Alexandria Job Description Sample
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Post Delivery Hull Manager
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
The Post Delivery Hull Manager is assigned to each Navy Class ship and provides Post Shakedown Availability (PSA) support to the Hull Manager (HM), acting as the focal point for all IPDA/PSA planning and execution efforts. The Post Delivery Hull Support Manager will be responsible for the following:
Monitor work item candidates from various sources including the Class Configuration Control Board (CCB), Technical Support Team, Ship Design Manager, and Ship's Force, and incorporate any lessons learned.
Develop Planning Letters, as approved by the HM, and send to SUPSHIP for authorization for the IPDA/PSA Planning Yard to perform engineering and material kitting for the new work items.
Manage the development and updates of the IPDA and PSA work package tracking databases.
Assemble requested FCT grooms from Ship's Force and develop the necessary Planning Letter to implement.
Plan and oversee implementations of Planning Reviews I, II, and III.
Serve as a liaison between the Hull Manager, SUPSHIP, PSA Planning Yard, PSA Executing Yard, NAVSEA Field Activities, Technical Experts, Contracting Officers and other members of the Post Delivery team.
Serve as a member of the on-site PSA management team, on a travel basis, in the home-port for the Ship being worked. Time on-site includes one Shipyard period per year, up to 4 months in duration.
Generate Planning Letters for growth and emergent items during the PSA.
Produce chit requests for the various work items implemented with chits (assist S/F 2-kilos, lagging and insulation, label plates, AVCERT).
Finalize PSA records at the conclusion of the PSA for use during future Class PSAs and provide the Post Delivery input to the Hull's turnover book.
Develop lessons learned for use on following PSAs.
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Education, Work Experience, Skills and Clearance
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Superior organizational skills.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Active Secret security clearance verifiable in JPAS prior to start date.
Bachelor's degree from a Maritime Academy.
Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering, Marine Transportation, Maritime Logistics or related field.
Government support contractor experience.
NAVSEA Program Office, Post Delivery Support experience.
Desire to spend approximately 49% of the year on travel.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge of Contract Documentation, experience reading contract data, and familiarity with NAVSEA financial tools.
Prior military or maritime background.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status. SDL2017
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Virginia
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more…
Director Of Nursing
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
At HCR ManorCare, we are thoroughly committed to clinical excellence and compassionate care. As the clinical leader for our skilled nursing facility, you will lead the clinical team to ensure that our patients achieve their highest level of function and highest quality of life. The Director of Nursing works in concert with the Administrator and directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations. In absence of the Administrator, assumes the responsibility for center operations. The DON conducts the nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation - under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Territory Managers (2) - Dental Implants - MD, VA - 27065546
Territory Managers (2) - Dental Implants - MD, VA - 27065546
Our client is a global leader in implant, restorative and regenerative dentistry. They share a passion for quality and the desire to achieve the best restorative outcomes in every patient. In collaboration with leading clinics, research institutes and universities, this company conducts research, develops and manufactures dental implants, instruments, prosthetics, as well as dental biomaterials for use in tooth replacement and restoration, or to prevent tooth loss.
The primary responsibility of a Territory Manager is to meet or exceed the company’s sales objectives for all company products by developing profitable relationships with targeted dental practices and the dental community at large. The Territory Manager is responsible for increasing sales and customer satisfaction within an assigned geographic area. This requires an ability to build relationships with customers, proactively identify the solutions they need, and think commercially.
- Drive profitable sales growth and maximize sales revenue within a defined territory by developing, maintaining, and advancing existing accounts and prospects through the sale of Implant, Regenerative and Restorative product lines.
- Create an unparalleled customer experience by acting as a strategic business partner to existing customers within the defined territory by focusing on customers’ growth goals and how the company can help them achieve these goals.
- Achieve new business targets by proactively identifying, targeting and converting prospect accounts and new business with dentists and oral surgeons in the defined territory.
