Albertson Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Patient Relations Director
The Patient Relations Director is responsible for direction, planning and overall operations of Department of Patient Relations. Provides a proactive approach to complaint, grievance and compliment management and contributes to the overall vision of creating an exceptional patient experience for NYU Winthrop patients and families. Serves as a liaison between patients, families and staff to promptly resolve patients concerns to enhance the patient and family experience. Supervises and evaluates the staff as appropriate, serves as a liaison between patient/family members and the hospital and collaborates with all hospital departments. Assists patients in interpreting hospital policies, procedures and services in obtaining solutions to concerns. Advocates for patient and family centered care throughout the hospital. Collects data for quality reporting and trends patient issues/concerns for process improvement.??
Maintain the hospitals patient grievance mechanism. Coordinates and oversees the investigation and works collaboratively as a liaison with patients, families, appropriate staff, departments and hospital leadership to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Tracks and maintains complaint and grievance database, coordinates patient and family correspondence and facilitates problem resolution, appropriate follow up and closure in accordance with hospital policy and applicable regulations.
Maintains all required records and reports.
Provides consistent exceptional customer service to staff, patients and families and assists patients and families in family meetings, making connections to resources throughout the hospital and to meet specific needs.
Educates patients, families and staff on Patient Rights and other appropriate patient centered policies. Anticipates the needs of the patient population served in relation to their age, culture, languages, deaf, hearing impaired, blind, visually impaired. Oversees resources for patients such as House of Hope.
Maintains required records and reports of all complaints and grievances. Works collaboratively with the healthcare team in clarifying issues and promoting prompt and caring resolution of patient/family concerns.
Collects data in a timely fashion for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting. Provides consistently excellent customer service and assists patients and families in making connections to resources throughout the hospital to meet specific needs and serves as a resource.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
2+ to 5 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
Lyft Driver (Part Time / Full Time)
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Blue Ocean Wealth Solutions, a member of the MassMutual Financial Group, is a state of the art
premier financial services firm. Our family culture is focused on yours and we are passionate about
serving our community the best way we know how, by changing lives. We are excited to be
expanding and are seeking talented individuals to join our firm.
As a Financial Representative, you will be the driving face of our field force. You will get an opportunity
each day to impact the lives of individuals, families and business owners for the better. You will help
clients navigate challenges that many of them find complex and confusing. This work includes
preparing for retirement, saving for college, Estate Planning, Insurance & Investment Consultation and
An ideal candidate would be someone who….
is successful at building lasting relationships
has an entrepreneurial mindset
is looking to build a career (not just a job)
has the passion and thirst for knowledge and helping people
is self-motivated, hard- working and determined to see the project through
Why join the Blue Ocean Wealth Solutions team? We offer . . .
Time Management- You will have the ability to control and direct your work and schedule
Personalized Training- Holistic training program geared towards all levels of knowledge
Solid Compensation –Financing Subsidy and uncapped commission+ bonuses
Financial Wellness- Pension Plan, Thrift/401K Plan
Unlimited Growth- Various leadership career paths available depending on experience
Technology- We have invested significantly in our technology infrastructure to make even the most tech
savvy person excited about working with us
Diversity & Inclusion- We have teams representing the Asian Indian, Hispanic, Korean, African American,
Chinese, LGBT communities and more
Marketing- Personal customized plan specific to your market with assistance in lead generation.
Products-Open architecture of products and services to offer your clients
Management Team- With over 100 years of experience in the business, the team is available to
train, consult, coach and help you elevate your expertise and knowledge
It all begins by taking a first step and becoming a Financial Services Representative.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of
MassMutual, its subsidiaries or of the General Agent with whom they contract.
*We do not sponsor international work visas
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated
companies and sales representatives. CRN201907-215052
Food Store Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Pharmacy: Delivery Driver
Delivery Person wanted to deliver is Nassau, Suffolk and NYC. We are an independent pharmacy in Roslyn, NY. MUST own vehicle and have a clean record. PLEASE reply with contact number and best time to call.
Receptionist At Retail Store
We are seeking a Receptionist at Design/Retail Store to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting and welcome customer with smile!
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields, but no experience is fine.
- Good attitude and team player
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Some computer skills: being able to learn simple system and create invoice using Quickbook.
- Must be able to start immediately or within a week.
Senior CAD Drafter
Roslyn Heights, N.Y. based Aluminum Window/Door manufacturer seeks a Senior AutoCAD drafter/designer. 5 years' experience minimum. Must be proficient in facade exteriors, curtain wall, storefronts and reading architectural drawings in order to create shop drawings with minimal supervision and within deadlines.
Submission of previous work sample is a requirement for applications.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!