Almond Blancher Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Almond Blancher Operator
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to email@example.com
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Post a Job
Hydro Excavator Operator
Our Group is the world's leading global political risk research and consulting firm. By examining political, economic, social, and security developments and their impact on the stability of countries, regions, and markets, we help our clients make informed business decisions in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
Must have the physical, developmental, and mental ability to perform job tasks, work efforts, responsibilities and duties of the job illustrated below:
Primary operation of construction and maintenance equipment listed below at least 50% of work effort.
Duties include the performance of manual laboring tasks. Operates one or more of the following:
Grader, Vacuum Truck, Asphalt Distributor, Gradall (Telescoping Boom Excavator), Bulldozer, Transport, Boom Mounted Hydraulic Mower/Ditcher, Self-Propelled Mixer, Sterling Bucket Truck
May operate smaller equipment such as dump truck or other light equipment. Washes and cleans and provides routine maintenance on equipment.
Performs manual laboring tasks as assigned. May act as lead worker when assigned. Knowledge of the operation, maintenance and use of assigned equipment.
Knowledge of traffic and other regulations governing the operation of equipment. Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions in the operation of equipment.
Ability to make routine maintenance checks and emergency repairs to equipment.
Ability to see, hear sounds at a normal level, ambulate independently, drive from work site to work site, bend, stoop, sit and stand. Ability to use multi-hand and/or foot controls. Ability to perform task that require eye and hand coordination.
Must be able to lift and carry materials that are a minimum of 5 lbs. and greater with the average weight being forty five (45) lbs. Ability to wear Personal Protection Equipment that may be required by supervision.
Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions. Ability to work in all weather and environmental conditions (i.e.: sun, rain, cold, swamp, ditches, dirt and hot asphalt). Performs related duties as required.
One (1) year's experience in the operation and routine maintenance of the primary piece of equipment required of the work unit.
A comparable amount of related training and experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications with the exception of licensure.
Our staff is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to the company's work. With offices in New York City, Washington, and London, the firm offers exceptional opportunities for individuals at all levels in their careers.
Post a Job
Do you have at least 6 months of machine operating experience? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and become an expert in one-of-a-kind machinery? Do you want to earn more money quickly for expanding your knowledge?
Salm Partners, located in Denmark, WI is growing!! We are currently looking for qualified, motivated individual to operate in our blending department.
Performs all activities related to the meat formulation and blending preparation of raw meat product for processing, and sanitation of the Blending and Seasoning rooms. Complies with all safety, food safety, SQF, quality, GMP and USDA requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Verify the production menu for process and product specifications per the Operational Parameters sheet from the MAS500 system prior to start-up to determine formulation and blending needs.
- Assemble and set up the formulation and blending rooms’ equipment for production operation.
- Identify the spices and additional ingredients for the product to be blended during the shift; gather supplies from the Spice Room and deliver to the Seasoning Room for use.
- Verify and log the raw meat vat information and ingredients.
- Load raw meat from hopper to the blender.
- Add ingredients per the established recipe requirements.
- Monitor the blend during the mixing process; conduct process checks to verify the blend consistency for stuffing.
- Generate and apply blend labels to vats, with date, quantity, ingredients, etc. for lot traceability.
- Complete the required paperwork, including batch sheets, rework usage log, etc.
- Disassemble, sanitize and reassemble equipment as identified on the Changeover Matrix between production blends as required.
- Perform daily and weekly sanitation duties that include the following: sweep and mop floors; wash & wipe down equipment, wash parts and walls; empty and clean bins and barrels; remove and dispose of all waste; mop and clean the Formulation, Blending, Grinder and Seasoning Rooms; clean the ice machine and raw cooler, and other areas weekly or as needed.
- Assist with training Backup Operators and operators hired onto the shift.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as required.
- Exercise safety precautions when using cleaning chemicals, using cleaning chemicals appropriate to the task.
