Airbrush Artist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Airbrush Artist
Spray Tan Airbrush Artist
Brown Sugar Airbrush Tanning Salon is a natural, organic and sunless tanning salon located in the Marina/Cow Hollow district at 1996 Union St., San Francisco.
We are now looking for additions to our team!
Responsibilities include: answering phone / booking appointments / maintaining a clean, friendly work place / tanning clients / handling transactions / sales
Hourly + Tips + Free Tans
Experience a plus, but no exp. or esthi/cosmo license need - we are willing to train the right candidate(s)
This position is ideal for anyone looking for a flexible PT job, future cosmo/esthiticians, college students and anyone with a desire to work in a fun, upbeat work environment!
We are open to all availability, but we are closed Sund/Mond. Thanks!
Vehicle Artist QA
|Duration||10 Months with potential to extend|
|Tags||Vehicle Artist QA|
A leading Eastside Software Company is looking for a Vehicle Artist QA who will be responsible for maintaining quality standards of content authored by off-site vendors and should have a strong knowledge of video game art production and authoring skills.
- Assimilating the production specifications and deliver consistently positive results.
- Demonstrate the standards and promote similar results within the Quality Assurance team.
- Reviewing car content at specific stages of production and providing written feedback and revision details.
- Working in proprietary and third-party authoring tools and source control.
- Strong knowledge of video game art production and authoring skills.
- Intermediate-expert level knowledge of all aspects of 3D content authoring.
- Working knowledge of industry standard 2D and 3D packages (Photoshop, 3DS MAX, Maya).
- Experience with Hard surface modeling.
- Strong 3D portfolio.
- Capable of retaining and effective dissemination of specific instruction.
- Experience with source control (Perforce) and bug database experience.
- Someone with a Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience.
Post a Job
Junior Production Artist
Job Title –Junior Production Artist
Location – Near Burbank, CA
Onsite, Full time
Salary Up to $45k, DOE
Production Artist Job Summary
Integr8staff seeks an ambitious Production Artist looking to embark on an exciting career opportunity. Your role will consist on improving art during the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare them for print or digital publication. To be successful in this position, you should combine strong creative and technical skills to format various layouts. You should also have an eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines. Ultimately, you will ensure our print and digital designs meet high quality standards.
Production Artist Responsibilities
Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
Prepare files for on-line and digital formats
Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
Production Artist Requirements
- Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Solid knowledge of the printing process
- Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop; Microsoft Office
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creativity skills with attention to detail
Associate CAD Artist
Continuously create and develop unique prints and patterns as well as interior and exterior garment marketing and graphics working in conjunction with Sr. CAD Designer, CAD manager and Sr. Creative Director. These concepts will support the seasonal mood and direction for the product, while simultaneously reinforcing and elevating the brand image. The focus will be to create trend right, but unique and modern concepts, that push the brand forward while setting us apart from other brands.
Work with Sr. CAD Designer and CAD manager on development and execution of print and pattern which includes cleaning up artwork and putting it in repeat, working from original art and color combinations related to seasonal color palette and direction.
Work with CAD team to research and put together seasonal and monthly Print Mood Boards and concepts.
Execute key creative elements required for pattern packages to go to vendors which include artwork, pattern repeat, color separations, embellishment detail and direction, and fabric and finishing information.
Maintains an acute awareness of fashion trends and direction as it relates to print, pattern and fabrics, and how it relates to silhouette.
Coordinate and manage workload as it relates to driving the T&A.
Communicate on a daily basis with CAD Manager and cross function team partners as it relates to the T&A and the design and execution of the product.
Assist other team members when workload is heavy within the department.
Assist Sr. Director, CAD Manager and Sr. CAD designer in print research and inspiration during local visits from Print Studios.
Travel: Bi-annual travel for store visits and Miami shopping.
Have fun with the work each day and enjoy the unique ability to be part of a creative and energetic team of merchants at The White House?Black Market.
4-Year College Degree Preferred.
3+ years of experience in retail print and pattern CAD design, preferred.
Excellent taste level and color sense and eye for quality
Experience in creating print and pattern that defines a brand.
Complete knowledge of bulk production requirements and restrictions.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Highly proficient on CAD design and graphic related software, such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator programs, and literate in Microsoft Office. NedGraphics, preferred
Team player who is highly detail oriented, self-motivated and creative problem solver.
