Airborne Sensor Specialist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Airborne Sensor Specialist
Design Engineer I (Aerospace)
Design Engineer I (Aerospace) Job Description Santa Ana, California Email to a Colleague Apply / Submit Your Resume JOB SUMMARY Prepares various equipment and engineering proposals to develop designs for products. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES + Design varied equipment and develops necessary product specifications.
Attend design reviews.
Participate in customer interface discussions.
Participate in product testing and installation.
Analyze research and test data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
Confer to clarify or resolve problems to finalize design development.
Prepare preparation of product or system layout as well as detailed drawings and schematics.
Follow company policy and procedures. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE + Explosives Certification Training is required before handling explosives.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures/ effectively present information and responds to questions groups of managers, clients, and customers.
Competent knowledge of advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Working knowledge of mathematical concepts such as plane and solid geometry, and trigonometry.
Proficient in fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram formats.
Working knowledge of database, MS Project, AutoCad, Excel, Costpoint, solid modeling and design tools, and word processing software.
Project management and planning skills. QUALIFICATIONS Must be US Citizen EDUCATION Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from a four year college. EXPERIENCE Recent college graduate to two years of detailed, in-depth experience in a specialist area such as mechanical, fabric, or electrical is preferred. Airborne Systems is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Business Operations: Sales Proposal Analyst
What you will do: Responsible for the internal coordination and day to day management of Business Development/Operations customer sales opportunities. The incumbent will use varying methods of planning, communication, tracking and monitoring to remove obstacles and move these opportunities through the planning and bidding processes. The incumbent will develop and implement processes to manage internal checks/balances and deadlines for RFP/Proposals and related bid activity, maintaining data files, producing reports comparing bid to actual results, analysis of the results and promulgation of process & performance improvement ideas. Incumbent will produce bid products that provide a compelling value proposition for a customer’s consideration through the coordination of efforts by a variety of professionals without direct supervisory responsibility for those individuals.
What you need: * Bachelor’s degree in a Technical/Business or other Professional discipline and 3 years of relevant experienceORRelated Associates Degree and -5 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of sales, business, and marketing processes.
Verbal, written presentation, problem solving & interpersonal skills necessary to effectively use fact based reasoning to communicate, update, persuade and facilitate discussionsas well motivate behavior change with all levels of employee, management & customers to achieve desired goals.
Strong business acumen with analytical, problem solving, project management and data manipulation/presentation skills to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations.
Effective collaboration, team building, time management, and organizational skills.
Demonstrated capability and flexibilityto work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, making decisions and exercising sound judgment.
Demonstrated high degree of ethical and responsible customer service and relationship building abilities with both internal stakeholders and clients.
Minimum of 3 years related business experience
Prior demonstrated experience in the development and manipulation of data spreadsheets, database and web-based applications
Prior experience participating in the RFP/RFI process.
Proficiency in the operation of Microsoft Office products (including Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint), database software (such as SUGAR), e-mail and web-based applications.
Preferred Job Skills: * Prior business/customer service experience, particularly in an airline, MRO, OEM environment would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance and related estimating and contractual processes AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status. ##
Airborne Technologies Inc., is hiring a Sales Contracts Administrator. We are looking for a self motivated individual that has the drive and energy to work in a busy office environment.
Airborne Technologies Inc. Is a multi-faceted supplier of precision aerospace structural components and assemblies for the military. Our company s capabilities include complete tool design, precision manufacturing, engineering, sheet metal fabrication and assembly.
This position reports directly to the General Manager. This position supports the Sales Department and Government Contracts, this position will require you to interface with various other departments. This is an administrative-level position that will require you to be stationary for long periods of time. The Sales Contract Representative will be responsible for maintaining business relationships by understanding customer needs, requirements and through knowledge obtained by the interpretation of sales contracts.
- Keeps Management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Understand the customer needs and requirements
- Work closely with Sales Manager and government agencies to ensure timely execution of sales contracts, inquiries, and correspondents
- Customer service
- Co-administer the preparation and revision of contracts
- Track authorizations and sales orders
- Prepare and disperse information to appropriate employees/departments regarding contract status
- Maintain files for each contract which includes; correspondents, changes/deviations, amendments, and payment schedules
- Track payments and deadlines
- Analyze and mitigate risk by communicating with management regarding delays, discrepancies, etc.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
- Working with government agencies to ensure we are adhering to sales contracts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
- Source new sales opportunities
- Respond to customer or management needs by faxing, scanning, emailing and/or in addition to partnering with different levels of personnel
- Coordinate actions with procurement team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the following skills/knowledge and abilities. The requirements below are a representation of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this position.
