Digital Design Engineer
Moog Inc., was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our engineers to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and oil and gas markets to name a few.
As a Digital Design Engineer, in Moog's Aircraft Group, you'll design, develop, modify, and evaluate complex Digital designs that interface with electronics, electro-mechanical or mechanical components, assemblies or integrated circuitry for Actuation Systems or Avionics equipment.
Are you ready for the challenge? Then keep reading…
Here's what you'll work on:
* Create new designs, as well as modifications and product enhancements, for technical integrated circuits and embedded software / firmware
* Developing complex electronics using digital IC's, microprocessors, field programmable gate arrays (FPGA), and digital signal processors
* Strong emphasis on high reliability, flight critical applications
* Designed to DO254 Level A requirements
* Using Engineering principles and methods, support activities related to analysis, testing, and process development
* Design assurance, including: static analysis, critical timing analysis, and fault injection testing
* Design implementation, including: logic synthesis, static timing analysis, and directing the placement, routing, and finishing of the integrated circuit design process
* Hardware modeling and simulation using VHDL or Verilog
* VHDL Coding of Complex high-speed digital logic
* Capturing test vectors and working closely with Firmware, Software, and Systems engineers to ensure thorough characterization and validation of all functional requirements
* Electrical laboratory test setup planning, design, and debug
What you'll need to bring with you:
* Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
Desired Experience and Skills:
* Developing Digital Architecture for flight critical motor applications
* Experience working with qualified DO254 Level A FPGA Designs
Due to Government / Military Contracts and Programs, US Citizenship required (active or previous security clearance preferred).
EOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran
About Moog, Inc.:
Our company began in 1951 with Bill Moog's invention, the servo valve, a device which became the heart of high performance motion control systems. Today, Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of motion control parts and systems.
Headquartered in East Aurora, NY, we proudly serve customers in more than 90 countries. Our operations extend to more than 27 countries and our talented, global workforce is nearly 12,000 strong.
Our company is organized into five operating groups: Aircraft, Space and Defense, Industrial, Medical Devices, and Corporate. Our high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, and marine and medical equipment. What sets Moog apart is our commitment to creating high-performance solutions that solve our customers' most difficult technical challenges.
But it's more than technical excellence that defines us. Moog is a performance culture that empowers people to achieve great things. Our employees enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture of trust. For you, working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
Moog is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 844-367-5787.
EEO Documentation: EEO is Law EEO Supplement Pay Transparency Notice
POST JOBS FOR FREE