Aircraft Mechanic Electrical And Radio Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aircraft Mechanic Electrical And Radio
Electrical Design And Aircraft Interior Engineering Contractor 11
Experience in engineering liaison and design of electrical systems that are part of and support aircraft interiors. This includes entertainment, power, lighting, cabin management and communication systems. Experience in writing engineering corrective action dispositions by performing associated research; creating modification wiring diagrams, schematics, wire harness drawings, electrical installation drawings and completing supporting analysis/calculations (e.g. voltage drop) AutoCAD, CATIA V5 and SmarTeam experience preferred Take ownership of deliverables produced & their quality. Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines, client and vendors. Experience with leadership/program management on a design program. Take lead role in the process of preparation of design deliverables to ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents / drawings before release.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required. 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principle Duties and
1. Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues 2. Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field 3. Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities 4. Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule 5. Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results 6. Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
Additional Functions: 1. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred.
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
Mv-22 Aircraft Mechanic I And II (Avionics) Mcas New River
AVMAC LLC, a Veteran Owned Small Business, is seeking to hire experienced MV-22 Avionics Technicians to provide organizational level maintenance support that comprises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance which includes inspections, servicing, troubleshooting, adjusting and the removal and replacement of aeronautical components along with the maintenance documentation management.
*Skills and Qualifications
- Possess maintenance, modification, and repair experience on Naval/USMC jet aircraft.
- Possess the ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform all tasks outlined in the Maintenance Manual, and possess the technical proficiency to qualify as a collateral duty inspector (CDI) or collateral duty quality assurance representative (CDQAR).
-Be familiar with all publications relevant to the maintenance of the MV-22 appropriate to the assignment and have a thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of the equipment/systems.
- Possess knowledge of the learning process and how to transfer technical knowledge to less qualified personnel, including the ability to express thought in both oral and written communications.
- Possess thorough understanding of Naval Aviation Logistics Command/Management Information System (NALCOMIS) maintenance documentation.
- Four (4) years aviation maintenance experience with at least two (2) years MV-22 aircraft maintenance experience.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AVMAC LLC is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER- Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
AVMAC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AVMAC's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Aircraft Technician A&P Mechanic
Perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations.
Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee's own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
In certain cases he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
Must have both Airframe and Power plant licenses, high school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience preferred but not required
Contact Scott Ingersoll
General Aviation Aircraft Mechanic A&P
Must perform 100 Hr, Annual and other periodic inspections, troubleshoot squawks, make repairs and perform basic electrical operations on a variety of company owned flight school, Part 135 and privately owned single and multi engine piston aircraft and some light jets. Must maintain and complete work orders accurately on a daily basis, be able to communicate well with customers Must maintain a variety of maintenance and FBO equipment as well as other assignments under the supervision of the Chief Mechanic. Occasional infrequent after hour call outs may be required in order to meet operational obligations.
Must have minimum 2 years General Aviation Experience on piston aircraft. Turbine experience is a plus. Must posses an FAA Airframe and Powerplant License. Inspection Authorization preferred. sheet metal and cosmetic skills, electrical troubleshooting and various test equipment experience is desired but not mandatory.
Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Life, 401K with aggressive company match, paid vacations and holidays, discretionary year end bonus and Company Performance Sharing .
Aircraft Mechanic (Sched Maint) Canopy Rigging T-38
Performs maintenance and repair of assigned aircraft. Coordinates maintenance activities with senior section personnel. Accomplishes inspections including but not limited to pre flight, thru flight, and BPO. Services aircraft as required for flight. Assists aircrew in preparation for flight. Launches and recovers aircraft as required.
Uses schematic diagrams, drawings, charts, and technical publications in operating, testing, removing, repairing, and replacing aircraft systems and components within qualifications. Practices good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention, and safety at all times. Performs aircraft conditional inspections as required. Operates ground support equipment and uses hand tools, special tools and fixtures applicable to the assigned aircraft. Performs all required aircraft servicing tasks. Performs all tasks associated with ground movement of aircraft. Annotates maintenance actions in aircraft records and is proficient in IMDS documentation. May be required to be qualified on different MDS aircraft. May be required to acquire and maintain engine run certification. May be required to be Red X certified. Receives cross-utilization training (CUT) and is qualified to perform those maintenance tasks. Must promote Company values, policies, and standards of conduct. Must be customer oriented and ensure professional coordination with Operations and other base agencies. Shall assist other personnel and work centers as directed. Shall perform other assigned duties to include TDY and travel. Must be able to work day shift, night shift, or weekend duty as required.
Working knowledge of jet aircraft systems and the use of common hand tools and special tools are required. Must have a working knowledge of aircraft maintenance safety requirements and know how to operate portable fire-fighting equipment. High school diploma or the equivalent is required. The ability to read and comprehend technical data is required. Two years recent experience on the specific aircraft, as applicable is required. Completion of a military or civilian aviation maintenance school and possession of a diploma or certificate of completion are required. In lieu of formal training, a minimum of five years recent experience in aviation maintenance as an aircraft worker/servicer, or equivalent is required. Completion of Air Force 3 Level CDC Aircraft Mechanic Course or equivalent is desired. Must be able to obtain and maintain a flightline drivers license and may be required to obtain and maintain a class CDL. Physical exertion requirement is medium.
Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and portable stands and navigate these without assistance. Must be able to work at heights 70 feet above the ground. Must be able to work in extreme heat/cold.
Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, chemicals, odors, dust. Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, balance, push, pull, kneel, grasp, crouch, crawl, work in narrow aisles/passageways, and work in close spaces that restrict movement including aircraft fuel tanks for extended periods of time.
