Airport Maintenance Chief Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Airport Maintenance Chief
Experienced Hotel Maintenance Chief/Director of Engineering Wanted -- Immediate Opening Available
The Silver Cloud Hotel -- Seattle Broadway, located in the Capitol Hill area of Seattle, has a position open for an Experienced Hotel Maintenance Chief/Director of Engineering. We are a 13 year old full service hotel with 179 guest rooms, approx 2,000 sq ft of meeting space and our signature restaurant, Jimmy's on Broadway.
We are looking for a friendly, organized, team-oriented and hospitality-minded worker that is flexible with work hours and is self motivated to meet or exceed expectations.
- at least two years experience in hotel maintenance or similar apartment/facilities maintenance
- at least two years experience as maintenance supervisor in a full service hotel environment
- proven experience in HVAC/minor Electrical/Plumbing, restaurant equipment and Pool maintenance
- customer service attitude and great people skills
- cost controls and energy management experience preferred
- pre-employment drug screening and background check
Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels offers competitive compensation including bonus and PTO plan. Benefits for full-time employees include medical/dental/vision, 401K and complimentary parking for employees at this location.
Please stop by at 1100 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122 and complete an application or e-mail resume in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to this posting.
No Phone Calls Please
We currently have ten properties in both Washington and Oregon with over 500 employees. We also have several new projects in various stages of development as well as an aggressive capital improvement plan for our existing properties.
Silver Cloud Inns & Hotels remain locally owned and operated and we continue to put extraordinary customer service and trust at the center of all we do. From both the Corporate and Hotel level, our entire staff takes personal pride in providing superior customer service to each and every guest. Our goal is to treat each of our guests as if they were in our own home.
Maintenance Chief Engineer
CHESAPEAKE BEACH RESORT AND SPA
4165 MEARS AVE
CHESAPEAKE BEACH MD 20732
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally life or move more than 100 pounds.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner, and the individual must be punctual and have a good attendance record, and have reliable means of transportation to work. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises, develops and maintains an ongoing maintenance operation for the resort, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance, hotel rooms, air/heating units, ice machines, swimming pool, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, roof exhausts, and electrical substations.
- Ongoing and regular basis, inspects and evaluates physical condition of entire resort assets, including all guestrooms, public areas, pool area, kitchen’s, marina’s and employee houses; completes and retains inspection reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Orders material with approval of president of the company and completes work assignments on time and by specified date.
- Performs work within departmental expense plans.
- Maintains resort by performing plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities.
- Replaces/cleans air conditioner filters, and ceiling tiles.
- Notifies owners concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Oversees compliance with OSHA standards regarding proper usage, dilution of products, equipment safety and usage as well as blood-borne pathogen precautions and procedures.
- Daily and weekly chemical checks on the hotel pool.
- Weekly Hot Water Checks in all companies to include Rod N Reel and the Hotel.
- Daily and Weekly checks on resorts generators and testing of the generator to ensure no disruption in power outages.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with all levels of employees.
- Daily update and maintaining of service pro, to include delegation to maintenance staff to ensure timely completion.
- Work effectively in a stressful environment.
- Effectively deal with guests and vendors.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Work according to a set schedule, including weekends, and holidays as required. On occasion may be consulted by phone or called in to work on short notice in response to an emergency or urgent conditions at resort.
Adhere to payroll budgets throughout the year and maintain a zero over time compliance
Airport Jobs - Part-Time Facilities Maintenance Tech At MKC Airport!!!
Part-Time Facilities Maintenance Techs Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Facilities Maintenance Techs at our MKC facility in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Facilities Maintenance Tech
Status: Part-Time, up to 30 hours per week
Schedule: Day Shift | 24 Hours a week | 3 Days a week
Pay: Starting at $15/hr
Facilities Maintenance Techs are responsible for installing and/or repairing heating and refrigeration units. Painting interior and exterior surfaces. Maintaining electrical circuitry. Construct building additions, partitions, and modifications. Perform custodial duties as necessary. Assist in preparing job estimates as required. Follow safety policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year of applicable experience
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "MKC". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Maintenance Engineer Representative (Part-Time) - Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Int'l Airport
Do you see yourself as a Maintenance Representative?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, baseball or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Southern California….where you can ski early in the morning and surf in the afternoon. A great place to live deserves a great place to work. This is where we come in…. The Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel is a bustling 613-room full service hotel with 15,000 square feet of meeting space. Considered the Gateway to Los Angeles we are less than one mile from the LAX terminals, offering 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from LAX. The hotel is conveniently surrounded by all the major Southern California Attractions such as Hollywood, Disneyland and Universal Studios. We are only minutes from the Los Angeles Convention Center and Staples Center. Our neighboring beach communities are Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach and Manhattan Beach. Have a quick cup of coffee in our Boulevard Market Café or enjoy a superior dining experience in The Landing Restaurant. We have an excellent team and look forward to your application!
