Aircraft Log Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aircraft Log Clerk
CDL Truck Driver - Log Truck/Roll Off
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Operate Skid loader
- Safely operate chainsaws
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
We're fully staffed year-round to provide you tree care services no matter the season. Omni Tree carries both workmen's compensation and liability insurance, protecting our workers during projects big and small. We can not only maintain trees through tree trimming and stump removal, but offer plant healthcare services which emphasize on keeping your existing trees healthy and happy.
Safety Department Log And Compliance
National Trucking/Logisitcs company looking to fill a position in our Safety Department. Located in the Cleveland area moving to a brand new office building on Rockside Road next year. We are a growing organization looking for talented people. Ideal candidate must have a dynamic personality and strong communication skills and ability to build relationships within our organization. Past experience in a trucking organization and Elog experience preferred but not required. Position offers a competitive salary , full time benefits include healt, dental, vision and 401K with company match. If you have the skillset listed and and our motivated feel free to apply for this job opportunity.
Log Yard Supervisor
Humboldt Redwood Company in Scotia is searching for a Log Yard Supervisor
Provide leadership to log yard personnel assuring log quality, inventory accuracy and the efficient unloading of log trucks to minimize customer wait times. Other key responsibilities include implementing and enforcing standardized work rules to compliment safety, efficiency and cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides work direction to employees in the log yard and ensures that employees follow company policies and procedures, but does not have direct performance appraisal responsibility for them.
- Coordinates operations daily with the Sawmill Superintendent
- Communicates with Shipping Supervisor frequently to monitor log usage
- Leads and trains employees in the log yard to perform activities such as unloading trucks, sorting, scaling, decking, and inventorying logs
- Schedules equipment operators and scalers to keep logs moving to needed locations
- Oversees operations of loading logs to outside customers
- Maintains an accurate level of inventory in the log yard
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Maintains production records
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Ensures log yard is well organized, efficient, clean and safe
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years log yard experience. Must be proficient in distinguishing various log species, including redwood.
- An individual should be proficient in using MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook, customized inventory control software and similar software programs; keyboarding; must have knowledge of scaling computers.
- Must maintain and carry a valid California driver license and remain eligible and capable of operating company vehicles including automobiles and trucks.
- Must have the ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedures.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- The employee is regularly required to communicate, frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance and occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and to taste or smell.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high and precarious places.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- This position requires the following personal protective equipment: eye protection, hearing protection, safety shoes, leather/rubber gloves, chaps and hard hat.
- Submit a resume through ZipRecruiter
- An application will be emailed to you to be completed and returned
Equal Opportunity Employer, Valuing Diversity of our Workforce and Offering a Drug Free Workplace
Humboldt Redwoods forestry operations include approximately 327 square miles (209,300 acres) of coast redwood and Douglas-fir forestlands. Our forestlands are located about five hours north of the Golden Gate Bridge in Humboldt County, California.
Log Scheduler - Entertainment Experience Required
Onboard Services is hiring a Log Scheduler for an Entertainment Company in Universal City, CA!
Contract Term: 1 Year
Schedule: 9:00Am- 6:00PM, Monday- Friday
Pay Rate: $14/hr
- Experience at a broadcast television station, network or cable environment as a log scheduler prefer but not required.
- Must be a strong team player with excellent organizational skills. Must be detail oriented and be able to multitask.
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Must be available on weekends and or off hours.
- Experience using Broadcast Management or any Traffic Software is a plus
- Attach Templates and Version for the Intl network based on Programming Grids.
- Help filling local breaks; placing Next-on promos, DTs and Bugs into the daily schedules.
- Produce a 24hr presentation schedule if needed.
- Produce As-Runs report for ratings purposes.
- Produce Campaigns Post reports to ad-sales for local offices.
- Work closely with Traffic log schedulers and Manager.
- Work closely with Operation and Programming Department.
- Willing to work weekends and or off hours.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.
In 2001, the ownership and management of On-Board set forth a corporate vision to become the leading provider of professional services in North America. In pursuit of this vision, On-Board will embrace the core values of superior quality and customer service, strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our service offerings, assemble, develop and retain the best talent in the marketplace.
On-Boards corporate Mission is to provide Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients expectations in a safe, responsible and dependable manner consistent with our people and quality.
Logging Geologist - West Texas
- Mud Logging
- Shall perform analysis of geological field data which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Regional subsurface modeling.
- Interpretation of recorded geological data.
- Such other services as operator requires relating to geological analysis.
Expected Knowledge and Experience
- Complete knowledge and experience with standard lithological descriptions of sedimentary rocks..
- Able to recognize hydrocarbon shows from cuttings alone.
- Experience in developing subsurface models while considering all drilling variables and samples.
- Experience with collecting and preparing drilling cuttings.
- EXPERIENCE WITH FID DESIRED
- EXPERIENCE WITH MULTIPLE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE TOOLS
- Able to pick formation tops and casing points based on well-to-well correlation and cuttings.
- Excellent at interpreting gas readings.
- Familiar with porosity types in sedimentary rocks and also types of matrix cementations in carbonates and clastics.
- Able to communicate effectively with all wellsite and operator personnel.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology/Geosciences is preferred.
- 1-2 years mudlogging experience desired.
- Currently living or willing to move to Midland/Odessa, TX area or consider other regions of the U. S.
- Basic understanding of oil and gas drilling operations.
- Experienced with normal office software.
- Must be willing to work as part of a large team.
