Akron Job Description Sample
Social Worker Supervisor
Candidates MUST have their Master??s Degree in Social Work or Counseling and MUST be Independently licensed and have their Supervisor license (LISW-S, LPCC-S, LICDC-S). They are really looking for dedicated candidates who will do approximately 65% productivity. Salary will depend on how much work and productivity you want to put forth.
Productivity involves speaking with the client, a teacher, or a family member. Programs are arranged by age of client and by type of program (DVT, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Trauma, Sex Offender, etc). This client has lots of training opportunities as well for CEUs for free.
In addition to conducting Individual and Family Therapy, duties and opportunities may include conducting Diagnostic/Mental Health Assessments, Group Therapy, and Mental Health Consultation & Prevention.
Positions may be school-based, office-based and/or community-based, but likely to include services in each of these settings, including client homes.
Populations served may range from early childhood to transition-aged adolescent and young adults with a wide range of diagnoses and presenting problems.
Flexibility to work after school and evenings (some evening hours are required to accommodate family schedules and ensure family involvement in services), and possibly Saturdays.
Other duties, as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
Experience/skill or willingness to obtain skills in working with a variety of special populations including early childhood, traumatized and victimized children & youth, transition-aged adolescents, youth with sexual behavior problems, chronic & severely emotionally/behaviorally impaired youth.
Ability to engage a wide range of clients and parents, including those from diverse populations, and those uncertain about the value and/or necessity of MH services.
Ability to work effectively with other professionals both within and outside the mental health profession.
Experience/skill or willingness to obtain skills in applicable modalities and interventions, including, but not limited to, evidenced-based /evidenced-informed practices as required.
Training and practice experience that is ??trauma-informed?? as well as background in such approaches as Feedback Informed Treatment or modalities such as Trauma??focused CBT , Motivational Interviewing, DBT, DINA and Incredible Years (for early childhood populations), and others matched to our population are valuable.
Must be culturally competent and willing to work with clients and families within various and diverse populations.
Licensed in the state of Ohio to provide assessment and therapy via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, or the Ohio Board of Psychology. Must possess at least a Master??s Degree(s) in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or the equivalent. Must be independently licensed. Supervisory license is required.
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
Class A Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.
We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology
401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us.
We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Clinical Supervisor – Behavioral Health (Lisw-S Or Pcc-S)
You’ll be joining a comprehensive social service organization that provides solutions for children, families and communities across Ohio.
Their range of flexible, customized programs build upon one another so they address every aspect of a person’s needs. They are a solutions-focused organization with passionate people committed to providing direction and inspiration to children, families and communities to help them become stronger. Serving over 27,000 children and families annually throughout the State of Ohio with offices in 20 cities and 10 counties.
- Direct supervision of assigned staff including hiring, supervision and a high emphasis on employee development, ranging from growth within current positions and expanding leadership and supervisory skills necessary to ensure agency success. Demonstrates and models positive leadership, promotes a team based work environment and presents the agency in the most positive light with all internal and external contacts.
- Assures fiscal accountability of all assigned programs and services. This responsibility includes enhancement and maintenance of organizational and cross functional agency processes that impact and are impacted by assigned programming. Assists in the development of realistic budgets, assisting the Finance Department in assuring that assigned services are adequately documented and that billing requirements are met, working pro-actively to assure budget compliance, and taking immediate action to resolve fiscal problems should they occur. Exhibits and demands care and competence in managing agency resources.
- Develops detailed project plans and Logic Models to clearly define and monitor program goals and agency strategic initiatives. Adapts programs and services to enhance this agencies ability to serve the needs of the community.
- Ensures the integrity of program and service delivery, compliance and evaluation and moves to adapt programs/services as compliance standards change in an effective and efficient manner. Ensures compliance with internal standards and goals, all contract/grant specifications, as well as licensing, regulatory and accreditation standards including but not limited to ODJFS, ODE, County, Council on Accreditation, EAGLE Accreditation, NAEYC, SUTQ, State/County HMG, Medicaid, ODMH, etc…. Ensures all Local, State, Federal and GAAP laws and regulations.
- Assumes a leadership role in the interpretation and support of agency policies (including HR, PR and Communications), implementation of industry best practice standards throughout assigned programs, aiding in the development/implementation of program outcome measures to ensure quality service implementation.
- Develops a therapeutic relationship with each client. Provides individual, group or family therapy as needed. Available for clinical consultation and crisis intervention
- Plans, prepares for and provides group supervision/team meetings on a weekly basis.
- Maintains on-going frequent contact with agency Care Manager assigned or with client’s parents if Care Manager is not assigned in order to keep them updated on progress. Provides minor case management function if Care Manager is not assigned
- Assumes a strong advocacy role for clients and makes recommendations for clinical and support services needed upon discharge
- Actively participates in all treatment conferences and meetings for the client
- Provides in-service training as requested.
- On call by cell phone during non-work hours for clinical consultation and crisis management.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- May be involved in the planning, organization, and implementation of special events or department specific projects or seasonal program changes.
- In times of need, employee may be asked to complete related duties other than those indicated above as assigned by their supervisor.
- Ability to delegate, manage people, and evaluate staff and programs
- Work is performed in an office environment at various locations within the agency.
- English reading and writing skills required
- Interacts verbally with coworkers, representatives fro outside agencies, and families
- Attention to detail and confidentiality required
- Works flexible hours and is available for crisis management by phone
- Strong oral and written skills necessary – public speaking skills and the ability to conduct training required.
- Requires typing and computer literacy, including Windows applications, Microsoft Word and Excel, e-mail and basic database usage.
- Master’s Degree in the social work or related training in psychology or counseling with an Ohio LISW-S or PCC-S.
- Preferred licensure is LISW-S or PCC-S with 3 years post independent license experience preferred.
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
CDL A Company Driver - Home Daily!
Benefits & Requirements
Company Driver Benefits:
Get Home Daily
No Forced Dispatch
Find a Rewarding Career
Work with a Family-Friendly Company
Gain Versatile Experience
Receive Competitive Pay
Health, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
Have a Better Work-Life Balance
12 Months of Verifiable Class A CDL Experience Within the Last Three Years
23 Years of Age or Older
Have a Clean Driving Record (No DUI's within the past 7 years)
Have No Failed/Refused Drug Screens within the Past 3 Years
Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and DOT Physical
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!