Airport Attendant Job Description Sample
Flagship Attendant MIA Airport AA VIP Lounge
The Banquet Support – Wait Staff will provide prompt and courteous service to all customers. Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while exceeding the customer s expectations. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements. /General
/ * Greets and seats customers.
Presents customers with menus.
Serves food to customers at a limited number of tables, using proper rules of etiquette.
Makes appropriate meal and beverage suggestions and answers questions regarding food preparation.
Writes a food check and/or memorizes the order.
Relays the order to the kitchen.
Accepts payment, refers customers to the cashier or operates the cash register.
Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment and assists in clearing and resetting tables.
May carve meat, fish or poultry and/or prepare flaming dishes and desserts.
May carry and distribute supplies and equipment.
May assist others in the preparation of foods and properly store food.
May total bills and may be asked to respond to complaints regarding food or service.
May operate dishwasher or assist with washing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots and pans.
May assist with stocking food inventory.
Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. /Job
/ * High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience. * 0 to 1 year related experience. * /Skills/Aptitude:/* * Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
Ability to use a computer.
Ability to listen carefully to their customers orders, explain drink and food items and make menu recommendations.
Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees. * /License/Qualifications/* Certifications: None. /General
/ * Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
Maturity of judgment and behavior.
Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
Maintains a positive attitude.
Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
Must comply with any dress code requirements.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity. /Physical
/ * Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
Significant walking or other means of mobility.
Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds. /Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):/ * Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact SodexoFrontlineApplicationSupport.USA@sodexo.com for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Room Attendant - Candlewood Suites Columbus - Airport
Are you ready to be a Room Attendant ? As part of our commitment to giving you Room to Grow, we want you to have the information necessary to take advantage of career opportunities worldwide. Is your career goal taking you toward a position as a Room Attendant?
If so, read on and see if this position is what you're looking for… In this role you will clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash etc. which may include cleaning of kitchen areas, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware etc. The Room Attendant will notify the supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied while you monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping. Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
Qualifications Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills and some housekeeping experience is preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and/or pulling approximately 200 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling. You already know IHG has some of the best benefits available. If you're successful in getting this job, you'll be able to take advantage of those benefits and make the most of our commitment to give you Room to grow.
If you're ready to make the move to a great, new career opportunity, click "Apply Online" now! IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Job:Hotel General Management
Room Attendant (Housekeeper) - Doubletree Seattle Airport
A Room Attendant is responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned rooms/suites. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain rooms/suites in compliance with standards. What will I be doing? A Room Attendant is responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned rooms/suites. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain rooms/suites in compliance with standards. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Clean rooms/ suites, as assigned, which includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and washing windows / tracks. Reports rooms as clean and available. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with hotel standards.
Strip dirty linens / towels and remove used amenities from room/suite.
Check maid cart for supplies, stock as needed.
Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement.
Replenish linen and guest amenities.
Clean balconies, if applicable.
Respond to special requests by guests (such as providing extra amenities or service time requests). What are we looking for?
Six (6) months or more housekeeping or janitorial/cleaning experience preferred + Open availability to work varying days and shifts, including weekends and holidays + High School Diploma or equivalent preferred + All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process. SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain anddemonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonableaccommodation.
Ability to arrive to work on time and when scheduled.
Physically able to move large objects such as: carts, large bags of linen, ironing board.
Physically able to operate cleaning equipment such as: vacuum cleaners, brooms, spray bottles
Ability to read and recognize room/suite numbers.
Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness as they apply to all aspects of suite.
Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations. Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
Quality + Productivity + Dependability + Customer Focus + Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job:Housekeeping and Laundry
Title:Room Attendant (Housekeeper) - DoubleTree Seattle Airport
Outlet Attendant - Airport Outlet
Basic Knowledge of Outlet Attendant Level One responsibilities, may require basic knowledge of office area and it's process, including cashier duties, reception and customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Load and unload products on trucks and trailers.
• Load products on customer vehicles.
• Assist customers on floor when needed.