- Must have experience working in a sales department (3 years preferably)
- Must have experience working with government contracts (2-3 years preferably)
- Aerospace industry knowledge is a huge plus
- Inside Sales experience within a manufacturing environment required
- Strong computer skills; technically savvy with the ability to adapt to multiple software/systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions
- Ability to handle multiple task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of the organization
- Excellent reading and language comprehension
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify errors or inconsistencies
A combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have at minimum a high school diploma with at least 5 years experience in sales
- Any formal educational degree/certification in business administration with at least 3 years in sales.
Must have experience in government contracts.
Airborne Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics.Post a Job
Technical Product Marketing Manager
JOB POSTING: Technical Product Marketing Manager PNI Sensor Corporation is the world’s foremost expert in precision location, motion tracking, and fusion of sensor systems into real-world applications.
Our technology is used in consumer electronics and wearables, smart parking, IoT, robotics, automotive, military, and other applications, by customers such as HTC, Nintendo, Samsung, iRobot, Sony, General Motors, STMicroelectronics, Ford, Advantech, L3, and Thales. PNI is seeking an energetic, motivated Technical Product Marketing Manager to help drive the company’s growth in the IoT, consumer, scientific, and mobile markets. The ideal candidate is self-starting, well-organized, action-oriented and articulate, loves technology, was trained as an engineer or enjoys working with engineers.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position requires a flexible candidate that can think on their feet, solve problems and offer insightful feedback. Responsibilities: In this role, the Technical Product Marketing Manager will: • Talk with customers to get feedback on products and gather requirements • Demonstrate product functionality to internal and external stakeholders • Manage current projects that are in development • Review product documentation and prepare materials for marketing launches • Ensure that the technical support team has the information they need to support released products Primary functions include: • Lead and drive new product development under the guidance of the Director of Marketing for the New Product Introduction (NPI) process: Gate 0 to product release/review. • Create the product requirements document (PRD) deliverable to Engineering to enable Engineering to enter Gate 1 of the NPI process.
You will work with the Director of Marketing to include information on target market, competition, market size, product value proposition, product function, applications, schedule and financial analysis. Any unique features and how they create or add significant value should be emphasized.A product roadmap, product gross margin, and ROI analyses should be included. • Responsible for developing the Project Schedule with major milestones. At a minimum it must include expected Gate Review milestones and planned customer deliverables.Responsible for coordination cross-organizationally (Engineering-Sales-Marketing-Operations-Management) in order to drive this process through to conclusion (final product release/ECO sign off/review). • Have in-depth technical knowledge of competitive products.
Qualifications: • Been trained in a larger company’s product marketing department and has taken products from inception through market launch • Has worked in a smaller, entrepreneurial organization short on resources (e.g. start-up style) • Technically astute and capable of being a liaison to Engineering • Proven analytical and project management skills • Proven experience creating Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) that reflect the requirements of the target market and target customers • Is not afraid of learning something new • Can lead and get results without a lot of internal staff • Strong writing skills, quick learner, creative thinker, fresh ideas Good to work with Education: Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business or Marketing. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
Must have 5+ years of product marketing experience. PNI Sensor Corporation is a Equal Opportunity Employer .
Post a Job
Busy Surgical practice located in West Islip looking for experienced Medical Professional to work in all areas of medical office. Kowledege of front desk, medical billing, and pre operative interviews needed to become part of our team.
Answerphones, Make appointments thru EMR, Check Medical Benefits, Interview Patients for surgery, Medical Billing knowledge, and general secretarial duties.
Must be able to communicate well with others and multi task, Medical office Experience needed.
Tire Sales & Service Manager
70 year old tire & auto service business looking for a sales manager for tires and automotive services. Must be outgoing, highly motivated and customer service focused possesing a high level of professional integrity.
Tire & automotive experience preferred. Able to communicate effectively on the phone and with customers in store, understanding and exceeding customer demands. Computer knowledge preferred and ability to process orders through point of sale software.
Looking for a team player who is self motivated, energetic, outgoing, organized, willing to grow in knowledge and sales driven. Looking for long term growth within the company. Need to be able to work well under pressure and handle multiple tASKS.
Post a Job
Fire Alarm Technician
We are seeking a Fire Alarm Technician to join our team! You will install and repair alarm and other low voltage wiring and equipment.
- Install, program, repair new and older systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with systems
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Previous experience in alarm, low voltage installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Clean driving record and back ground check
Earn Up To $4,000 Per Week As A Professional Career Insurance Agent
With the Senior Crisis developing we will go from 45 million to 95 million seniors by 2027; that is 1 Senior every second and 10,000 seniors turning 65 a day for the next 14yrs! WITH ILLINOIS BROKE---- SENIORS ARE SCARED AND LOOKING FOR HELP AND ANSWERS..
