Alexandria Bay Job Description Sample
Medical Lab Technologist
The Clinical Laboratory Technologist, under supervision of the manager and pathologist, assumes responsibility for the daily technical work performed in the laboratory. The Technologist performs and assists with specialized procedures. They perform and monitor QC and patient samples, attends in-services, records problems and monitors abnormalities, notifying manager or pathologist of problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE:
1) Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field, from an accredited institution and/or MT (ASCP) registered or eligible
2) NY State License for Clinical Laboratory Technologist is required
3) 12 Continuing Education Credits are required each year to maintain licensure Duties and responsibilities: -performs, evaluates and repeats patient samples and controls as necessary -checks patient abnormal and panic values as required -successfully performs proficiencies, including State Dept of Heath, CAP, or In-house surveys -completes paperwork and notifies physician per department protocol - runs calibration and linearity checks as required -performs routine and unscheduled maintenance on analyzers -completes and monitors preventative maintenance -documents any maintenance or troubleshooting performed Expectations: -repeats patient specimens in inconsistent results -redraws patient to verify results, and replace questionable samples -reports the presence of possible interference's in reference to tests performed Competency: Records and analyzes QC data for trends and abnormalities Expectations: -does not report patient results unless QC data is within range - follows written procedures to correct QC problems -notifies supervisor of continuing QC problems -documents QC problems and solutions in QC book, instrument manual or computer Competency: Performs and records any and all necessary preventive maintenance for laboratory equipment Expectations: -recognizes possible errors in resulting and reruns, or rechecks questionable results -files a corrective action report for supervisor review -prints (or prepares) corrected report, notifies physician or floor Competency: Immediately corrects and reports all inaccurately reported data Expectations: -monitors own area of responsibility as well as helping monitor supplies in common lab areas. -monitor supplies in common lab areas -notifies supervisor of supplies needed -checks in supplies received, dates the items received, and puts supplies away using correct storage conditions Competency: Assists in inventory or supplies Expectations: -draws correct specimen for send out based on written guidelines -prepares specimen for send out based on specimen requirements -logs specimen in send out log -stores specimen until pickup based on specific specimen requirements Competency: Properly prepares specimens for transport to referral laboratories Expectations: -reviews manuals periodically and as concerns arise -asks questions and expresses concerns to supervisor when deviations from hospital and infection control guidelines are noted -participates in mandatory in-service yearly (and at orientation) -takes responsibility for employee and patient safety-using personal protective equipment or equipment to protect patient. Competency: Understands and abides by all hospital and department safety procedures and infection control guidelines Expectations: -makes independent decisions based on as much information as can be gathered reasonably. -judgments are made with patient care and customer service in mind -understands when to call pathologist, supervisor, physician or other resource to help in decision making Competency: Demonstrates professional and independent judgment in daily work assignments Expectations: -performs phlebotomy, including paperwork associated with phlebotomy, as needed -works additional hours and on-call hours as necessary for lab function -reports to the laboratory on time for work and works specified hours -complies with hospital established guidelines for breaks and lunch time -takes responsibility for distribution of paperwork to floors, physicians, medical records, mail...etc... -helps photocopy, distribute and file all lab reports and reference lab reports, including pathology and cytology reports -takes responsibility in assigned department for supply monitoring, procedure manual updates, basic troubleshooting and QC review and submission as necessary -answers phones and deals with patients and coworkers in a courteous manner Competency: Performs any and all duties when necessary to maintain functionality of lab
Please email your word copy of your resume .
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
Lab Technologist - NYEmployment Type:
Start date: ASAP
Location: Alexandria Bay NY
) Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field, from an accredited institution and/or MT (ASCP) registered or eligible
Psych Nurse Practitioner
Perform professional level work in meeting and conducting assessment, medication evaluation and management, treatment planning and discharge planning services to adult individuals and families. Responsible for treatment plan coordination, referent relations, payor relations, and intervention with client support systems. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Completion of a Masters Degree or, post-Masters Degree in Nursing within the psychiatry specialty area from an accredited college or university. Possession of current license to practice as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner as granted by New York State. Knowledge of the principles of psychotherapy applicable to care, treatment and rehabilitation of children and adults with behavioral, developmental or psychological disturbances. Knowledge of psychological testing devices and methods. Knowledge of record keeping and report writing techniques. Ability to organize and carry out new programs and procedures. Current Basic Life Support (BLS). This is a high level position so potential candidate must meet all specified requirements to be eligible for consideration. NO Sponsorship or Visa transfers, No 3rd Party Vendor Referrals, and NO foreign Based Resumes will be accepted at this time. Potential Paid Relocation within the US for ideal candidate. Immediate need and Incredible Pay offered for exceptional candidates.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Alicia E. Berntsen
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
RN / Emergency Nursing Job In Alexandria Bay, New York / Hospital
Specialty: RN-Emergency Department Locations: Alexandria Bay, New York Shift: TBD Duration: 13 weeks Start Date: ASAP
Assist physicians with patient management
Provide therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of patients
Perform Triage assessments
Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document all aspects of documentation
Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
Qualifications and Job Info
5 years of recent experienceBLS certificationACLS preferred
Active New York license
Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.Benefits
All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverageA+ rated Malpractice Insurance.Medical, Dental and VisionReimbursed TravelLicensure reimbursement
Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.Referral BonusesDirect DepositAbout Us All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If youre interested, please: 1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number below
Morgan Agan Senior Account Manager All Medical Personnel Nursing & Allied Health 800-410-0084 (main) 214-347-9409 (direct) 888-633-1103 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org
View our website Connect with us 2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Operating Room Registered Nurse
Operating Room RN needed. Accessible by boat and car, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality inpatient care, emergency services and outpatient services for routine and diagnostic testing.
We offer a variety of primary care services, on premise, for the entire family. Our Ambulatory Surgical Unit offers same day surgery on an outpatient basis for a number of specialties. Our Convenient Care offers same day non-emergency appointments.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited program. Licensed in state of practice.
Medical Technologist Medical Lab Tech
The MLT works directly with Lab personnel and pathology professionals recording problems, monitoring samples and abnormalities and notifying the manager of any problems. This position requires a Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology and ASCP registration
BS ASCP certification
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. Youll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the countrys largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, its all about making connections connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. Youve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose
Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Graduate from an accredited nursing school Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting Current State Nursing License All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
CDL - A Truck Driver - Become Your Own Boss
Central Hauling is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators. The ideal candidate is at least 22-years old and must have a valid Class-A CDL license, 1 year verifiable driving experience, and a good driving record.
Interested? Apply now!
Competitive pay (weekly settlements)
- $1500 sign-on bonus (limited time only)
Lease-purchase available: zero money down, no balloon note
Monthly productivity bonus
- $2000 driver referral bonus
No trailer rental charge
Free base plates and permits
Stop off/extra drop pay
No violation DOT roadside inspection bonus
Transflo mobile accessibility
ComData fuel card system
- 24-hour dispatch support
Valid CDL A; no endorsements required
At least 22-years old
- 1 year verifiable driving experience
Good driving record
Must pass a DOT physical and substance test
About Central Hauling
Joining the Central Hauling team is challenging and rewarding, with ample opportunities for growth. We’re looking for motivated, professional contractors to join our team.
As a part of the Central Hauling team, you'll enjoy our professional atmosphere, the latest equipment, first-class facilities and positive, people-oriented environment. Central Hauling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS Driver Helper - Part Time - Entry Level
UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking. As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages. Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!