Creates and prepares visual Point of Sale Materials. Gathers relative information and materials, reviews existing layouts in the system and determines arrangement, size, type style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Must be a team player and a self-starter with proficiencies in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with a strong attention to detail. Must be able to lift products weighing up to 25lbs, see product and discern dissimilar colors and numbers, effectively communicate with customers, management and co-workers, and listen to instruction, both face to face and over the phone.
Graphic Production Artist
· Build, revise and finalize digital and print files
· Use your mastery of all key web and print graphics programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dream Weaver, Lightroom, Wordpress)
· Work with the traffic, web programming and Account Service Teams to meet deadlines.
· Ability to prepare and deliver creative assets for print and digital projects.
· Build production-ready digital and print files
· 1-2 years of production experience working in an ad agency environment or related industry preferred
· Knowledgeable of all facets of digital computer graphics
· Good conceptual background
· Must possess very good technical skills
· Multitasking, remaining organized, be able to think independently
· Exhibit a positive attitude and respect toward others
· Be able to operate with minimal supervision in fast paced environment
· Communicate with good written and verbal skills
Experience and Education
· Undergraduate Degree from an accredited College/University/Portfolio school is preferred
· Recent graduates will be considered
Rapier has a contingent job opportunity for a Graphic Artist. This position will support Eisenhower Army Medical Center customer in Fort Gordon, GA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Associates degree in graphic design/illustration or equivalent from an accredited college.
- Two (2)+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat Pro.
- Possess one (1)+ years video editing experience.
- U.S. citizen
- Must possess a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) investigation with favorable review at work performance start date
- Privacy Act and HIPAA Policies
- Support DDEAMC visual information production requirements
- Design posters, flyers, handouts, etc. based on input from customers
- Utilize onsite design/production equipment to produce the finished product for the customers
- Assist the Medical Illustrator on projects as required
- Assist in web design and/or displays
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance Benefits, 401k and continuing education assistance.
Rapier Solutions is one of the most successful small business providers of Information Technology, Management and Professional Support, and Engineering Services to Government, Academic, and Private Sector Agencies. For our clients, we offer a history and commitment of implementing statements of work as promised and receiving outstanding job performance evaluations. For our employees, we offer a close-knit network of support, great environment, and superior benefits.
With an excellent client relations foundation, we promise to provide the best consulting and staffing solutions at the best value. Since 2003, we've embraced ISO standards and hold ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Policy Management Certifications for the ease of our clients and employees.
Rapier Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE)/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rapier Solutions, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Beauty Advisor/Makeup Artist
CosPro Agency recruits freelance beauty experts to represent mass market brands for in-store promotional event. We are coordinating beauty events inside of new retail location. We are looking for beauty professionals to provide friendly and knowledgeable service while performing demonstrations on customers all in an effort to DRIVE SALES for the brands! We will feature hair, make-up, nail care and skincare products to customers in addition to distributing beauty samples and coupons!
Event Date: Saturday, Aug 5th and Sunday, Aug 6th (You must be available both days)
Event Time: 11am-4pm each day
We have openings the following areas:
Shelburne VT 05482
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Lake Placid NY 12946
This is a 2-day freelance assignment that would lead to more work in the future.
Greet all customers who enter the store with enthusiasm
Educate customers on featured brands
Determine customer's needs and suggest products to meet their needs
Communicate product knowledge to customers
Provide makeovers and demonstrations to customers utilizing testers provided
Share trendy beauty ideas, advice and tips!
In-depth brand training provided
These events usually take place in mass-market retailers, such as drug or food chains. We are always looking for beauty experts across the nation to join our agency.
Graphic Artist / Production
Design and layout print pieces
Prepare files for printer and plotter
Obtain approval of concepts by submitting digital proofs to customers
Collaborate with sales department to create desired look for customers
Finish approved jobs on time for installation using the correct materials
Order material and supplies as needed
Clean and Maintain upkeep of equipment
Associates degree or higher
Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flexi Sign
Ability to work in a fast paced environment balancing multiple jobs at one time
Detailed oriented & a quick learner
Graphic Artist - Production
Responsible for finishing graphics produced or provided.
- Lamination to spec as well as mounting substrate and trimmed to finish size
- Layout and design for vinyl application (display, banners, trade show graphics, etc.)
- Prepare or convert files necessary for engineering or pre-press
- Maintain and archive job files
- Inventory and graphic application materials
- Track time & materials used for billing
Maintain a professional and clean work environment