Allison Park Job Description Sample
Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
StoneMor Partners, L.P. offers rewarding career opportunities within our Sales Department. We are currently seeking a Sales Counselor to join our team at Mt. Royal Memorial Park. We are seeking compassionate, energetic, service minded individuals with integrity, who are financially ambitious and enjoy helping others.
StoneMor offers structured training both in the classroom and in the field. We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and sales ability.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more. Click here for more benefits information!
We offer to our valued sales force:
One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
Paid, structured training in the classroom and in the field;
Unlimited earning potential;
Incentive Contests & Trips;
Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions regarding recently deceased family members.
Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around the property.
Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned pre-need quotas.
Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to minimize stress to the clients.
Qualified candidates meet the following criteria:
High School diploma or equivalent.
1+ year of sales experience.
Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Compassionate and the ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
Coachable and willingness to learn through our structured training program.
A competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate revenue by selling company products.
Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person.
Ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer relationships.
Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours when necessary.
Must possess a valid state driver's license and have access to a personal vehicle.
Must be able to travel to potential clients' homes located anywhere in the geographic region served by the
Client Service Representative
Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.
If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Duncan Manor Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice located in the North Hills area (Allison Park) of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms
Scheduling and confirming appointments
Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients
Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments
Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions
Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control)
Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence
At least one year of proven past experience helping customers
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
Excellent listening and communication skills
Compassion for pets and people—as well as awareness and understanding of others' reactions
Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards associated with pets such as allergies, contagious diseases, noises, odors, bites, scratches, and animal waste
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
Medical Assistant Scribe
LocationAllison Park, PA (4655 William Flynn Highway, Suite 110) Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time CategoryHealthcare
- RT/MA Description
General Position Description:
The Medical Assistant Scribe is a role in the MedExpress center that reports to the Center Manager and will work under the direction of the Supervising Practitioner and support their documentation of patient information into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Duties are to be performed in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations governing the legal scope of medical practice. They will be responsible for ensuring the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff while working in conjunction with physicians, advanced practitioners, front office and clinical staff. They will be responsible for skills, knowledge and medical terminology of the Medical Assistant.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring and Friendly.
Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Medical Scribe (75%):
Perform provider documentation of patient information as dictated by a provider in a legible and clear manner, following all established local, state and federal guidelines for documentation and billing.
Demonstrated skill in documenting and maintaining patient care records in a complete and thorough manner.
Ensures that all documentation follows scribe policy and procedure as outlined by MedExpress.
Follows established medical record requirements.
Completes all documentation real time and within the same date of service.
Communicate to provider when chart is complete and ready for review and sign off.
Clarifies and corrects any documentation under the direction of the provider.
Patient Care (10%):
- Primary patient care responsibilities
- As directed by Center Manager:
Perform clinical intake of patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam preparation, etc.
Ensure the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
Assist the provider with calling patients and informing them of normal lab and imaging results reviewed by the provider.
Complete provider orders per clinical functions by position. (State applicable)
Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all clinical assessments and procedures.
Comply with and follow policies and procedures as outlined by MedExpress.
Patient care duties as time permits
- As directed by Center Manager:
Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
Apply the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
Complete patient referrals daily.
Other duties as assigned such as new models of care and new types of procedures, etc.
Learning and Ongoing Education (10%):
Obtain and maintain certification to perform DOT UDS, BAT, hair testing, and other occupational health services as assigned.
Maintain clinical skills and competency for all procedures, following policy and procedure guidelines.
Maintain technical skills and apply new knowledge to position according to MedExpress policy.
Maintain and update knowledge of Medical Terminology.
Maintain knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
Read and keep up-to-date on all ME Communications.
Complete all assigned training.
Maintain knowledge of EMR.
Center Readiness and Maintenance (5%) As directed by the Center Manager:
Assist in maintaining all quality control, clinic inspection, and machine maintenance on a daily basis and report any and all discrepancies appropriately.
Manage inventory of supplies; restock exam/procedure rooms.
Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA and Department of Health).
Maintain and comply with all MedExpress, Optum and Urgent Care Accreditation site assessment requirements.
