Almond Blancher Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Almond Blancher Operator
Freezer Order Selector/Pallet Jack Operator
1st 7:00 am- 3:00 pm; 2nd 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm; 3rd 11:00 pm- 7:00 am Work 7 days on, off 2; 6 days on, off 2; 7 days on, off 4. The off 4 will give you a 4-day weekend.Primary Responsibility: Pull orders in Freezer (-20 degrees) using RF Scanner and pick ticket, scans product, and places it correctly in warehouse manually or with an electric pallet jack. Maintains a safe and clean work area. Client provides protective gear for the freezer.
Essential Functions: 1. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.2. Load and unload trucks and rail cars. Move product onto pallet in correct position.3. Scan product and move to loading area. Check for accuracy and placement.4. Direct product to correct area in warehouse.5. Pack product using shrink-wrap. Attach correct labels to product.6. Move product safely using forklift, pallet jack or dock loader. Follow instructions for operating equipment.7. Clear work area of loose wood and plastic. Sweep work area as needed.8. Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.9. Inventory product as needed. Label, sort, wrap and tie product.10. Other duties as requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: 1-year work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience, Ability to become forklift certified, Familiar with WMS and RF,Strong teamwork skills, Ability to read numbers and labels, Ability to work in fast-paced environment, Ability to add, subtract and multiply
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $12.00 /hour can go up!
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Fort Worth, TX
- High school or equivalent
- Order Selecting: 1 year
- Warehouse: 1 year
- Driver's License
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Fort Worth, TX?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- How many years of Order Selecting experience do you have?
- How many years of Warehouse experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
CNC OPERATOR NEEDED IN LENOIR CITY.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT COMPANY WILLING TO TRAIN RIGHT PERSON
DAY SHIFT HOURS AND SOME OVER TIME INCLUDED.
APPLY IN PERSON TO SKYCO STAFFING SERVICE 2115 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE KNOXVILLE TN
BRING VALID DRIVER LICENSE AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT
APPLICATIONS TAKEN MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY FROM 8 AM UNTIL 11 AM
DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Post a Job
Position: Machine Operator
Terms: Contract to Hire
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Machine Operators, responsible for set up and operation of equipment to customer-supplied specifications.
We will also consider entry level candidates with mechanical experience or mechanical vocational degree. Candidates must be able to pass 7 years criminal background check and drug test. Must have own reliable transportation.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
*The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protection is provided and required). The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Employee must have the ability to remain standing for an entire shift.
* Employee must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Seneca resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire Post a Job
Looking for CNC Operators. Immediate need will interview/start as soon as possible.
- 5 First Shift/5 Second Shift CNC Operators Starting
- Long Term
- Pay 12-14 Hourly
- Yearly Raises/ Year end bonus
Transit Bus Operator
Because we seek distinctive candidates, our interview process is thorough and progresses through a series of telephone discussions and in-person meetings. The process allows you to learn more about our Company Group and to find out more about your qualifications as a candidate. Incoming resumes are reviewed against our current needs and candidates with appropriate backgrounds are invited into the recruiting process.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, flexibility to work throughout the day, great driving record, and a positive team attitude.
Education and/or Experience:
A CDL is preferred but willing to train the right candidates for their CDL B with appropriate endorsements.
Previous driving experience is essential.
Pre-employment background checks and drug and alcohol testing are required.
Our Interview Process
HR interview. All candidates meet initially with someone from the our Company Group HR team, either by telephone or in person, to further review background and qualifications and to discuss the specific requirements of the position.
Case interview. The case interview will be with one of our consultants or research team members and will address skills and experience. Additionally, structured thinking, intellectual curiosity, collaborative style and drive for results are evaluated. Interview cases are typically drawn from the interviewers? experiences and may include specific scenarios for those candidates with a focused background.
Final interviews. Final interviews take place in one of our office locations and consist of a round of meetings that include several senior members of our leadership team. Those meetings provide you with the opportunity to ask questions, learn more about our culture and environment and meet our people face to face. We typically make offer decisions shortly after the final round of interviews.
Post a Job
Sewing Machine Operator
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We're looking for a crafty individual with a meticulous eye looking to turn their love for sewing into a career. In your spare time you can be found sewing Comicon costumes or frequenting local street fairs peddling & purchasing handmade merch. The ideal candidate is also reliable, pays close attention to detail, and cares about the finished product. This is a seasonal opportunity – but if you are motivated and have an amazing attitude there is opportunity for full time advancement. Join us!
For 7 of the last 8 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing branded merch companies in Washington. We built a new, state-of-the-art textile screen printing facility in Tukwila, WA to keep ahead of our customers’ demands and we need technically skilled people who want to build with us as we grow.
- Monday – Friday required
- Full-time position
Production based tasks:
- Sewing using single needle, serger, and cover stitch machines:
- Sewing custom pockets onto shirts
- Attaching labels, woven tags, elbow patches, reflective taping
- Sewing inside hood liners
- Constructing totes
- Constructing garments
- Ensure fold/stitches/quality is consistent and at a high standard
- Track and prepare supplies for upcoming orders
- Time and track all tasks by completing report sheets
- Read and understand work orders
- Identify incoming boxes for order to be decorated
- Receive, open, count, sort, stack, check-in all incoming garments
- Package finished garments in preparation for shipping
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Single needle sewing machine experience required
- Industrial sewing machine experience a plus
- Experience with cover stitch machine and serger a plus
- Lift and/or move up to 20lbs at times
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly but efficiently- example using multiple machines for production at once
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
LOCATION: Webstone- Worcester, MA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for performing activities to safely operate Machinery and following Assembly process(s) within the plant. Ensuring that production is maximized, while producing quality product.
