Almond Blancher Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Almond Blancher Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator
Technica is recruiting for a Truck Driver, Heavy to perform work on a Government contract in Goose Creek, SC.
The Heavy Equipment Operator operates earth moving equipment in a safe and effective manner to minimize risk of injury, property damage, or loss of life; equipment may include, but is not limited to, Motor Grader, Front End Loader, Back Hoe, Excavator, Vibratory Roller, Water Truck, Ditch Witch Trencher, or Bob Cat Skid Steer/Track Steer
- Inspect, clean, and perform operator level maintenance on equipment in accordance with standards
- Closely interact with the customer for movement of materials and equipment
- Perform daily safety checks to ensure equipment is in safe operating condition
- Follow related safety regulations, contract requirements, company policies, and operating procedures
- Ensure equipment is properly utilized, maintained, and stored
- Complete necessary documentation, reporting, and limited office duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of equipment safety, maintenance, and storage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently in order to understand equipment load charts and coordinate earth movement to standard of project
- Maintain effective working relationships with other people
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by assignment
- Minimum three (3) years of verifiable experience operating earth moving equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain a bus endorsement within 30 days of hire
- Good driving record
- Must be able to obtain base access
- Must be a US citizen
- Prefer Heavy Equipment Operator training and certificate from a verifiable military or civilian field
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Post a Job
Project Designer/Cad Operator
Modern techniques like lean supply chain management, business and supply chain analytics are other key tools to develop a state of the art supply chain management strategy.
All above being important, we firmly believe that all good supply chain management comes from starting with how you best serve the customers and then develop the strategies to support this in the best and most efficient way.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
?Draft the following commercial/residential plans using AutoCAD with Land Desktop:
Land Developments Plans
?Research and obtain standards/codes required by client, town, county, etc. through interaction with necessary personnel (PM, PE, etc.) to accurately & efficiently develop above noted plans.
?Work with Project Managers, Project Engineers to understand scope of work, schedule, budget, project instructions and responsibilities.
?Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
?Coordinate project requirements with team members and provide assistance when necessary to complete required tasks.
?Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in logical & well-structured manner.
?Use GIS software to obtain required site images and incorporate into project drawings.
?Use 3rd party applications (AutoTURN, AGI32, etc.) to generate drawings based on specific project requirements.
?Other duties as assigned.
?High School Diploma.
?Certificate/Degree or related education in Computer Drafting/Design.
?1-5+ years CAD experience in Civil Engineering production environment or related.
?Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD 2000 or higher.
?Good working knowledge within CAD drawings as related to:
Layer management & usage
Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, etc.
Plotting & plot scales, pen tables, etc.
?Good working knowledge of general computer functions/applications (Windows Explore, Word, Excel, etc.)
?Ability to prioritize and multi-task with respect to projects, CAD standards, etc. on a daily basis.
?Ability to meet job requirements/requests to achieve deadlines and contribute time needed to do such.
?Ability to work overtime as needed.
?Strong attention to details while maintaining consistent work flow.
?Ability to work under minimal supervision & resolve issues independently based on project/company standards.
?Willingness/ability to expand knowledge of CAD abilities through training (in-house & self).
?Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented with them.
?Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others.
?Strong organizational skills.
?Knowledge of AutoTURN, AGI32 or ArcGIS helpful.
?Grading design capabilities.
?Stormwater management design.
?Knowledge of Civil 3D, Adobe Photoshop experience preferred.
Facts matter. Facts stay facts when they are collected from the root source and are reviewed through highly experienced eyes . With the right expertise and tools, fact-based decision making can improve efficiency, drive profitability and growth.
Post a Job
Operator - Space Surveillance
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates MMW, ALCOR, TRADEX and ALTAIR, four radar sensors using acquisition and track consoles for data collection.
- Operator supports MMW/ALCOR data processing delivering finished data products.
