Airframe And Power Plant Mechanic Apprentice Job Description Sample
Power Plant Mechanic
Enpower Management Corp. is seeking a MECHANIC for its’ Wadham Energy facility – a renewable energy electrical power plant located in Williams, CA. Our company offers a full salary with annual performance bonus and benefits package including 100% tuition assistance.
The MECHANIC position provides mechanical services, such as:
Equipment inspection and repair
Rigging and alignment of equipment
Welding and fabrication
For the power plant equipment including:
Steam turbine and generator
The ideal candidate will have relevant training and experience including:
prior power plant experience
experience with a CMMS such as MP2
solid fuel experience
Equivalent military experience a plus
A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Power Plant Mechanic
About SUEZ* We are at the dawn of the resource revolution. In a world facing high demographic growth, runaway urbanization and the shortage of natural resources, securing, optimizing and renewing resources is essential to our future. SUEZ (Paris: SEV, Brussels: SEVB) supplies drinking water to 92 million people, delivers wastewater treatment services to 65 million, recovers 16 million tons of waste each year and produces 7 terawatt hours of local and renewable energy. With 82,500 employees, SUEZ, which is present on all five continents, is a key player in the sustainable management of resources. SUEZ generated total revenues of $16.5 billion in 2016. * /
/* The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance and repair of diesel engines and power generating equipment of various size. This also includes all auxiliary equipment, to include pumps, blower etc. All buildings, wastewater treatment plant equipment and machines and machine tools. The incumbent will possess a working knowledge of electrical and control systems and have reached a high level of competency within a specific trade or discipline (e.g. welding, millwright, mechanics), but will have a functioning ability level in multiple areas. The incumbent will be responsible to guide and train less experienced personnel in areas of expertise. * /Dimensions:/* Limited supervisory responsibility * /Education/Equivalent:/* o High School diploma or equivalent required * /Nature & Scope-Principal Areas of
/* * Repair and maintain pumps, valves, motors and other process equipment. Perform “cold” electrical connect and disconnects as part of the repair and maintenance functions. Installs electrical conduit and pulls and terminates low voltage wire connections.
Set up and proficiently operate machine tools to design, make and repair mechanisms and equipment, such as shafts, bushings, sleeves, gears, bearings and other related parts as assigned.
Fabricate parts and/or install, adjust, dismantle and reassemble machines and plant equipment
Set up and proficiently operate various tools including, but not limited to: lathes, contour saws, cutoff saws, hand/bench/surface grinders, milling machines, spray welders, gas welders and various hand tools and precision measuring instruments
Operate and use hoists, lifts, air hammers, masonry drills, grinders, welders and cutting equipment and other power and hand tools to safety accomplish assigned tasks
Perform welding functions on buildings and equipment in the treatment plant including repair and fabrication work
Study specifications such as blueprints, electrical schematics, line diagrams, sketches and/or descriptions of parts to be replaced, and plan sequence of operations
Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of plant equipment as assigned
Replenish parts and supplies using standard purchasing procedures. Maintain manual and/or computerized work orders and records as directed
Provide assistance and direction to less experienced Electro mechanics and/or assigned helpers
Responsible for inspecting and ensuring that all assigned projects completed by direct crews are completed fully and accurately
May provide support to other skilled trades employees
Responsible for general housekeeping of maintenance shop, job sites, work areas and other areas as assigned including, but not limited to sweeping, dusting, mapping, cleaning and paining as necessary to maintain areas to Company standards
Observes all on-the-job safety regulations
Other related tasks as assigned This position description is intended for the purpose of position evaluation and salary positioning and is not a contract setting forth the full scope of employment. The employer retains the right to deviate from the description at its discretion, without notice. Required Skills * /Special Skills/Abilities Needed:/* * Knowledge of treatment plant electrical and control systems, machine equipment operations as well as proper procedures for maintenance and repair of such facilities
Knowledge or/and ability to safely operate electrical test equipment, conduit bender, grinders, nibblers, angle iron cutter, hydraulic press, hoist and other hand or power tools equipment related to the job
Must be familiar with all safety regulations and be prepared to work in and supervise confined space entry, and LOTO procedures
Ability to manipulate and understand the required functions of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) * Ability to cut with a cutting torch and an arc rod and ability to solder and weld
Must hold and maintain a valid NYS driver’s license Required Experience * /Work Experience Needed:/* * Three (5) years’ experience as an Electro-Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, or Industrial technician
Two years of related education at a college, trade school or equivalent may be substituted for experience
Completion of recognized Apprenticeship program Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities Job Location Wantagh, New York, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Power Plant Mechanic 2052-110
Wantagh, New York, United States
Plant Mechanic Apprentice Program (Halawa)
SUMMARY: Entry-level position for individuals with mechanical/electrical work abilities or experience to earn while you learn. Initial pay of up to $17 per/hour while you train full-time to become a qualified plant mechanic at our bottling facility, a position that can earn up to $30 per/hour (once fully qualified). Training includes troubleshooting, repair work and preventive maintenance of all manufacturing equipment.