- Works safely in a manufacturing environment and demonstrates an awareness of hazards.
- Assures accuracy of assembly by following the correct established standard work process.
- Proficient with established assembly methods.
- Operates testing, assembly and packaging equipment.
- Assembles and reworks products as directed by team.
- Receives and utilizes on-the-job training, classroom training.
- Maintains equipment in accordance to established procedures.
- Inputs, interprets and utilizes information obtained from SAP and other systems including reports generated by Logistics.
- Communicates with other team members as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly meeting all required 6 S and housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A proven record of displaying the initiative to service the customer and promoting a positive attitude throughout the plant. Must be a self-starter with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. General customer and team orientation, time management, commitment to company values, familiarity with NIBCO product lines and processes. Good attendance is required.
2Nd Shift Machine Operator
Do you have at least 6 months of machine operating experience? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and become an expert in one-of-a-kind machinery? Do you want to earn more money quickly for expanding your knowledge?
Salm Partners, located in Denmark, WI is growing!! We are currently looking for qualified, motivated individual to operate one of our three different types of machines on 2nd shift. 2nd Shift hours are 2:15pm-10:15pm Monday-Saturday if operating 6 days a week.
Performs all Rapid Pak packaging line equipment set-up and monitoring to ensure optimal machine performance to meet production needs, conducts in-process product quality checks and equipment maintenance, and completes sanitation activities. Maintains compliance with all safety, food safety, quality, SQF, GMP and USDA requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Verify the product specifications using the Operational Parameters and standard work check sheets.
- Ensure all material from previous production run is removed from the area prior to setting up the equipment with labels and film for the next run.
- Set up the Rapid Pak packaging machine line per the product specifications in the Operational Parameters.
- Adjust the pocket size, temperature and vacuum settings, trim knives, code date, label placement, film and film registration.
- Verify the code dates are correct and in the proper format prior to production run.
- Secure start-up verification of setup and code date by the Facilitator or QA representative as required.
- Complete Perfect Package checks to ensure good quality packages.
- Monitor quality concerns during production, making adjustments to the equipment and components as needed to ensure high quality packages throughout the production run.
- Conduct time, temperature and weight checks per the established standard procedure.
- Take hourly HACCP temperatures and ensure they are within specifications; enter the data into the HACCP Log.
- Periodically check for leakers and low vacuum packages, and make adjustments and corrections to the process to address deviations in a timely manner.
- Work with Case Pack to confirm any unacceptable packages they are receiving and make equipment adjustments as needed to correct the issue.
- Communicate with all departments concerning production quality issues as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with the Rapid Pak Line Workers.
- Monitor rework product to ensure they do not remain on the production floor beyond the permissible time limit.
- Assist Production Stagers with resolving MAS 500 system inventory discrepancies with packaging materials utilized in the production process and returned to inventory at the end of the production run.
- Tear down the packaging machinery and components for sanitation at changeover, mid-week sanitation and end of week.
- Perform sanitation duties that include the following: sweep, mop and squeegee floors; wipe down equipment, foam clean and rinse belts and conveyors; wash parts and walls; empty and clean bins and barrels; remove and dispose of all waste; mop and clean the stuffing room, coolers and/or the tower.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as required.
- Exercise safety precautions when using chemicals; use the appropriate cleaning chemicals designated for the task.
- Follow Lockout/Tagout procedures without fail.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations per established company policies.
- Provide backup assistance in all areas of the packaging line as necessary.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing environmental conditions, including heat, cold and wet. Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalency and minimum of 6 months experience as a Backup Rapid Pak Operator is normally required. Certification in Industrial Maintenance, Mechanical Technology or related field is preferred. Previous experience operating packaging equipment is also strongly preferred.
Must possess effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be able to read and understand written and spoken English language.
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form. Must have strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills, and the ability to apply root cause problem solving methodology to problem resolution.
While performing the duties of this job, the partner is required to stand for long periods and frequently walk; and talk or hear. The partner is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach and lift with hands and arms. The partner must regularly lift up to 40#, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50#. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a partner encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. There is a wide variation of temperatures, ranging from 35° F to 100° F in the various work areas. The work environment is wet and slippery most times. Rapid Pak Operators are required to wear composite-toed slip-resistant footwear. The noise level in the production work environment is usually loud. Partners are required to wear frocks, hairnets and hearing protection at all times on the production floor. Gloves, goggles, face shield, rain suits, and rubber boots will be required at different times in the course of the work being performed.
Our clients?ranging from financial institutions to multinational corporations to government agencies?come to us for guidance when they?re operating in uncertain environments. In 2001, we developed the financial community?s first global political risk index to measure the comparative stability of emerging markets. We use both quantitative and qualitative assessments to provide timely information on key political drivers around the world and to highlight global trends.
This position will be a part of the Product Engineering group for Large Motors.
This position will complete motor dimension drawings and Bills of Material to meet customer requirements for production motor orders (engineered to order product).
This position will provide mechanical engineering support in conceptual and practical development of AC induction machine components working directly with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers on designing customer solutions.
Prepare clear, complete and accurate detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches, change orders or notes.
Will use UG NX4 CAD package, as well as other internal programs, to aide in motor design.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum 1 - 3 Years of experience in related field.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Proficient in Unigraphics NX4, 3D and 2D, or another major CAD package
Experience in creating, dimensioning, and tolerance manufacturing drawings
Headquartered in New York, we have offices in Washington, DC, and London, as well as on-the-ground experts and resources in more than a hundred countries. Our analysts are highly trained political scientists with extensive experience in the public and private sectors.
Political risk is about understanding that governments and businesses have different expectations and goals. To operate a global business successfully, you need to understand what motivates government action, particularly in places where politics matter at least as much as economics to market outcomes.
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job