Airbrush Artist Job Description Sample
Airbrush Artist (Seasonal Position)
We are a small dot com start-up based out of Maryland Heights specializing in custom video game controllers. We are seeking a novice or experienced airbrush artist. This is a full time seasonal position open immediately.
- Use paint solutions according to color specifications
- Picking and weeding of varying vinyl templates- Create, print, and position masking templates
- Wet sand cleared controller shells
- Meet production quotas as assigned
- Other job duties as assigned
- Excellent mechanical / technical skills and eye / hand coordination
- Comfortable using industry standard airbrush equipment
- Novice Adobe Illustrator knowledge
- Pass background and drug screening
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Casual dress
- High energy / fast paced
Hours & Compensation:
- Monday- Friday (9AM-5:30PM)
- Hourly wage- Starting $12
About Our Company:
Controller Chaos specializes in custom built controllers for the Xbox and PlayStation consoles. We are on the bleeding edge of the latest technical advancements in the video game industry. We are located near Westport in Maryland Heights.
Hair & Makeup Artist
Posting Job Title
Hair & Makeup Artist
Time Warner Division
Turner Business Unit_TBS
CNEWS Industry Advertising Cable/Broadcast Television Networks Games – Development & Publishing Online Content/Services
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
Location United States - District of Columbia - Washington Requisition #
159749BR Position Type
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/ See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook What will you be doing? This position would be responsible for airbrush and manual application of makeup to enhance the features of CNN talent and guests in a manner that provides outstanding customer service. In addition, the position will be responsible for completing all hair styling for clients, including blow-drying, round-brushing, curling, straightening, volumizing, and final styling. Keeping up with specifics for and desires of regular clients, as well as researching the latest techniques, styles, and products, is critical to the position in order to ensure the best on-air look for CNN. In addition to working in the hair and makeup room, the artist will also visit sets (both onsite and offsite) for application, styling and touch-ups. This position will be responsible for the completion of daily client logs. The artist will be responsible for attending ongoing training, both on and offsite. Finally, the position requires weekend work and scheduling flexibility as hours will shift due to changing programming demands. What do we require from you?
The successful applicant will ideally have at least three years' makeup and hair styling experience and well as airbrushing/HDTV experience.
Experienced in dealing with high-profile talent is preferred.
Esthetician or cosmetologist license, or certified training from an accredited school/salon, or equivalent required.
Applicant must be willing to become or stay licensed/certified as requested.
Applicant must be able to effectively and diplomatically communicate with clients in order to quickly resolve any issues that arise, as well as to provide the best possible customer service.
Applicant must possess a friendly and outgoing demeanor.
Creativity is a must in both seeking ways to improve service for clients, as well as adapting to changing methods and techniques.
Applicant must be capable of maintaining high performance in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
Successful applicant will be capable of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook required.
Proactive work ethic towards constantly improving the hair & makeup room experience for clients is a must. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer + 2016 Best Company for
Working Mothers + An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career + Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Digital Artist Agency - Jr. Art Director / Production Artist
JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR IN Marketing Services is the marketing division of Advantage Solutions, the largest Sales and Marketing Agency in North America. Our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most.
ART DIRECTOR JOB SUMMARY: Fearless explorers. Envelope pushers. Problem Solvers. Idea Makers. You absorb everything around you because you have a curious mind. From mentors, peers, account group teammates, and clients. Every opportunity you get. You’re about growth and experiences, collecting as many as humanly possible every day. You support your immediate creative supervisor, as well as the overall creative team. You have a strong understanding of the digital space and designing within. And at the beginning of your creative career, it’s all about speed, quality, and accuracy. You are IN Marketing’s Junior Art Director.
QUALIFICATIONS: + 0-2 years’ experience - a student of design, staying not just current, but on the bleeding edge.
Prior agency internship. Shopper marketing agency experience is a huge plus.
Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design are your staples. Digital design is equally understood and executed. HTML5 experience is huge a plus.
An initial understanding of not just design, but the marketplace and discipline language.
Concerned with design, but also the concepts and big picture of all projects.
Listens, understands, asks, and then takes constructive feedback.
Career emphasis on concepting in design.
