Air Valve Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Air Valve Repairer
Valve Repair Technician
The position primarily works in the valve repair shop and is responsible for the following:
- Repair and evaluation of control valves, manual valves and safety valves and valve operators.
- Calibrate and troubleshoot pneumatic and electronic valve controllers (positioners)
- Inspect, repair and test valve assemblies.
- Execute general shop maintenance: storage and equipment cleanup, shipping/receiving.
- Responsible for the safety of self and others including reporting of all work related injuries, near misses, equipment damage and unsafe acts as soon as practicable to supervisor or senior technician.
- Tear down and troubleshooting of customer owned property for inspection, repair, reassembly and testing based on customer communications.
- Assembling, testing and painting of new or used valves.
- Field Service work as needed based on workload
- Basic computer skills preferred but not required.
- Drivers license
- Pre-employment DOT physical & drug screening
- Technical certificate a plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude/experience.
- Technically inclined
- Ability both in a team environment and alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use basic hand tools safely.
- Ability to read and write clearly.
- Ability to read, understand and follow technical specifications for the assembly, tear-down and repair of valves and valve accessories
- Welding/Machining experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, visitors and other employees.
Other Qualifications/ Work Environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to operate safely in a heavy equipment shop/plant environment.
- Flexible/irregular shift and hours.
- Self motivated, hands on, ambitious.
- Attentive to detail; recognizing the importance of accuracy in testing and product preparation
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver License
Residential Air Conditioning Repair Associate
Our clients include integrated oil companies, major mining multinationals, as well as several of the world's largest global electric utilities and power-generation firms. In addition, we work closely with the Global Markets group by supporting energy and commodity trading and sector analysis/portfolio management groups within financial institutions. We also collaborate with the other client services teams on a variety of strategic research projects and thematic workshops.
Operate, maintain, adjust, and repair of equipment that provides heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Experience with the repair and operation of HVAC systems which service commercial buildings that exceed 500,000 gross square feet.
?Direct advisory services: We offer quarterly in-person commodity outlook presentations, tailored to client interests within our broad suite of thematic coverage. In addition, clients have full access to Eurasia Group's research platform of directors and senior analysts via phone and email.
?Regional and thematic research products: Our group's flagship product is Energy Trendwatch, which is distributed to clients on a weekly basis. Our clients also receive Eurasia Group's suite of daily, weekly, and monthly publications, ranging from event-driven notes to forward-looking regional and global outlooks.
?Tailored projects & consulting: We provide a variety of bespoke services in conjunction with Eurasia Group's regional research groups, including market-entry analysis, executive briefings, monitoring services, strategic planning, country studies, and sector-focused comparative risk modeling.
Post a Job
CMO Valve Engineer - Technology Specialist, Engineer, Support Engineer Or Sr. Engineer
Job Description This position is responsible for performing, under general supervision, challenging mechanical engineering work but with limited direct responsibility. Specific job positions may include planning, designing and/or overseeing construction, installation, operation and maintenance of components, systems and facilities used in the generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electrical energy. CMO valve engineering position is a first responder on valve issues at SSES, by first walking down the valve, developing a Failure Modes Analysis (FMA), troubleshooting plan, and engaging the Programs Engineering / Design Engineering groups when required to help resolve the valve issue. In addition, this position will support the Maintenance technicians during the repair and subsequent post maintenance testing Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: + Maintain the design bases of Susquehanna SES. Design bases means that information which identifies the specific functions to be performed by a structure, system, or component of a facility, and the specific values or ranges of values chosen for controlling parameters as reference bounds for design.
Assists in the work on smaller engineering projects or well-defined areas of larger projects. Uses existing procedures to investigate, evaluate and assist in producing technically correct and cost effective designs or recommendations that solve ongoing problems.
Builds relationships that will facilitate knowledge transfer, cross functional knowledge of related work groups, and ability to present work products effectively.
