Albuquerque Job Description Sample
Clinic Operations Manager
About 33 FTE???s including sleep technicians.
10 bed sleep lab
Position reports to the CEO.
They need someone with EXCELLENT communication style, relationship builder with staff.
Full Stack Engineer
We are currently seeking a Full stack developer for a local client.
• Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software from concept to finished product.
• Determines priorities of various projects and time estimates for completion in concert with management using fixed income expertise and experience in decision making.
• Writes code for internal solutions to support software development.
• Performs extensive problem solving regarding existing processes that support sales and trading.
• Follows up with internal clients about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
• Identifies requirements for testing, develops test plans and scripts and coordinates test transmissions, as required. Tests software.
• Identifies options for potential solutions and assesses them for both technical and business suitability.
• Reviews operational procedures and methods; maps current business processes; defines and analyzes business activities; identifies best practices; and recommends improvements.
• Serves as a liaison between end users and software development teams, including functioning as a subject matter expert (SME) in translating requirements to software development teams.
• Balances conflicting resource and priority demands.
• Coordinates project scheduling with appropriate entities.
• Develops and maintains project schedules and produces project reports and documentation.
- Experience using open source software and skills related to developing user interface.
- Data modeling experience highly desired
- Providing recommendations on using external libraries, as needed
- Strong reactive programming skills and experience
- Experience with the development of commercial
We are seeking a Plumbers to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Troubleshoot and repair heating systems
- Troubleshoot and repair radiant heating systems
- Installation of furnace, water heaters, evaporative coolers.
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are seeking an Inventory Specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Experienced Line Cooks
Start a new and exciting chapter in your life at Flying Star Café! Stop in at our Flying Star Cafe located on Paseo and Wyoming and apply to our line cook position. We are looking for diverse and spirited folks who share our passion for hard work and enthusiasm to provide stellar service for each and every customer experience.
Flying Star Cafe offers paid time off, employee referral bonuses, slip safe shoe reimbursement, career advancement, training, and yummy employee food discounts just to name a few. Applicants should have open availability and able to work weekends and holidays.
- Line Cooks (Full Time Wanted): starting pay at $10.50/hr. --more depending on experience. Can earn additional $$ after line certifications. ($50 Sign on bonus offered to hired line cooks).
Apply in person at:
8000 Paseo Del Norte, Bldg D, Albuquerque, NM 87122
Established in 1987, Flying Star Cafe is locally owned and operated. We pride ourselves as being a legendary fast-casual dining experience! Our loyal customers come for the delicious food made with locally grown organic ingredients and the best cup of coffee around town.
Flying Star Cafe is one of New Mexico's greatest culinary gems!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Are you looking for a licensed practical nursing position that will be more than just a job? When you join our team of caring professionals, you will have the opportunity to practice innovative and dynamic patient care. Our nurses appreciate competitive benefits and pay in an independent and supportive work environment. Numerous career possibilities are available to you while you continually use your nursing talents and skills treating patients in need of health care, and the attention you provide may be the only nonjudgmental, compassionate, and loving communication they encounter in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join our superstar team today.
- Prepare, execute, and assess comprehensive nursing care under the guidance of a registered nurse.
- Complete assignments by setting priorities and engaging in program services.
- Provide comprehensive nursing care services such as implementing the plan of care, offering treatment, and executing recovery plan development.
- Administer prescribed medications and demonstrate a thorough understanding of practice standards and compliance with procedures and medication management.
- Develop therapeutic relationships to provide corrective intervention based on the existence of mental health disorders within the scope of the practice.
- Apply nursing service standard procedures by exhibiting a full awareness of all relevant medical services, related administrative regulations, and techniques to ensure patient safety.
- Respect all patients as culturally diverse individuals and remain considerate of their unique backgrounds when providing attention and treatment.
- Submit detailed records of each visit, including pertinent information on evaluation, treatment recommendations, and plan of care provided within agency guidelines and standards.
- Accredited nursing or vocational school degree
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
- Current state license to practice professional nursing
- Proper utilization of medical equipment, including glucometers
- One year of experience in a secure, psychiatric or acute care setting
- Eligible for multistate registration
NOW HIRING ASAP LICENSED AND EXP AESTHETICIAN , CERTIFIED IN EYELASH EXTENSIONS WAXING FACIALS ETC
Physical Therapist | PT
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist / PT to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
We look forward to working with you!
Summary & Additional Information:
Discipline: Physical Therapist - PT
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Placement
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Additional Information: N/A
Warehouse Delivery Driver
We are seeking a warehouse and delivery driver/non-cdl to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a box truck, forklift and hand dolly.
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- able to read pick tickets and pull orders for delivery
- good customer service skills
- Previous warehouse and delivery experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- We are a drug and alcohol free workplace
- reliable transportation to get to work on-time
- must bring a copy of your clean driving record
District Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a District Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
This position is commission based plus team bonus, production bonus, and equity bonus.
Our Average DM's annual earnings range between $145,000 - $230,000
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Precise with time management
The UniTrust Agency has one purpose and one goal. Our mission is simple. We believe in servant leadership. When you join our company, we go to work for you not the other way around. We will do anything in our power to help you gain the most success you can. We will serve you to maximum capacity and we ask you to serve our clients the same way.
Our training platform and continued support is truly second to none. Unity and trust come together full-circle 360 degrees when our mission and values align.
Our company was founded by agents and for agents. We understand what it takes to have success in today's diverse marketplace. We serve middle-income American families with products and solutions to protect their most valuable assets and dreams. It's a crusade for us and we're searching for leaders who share in this same passion.
Schedule a time to chat with us today!
Book a Q&A Session with one of our leaders that best fits your time using this link:
We will call you during your selected time for a phone interview.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!