Airbrush Artist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Airbrush Artist
FFC Is Hiring Cosmetologist/Ortanic Airbrush Artist At All Locations
We are a well established business that are hiring out-going Cosmetologist/Airbrush Artists for multiple locations. If you enjoy meeting new people and eager to double your income, we want to meet you!
You will be responsible for providing nail services, waxing and delivering the Ortanic Experience. You must feel comfortable at prospecting and maintaining a steady clientele.
- A valid IL Cosmetology License
- Motivated, outgoing, approachable and dependable
- Must maintain superior service
- Sales experience desired
- Works well in a team environment
For consideration, email your resume to Vicky Sayaovang at
Post a Job
Airbrush Technician/Receptionist Positions
The nations largest sugaring and airbrush tanning destination is seeking a Receptionist / Airbrush Technician at the Union Square location! All Airbrush Technicians must start out as a receptionist and will have the opportunity to be promoted! We are looking for friendly, outgoing, and hardworking individuals!
- EXCELLENT customer service
- Answering phones, e-mails & text messages (using proper grammar and punctuation!!!)
- Checking in & out clients
- Minor cleaning/re-stocking
- Setting up clients in spray rooms
- Answering questions about airbrush tanning
- E-mail follow ups
- Sending text message reminders
- Learning SpaBooker software
n Duties Include:
- EXCELLENT customer service
- Spray tanning clients
- Minor cleaning/re-stocking
Glosshouz in Centennial near Park Meadows Mall is now hiring certified Lash Artists! Estheticias or Cosmetologists that are experienced and trained/certified to perform eyelash extension services will be considered
* Hourly, commission, bonus pay, tips (both full and part-time positions available)
* Beautiful environment
* Flexible schedules based on your personal needs
* Energetic, safe and supportive environment
* Growth opportunities, Lead and Manager positions, other
* All supplies and products and tools provided
* Competitive wages and multiple avenues for increased pay
* Bonus potential
* Employee incentives including service and products at reduced costs
* Colorado Cosmetologist or Esthetician license required
* Candidates, depending on their training and experience, may perform a variety of services for which they are qualified.
Digital Artist Agency - Jr. Art Director / Production Artist
JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR IN Marketing Services is the marketing division of Advantage Solutions, the largest Sales and Marketing Agency in North America. Our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most.
ART DIRECTOR JOB SUMMARY: Fearless explorers. Envelope pushers.
Problem Solvers. Idea Makers. You absorb everything around you because you have a curious mind.
From mentors, peers, account group teammates, and clients. Every opportunity you get. You’re about growth and experiences, collecting as many as humanly possible every day.
You support your immediate creative supervisor, as well as the overall creative team. You have a strong understanding of the digital space and designing within. And at the beginning of your creative career, it’s all about speed, quality, and accuracy. You are IN Marketing’s Junior Art Director.
QUALIFICATIONS: + 0-2 years’ experience - a student of design, staying not just current, but on the bleeding edge.
Prior agency internship. Shopper marketing agency experience is a huge plus.
Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design are your staples. Digital design is equally understood and executed. HTML5 experience is huge a plus.
An initial understanding of not just design, but the marketplace and discipline language.
Concerned with design, but also the concepts and big picture of all projects.
Listens, understands, asks, and then takes constructive feedback.
Career emphasis on concepting in design.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: + Formal design training/education and ability to create complicated layouts with an eye for simplified design.
Ability to create comp layouts (and even pencils if called for) that showcase original ideas based on client brief or direction from senior creatives.
Work with a writer partner as part of a collaborative team and gain confidence in presenting your work to the team.
Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy, shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines. Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutionsis one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.
Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today. Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutionsis proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC (ASM) is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.
ASM services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Position Summary The Digital Artist supports the senior creative staff and assists teammates while taking direction. The Digital Artist works to complete projects in the studio and/or is part of a conceptual team helping to bring concepts to fruition.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities + Support the Sr. Creative team members and assist teammates while taking direction with a positive attitude + Hands on computer operator (MAC) working with relevant MAC design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Acrobat, MS Office Suite
Work closely with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure quality product + Show flexibility, a willingness to learn, and apply enthusiasm to both administrative and creative duties
Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused
Direct Reports This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports Indirect Reports This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job Minimum Qualifications
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience Field of Study/Area of Experience: - 0-2 years of experience in similar industry - Experienced in using computer tools or design tools Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines + Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers + Experience working with computer tools (Mac) such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress, and/or Acrobat + Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills + Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment.
Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
ASM reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Important Information The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC. Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper.
It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services." Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law. Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Position TypeFull Time
CategoryCreative & Product Services
Post a Job
The Wright Chef - Culinary Artist In Residence
Please use the link at the BOTTOM of description to APPLY for THE WRIGHT CHEF Competition! (thewrightchef.com)
YOU MUST APPLY HERE - http://tinyurl.com/yaxnnwbc
Welcome to The Wright Chef Competition. A life changing event happening in Bartlesville, Oklahoma!
What is “The Wright Chef” Competition?
The Wright Chef competition (thewrightchef.com) is the first of its kind in the United States. The focus of this Culinary Artist in Residence program is to provide one aspiring chef with the venue, tools, and opportunity needed to make an impact on your industry in “one year”. The Wright Chef will exhibit a rigor and work ethic to showcase and develop your own vision of the artistry of cuisine. Do you have the drive to be the very best at what you do? Then you may have what it takes to become The Wright Chef!