Works under supervision in the field and/or home office in a variety of functions and challenging but structured work that develops competencies in the function/discipline.
Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using well defined engineering procedures, which may include routine and diagnostic testing of components and systems, and engineering studies.
Continually expands and improves technical and business skill set under own initiative with instruction, guidance and direction from others.
Assists in a variety of topics including developing innovative procedures, improved design recommendations or new or better equipment purchase recommendations.
Provides support to address emergent plant issues (e.g., troubleshooting, etc.)
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS Candidates must meet the basic qualifications of one of the following qualification groups to receive consideration.
Technology Specialist + Associate Degree in a technical area or substantial technical training. Experience in the technical area they are involved with. This experience may come from working in the technical field for more than five (5) years and supplemented by technical training (internal or external). The knowledge and experience must be sufficient enough, in that specific area, to exceed or equal that of an entry-level engineer.
Engineer + Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, engineering technology, or other related science discipline from a college or university accredited by ABET, or recognized by ABET as substantially equivalent.
Support Engineer + Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, engineering technology, or other related science discipline from a college or university accredited by ABET, or recognized by ABET as substantially equivalent.
Minimum 2 years related engineering experience. Sr. Engineer + Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, engineering technology, or other related science discipline from a college or university accredited by ABET, or recognized by ABET as substantially equivalent.
Minimum 5 years’ related engineering experience.
Preferred Qualifications + Engineer in Training Certificate.
Working knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards for the specific position.
Professional Engineering registration in Pennsylvania
Number of Openings 1
Note: You will have an opportunity to add attachments to your application. Please use this opportunity to upload your resume, cover letter, and any relevant documents . Thank you for your interest in Talen Energy! Talen Energy is one of the largest competitive energy and power generation companies in North America. We operate power plants that use diverse fuel sources in the most attractive wholesale power markets, and sell energy to wholesale and retail customers in selected competitive markets. Our passion for excellence grows value through safe and efficient operations. We have an inclusive, diverse, respectful and collaborative workplace, and a strong commitment to innovation, teamwork and integrity. We generate energy for a brighter tomorrow. Talen Energy is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, disability, perceived disability or any other protected characteristic as may be defined by applicable law. If you need assistance with the application process, please email us at Talen_HR@talenenergy.com .
Post a Job
Pump Valve Motor Mechanic
All Type Hydraulic Pump Services is currently looking for a Pump Valve Motor Mechanicto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various types of small and large hydraulic pumps from road equipment. strip coal mines, rock queries, etc.
- Troubleshooting hydraulic issues with components
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Understanding of hydraulics
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are currently looking to hire Hydraulic Mechanics.
Nurse Practitioner - Dallas Valve Clinic (Prn)
Nurse Practitioner – CardiovascularSchedule: PRNMedical City Hospital – Dallas Valve InstituteNurse Practitioner – Cardiovascular Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care coordination for the Dallas Valve Institute: * Collaborate with Cardiovascular MDs , NPs and research partners.
Act as a liaison for evaluating and developing patient-centered care for the structural heart disease population.
Develop clinical protocols derived from evidence-based research for patient therapies.
Monitor clinical outcomes, identify quality analysis needs, contribute to quality guidelines in collaboration with ACC and STS guidelines.
Provide community outreach opportunities for staff, physicians and rural educational.
Provide daily oversight of clinic operations and staff.
Development of internal database to monitor patient outcomes, research opportunities and financial stewardship.
Provide patient follow-up in clinic in coordination with
About Medical City Hospital Dallas Medical City Hospital Dallas is a very “special” medical center located in far North Dallas that is designed with the health and well-being of the entire family. Prevention of disease is our focus, but treatment, when necessary is by some of the most highly specialized physicians in the country. In fact, patients travel to Medical City from over 75 countries and from all over the United States for the sophisticated treatment offered by some of its 400 in-house physician specialists….where they have access to the latest and most sophisticated technology. Over 95 different medical and surgical sub-specialists are housed within the “City”. Our medical center offers a full service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient centers, and a psychiatric hospital. Being recognized for their excellence in patient care, Medical City has received numerous awards including the Joint Commission’s highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United States. Why work for HCA: Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and what our employees have to say about working with Medical City. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: * Master’s degree in nursing.
