Airbrush Artist Job Description Sample
ART (Caricatures And Airbrush Artist 16+) 2018 (19673)
Do you like to be creative? Is ART your passion? Then this is the position for you
Work in our Art department as either a caricature artist or Airbrush Artist. Put your talent to work for you!!Must be at least 16 years of age
Must have artistic talent
Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
Ability to work with a diversified work force
Must be able to work with large groups of people
Airbrush Painter (1283-413)
With a decade of high performance, solid business growth and over 400,000 square feet of office and production space across the continent, we're equipped to handle any print job at any time.
Our success in fast processing helps our high volume of orders to be completed even faster and more accurately, in turn giving our customers quicker turnarounds and deliveries.
We Offer a great teamwork environment, development/growth opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, short term disability, AFLAC plans, and employee incentive program.
Now we are looking for a full time Airbrush Painter for our Glendale, CA facility
We Offer full benefit, health Medical, Dental, 401k, life insurance and Paid Time off.
Experience with painting and airbrushing and related fields.
Experience with freehand airbrush techniques and liquid paint guns.
Comfortable using industry standard airbrush equipment
Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose paint problems to prevent maintenance.
Must be very detail orientated, creative and enthusiastic.
Ability to work independently
Lead CGI Artist
Industrial Color Studios, the leader in digital content production, seeks a talented Lead CGI Artist to work on eCommerce content.
The Lead CGI Artist is a master in high-volume and high-quality digital artwork generation, using Maya/Max, Vray/Octane/Arnold/RedShift.
Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce multiple deadline-driven projects with high image volume while maintaining the utmost in accuracy and the highest visual quality.
- Responsible for creating and leading others to create high quality imagery as defined by the Art Director.
- Work closely with the producers to evaluate the requirements of a project and estimate effort and schedule.
- Determine the technical implications of initial scope and any changes.
- Make high-impact operational recommendations for course of action such as selection of render engine and the selection of specific technical methodologies.
- Continually evaluate, assess, and correct trends in the workflow.
- Identify current technical challenges and forecasts future requirements for critical workflow optimization.
- Monitor and analyze the technical CG procedures. Propose and implement modifications as needed.
- Participate in review and approval meetings by clarifying direction and creative goals and ensuring that technical and schedule requirements are met.
- Quality assurance of assets going out to other departments or to client.
- Document workflow procedures.
- Constantly work on ways to improve the process and the product.
- 10+ years proven experience at an animation studio, visual effects or related facility.
- Degree in visual art, animation or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of current trends and future direction of Film and Video Production and Post Production.
- Comprehensive understanding of CG production fundamentals.
- Excellent Maya skills including a good understanding of modeling, texturing, look development and lighting. Knowledge of animation and effects appreciated.
- Comprehensive understanding of CG composite techniques.
- Excellent understanding of photography and film with strong artistic skills including knowledge of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition.
- Excellent artistic skills; proven sense for composition, light, color and strong attention to detail
- Must be organized and detail oriented when it comes to setting up scenes, cleaning files, and following naming conventions for files and folders.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to guide, teach, and delegate to junior mid-level artists.
- Previous experience with team management and task assignment.
- Provide high-level support and mentoring to team members, offer guidance and training on applications and hardware.
- Ability to work with Agency directors and take direction well.
- Ability to translate client and creative direction into technical actionable tasks.
- Knowledge of time and budgetary constraints and ability to resolve conflicts between time, budget and scope.
- Able to perform well under potentially stressful situations.
About Industrial Color
Originating in 1991, Industrial Color is a family of vertically integrated creative production and software companies including globaledit, Industrial Color Productions, Industrial Color Studios, Impact Digital, Smashbox Studios and Fast Ashleys Studios. Together they provide leading production, post-production, SaaS workflow and related services. The brands provide solutions for photography, advertising, retail, media and production companies worldwide
Technical Graphics Artist
Aristocrat is looking for a Technical Graphics Artist to join a dynamic and innovative development group based in Austin, Texas. Our team builds multi-functional game solutions, critical to the core of Aristocrat's social, mobile, and land based businesses.
The team uses Agile methodology for project delivery and operates in a fast paced business environment. From delivering game development platforms and tools, low level firmware, to highly scalable client and server solutions, there will always be new and unpredictable challenges in this environment. A successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplined, highly technical team responsible for delivering best in industry solutions.