The financial possibilities with this career are based on a passion to help people and a strong work ethic. By bringing knowledge and fundamentals to this growing Senior Market we have been able to combine a want with a need.
STOP MESSING AROUND WITH AGENCIES TRYING TO MAKE YOU A ENTRY LEVEL SALES MAN OR WOMAN AND LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW YOU CAN HAVE A "PROFESSIONAL SALES CAREER." What is the difference?? About $50,000 - $100,000+ a year... Stop working for a $300 paycheck and Start working for a $1,000 to $4,000 per week paychecks!!!!
#1- Yes I have leads to call
#2- Yes I have orphan policy holders to call
#3- Yes I have training to make you successful
#4- Yes I will show you the leads when you come in for an interview
#5- If you really want to make $1,000 to $4,000 per week let's talk, but if you just want to see how many job postings you can apply to please do not respond.
# Finally- I DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH USELESS REQUIRED MEETINGS - I DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO COME TO THE OFFICE- I JUST FOCUS ON MAKING YOU SUCCESSFUL WHICH MEANS MAKING MONEY EVERY WEEK AND NOT $200-$300!!!!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
*We currently have over 200,000 LEADS to work..
*Have access to over 46,000 Turning 65 leads for agents using our sales genie credits.
*We're backed by a major carrier that gives up to $55,000 a year to order mailings for Agents.*
*Provide product training online so you don't have to come to the office and one on one if you need it..
*Vested Renewals and Commissions paid directly by the carrier to the agent.
* Income ranges from $4,000 - $12,000 plus per month.
Sincerely & Honestly,
Eric Nichols, President-CEO
Hvac Tech With $5,000 Sign ON Bonus*
HVAC Superhero Tech: We’re looking for exceptional HVAC Technicians to deliver the highest quality customer experience in residential HVAC repair and installation. In 2013, we joined the Nexstar family and have transformed our business and operating philosophy. Nexstar, simply put, is revolutionizing the way home service companies work with customers. We are committed to treating customers with the highest integrity. We will never compromise our integrity to generate revenue. In fact, WE DON'T WANT YOU EVER TO USE HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS. Instead, we will teach you a philosophy of creating alternative solutions that a customer will choose from. Our experience thus far has been overwhelming and TECHNICIAN COMPENSATION IS AS HIGH AS IT HAS EVER BEEN. Most importantly, we have been getting great reviews from our customers! OUR NUMBER ONE GOAL AS AN ORGANIZATION IS TO INCREASE OUR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT BASE. We have nearly doubled our active agreements in the last two years and expect to reach 10,000 active agreements in the next three years. What that means to you is that we can PROVIDE WORK FOR YOU YEAR ROUND. Responsibilities: Understand our sales philosophy and hold yourself accountable for using the Nexstar way to its highest potential. Build our Brandshowing our customers the Best Side of You! Help us retain our status as the top
Trane and Carrier ProductServiceand Replacement Dealer. Requirements + EPA Refrigerant Handling Certification
- Registered as a HVAC Service Technician with the State of Texas + Minimum of two years’ experience + Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams + Clean, safe driving record + Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities + Strong verbal and written communications + Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today + Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team + Great, Engaging Attitude + N.A.T.E. Certified, or able to become N.A.T.E. Certified within one year of employment Benefits + $5,000 sign on bonus for exceptional and experienced candidates (SUBJECT TO TENURE REQUIREMENTS AND PROVEN SALES ABILITY - ASK FOR DETAILS AT INTERVIEW) + Hourly wage will range between $18.00 to $25.00 with generous commission potential + DISPATCH FROM YOUR HOME TO YOUR FIRST CALL + Medical + Dental, Vision, Life and Long-term Disability + Continuous training + Relocation assistance is available
Pressure Specialist Inc/ Ninja Paintball located in Crystal Lake IL is the industry leading designer and manufacturer of regulators and accessories for the sport of paintball. We are seeking energetic, team orientated individual to join our dynamic, fast growing, organization.
Perform duties to setup, and operate CNC SWISS TYPE MACHINES WITH FANUC CONTROL
Work from work orders, samples and instructions
Load bar feeder
Operate CNC SWISS MACHINES
Monitor machine operations and readouts to assure proper equipment operation.
Make adjustments to tooling required to maintain tolerances.
Blow off, wipe, stack, and package completed parts.
Check work for proper finish and dimensions
Check and refill coolants and fluids on machine as necessary.
Replace, reset, and sharpen tools when necessary.
Use electronic and manual micrometers
Performs other duties as assigned.
Associated topics: automated, cad, cnc fabricating, cnc machining, computer aided manufacturing, computer numeric control, computer aided manufacturing, machine operator, precision machining, smt machine Post a Job