Graduate from an accredited Clinical Nurse Specialist and or Nurse Practitioner Program * 3 years of advanced practice nurse experience preferred
Prior Cardiovascular experience with clinic oversight preferred
Certification in specialty
Strong Clinical experience required * * LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: * Current RN license in the State of Texas
Current APRN license in the State of Texas or Certification for Clinical Nurse Specialist
Certification as an ACNP by the ANCC and/or the AANP if Nurse Practitioner
Current American Heart Association BLS provider card * ACLS required within 6 months of hire KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: * Previous experience in complex clinical settings that required coordination of multiple series in a multidisciplinary fashion
Previous experience in academic and community teaching preferred
Advanced physical and psychosocial assessment of the complex cardiovascular patient population
Critical analysis and problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently; ability to interpret laboratory and radiographic data
Ability to work collaboratively through consultation with other healthcare team providers
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English
Title: *Nurse Practitioner
- Dallas Valve Clinic (PRN)*
Location: *Texas-Dallas-Medical City
Post a Job
RN Procedure Coordinator- Advanced Cardiac Valve Center
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the administrative or programmatic management of designated functions for a specialized department/area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Assess the needs of internal/external customers according to established professional standards and institutional guidelines/policy/procedure. 2.
Organizes and prioritizes services and activities considering the needs of the customers. 3. Actively participates in quality improvement, program development and professional growth activities for self while assisting in the professional development of others. 4. Evaluates effectiveness of services. 5.
Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of services. 6. Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of services.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: * Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program required. Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing Degree is preferred.
Experience: 3 years relevant experience.
License/Certification: Licensed to Practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia required.
Valid Virginia Driver’s License (VADL) may be required. GENERAL INFORMATION: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Pay Range: 31.98 - 51.17 Primary Location: Charlottesville City-Charlottesville Work Locations: Main Hospital (MainHosp) 1215 Lee St. Charlottesville, 22908 Job: Registered Nurse Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Employee Status: Regular Job Posting: Jun 20, 2017 Req ID: 33032
Post a Job
Valve Tech II
Key Energy ServicesValve Tech IISibley, LA 71073 Key Energy Services-A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
We are currently seeking a Valve Technician II for our Frac Stack and Well Testing Services. This position performs flow back, well testing, and rig up/rig down services in the field for Oil & Gas fracturing operations serviced by Key’s Edge division. Comprehensive knowledge of well-testing equipment and the ability to identify, isolate and repair equipment/process errors is crucial.
Successful candidates will have 3-5 years of experience and are familiar multiple Operators’ requirements. RESPONSIBILITIES: + Rebuilding 7" Frac Valves + Maintain and repair all components of a high-pressure, well-testing operation: flow lines/connections, manifolds, sand knock-outs, separators, flare stacks, gas busters, safety systems + Perform complex diagnostics through measurements, analysis and interpretation of fluids, sands, gases, minerals and pressures present within production wells + Process work-order tickets onsite and coordinate fulfillment with district administration staff + Monitor well production and document through internal and/or client-based reporting structures + Collaborate with client representatives and/or their third-party representatives as required + Perform all aspects of work in compliance with applicable HSE regulations and company policy + Perform worksite duties such as cleaning assigned work area and abiding by client rules/regulations + Transport equipment and/or personnel to and from worksites + Provide leadership to less experienced Well Testers when applicable + Perform other related duties as assigned PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: + High School Diploma/GED and/or 3-5 years work-related experience + Ability to apply mathematical skills in the calculation of gas and fluid rates without the use of computer or calculator + Detail oriented and must have excellent analytical and reasoning skills + Proficient in general computer use knowledge and MS Excel + Ability to read, write and communicate in English + Valid driver license and must meet all qualifications defined in company motor vehicle policy + Ability to effectively communicate with people internally and externally We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including: + Medical Insurance + Vision and Dental Insurance + Life Insurance + 401(k) + Education assistance + Short-Term Disability + Paid time off Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Post a Job
Valve And Shop Technician
Downing Wellhead and Premium Energy Group are seeking qualified Shop & Valve Technicians:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties: The position primarily works in the valve repair shop and is
· Making repairs to customer property including valves, wellheads, spools, chokes,
actuators, and other surface wellhead equipment as required.