Must be able to stand for sustained periods of time. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as picking, pinching, typing. Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Must be capable of routinely performing industry standard ambidextriosities required to complete tasks. Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 50 pounds. Must be able and willing to enter and work in confined spaces, such as aircraft fuel tanks and beneath floor panels with clearances of 18" – 24".
L-3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer –
minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities /
sexual orientation / gender identity.
Aircraft Spruce~ Cps/Rotax Aircraft Mechanic
Responsible for the inspection, servicing and repairs of primarily Rotax engines ensuring they are operating correctly and safely.
- Create and carefully document the desired work as ordered by the client.
- Adhering to the work order troubleshoots wear/tear assessing whether parts need repair or replacement
- Accurately create customer quotes for estimates on work orders following pre-inspections. Ability to discuss recommendations with client.
- Accurate accounting of inventory items needed and used in the completion of work orders/quotes.
- Participates in meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc. for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Manager may assign additional responsibilities.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 18 months on airframes or power plants or 30 months combined experience or graduation from an FAA-Approved school.
- FAA A&P Certificate
- DOT Drug Test
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization skills; ability to plan and know how to execute to meet goals and deadlines.
- Strong mechanical problem-solving ability and skills
- Aptitude for working with complex equipment and avionics technology
Sr. Electrical Maintenance Mechanic
Position: Sr. Electrical Maintenance Mechanic – for Food Manufacturing Plant
Salary: $27.00 HR and UP- Depends on # of years of Experience + bonus
This is a FULL TIME position – Twelve hour Shift
Benefits: Full Benefits, Health & Vacation time and More!
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company, is seeking an experienced Sr. Electrical Maintenance Mechanic at one of their Nevada food manufacturing plants.
The right candidate will be responsible establishing and maintaining the upkeep of a 24-hour seven-day a week shift plant facility. Maintain production equipment in a manner that ensures employee safety and minimizes interruptions in the operation of the facility.
This position will start at 6:00 am until 6:00 pm. It will provide an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who enjoys challenging and diverse job responsibilities.
- Maintain various industrial Electrical equipment
- Repair all production equipment, plant refrigeration & blenders.
- Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance of the manufacturing machines.
- Monitor all material handling equipment maintenance activities’; making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Make recommendations to senior management to improve the maintenance function.
- Repair & troubleshoot various hydraulic, fluid power systems and conveyor machine equipment.
- Design, program, install, troubleshoot and repair process control systems such as Siemens PLC’s HMI’s and Electro Mechanical.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, Siemens PLC programming and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Repair & troubleshoot various Pneumatic systems, rollers, belts, chains, bearings, seals, levers and power transmission equipment.
- Some carpentry and plumbing may be involved at times.
- Trade School Certification or similar diploma
- Electrical License a strong plus, but not required.
- High School Degree is required and a valid good standing driving record.
- (3+) Three or more year’s with industrial Electrical & Mechanical maintenance mechanic experience with experience from a food manufacturing production plant or very similar.
- Maintain GMP standards with ability to lift up to 50lbs to 75lbs.
- Experience working with industrial refrigeration, installation / troubleshoot / repair of gears, cams belts, rollers, chains, bearings, levers, HVAC and other heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts etc.
- Hands on experience with Electro Mechanical Robotic machinery, HMI’s, PLC’s for packaging machines.
- Ability to walk and stand entire 12-hour shift in both warm and cold environments.
- Electrical background up to 480V 3-phase, & basic PC/ software skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Or simply click the "Apply Now" link below:
Post a Job
Mechanic - Aircraft Flight Control
Mechanic – Bench - FAA Repair Station (Hollywood - Florida)
Aircraft Flight Controls
AEROSPACE PRECISION, INC. is located 2851 Evans Street, Hollywood, Florida 33020 situated between Sheridan and Sterling Street on the I-95 corridor.
Company Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX1QyHKZ87E&feature=youtu.be
FAA REPAIR FACILITY IS SEEKING FOR ONE EXPERIENCED HYDRAULIC BENCH MECHANIC TO SUPPORT ITS HYDRAULIC CONTROLS SYSTEMS and for FLIGHT CONTROL COMPONENTS ON BOEING AND AIRBUS AIRCRAFT.
MECHANIC should have an understanding of Electro-Hydraulic Servo-Valves (EHSV) and how they control position, velocity, pressure, and force in the operation of hydraulic flight control components.
5 years experience working on flight control components in a shop environment is required. Experience with components manufactured by Moog, Parker, Nabtesco, Messier etc. is also required.
Assemble/disassemble aircraft components, inspect and identify the condition of parts, and determine proper repair schemes and procedures for overhaul and repair work; Understand and apply blueprints, shop manuals, OEM standard practices, MODS, Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives for products worked on.
Prepare parts requisition to order parts as needed, and must be able to conduct and evaluate test results and determine corrective actions if needed.
Accepts ownership for the work assigned to him and shall sign for and be responsible for his work, while complying with all safety and environmental requirements.
Company offers a complete benefit package: medical, dental, vision, 401K and Pension Plan. To learn more about Aerospace Precision, Inc., visit our website at www.aerospaceprecision.com
Must have knowledge of and the ability to use various types of hand-tools, measuring devices, and test equipment in use at the Company. Must have the ability to work in various areas of the shop, is a self-starter, uses good judgment and demonstrates the ability to lead and direct subordinates. A&P certification is required.
36 year established General Aviation maintenance facility looking for experienced licensed aircraft mechanic.
Work consists of Annual Inspections, modifications & Installations on all Single and Twin engine aircraft.
General Aviation mechanic , must have FAA Airframe and Powerplant License, drug testing required