Almond Blancher Hand Job Description Sample
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)
Are you seeking a career working with children where it's very family-friendly and that what you do matters to children and families? Are you seeking work-life balance?This is one of those careers where you can balance family life with your work at school in a very harmonious way. Not a lot of careers do that! Classification: Non-exempt, hourly Location: Roosevelt Children's Center Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 7:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 01-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.00
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Rig Up Hand / Roustabout (Class A CDL preferred, but not required) to work out of our yard in Kingfisher, OK.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is preferred, but not required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Compensation: $10.00 - $14.00/hour plus benefits (depending on experience...more for CDL) Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a Full Time Hand Therapist for our Roseville, MN location. Join a hand program committed to evidenced-influenced best practice, and practice at a clinic that has physician groups on site. NovaCare also is proud to offer a formal mentorship program for the CHT, with participation opportunities for either the mentor or the mentee role. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 60493 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Ram Jack is hiring responsible, hard-working crew hands to assist in the installation of foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs. Ram Jack has been in business for over 48 years and has a sterling reputation within the industry. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must pass a drug test.
$15 per hour to start for the first 90-day probation period. Increase in pay/bonus after that, depending on performance.
Two (2) years in the foundation/construction field is preferable. Will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Must be able to travel for out-of-town jobs frequently
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief for the right candidate
- Only reliable applicants need apply
We are leaders in the industry and are ready to put our refined foundation solutions to work for your property. Our Ram Jack West team in Oregon works on commercial, residential, and industrial foundation repairs.
The Wirenut is seeking an individual with ambition. This candidate is someone who can help us grow and improve our Fleet/Inventory department. This is not your typical warehouse position and our shop/warehouse is small. This person is detail oriented and well organized. Although this is an entry level position with advancement opportunities it requires a self starter. We are a busy electrical and hvac contractor. We receive daily deliveries of parts, equipment, and fleet materials. Our warehouse assistant is tasked with sorting and storing these items. They are also responsible for vehicle maintenance, and building interior apparatus in new vans we purchase. Our company is growing and we have advancement opportunity. We don't build a business; we build people and people build our business.
- Organize and stock inventory
- Build shelving apparatus in newly purchased vehicles
- Routinely inventory existing parts/materials
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance (oil changes, break pad changes, etc)
- Assist Fleet/Inventory manager with daily tasks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Strong culture of hard work while having fun
- Advancement opportunities
- Previous warehouse experience
- Basic carpentry knowledge
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong understanding of inventory control
- Team player and hard worker
- Goal oriented
- Clean background/MVR/drug test
Be/Bc Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
Carle Physician Group, in Urbana, Illinois is seeking a third BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedic Department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a team of three fellowship-trained Hand surgeons
- Complete Orthopedic group includes ten (10) fellowship trained surgeons in four subspecialties (Ortho Trauma, Ortho Sports, Ortho Adult Reconstruction, and Ortho Hand), five non-surgeon physicians and six podiatrists who are supported by 10 Advance Practice Providers
- High volume practice with large built-in referral base
- Dedicated team of 3 APPs provide clinical support for Hand surgeons
- Responsible for Hand call only
- Block surgical time; surgeries done at nearby ambulatory surgery center as well as Carle Foundation Hospital
- Dedicated clinic time at brand new 52,000 square foot Orthopedic/Sports Medicine building
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, coming in 2018
Hand Hygiene Observer
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Hand Hygiene Observer
Performs direct observation of patient care and support staff to evaluate for completion of proper hand hygiene following established policies and procedures. Submits data collected for compilation and feedback to department. Supports the efforts to improve patient safety and infection prevention by providing data needed to improve hand hygiene compliance.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend.Click here
To register today!
High School Diploma. Enrollment in healthcare-related higher education program preferred.
Requires the ability to perform basic math, read, write and speak English well. Requires ability to access and update information in computer system. Must be able to use critical thinking skills in problem solving and communication.
Hand Surgeon Physician Opportunity
Hand Surgeon Opportunity in Coastal Virginia!
Bon Secours Medical Group a physician –led multispecialty group in Hampton Roads, Virginia is currently recruiting for a BC/BE Hand Surgeon to join their existing practice at Bon Secours Virginia Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists. New graduates are welcome!
- Hours (8am-4pm) Monday – Friday
- Call Schedule 1-8
- Established practice with large patient volumes
- New Patients 75-100 per week.
- APC support in clinic and OR setting
- Must be fellowship trained; upper extremity hand & wrist
- Board Certified
- EMR: Epic outpatient and hospital
- Hospital Affiliation: Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Outpatient Center: Bon Secours Harbour View
Benefits & Compensation:
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Relocation assistance
- Sign – on Bonus
- Comprehensive medical dental and vision coverage for physician and their families.
- Annual $7500 continuing medical education for conferences, dues, licensure and journal expenses. Plus additional 10 days of CME.
- Professional development opportunities
The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over one million that most would consider a cultural hotspot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods. Known as “One of the Nation’s Top 20 places to educate your child” – Forbes magazine. Hampton Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, 4 hours south of D.C. and 1 hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Overall, a great opportunity to live in the affluent suburbs of a lively, affordable city in Virginia while also caring for high-need patient population and earning a top income among physicians in your specialty nationwide.Hand Surgeon Opportunity in Coastal Virginia!Bon Secours Medical Group a physician –led multispecialty group in Hampton Roads, ...
Texas Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Texas Metro Hand Surgery
- Very Generous Salary Plus Benefits
- Employed Position
- Sign-on Bonus, Relocation, Paid Malpractice, and 30 days PTO
- Paid Call = Extra Income
- Teaching Opportunities if Desired (Not Required)
Texas Metro Area
- Division 1 Universities with Medical Schools and Residency/Fellowship Programs
- Professional Sports
- Shopping, Fine Dining, and Tons of Cultural Activities
- Listed as Safest Large City in America 5 years in a row
- No State Income Tax = More money in your pocket!
Occupational Therapist - Hand Experience
Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
Position: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Salary $40-42/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
Hours: Monday/Wednesday 11: 00am-7: 30pm
Tuesdays/Thursdays 8: 00am-3: 30pm. (Option available for a full 40 hour week)
- 2+ years of current OT Outpatient experience- Required
- 1+ years of current HAND experience- Required
- Prior travel experience- Preferred
- NH License must be active prior to start- Required
- BLS/CPR (AHA) and PAM Certification- Required
- Hand Certification- Highly Preferred
- Located in Southern New Hampshire
- 188-bed acute care facility in the heart of Nashua
- 45 minutes from Boston and half an hour from the seacoast
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide quality Outpatient occupational therapy services for our client. This Travel Job requires evaluating and assessing patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities. This Travel OT job prefers a candidate with Outpatient experience, but all candidates are encouraged to apply. A valid New Hampshire state OT License is required for this position.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
Non Taxed Housing/Incidentals Per Diem*
First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision*
Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance*
401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match) *
License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
$500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
For more information contact Dan at or 616.###.#### ext. 103
Job ID: JN -102###-####
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!