Allston Job Description Sample
Grocery Delivery (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Our manufacturing client is searching for a Automation Engineer
Primary system administrator and technical system owner for automated Building Management System (BMS).
The Automation Engineer III ensures reliable operation and implementation of all automation systems for a 24x7 commercial manufacturing facility. This role works independently, with minimal supervision and direction. Projects may often require independent decision making and exercising of judgment. Project work is generally prioritized by the group manager or lead engineers.
· Act as system administrator for the BMS system and act as subject matter expert regarding technical issues
· Provide leadership and “hands on” support, as needed, to identify, contain, correct and close all quality system deficiencies related to the BMS and other shop floor applications
· Develop and implement project(s) as appropriate to maintain the BMS and other manufacturing floor applications system throughout the component and software lifecycle
· Troubleshoot technical issues and configure applications and software components.
· Develop and implement backup and recovery strategies and drive consistency on system maintenance between BMS systems and other shop floor applications
· Develop and maintain IS lifecycle management approaches based on standards.
· Communicate and interact with BMS contractors to ensure that work is performed safely and in a qualified manner
· Create, manage and maintain end user accounts and corresponding BMS documentation.
· Provide technical expertise and leadership to define approaches and execution of system validation activities in accordance with cGxP, CFR 21 Parts 11, 210 and 211, Annex 11 and other applicable regulations or procedures
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 7 years of relevant work experience, or
· Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 5 years of relevant work experience.
· Previous experience with automation systems.
· Effective written and verbal communications skills.
· Exposure to or direct experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA).
· Previous experience in a manufacturing or operations environment.
· Experience with one of the following Genzyme platforms: DeltaV, Allen Bradley PLC, OSI Soft PI historian, Instrumentation and control panel hardware as required by the job.
· Experience with computer systems validation practices (GAMP).
· Experience authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures, on-the-job-trainings, and other controlled documents.
· Experience in managing small to medium-sized projects and outside vendors.
· Required to be part of on-call rotation for off-hours manufacturing support.
· Requires working in an industrial manufacturing environment including gowning.
Assistant Manager Meat And Seafood
We are seeking an Assistant Manager Meat And Seafood to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Oral Surgeon For Private Practice
Land Surveyor - Engineer
Founded in 2006, Level Design Group is recognized as a multi-faceted Civil Engineering and Survey company. Our vision then and today remains the same: to provide accurate and reliable data on the design documents we prepare.
Looking for a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor for position as Survey Department Manager for Level Design Group, LLC, you will plan, execute and/or direct and coordinate all aspects of survey office operations, including management of project managers, staff surveyors, technicians and field operations. Additionally, you will be involved in business development and sales in all areas of company services and coordination with senior management for company operations. We are looking for someone with a unique mix of technical depth and business acumen to foster and lead the growth of a major office location.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Establish operational plans and staffing levels to develop an office capable of performing multiple large-scale projects
• Survey Department Manager will be responsible for overseeing, reviewing, and stamping all survey work within the Company ranging from single family dwellings to 100+ Acre. development parcels.
• Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
• Review performance data (financial, budgets, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
• Oversees writing of scope, budget, and QAQC
• Monitor and develop professional staff to maximize their potential
• Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area is a plus
• Develop and maintain positive client relationships is a plus
• Serves as Company representative at all levels of operations is a plus
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience - Education and Skills
• • A MA Professional Land Surveyor license is a requirement. A current NCEES record is preferred and ability to obtain a RI Professional Land Surveyor license is a plus.
• 6+ years of progressive surveying and management experience
• Associates degree or higher with a concentration in Surveying a plus
• A MA Professional Land Surveyor license is a requirement, the ability to obtain a RI Professional Land Surveyor license is a plus.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to manage operations and staffing in delivering multi-disciplinary projects
• Demonstrated success in business development, marketing, and networking
• Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates
• Experience in the production of Existing Conditions Field Surveys, Boundary Surveys and ALTA Mortgage Surveys
• Experience in construction field layout of commercial, industrial, and residential building foundations
Level Design Group, LLC. offers career advancement opportunities plus an excellent benefits package. Come join our team of professionals who are leading the way!
Level Design Group, LLC is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with Level Design Group, LLC. and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact the office through this post.
Level Design Group, LLC. is not seeking nor intends to consider neither unsolicited resumes nor other information on job candidates from third parties, such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. If, despite this notification, a third party decides to submit a candidate's resume or other information to Level Design Group, LLC. and Level Design Group, LLC. chooses to hire such a candidate, Level Design Group, LLC. has no obligation and expressly disclaims any liability to provide any remuneration or compensation for the hiring of such candidate.