§ Basic mechanical experience and/or abilities
§ Electrical work experience and/or knowledge required
§ Comprehension of written/verbal instructions
§ Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.Attention to detail
§ Ability to work day shift
SALARY: Based on experience
BENEFITS: Paid Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays, and 401(k) company match.
Production Technician Mechanic – Power Plant
Requisition Number 17-0696
Post Date 10/27/2017
Title Production Technician Mechanic – Power Plant
Marcus Hook, PA
Description FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse.
Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets.
Position is responsible for site maintenance at a 760MW Power Generation facility.
The experienced Production Technician Mechanic will overhaul gearboxes, replace valves, replace packing, bearings, and seals. The candidate will need to possess some hands on experience with overhauling pumps, gearboxes, welding (non-code), motor alignments and performing routine machine maintenance such as equipment oil changes. The candidate should have some experience in Power plant operations.
Job may include other miscellaneous duties as assigned. The candidate must be able to work in confined spaces as well as wear the following safety equipment when needed: life vests, ear protection, rubber gloves, leather gloves, hard hat, slicker suit, acid suit, rubber gloves, full face breathing mask, wearing full safety harness, or wearing a face shield. This job will require working occasional weekends, and periodic shift coverage.
These positions are in Marcus Hook, PA., and require candidates that are US citizens or legal residents with a current US Green Card. We are recruiting to fill 2 experienced power plant production technician mechanics. You must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
o 5-7 years Mechanical maintenance experience at a Power Plant o High School/ or GED equivalent o Associates degree in technical area preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
o Experience welding (non-code), overhauling pumps, and performing motor alignment o Experience with valve maintenance and replacement, replace valve packing, and overhauling gearboxes o Experience with machine maintenance, equipment oil changes, replacing seals, and bearings o Knowledge of GE Combustion turbines desired o Power generation knowledge desired o Skills in customer service, to include written, and oral communication o Skills in troubleshooting and problem solving faulty equipment o Skills in Excel, Microsoft Word, and Power Point desired o Ability to take initiative o Ability to have a team first work ethic Physical
Positions require working in: climbing, bending, sitting, walking, kneeling, crawling, standing, lifting, pushing, and pulling.
The employee must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
The ability to work in elevated positions is a must.
The employee must be able to work in confined spaces as well as wear the following safety equipment when need be: life vests, ear protection, rubber gloves, leather gloves, hard hat, slicker suit, acid suit, rubber gloves, full face breathing mask, wearingfull safety harness, or wearing a face shield.
Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions. - - -
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
For more information regarding affirmative action and equal employment opportunity click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Power Plant Operator 3
Job Description Operate a wide variety of power plant equipment to include boilers, chilled water air conditioning equipment, pumps, air compressors and diesel-electric generators for the provision of utilities necessary for hospital operations. Assumes full responsibility for plant operations during evening, night and weekend/holiday shifts. Maintain proper water quality for boiler water, condensate, water softeners, and cooling towers to ensure that water is within proper limits to prevent damage to power plant equipment. Repair and maintain power house equipment to minimize interruptions of utilities to the hospital. Maintains the power plant building and all equipment in first-class condition which promotes a clean and safe work environment to prevent personal injury and equipment damage. Adhere to departmental and governmental safety standards and organizational and departmental personal appearance policies.