- Supports all RTS Space Surveillance Operations; the duties are performed in a real time environment and can be demanding; 24/7 shift work is required to support missions; this operator is required to fully qualify to provide a backup to the Assistant Operations Director level after nine (9) months of on the job training & experience in Space Surveillance Operations.
- Operator supports RTS Range Missile Testing and other Range missions
- Demonstrates initiative in on the job training while working on crew and helps train others as they progress.
- Communicates daily with the military customer in a highly professional manner, with courtesy and respect.
- Supports high priority Radar Operations involving new space launches, near earth and deep space satellite tracks, and maintains statistical & analytical data.
- Operates UNIX and Linux PC computer systems and a dedicated communications Message Processing system.
- Supports documentation of Operational Procedures, and updating for the Space Surveillance mission.
- Pays attention to detail to ensure accuracy of analytical and statistical data.
- Supports TDY travel for mission operations.
- Maintains a valid U.S. passport; ensures passport expiration does not affect ability to travel on TDY as required.
- Performs other related duties as needed and directed.
- Ability to work in a demanding, real time environment.
- Willingness and ability to support real time mission operations and 24/7 shift work.
- Demonstrated ability to operate radar consoles and computer equipment in military and/or civilian environment supporting Space Ops, Radar Ops, Air Traffic Control, and/or Satellite Control.
- Ability to communicate with the military customer in a professional manner at all times.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma program tools and methodologies and/or Six Sigma Certification.
- Advanced working knowledge and skills based on previous Space Operations and Radar Operations in a military/civilian environment.
- 2 years of work experience in one of the following: Space Operations, Radar Operations, Air Traffic Control, or Satellite Control in a Military or Civilian environment.
- 2 years of work experience supporting both Space Operations and Radar Operations in a Military or Civilian environment.
- USAKA/RTS Space Surveillance experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Formal military or civilian technical training with graduation in one of the following: Space Operations, Radar Operations, Air Traffic Control, or Satellite Control.
- In lieu of formal military or civilian technical training graduation as stated above, an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and certification in Computer O&M, Networking or Databases may be considered.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in a technical field.
- Certification in Computer O&M, Networking or Databases.
- Common Access Card (CAC) required to perform job duties.
- Active US DoD Secret clearance is required.
- US Citizen is required.
- Traveling to Kwajalein Atoll, you are required to have a valid passport in your possession prior to relocation.
- You must maintain a current passport during your stay on Kwajalein Atoll.
Parks Maintenance Operator
The Parks Maintenance Operator works independently and as part of a crew maintaining the parks, pools, trails, and facilities of the District. Custodial duties are performed outside year-round in all weather conditions. Sample of duties include janitorial maintenance of park restrooms, garbage collection throughout parks and trails, tree and underbrush trimming, painting and landscaping.
Successful candidates will have experience with multiple hand/power tools, chainsaws and weed trimmers. Experience operating skid steer and back-hoe preferable. Commercial Driver's License beneficial.
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm with mandatory night and week-end on-call rotation. This opportunity is full time with great benefits. Must have valid Texas driver’s license, pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Post a Job
Motor Coach Operator
Do you enjoy driving? Do you have great interpersonal skills? Do you have a history of successfully managing people and/or situations? If so, you might be a great Motor Coach Operator.
Elite Coach, one of PA’s top five motor coach companies, is looking for outstanding individuals to join their team of Elite Motor Coach Operators. If you’re a recently retired police officer, fire fighter, first responder, manager or career military professional, being an Elite driver may be the perfect second career for you.
Elite Coach currently has several CDL training spaces available for qualified individuals that do not currently hold a Class B CDL. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and a clean driving record. Current Class A or B CDL holders, with passenger and air brake endorsements, are preferred. Others with verifiable commercial driving or large vehicle experience may be considered.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal Elite Driver enjoys working with people, has a very flexible schedule and likes to drive. Elite Coach drivers are professional customer service representatives who have excellent interpersonal skills and understand the nuances of providing service to customers in a professional hospitality and tourism environment.
