Airborne Sensor Specialist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Airborne Sensor Specialist
Spray Equipment And Air Tool Repair Technician
We are looking for a Spray Equipment and Air Tool Repair Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various types of Industrial Spray Equipment and Pneumatic Tools. We provide a clean, air conditioned repair work area.
- Disassembly of liquid, resin or paint, pumps, spray guns and air tools
- Diagnosis, cleaning, assembly and testing equipment and components
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Fill out work orders and maintain time and parts records on repair jobs
- Preferably some knowledge or experience in a repair workshop, technical or mechanic environment
- Must be able to read equipment manuals and component parts breakdowns
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, good work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude
A well-established construction company in San Antonio, TX is seeking to hire a full-time, highly motivated, safety conscious individual to join our team of talented professionals.
Assists crew in drilling & installation of flagpoles in the South Texas area, primarily San Antonio and Austin. This position can be physical at times, working outdoors in all types of weather conditions. The ideal candidate must be able to lift 80+ lbs., enjoy physical work, have reliable transportation, and work well with others in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. As a flagpole technician, you will perform the following duties: install, service and maintain flag and flagpole products using a wide range of tools and equipment.
- Safe, efficient and timely completion of daily tasks with teammates
- Works well in teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to focus on tasks and duties without supervision
- Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide supreme customer service to our clients
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record to include: no DWI/DUI within 5 years, no more than 2 moving violations and 1 accident within the past 3 years
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Work Monday through Friday, 40 to 50hrs/wk.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Home nights and weekends
- Company match 401K
If you are committed to excellence and ongoing professional development, we would love to hear from you. Please call 210-716-0793 to leave name, number and a brief summary of prior work history.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Sensor Systems LLC is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of pressure, position and speed sensors for the aerospace, military and industrial markets. Sensor Systems is seeking hard working team oriented candidates to support our continued growth. In business for over 50 years, Sensor Systems offers competitive pay and benefits including health care, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401K plan.
· Contract review to ensure all terms and conditions are met and that the contract complies with legal requirements, customer specifications, company policies and all applicable government regulations
· Enter contract/subcontract data into appropriate data systems and prepare standard documentation
· Ensure final documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiation
· Maintain ISO/AS certified QMS and assist in audits
· Read and interpret requirements on technical drawings and documents
· Able to establish and maintain good relationships with Government and customer counterparts
· Familiar with FAA requirements
· Manage customer/supplier surveys and score cards
· Familiarity with Failure Analysis methodologies (Five whys, fishbone, etc.)
· Handle internal and external NCRs
· Bachelors degree and 2+ years of experience in quality systems
· Experience with all forms of government solicitations (RFP, RFQ and other forms) and managing all types of government contracts (IQC, LTC, and other)
· Working knowledge of statistical process control
· Six sigma green belt certification
· Familiarity with AS9102 forms
· Working knowledge and understanding of FAR, DFAR and ITAR
· Excellent excel and computer skills
· Team player with a history of success in communicating with all levels of management and customers
· Must be detail oriented and accurate, able to multi-task
We are E.O.E. Smoke/drug free.
Commercial Landscape Foreman
Commercial Landscape Install Foreman
Landscaping Company - Sherwood, AR
Our company is looking for an experienced Commercial Landscape Install Foreman. Must be able to run a Commercial Landscape Install crew, read & scale landscape blueprints. Please email resume with experience for consideration for this commercial landscape foreman position.
- Valid Driver's license
- Able to read blue prints
- Able to run skid loader, trencher, & mini excavator
- Plant knowledge
Compensation is based on experience.
looking for 2 warehouse people to operate forklists if needed. Full time and having plumbing knowledge is a huge plus. $12 per hour and up. Depending on experience.
Hvac Lead Installer
Installation of HVAC equipment for Commercial projects in the San Diego area.
- Install WSHP, Package units, etc
- Able to coordinate between Trades
- Read blupronts
- Manage crew and be able to put the too bag on too
- Good driving record
Dental Assistant/Front Office Part-Time With Possibility Of Full-Time
Need a qualified dental assistant for a specialty practice. Would need to assist during procedures and also manage front house duties when busy or slow i.e. answering phones, scheduling patients, checking in/out patients, processing insurance claims. Please only apply if you are comfortable doing both assisting and front office. Position could become full-time, but will start as part-time. Paid vacation and paid time off.
-Assist dentist in performing procedure
-Conduct post-treatment patient education
-Assess patient's chief concern
-Take digital x-rays
-Maintain dental inventory
-Assemble appropriate instrument tray
- x-ray certification or willing to get certified
-2+ years experience in a dental office
-Able to keep up with a fast paced schedule
-Familiar with insurance processes is a plus
Higher pay will be considered for highly qualified candidates.
Laser Hair Removal Technician
Established and growing location seeking a Part-Time experienced aesthetic laser technician. Great company with low turnover and great reputation. Above average compensation, bonus potential paid vacation, and other compensation will vary with experience and qualifications.
Prefrences (not required):
- 3 years experience as laser technician
- Esthetician license
Medical Assistant / Front Desk
Pain management office needs flexible medical assistant and front desk receptionist who works well with people, is organized and flexible, and works well under pressure. The right candidate is willing to learn and is a team player.
high school graduate required, some college or certified medical assistant program preferred. Ability to type / use computers including XL spreadsheets required. Must understand, speak, and write English fluently. Tagalog preferred. Experience in fast paced medical office preferred.
Duties include but not limited to, greeting and checking in patients, answering and responding to telephone calls, scheduling, obtaining insurance referrals, preparing medical records, taking vital signs, working alongside the Doctors taking assessments of patients, entering information into computerized medical record, assisting Doctors with procedures.
Experience in busy medical office a plus. Excellent customer service skills required.
Hours vary, includes Saturday and weekday hours.
Please reply back with your name, resume, phone number, and email. Only serious applicants reply please
We are looking for a compassionate, positive team player to join our practice. We provide a personal approach to all our patients, and are looking for someone who is caring, personable, has attention to detail, and enjoys providing a unique service to our patients.
Dental experience/ certification is preferred.
Job duties include:
- Greet and escort patients to and from clinical area for each appointment and provide patient and parents with instructions as needed.
- Provide direct patient care, including taking diagnostic records, (Photographs, Impressions, and radio-graphs), removal of arch wires, fitting of bands and appliances, and securing arch wires.
- Maintain Inventory and supplies.
- Fabrication of models, retainers, and mouth guards.
- Provide proper setup and breakdown for clinical procedures.
- Sterilization of clinical supplies and clinical areas.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Other areas of Clinical Management and Office Participation, as outlined in office policies
- Compensation is commensurate to experience. Benefits include Health Insurance, paid vacation, 401K, Profit sharing, and flexible spending account.
8am- 5pm Monday - Thursday
Off: Every other Friday