Almond Paste Mixer Job Description Sample
Scanning Technician And Transcription Cut And Paste
Duties, Tasks and
- Copy, paste and scan all transcribed notes into the appropriate electronic media.
- Research missing or misfiled documentation.
- Notify providers when documentation is ready for review and signature by email, taskers or creating telephone consults.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties in support of the medical staff at WHASC.
- Utilize office automation software to create, copy, edit, store, retrieve, and print forms, memos and letters.
- Use existing database or spreadsheet software to create, enter, revise, sort or calculate, and retrieve data for reports.
- Use graphic software to provide graphs and charts for reports and presentations in miscellaneous clerical support.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Chemical Mixer / Mixer
We have an opportunity for a candidate with prior mixing experience. This position will work with hazardous chemicals (powders). Although this is a 2nd shift 3 pm - 11 pm
*opportunity the selected candidate will train on 1st shift.
1. Ability to read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
2. Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
3. Must be able to perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
4. Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
5. Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
6. Ability to read and understand work order and scheduling instructions
7. Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous production
8. Knowledgeable of at least one type of formulation/mix process independently (initially)
1. Advanced math skills
2. Possess good computer skills
3. Good written & verbal communication skills
4. Ability to read & write in English
5. Comprehension of written instructions
6. Attention to details
7. An ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
8. An ability to safely operate equipment and necessary tools
Feed Mill Mixer Operator
11821BRPosting Title:Feed Mill Mixer OperatorJob Posting:CHS Larsen Coop has an opportunity for a Feed Mill Mixer Operator. You will be responsible for manufacturing and scheduling feed orders to be made on a daily basis. You must be customer focused, be hard working, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You will:
Operate all feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently
Mixing of Bagged/Bulk products
Coordinate receiving of bulk products
Ensure Quality Feed is being produced
Adhere to SOP's as set forth in the mixing section of the QA Manual
Work with other employees to ensure a high standard of safety in the mill
Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere to all safety & FDA requirements.
Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and customers
Maintain a clean work area - general housekeeping
- Customer service along with other duties as assigned by supervisor
High School diploma or GED
Basic Math and English skills
Microsoft Platform computer experience
Farm or prior feed milling experience
Ability to lift 50lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs and bins
Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
Ability to pass a forklift certification
Following of all safety rules
Must pass pre-employment drug screen Auto req ID:11821BR :CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth. CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.Minimum Years of Experience Required:1City:WeyauwegaState/Province:Wisconsin Minimum Education Required:GED / High School Diploma Employment Status:ACTIVE FULL TIME Career Type:Feed, Laborer / Production, Manufacturing / Operations
Concrete Mixer Driver
Now Hiring Concrete Ready Mix Drivers for our locations in Gordon, Cherokee, Pickens and Gilmer counties.
- Safely and efficiently operate concrete mixer truck transporting ready mix concrete to and from destination as directed by Plant Manager or dispatcher
- Interact with Dispatchers and customers to ensure proper delivery, placement and payment
- Estimate slump of concrete
- Keep equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water
- Adhere to all company, DOT, and OSHA regulations at all times
- Maintain radio contact with supervisor/dispatch to receive and transmit delivery instructions
- Have a minimum of two years verifiable commercial driving experience with similar equipment. (optional)
- Possess a Class B CDL.
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification.
- Have a clean driving record
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers.
- Be able to work day shift, but be flexible in hours/days according to Customer needs.
Chemical Mixer - 3967535
The ideal Candidate responsibilities include,
- Ensure all equipment that will be used throughout the day is on and free from defect.
- Turn on mixers if there is product in the tanks so a sample will be ready for the lab at 8: 30.
- Coordinate with the material handler to ensure that all raw materials that will be used for the batch are on the floor. If a raw material is short or missing, inform the production manager.
- Follow all instructions on the batch sheet during the production process.
- All equipment and your area should be clean after each work day. Any trash should be taken out daily.
- If all batches are complete, help out wherever there is a need to finish the workload for that day.
- Perform a walk through to make sure equipment is off at the end of the day.
- Production should be stopped 30 minutes prior to shut down for cleaning.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring valid identification for the I-9 process.
Our office is located at:
Automation Personnel Services
5939 South Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28217
Equal Opportunity Employer
Concrete Mixer Driver
Concrete Mixer Driver
Canon City & Pueblo Locations
Requirements of the job:Responsible for the proper mixing, slump and delivery of concrete from the batch plants to various customers. Must be able to perform general truck maintenance and keep truck clean. Must be able to labor around plant and lift up to 100 lbs. on a regularly basis.
- Must have a current Colorado CDL Class B license minimum
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to insurance purposes
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean driving record / Current DOT medical card
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be a self-motivated team player with ability to work safely alone and with co-workers
- Excellent communications skills, team player, and the ability to work well with co-workers at all levels of the organization
- Willing to work various hours including weekends & overtime
- Work outside in varying weather conditions
- Must be able to read a map
Wages: Depends on experience and performance.
