Almond Blancher Hand Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Almond Blancher Hand
Occupational Hand Therapist / OT
OT Occupational Hand Therapist needed. This position is located in nearby Elkin, NC. Occupational Therapist to function as our Certified Hand Therapist. Nestled in the western Piedmont wine country of North Carolina in Elkin, our hospital has provided high-quality medical care for residents over a distinguished 84-year history. A private, not-for-profit hospital, we employ more than 700 people, and are served by more than 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties. In a recent national patient satisfaction survey, the hospital's patients gave the outpatient department a 99 percent excellent rating, the emergency department a 94 percent rating and OB-GYN services 98 percent. Most recently the hospital received an "A" grade for patient safety, and is only one of four hospitals in northwestern North Carolina receiving this grade. In addition, following a 2009 quality evaluation, Press Ganey awarded the hospital's outpatient surgery department a prestigious Summit Award, reserved for clients who achieve and maintain extraordinary results.
M-F, 8am-5pm. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for completing evaluations, developing written treatment plans, and providing ongoing treatments that are designed to improve the patients functional status in conjunction with the overall treatment objectives. The hand therapist will work directly with the hand surgeon and orthopedic rehabilitation team to support, develop, and implement pre- and post- surgical protocols for hand rehabilitation services throughout the health system. The hand therapist will treat the following, but not limited to, conditions: tendon injuries, peripheral nerve injuries, crush injuries, repetitive motion disorders, lacerations, arthritis, joint replacement, and digit reattachments. Services provided by the hand therapist will include post-operative management of upper extremities, custom orthoses of the upper extremities, joint mobilization, instrument-assisted soft tissue techniques, manual therapy, taping techniques, wound and scar management, edema management, work simulation, range of motion, strengthening, and arthritis management. The hand therapist will be proficient and skilled in fabricating and choosing appropriate splints and other adaptive equipment. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Registered by the American Occupational Therapy Association or successfully complete the educational requirements of OT and Licensed in the state of North Carolina/Certificate required. Participates in annual CPR certification. 5 years of previous experience as an Occupational Therapist. Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy. Maintains a high level of mental and emotional tolerance and even temperament when dealing with ill people; uses tact, sensitivity, sound judgment, and a professional attitude when relating with patients, families, and co-workers at all times. Actively functions as a patient advocate. Must have thorough knowledge of all necessary patient assessment techniques, treatment techniques and the operation and maintenance of all unit specific equipment. CPR certification is required along with general knowledge of fire, safety, disaster, and infection control policies and procedures. Demonstrates an ability to respond to changing workloads and performs in an accurate and precise manner in crisis and emergency situations when time is critical.This is a high level position so potential candidate must meet all specified requirements to be eligible for consideration. NO Sponsorship or Visa transfers, No 3rd Party Vendor Referrals, and NO foreign Based Resumes will be accepted at this time. Potential Paid Relocation within the US for ideal candidate. Immediate need and Incredible Pay offered for exceptional candidates.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Julie A. Grey
Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Seeking a Orthopedic Hand Surgeon. The company prefers someone with 1-2 years of recent experience, but are open to applicants finishing their fellowship or residency.
The company requires the physician to be a US citizen or permanent resident. Excellent compensation.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Post a Job
Pipefitter / Hand Tube Bender
Pipefitter / Tub Bender
Our customer in Ann Arbor is seeking to hire 2 pipefitters for 1st shift with hand tube bending experience. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity and is not a short term, or temporary position. Seeking long term fits.
- Experienced as a pipefitter within a machine tool environment
- Must have experience with hand bending tube between 6mm and 20mm
- Must have own tools
- Must be available to work fulltime and overtime hours
Hand And Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant
Hand and Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant
New York, New York
- First assist and good suture skills experience.
- Writes orders in Recovery Room, ICU and floor.
- Patient rounds.
- Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant Program.
- Current NYS Certification as a Physician Assistant.
- 1-2 years of acute care experience.
Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc. is seeking experienced Tower Hands for immediate employment Michigan/Indiana market. The ideal candidate will be a Midwest resident with LTE experience including climbing towers and safety training. Copies of certification cards must be provided when you send in your resume. Frequent overnight travel as well as working overtime is required. Benefits and wages are competitive.
Our Top Hands must be able to lift 75 pounds on a regular basis and obviously not be afraid of heights. This labor intensive position requires the ability to maintain a safe working environment while withstanding extreme weather elements such as rain, snow and heat.
6 qualities of a Successful Top Hand:
- Climbing certified
- Good attitude
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to arrive at work on time and prepared for the day
- Ability to receive and implement direct feedback
- Enthusiasm for working 40+ hours a week.
- Complete foreman tasks in their absence
- Climb Wireless Towers up to 300’
- Performing and recording physical measurements
- Installation of antenna, lines, RRH
- Accurately recording data and submitting via electronic report
- Assist with technical testing (PIM, Sweep and Fiber)
- Substance Abuse Free
- Pass Background Check
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in team environment and lead by example
- Ability to lift and support body weight
- Arrive on time, prepared and ready to work with a good attitude…every day
- Frequent overnight travel and overtime
- Must be a US citizen or a non-citizen that is authorized to work the in the US
- Climbing (ComTrain) or equivalent
- OSHA 10
- CPR/1st Aid
- RF Awareness
- Current and Valid Drivers’ License
- Very Competitive Wage – based on experience
- Weekly Per Diem included in direct deposit
- Company-paid lodging for crew
- After 90 days, eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k profit-sharing plan
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Provide CURRENT copies of your certifications
- Write a short note telling us what you can do for us
- Send your current resume in .DOC or .PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time experienced Rig Up Hand / Roustabout / Driver (preferably with Class A CDL) to work out of our yard in Midland, TX.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is not required for this position but is preferred. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.
Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
Reports to: District Manager/Yard Manager
Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist (Per Diem)
Love Where You Work!
Therapy Specialists is seeking a per diem Outpatient Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist, to provide hand and occupational therapy services, at both our Lemon Grove and Chula Vista Outpatient Clinics. The candidate we are seeking must have strong clinical skills and a passion for helping patients recover from injury, surgery, or other conditions that limit function.
Responsibilities include patient care and further development of OT services and supervision of a COTA. 1-3 years of experience with the senior population is desirable and Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required. This is an opportunity to work with a wonderful and compassionate group of team-oriented therapists.
Therapy Specialists rehabilitation experts are dedicated to maximizing an individual’s ability to regain functional independence in activities of daily living, and functional mobility in the home, work and community, while maintaining physical, physiological and emotional health.
- Current CA license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Geriatric experience preferred
- Proficiency using computers and EMR software
- Goals-driven, responsible professional with ability to adapt to organizational needs
Why Therapy Specialists?
Founded in 1976 by Susan J. Harris, OTR, a nationally respected pioneer in rehab services, Therapy Specialists is San Diego’s largest independent therapy provider - providing comprehensive rehabilitation programs and consulting services to skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, memory care facilities, adult day health and outpatient settings throughout California.
Here you are the driver of your destiny! Our employees thrive and grow because they love being here. When you become a part of the Therapy Specialists family, we make you this promise: you’ll love your work, realize your potential and enjoy the recognition you deserve.
- 96% staff retention rate
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 5-Time Award Recipient of “Best Places to Work” (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Monthly awards for associates in recognition of their efforts in going ‘above and beyond’
- Unparalleled reputation for best practices that meet today’s healthcare challenges.
Therapy Specialists supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Therapy Specialists is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Vets Employer.
Field Service Hand
- Will be required to work extended hours and be on 24HR call.
- Living quarters provided
- Physically able to do all job requirements, able to lift 75lbs.
- Must have valid Class C drivers license, with good driving record.
- Absolutely no alcohol related offenses.
- Able to pass drug test and pass background check.
- Company truck for qualified applicants.
- Preferably two years of oil field experience.
- Applicants must be 24 years of age.
Tank Blasting Deck Hands
Responsible for fixing blast hose and dead man cord problems as they arise
Start within the next week
Great pay and benefits.
LEAD Staffing is a national industrial, construction and marine craft staffing company which being operation in late 2010. The company was founded by Mark Curtiss (18-year industry veteran), under the vision for the company to be employee owned with the prime objective of begin a value-added partner to our customers while providing consistent, safe and rewarding work for our craft employees. LEAD Staffing has a nationwide reach.
Our success in consistently filling our customer's orders is directly related to the tenure of our sales and recruiting staff, all of whom on average have in excess of 10 years industry experience.
Occupational Therapist - Certified Hand Therapist
Billings Clinic - Billings MT
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
- Full time (30-40 hours per week)- 8 am to 5 pm- 8 & 10 hrs shifts
Seeking a dynamic therapist for our full time Hand Therapy position. This position is a .8 FTE and will work 32 hours per week. Certified Hand Therapist with preferred or minimum of 4 years of hand therapy experience at 75% of caseload, to join our growing hand therapy business. BS degree or higher in Occupational or Physical Therapy is required.
Candidate must be eligible for licensure in the state of Montana. Candidate must have strong experience and proficiency in fabricating custom splinting, and must be highly experienced in treating upper extremity injuries. Skills should include managing complex diagnoses and surgical procedures. Strong manual based skills also preferred. The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills for interacting with patients, families, co-workers and physicians.
Billings Clinic Orthopedics is a busy physician based orthopedic clinic within our healthcare system with referrals from our hand surgeon and trauma surgeons.
The Occupational Therapist Certified Hand Therapist is responsible for providing direct patient care, evaluations, consultations, and treatments in order to assist patients in reaching maximum physical performance for the upper quarter of the human body. Utilizing specialized skills in assessment and treatment, the Certified Hand Therapist, promotes the goals of prevention of dysfunction, restoration of function, and/or reversal of the progression of pathology in order to enhance participation in life situations for individuals with upper quarter disease or injury.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational or Physical Therapy is REQUIRED or Current certification as a Certified Hand Therapist by the Hand Therapy Certification Commission (HTCC)*.
- Current Montana or Wyoming state licensure as a registered occupational therapist as appropriate to the state where services are being provided.
- CPR certification.
*Eligibility for Certified Hand Therapist Certification
- Documentation of five (5) years of practice as an occupational therapist
- Documentation of 4,000 hours of direct practice experience in hand therapy, verified by employer
- Must pass a comprehensive test of advanced clinical skills and theory in upper quarter rehabilitation
- Demonstrate continued professional development and competency by re-certifying every five (5) years