- Prepare and maintain territory business plans, sales forecasts and a sales promotion activity budget. Assess current performance and forecast when change is necessary.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Market Communications to support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Ensure referral network is regularly managed and develop referral networks for non-active GP’s
- Attend and represent the company at customer events as required, including but not limited to regional events and national trade shows.
- Effectively and efficiently leverage education events to develop existing customers, build brand loyalty and gain new customers. Develop Study Clubs within the territory, actively participate, ensure company presentation is rolled out in study club, and develop customer relationships with existing and new participants.
- Keep abreast of key clinical studies and scientific papers supporting the company’s product benefits.
- Regular use of all sales tools, such as SAP CRM, to effectively plan and measure sales activities against territory’s current customer base and prospective customers. Routinely run reports to align trends, customer needs, and opportunities with territory business strategy. All employees with customer facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every customer and prospect.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3-5 years of sales experience in high growth corporate markets
- Medical Device Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Prior sales experience with Physicians as the principal point of contact preferred.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are desired.
- Strong oral and written communications, including presentation skills, are required.
- Capable of working both collaborative with team members within the region as well as independently.
- Confident in using different insights and adapts selling approach based on customers’ needs and situation.
- Maintains integrity, high ethics and professional codes of conduct at all times.
- Able to deliver highly complex information in clear, structured and compelling manner.
- Proficiency in consultative selling with knowledge of the Challenger technique or related method preferred.
- General computer efficiency including ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Compensation: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 (DOE) + Car Allowance
On-Target-Earnings: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00 - Uncapped (Tops Reps earning in excess of $200k)
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Locations: Washington, DC Area (DC to Bethesda) and Alexandria, VA Area (Alexandria over to Southern MD) You must live in the Territory!
Number of Positions: 2
Travel: 5% - 10%
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Life Insurance Sales - Get Paid The Same Day
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Never prospect again. We run daily TV commercials and create leads for our agents. Everyday, prospects call us asking for more information and we turn these leads over to our agents. No more prospecting, all you have to do is sell.
Own the business. Own the business you and your agents produce. Get paid year, after year, after year.
- Lifetime Renewals
- Complete Product Line
- Field Sales and Telesales
- 100% Paperless Application
- Incentive Trips
- Rolex Club
- Group Health Insurance
Senior Specialist, Online Fundraising
TITLE: Senior Specialist, Online Fundraising
LOCATION: Alexandria, Virginia
DIVISION: Strategic Advancement & Partnerships
Minimal, less than 10%
HOURS and SCHEDULE:
Generally Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm (minimum 37.5 hours within five (5) days per week); unless otherwise required or approved by management. Willingness and availability for occasional night time/weekend work as required to assist with events
This position reports to the Executive Directors and Vice President, Strategic Advancement & Partnerships
Oversight of programs of work.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PUBLIC CONTACT:
Daily contact requiring courtesy, discretion, and sound judgment.
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATION:
The Senior Specialist, Online Fundraising will be responsible for spearheading and implementing the organization’s online fundraising program. This individual will bolster and evolve existing digital giving programs and will grow existing donor files through lead generation efforts. They are also responsible for cultivating new and recurring donors and will provide ongoing support and further development of all online fundraising campaigns and their related programs.
This individual will manage all web and social network fundraising features by working collaboratively with colleagues throughout the organization who have responsibility for managing the web presence and digital media, public relations, special events, fundraising and donor programs, prevention education and outreach, and other public facing programs.
The ideal candidate is highly skilled at Google AdWords and a statistical guru who loves examining Google and Adobe Analytics. Must be experienced running and managing giving campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as create innovative giving programs, crafting e-appeals, campaigns and promotions to raise the funds vital to NCMEC’s mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the design, execution and oversight of a long term online strategy, as well as an action plan for online fundraising activities, ensuring that they are aligned with other direct response giving programs.
- Develop and manage all online acquisition campaigns (lead generation) using online advertising, social media and search engine marketing.