· Assembling and breaking down of new or used equipment.
· Inspecting, repairing, testing equipment.
· Reading and interpreting blue prints and drawings.
· Executing general shop maintenance: storage, shop and equipment clean-up,
· Cleaning, Disassembly, Pressure washing, Reassembly, Testing, Greasing and
Painting of Wellhead and Frac equipment.
· Shop duties include any necessary upkeep of all hand and power tools. This also
includes housekeeping of work areas.
· Perform duties for QHSE as related to safety and quality, training of personnel,
safety & quality reports, logs, etc.
· High school degree or equivalent. This requirement may be waived if the
applicant possesses two years of related experience and/or training.
· Minimum 3 ½ years’ experience.
- Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures. Ability to write
routine reports and correspondence.
· Math Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, fractions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety
of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Minimal Computer Skills: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Skill to maintain equipment properly.
· Knowledge of machines and tools; able to determine the correct equipment
and tools needed to do a job correctly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job:
· The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
· Employee must possess the ability to operate, handle, and lift shop equipment and tools.
· Ability to lift materials and products up to 30 pounds.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Promotes Quality and HSE Policies to all employees and any other duties as
Downing is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Downing, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Account Manager, Spiration Valve System
Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes. Olympus America Inc
Chicago, IL - The Account Manager (AM), Spiration Valve System will be responsible for expanding commercial availability within the US thoracic surgery and interventional pulmonary marketplace for SVS under the HDE approval for treatment of prolonged air leaks. These responsibilities generally include sales and account management/support at approved facilities.EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
* Direct responsibility for achieving forecasted sales and account approvals within a defined region for the SVS HDE indication.
* Assist with the development of territory account universe by supplementing and verifying quantitative data on prevalence with field based intelligence improving the accuracy of account decile ranking and optimizing return on investment for resource allocation.
* Maintain appropriate account coverage and Spiration presence based on the account rating.
* Develop an effective territory business plan that aligns with corporate strategic objectives and utilize approved marketing tools and programs.
* Develop a clear understanding of product, existing market(s), competitive products and procedures.
* Articulate and apply comprehensive knowledge of the SVS and the disease state for which it is indicated for use to the customer.
* Develop and maintain customer base and relations during approval process and thereafter by providing first rate customer service, product education and training.
* Execute effective selling techniques and sales strategies that create opportunity and expand product demand.
* Manage the entire HDE approval process at assigned accounts, including but not limited to IRB approval, product training, and procurement approval.
* Maintain responsibility for ensuring all necessary HDE approval requirements are satisfied and approved by Regulatory and Quality prior to shipment of product.
* Maintain responsibility for implementing on-site technical training of support staff on balloon calibration, airway sizing and device tracking on an ongoing, as needed basis.
* Provide pre- and intra-operative technical support as per Company policy.
* Track and ensure IRB renewals in assigned accounts as well as any other requirements unique to an account to keep HDE approval current and active.
* Support and implement training of new AM’s and RAS’s as requested by the Director of Sales.
* Cover cases for colleagues as requested and available in the spirit of good teamwork and the greater good of the sales team.
* Manage all contracting activities between ORA and commercial accounts in the territory.
* Anticipate and amend or renew agreements based upon expiry dates and new product introductions post-approval.
* Primary liaison between account and Company for matters involving shipping, receiving and issuance of PO’s.