Formal design training/education and ability to create complicated layouts with an eye for simplified design.
Ability to create comp layouts (and even pencils if called for) that showcase original ideas based on client brief or direction from senior creatives.
Work with a writer partner as part of a collaborative team and gain confidence in presenting your work to the team.
Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy, shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines. Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutionsis one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today. Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutionsis proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC (ASM) is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. ASM services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Position Summary The Digital Artist supports the senior creative staff and assists teammates while taking direction. The Digital Artist works to complete projects in the studio and/or is part of a conceptual team helping to bring concepts to fruition.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Support the Sr. Creative team members and assist teammates while taking direction with a positive attitude
Hands on computer operator (MAC) working with relevant MAC design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Acrobat, MS Office Suite
Work closely with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure quality product
Show flexibility, a willingness to learn, and apply enthusiasm to both administrative and creative duties
Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused
Supervisory Responsibilities Direct Reports This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports Indirect Reports This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience Field of Study/Area of Experience: - 0-2 years of experience in similar industry - Experienced in using computer tools or design tools
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Experience working with computer tools (Mac) such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress, and/or Acrobat
Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. ASM reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Important Information The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC. Come learn why “Winning Together” is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services." Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law. Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Position TypeFull Time
CategoryCreative & Product Services
Production Artist (Full-Time)
A local retail client of ours is looking for a fresh and energetic candidate to help out with a number of print design and print production projects. This opening is due to another employee taking a 3 month sabbatical and our client is looking to keep the work flow within the department going.
Example of these projects could include but are not limited to:
- Page layout
- Color correction
- Brochure design
- Poster design
Please be advised of the following requirements:
- BA in Graphic Design, Web Applications or Art History
- 2-3 years professional experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe CS6, any experience with CC a huge plus.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of both MAC and PC platforms
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, please send your resume
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
PSG is committed to excellence in customer service. For many years PSG has enthusiastically followed an award-winning system of measuring the quality and loyalty of our client and candidate relationships. Our system is based on a net promoter score methodology. We want to know what we did right, and what we could do better next time - if you're a client, a job seeker, or a temporary employee, your experience with PSG matters to us!
Graphic Artist II
Graphic Artist II - Vocational Enterprises
The position is located in the commercial print shop within the Moberly Correctional Center. Experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Access is needed. Duties include preparing documents for printing and color management. The individual must be detail oriented. Submit an on-line application on the State of Missouri Personnel website at www.ease.mo.gov with a specialty in printing. Applications must be submitted by 11/24/17. For more information visit https://oa.mo.gov/personnel/classification-specifications/6342. Questions may be directed to 660-263-3778, ext 1210.
Subway Sandwich Artist
Ready for a fresh start? There’s an opportunity in Haines City for you!
Subway is looking for smiling faces! Do you want to be the face of a global brand? Your warm, friendly attitude can be a key ingredient and the reason customers come back! We are looking for the right people, with the right attitude and the ability to make delicious sandwiches quickly and efficiently.
Subway is now hiring for all part-time shifts in Haines City
Apply at www.MySubwayCareer.com, store #51200 (36158 US Hwy 27)
As a Sandwich Artist, you serve our customers; that aside from our employees are the most important people in our business! Not only is being a Sandwich Artist fun but you will learn many valuable business and interpersonal skills which will last you a lifetime.
What does it take to be a successful Sandwich Artist?
To be a successful Sandwich Artist, you must be able to do the following:
· Have pride in what you do by working within the guidelines of our mission statement
· Provide world class customer service, which would include speaking clearly and being able to read and understand the menu and cash register operations
· Master the sandwich preparation process, which would involve repetitive hand motion and standing on your feet for up to four hours at a time
· Do your part in maintaining a neat and clean restaurant and work areas, which would include sweeping, mopping and cleaning up as you go
· Product preparation, which would include baking and lifting objects up to forty pounds
· Accurately and consistently record and complete paperwork, which involves basic math skills
Apply at www.MySubwayCareer.com, store #51200 (36158 US Hwy 27)
Must be 16 or older & apply online for consideration.