Maintain clinical supplies and equipment and ensure proper storage of biohazards.
Prepare patient rooms, set up instruments and equipment according to protocol.
Clean exam/procedure rooms, instruments and equipment between patient visits to maintain infection control.
Clean according to scheduled maintenance program and keeping appropriate records.
Center Managers, Area Managers, Area Manager of Clinical Operations.
Center staffed based team-members including providers and non-providers.
Administrative personnel in Operations and Medical Operations.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2 years clinical experience in related field preferred but not required.
Minimum 3 months experience preferred in MedExpress Center as a Medical Assistant.
Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
If required by state must maintain current certification from the Certifying Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or registration from the American Medical Technologists (AMT), or any other recognized certifying body approved by the Board.
Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements, and Patient Privacy Rule.
Strong knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in business and clinical management settings.
Demonstrate the skills and ability necessary to document patient care as dictated by the Provider.
Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred.
Prior experience with employer health services preferred, but not required (ie. urine drug screens, breath alcohol, DOT physicals, etc.).
Strong commitment to Customer Service and Excellence in healthcare.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Additional requirement: Travel to other centers. Generally scheduled 12 hour shifts, hours may vary based on location and business needs. Hiring manager will provide details.
About the OrganizationMedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly® in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
Competitive salaries and benefits
Flexibility and balance
Appreciation and recognition
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
Exempt/Non-ExemptNon-Exempt EOE StatementMedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Evaluates the overall oral health of patients; examines oral cavity fir signs of oral cancer, periodontal disease or other lesions, and oral manifestations of systematic diseases.
- Performs oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by doctor; these procedures may include but not limited to: prophylaxis, periodontal scaling and root planning, debridement, placement of locally applied antibiotics, application of fluoride treatments, protective sealants, completion of in office or take home whitening, oral cancer screening
- Educates patients on oral hygiene care to help patient maintain or improve oral health
- Record and review patient medical histories in dental software.
- Expose and develop radiographs.
- Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
- Apply fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Administer local anesthetic agents as per state legislative guidelines (licensure required-optional).
- Coordinate communication between patients, family members, and dental team members for patient care and scheduling purposes.
- Follow company policies, procedures and company trainings regarding patient care including but not limited to scheduling and time management protocols.
- Follows OSHA regulations and safety requirements to include compliance with HIPAA guidelines, CPR, X-rays, and other required certifications and registrations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dental practice both in and outside the dental practice.
- Participate in marketing events to promote dental services and the practice
- Informs dentists of possible restorative concerns for further examination.
- Maximizing patient flow in office.
- Consults with doctor and office staff to ensure patient expectation levels are met and exceeded.
- Expected to work all scheduled work days, during scheduled hours and report to work on time.
- Other special projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-5 years ‘experience
- Licensed to practice as a registered dental hygienist in respective state
- CPR certification required
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (SKAs)
- Medicine and Dentistry – the individual has knowledge of dental information and techniques needed to identify dental diseases and deformities.
- Finger Dexterity — the individual has ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited program
- Sitting and bending for long periods of time.
- Position requires frequent talking, hearing, and vision with moderate standing, walking and reaching.
- General clinical environment with frequent exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens, patient body fluids and/or tissue, and physical hazards such as needle sticks.
- Repetitive motion.
- May require lifting up to 25 lbs.
Sr. Civil Structural Project Engineer-Chemical/Refinery/Manufacturing
• Will Identify and respond to requests from manufacturing and to address process and/or product quality problems and areas of improvement.
• Propose solutions to engineering design-related problems and strive for their implementation.
• Develop and implement the engineering strategy for area of responsibility.
• Participate in scope definition/control for plant modifications, small projects and mid-size/large
CapEx projects as appropriate.
• Support and maintain as-built plant documentation and safeguard documentation standards
in their area.
• Recommend innovative asset reliability and process improvements in areas where little
• Ensure timely completion of assignments within priorities established by supervision and
• Obtain other internal/external resources as need to meet the time deadlines.
• Incumbents supporting outsourced projects are also responsible for performing/managing
the work required to qualify/validate equipment, methods, fermentation processes, purification
processes, and other relevant manufacturing support for projects.
