Aligner Barrel And Receiver Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Aligner Barrel And Receiver
Maintenance - Facilities Manager/Maintenance Manager, Laurel Glen, 22O Units
Restaurant Managers - Pennsville, Mt. Laurel
Pennsville, NJ & Mt. Laurel, NJ Restaurant Managers...we need you. Talented Managers Wanted!
Reach your career goals with our winning concept.
We are seeking, motivated, high energy, team developing gurus! No late nights! Just Fun and Fabulous Food!
Our greatest benefit is our culture of growth and development.
Come join our talented and enthusiastic teams to Build Your Own Career!
- Paid Time Off Benefits 401 K
- Free Meals Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Buy-Up Life
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Amazing Stock Options
- Starting base salary to $58K plus bonus program that actually Pays!!!
Send your resume today. Don't forget to include your sales volume experience, current wage and all education.
Basic requirements for consideration are:
- High School Education
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- Proof of job stability
- Two years current restaurant experience
All qualified managers will be contacted for an interview.
key words: restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant recruiters | restaurant recruiter | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | Restaurant resumes | restaurant resume | restaurant job search | restaurant career | restaurant job listing | restaurant job listings | restaurant management jobs | restaurant manager resume | restaurant management recruiters | restaurant manager jobs | restaurant manager resumes | restaurant manager resume | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management employment | restaurant Manager recruiter | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | restaurant manager employment | restaurant | Restaurants | manager | managers | experienced manager | experienced managers | Management | Full Service Restaurant | Quick Casual Restaurant | Fast Food Restaurant | multi unit operator | Food Service | Hospitality | Bar Manger | Shift Manager | search firm | hospitality search firm | restaurant search firm | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | general manager | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management, restaurant management jobs | restaurant franchises | franchising | managers | buffet | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | recruitment | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager | opportunity | job opportunities | full service | assistant manager | casual full service | food service | family style | buffet | casual dining | quick service | fast food managers | general manager | restaurant manager | general manager | managers | restaurant managers | resta
All qualified Restaurant Managers will be contacted within 24 hours.
Claims Adjuster Specialist Attorney Repped Injury - Mt Laurel Or S.Plainfield, NJ
Claims Adjuster Specialist Attorney Repped Injury- Mt Laurel or S.Plainfield, NJ
Claims Adjuster Specialist- Attorney Repped Injury
Our Claims Adjuster Specialists are essential to our team, and manage complex attorney represented bodily injury (BI) claims. Using your experience with coverage and liability, you'll work directly with attorneys to negotiate claims. Along with analyzing medical reports and evaluating coverage, you'll determine the extent of Progressive's liability concerning loss and damages on a claim.
Bring your drive to succeed and experience working with attorneys to Progressive. In return, you'll have the support to grow your claims career with a collaborative team.
Mt Laurel or S.Plainfield New Jersey office
* Decides coverage and liability issues
* Estimates cost of treatment or compensation for those injured in accidents
* Negotiates with attorneys to settle bodily injury (BI) claims
* Determines liability (who's at fault for the damages)
* Interpret medical reports, follow-up with no fault parties and manage claims process to ensure efficient resolution
* Bachelor's degree or a combined total of five years of work experience and/or college education
* One year of injury claims handling or work in the insurance industry
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Making decisions
o Solving problems
o Planning, prioritizing and organizing
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Customer service
* Valid driver's license and auto insurance
* Previous experience in the following is strongly preferred, but not required:
o Understanding coverage and liability
o Working with attorneys or bodily injury (BI) claims
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
* Competitive salary and paid training
* Potential for flexible work arrangements
* Continued career development with tuition assistance
* Inclusive culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Dedication to work/life balance including beginning to earn paid time off after your first two weeks
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob:
United States-New Jersey-S Plainfield
Employee Status: RegularPost a Job
Sales Associate (2312 W Laurel Ave)
Job Description: REPORTS TO:
Store Manager/Assistant Manager OBJECTIVE: To greet and assist customers with the selection of merchandise RESPONSIBILITIES: Customer Service Smile and greet each customer promptly Interrupt store tasks to greet, assist, and answer questions for customers Suggest additional merchandise to customers on sales floor, at wrap stations, and in fitting rooms Follow-up on customers in fitting rooms to see if they need additional service Thank the customer by name and invite them to come back at the close of each sale Handle all returns/ exchanges according to company policies/ procedures, including Always Say Yes Maintain the store and all wrap stations in a clean, neat, and organized manner Opt-In (telephone and email capture) Personal Productivity Sales Volume Per Hour (VPH) Units Per Transaction (UPT) New Accounts Club 50 Magazines Opt-In (telephone and email capture) Loss Prevention Provide customer service Alert management of suspicious situations Follow store procedures Work with integrity Follow sensor tagging program (if applicable) Credit Ask every customer to open a new account Open and activate a minimum of (1) one new account per month Always suggest purchase using company charge card Communicate the
Premier RewardsProgram Merchandise Presentation Hang, Fold, Size, Sensor (where applicable), Sign and Steam (where applicable) Implement merchandising Floor Plans/guidelines Ensure featured merchandise is appropriately layered to suggest possible wardrobe ideas to the customer Follow "Folded Merchandise Guidelines" Create and maintain full, exciting displays Present clearance merchandise correctly "Close to Open" Store Operations Set-up Sales Event prior to sale start date (to include signing) Complete Price Changes (PCA's) by close of business on the effective date Complete Transfers by close of business on the effective date Complete Damages by close of business on the effective date Merchandise counts Process in-coming freight including hanging, folding, sensor-tagging, etc Housekeeping responsibilities including vacuuming, dusting, restrooms, etc
Post a Job
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (536 - Laurel Lakes) - Veteran's Welcome
Restaurant Team Member
Laurel Lakes) (17019283) Description At Chipotle, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career.