Apply at: www.MySubwayCareer.com Store: 327 on 1200 Havendale Blvd NW, Winter Haven FL
About the role:
The Mx Group is looking for a talented and enthusiastic production artist to join our creative team. In this role, you’ll primarily be working on print production, web images and small design pieces. You’ll be one of three production artists working exclusively with one client as their main point of contact. You will collaborate with them on ideas and concepts to accomplish their business goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Professional, production-level skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional print production experience (prepping files for printing, production, understanding of the printing process, etc.)
- Experience with Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent layout and graphic design skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with same-day turnarounds and extremely tight deadlines
- Time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Basic HTML skills are preferred
- Associate’s degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
A leading B2B digital and demand generation agency, The Mx Group has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois for four years in a row. We have received numerous awards both for our work and our company culture, and were ranked among the top 10 B2B agencies in the country by B2B Marketing in 2017. Located 20 minutes from downtown Chicago, The Mx Group empowers companies with the competitive edge of modern B2B marketing. To do this, we integrate a broad set of services. Strategy. Design and content. Web and app development. Demand gen and lead management. And we make it all work together so that companies attract, convert and retain more customers. For more than 25 years, clients have trusted us to help turn their marketing investments into measurable revenue.
Why you’ll love working here
At The Mx Group, we’re committed to producing great work — and having fun while doing it! We’re proud of our collaborative, open company culture, and we’re always looking for new ways to brighten up the work day for our team. Whether you’re taking home first place in a trivia contest or chili cook-off, enjoying a brew from our craft beer fridge or celebrating the start of Friday summer hours, you’ll see why our employees love coming in to work. Plus, we offer a full benefits package, including 401(k) with match, health club reimbursement and generous paid time off. We even close our office for a full week at the end of each year!
Located 20 minutes from downtown Chicago, The Mx Group is a digital and demand generation agency that empowers companies with the competitive edge of modern B2B marketing. To do this, we integrate a broad set of services: Strategy. Design and content. Web and app development. Demand gen and lead management. We make it all work together to help companies attract, convert and retain more customers. For more than 25 years, clients have trusted us to turn their marketing investments into measurable revenue.
Photoshop Mural Artist
Must have the following in order to apply:
- Looking for full time skilled and experienced Digital Painter
- Technical proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must have excellent composition skills and ability to tell a story for large format digital murals
- Must be proficient using PC
- Must have a good eye for both scale, detail and color
- Must be methodical and conscientious in your approach to work
- Must be able to take direction
- Must have good team-working skills
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Must have 2 years college, technical or vocational school.
Note: Must live in the Tampa Bay Florida Area
Note: Photoshop skills test required
Note: This is not an animator or Game Developer position.
Please attach resume and link to portfolio.
Must provide FULL LEGAL NAME and ADDRESS to apply for verification of employment.
Eyelash Extension Artist
Visionary Star Salon is located within the W Salon Suites which supply Visionary Star Salon with a receptionist during normal business hours, a beautiful upscale large lounge area to relax and enjoy any beverage to your liking, washer and dryers for Esthetics etc. We also have set in place a security system for after hours of working where you can see from our Business the person who is at the door to let your next client in and the door automatically locks behind them. We also have a large room for a makeup station, Facials, eyelash extensions, Micro-Blading, etc. You are guaranteed 40 hours a week. The Spa/Salon/Massage Therapy/Eyelash Extensions, etc have very flexible hours. The Salon will be open Monday Through Friday from 9:00am to 9:00pm, Saturdays 10:00am to 8:00pm, and Sundays 11:00am to 7:00pm. the hours can be split between 2 full time Professionals or 3 Part Time Professionals.
Your Pay is determined based off of the business you bring in. For full time you rent it $800 per month, $200 per week, which equals to be $5.00 per hour on a 40 hour a week and 160 hour month. Which rent would be $40.00 per day for and 8 hour day. Just know that your rent is based off of hour many hours you occupy the space which is $5.00/hour.
Production Artist / Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer / Production Artist is responsible for design, layout and format of compelling B2B (Business to Business) creative projects to help achieve sales and product adoption objectives using strong design skills, including but not limited to conceptual thinking, production art, typography and photo imaging. The Designer will research, evaluate, coordinate, and expedite graphic display jobs and production orders with an emphasis on special projects i.e. mock-ups for customers. The position works closely with design, sales, customer service and production personnel in solving problems involving quality, delivery, design, printing and costing.