- Collaborate with Creative and Operational Divisions to generate content for all giving campaigns, including e-appeals, social media and web-based giving.
- Oversee peer-to-peer fundraising initiatives; provide feedback and support to donors using NCMEC’s fundraising platforms.
- Take part in, or manage, process improvements to expand donor reach (i.e. streamlining donor/communications database(s) in Salesforce/Donor Perfect/Constant Contact).
- Develop and manage the prospect donor conversion program using email and multi-channel marketing tactics and strategies.
- Develop and maintain Google AdWords campaigns to drive traffic and donor cultivation as well as execute strategies to increase traffic to the organizational website.
- Develop and monitor budgets for the use of digital and new media tools.
- Manage relationships with internal and media buying agencies.
- Manage web content as it relates to fundraising campaign initiatives.
- Develop programs for use with digital channels, such as YouTube, podcasts, blogs and interactive TV and ensure that these tools are integrated with the digital media plan where appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with the other divisions within Strategic Advancement & Partnerships: Creative & Engagement, Media and Education, Outreach, Training & Prevention as appropriate to fulfill responsibilities.
- Promote and exhibit loyalty to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the cause of protecting children worldwide.
- Promote a professional image.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence.
- Manage NCMEC’s donor data base – including but not limited to updating records, pulling file selects for mailing and acknowledgements.
- Execute a comprehensive acknowledgement process for all levels of donors including creation of pieces and ensuring all thank you communications sent promptly to donors on a weekly basis.
- Assist with the setup, maintenance and support of on-site events (includes occasional weekends and afterhours work) as needed.
- Establish and maintain positive, effective working relationships with staff, volunteers, and individual donors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, social sciences, marketing and/or advertising; candidates with a degree in other disciplines with a proven relevant professional record will be accepted.
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience in fundraising, prospect development (analytics) or major gift experience and online communications strategies.
- Experience running online acquisition campaigns through lead generation and similar tactics and strategies.
- Extensive experience working with digital marketing tools (i.e., Google AdWords) and digital tracking and analytics (Google/Adobe Analytics).
- Proven experience in online income generation and the development of online fundraising and/or marketing strategies.
- Experience in the active management of social networks and peer-to-peer fundraising.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial development principles: direct response / cultivation and stewardship programs.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to multi task while being detail-oriented.
- Strong content writing skills.
- Must be proficient with Google AdWords and Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics) and have experience using e-marketing/distribution programs such as Constant Contact, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Must have experience using donor CRM platforms (i.e., Donor Perfect, Salesforce, Neon).
- Experience managing donor giving platforms such as Classy, Blackbaud, Salsa, Kindful, etc.
- Proven success running online giving programs.
- Experienced at using MS office products for data analysis and visualization, presentations, and written work.
- Confidence in working individually as well as part of a larger team.
- Ability to handle and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information.
- Self-starter ready to make an impact in a mission-driven environment.
Health Benefits *
- Health Insurance (medical & prescription, dental and/or vision options)
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Day Care)
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment – employer paid
- Optional Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment – employee paid
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance – employer paid
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness Benefits – employee paid
Paid Leave Benefits *
- Paid holidays (Observed and Floating)
- Paid annual and sick leave
- Defined-contribution plan (employer funded)
- 403(b) Employee Savings Retirement plan
- Employee Assistance and Work-Life Program
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Parking and Public Transportation Subsidy
- Credit Union Membership
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- NCMEC sports teams
Professional Development Opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training seminars, conferences and courses
- 24/7 online access to NCMEC’s Employee Learning Center
Qualified candidates should apply online.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
*Only regular full-time employees are eligible to most receive benefits.