We provide exceptional training and a clear career path - over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. What's in it for you:Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)Free food (yes, really FREE)Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)Paid breaks
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (90% of managers started as crew)Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year
Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)What we're looking for:Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station - grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy.
So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you'll be part of a team that is working to ensure better food, prepared from whole, unprocessed ingredients, is accessible to everyone. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):You have to be at least 16 years old to work at ChipotleYou need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year. Primary Location: Maryland
Laurel Lakes-(00536) Work Location: 0536
Laurel Lakes-(00536) 14354 Baltimore Avenue Laurel 20707
Officeteam Staffing Manager Mt. Laurel
JOB REQUISITIONOfficeTeam Staffing Manager Mt. Laurel
LOCATIONNJ MT LAUREL
As a Staffing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to- full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Customer Service and Administrative skills.
- 2 plus years of experience – non managerial.
- College/University degrees not required.
- Extra Curricular activities: e.g. University (student organizations, athletics etc.).
- Working Knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft office products.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry onFortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNJ MT LAUREL Post a Job
- Ensure the timely and effective management of receiving all inbound loads into the facility.
- Weigh all inbound product and follow the company’s procedures and protocols to ensure proper weight verification.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming products.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
- Inspect and maintain warehouse equipment including pallet jacks, scales, forklifts, computers, and basic tools. Report any malfunctions, insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of your shift.
- Prioritize and organize job tasks, duties, and responsibilities.
- Delegate necessary tasks to forklift drivers that will be working under your discretion.
- Ensure proper documentation and accurate math calculations of all inbound weights.
School-Based, Full-Time Physical Therapist, Job In The Mt. Laurel And Cherry Hill NJ Area
School-based, Full-time Physical Therapist, job in the Mt. Laurel and Cherry Hill NJ area
We are seeking a Physical Therapist for the vicinity of Mt. Laurel and Cherry Hill, NJ area. This is a Full-time school-based job opportunity supporting a caseload of Preschool thru 12th grade students. This is one of our most teacher and administrative supportive districts. We are currently interviewing for Physical Therapist for an immediate start. If you meet the requirements below call Margene Edwards at her direct telephone number below.
-Licensed in New Jersey as a Physical Therapist
By working with Soliant Health you may have the opportunity to take advantage of several benefits:
-Mileage and/or Company Care Provided
-Monday-Friday (no weekend hours)
-Competitive and weekly paycheck
-Healthcare Insurance from one of the top Healthcare Insurance companies
-Housing/Meals and Incidentals stipends
Apply and/or if you would like more information please contact Margene Edwards directly at (678) 459-1112. You may also forward your resume to: Margene. edwards@soliant. com.
Regional Class A Truck Driver With Great Benefits- Laurel MD
John W. Ritter Trucking is Hiring Regional
Class A Drivers out of
Laurel MD, Walker Mill, MD & Baltimore, MD
For 50 years, John W. Ritter Trucking, Inc. has provided industry leading truckload service in the eastern United States. As we continue to grow and expand our customer base, we are in need of experienced class A CDL drivers for our regional fleet.
As part of one of the best fleets on the east coast you will have the opportunity to make as much as $0.50 per mile while operating well maintained, late model equipment outfitted with on board computers and electronic logs. 99% of all shipments are \"No touch\" freight and best of all, regional fleet drivers are GUARANTEED weekly home time.
In addition to an industry leading mileage rate, our drivers also receive the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Paid Training/Orientation
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Sign on bonus
To qualify for this great career opportunity you must be an experienced and professional tractor trailer driver with an excellent safety record!
If this sounds like you, we cannot wait to hear from you! PLEASE complete the quick app to the right and if on a mobile device the application is below.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a truck, class a driver, company driver, company driving, company driving needed, dedicated regional, hazardous material, otr company, otr driver Post a Job
Shipping And Receiving
Post a Job