Most drivers begin their careers at Elite Coach as Regular Part Time drivers and, if qualified, move into Full Time positions as they become available. To be considered for a full-time position an applicant must demonstrate very strong customer service skills and have extensive commercial driving experience with a clean driving record. A Class B CDL with air brakes and passenger endorsements is required.
Full Time drivers must be able to work weekends as well as overnight trips spanning several days
QUALIFICATIONS – All applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 25 years of age
- Be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold a valid Class A or B, Commercial Driver’s License and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- Have a satisfactory driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety with no more than 2 moving violations and no accidents within the previous three years and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations
- Have a minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles or verify completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program
- Have excellent map reading and navigation skills
- Have ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Must have math and reading skills at a minimum of an 8th grade level
What Sets Us Apart
We offer the opportunity to travel and meet new people. You will be driving First Class Equipment, which is expertly maintained. In addition to a flexible schedule, we also offer a competitive pay model. You will find that our Elite Coach team works hard to maintain a friendly, professional environment for our staff, as well as our customers.
Our employee benefits package include medical, vacation, holiday pay, and a “simple IRA” retirement plan with employer match.
Post a Job
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Business Operations Analyst (Encounters Exp) - Multiple Openings*
Valence Health provides value-based care solutions for hospitals, health systems and physicians to help them achieve clinical and financial rewards for more effectively managing patient populations. Leveraging 20 years of experience, Valence Health works with clients to design, build and manage customized value-based care models including clinically integrated networks, bundled payments, risk-based contracts, accountable care organizations and provider-sponsored health plans.
Providers turn to Valence Health’s integrated set of advisory services, population health technology and managed services to make the volume-to-value transition with a single partner in a practical and flexible way. Valence Health’s more than 900 employees empower 85,000 physicians and 135 hospitals to advance the health of 20 million patients. For more information, visit www.valencehealth.com.
Position SummaryThe person in this role is responsible for providing business support and analysis, understanding and documenting business requirements, facilitating the design of business processes that support claims processing and related transactions. The person in this role will make recommendations based on regulatory changes and root cause analysis findings. The person in this role will be the primary liaison between the technical teams and his/her respective business team(s). As such, the person in this role will manage and communicate business priority to the technical teams and monitor the completion of work.Candidates must have experience with Encounters in any state for consideration.
Candidates with Texas, Illinois and Indiana experience preferred.Essential Functions
Understands and/or learns the client’s business requirements and regulatory requirements. Analyze and recommend business processes changes and/or operational efficiencies to meet the requirements.
Work with business analyst to create business requirements documenting the needs of the client department/agency.
Works to optimize business performance by recommending balanced approaches to system design and operational/process oriented solutions
Review and research inquiries from regulatory bodies related to submission data
Manage business priority and work with technical team to ensure all deadlines are met
Maintain a favorable working relationship with all project stakeholders to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness
Assists with development of business requirements and mapping documents for submissions and reporting/reconciliation
Manage submission/transaction rejection resolution - both short and long term fixes
Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action
All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
3-5 years working in the health payer industry with proficient level understanding of general business practices and health plan operations (Membership, Provider, Claims, Customer Service, Care Management, etc.)
3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Operations Analyst(must have some experience writing business requirements and working with technical teams to implement custom solutions)
Solid analytical skills with ability to compile data from many sources and formulate plans and recommendations
Excellent data manipulation, communication, analytical and statistical skills are required
Must be comfortable with SQL, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint
Must have excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner
Ability to work under pressure, adhere to deadlines and know when to escalate information/issues
Must have a high level of self-motivation and with little guidance/supervision
Must be able to work both independently as well as a team participant
Must have outstanding verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate clearly to all levels of an organization
Must have strong interpersonal skills
Three (3) plus years health plan operations analysis or related work
Experience with multiple health plan operation functional areas
Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, TPA business requirements; behavioral health knowledge a plus
Working knowledge of claim editing software, such as CES, a plus
Experience with public and private exchanges
Experience executing user acceptance testing and triaging test issues
Prior class room or on-the-job training experience
Experience mapping business processes
Medicaid/Medicare candidates must also have:
3-5 years’ experience with clinical editing, Medicare and Medicaid products.