The Maintenance Representative will complete minor work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, painting, repairs to pipe lines, toilets, sinks kitchen and laundry equipment, etc. and ensure that assigned equipment is prepared and operational for the following day's work. He/She will refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters and paint and finish furniture and fixtures in guest rooms, if needed. They will maintain the front entrance area, parking lot and/or garage, and street entrance in a clean and presentable manner and maintain the safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the facility, grounds, pool and exercise/sport facilities (including property signs and lighting). You will follow procedures that ensure the security of inventory and assets such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc., replenishes supplies and inventory in a timely and efficient manner, and minimizes waste. and may assist with other duties.
Operations & Maintenance Chief
Don't miss the chance to be considered for this position! This represents an excellent opportunity to work with highly skilled and highly experienced professionals at one of the largest river authorities in Texas. Apply now!
The Trinity River Authority of Texas seeks a dynamic, innovative individual to oversee operation and maintenance of its North Texas water treatment facility, located in Euless. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in all operation and maintenance activities involved in the smooth day-to-day operation of a large treatment facility.
Typical duties will include reviewing and evaluating project performance, supervising and training operational personnel and maintaining up-to-date information on compliance and regulatory requirements.
Seven years’ experience in the water treatment field and a Class A water operator’s license is desired. This position requires strong leadership and communication skills, along with strategic thinking and a high level of technical expertise.
The ability to establish performance standards and metrics, along with efficient procedures and work schedules is a must.
TRA offers a competitive starting salary range, along with a comprehensive benefits package including insurance programs, saving programs, paid time off and holidays.
This position represents an exciting opportunity to work with knowledgeable professionals at one of the largest river authorities in Texas.
Established by the state Legislature in 1955, TRA provides water and wastewater treatment and recreation and reservoir facilities throughout the Trinity River Basin and maintains a master plan for basin-wide development. TRA also serves as a conduit for tax-exempt financing for municipal projects and as a local sponsor for federal water projects.
TRA is constantly working to improve water quality and remains at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and innovations. An exciting and dynamic organization, TRA is poised for success for years to come.
TRA offers a competitive starting salary range, along with a comprehensive benefits package including insurance programs, savings programs, paid time off and holidays. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. TRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Chief Deputy Maintenance
Department of Public Works
Chief Deputy Maintenance
Working under limited direction of the County Engineer/Deputy Director, this is a senior management position that plans and manages the overall operational maintenance function for County sanitary sewers, roads, bridges and related appurtenances. Analyzes problems and provides solutions to operational, technical, administrative and managerial issues. Exercises discretion in developing and applying policies and procedures to resolve organizational break- downs and ensure maintenance assigned activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Manages and supervises maintenance personnel, primarily through supervisory staff. Maintains and enforces safety protocols for crews. Designs, implements and oversees the maintenance and repair of vehicles and equipment. Reviews prepared specifications and provides operational direction, technical review and response. Attends and represents the County Engineer/Deputy Director at public and private meetings to explain projects, meets with engineering firms and consultants. Develops and monitors operational budget allocations, expenditures, fund balances and related financial activities of a large road and maintenance budget. Performs other duties of a similar nature, as may be required.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Civil Engineering or a related discipline plus a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in infrastructure maintenance, including sanitary sewers, roads, and bridges, or equivalent combinations of training and/or experience; with five (5) of those years in a supervisory or lead role. Candidates must have exceptional communication, presentation, time and project management, interpersonal, analytical and forecasting skills. Candidates must have the ability to think strategically and execute successfully; make measurable progress on multiple high priorities; lead, motivate and hold others accountable; drive results and successfully resolve medium to complex problems; and establish/maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license with a driving record in accordance with the County’s acceptable guidelines
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please complete an on-line profile. Applications and resumes will only be accepted through the on-line process
Cuyahoga County offers many amenities including an affordable cost of living, access to the second largest theater district outside of New York, high quality health-care, a multitude of museums, and the Cleveland Metroparks park system.