Denoted benefits for employees located at our headquarters office in Alexandria, Virginia only.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Federally chartered bank expanding to Virginia (Arlington, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke and other regions of the state) and looking to hire commission-based outside loan sales personnel with a positive attitudes who are willing to travel within their region to meet with prospective borrowers. The bank will provide you with preset , pre-qualified appointments . These pre-qualified appointments are provided at no cost to you. While we specialize in streamline loans that can close in as little as 14 days the bank offers a full suite of conventional conforming and government mortgage loan products. No more cold calling, no more finding your own leads! We do the marketing, help with appointment setting and loan processing for you. Healthcare, Dental, & Vision are available as you will be a W-2 employee. This is an opportunity for sales people, dedicated to providing the customer with an excellent service experience, to earn some significant income!
Responsibilities and Duties
Meet with prospective borrowers to present various loan options, take applications and gather related application materials. Must be able to establish good relationships with prospective borrowers and follow through with communications post application. Must be able to learn and differentiate between different mortgage loan products to assist the consumer with a loan product that may best suit their needs. Entering data is loan origination systems and other MS Office Suite applications and communicating promptly and accurately with other bank staff. Must be available full-time. Hours may vary to include evenings and weekends (whenever the prospective customer is available to meet in person).
Qualifications and Skills
Previous mortgage experience a plus. Prior outside sales experience beneficial. Good in-person meeting skills with an ability to communicate financial information to prospective borrowers. Must be responsible, honest and ethical in performing sales duties as a bank representative in the marketplace. Ability to work with the bank's loan origination software (Point) and MS Office Suite applications (Excel, Word). Must have reliable transportation as travel will be necessary to meet with prospective applicants. Veterans encouraged to apply. Background check and drug test will be performed as part of the bank's hiring process.
Health, vision and dental insurance available that will require a contribution on the employee's part.
Maintenance Technician - Vc2251
Want a job where you work with your hands and interact with residents on a daily basis? A job where you work outside and not get stuck behind a desk? Then this position is for you. Sure, there will be challenging days. After all, this is property management. But we can promise you this, you will never have the same day twice.
About the Job
Perform maintenance functions in the community, including rental units, residential common areas, office, grounds and parking lots. Requires a highly-diversified base of knowledge and skills needed to maintain the property to satisfy ownership and management objectives.
- Provide general maintenance, cleaning and repair for the community.
- Complete all resident and site work orders as directed.
- Safely operate power equipment and hand held tools such as snow blowers, leaf blowers or a power drill.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of work-related experience
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry
- Basic familiarity with computers. Navigate at a basic level within web-based applications
- Available to respond to weather, environmental, on-call rotation, or emergency maintenance calls after normal working hours.
- Comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with organization staff, clients and visitors
Top Contenders Have
- Trade school or college degree
- Preferred Certifications: CAMT
- Advanced skill in at least 2 trades (electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry, etc.)
WinnCompanies is dedicated to the success of our team members and offers opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility at locations across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today. We offer strong total compensation, training and recognition programs and the chance to work alongside others who take pride in what they do.
The ideal WinnCompanies team member has a can do, results-oriented attitude and a devotion to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, customer-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the communities where they work through patience, flexibility and perseverance.
Headquartered in Boston and founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at www.winncompanies.com.
Allstate Exclusive Agent (Allstate Agency Ownership Opportunity)
Your journey to a Good Life starts here! Become an Allstate Agency Owner …
Allstate Insurance Company is broadening its footprint in the Capital Region. We are currently seeking bi-/multilingual, business professionals for agency ownership opportunities in Virginia. This is your outstanding opportunity to secure uncapped income potential, unlimited personal and professional growth, ownership equity in your business, and enjoy true work/life balance.
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- Economic interest in your business with the potential to open other locations
- Ongoing education and support
- High earnings potential
- No franchise fees required (not a franchise opportunity)
- No insurance background necessary
- Prior ownership of a business or franchise and playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business management, sales management, or a leadership role with oversight of a team, unit or division preferred.
- Qualities of a successful agent are dedication to building a profitable business, passion for helping people live the good life and commitment to making a difference in their communities.
- You will need to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health insurance before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Purchasing or starting an agency from scratch, requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
If you’re looking to build a good life for yourself and make a difference in the lives of others, APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!