- Follows established equipment Lockout/Tagout procedures as required.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations per established company policies.
- Provide backup assistance to other department personnel as needs dictate.
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack to pull and move raw materials, product and supplies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing environmental conditions. Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work rapidly and with a high degree of accuracy. Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to achieve forklift certification, if not licensed. Must be able to tolerate working in cool temperatures for extended periods, and be able to tolerate working with sanitation chemicals on a regular basis.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency and a minimum of 6 months experience as a Backup Blender Operator is normally required. A minimum of 3 years work experience in a USDA- regulated environment is strongly preferred. Experience with meat blending operations or ready-to-eat processed meats manufacturing is strongly preferred. Experience with formulating sausage to defined fat & moisture levels, incorporating water/fat-binding ingredients & inclusions (IQF vegetables, cheese) into sausage is highly desired.
Must possess good verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as product information, process instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Must possess computer proficiency with Excel, Outlook, SalmWiki and MAS500 or related integrated ERP manufacturing software system.
Must have strong basic math skills, with the ability to calculate percentages and fractions for recipe quantities and meat formulations.
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
While performing the duties of this job, the partner is frequently required to stand for extended periods; walk; sit and talk or hear. The partner is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, with repetitive motions of hands, arms and shoulders. The partner must regularly lift up to 50# and carry up stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. There is a wide variation of temperatures, ranging from 35° F to 100° F in the various other work areas. The work environment in Blending is wet and slippery. The noise level in the production work environment is usually loud. Partners are required to wear frocks, hairnets, composite-toed slip-resistant footwear, and hearing protection at all times in the production areas. Gloves, goggles, face shield, dust mask, rain suits and rubber boots will be required at different times in the course of the work being performed.
Salm Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we are committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Post a Job
- Machine Operator: 5 years
Setup and operate Press Machinery with minimum supervision.
Tools and Equipment
45 ton Bliss Press, 33 ½ Ton Ferracute Press, 75 Ton Minster Press, 250 Ton Cincinnati Press, and Various Feeding Systems, IronWorker, Shear, Shotblaster, Pemserter, Multi-tapper and drill presses.
Employee needs to work with verniers, gauges, calipers, comparator, jigs, and fixtures and safety equipment.
Steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, micarta, plastics, cast iron and castings.
Working Procedures and/or Responsibility Assigned
The following are the usual major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent, nor the question being raised on the proper rate of pay for the assignment.
- Receive instructions and assignments from supervisor or coordinator.
- Set up and operate all applicable machines to manufacture a variety of component parts.
- Required to perform self-Inspection. Gain 1st PC approval and monitor quality during production run.
- Acceptable productivity levels required.
- Good housekeeping is required.
- Follow safe work practices and wear PPE.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Coral Springs Quality, Safety and Environmental Management
Scope, Purpose, and Frequency of Contacts
To obtain and disseminate information
Direction of Others
Provide guidance to lower level personnel in the performance of assigned tasks when asked.
General supervision on routine assignments. Specific directions/instructions provided when establishing new or changed procedures
High School, GED or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
Experience and Skill Requirements
Experience as a Machinist running the same or similar machines.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others.
Must have the ability to read blueprints.
Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
May be required to stand for long periods of time.
Noisy work environment.
Post a Job
Semper Fi Staffing Solutions is currently seeking people to fill a warehouse position.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the shipping bay
* Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents
* Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
* Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
* Pick orders in an orderly manner and prepared for loading customers
* Janitorial responsibilities to contribute to cleanliness of warehouse and facilities
* Basic Arithmetic
Warehouse Worker skills and requirements:
* High school diploma/GED preferred
* Current forklift certification a plus
* Previous warehouse experience preferred (5+ years)
* Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lb
* La. Driver’s license and pass drug screening and background check.
