Almond Paste Mixer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Almond Paste Mixer
Mixer Truck Driver-Job #4985
SAVARD is currently seeking Mixer Truck Driver to join our team in Alexandria, LA . This is a career opportunity with great starting pay depending on experience. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance to those who qualify.
Mixer Truck Driver Job details listed below.
Job Duties include:
- Must have Class A or B CDL
- Mixer truck experience preferred but willing to train
- DOT Drug Screen Required
- Shifts: 6am-3pm Mon-Fri
You may apply to this job for Mixer Truck Driver in one of the following ways:
- Call 866-232-0310 & ask for this job #.- OR-
- Apply directly to this ad.- OR-
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with this job # in the title.- OR-
- Apply directly to this job by copying & pasting the link below into your web browser.
Additional Mixer Truck Driver jobs as well as other employment opportunities can be found on our job board at www.savardgroup.net.
CDL Mixer Truck Drivers - JOB #6035
SAVARD is currently seeking CDL Mixer Truck Drivers to join our team in Leesville, LA. This is a career opportunity with great starting pay depending on experience. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance to those who qualify.
CDL Mixer Truck Drivers Job details listed below.
Job Duties include:
Must have 1 year experience with a Class A or B CDL license
No Mixer Truck experience required – willing to train
DOT Drug Screen Required
Shifts: Mon-Fri 6AM-3PM
You may apply to this job for CDL Mixer Truck Drivers in one of the following ways:
Call 866-232-0310 & ask for this job #.- OR-
Apply directly to this ad.- OR-
Email resume to email@example.com with this job # in the title.- OR-
Apply directly to this job by copying & pasting the link below into your web browser.
Additional CDL Mixer Truck Drivers jobs as well as other employment opportunities can be found on our job board at www.savardgroup.net.
Industrial Kitchen Mixer
Kitchen Mixer Las Vegas, NV
Seeking a highly motivated, driven individual for the position of Forklift Operator/Order Picker in Las Vegas, NV. This person will be tasked with preparing quality products to be packaged by the packaging line
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A KITCHEN MIXER IN LAS VEGAS
- Working knowledge of operation of different types of Machines
- Comprehend and follow formula recipes and procedures
- Responsible for quality of products, ensuring that the correct amounts raw materials are used
- Working knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Preparation of raw materials for processing
- Assist in cleaning, maintaining and inventory of raw material storage areas
- Fork truck driving for retrieval of raw materials (optional; license required)
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS OF A KITCHEN MIXER
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum Three months of related experience
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Have basic math skills, addition and multiplication and be able to read units of measurement.
- Have or be willing to acquire a Nevada Food Handlers Card
- Be able to lift, bend, stand for long periods of time. (up to 50lbs)
- Have reliable transportation
- Must have flexible schedule (Swing/Grave shifts)
Please note that upon a conditional offer of assignment, you may be required to complete a drug test and background check. Results may affect employment eligibility
Batch Mixer - Usda Grade
QUALIFICATIONS/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. ABILITY TO ACCURATELY WEIGH INGREDIENTS FOR BATCHES
2. ABILITY TO INSPECT EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCTS FOR CLEANLINESS, FOREIGN MATERIAL, ETC.
3. ABILITY TO PREP INGREDIENTS FOR RECIPES AND MAINTAIN INVENTORY IN STOCK ROOM
4. ABILITY TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW RECIPES TO ASSIST PRODUCTION IN PRODUCING QUALITY PRODUCTS
5. MUST UNDERSTAND KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS; SANITIZE AS NEEDED
6. ABILITY TO SAFELY LIFT UP TO 35 LBS. ON A REGULAR BASIS
7. ABILITY TO FOLLOW/COMPLETE PRODUCTION SCHEDULES WITH MINIMAL SCRAP
8. ABILITY TO WORK SCHEDULED/UNSCHEDULED DAILY AND WEEKEND OVERTIME
9. ABILITY TO MEET STANDARD OR ABOVE STANDARD IN ALL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: VOLUME OF WORK, QUALITY OF WORK, SAFETY, ATTENDANCE, MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK, SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY, SANITATION/WORK AREA ORGANIZATION
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Inspect cleanliness of equipment and area; inspect raw materials for proper ingredients and foreign material; record batch sheets and other paperwork; operate processing equipment properly and safely/accurately weigh up ingredients according to recipes; keep work area clean, etc.; other duties as assigned.
Current Pay: $10.00 - $12.32 per hour
Shifts: 1st 5:30am – 3:30pm; 2nd 1:30pm – 11:30pm; 3rd 9:30pm – 7:30am
Currently working extended hours due to increased volume. Flexibility with scheduling required at present.
