Alamogordo Job Description Sample
Rehab Manager - Outpatient - New Mexico - 123615
- $98K Salary with Experience
- $30K Bonus and $5000 Relocation Expenses Paid for by the Hospital
- 25 Days Per Year PTO and Health Benefits That Begin on Day 1
- Lead an Outpatient Hospital Rehab Team in a Beautiful Facility Facing the Mountains
- Work with a Team of Therapists in an Outpatient Setting Including Aquatics
- Rehab Manager
- 2 Years Minimum Experience Required in a Leadership Role
- PT, OT, and SLPs Welcome to Apply
- Minutes from Santa Fe and 1 Hour Driving Distance to Albuquerque
- 68K+ Population - A Big City with a Small Town Feel
- Less Than 20 Miles to Ski Santa Fe, Home to a 12,075 Ski Slope
- Mountain Setting Provides Opportunities for Hiking and Climbing
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Keep Rolling! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring Regional CDL A Drivers!
Fewer Interruptions, More Money, More Miles
Our founders, Royal Jones and Jimmy Ray, began this business in 1981 hauling primarily refrigerated goods throughout the Southwest. Since then, we have built one of the largest, most efficient locally-owned transportation fleets in the U.S. We specialize in delivering quality, timely service throughout the U.S. and Canada to the borders of Mexico. Our success translates to our drivers and doing all we can to keep them on the road, earning more. To ensure our driver’s aren’t dealing with unnecessary downtime, we’ve partnered with Penske to keep our fleet running well and running safely.
Caring for Our Own
At Mesilla Valley, we understand that truck driving has its challenges. We’ve been there. So, you bet we give our drivers the respect they’re due. If it’s the best maintained trucks, excellent pay per mile and flexible home time you’re looking for, you’ve it. Our experienced team drivers earn up to $.26 CPM and solo drivers up to $.42 CPM. At the end of the day, we genuinely care about what our drivers have to say and treat them like family. That’s the MVT difference and the key to our, and our drivers’, long-term success.
Not only are we known for our quality service and family culture, but for our fuel efficiency. It has earned us an EPA SmartWay Excellence Award recognition 9 years in a row, but we couldn’t do it without our drivers. Each year, the driver with the lowest MPG rating gets a $25,000 bonus. We believe that taking care of our drivers and environment are important to our company’s sustainability. We’re always trying to find ways that our equipment can cut through the wind; from low-rolling resistance tires to reducing parasitic drag to being the first to apply trailer skirts to our entire fleet.
- Ryder Program
- Pets Welcome
- Referral Pay
- Driver’s App
- Orientation in El Paso, TX or Nashville, TN
- Covered Orientation Costs, Travel and Meals (excluding dinner)
- 100% Dry Van Loads
- NO Hazmat Required
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Home Time
- Benefits after 60 Days
- Monthly Fuel Incentive Bonuses
- A NEW CAR GIVEAWAY every quarter
- $25,000 Grand Prize bonus for driver with best end-of-year MPG
Entry-Level Jobs: Become A Full Time Truck Driver!
England hires and trains more drivers than anyone else in the industry.
We are seeking CDL-A truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! We are military veteran friendly. At C.R.
England, Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National. Choose your position:
Solo, Team, Trainer or Instructor. And get all the benefits: weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid vacation & bonus incentives, and unlimited cash referral program.
We are a fun and fast growing business and we are on a mission to improve
the lives of people. Our organization has helped 1000s of folks over the
yrs to change their lives for the greater, so in turn we are looking for
All those who are passionate about helping others. This is a perfect
part time or full time opportunity for students or many others looking to
supplement their income in a fun and creative setting. We offer
various shift hours, flexible hours and a base, plus commission, and
bonus layout that enables you to set your income
PLEASE APPLYAT: JOBSDATA.INFO
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Ability to take notes in an organized manner a must
Attention to detail
Typing 35-50 wpm
Ability to function in a team environment
Ability to work productively and successfully to fulfill deadlines and quotas
Reps avg. $850-$1600 a week Based on Hours worked
PLEASE APPLYAT: => JOBSDATA.INFO
xiBquH49JMdkwQLV Category: Sales , Keywords: Sales Representative
Cdl-A Established Team Driver Jobs
R.E. Garrison is now hiring drivers in multiple positions.
Interested? Apply now!
Established Company Team Driver Benefits
- $.70 CPM
Unlimited and predictable home time
Health, vision, dental and life insurance
Rider and pet policy
- $2,500 referral bonus for company teams
- $10,000 seniority bonus after 5 years
Established Owner Operator Team Package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 72% of line haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
Fuel, maintenance, and tire discounts
- $2,500 referral bonus
Established Lease/Lease Purchase Team Benefits
Straight lease available
Low weekly payments
Established Team Driving Requirements
- 24 years old or older
Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years' verifiable OTR experience
Must pass drug, alcohol, and pre-employment test
About R.E. Garrison
Mr. Garrison started with one truck, transporting poultry to the West Coast and bringing produce back to the Southeast. Hard work. Honesty Fair play. Those are the core tenets that drive our business.
As a Bioenvironmental Engineer in the U.S. Air Force, you ll ensure every environment where Airmen work is a safe one. Blending engineering and preventative medicine, bioenvironmental engineers use specialized survey instruments and equipment to identify and evaluate potential hazards that may exist in the workplace, such as exposure to toxic chemicals or intense noise. You will use these findings to develop plans and programs to prevent injuries and illnesses.
Key areas of focus are industrial hygiene, occupational health, radiological health, and environmental protection. At the end of the day, your job is to promote the health and well-being of all Air Force personnel.
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Tax-free food and housing assistance
- A generous retirement program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities
- Excellent starting salary
This is an active duty position as an Air Force Officer. To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a U.S. citizen age 18 42
- Must be willing to relocate
- Completion of five-and-a-half-week Commissioned Officer Training course
- Possess a baccalaureate degree or higher in engineering from an institution accredited at the engineering level by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
About the Air Force
Our mission is to fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace. We live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. The Air Force offers hundreds of careers, from healthcare to engineering, in order to serve the American people and provide precise and reliable global vigilance, reach and power for the nation.
Associated topics: cartography, engineer iii, environmental, environmental effect, mechanical, microstation, structural, thermal, transload operator, water engineer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!