Two or more years experience as a stationary engineer in a large power plant equipped with high pressure steam boilers, commercial air conditioning equipment, and electrical generator systems. Education
High school graduate and apprentice training as a stationary engineer. Special Skills
Proficient in English. Verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills required. Posting Title: POWER PLANT OPERATOR 3 Facility Location: Inova Shared Services LLC
Work Site Location:* INOVA LOUDOUN HOSPITAL
Work Site Address:* 44045 RIVERSIDE PARKWAY
Work Site City/State:* LEESBURG, VA
Department:* ENGINEERING - ILH LNSD
Schedule Type:* full time
Schedule:* Every Weekend
Job ID:* 32921BR
Apprentice Power Engineer - GAP
JOB SUMMARY: The Apprentice Power Engineer as part of our GAP (Graduate Apprenticeship Program) is responsible for performing engineering activities in the field under the supervision of the Engineering Manager, Project Manager and/or General Manager. This includes technical and engineering support of field work, and office work performing design and generating reports. The Apprentice Power Engineer will be assigned to experienced engineers for extensive on-the-job training with the intent to develop the necessary skills to become an industry leading power engineer and the ability to lead projects both in the office and in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be an effective power engineer. Focused training efforts under the guidance of senior engineers may be required to gain full competency in these duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop the skills to provide technical capabilities for testing relays, circuit breakers, transformers, motor control equipment, and related switchgear in the field, including synch check, point-to-point
- In conjunction with the oversight of senior engineers, develop skills to support the sales effort assisting with estimates and job walks when necessary
- Remain current on all safety and technical training
- Perform updates to client electrical drawings including one lines, wiring diagrams, and schematics – to the extent that familiarity with AutoCAD is desirable.
- Collect field data and perform arc flash studies, coordination studies and short circuit analysis (load flow analysis, grounding & lightning protection studies, infrared scans, etc.)
- Develop the skills to provide technical insight with regard to substation systems and electrical power systems
- Adhere to all company, industry and client safety protocols and standards
- Assess project specific resource needs and coordinate assignments with project manager. Communicate core technical job requirements.
- Support immediate supervisor on planning and organizing workload to ensure the most effective return on assets
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize project costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, and materials. Assure attainment of business objectives and production schedules while ensuring product standards that will exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Coordinate with the Engineering Project Manager on the master engineering resource schedule as well as forecasting upcoming engineering requirements/needs including non-job related training schedules
- Learn to oversee projects from start to finish for compliance with Company standard practices and procedures
- Manage expenses against project budgets and make recommendations to reduce expenses.
- Coordinate proper project handoff between sales and operations/engineering.
- Participate in Project Kickoff meetings to discuss in detail work scope, project specifications, budgets, schedules, and safety requirements with project team
- Effectively communicate with other departments to assure activities are properly coordinated.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing for all engineering projects by providing all paperwork in a like manner; these include Service Acknowledgement Forms (SAFs), weekly time keeping, documentation of change orders, test reports, and other documents as required by the project deliverables.
- Consult and coordinate as necessary to utilize suppliers with the capabilities to meet material and equipment needs for shop and field activities. Responsible for expediting and resolving issues regarding material and equipment availability.
- Oversee all required documentation and records related to assigned projects on file in the proper location for reference and backup.
PERFORMANCE FACTORS: The performance factors described here are core abilities that translate into desired on-the-job behaviors which contribute to the employee successfully carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Adaptability: Shows resilience in the face of changing circumstances and shifting priorities; works well under stress and pressure and is not easily discouraged. A great amount of learning is on the job with experienced co-workers and managers, handling criticism is essential to employee growth.
- Acumen: Work effectively with company and customer organizational structures and builds alliance with people at all organizational levels. Establishes and prioritizes goals and objectives on a project and personal level. Anticipates the reactions and positions of others accurately; involves the right people and resources at the right time. Directs and manages projects on time and on budget to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Customer Satisfaction: Builds productive relationships with customers in order to build customer loyalty. Able to identify or anticipate customer needs. Keeps commitments to customers and regularly sets standards to exceed expectations. Encourages and uses customer feedback to improve services. Adheres to customer required policies and procedures.
- Critical Thinking: Examines information, facts, and data, and draws logical conclusions from available information. Thinks under pressure and acts prudently concerning the safety of others.
- Organizing and Planning: Effectively manages multiple priorities and properly identifies issues requiring immediate attention from those that are less urgent. Develops project plans, orders resources and materials, holds job kick off meetings, and is able to identify changes in work scopes. Submits all required paperwork and time sheets to promote proper project control, customer deliverables, and proper billing.
- Dedication: Sets high personal and professional standards; takes the initiative regarding job functions and responsibilities; able to stick to a task or pursue a goal over the long-term.
- Communication: Communicates effectively one to one, and in small groups. Employee is able to articulate complex thoughts clearly, effectively and in a professional manner. Provide written reports for customer submittals, and project status for management. Effectively and consistently communicate all scheduling weekly and schedule changes immediately.
- Collaboration: Works effectively with others in order to achieve meaningful results and maintains positive working relationships. Actively participates in solving problems, making decisions, completing tasks and accomplishing goals.
