Allen Job Description Sample
If this position sounds like a role you see yourself being successful in, please complete the following 5-minute survey for further qualification: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/2F2927
We are looking for a confident, self starter to fulfill our Tax Specialist opening. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and present Tax Blueprint® plans with a friendly and optimistic attitude, design and implement client Tax Operating System® plans with quickness and efficiency. As Tax Specialist you will be responsible for adhering to rules & regulations applicable to this position set by the IRS and firm and ensuring the delivered services are accurate, precise and thorough.
Role and Responsibilities
· Designing and implementing Tax Strategies for clients
· Provide tax savings options & advice that allows the client to choose the path which work best for their business
· Effectively manage client expectations ongoing with implementation of TBP® and TOS®
· Preparation of business & personal income tax returns as well as knowledge of bookkeeping, payroll and franchise tax
· Demonstrate expertise in tax planning and tax return preparation, basic and complex
· Act in a liaison capacity between the client, employees and outsourcing vendors
· Ability to accurately review and process data and attend to detail
· Ability to work independently, establish priorities, maintain a process improvement mindset and minimize risk to the client and the firm
· Conducts quality improvement inspections within assigned areas of responsibility to ensure quality and satisfaction levels are meeting and/or exceeding expectations
· Promotes a positive customer service mindset always
· Respond to all requests from the client and internal team with a “can do” attitude. Follows up on requests with a sense of urgency
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Enrolled Agent of CPA designation with minimum 4 years’ experience. Strong knowledge in business returns, franchise, payroll and bookkeeping as it pertains to tax returns and strategies. High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience using Drake and QuickBooks (or equivalent). Ability to understand and identify errors in balance sheets and P&L documents. Ability to be flexible in a fast-changing environment. Organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently. Proficiency in both oral and written communication. High level of customer service. Ability to follow directions and meet deadlines. Skill/Ability to prepare records, reports and correspondence neatly and professionally. Competencies: Technical capacity, personal effectiveness/credibility, thoroughness, collaboration skills, communication proficiency, and flexibility.
· Paid employee health, vision, and dental insurance (FSA and HSA options available)
· Simple IRA plan (3% match)
· Life, AD&D, short and long-term disability
· 3 weeks paid time off (accrued) with 10 paid holidays
Unlike traditional financial services firms or consultancies, our unique approach combines both individualized planning and hands-on execution. We not only help you with the development of wealth-generating plans, but we also offer strategic solutions to make them a reality. That way you can spend less time worrying about money and more time making it.
Lowering taxes increases profitability and grows wealth. Unlike other tax-related services and solutions, at Financial Gravity we’re committed to working with our clients personally to proactively develop a plan to minimize their tax burden and maximize their success.
Teach Children Online From Your Home
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Licensed Massage Therapist
Zenity Spa in Allen is seeking Part time and Full time Licensed Massage Therapists. We offer Competitive pay, plus good tips. We are a laid back team of people with no drama and are looking to grow our little family!
We are looking for people:
Who have a passion for your craft and can connect with the clients.
Who are dependable, self motivated, professional, and trustworthy.
Who can pass a drug and criminal background check.
Who have reliable transportation and childcare.
We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, and great clients!
We provide everything you need to be successful:
* All Supplies (linens, creams, lotions, etc)
* A professional work environment/NO DRAMA
* Large treatment rooms with beautiful decor
* Constant Marketing & Administrative support
* Average starting pay: Negotiable
* Bonuses & Comissions
* Tips paid in cash daily.
*Pay checks are weekly
* NO High Pressure Sales Quota
* Consistent flow of work
* Closed major holidays to spend time with family
* Closed Sundays
* Locally family owned and operated
* Not a Franchise ~ No Strict Policies and Procedures
* NO Micro Managing
* Business hours Mon-Fri 10-7, Sat 10-5
We have a wide range of clientele who need various massage modalities
Texas Dermatology Group Adding Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
* Allen, TX - less than 25 miles northeast of downtown Dallas, minutes from Plano *
myDermRecruiter is assisting our client in Texas, to recruit a Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner with strong General Medical & Cosmetic experience for our client in Allen, Texas. Join a practice that runs efficiently so that you can concentrate on delivering exceptional medical care to your patients. Group has an immediate need.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Located in an affluent suburb of Dallas, with a population of 100K; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and more!