Education and experience:
BS degree + 6 years of experience,
MS degree + 4 years of experience
Degree in Civil Engineering or other related Engineering Technology/discipline as appropriate. Engineering experience would be in a chemical, refinery manufacturing facility.
Candidates must have the ability to make decisions and work independently to develop and implement state-of-the-art solutions.
Candidates must have demonstrated leadership and people skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
Candidates must have good organizational and interpersonal skills to deal with people at different levels of management, engineering and design, and with internal customers (e.g. engineering, maintenance, operations) and suppliers of material and services.
Ability to communicate effectively and promptly (both written and verbal) in order to
Communicate with and obtain cooperation from team members involved with engineering, design, check out, commissioning and start-up.
Demonstrated ability to write comprehensive technical and scope documents required for
Willingness and ability to travel potentially 50%, as needed
Previous experience as a Project or Civil/Structural Engineer in various capital projects.
Pennsylvania Professional Engineer Certification preferred.
Familiar with STAAD-PRO, STAAD-Foundation, In-Roads, ACAD and other Civil/structural analysis/design packages
Sr. Instrumentation And Control Process Project Engineer
o Develops strategies for process control, alarms, and information management with minimum oversight.
o Directs teams to analyze and define I&E / PCT requirements and to perform actual configuration and testing of control systems.
o Participate in all preliminary and process safety reviews with particular emphasis on PCT systems and equipment, interlocking, alarming, safety systems, etc.
o Directs designers, contractors, vendors, and technicians from conceptual design through construction and commissioning of I&E / PCT systems.
o Generate all hardware and software documentation required to procure, configure, test, install and maintain I&E / PCT systems.
o Interfaces with other engineering disciplines, designers, operations, and maintenance personnel as necessary to achieve project objectives.
o Responsible for cost and schedule within assigned area of responsibility.
This position is responsible for all I&E / PCT requirements for assigned projects. He/she provides necessary detail I&E / PCT engineering plus directs activities of others involved with realizing I&E / PCT strategies.
Key parameters of performance include schedule compliance, scope compliance, and cost control.
The incumbent is involved in problem solving decisions on a daily basis. Major areas are:
o Develops alternative solutions to problems, handles complex problems independently.
o Demonstrates strong technical expertise and ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
o Displays flexibility with assignments in different units/plants.
o Applies new technology.
o Properly applies standards and guidelines especially related to I&E / PCT documentation, configuration conventions, and testing.
o Identifies customer’s requirements and negotiation of the best cost/benefit solution.
o Enforces standards and policies/procedures and submitting deviations when required.
o Performs special studies to evaluate new equipment or engineering tools for the project or PCT department.
Fully qualified professional:
o Provides consistent application of technical knowledge.
o Leads projects of larger scope (or portions of projects) and is often called upon by peers for guidance.
o Coaches and teaches junior members of the department and provides input to performance evaluations.
o Makes independent decisions within defined areas of responsibility.
o Serves as a consultant to management within a specified area/discipline.
o Advances technical project proposals to senior management, following through to successful completion.
o Influences commitment of resources at divisional/departmental level.
Leadership and Integration/Relationship:
o Interacts regularly with senior technical peers and colleagues.
o Sets levels of technical performance for others to emulate.
o Develops network of external contacts appropriate to job.
o Performs assignments in more than one location.
o Formulates and manages own career path.
o Reports administratively to the Site Project Engineering PCT Lead or assigned designate.
o Reports functionally for large projects to the PCT lead engineer or to the respective Project Manager.
o Can be functionally responsible for other direct and/or contract engineers, designers, or programmers as a project or assignment related activity. Participation in special committees and study groups both at the plant level and corporate level may be assigned to the incumbent.
o Works closely with project engineers, process engineers, mechanical and piping engineers, PCT area engineers, and production personnel. Technical assistance is provided to the construction department and a presence in the field during construction and commissioning activities may be necessary.
o Bachelor degree from an accredited university (or equivalent) in Electrical or Chemical engineering plus 4 years of experience.