Applications/Resume may be faxed or emailed addressed to:
Attn: John Young
719-275-8897 – Fax
719-429-1442 - Mobile
Fremont Paving and Redi Mix is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
ABOUT TEENY FOODS: Teeny Foods is a frozen food manufacturer located on the outskirts of Portland, Oregon, near the city of Gresham. We have been a family owned and operated producer of a variety of baked, frozen handheld entrees for over 54 years. We have experienced double digit growth for the past several years through innovation, automation and utilizing today’s leading technology in the food manufacturing industry. We currently bake, package and store all our frozen products on site. We are looking for stellar new employees who are committed to joining our team and working in a steady, fast-paced environment. You can learn more about Teeny Foods at www.teenyfoods.com. What We offer:
Competitive Wages + 401K plan
Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off (PTO)
A variety of other benefits If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to meet you! Selected candidates will have employment eligibility verified through the E-Verify program as well as be required to pass a Drug screen and a criminal background investigation. Applicants should submit a Resume and Cover Letter detailing how they meet the specific job requirements, including highlighting previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing plant (preferably food production). Currently we are recruiting for a Mixer Assistant on the Day shift (5:00 am
- 1:00 pm). Candidates selected will also be responsible for working in the Production area as needed. Applicants should highlight any previous experience as a Mixer or Mixer Assistant in a food service production plant, and provide detailed information on how they meet specific requirements listed in order to be considered for this position. Candidates must submit a current resume. Duties
Responsible for setting up the mixing area involving gathering ingredients and starting a mix sheet at the beginning of each shift.
Ensure hopper is full of dough.
Responsible for cleaning the entire mixing area.
Responsible for programming the bulk flour and water systems.
Ensure mixes come out one after the other with no interruption. Just as importantly, the mixes must have consistent quality. Texture, temperature, and tensile strength must not vary from mix to mix. If they do vary, the entire operation down line from the mixing area is affected in an adverse manner. The mixer communicates with the line operator to be sure mixes are excellent. Uninterrupted consistent quality is the first goal of the mixer. Requirements
SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT: The Mixer Assistant is required to pick up and move or dump 8-12 bags of ingredients weighing up to 50 lbs. every hour depending on what product is running. Applicants must meet this requirement to be considered for the Assistant Mixer position.
High School Diploma or GED, or applicant working towards completion of either, is preferred but not required.
Strong work ethic, including the ability to report to work on time for scheduled shifts.
Must have an excellent attendance record.
Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be able to read and comprehend Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to follow safety rules.
Ability to accurately record data.
Team player willing to perform additional duties as required.
Ability to strictly adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
1 year of mixing experience in a food production plant is preferred Benefits Medical, dental, and vision benefits will be offered after 90 days of continuous full-time employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) will be front loaded on the 91st day of employment. 401K plan with up to 4% matching contributions, holiday pay and profit sharing will be available to candidate selected following completion of one full year of continuous full-time employment. Pay Rate: $14.00 PH. Pay increases will be provided following successful completion of all training required. Work Schedule: Day shift from 5:00 am
- 1:00 pm.
Concrete Mixer Truck Driver - Wilmington, NC
Job Description: S&W; Ready Mix, Titan America is currently seeking Ready Mix Concrete Truck Drivers for the Ready Mix Concrete Plant in Wilmington, NC. This position is responsible for safe and efficient commercial vehicle operations. Job Responsibilities Include:
Safely operate truck in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and company regulations.
Efficiently load and deliver perishable product to customer striving to provide quality and good customer service.
Follow procedures to ensure truck is safe to operate. When not performing driving duties assist with plant maintenance, cleanup and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Complete required pre and post trip inspections reporting necessary maintenance as required.
Operate truck to receive load, evaluate slump and drive to job site. Safely maneuver truck on job site, attach chutes to discharge material, clean truck to minimize concrete buildup.
Complete all forms, tickets and required paperwork in a timely manner.
Keep inside and outside of truck clean.
Communicate with dispatch, maintenance and plant management to facilitate the flow of information required to provide good customer service.
Communicate with customers, co-workers, and general public professionally and respectfully.
Ready-mix industry knowledge or related industry a plus. Required Skills
Valid Class B CDL and ability to maintain a clean driving record.
Ability to display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and customers at all times.
Ability to work outdoors with exposure to extreme heat and cold and other outdoor environmental conditions.
Ability to operate equipment, tools and controls, perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists and feet, frequent reaching, climbing (up and down the truck several times a day), stooping, kneeling, crouching, sitting and lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and OT.
Ability to pass pre-employment processes including criminal background check, DOT physical, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle Report.
Ability to wear and use required Personal Protective Equipment. Tracking Code: 2017-AR158 Job Location: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Mixer Drivers Class A & B CDL
Class A & B Truck Drivers - Knight's Redi-Mix needs YOU! Business is booming, and we're expanding our fleet of Redi-Mix trucks. Experience as a mixer truck operator is preferred but training is available for current CDL holders. We are a family-owned business with over 45 years invested in the local economy.
- Valid Class A or B license
- Good Driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current Medical Card holder
- Flexible with availability
- Work well with others
- Competitive Wages
- Guaranteed Minimum Hours
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of new and refurbished trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Interested? Apply in person at 480 Hodge Rd., Summerville, SC 29484 (Building #5 - look for the grey "K" on the front) between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please bring a current copy of your 10-year MVR, as well as names, full addresses and phone numbers for all previous employers. All finalists will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.
Recipe for Success: Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation! Operates mixing machinery to combine ingredients to produce a finished product.
Adds and mixes ingredients to produce a finished product according to company recipes.
Observes and monitors equipment to ensure safe operation.
Operates mixing machine according to the company guidelines.
Pulls product from freezer to be used in production.
Prepares and sanitizes workstation and equipment.
Records product lot numbers in log book.
Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
Experience operating machinery is required. Food industry experience is preferred.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
English/Spanish bilingual is a plus. Working Conditions
Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with items in excess of 50 lbs is required.
Requires walking and standing for long periods of time.
Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling. Great Benefits: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few! ID: 2017-1897 External Company Name: Reser's Fine Foods, Inc. External Company URL: www.resers.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!