Albright Job Description Sample
IT Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is the primary liaison between IT and business, works directly with end-user groups and management to elicit user requirements and develop functional specifications for low to moderately complex initiatives and programs. This position will collaborate closely with other analysts, business Subject Matter Experts, and Technology partners to ensure end to end system functionality aligns with business requirements and compliance standards. The Business Analyst is directly responsible and accountable for the development of end to end business requirements to deliver functional capabilities to achieve desired business outcomes, for low to moderately complex business initiatives
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate cross departmental teams to document business requirements
- Ability to work with UI/UX designers and other technology teams to document business needs
- Write and maintain business requirements specifications that are clear, complete and executable
- Ensure that requirements are understood by all stakeholders
- Develop a variety of models and diagrams including process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams and use case diagrams
- Coordinate business requirements with the user acceptance team
- Over time, develop deep domain knowledge on key applications
- Works with the Project Manager to determine traceability, deadlines and deliverables, simultaneously working on multiple projects
- Perform gap analysis and define gap closure strategies
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Experience facilitating cross-functional business requirement sessions
- Experience managing requirements in JIRA and Excel
- Experience creating Business Requirements Documents
- Experience review business requirements with teams
- Experience creating User Stories defining business needs
- Working knowledge of Retirement Industry
- Superior written, listening and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical project team members
- Must be able to interview and develop rapport with others
- Extensive experience creating business documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and end users
- Ability to define problems, assemble and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Must be highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- JIRA experience preferred
Apprentice Diesel Technician
Jccc Firehouse Subs Staff Member
Spring Hill Elementary Site Supervisor, 2019-2020 School Year
Med Care Manager/Part-Time
First Year Tax Professional
Radiology Office Coordinator Full-Time
Sales Support Specialist (Tos) - Olathe, KS
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!