- Mechanically Inclined: Hands-on and willingly gets “hands dirty” in substation and power plant/manufacturing environments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position is considered to have light physical demands that require the incumbent to communicate orally, hear at a conversational level and perform job tasks requiring the use of a telephone, fax, and computer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to perform keying functions, grasp and pinch to write. The employee will frequently (34-66% of the workday) be required to sit, walk and stand. Occasionally (6-33% of the workday), the employee will be required to bend, twist/turn, reach out, lift/carry and push and pull. The employee infrequently (2-5% of the workday) will be required to squat/kneel and climb. The employee is required to infrequently (2-5% of the workday) lift and carry up to 21-50 pounds and will frequently (34-66% of the workday) be required to lift and carry 11 to 20 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly subject to various job site environments. The flooring is mostly concrete, tile or wood. The temperatures at the customer locations can vary between 20-100 degrees. The use of safety equipment can include safety shoes and glasses, hard hat and other job specific personal protective equipment. The noise level of the work environment can vary from low to high (requiring hearing protection). Travel requirements will make it necessary to drive a car (day and/or night) and at times travel by air. This position can require up to 80% travel – particularly where the element of the on-site training is involved.
- Experience: Prefer any related experience in power, but will train
- Reasoning Development: Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
- Mathematical Development: Ability to add, subtract, and divide all units of measure. Able to perform computations involving power.
- Language Development: Ability to read company manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures; speak with poise and confidence, using correct English.
- Work authorization: US citizen or green card
- Education: BSEE, prefer study emphasis in power, EIT a plus.
Control Room Operator - Power Plant
A Charlotte based energy company is conducting a confidential search for Control Room Operators to be located in Charlotte, NC. He/She will perform startup, shutdowns, routine and emergency operation of simple cycle combustion turbines and reciprocating engine power plant equipment from a remotely located Control Room. He/She will operate systems without direction of management, maintaining environmental and operational compliance in accordance with approved procedures and policies. He/She will direct activities of assigned plant site personnel in operation, maintenance and repair of plant systems and equipment. He/She will coordinate with Energy Management and/or ISO personnel on plant availability, changes in unit status, dispatch and operation.
Perform startup, loading, shutdown and emergency operations of power generation equipment in accordance with approved written facility procedures.
Communicate directly with the ISO generation dispatch operators, gas control operators, and local transmission operators utilizing 3-Part communications to support system reliability as required.
Work with Energy Managers to ensure daily responsibilities associated with the marketing, scheduling and dispatch of energy, energy reserves and ancillary services for the generation fleet are performed with a high degree of diligence.
Monitor and maintain system parameters to ensure proper operation of combustion turbines, reciprocating engines, generators and associated auxiliary support systems.
Collect operational data, analyze and take appropriate corrective actions when required.
Monitor and ensure plants operate in accordance with all air permits and air pollution and environmental control standards.
Maintain up to date operations logs per facility procedures and ensure that all operational directives from the ISOs or Energy Managers are well documented.
Ensure equipment monitoring and predictive maintenance practices are utilized and properly documented.
Complete and review shift summary reports to ensure smooth transitions at watch turnovers.
Maintain the Central Control Room in a safe and orderly manner.
Conduct performance tests on plant equipment and record results, as required.
Work with Engineering to diagnose and troubleshoot plant operational issues and coordinate with facility site personnel to perform maintenance and repair tasks on equipment and/or systems.
Internally report lost generation events in a timely manner according to defined communication protocols.
Coordinate and Schedule with plant site personnel to cover vacancies or emergencies as necessary.
Initiate work requests for material equipment deficiencies noted during shift operations.
Work with other Company personnel to ensure the accuracy of energy, ancillary and capacity settlements with the ISOs and gas suppliers and ensure the daily submission of accurate generation meter data.
Work with accounting, legal and compliance to support monthly and quarterly reporting requirements including NERC GADS, EIA and FERC EQR.
Work with company personnel to support accurate and timely submission of plant test data including reactive, black-start, capacity and RATA to the ISOs and state environmental agencies.
Work collaboratively with the Engineering and Information Technology teams to identify and develop the required software applications to support the dispatch function.
Perform related duties such as writing procedures, updating shift schedules, etc.
Perform other functions as directed by the Control Center Supervisor.
REQUIRED JOB-RELATED KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
? Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and perform basic mathematical computations. High school diploma or equivalent required, plus four years power plant experience in operations.
? Generation or transmission control center experience is a must.
? Comprehensive understanding of plant systems to include power island equipment.
? Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and comprehend logic diagrams, P&IDs, electrical one lines and OEM operating manuals.
? Fundamental understanding of electrical and instrumentation and control systems.
? Ability to communicate clearly with plant personnel and to give and receive instructions.
? Ability to read, write and understand instructions and procedures.