• Assemble products with the corrects tools & equipment.
• Arrange products on the showroom floor.
• Replace products on the floor as merchandise leaves.
• Use rack and forklift system.
• Cleaning, overall housekeeping including: restrooms, lounge, and public areas.
• Maintaining the areas safe and organized for our customers and employees.
• Learn to do basic register duties:
• Welcome our customers and guests at the moment they come close to us.
• Address people by their name.
• Answering phones.
• Immediately find the person that will help you solve the customer's inquiry, if in case you cannot resolve it.
• Make sure that all phone calls are being answered in a timely and professional manner.
• Provide support and take immediate action and follow up with the customer service issues coming by phone, or in person.
• Review department reports daily in order to guarantee maximum efficiency and accuracy in the decision making process. SOR, DSMR, DER & Follow up refund request.
• Trouble shooter, identify any situation that is causing a delay or interruption on the decision making process.
• Immediately, upon receiving any information from a customer, you must enter it into the system in English at ALL times.
• Daily follow up needs to be performed for all open documents.
• Request the key to register.
• Open register.
• Confirm that the amount of money in drawer is correct.
• Process Sales Orders
• Review delivery address, phone number and merchandise is accurate at the time of processing.
• Receive payment from customer, focusing on transaction, so the rights amounts are received and the correct change is given.
• Look for possible counterfeit, check procedures name and address is printed on checks, correct date and check are numerically and proper id as stipulated within the company.
• Legit credit card data. Request proper Identification Documents and make sire they match with payment information.
• Receive and review all Finance Transactions, making sure that the correct finance plan is applied.
• Enter and process refunds into the system.
• Maintain Register area neat and clean at all times.
• Maintain Pick Up Orders Log organized, clear and accurate.
• When answering phone calls, request detail information to:
• Provide accurate help to the customer.
• To make sure all phone calls are distributed to the correct person.
• Assisting customer's on the floor with any questions regarding the merchandise.
• Verify Merchandise leaving the store in Pick Ups or Floor Sample Deliveries
• Walk the store every morning to acknowledge new merchandise on the floor. As well as refill worksheets and pencils.
• Heavy lifting, pulling and pushing merchandise
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) must be proficient in both languages
• Assist Decorators in moving furniture and accessories within the showroom environment.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule.
• Extended daytime, evening, weekend hours and holidays.
Starting pay rate is $10.50, and after the 90 day probation period it goes up to $11.00
Please apply online or stop by the store and apply there for immediate consideration
1201 NW 72nd Avenue
Miami, Florida 33126
We are EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
El Dorado Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicants or employees: race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or marital status, genetic information, citizenship, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. No questions on this application are intended to secure information to be used for impermissible purposes.
El Dorado Furniture is committed to complying with The Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, and to providing reasonable accommodations to enable qualified applicants with disabilities to have equal opportunity to apply for job openings. Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs to be accommodated due to a disability should contact Human Resources for assistance or request assistance from the location where you are applying.
Embassy Suites San Antonio Airport - Laundry Attendant
Performs all stages of linen processing.
Receives, issues clean linens and distributes in linen closets or attendants when requested.
Maintains appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous supply.
Assist in laundry inventories.
Cleans laundry area.
Assists in processing of dirty linen from collection to preparing for transport.
- Other duties as assigned. Job
Ability to lift, reach, bend, stoop, stand and walk continuously, climbs stairs, and push or pull heavy equipment.
Ability to listen, and communicate effectively.
Ability to comprehend and follow instructions as assigned by supervising management.
Basic ability to comprehend (verbal and written) English language sufficient to understand and communicate information to include safety and security procedures.
Ability to lift equipment, supplies or furniture weighing up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
Ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of chemical, cleaning agents, and operation of various cleaning equipment.
Ability to push and/or pull carts weighing up to 500 lbs.
Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, and stand and walk public areas for extended periods of time. Qualifications Standards Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred. Experience: No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred. License/Certificates: N/A Zachry Hospitality offers an industry leading benefits package for our Team Members including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance + 401k
Referral Bonus Program
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off Program
Hotel Discount Program
And Many More
Lot Attendant - Part Time - Alamo Lihue Airport
OverviewEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Alamo Rent A Car has a great opportunity for
Part Time Lot Attendants at the Lihue Airport location . The Lot Attendant is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental, vehicle inventory. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position is Part Time 30-39 hours per week and offers great benefits.
Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by a manager.
Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by a manager.
Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by a manager, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by a manager.
Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol convictions in the past 5 years.)
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
Must be at least 18 years old
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible 30-39 hr/week schedule
Category _Customer Service/Support
Driver_ Airport / City _Alamo
Customer Service Representative- Airport Valet Key Attendant
The Customer Service Representative greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients.
Principal Job Duties:
· Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
· Complete all required paperwork and reports accurately and efficiently to account for any and all collected parking revenues.
· Assist customers in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office; help direct traffic.
· Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
· Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
· Basic computer skills in the parking revenue control system (add/delete accounts, key in required information from monthly applications).
· Responsible for running any reports related to daily revenue, credit cards, or garage data.
· Must work with or without supervision.
· Assist with cashiering functions as needed.
· Responsible for general maintenance of the garage – sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, emptying trash, picking up trash, changing light bulbs, etc.
· Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to ensure appropriate access to customers.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Strong customer service experience.
· Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.
· Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
· Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
· Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
· Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
· Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
· Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
· Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
· Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
Housekeeping Room Attendant - Towneplace Suites San Antonio Airport
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
The Room Attendant/Housekeeperthoroughly cleans and maintains hotel guest rooms and/ or other assigned areas in a timely and organized manner to ensure guest satisfaction, hotel sanitation, and hotel appearance.
- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms and bathrooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Changes sheets, makes beds and vacuum in both stay over and check out guest rooms.
- Dusts entire guest room including tables, night stands, dressers, light fixtures, televisions, air condition units, and window ledges in all rooms.
- Cleans all mirrors.
- Notifies guest services (front desk) when service is complete so rooms may be sold. Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to supervisor.
- Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Replaces light bulbs
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, writing, bathroom supplies, and linen.
- Cleans rooms in accordance to specific brand and company minutes per room standard
- Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- 1 year(s): Hotel Housekeeping Experience
- High School or better
- HILTON EXPERIENCE
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Valet Attendant - IAH Airport
What do I do as a Valet Attendant?
As our newest team member, you will be an integral part of the warm welcome and fond farewell process.
Some duties include:
- Providing high level of guest services to each guest.
- Safely moving vehicles to and from the garage upon request.
Does a fast paced, exciting, ever changing environment excite you?
Would you enjoy working at an exclusive, luxury hotel or resort location?
Do you posses the spirit to serve?
If so, this opportunity might be right for you!
SP+ Hospitality is currently appointing new Valet Attendants! - Join our high energy team today!
We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal talent!
Who will I be working for?
We are the "The Hospitality Parking Company". SP+ Hospitality manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our team full-time, part-time or seasonal and enjoy a FUN work location with well-trained teams and leaders!
Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto!
Hourly Wage + Cash Tips
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office.
This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law.
SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Breakfast Attendant - Springhill Suites Raleigh Durham Airport Research Triangle Park
The Springhill Suites Raleigh Durham Airport Research Triangle Park in Durham, NC, is looking for a talented Breakfast Attendant.
Enjoy an engaging and welcoming environment that offers perks like:
- Travel discounts
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
Start Your Journey With Us
SpringHill Suites by Marriott offers guests an upper-moderate priced casual comfort hotel. Working at SpringHill Suites, you'll provide our guests with a relaxed atmosphere and spacious suites to inspire their stay. Find Your World™ at SpringHill Suites by Marriott.
Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a smooth check-in and check-out. Instead, we want to build and experience that is memorable and unique. Our Breakfast Attendants (Guest Experience Experts) take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, the Guest Experience Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe work place, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, protecting company assets, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional. Guest Experience Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance). Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Experience Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!