- 2+ years Dermatology exclusive experience required
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4-5 days/week
- Enjoy practicing a 50/50 mix of general dermatology / cosmetic services; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- Earn a very competitive GUARANTEED BASE SALARY plus a generous % of collections.
- Will have 2-3 MA's to keep you efficient
- Full Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision and more!
Office: 636-239-1787 ext: 4
Retail Sales Associate
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
As a company, we have changed dramatically over the years. As of 1929, we have been a publicly traded company, and today we have over 128 stores in 18 states, serving millions of loyal customers.
In fact, the only thing more remarkable than all the things that have changed since the beginning is all the things that have not - our friendly service, affordable prices, and high quality furniture.
Must be US Citizen or Green Card Hold
Contract to Hire
The Desktop Support Technician reports to the Helpdesk Support Manager. The responsibilities include supporting approximately 70 laptops and 500 desktops, printers and mobile devices. We are looking for a candidate with excellent customer and technical support skills..
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for all end user devices
- Computer image creation and deployment with SCCM
- Respond to user requests through ticketing system Kayako fusion
- Communicate with team members and users of all levels both verbally and written
- Knowledgeable about viruses and virus removal
- Create and update user and computer accounts in Active Directory
- Ability to set priorities and meet project expectation deadlines
- Coordinate warranty covered repairs with Vendors
- Asset management of computer equipment and software licensing
- Maintain various models and types of printing devices
- Must have the ability to deploy and trouble shootMacBook Pro and Apple iPhone
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 year experience with desktop and laptop support, including support of Windows 7 and Windows 10 Pro
- 3-5 year experience with Microsoft Office products.
- 1-2 year experience with support of mobile devices, including Apple, Windows, Android and BlackBerry devices
- Certification with A+, ITIL or equivalent, a plus
- Experience with Active Directory; specifically Users and Groups.
- Experience with printer and fax support
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Key Holder - Sales Associate (Allen Premium Outlets)
Sales Associate - Allen Premium Outlets
The Luggage Factory, located in prestigious locations throughout the US, has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced sales associate.
We are looking for a result driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for sales activities, maintain a clean sales floor, and be apart of a highly motivated team. The successful candidate will be able to assist customers in finding a product that fits their needs while providing excellent customer service.
Experience and Skills required:
- Retail sales experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be outgoing and a team player
- Maintain a presentable and well-dressed appearance
- Promoting sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers
- Helping customers by providing information, answering questions, and completing payment transactions
- Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
- Being knowledgeable about the benefits and uses of each product
- Greeting customers with a positive demeanor
- Maintaining an enthusiastic and upbeat personality
- Accepting deliveries and ensuring correct shipment received
- Must be able to lift heavy objects in excess of 30lbs
- Maintaining and restocking inventory by checking merchandise daily
- Keeping the work environment neat and clean
- Ensuring that all products or merchandise are placed in their respective areas
- Ensuring that all stock is replenished
If you possess the ability to meet the daily demands of the business while maintaining the highest level of customer service, The Luggage Factory retail organization is the career choice for you! Become an integral member of our retail team.
Submit your resume in a Word document or PDF format as an attachment to apply.
Reference the position and location you are applying for using the subject title as ALN34 Sales Associate.
Merchant To Merchant Sales Agents
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Sales/Customer Support Associate
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 3 years sales experience, an awesome personality who specializes in sales & customer support, a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction that would like to grow quickly within a small company.
The customer service sales associate sells and services new and existing accounts. The position is also responsible for performing sales and service functions for targeted markets, programs and sales as assigned.
