The Proposal Graphic Artist is an experienced graphic who works on bid and proposal-related deliverables including: illustrations, binder covers, cover title pages, figures, icons, maps, org charts, process flows, solution architectures, CD/DVD labels, presentations (PowerPoint), and other graphic assignments. The Proposal Graphic Artist collaborates with members of the proposal team, capture managers, subject matter experts, and senior leadership to design compliant, compelling, clear and concise graphics. The Proposal Graphic Artist maintains the proposal graphics library, including appropriate corporate logos, templates, etc. The Proposal Graphic Artist reports directly to the Director of Proposals.
The primary responsibilities of the Position include the following:
* Produces a variety of graphics products using a combination of methods, techniques, and processes including illustrations, binder covers, cover title pages, figures, icons, maps, org charts, process flows, solution architectures, CD/DVD labels, presentations (PowerPoint), and other graphic assignments.
* Collaborates with members of the proposal team, capture managers, subject matter experts, and senior leadership to design compliant, compelling, clear, and concise graphics.
* Maintains the proposal graphics library, including appropriate corporate logos, templates, etc.
* Works with subject matter experts and writers to develop graphics for proposals and other documents.
* Oversees the development of concepts and design templates appropriate to each document and compliant with customer requirements; obtains design approval from Proposal Manager.
* Manages the flow and work control of graphics throughout the proposal process, ensuring that approved changes are incorporated and version control is maintained.
* Develops and maintains a graphics tracking system and quality control process for proposal production.
* Using organizational skills to prioritize job elements, maintain time schedules, ensure cost-effectiveness, and ensure the availability of materials needed to complete tasks.
* Assisting with reproduction, quality checks, packaging, and shipment.
* Maintaining electronic files in accordance with established procedures.
* Performs special assignments related to proposal activities.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field plus 4 years of experience in graphic design, or in lieu of degree, 10 years of experience in graphic design.
* Experience in and strong ability to develop and create compelling graphics.
* Highly organized with well-developed communication skills and good attention to detail.
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat DC, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other graphics and desktop publishing software.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment that includes completing several assignments simultaneously and adapting to changing priorities.
* Works well with teams and excels under pressure in a deadline-sensitive environment.
* Able to produce proposal graphic artwork and work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
* Must have a flexible work schedule; willingness to work after normal business hours (including evenings, weekends and holidays), as necessary.
* Graphics production experience, including binder assembly, and creating digital media.
* Thorough knowledge of reproduction processes and multimedia presentation processes.
* Desktop publishing/document formatting experience.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
* Strong communication skills.
* Performs duties in a safe manner.
* Follows the corporate safety policy.
* Participates and supports safety meetings, training, and goals.
* Ensures the safe operating conditions within an area of responsibility.
* Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work area
* Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
* Work involves sitting for prolonged periods of time.
* May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs.
Caliburn International is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
POST JOBS FOR FREE