Excellent problem solving skills are a must as well as knowledge of Agile development practices including Scrum. This role will be responsible for executing the duties of an art director as well as implement technical graphics pipeline. Supporting a global business, you will be required to understand and deliver against a diverse set of business needs as well as providing your own feedback and inputs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design layout and art for applications and games.
Envision and research emerging trends in graphical software and frameworks.
Participate in the conceptualization, implementation and production of designs across multiple projects.
Design and implement tools and processes for optimizing development and art cycles.
Effectively process custom artwork upon request.
Design incorporate existing tools
Conducts daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint, and ensures that the team is continuously learning from the past
This position requires some domestic and international travel
Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred
Skills and Experience:
5+ years of game industry experience
Strong graphics and artistic creativity.
Proficient in 2D composition and animation (Photoshop, Illustrator and after effects).
Some experienced in 3D modeling and compositing.
Some coding experience and ability to code/script tools and effects.
Self-motivated with good time management skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
Flexibility and the willingness to quickly shift gears.
Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues.
Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
(Usa-Ca-San Francisco) Technical/Vfx Artist (Virtual Reality), Tilt Brush
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume demonstrating visual and artistic skill.
Google engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and aren't daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step.
Join the team that made Tilt Brush, and help create immersive experiences, beautiful art, and new mediums. The Daydream team at Google is a fast-moving group of designers, engineers, PMs and research scientists, tasked with building the foundations for immersive computing, developing best-in-class VR/AR apps and prototyping novel, delightful user experiences.
As a Technical/VFX Artist, you will develop technologies and assets in concert with Unity and other engines to build ground breaking, polished, immersive experiences. You will also work with researchers, designers and engineers to build functional prototypes out of new concepts and turn successful prototypes into production ready experiences with robust, cross-platform, implementations.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
Create 2D and 3D content including particles, shaders, textures, models, lighting/lightmaps and animation where necessary.
Build VR and AR features for existing applications and prototype new ones.
Work with the Art and Engineering teams to make sure VR/AR applications hit their performance targets and never drop a frame.
Find innovative solutions and techniques to assure those assets achieve a locked, high framerate.
Support diverse clients, including small footprint mobile devices.
3 years relevant work experience in game development or other real time entertainment.
Experience collaborating and working with cross-functional teams and international teams.
Portfolio of work demonstrating visual design and art direction skills and principles for consumer-facing products.
Scripting experience including Python, PyMEL, MEL script and Lua.
Experience creating fantastic and polished 3D visuals including particles, lighting, atmospherics, post processing, and/or shaders where necessary.
Experience in game development and with both high end (desktop) rendering engines and 3D mobile rendering engines.
Unity experience creating tools, plugins, scripts, editor debug and asset import tools, integrating additional libraries and external plugins.
Passion for virtual reality and the future of 3D content creation.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
2D/3D Generalist Artist
2D/ 3D GENERALIST - ARTIST
Miniclip is looking for a 2D/3D Generalist Artist to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio.
We are looking for a passionate and talented person with experience in Graphic Design, 2D art/Illustration and 3D Modeling.
The ideal profile for us is someone who enjoys solving problems, learning new technologies, is creative, collaborative, loves games, and takes ownership and pride in the work they do, while adding value to our objectives.
This is a full-time position.
Produce artwork to support our games and products.
Ensure the integrity of the brand with attention to detail and quality of craftsmanship.
Display knowledge of shape, color and composition with a good general art foundation.
Create artwork from scratch following a specific art style and understand how that translates into our games.
Create low-poly as well as high poly 3D models.
Create textures for 3D models, and render scenes with adequate lighting, and materials in a wide range of art styles, from realistic to illustrated.
Create 2D illustrations in a wide range of art styles.
Animate characters, simulate user interface animations.
Organize files and assets in a logical and useful manner according to the production pipeline.
Work closely with art lead, game designers, producers, project owners, and developers to define user issues and come up with the best solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
5+ years of art design using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Max, After Effects or similar.
Experience in the mobile game industry
Candidates with experience using Unity will be highly considered.
A solid understanding of user-centered design principles, excellent
visual design skills, and awesome technical skills.
Be driven, flexible, and comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with frequently changing business needs.
The ideal candidate should be a generalist, with experience in graphic design, traditional 2D skills, 3D skills (3D Studio Max), as well as motion graphics.