? Attention to detail is a must.
? Highly motivated and able to work with a limited amount of direct supervision.
? Ability to work rotating shifts for 24 hour coverage, including holidays, nights and weekends.
? Ability to acquire and maintain NERC and/or ISO specific generation dispatch certifications as required.
Assistant Director - Power Plant
Assistant Director- Power Plant
COGENERATION FACILITY located in Brooklyn, New York is seeking to hire an experienced Engineer with background in supervising operation and maintenance of a Power Generation Facility to fill the position of Assistant Director.
Supervision of Operating and Maintenance Staff
Analyze and provide solutions for operational and maintenance problems relating to Power Plant equipment such as:High Pressure Steam Boiler
High Pressure Steam Turbine Driven Generators
Diesel engine driven generators
Centrifugal Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Fans and Heat Exchangers
Electrical switch gear
PLC's electrical instrumentation and controls.
A BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
A minimum of 15 years experience in Supervising Operation and Maintenance of a Cogeneration Facility.
Must be PC literate.
Must have excellent Managerial and Communication skills
Must hold a NYC High Pressure Steam License and Refrigeration Machine Operator License.
Company offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance as well as a 401(k) Plan. Compensation package includes generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay.
Operator - Power Plant Systems
Redwood Coast Power, LLC
Redwood Coast Power is a wood-fired cogeneration facility located near the town of Blue Lake in Humboldt County, California. The facility burns hogged bark and wood, wood chips, and other forms of biomass fuels from the surrounding forests and local industries. The boiler is rated for steam production of 105,000 lbs/hr at 825 psig and 900 ̊F. All of the steam from the boiler is delivered to a condensing steam turbine which drives a 12 MW generator.
Redwood Coast Power is looking for individuals to join our operations organization. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people that have experience in one or more of the following facets of operation:
· Wood-fuel handling and conveying equipment
· Wood-fired furnace and the theories of combustion and heat transfer
· High pressure boiler with associated feedwater supply and de-aeration equipment
· Dry electrostatic precipitator and associated ash transfer equipment
· Condensing steam turbine with uncontrolled extraction
· Cooling towers and circulating water systems
· Water sampling and chemical treatment procedures
· Synchronous generator
· 480 through 14 KV AC power distribution system
· Programmable logic controllers
Operators will work a 12-hour rotating shift. They will need to have basic mechanical skills and be able to perform troubleshooting activities.
Competitive Salary Offered
Relocation Expenses Considered
Maintenance Manager - Power Plant
At Exelon, we've got a place for you! Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce. Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits. Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon! PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION The Maintenance Manager is responsible for daily supervision, monitoring and coaching of employees to ensure a productive workforce in compliance with company policies. Responsibilities include work planning, on-the-job training, arranging for maintenance work, inspections, and initiating requisitions for procurement of tools, materials, equipment and parts from vendors and services from contractors. Responsibilities include calibration and storage of instrument test and measuring equipment and ensuring personnel are knowledgeable of and in compliance with applicable Standards and Procedures. PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsible for the organization and direction of the maintenance department. Communicate with the Plant Manager on a routine basis to ensure high standards are maintained and management expectations are met.
Establish and evaluate trends, goals and performance indicators, communicate goals and take appropriate actions based on trends.
Responsible for management oversight of all station outages including planning, scheduling and budgetary control.
Ensure implementation of corporate and station policies.
Ensure the generation and implementation of meeting daily and weekly schedules.
Plan, establish and implement the department budget. Duties include approve purchase requests, monitor and adjust as necessary.
Communicate with other departments both onsite and offsite to resolve management problems, achieve goals and maximize use of resources.
Perform all other duties as assigned. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS Minimum: - BS in engineering with minimum 10 years professional experience OR
Associates Degree with minimum 10 professional years experience with 5 at the supervisory level OR - H. S. Diploma with minimum 12 years professional experience with 5 at the supervisory level
Minimum of 8 years power plant (or related) experience
Minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience
At least one of the following: Maintenance OR Engineering OR Project Management
Professional Certification or Recognition
Demonstrated technical knowledge of industrial ops.
Knowledge of State, Federal and Local government regulations as they apply to power plant operations.
Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of complex projects with conflicting priorities.
Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills at all organizational levels.
Demonstrated leadership ability of high performance work teams.
Demonstrated ability to manage costs.
Demonstrated PC skills including knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Suite products. Preferred:
Masters Degree in business, engineering or related field
Collective bargaining experience IND-1
Position reports to Plant Manager Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster
Title: *Maintenance Manager
- Power Plant*
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!