Aircraft Mechanic Environmental Control System Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aircraft Mechanic Environmental Control System
Mechanic - Aircraft Flight Control
Mechanic – Bench - FAA Repair Station (Hollywood - Florida)
Aircraft Flight Controls
AEROSPACE PRECISION, INC. is located 2851 Evans Street, Hollywood, Florida 33020 situated between Sheridan and Sterling Street on the I-95 corridor.
Company Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX1QyHKZ87E&feature=youtu.be
FAA REPAIR FACILITY IS SEEKING FOR ONE EXPERIENCED HYDRAULIC BENCH MECHANIC TO SUPPORT ITS HYDRAULIC CONTROLS SYSTEMS and for FLIGHT CONTROL COMPONENTS ON BOEING AND AIRBUS AIRCRAFT.
MECHANIC should have an understanding of Electro-Hydraulic Servo-Valves (EHSV) and how they control position, velocity, pressure, and force in the operation of hydraulic flight control components.
5 years experience working on flight control components in a shop environment is required. Experience with components manufactured by Moog, Parker, Nabtesco, Messier etc. is also required.
Assemble/disassemble aircraft components, inspect and identify the condition of parts, and determine proper repair schemes and procedures for overhaul and repair work; Understand and apply blueprints, shop manuals, OEM standard practices, MODS, Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives for products worked on.
Prepare parts requisition to order parts as needed, and must be able to conduct and evaluate test results and determine corrective actions if needed.
Accepts ownership for the work assigned to him and shall sign for and be responsible for his work, while complying with all safety and environmental requirements.
Company offers a complete benefit package: medical, dental, vision, 401K and Pension Plan. To learn more about Aerospace Precision, Inc., visit our website at www.aerospaceprecision.com
Must have knowledge of and the ability to use various types of hand-tools, measuring devices, and test equipment in use at the Company. Must have the ability to work in various areas of the shop, is a self-starter, uses good judgment and demonstrates the ability to lead and direct subordinates. A&P certification is required.
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Control Systems
As a senior mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for design and implementation of mechanical and environmental control systems in Multibeam’s electron-beam lithography system. This role requires experience in specification, analysis, design, programming, integration, and test of mechanical control systems. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in mechanical control system design, development, and analysis in the semiconductor capital equipment industry.
FUNCTIONS and RESPOSIBILITIES
• Oversee, design, develop and implement precision control systems for wafer handling and alignment, motion control, temperature control, and vibration isolation/cancellation.
• Define engineering objectives, conduct design reviews, and track schedules
• Analyze, simulate, and model dynamic/kinematic properties of systems, including vibration
• Develop or improve software/firmware to implement control algorithms
• Develop programs or procedures for test and calibration
• Test and analyze performance of electro-mechanical systems
• Use advanced problem solving/root cause analysis
• Create and improve engineering documentation
• Provide reports and share technical information with team
• Work hands-on in the cleanroom and lab
SKILLS and EXPERIENCES
• Experience in high-precision motion control
• Experience in dynamic/kinematic analysis of mechanical systems
• Experience in programming implementation of precision mechanical control systems
• Experience in design of semiconductor equipment or similar capital equipment
• Knowledge of precision mechanics, motion actuators, mechatronics, and electronics
• Skilled at hands-on testing, automated data acquisition, and data analysis
• Strong analytical problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to influence others using supportive data
• Ability and willingness to work hands-on in cleanroom and lab
• Knowledge of thermal engineering and cooling solutions preferred
• Proficiency in Pro-E/PTC Creo is preferred
• Experience with PLCs and FPGAs preferred
EDUCATION and TRAINING
• M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related field (Ph.D. preferred)
• Control system development and programming
• Dynamic analysis of mechanical systems
• Structural mechanics; finite element analysis (FEA or FEM); CFD preferred
• Part-time, Full-time, Contractor, Regular Employment.
• Compensation+ Stock option incentives
Multibeam Corporation is a leading electron-beam technology innovator that is currently developing multicolumn e-beam systems to lower mask cost and enhance device security. With some 40 patents filed and issued, the Silicon Valley pacesetter focuses on two applications: Direct Electron Writing (DEW) and Complementary E-Beam Lithography (CEBL).
Based in Santa Clara, California, Multibeam is led by Dr. David K. Lam, the founder and first CEO of Lam Research who successfully guided the development and market penetration of his eponymous company’s first fully automated plasma etch system. Widely recognized as a contributor to the growth of Silicon Valley’s semiconductor industry, Dr. Lam was inducted into the Silicon Valley Engineering Hall of Fame in 2013.
Please visit Multibeam at http://www.multibeamcorp.com and view other job openings.
Aircraft Technician A&P Mechanic
Perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations.
Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee's own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
In certain cases he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
Must have both Airframe and Power plant licenses, high school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience preferred but not required
Contact Scott Ingersoll
General Aviation Aircraft Mechanic A&P
Must perform 100 Hr, Annual and other periodic inspections, troubleshoot squawks, make repairs and perform basic electrical operations on a variety of company owned flight school, Part 135 and privately owned single and multi engine piston aircraft and some light jets. Must maintain and complete work orders accurately on a daily basis, be able to communicate well with customers Must maintain a variety of maintenance and FBO equipment as well as other assignments under the supervision of the Chief Mechanic. Occasional infrequent after hour call outs may be required in order to meet operational obligations.
Must have minimum 2 years General Aviation Experience on piston aircraft. Turbine experience is a plus. Must posses an FAA Airframe and Powerplant License. Inspection Authorization preferred. sheet metal and cosmetic skills, electrical troubleshooting and various test equipment experience is desired but not mandatory.
Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Life, 401K with aggressive company match, paid vacations and holidays, discretionary year end bonus and Company Performance Sharing .
Mv-22 Aircraft Mechanic I And II (Avionics) Mcas New River
AVMAC LLC, a Veteran Owned Small Business, is seeking to hire experienced MV-22 Avionics Technicians to provide organizational level maintenance support that comprises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance which includes inspections, servicing, troubleshooting, adjusting and the removal and replacement of aeronautical components along with the maintenance documentation management.
*Skills and Qualifications
- Possess maintenance, modification, and repair experience on Naval/USMC jet aircraft.
- Possess the ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform all tasks outlined in the Maintenance Manual, and possess the technical proficiency to qualify as a collateral duty inspector (CDI) or collateral duty quality assurance representative (CDQAR).
-Be familiar with all publications relevant to the maintenance of the MV-22 appropriate to the assignment and have a thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of the equipment/systems.
- Possess knowledge of the learning process and how to transfer technical knowledge to less qualified personnel, including the ability to express thought in both oral and written communications.
- Possess thorough understanding of Naval Aviation Logistics Command/Management Information System (NALCOMIS) maintenance documentation.
- Four (4) years aviation maintenance experience with at least two (2) years MV-22 aircraft maintenance experience.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AVMAC LLC is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER- Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
AVMAC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AVMAC's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Aircraft Mechanic (Sched Maint) Canopy Rigging T-38
Performs maintenance and repair of assigned aircraft. Coordinates maintenance activities with senior section personnel. Accomplishes inspections including but not limited to pre flight, thru flight, and BPO. Services aircraft as required for flight. Assists aircrew in preparation for flight. Launches and recovers aircraft as required.
Uses schematic diagrams, drawings, charts, and technical publications in operating, testing, removing, repairing, and replacing aircraft systems and components within qualifications. Practices good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention, and safety at all times. Performs aircraft conditional inspections as required. Operates ground support equipment and uses hand tools, special tools and fixtures applicable to the assigned aircraft. Performs all required aircraft servicing tasks. Performs all tasks associated with ground movement of aircraft. Annotates maintenance actions in aircraft records and is proficient in IMDS documentation. May be required to be qualified on different MDS aircraft. May be required to acquire and maintain engine run certification. May be required to be Red X certified. Receives cross-utilization training (CUT) and is qualified to perform those maintenance tasks. Must promote Company values, policies, and standards of conduct. Must be customer oriented and ensure professional coordination with Operations and other base agencies. Shall assist other personnel and work centers as directed. Shall perform other assigned duties to include TDY and travel. Must be able to work day shift, night shift, or weekend duty as required.
Working knowledge of jet aircraft systems and the use of common hand tools and special tools are required. Must have a working knowledge of aircraft maintenance safety requirements and know how to operate portable fire-fighting equipment. High school diploma or the equivalent is required. The ability to read and comprehend technical data is required. Two years recent experience on the specific aircraft, as applicable is required. Completion of a military or civilian aviation maintenance school and possession of a diploma or certificate of completion are required. In lieu of formal training, a minimum of five years recent experience in aviation maintenance as an aircraft worker/servicer, or equivalent is required. Completion of Air Force 3 Level CDC Aircraft Mechanic Course or equivalent is desired. Must be able to obtain and maintain a flightline drivers license and may be required to obtain and maintain a class CDL. Physical exertion requirement is medium.
Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and portable stands and navigate these without assistance. Must be able to work at heights 70 feet above the ground. Must be able to work in extreme heat/cold.
Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, chemicals, odors, dust. Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, balance, push, pull, kneel, grasp, crouch, crawl, work in narrow aisles/passageways, and work in close spaces that restrict movement including aircraft fuel tanks for extended periods of time.