Working under the mentorship of Chef Kurtess Mortensen and working together with the staff at Copper Restaurant + Bar, The Wright Chef will:
- Design a menu for the restaurant/bar
- Source, select and order the products required for the menu, keeping spending in line with the approved budget.
- Train existing and/or new staff members, as needed to provide an exceptional guest experience.
- Assist in redesign and development of the physical restaurant and set standards for upkeep.
- Operate the kitchen, bar and dining room on a daily basis to the highest standards, ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- Maintain impeccable sanitation and cleanliness in a safe, comfortable environment.
- Assist in the development, and support the execution, of at least 6 major events during the year of residency. Events will include Member events, Gallery Exhibit openings, and Public events sponsored by the restaurant.
- Interact with Guests to monitor satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
- Consistently and frequently report to the Inn at Price Tower leadership team on challenges, successes, and the state of the operation in general.
- Design an achievable operating budget for approval by the Board of the Inn at Price Tower.
- A foundational culinary education. The form of this may be at a formal culinary school, through an apprenticeship or through significant work experience.
- Prior experience as a professional cook in a successful restaurant.
- Evidence of leadership qualities and background.
- A completed application packet including detailed answers to the provided questions.
- Willingness to submit to drug and criminal background checks and meet adjudication requirements.
- Ability and willingness to interview in-person October 13-15, 2017 in a national competition setting.
- If you win The Wright Chef competition, you must have the ability and willingness to relocate to, and live in Bartlesville, OK.
- Ability and willingness to dedicate yourself as The Wright Chef persona which will include public speaking engagements at community and national events, schools, television appearances, etc.
YOU MUST APPLY HERE - http://tinyurl.com/yaxnnwbc
Mobile Makeup Artist
Want to work with a cutting-edge company that has transformed the beauty industry? beGlammed is the leading on-demand beauty service provider that delivers professional hairstylists and makeup artists straight to our client’s door. We serve 23+ markets in the U.S. and Canada!
beGlammed is seeking talented and professional freelance makeup artists to join our community of pros in your area. Be a part of our loyal team of stylists and artists, committed to transforming the beauty industry by delivering clients a luxury experience anywhere, anytime. We work with YOUR availability; you never have to take an appointment that doesn't fit into your busy life. Earn additional income doing what you love and meeting new clients!
Checkout our website www.beglammed.com/apply for more information and stalk us on social media; @beGlammednow.
Be an independent contractor and work when and where you want
Competitive rates and compensation
We offer professional development workshops to help you grow in the industry
Build lasting relationships with clients and other stylists and artists
Participate in industry level events, tradeshows, and fashion shows as a featured artist or stylist
Personable and friendly
Reliable and punctual
Great with time management
Personal image is groomed and professional
Committed to providing excellent customer service to clients
You must own a professional kit containing luxury and professional grade products and tools
ART - Environment Artist
Are you looking to work in a creative and fun environment where you can work with a tight knit team and have a big impact in creating a AAA game? Sucker Punch is looking for a self-driven Environment Artist to use their strong modeling, texturing, and technical skills to inspire and create compelling worlds that push the boundary of gameplay, art and story-telling on PlayStation 4.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create props, architecture, and terrain models, textures, and materials
- Collaborate with the art and design teams to design and layout game play spaces
- Follow established art direction and style through use of concepts and critiques.
- Help maintain the high quality bar for the game
- Ensure that assets meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine and hardware.
- Ability to adapt and assume new responsibilities should the need arise.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as an Environment Artist.
- Self-driven with good communication skills.
- Understanding of Maya, Photoshop, Mudbox, Z-brush or equivalent.
- Understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models.
- Understanding in creating realistic looking textures and models.
- One or more years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of texturing programs like Substance or Quixel.
- Knowledge of real-time rendering tech.
- Understanding in creating PBR materials and rendering.
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules.
- A portfolio review is required. We prefer web-based submissions, but will evaluate DVDs if necessary.
- Applicants should expect to take a modeling and texture test on provided 3d model(s).
- Applicants must be able to work in the USA and willing to relocate to the Seattle, WA area.
Cotton & Company is an advertising and marketing agency doing business in Stuart, Florida for more than 30 years. We’re looking for just the right Graphic Artist for our high-energy, luxury real-estate advertising agency. You must have a fine eye for detail and experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You must work well with strong personalities and possess good communication skills. Bring your A-game to projects whether they are grand and exciting or simple and repetitive.
· Use your mastery of all key web and print graphics programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dream Weaver, Lightroom, Wordpress)
· Work with the traffic, web programming and Account Service Teams to meet deadlines.
· Ability to prepare and deliver creative assets for print and digital projects.
· Build production-ready digital and print files
· Knowledge of Motion Graphics helpful
· 3-5 years of experience
· Experience in an ad agency environment or related industry preferred
· Knowledgeable of all facets of digital computer graphics
· Good conceptual background
· Must possess very good technical skills
· Understanding of brand positioning
· Multitasking, remaining organized, be able to think independently
· Exhibit a positive attitude and respect toward others
· Be able to operate with minimal supervision in fast paced environment
· Communicate with good written and verbal skills
Experience and Education
· Undergraduate Degree from an accredited College/University/Portfolio school is preferred
· Portfolio in PDF or web format
Subway Sandwich Artist
A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY®courses as directed
Look for Lash Artists and also brow techs! This is a full time position for 35 hours a week! Must be licensed in cosmetology or esthetic license. We will train for lashing so no worries if you have no experience!