There is truly something for everyone! Many programs and services are offered by the county to its residents. They range from economic and community development programs, planning services, IT, and of course a variety of health and human service programs. Resources for employers and job seekers are also available.
Assistant F&B Operations Mgr. - Airport Wide - Shifts Vary
Location: Salt Lake Airport F&B
Unit Name: SLC F&B ADMIN - PACKAGE 3
Unit Code: SLCADM05
Hourly Rate (if applicable): $15.85
The Assistant F&B Operations Mgr is an entry-level management position responsible for day-to-day supervision of non-management associates, assigning specified work, focusing on store level operation performance, coaching and developing subordinate Shift Supervisors and other non-management associates and performing all other responsibilities as directed by their manager. This position provides an opportunity for entry-level managers to learn important management skills and practice judgment and discretion skills. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the F&B Multi Operations Manager and/or designee, depending on local requirements.
Supervises the day-to-day activities of multiple non-exempt operations associates within a defined individual or group of restaurants, concepts or stores
Assigns work tasks and activities, prepares schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
Prepares daily orders, ensures units are stocked with appropriate levels of product and coaches Shift Supervisors on order procedures
Conducts and coordinates on-the-job training for associates, and ensures all associates receive basic skills training to perform their jobs
Maintains an awareness of all applicable brand standards, CBAs, Landlord lease agreements, and all procedures and protocols to maximize brand/landlord/labor relations
Maintains an awareness of all federal, state, and local sanitary, safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to comply with the law
Uses judgment and discretion to resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels
Monitors progress towards unit goals and assigns associates to meet those objectives
Provides input and recommendations for hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates within the store
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
Requires up to 1 year of job-related experience in low volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage or Merchandise operations or other related experience as a supervisor, lead, or entry-level manager
Demonstrates team management, delegation and issue resolution skills and the ability to multi-task
Demonstrates knowledge of HMSHost policies and product, service, quality, equipment and operations standards
Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Location: UT - Salt Lake City - Salt Lake City Airport
Activation Date: Monday, July 24, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Post a Job
Chief Of Staff
- Owns effective operative of back office activities.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of the office
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Provides executive assistance to leadership team.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
- BA minimum
- 5+ years professional experience in a software hi-tech environment
- A full background check will be required
Chief Medical Officer Physician Opportunity
Chief Medical Officer Physician Opportunity
- Non-profit organization is committed to serving individuals with substance use and mental health disorders.
- Chief Medical Officer will be responsible for developing, revising and monitoring all medical protocols, policies and procedures to assure compliance with privileging, licensing and accreditation standards.
- Will manage up to 20-30 physicians and perform audits of medical records and procedures conducted by treating physicians, and conduct regular performance evaluations of the physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic (D.O.)
- Current professional license and Board Certification to practice medicine in the State of Illinois.
- Current certification and recognition by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and/or American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM).
- Must have knowledge buprenorphine and naltrexone.
- Minimum of 10 years of clinical practice, multi-facility operation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing medical services.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
To apply for a position at our Company, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary history/expectations (plain text, Microsoft Word, or PDF only) with the job title in the subject line. You will receive notification via email to confirm receipt of your application. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position has been filled.
This person will be responsible for responding to incoming requests for bids, scanning drawings, completing the takeoffs using On-Screen takeoff software, figuring out the manpower and materials pricing to complete the bid in Microsoft Excel software, and then getting everything put together into a proposal.
Candidates must have solid computer skills, solid math skills, and strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
If both your background and skill set match the available position, you may be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The phone interview is informational and a way for us to learn more about your background, as well as for you to learn more about our Company and the particular position.
Phone interviews last approximately 20 to 30 minutes. Following the phone interview, a determination will be made about advancement to an in-person interview. Finalists are required to take a writing test.
Post a Job