o Master's Degree with 2-4+ years of experience
o PhD with 1-3 years of experience
o Six and more years minimum experience in chemical, petro-chemical or industrial facilities in I&E / PCT design and engineering or equivalent experience
o Professional registration and/or certification as required.
o Excellent knowledge of PCT documentation, automation validation, quality assurance, etc.
o Excellent knowledge of process control strategies and systems safety systems and industrial control networks
o Excellent knowledge of process instrumentation
o Knowledge of low voltage electrical systems
o Strong computer hardware and software skills
o Excellent knowledge of relevant national and international standards in the area of process control, low voltage electrical, and instrumentation
o Knowledge of project control skills including project planning, scheduling, cost control, and contract development
o Experience in providing field support and participating in check out, commissioning, and start-up of process control installations
o Systematic approach to problem definition and solution development
o Ability to work as a member of cross-functional teams and to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
o Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to deal with people at different levels of management, engineering and design, and with internal customers (e.g. engineering, maintenance, operations) and suppliers of PCT material and services
o Excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate with and obtain cooperation from team members involved with engineering, design, check out, commissioning and start-up. Demonstrated ability to write comprehensive technical and scope documents required for project execution
o Willingness and ability to travel 40-50% of time when job assignment dictates
o Willingness and ability to work additional hours when job assignment dictates
o Willing to pursue advanced education (i.e. Master’s Degree) other certifications, and training when job assignment dictates.
o Experience with DeltaV and Allen Bradley Control Systems
This position requires someone with experience in recruiting, training, and developing a team of agents but also a successful record in sales performance. The ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing an office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Insurance Director are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals potential $150,000+ plus commissions)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 10+ years of experience in insurance products Life Insurance
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 7, 24 must Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
- Good credit history
Outside B2B Sales Hunter - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to hunt down new clients.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $95,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) - Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work remotely from home
Project Manager - Amazon Web Services (Aws) Data Center Migrations. Green Card Or Citizen Only Please.
- Excellent communicator
- Experience managing data center migration projects
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent relationship building skills are a must
- Candidate must exhibit excellent verbal and written skills.
- Life Sciences experience a definite plus.
Job Level Specific Duties
- Manages multiple large-sized projects or programs
- Has extensive interaction with senior leadership
- Determines and coordinates the sharing of leveraged resources among projects
- Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations for project management process improvements
- Works with Business and Technical resource managers to ensure the needed staff are available and assigned to the project; including entering resource requests
- Creating project charters
- Conducting thorough project kick-offs that include confirmation of project scope, roles and responsibilities, and high level timelines
- Developing, managing, and controlling the project plan/schedule.
- Creation of exception requests, when necessary, to add/delete or change milestones for projects that do not align with the standard milestones
- Holding status meeting and preparing a weekly status report which includes identification of, and updates to issues and risks
- Managing and reporting issues and risk, escalating as needed to ensure timely resolution and mitigation
- Identifying and communicating project/program interdependencies
- Tracking and monitoring progress to ensure timely delivery of key project deliverables by those assigned to deliver. Serves as the point of escalation for team members when there are roadblocks, issues, risks that cannot be resolved without intervention.
- Managing all aspects of the project budget process
- Documenting and developing required change controls
- Addressing the needs, expectations, and concerns of the stakeholders during the course of the project. Includes appropriately managing the expectations of the business.
- Balancing competing project constraints, including Scope, Quality, Schedule, Budget, Resources, and Risk(s)
- Transitioning ownership of project activities to business owners upon project closure.
- Status Reporting, Budgets, Project Plan, Resource planning, meeting facilitation, overall team coordination. The individual in charge of all projects associated with the program.
Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires 10+ years relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure projects
- Experience with multiple data center migrations
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced understanding software development projects
- Excellent ability to drive projects to successful completion
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the company's project management information system
- Advanced ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans
- Advanced ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance
- Advanced capability at providing effective performance reporting for the customer and company in order to monitor the progress of the project
- Advanced facilitation and communication skills
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
*This position offers unlimited earnings potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there.
Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
*This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!