- Performs the functions of a CSA to include initiating and following up with to sell or resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence, and complete reports.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain products, perform account rounding and solicit new business within the market area.
- Assists customers and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Prepares and calculates product sales, invoicing, commissions and other accounting-related functions.
- Creates and maintains computer files and suspense for follow-up action.
- Provides advisory support and assistance to the department supervisor as needed.
- Provides administrative assistance and support.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Technical Capacity.
- Experience in Sales/Customer Support
- Pleasant, Patient and
- Resolves product or service concerns via phone, email or social media by clarifying the customer's concerns; investigating the cause of the problem; and the best solution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens & Maintains customer accounts
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer's situation.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and the company.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing orders, and system troubleshooting.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you have what it takes. . .choose your new destiny with a great company and come grow with us!
We are Ultimate Survival Strategies, LLC a rapidly growing online and direct response marketing company. We area focused on disaster readiness and preparedness courses and physical products as well as self-sustainable living, homesteading, and off the grid living. We have a simple mission: To help every person make sure they are prepared for periods of disruption. From an extended power outage, being stranded by a flood or snow storm, to growing your own food source using aquaponics, we offer the best course materials and supplies to help hundreds of thousands of existing customers to achieve their goals. Now we are looking for a qualified development programmer to help us grow our membership and our company.
We are a small business and with that comes the opportunity to make significant contributions that can help set our course for the future. This IS where you want to be if you want to make a difference.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (that the other big companies don't):
- Great culture! Small company atmosphere; where you can expand your influence
- Rapid opportunities for growth within a thriving company
- Casual work environment - NO suits here
- Competitive compensation & bonus structure
- Flexible day hours
- To be an instrumental part of a team- not just a corporate number
If you have what it takes. . .we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly at: https://primalhealth.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38
Group Home Treatment Professional
Grace Place is a new group home (residential treatment center) for young girls in North Texas. We are seeking a Treatment Director to work on a contract basis initially, with the possibility to leading to a permanent full-time position. The details are as follows.
Role and Responsibilities
The Treatment Director is a professional who is responsible for treatment programming, including having responsibility for the home’s therapeutic methods. This person provides direction and overall management for the treatment program and is a key part of each child’s treatment team. The Treatment Director also works in close relationship with the Program Director.
This person’s additional duties are to:
1. Assist in the home’s management and development of the policies and procedures;
2. Assist in the admission, and discharge process for each child;
3. Oversee the delivery of programs and support services;
4. Participates in developing, reviewing, and updating child assessments and support planning;
5. Provides direction and technical assistance to caregivers; and
6. Assists in the hiring, supervising and evaluation of caregivers; and other duties as deemed necessary.
The Treatment Director is considered a professional level service provider who, along with the Program Director, has the responsibilities of signing and dating the following documents indicating review and approval or disapproval:
1. Admission assessments or any other evaluation or a child for placement;
2. Initial service plans, updates, and reviews; and
3. Discharge or transfer summaries.
As a professional level service provider, the Treatment Director is also responsible for assisting with the following:
1. Completing an admission assessment or any other evaluation of a child for placement;
2. Developing, reviewing, and updating service plans for children in care; and
3. Completing discharge or transfer summaries for children in care.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The Treatment Director possesses the following minimum qualifications:
1. Strong skills in working with and establishing a rapport with a variety of audiences, projecting enthusiasm and confidence, managing time in the face of competing responsibilities, working with a diverse population, verbal and written communication, and organization;
2. Licensed as a psychiatrist, psychologist, professional counselor, clinical social worker, or marriage and family therapist. Or,
3. Certified by the Texas Education Agency as an education diagnostician, have a master’s degree in special education or a human services field, and have three years of experience working with children with intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorder.
This contact position may progress into a full-time position.
Interested qualified persons should submit the following:
1. Cover Letter;
3. Professional License from the State of Texas; and
4. Any supporting documentation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!