnee KS, 66216
About Express Pros Shawnee:
We have a dedicated staff who partners with local businesses to help match job openings with associates who are ready to find their next career. We specialize in light industrial, manufacturing, administrative, professional search among others. Express Shawnee is part of a network of 760 individually owned offices in US and Canada with far reaching recruiting abilities. Please trust us to find your next dedicated employee.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in North America, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Burn Table Operator
Operate plasma table to cut metal parts. Previous experience required.
CNC Plasma Table Operator
We build a large variety of products to fit our diverse customers needs. This affords our employees to face new tasks and challenges on a regular basis.We are seeking a skilled and experienced CNC Plasma Table Operator.
- 1-2 years experience operating a plasma table.
- Ability to operate forklift safely
- self motivated , work with little supervision and stay on task
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
- Mechanically inclined
- Goal driven individual, motivated to achieve deadlines.
- Work independently or in a team environment.
Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
General Manager / Operating Partner Round Table Franchised Restaurant
Growing Round Table Pizza Franchisee seeks operating partner for day to day General Manager responsibilities. At Round Table Pizza we are not searching for just another GM. The right candidate will be passionate about building on our Million+ sales volumes in our restaurants by maintaining and building upon the integral role we play in the communities in which we do business.
No other restaurant company serves the community like Round Table! Whether its helping local schools earn tens of thousands of dollars or creating an inviting environment for teams, birthdays and special events; we are community gathering places where our goal is to provide exceptional dining experiences for customers whether they dine in, take out, or order for delivery.
We are offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate. To start, the salary is $55k per year PLUS a bonus based on operating profits on a monthly basis. We provide dental insurance and personal time off and paid vacation. After 2 years, if we find we are a good match and work well together, an equity stake may be available in the company with little or no up front investment.
The successful candidate will have 3 years of General Manager experience in high volume, food service environments and must have a track record of developing professional and productive operations where employees can flourish and guests are overwhelmed with competent, kind service. The locations are in Pierce County in Washington State.
Forklift Operator / Air Export Warehouse Clerk
Forklift Operator/ Air Export Warehouse Clerk - 3 Openings!
• 6am-3pm shift/ Tuesday-Saturday
• 1pm-10pm shift/ Monday-Friday
• 10pm-6am shift/ Monday-Friday
Do you love a high activity environment where the day flies by quickly? Join a friendly and collaborative Bensenville company that is always busy! Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Clerk will earn up to $17/hour.
Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Clerk responsibilities:
• drive forklifts to move products and materials
• assist with warehouse support functions
• enter information into the computer
• provide customer service
• track shipments
• label materials
Forklift Operator / Warehouse Clerk qualifications:
• minimum of 1 year of Forklift experience in a warehouse/ logistics / export/ distribution setting
• energetic personality and dedication to achieving positive results
• strong and very accurate Data Entry/ computer entry skills
• Warehouse support experience required
• RF scanning experience preferred
• excellent communication rapport
• ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• valid driver’s license
Air Set Operator
Air Set Operator
Are you looking for a future in manufacturing??
If so we have the perfect job opportunity for you!!
- Metal Foundry in Bristol ,VA is looking for Air Set Operators to work on their aluminum molds
- Air Set Operator position requires manufacturing experience
- Foundry experience is preferred
- Position is 1st shift Monday-Thursday with OT on Fridays
- Position is screen-to-hire at 90 days with full benefits upon hire
- Starting pay is $9.50/hour with raise upon hire
- Steel toed boots and long pants are required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Candidates must meet drug screen and background screen requirements
Interested candidates should apply and contact our office 423-764-1334
Warehouse - Air Cargo Builder And Forklift Operator - LAX
Essential Duties and
- Cargo acceptance, with cargo acceptance sheets.
- Weighing cargo, recording the weight and dims accurately in the warehouse system. Print arrival notices.
- CCSF Certified, screening cargo and following all TSA regulations, will train.
- Building airline units.
- Making sure all supplies for the warehouse are on hand.
- Working closely with operations.
- Must work efficiently, following procedures
- Certified fork lift operator, will train.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. Or more.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English proficiently.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must have airline unit building experience - ULD (AKE, PMC, PAJ).
- Work is done before leaving the office.
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check.
AMI operates in 5 regions across the USA with branches in Atlanta (ATL), Chicago (ORD), Dallas-Ft Worth (DFW), New York (JFK), Los Angeles (LAX), and Miami (MIA).
Burn Table Operator
Burn Table Operator:
Can run “Multiple torch oxygen-acetylene flame cutting equipment” and overhead crane.
They will need to be able to work alone for the most part.
They will work from drawing, blueprints, bills of material, cutting lists…
Some CNC experience would be preferred.
Hours 4pm to 12:30pm
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
CAD Table Operator (Production) - 1St Shift
We are not just a box company. Premier Packaging is a fast growing, forward thinking provider for all packaging needs. From corrugated, warehouse solutions, design & engineering to packaging supplies.
We are currently looking for a CAD Table Operator. This position will help support our full time packaging designers, by operating our CAD Table and assisting with cutting samples. This position will be based out of our Corporate office in Louisville, and will report to the Design Manager.
- Familiar with, and/or the ability to learn Artios CAD and/or Solidworks and AutoCad
- Ability to follow instructions; but also work independently
- Ability to assemble packaging to specifications
- Ability to operate CAD Table
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of how to read CAD specs
- Assist with packaging testing
- Assist with our Tooling Team
- Future State - be able to assist with some packaging design work
- High School diploma or GED required
- Strong computer aptitude- Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, internet usage; Solidworks, ArtiosCAD
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal skills; Exceptional organizational/prioritization skills
Starting Pay: $12.69/hr
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 7am- 3pm; OT may be required