Able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.
Very pro-active and able to identify and solve problems across multiple platforms and pipelines.
Ability to work effectively with small to large teams in a deadline- driven environment.
A strong attention to detail
Passion for entertainment and mobile games is a big plus.
Bonus if you can thumbnail and conceptualize ideas quickly.
Knowledge of 3D Studio Max
Knowledge of After Effects
Fluent in English
To apply please send you're CV, Portfolio and a cover letter in English.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PORTUGAL
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that's why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Miniclip was nominated as App Annie's Top 52 Global Publishers list in 2015 and 2016. Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Agar.io™ and Soccer Stars™ which have all been downloaded over 100M times each respectively.
All three new games released by Miniclip in 2017, namely Football Strike, Flip Master and War Wings went to #1 Free Games / App in over 40 countries.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.
Advertising - Senior Nuke Artist
Framestore are looking for a Senior Nuke Compositor to join the compositing team working on complex VFX projects in the integrated advertising division. This is a staff role based in our new Chicago office.
Taking briefs and direction from Lead Compositors and VFX Supervisors to execute assigned shots
Integrating 2D, 3D and live action elements to a high standard
Working with clients in order to create their vision
Meeting schedules and project deadlines
Ongoing communication with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines
Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors
Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot
An excellent working knowledge of and at least 3 years production experience with Nuke in commercials and/or film projects
A solid reel showing a wide range of shots and a creative eye
Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
A pro-active and collaborative work ethic
A strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting
The ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
Proven ability in working with clients in order to create their vision
An understanding of color space principles
Photoshop and Linux experience
Knowledge of practical lighting for photography
A working knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
Programming and coding experience and knowledge
Experience with Hiero, Shot gun, After effects, Final Cut, Flame is an advantage
Compositing experience in a commercials environment is desirable
Graphic Artist - New Multi-Platform Local Entertainment Network
Graphic Artist - New Multi-platform Local Entertainment Network Job ID: 2018-18248
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Altice USA is looking to build a strong creative team to support the launch and ongoing programming of an exciting new multi-platform Network aimed at delivering original local content centered on food, entertainment and lifestyle.
We are looking for a talented and motivated graphics designer to create visually compelling graphics for a local multi-platform lifestyle and entertainment network. The Graphic Artist will use programs including After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and VIZrt to create modern, elegant and intelligent graphics for pre-production, post-production and live shows. Collaborate with Graphics Artists, Corporate, and News 12 Interactive to create standard branding across platforms and channels. Stay informed of food and entertainment trends, locally and nationally.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Minimum of one year experience in graphic arts for television preferred.
Must have knowledge of Photoshop & After Effects.
Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro a plus.
Must be able to demonstrate exceptional artistic ability, have a thorough knowledge of computer graphics equipment and techniques and possess excellent spelling skills.
The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is required.
A strong knowledge of local communities, culture, food and music a plus.
Proven ability to work with all levels of management and meet deadlines.
Flexible schedule with ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
The Graphic Artist will develop and create all design concepts for Athletics.
Create and manage Syracuse brand through graphic design associated with sales, marketing, Orange Club and social platforms.
Shape visual look and set graphic plan for department as member of Creative team.
Work cohesively with existing creative, technical and social media staffs to achieve seamless through all brand categories.
Works independently to achieve brand awareness throughout multiple media channels and platforms.
The Cosmetologist is responsible for providing beauty services, such as shampooing, cutting, coloring, and styling hair, and massaging and treating the scalp. May also apply makeup, dress wigs, perform hair removal, and provide nail and skin care services.
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.• Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.• Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers' instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.• Analyze patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.• Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush.• Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soap, or other solutions.• Performs all treatments on services' menu based on current certifications.• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.• Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to the guests. Answers guest's questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.• Begins and ends all treatments on time.• Works assigned schedule.• Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.• Informs supervisor of product needs.• Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes, when appropriate.• Completes all assigned side work• Attends all scheduled meetings• Attends schedules professional trainings.• Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.• Other duties as assigned
- Valid state license in cosmetology• Preferred training or certification from hair styling or cosmetology school• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.• Previous hair styling experience preferred.• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.• Excellent verbal and written skills. • Strong team player.• Must be comfortable with product recommendation.• Ability to lift 25 lbs• Ability to stand for long periods of time• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!