Experience working on at least one (1) enterprise-wide system implementation (from start to finish)
Prior experience working with other ANSI x12 EDI standards for health care a plus
Less than 10%We are a work hard, play hard company, with a mission to help change healthcare. We are committed to treating our employees well, knowing that they in turn will treat our clients well, and help them provide higher quality, lower cost healthcare. With 900+ employees located in Chicago and three other office locations, Valence Health is a small, but growing company doing big things.
Valence Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace.
Post a Job
Market Manager Of Operations
Market Manager Operations
Division Vice President (DVP)
§ Effective communication skills
§ Attention to detail
§ Strong work ethic
§ Initiative and follow-through
§ Sense of urgency
§ Problem-solving skills
§ Ability to lead a team
§ Works effectively as part of a team
§ Basic computer competencies (working knowledge of Microsoft Office)
§ Time management skills
The Market Manager is responsible for successful management of all market programs to ensure quality, cost effectiveness and integrity of every News America Marketing In-Store initiative in their market.
¨ Analyze market needs
¨ Communicate efficiently with direct reports, supervisor and internal/external colleagues
¨ Fully train and hold direct reports accountable
¨ Recognition and communication of market trends with recommendations for action
¨ Data integrity
¨ Flawless execution of all aspects of the program
¨ Proactive anticipation of problems and situations and appropriate resolutions of same
¨ Perform other job duties as assigned by management
People Management and Development:
w Ensures market is fully staffed and operational. Includes:
s Recruiting s Selection s Training s Succession s Planning
s Development s Motivation s Separation s Performance management of direct reports
¨ Develop and maintain cooperative relations with market retailers and local client sales force to drive programs on the local level
¨ Partner with local account directors on retail account calls and business reviews to provide valuable local insights and information to clients on execution of programs
¨ Identify and report competitive activity to business managers
¨ Identify local opportunities for program development and execution
¨ Total fiscal responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and analyzing market/program budgets at market level
¨ Interfacing with clients and customers
¨ 3-5 years of people management in a service industry
¨ Working with a variable workforce made of exempt, nonexempt and hourly personnel, working at multiple off-site locations, preferred
¨ Sense of urgency
¨ Career motivated
¨ Desire to continually improve
¨ Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and hold others accountable
¨ Financial analysis skills
¨ Ability to lead and motivate
¨ Critical thinking skills, the ability to analyze information toward process of continuous improvement and innovation
¨ Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate ideas
¨ Ability to lift up to 25 pounds & stand on feet for extended periods
¨ Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
¨ Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
Non Skill Requirements
¨ Market Managers must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years)
¨ Ability to drive during the day and night is required
¨ College degree or equivalent
*Note that frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed Release date: January 6, 2015
Post a Job
We are currently interviewing Hilo Operators for our client, a Teir I Automotive Supplier. These are permanent, day shift positions in a clean and safe setting.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience operating Sit Down Forklifts in an industrial environment. Licensing / Certification and experience with additional heavy equipment or motorized vehicles is preferred.
Please forward resumes to KenSmith@SmithStaff.net, or apply online at www.SmithStaff.net.
Post a Job
If you enjoy taking the lead, rising with a growing company and making the most of your skills and your career, Nine Energy’s Wireline Operator role could be an excellent opportunity for you.
The Wireline operator is responsible for the safe operation of the wireline truck at the service location, rigging up the wireline truck and crane (as applicable) at the service location and assisting with all wireline operations both in the shop and in the field. The Wireline operator operates and maintains the assigned truck and equipment, as well, keeps records for the overall operation.
Specific Duties and