Position Title Equipment Operator - Ocoee FL #3630
Location Ocoee Florida
Company seeks a self-motivated, customer service oriented Equipment Operator who can effectively operate a backhoe/mini-excavator to install drain and sewer pipe. The ideal Equipment Operator will be organized, professional, and a good communicator. This important position will establish a rapport and build positive relationships with our customers, contractors on job sites, and our team members.
Must possess an in-depth knowledge of grades and have a high level of proficiency on grading equipment. Must possess ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Some travel required.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Experience operating a backhoe / mini-excavator.
2. Knowledge of grades and high level of proficiency on grading equipment.
Post a Job
Equipment Operator For Excavation Company
In addition to formal training, on-the-job training occurs as we assign our consultants to projects and devote our Research personnel to research initiatives. Our goal is to continuously broaden and deepen each individual?s knowledge and experience.
Will operate one or more construction equipment such as but not limited to bob cats, bulldozers, excavators, front-end loaders, back hoes, rollers, and graders to move earth. They will also be responsible for safety, equipment inspections, and possibly assisting with repairs. The position will be expected to assist other crafts in their down times which may include non-operating activities.
Must have 0-2+ years experience as a Equipment Operator.
Must posses all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for positions (see below).
Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
May be required to have a valid drivers license and meet a motor vehicle records check.
Must have all required tools.
Must have reliable transportation.
Will operate various construction dirt equipment to move the earth in precision processes.
Will inspect equipment.
Will be responsible for all safety aspects of operating the equipment.
May follow signal directions from a signaler in equipment operations.
Will access area of operations for safety issues and required processes an planning of equipment operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must have experience and knowledge of operating varies construction equipment including but not limited too: bob cats, bulldozers, excavators, front-end loaders, back hoes, rollers, and graders.
Must have basic mechanical knowledge and illustrate the abilities to inspect equipment.
Must be have knowledge of and be familiar with soil types.
Must illustrate knowledge of excavating and the specifications that are required for a given excavation.
Must be able to follow instructions correctly.
Must be reliable, accountable, and consistent in performing administrative processes such as but not limited to equipment inspection paperwork.
Must be willing and able to follow all instructed safety regulations.
Must be able to make it to work on time and work the designated schedule and any overtime as needed with the proper notification.
Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of sitting. Will talk and hear to communicate.
Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and pull: objects, materials, controls and tools. May be required to lift, carry and move up to 50lbs. Must be able to pass a visual acuity assessment.
Must be able to use fingers in precise coordinated movements. Must have good dexterity in arms, legs, hands, and feet. Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs/muffs, masks/respirators, safety vests, gloves and leather work boots.
Our performance management system is critical to our professional development activities. Ongoing reviews promote continuous growth and development by evaluating existing strengths, targeting future development opportunities and working with each individual to identify success factors.
Post a Job
3475 Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
CJSeto Support Services, LLC, has an immediate need to fill positions for Information Technology (IT) qualified personnel at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport, WA (NUWC Keyport), in support of the corporate infrastructure. We need to provide personnel with final SECRET clearance and professional, technical skills to support the IT tasks of this facility with limited support relative to the Navy Enterprise Network contract, including support of new and existing applications and programs that may or may not be linked to the Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) network. Specifically:
Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Help desk services must meet the following government requirements:
· Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
· Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
Qualifications and Skills
- Two to four (2-4) years of professional experience in customer support in a technical field.
- Must hold a current CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Current Microsoft Desktop Operating System Certification
- Understanding of Virtual Private Network, Web Proxy services, H.320/H.323 Video Teleconferencing systems, Data at Rest solutions, and Streaming Media. Experience with virtual environments for computer imaging desirable.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Specific Duties: Provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of NUWC-Keyport Division's Corporate Network components and cable facilities.
- Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
- Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Schedule, setup, and troubleshoot unclassified and classified corporate VTC sessions.
- Maintain VTC room access and usage logs.
- Provide monthly metrics on VTCs total number of sessions including successful and unsuccessful events.