- Excellent judgment skills while working in stressful environments under special time constraints.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or military or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Log Home Sales Representatives Wanted
National log home manufacturer is seeking motivated and experienced sales professionals for our Battleboro, NC sales center & facility. Average income of $50k to $115k annually for experienced sales professionals. Experience preferred, ambition, motivation, and goal orientation required.
High quality, fresh advertised leads distributed daily, as well as working directly with walk-in customers. No cold calling required. Salary, commensurate to experience, with top commission rates. If you enjoy working with people, have a passion for excellence, and a drive to achieve please forward your resume by email to the address provided.
America's Log Home Company
Travel Rn-Dialysis Nurse - Travel Dialysis Chronic Nurse Needed In Log
A chronic dialysis program in the beautiful state of Georgia is in need of an experienced dialysis nurse. Applicants should have a GA License and at least one year of dialysis experience for this thirteen week assignment.
When it comes to location, Northern Georgia is second to none. This area is small enough to know your neighbor, yet large enough to offer the services and cultural experiences of a much larger city. Georgia offers a nostalgic experience of a historic downtown with unique shops and restaurants, while bringing you the latest of the 21st Century with beautiful streetscapes and community celebrations, events and parades throughout the year!
Foundation has specialized in the staffing of dialysis professionals since 1999. As a trusted leader in the industry for more than a decade, you can count on Foundation Medical Staffing to provide the level personalized service that you can depend on to meet your needs as a traveling healthcare provider. Contact a Foundation Medical Staffing consultant for more information on this and other opportunities.
Chronic Setting13 Week AssignmentGA License Required16 StationsHemodialysisWe offer travel allowances and paid housing.You are covered under our professional liability insurance. We offer major medical and dental insurance with additional optional coverage. We offer 401(k) retirement savings plans with a match!
You will have 24-hour access to your recruiter.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, maternal, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, registed, staff nurse, surgical, tcu
Post a Job
Logging Truck Driver/Operators - CDL Class "B" Required
Logging Truck Operators/Drivers with CDL
Started in 1975 Nevada Railroad Materials Inc. (NRM) by Bob Ollendick and Tom Ollendick, was incorporated in 1993. NRM has more than 70+ years combined experience in the railroad business. Mr. Ollendick and NRM have worked on rail projects for the SP through the merger and continue with the Union Pacific present day. NRM has grown from 10 employees in 1993 to over 150 today. NRM specializes in tie rehab, rail take ups and abandonments, pre-plating of wood ties, and a multitude of other services. For further information, please visit www.nevadarail.com.
STOP – READ – Do not apply to this position if you do not have your commercial driver’s license. Your application will be rejected immediately. This job requires the operation of vehicles that require a CDL. You will be asked to show your CDL as part of the hiring process. If you don’t have one, don’t apply to this job posting.
This position is an entry level employee where an individual will be tasked with providing various driver/laborer tasks such as railroad track work. The driver/laborer works as part of a crew and reports to his/her respective supervisor. Other duties may include:
· Preparing the work truck for the days’ work
· Operation of grapple/logging trucks
· Operation of flatbed, end dump semi-trucks
· Chunking ties alongside a grapple truck
· Moving vehicles along the property lines, or transporting across the country
· Handles equipment that weighs 75 pounds and helps others handle even heavier equipment or materials
· Use hammers, air or gas powered wrenches, rail drills, portable abrasive saws, tools, and hydraulic tools
· Frequent walking over extended periods with uneven footing
· Flexibility sufficient for track maintenance tasks such as flexing to pick up railroad tie butts/parts; balance sufficient to walk on railroad ballast (rock) all day; standing for more than half of each work day with periodic breaks; lift/carry and push/pull equipment and other objects weighing 25lbs. (frequently) 50 lbs. (infrequently); climbing up and down ladders; bending, stooping and kneeling; and good eye-hand coordination.
· Must be able to work in all weather conditions, seven days per week both day and night
· Extended periods of time spent away from home traveling with the railroad work gang should be expected
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED – Favorable but not required.
Previous experience from a freight or passenger railroad with experience in performing railroad maintenance and right of way work projects, coordinating and assisting with the maintenance of railroad tracks and structures, rules and regulations, inspecting tracks and structures associated with railroad maintenance.
OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
Possession of a valid State Driver License;
Commercial Driver License REQUIRED
Must be able to pass a background investigation and be eRail Safe qualified
Knowledge of the following is favorable:
· Methods and principles and practices of rail safety requirements in maintenance and operations
· English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
· Work Equipment and Construction related tasks
January 21, 2017
Foreman and Supervisors
Days Off and Scheduled Hours
Variable as assigned
Who May Apply
External and Internal Employees
This job requires extensive travel. Applicants will be required to travel for this position throughout the United States. Job applicants may be away from home for periods up to 90 days at a time. If you are not able to make this work, do not apply for this position.
Ah-64E Aircraft Maintenance Advisor
The AMA conducts training (including classroom academics and hands-on demonstration) of maintenance personnel with focus on the skills of a U.S. Army 15R AH-64E Attack Helicopter Repairer. Additionally, advises unit maintainers in AH-64E techniques and procedures.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Must be previously qualified as a school trained U.S. Army 15R AH-64 Aircraft Repairer
- Must be qualified to perform maintenance on the AH64E
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience conducting or supervising US Army Aviation AH-64D/E maintenance programs
Log Truck Driver
Local Logging Company seeks Log Truck Drivers w/ Clean CDL Records. Must be able to pass physical & be able to pass routine drug testing. 936-422-3614 936-240-6001 Serious Inquiries OnlyEastTexJobs.com.
Keywords: Log Truck Driver, Location: Huntington, TX - 75949
Post a Job