* Work with Operations and Finance to ensure order fulfillment, product return and PO acquisition.
* Maintain appropriate balance between approval accruals and sales to meet forecasted goals.
* Adhere to all Spiration policies and procedures with respect to interactions with HCPs.
* Adhere to all Spiration policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook.
* Maintain responsibility for complete and timely submission of all administrative requirements such as field reports, business plans, training documents, expense reports, purchasing agreements, CRM updates etc.
* Manage territory expenses per ORA T&E policy and as a responsible steward for the company financial resources.
* support the VAST study at applicable sites.
* Provide technical support to clinical investigators and site coordinators during valve placement procedures.
* Provide Digital Thoracic Drainage System (DTDS) operational support.
* Assist in maintaining investigational device and DTDS inventory.
* Assist in educating staff members at approved study sites on the investigational study and in identifying potential study subjects with an existing air leak.
* Perform all other essential duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred; life sciences or business administration is a plus.
* Minimum of 7 years in medical sales and/or clinical field experience is required.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in the medical device field is preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in inter-operative technical support is also required.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of solution based selling.
* Effective communication and influence skills are essential.
* Must be adept at understanding the needs and influence of personnel ranging from nurses to executive administration decision makers.
* Strong analytical skills to effectively track account activity and develop territory business plan are necessary.
* Strong business acumen that enables the ability to manage internal account and cross specialty politics as well as capitalize on regional business patterns, and competitive trends is essential.
* Ability to manage complexity through effective planning/organizational skills is preferred.
* Ability to work effectively independently is necessary.
* Must posses strong interdependent partnering skills that foster working relationship across departments.
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
* Microsoft Visio skills are desired.
* Superior writing, composition, English grammar skills are a must.
* Must have proven record of consistently following through on commitments.
* Must have service oriented approach, be flexible and proactive towards changing needs.
* Must be exceptionally team focused and actively contribute to a positive and innovative work environment.
* Must have proven ability to work on assignments that are complex and sensitive in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
* Must possess ability to work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations, and have a passion for continuous improvement and quality.
* Must be able to demonstrate the highest ethical standards, actively promotes trust, respect and integrity in all dealings both inside and outside the Company.
* Ability to work overtime, including evenings on occasion, is necessary.
* Must be able to travel, up to 75%.
* Must have valid driver’s license.
Offer Manager Valves And Actuators
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk. Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric’s Building and IT Business has an outstanding full time opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Offer Manager Actuators and Valves in our innovative and collaborative Rockford Design Center in Rockford, Illinois. This position will report to the Director of Actuators and Valves.What do you get to do in this position?__ * Be responsible for the full lifecycle management of our family of HVAC Valves and Actuators including evolution, adaptation and obsolescence of your product offers. * Develop a clear roadmap based on growth opportunity and supported by input from customers, channel partners, and internal groups. * Analyze business and markets for your product offer including product positioning, market price benchmarking and new growth opportunities. * Collaborate with R&D;, sales and customers from initial thought to product introduction. This includes analyzing and anticipating market trends, creating and finalizing market requirements specifications, and coordinating business cases and financial justifications for projects.
This job might be for you if: * You have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical (engineering, HVAC, or Automation) or business related field. * You have 5+ years of experience in a technical, product, or customer related role. * You have developed a product roadmap based on input from customers, sales, competitive intelligence and our overall strategy. * You have practiced value based pricing to maximize growth and profits. * You have superior presentations skills and can represent our company with professionalism and integrity. * You possess a strong business and financial acumen and are able to make informed and quick decisions. * You are competent in the use of Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools. * _You work with passion, focus and attention to detail in a high performance, fast paced environment. You are committed to setting and meeting schedules and managing multiple priorities. You are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. _ * _You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. _
* * We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY. Let us learn about you!
Apply today. You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Illinois-Rockford Schedule: Full-time Unposting Date: Ongoing Req ID: 003IL6
Post a Job