Outside B2B Sales Representative- Boston, MA
We are seeking an Outside B2B Sales Representative- Boston, MA to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
For the past 30 years, we have built a global reputation for our world-class retail, online, and delivery capabilities, which allow our customers to shop however and whenever they want – whether it’s in-store, online, or on mobile devices. As we continue to grow, we are looking for experienced and innovative Sales Managers to work in our retail outlets.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, plus plenty of room for professional development and advancement throughout the company. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Critical Care Nurse
St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, located in Brighton, MA is seeking ICU experienced RNs who are interested in a professional growth opportunity to care for a diverse patient population. Our ICU patient population includes: Cardiology, Cardiothoracic, Surgical, Thoracic, Neurosurgical, Vascular, and Pulmonary patients.
Why join the St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Intensive Care unit team?
- Tertiary center for the Steward Health System with a state-of-the-art 24,000 square foot unit housing 28 beds
- There are a myriad of learning opportunities in our mixed service unit
- 25% of the ICU staff have been here 15+years
- Multidisciplinary teams
- 12 hour shifts
- Every third weekend
While maintaining the feel of a community hospital, the ICU team at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center delivers quality care using cutting-edge surgical and medical technologies.
The Intensive Care Unit RN is an essential member of the Intensive Care Team; a trained professional who possesses extraordinary clinical skills as it relates to supporting the needs of patients with life-threatening medical conditions The role of the ICU RN is as an expert in evaluating intensive care patients, administering care, recognizing complications and coordinating with other members of the critical care team. The ability to think critically and anticipate the patient’s needs is essential.
Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers, and patients as referenced in the Service Excellence Standards.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Minimum Experience: ICU Experience required
Skills/abilities: Meets performance criteria of Staff Nurse. Able to communicate verbally and in writing in the English language. Able to complete mathematical computations required to administer medications and treatment protocols. Able to lift, transfer and move patients. Possess basic computer knowledge. Certification/Licensure: Current licensure in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse. BCLS and ACLS required.
St. Elizabeth's Medical Center is a general medical and surgical hospital in Brighton, MA, with 338 beds. It is also a teaching hospital. Survey data for the latest year available shows that 83,619 patients visited the hospital's emergency room. The hospital had a total of 20,615 admissions. Its physicians performed 2,101 inpatient and 3,079 outpatient surgeries.
Rankings and Recognitions
To help patients decide where to receive care, U.S. News evaluates data on nearly 5,000 hospitals in 16 adult specialties, 9 adult procedures and conditions and 10 pediatric specialties. To be nationally ranked in a specialty, a hospital must excel in caring for the sickest, most medically complex patients. The ratings in procedures and conditions, by contrast, focus on typical Medicare patients. Hospitals that do well in multiple areas of adult care may be ranked in their state and metropolitan area. This hospital achieved the highest rating possible in 1 procedure or condition. Read more about how we rank best hospitals.
Surgical ICU Registered Nurse
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a hospital located in Boston, MA to find an experienced SICU RN to work a 13-week assignment. The RN will be required to work a day/night rotation with every other weekend.
- Administer nursing care to patients in the Surgical ICU
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- 2+ years of RN experience in a Surgical or Trauma ICU
- RN must have experience in a teaching hospital
- MA RN License
In addition to increased flexibility and more control of your work life, you'll also enjoy our unmatched Supplemental Advantages, including:
•* Our Rewards, the appreciation program that lets you earn great gifts
•* Great compensation packages
•* Customized health, dental and life insurance
•* 401(k) savings program with company match and immediate vesting
•* Life-time payments for referrals on nurses and therapists
•* Free or discounted online continuing education classes on Supplemental University
•* Personalized business cards
•* And much more!
For immediate consideration please call one of our recruiters at 781-937-9777.
Accounts Payable - Staff Accountant
Title: Accounts Payable - Staff Accountant
Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Accounting Manager, Program DisbursementsLocation:
This is what we're looking for:
- The Staff Accountant position is responsible for entering straightforward budgets and invoices in the tour operator system, and for running system jobs and reports. S/he is responsible for following procedures and for obtaining approval for exceptions.
- Enter budgets and budget changes, and associated information (supplier information, payment terms, etc.), in the tour operator system and obtain approval for any items that fall outside established parameters.
- Enter invoices in the tour operator system and match against budgeted amounts. Obtain approval for any that do not match within established tolerances.
- Assist employees and suppliers with questions related to budgets and invoices.
- Run jobs and reports in the tour operator system ensuring job/report parameters are correct and output is valid.
- File and maintain vendor invoices and other documents.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
And these are the skills you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred
- Excellent PC experience, particularly with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Interest in and aptitude for working with complex systems and processes
- Demonstrated desire and aptitude to quickly learn new information and adapt to change
- Organized and self-motivated with high standards for accuracy, customer service and efficiency
ROAD SCHOLAR SUPPORTS DIVERSITY IN OUR STAFF, PARTICIPANTS AND PROGRAMS.
With learning adventures across the U.S. and around the globe, there,s no doubt not-for-profit Road Scholar offers the greatest collection of educational travel adventures on earth. Think of us as a university of the world for adults. From Arizona to Antarctica, from Buenos Aires to Bangkok, from the Southern Hemisphere to the Northern Lights, each of our 5,500 educational travel adventures takes learning to a new dimension.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!