Mixer Driver-Foster Road
4982BR Line Of Business: RMC (Ready-Mix Concrete)
Primary Location: Portland-OR
Job Posting: A Ready Mix Truck Driver must safely operate a large concrete truck in either an urban or rural setting. Their role is essentially be the Company representative as they slump, deliver and discharge high quality concrete to a wide variety of different contractors or customers.
The ideal candidate will have: a class1 license with air endorsement, experience safely driving heavy trucks for multiple years, proven communication and problem solving skills while working with customers, understand and follow Company policies and procedures, possess a solid knowledge of local and provincial transportation regulations and some mechanical aptitude for minor preventative maintenance and pre-shift inspections. The successful candidate will have a proven safety record, a history of being a team player, must have the initiative to be able to work without direct supervision, able to work shifts, Saturdays and overtime when required.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
Post a Job
Acloché is in need of Wax Mixers for a customer in New Albany!
Produces required wax batches in a timely, efficient and accurate manner and maintains accurate production and inventory records.
3-5 Vital Soft Skills
Range of Experience Required
1 to 3 years
Education Level Required (minimum degree)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 12 months related experience
Additional Abilities Valuable for Success
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
Must have strong color recognition and be able to pass a Munsell color test.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or touch; reach, talk, hear and smell. The employee may be required to, kneel, crouch, sit, climb or balance. The employee may lift and/or move up to more than 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee may be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, and aromas. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Mixer Operator - 2Nd Shift
Seeking individual for career opportunity with solid work history. Essential operator duties require maintaining and cleaning equipment. Load material to be blended into mixer and remove finished goods. Perform quality checks for quality control. Maintain clean and safe working area. Must pay attention to detail. Background checks and drug testing required. Comprehensive benefits after probationary period, 6 month raise increase and shift premium for 2nd shift. Please send resume in confidence.
To accurately prepare and properly mix the various batters, icings, fillings and crusts used to create dessert products. The major end results of the job are products that look and taste consistent with the standards established with the original formulas. This position is expected to be able to mix any of the formulas for the product line.
¨ Order necessary ingredients and in correct quantities as needed from scaling.
¨ Mix ingredients using machines, properly timing and monitoring for quality.
¨ Add ingredients in proper order and at the right time to produce expected results.
¨ Coordinate completion of mixed items with depositors.
¨ Spot check all scaled ingredients.
¨ Maintain clean and safe work area.
¨ Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
¨ 5-6 months scaling experience.
¨¨ Strong aptitude with numbers. Must pass in-house aptitude test(s).
¨ Ability to properly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
¨ Excellent reading comprehension skills.
¨ Must be able to communicate in English (read, write and converse) in order to receive written and verbal job and safety instructions, comprehend hazardous material labeling, follow production schedule, and prepare graphs, weights and other production reports as required.
Concrete Volume Metric Mixer Driver
Exp. driver for concrete volume metric mixer(mix on site trucks). Class A CDL, good MVR, 3 years commercial driving experience, 25 years or older. Experience on front end loader a plus. Will train on mixer and loader. Excellent pay. Contact James Moore @ 901-708-2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL Driver / Concrete Mixer Truck
Castle Builders Supply (a wholly owned subsidiary of Lindy Paving, Inc.) is seeking experienced, responsible drivers for concrete mixer trucks for the purpose of transporting ready mixed concrete to construction sites from any of our plant locations in the Pittsburgh region.
Drive truck equipped with a concrete mixer to transport ready mixed concrete from plant locations to construction sites.
- Communicate with Dispatcher/Plant Manager to receive instructions to jobsites
- Position truck under batch plant to be loaded by Batch Plant Operator/Plant Manager
- Receive written or printed delivery ticket and follow instructions as directed
- Fill truck's water tank and verify accurate slump of load, make adjustments as necessary
- Safely drive loaded truck to destination on delivery ticket and inspect jobsite upon arrival
- Work with customers to obtain adequate vehicle access and unload material
- Rinse chutes and rear of truck of excess concrete in designated areas
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip & vehicle safety inspection; document and report vehicle condition at beginning and end of each shift
- Check all vehicle fluid levels daily and add fluids if necessary
- May assist mechanics in vehicle repair and change tires as necessary
Educational and experience requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid Class B CDL with a clean driving record.
- Experience driving a concrete mixer truck preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing to become a member of the Teamsters Union Local.
- Must be willing to submit to a DOT medical clearance test, a pre-employment drug test and a background check.
- Must be willing to maintain accurate logs/paperwork to comply with regulations, and for billing purposes, with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines.
- Must maintain and check truck's equipment and supplies to assure road worthiness.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home, when necessary.
- Overtime is required, which will include nights and/or weekends.
Physical requirements include:
- Requires climbing, stooping, bending, squatting, lifting, stretching, driving, sitting, and shifting gears as necessary to perform the daily functions of the job.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 to 100 lbs. occasionally and /or 25 to 50 lbs. frequently. Must be able to work long hours in sometimes hazardous areas in changing weather conditions.