NO RELOCATION - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE
- Proactively manages the creative process through concepting, development, approvals and delivers in an efficient manner that builds client/vendor confidence and trust
- Designs in the look and feel of our customer’s established brand identities, and maintains the integrity of their brands’ visual style while finding new and exciting ways to expand the use of existing design elements
- Reviews digital PDF proofs for aesthetic design, color, manufacturing accuracy, and image integrity.
- Assists in maintaining (large format) printers i.e. calibrates and linearizes printing devices and supplies for all large format printers, as required.
- Creates and prepares artwork for mockups and production, as well as pre-flight customer supplied artwork for production.
- Translates existing campaign creative into print, digital, product, and installation deliverables.
- Develops key art and campaign artwork for multiple customers across diverse range of brand offerings
- Develops concepts into final art for multiple elements and media that maintains the integrity of the approved concepts, presents a consistent story and builds the brand
- Sets up final artwork for print (resolution, size, colors, appropriate file type, fonts, packaging, bleed, crop marks, etc.)
- Ensures timeliness of design files to production and providing status updates to the Sales, Customer Service and Production team.
- Advises sales, customer service, graphics display team and production personnel in overseeing special display jobs.
- Evaluates printing capabilities, assists customer service in processing display type orders, performs special projects.
- Advises management as to manufacturing and printing trends and practices and costs.
- Sources raw materials and services relating to manufacturing, printing of displays, as required
- Aids in the process of testing new printing methods/substrates and communicates these to the Sales, Customer Service and Production team.
- Aids in the spec’ing of materials and print technologies of assigned products.
- Communicates desired manufacturing methods with print vendors.
- Anticipates any issues regarding “high risk” designs that potentially could slow down the manufacturing process.
- Retouches, draws silhouette paths in Photoshop and applies special effects to a wide range of photography.
- Embraces changes / revisions as part of the work
- Works in a Mac-based environment, utilizing the full Adobe Creative suite including but not limited to: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Studio Max 3D
- Works from concept sketches, draft product in 3D AutoCAD, Strata (or equivalent), to render drawings in a realistic fashion
- Creates 3D models and renderings for conceptualizing, a plus
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar discipline. Manufacturing experience, a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Proficient in HTML, CMS Systems, Keynote and PowerPoint. Studio Max3D and Flash proficiency is a plus
- Experience in product design, printing processes, industrial design, cost estimation and production control a plus
- Experience involving corrugated industry displays, graphics, job control, product design and POP, a plus
- Working knowledge of printing, processes, dies and corrugated production conversion processes, a plus.
- Must have ability to think three dimensionally with the ability for conceptualization.
- High level of skills within branding, marketing and strategy with a strong awareness of pop-culture styles and trends
- Superb communication abilities, attitude, problem solving capabilities, assertive nature and team commitment
- Detailed oriented, confidentiality, and the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Oversized funny bone
- May work unusual or extended work hours as required
- Valid Driver's License with DMV evidence of good driving record.
- Must provide a PDF attachment of your portfolio or provide a link to an online portfolio
NO RELOCATION - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- US Persons Only (US citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugee or asylee – all require proper identification and documentation).
- Minimal local travel required.
- Physical and Environmental
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- Work environment includes front-office and manufacturing. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pre-Employment Verifications: Must pass background and reference checks, drug screen, and physical examination prior to employment.
Visit us at: www.bay-cities.com
Founded in 1956, Bay Cities has expertise in speed to market. We are easy to do business with and we are an authority on garnering attention in the aisle. We operate a California manufacturing facility located close to 3 major ports and partner with facilities across the United States. We are a vendor of choice for major retail players including Sam's Club, Costco, Kroger, Walmart and numerous others.
We are the premier designers and manufacturers of packaging and displays.
Passion: We have heart with a servant attitude.
Creativity: Our mind blowing ideas create Client success.
Integrity: We honor our business & our planet with sustainable practices.
Responsibility: We own it!
Safety: Our safe work habits protect us all.
Fun: We take our work seriously- not ourselves :-)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!