Must be able to stand for sustained periods of time. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as picking, pinching, typing. Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Must be capable of routinely performing industry standard ambidextriosities required to complete tasks. Must be able to lift/maneuver up to 50 pounds. Must be able and willing to enter and work in confined spaces, such as aircraft fuel tanks and beneath floor panels with clearances of 18" – 24".
L-3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer –
minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities /
sexual orientation / gender identity.
Aircraft Quality Control Inspector
Perform receiving, preliminary, in-process, hidden damage and final inspections. Verify completion of all work orders and sign airworthiness release.Ensure that work is accomplished per established inspection procedures. Ensure that all aircraft maintenance meets FAA, customer, company and/or manufacturers specifications. Ensure that inspection items are complied with properly and all necessary forms are completed. Ensure that parts tags are filled out properly and the proper tag is attached to the part(s) as required. Maintain a thorough familiarity with the content of the company Repair Station Manual and all subsequent revisions. Provide initial and recurrent training to site employees. Remain cognizant of applicable CFRs, most notably Part 145, 121, 65 and Part 43. Review inspection forms and paperwork for proper completion. Perform quality assurance audits. Perform routine surveillance of in-process work.Assist Records Supervisor with controlling and auditing work orders. Must be able to meet production schedule and quality standards.
Must be able to wear full face respirators, coveralls and fall restraint equipment.
Must be able to work at heights up to 50ft.
Must be able to comply with DOT Drug & Alcohol testing requirements.
Must be able to work second shift.
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum 6 years experience with heavy jet maintenance/inspection
Must have current A&P License.
B737NG General Familiarization course preferred
Must be able to read, write & speak English.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Aircraft Spruce~ Cps/Rotax Aircraft Mechanic
Responsible for the inspection, servicing and repairs of primarily Rotax engines ensuring they are operating correctly and safely.
- Create and carefully document the desired work as ordered by the client.
- Adhering to the work order troubleshoots wear/tear assessing whether parts need repair or replacement
- Accurately create customer quotes for estimates on work orders following pre-inspections. Ability to discuss recommendations with client.
- Accurate accounting of inventory items needed and used in the completion of work orders/quotes.
- Participates in meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc. for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Manager may assign additional responsibilities.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 18 months on airframes or power plants or 30 months combined experience or graduation from an FAA-Approved school.
- FAA A&P Certificate
- DOT Drug Test
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization skills; ability to plan and know how to execute to meet goals and deadlines.
- Strong mechanical problem-solving ability and skills
- Aptitude for working with complex equipment and avionics technology
Unmanned Aircraft Systems Engineer
5-D Systems is a growing defense contractor, in Round Rock Texas, with a focus on systems and software engineering for Unmanned Aircraft Systems. With an ever increasing government interest in unmanned aircraft and drone target capability, we are fortunate to be experiencing a substantial backlog of projects. 5-D prides itself in providing our technical staff with the flexibility to hone their skills in their experience domain and/or grow skills in other technical areas. 5-D is about to kickoff multiple exciting UAV programs at the beginning of their life cycle. Join us as we innovate these technical solutions.
5-D Systems is seeking a highly motivated candidate who will provide individual technical contribution and systems engineering leadership, for a full-time Systems Engineering with the ability to successfully work in a small-team environment. The area of focus is providing engineering support on unmanned, manned, and optionally piloted aviation programs. The individual must be able to utilize and maintain existing analytical models, develop new models, design tests, and validate performance simulations. The position will interface with internal and external project teams, company personnel and the customer community. The candidate must be familiar with and have experience developing system requirements, system architecture, trade studies, and interface definitions between system elements.
Work locations to support our customers include California, Utah, Alabama, and Florida
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
· Analyzing customer/stakeholder requirements, decomposing requirements, deriving requirements, and allocating requirements to system and subsystem elements
· Developing system architecture for new and existing unmanned aircraft systems
· Conducting trade studies and performing design research of basic engineering concepts and explorations to determine optimal requirements and system architecture
· Developing test cases/verification plans based on requirements documentation
· Developing system/subsystem interface definitions
· Working in adherence to structured and defined development processes
· Working in conjunction with Software Engineering team to develop software system requirements and test requirements
· Participating in planning, design, testing, and deployment of moderately complex, engineered systems and software to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
· Performing peer reviews of fellow team members’ work
· Reporting project and task status to project tasking lead
· Assisting in preparation of proposals and presentation materials
· Traveling to customer locations as needed (>50% travel may be expected at times)
Experience & Capabilities
· Experience developing system requirements and architecture in conjunction with engineering team
· Self-directed, sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
· Results-oriented, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
· Experience working with DOORS is preferred
· Experience working within the Defense and/or Aerospace industry is a plus
· Experience in Unmanned Aircraft a plus
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 5+ years of industry experience
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· A U.S. DoD Secret Clearance or higher (or the ability to obtain such a clearance if needed)
Job Type: Full-time