Algonquin Job Description Sample
Warehouse Workers - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Make Up
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Sales | Fitness Equipment
Johnson Fitness & Wellness, formerly 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment, offers a huge selection of fitness equipment and accessories. Our Sales Associates work one-on-one with customers using our consultative sales process to find equipment solutions to best meet their fitness needs. This position will be based out of our Algonquin, IL location.
Our most successful Sales Associates have a solid sales and/or customer service background, are goal driven, and bring high-energy, passion and a great work ethic. They excel at finding creative solutions, cultivating relationships and closing opportunities. Fitness enthusiasts are a plus but it is not required.
- A solid compensation package including base salary + commission+ bonus potential
- 90-day compensation guarantee
- Full insurance benefits; including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) for your retirement
- Extensive and ongoing one-on-one sales and product training
- A competitive and supportive sales environment to help you meet and exceed your goals
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred; however, extensive experience in retail or business to business/business to consumer sales industry may substitute.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 plus years of prior sales success is desired.
- Fitness sales experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service background
- Goal driven
- High energy, passion and a great work ethic
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to work successfully without supervision
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Maintain flexibility and willingness to work in situations of flux and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines under pressure
- Requires flexibility with schedule
- Achieves high percent of task target dates
- Suggests, develops and improves current work processes
- Willing to assist others when his/her tasks are complete
- Contributes ideas to improve current processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse group of co-workers, customers and vendors
- Contributes to a positive working environment
- Excellent relationships with carrier and broker contacts
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Skilled in planning, organizing resources and establishing priorities for work assignments for optimum results
- Able to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Quality of Work:
- Attention to detail
- Able to be consistently accurate
- Able to follow tasks to completion in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
Cdl-A Local Company Truck Driver
LOCAL MILWAUKEE DRIVERS: Get home with Hub Group!
Local Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers make up to $70,000 ANNUALLY
Get home every day or every other day while still getting the miles you need. At Hub Group Trucking, we believe in paying drivers well and treating drivers well that means never sacrificing earning power for unbeatable home time.
Our local truck driving opportunities offer:
$70,000 earning potential yearly
Up to $5,000 sign-on & referral bonus potential
Daily home time
No touch freight
Paid safety training and quarterly safety bonus we want to keep our drivers safe
Paid orientation, holidays and vacation
Late-model equipment and satellite tracking
Steady freight to keep you busy
When it comes to a successful truck driving career, you want to be where you re paid well and treated well.
Well, good news you re in the right place. Take the high road with Hub Group Trucking! We offer abundant freight, unbelievable home time and paid safety training because the safety of our drivers is always top priority.
Class A Commercial Driver License
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, class a truck, company driving needed, company otr, over the road company, over the road driver, regional driver, regional driver route, tanker
The assistant baker will bake all sizes and flavors offered by NBC according to NBC's standards and time
guidelines. The baker will also be responsible for maintaining the required par levels and will
bake accordingly. It will be the assistant baker's responsibility to keep the baking station clean, sanitized
and running efficiently, as well as tracking inventory and ordering of groceries and baking
- Possess a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow instructions
- Has integrity
- Takes Initiative
- Fits the Nothing Bundt Cakes Culture
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- Possess strong physical stamina
- Finds comfort doing repetitious work
- Has a strong sense of pride in one's work
- Has good organizational skills
- Feels the necessity to keep a clean work environment
- Ability to multitask while paying special attention to detail
- Possess ability to foresee
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Abide by all NBC policies and procedures
- Uphold NBC's image and brand
- Assist other departments when necessary
- Put baked cakes away and rotate cakes in cooler according to NBC standards
- Maintain refrigeration logs
- Communicate with management about equipment including problems and maintenance
- Bake cakes in all sizes and flavors by diligently following recipes
- Remove cakes from pans and package properly
- Fold boxes and label containers
- Track inventory of baked goods
- Order and receive groceries
- Provide management with a daily production sheet
- Keep baking area clean and sanitized including tables, equipment and tools
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
- 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience preferred.
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Passion for the business and compassion for people.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an GM.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Keywords: front of house restaurant manager food service management food dining eatery restaurant kitchen redrobin ARM FOH BOH Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Restaurant Management Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Dining Room Restaurant Management Assistant General Managers RM ARM Restaurant Assistant Manager Restaurant manager Restaurant management Restaurant AGM GM Assistant General Manager
Associated topics: captain, district manager, fire chief, general manager, lieutenant, manager, manager in training, shift lead, shift supervisor, team lead
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!