Almond Cutting Machine Tender Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Almond Cutting Machine Tender
Machine Tender (Hiring Immediately)
A big name, local manufacturer is hiring!
Are you looking for a new career in the production or manufacturing field? Are you looking for your next opportunity to shine? This company is well known in the community for their great working environment, room for advancement, benefit package and numerous contributions to our community!
If you are a hard worker looking for a machine operation position, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading parts into/out of a machine.
- Tending machines that make parts for winches, or tending an automatic welding machine.
- Feeding parts into machines.
- Inspecting machines and performing quality control.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a machine shop, and a good deal of exposure to working with machines in a production/manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A criminal background check, and a pre-employment drug test.
Swing shift (3:30pm-12:00am). Overtime may be required before or after regular shift hours or on weekends.
While working for Express Employment Professionals you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K, bonus opportunity and vacation/holiday pay.About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.Reference:(GWJ234080Z) Post a Job
Warehouse Machine Operator- Cutting Saw Operator
- Set up machines calibration to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Bilingual a plus
- Forklift Experience
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of tape measure necessary
- Ability to work day and evening hours
- Reliable Transportation is a must
Machine Tender Supervisor
Are you someone that pays attention to details?
Do you have a curious inquisitive personality/nature?
Do you like to understand how things operate?
If these are your personality traits, this position is for you.
We are seeking an individual who is a critical thinker, who acts fast and is a quick thinking troubleshooter. Who is open to working flexible shift hours.
Currently in need of Production Machine Tender/Supervisor.
- Will be responsible for monitoring panel controls of the material flow and process of machine.
- Will be responsible for supervising machine process and continuous quality of material and end product by viewing panel controls, computer screens with data, heat controls, monitors, speeds and feeds, conveyance systems and cutting tools to maintain machine process and quality product.
- Vigilant to systems to maintain proper working order. Respond to alerts that material is low, speed up or slow feeds, temp control and machine in proper working order.
- Ability to respond quickly to any quality, machine or material issues.
- Training will be provided on this particular process.
- If you have worked in a position monitoring "Panel Controls" and safe keeping of machine/product please send resume.
- If you have the above traits, this position would be excellent to propel your experience and knowledge base.
Past experience monitoring panel controls in order to maintain process, machine, material flow and quality of end product by fast acting, critical thinking, troubleshooting issues.
mathematical knowledge needed along with attention to detail, being observant and how to act with a sense of urgency.
Plasma Torch/Laser Cutting Machine Operator
Metal Fabrication Shop Worker, Townsend, MT. Plasma Torch Operator/Laser Cutting Machine Operator.
Training provided. Full Time position. Welding/Fabrication/Shop working skills helpful. Must be able/willing to
Work in Missoula a couple of days per week (the rest of the week in Townsend) for the next year for transition/training purposes.
Must be insurable driver and willing to work day or afternoon shift. Paid vacation, health and dental insurance, matching retirement.
No phone calls or drop ins, please. Paid vacation, health and dental insurance, matching retirement. Extra consideration given for applicants who would also be willing to train for and be part of the relief pool of people working on rail cars.
Plasma Cutting Operator
We are seeking a Plasma Cutting Operator to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in Plasma Cutting, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with Plasma tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
As one of the largest custom and diverse precision machine/fabrication shops in the southeast, CBM offers a full line of CNC Milling, CNC Turning, fabrication, welding, painting, sandblasting, assembly, and repair services for large parts. Our facility includes 22 overhead cranes with a lifting capacity of up to 100,000 lbs. CBM currently operates 20 hours per day to accommodate our customers needs. CBM is ISO 9001:2008 certified, and woman owned!
Our highly trained staff of Engineers, Machinists, Painters, Quality Technicians, Assembly Technicians, and Fabrication Specialists will ensure that our customer specifications and expectations are met and exceeded. Our engineering department is capable of reverse engineering parts, and creating CAD drawings upon request. CBMs chief objective is to provide quality parts promptly to the leading manufacturers of North America!
Masons And Mason Tenders Needed
Masons and Mason Tenders Needed
We have an immediate need for Masons and Mason Tenders in the Milwaukee, WI area. The right candidates will be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Looking to hire today and go to work tomorrow!
· Milwaukee, WI
Requirements of Masons and Mason tenders
· Must have at least 2 years’ experience
· Must have experience laying brick, blocks and stone (Masons)
· Must be able to mix mortar, build scaffoldings (Tenders)
· Good work ethic REQUIRED
· OSHA 10 a PLUS
· Must have PPE (hard hat, steel-toe boots, safety glasses, vest etc.)
· Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Compensation for Masons and Mason Tenders
· $20 - $30
· Paid Weekly
· Direct Deposit or Cash Card
Benefits available for Masons and Mason Tenders
· Health, Dental, and Vision Plans available
· 401k w/company match
· Paid Vacations
· BONUS Program
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration for a Mason or Mason Tender position contact Kelsey at (330) 247-3308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Banquet Servers & BAR Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Bar Tender / Waitress
Looking to fill two FT openings for a bartender / waitress.
• Competitive wages and options available
Summary: tends one or more boilers to produce steam or high-temperature water for use in an establishment, fires boiler, observes and interprets readings on gauges, meters, and charts which register various aspects of boiler operation, adjusts controls to insure safe and efficient boiler operation and to meet demands for steam or hightemperature water.
- maintain a log in which various aspects of boiler operation are recorded
- clean, oil, make minor repairs or assist in repair to boiler room equipment
- treat boiler water with chemicals and analyze boiler water for such things as acidity, causticity, and alkalinity.
- possess a current State of Alaska 2nd class Power Boiler Operator License
- Any personnel performing rounds on Building 614 or operating the portable steam plants shall have, at a minimum, a State of Alaska 3rd Class Power Boiler Operator License and perform under the supervision of the Lead BPO
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Die Cutting Operator
This is a
Direct Hire positionShift:
Wednesday- Friday 6:30pm- 6:30am
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and run required jobs.
- Have necessary knowledge of required hand tools, and be able to measure in fractions of inches up to and including 32nds.
- Maintaining standard of quality.
- Report any problems and/or discrepancies to the Group Leader/Department Manager.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Work overtime when needed.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- High School/Technical or equivalent experience
- 1 year die cutting experience on any material
- Large Format Die cutting experience a plus
- Ability to communicate/understand written as well as oral instructions
- Thorough understanding of finishing bindery equipment operation
- Ability to apply written instructions to machine set-up
- Basic Math skills including skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
We operate a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce, including recruitment and assessment, training and development, workforce consulting, outsourcing and career management.