Almond Paste Molder Job Description Sample
Molder Operator: Full -Time
A wholesale building materials distribution company is seeking qualified candidates for their mill. We are looking for molder operators and other machine operators.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience running milling machines.
- Experience running molder
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs and move product.
- Machine operating/ warehouse experience.
- Must have good work ethics.
- Must be reliable.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Operating machines to complete daily orders.
- Handle paperwork for orders.
- Operate warehouse power equipment to include forklift, hydraulic jack, etc. for performance of duties.
- Previous machine experience.
- Experience operating warehouse machinery.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
- Current forklift certification
High School Diploma/ GED
INTERESTED? APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!!!!
CEDAR CREEK LLC 2405 E. Beltline Rd. Carrollton, TX 75006
Nearly four decades and many branches later, we still operate by this simple business plan. Our founders work together each day with several hundred outstanding employees to assure that everything Cedar Creek does supports our pledge to be the very best supplier to our customers.
We believe that our great people are the key to our company's success. Aggressive growth has created opportunities across Cedar Creek's expanding footprint. Consequently, we are looking for the very best people in our industry to help staff and grow our new and existing distribution centers across the country.
Molder / Assembler
- Team Members have an overall responsibility for pulling plastic parts off a press, trimming excess flash off parts, and assembling plastic components while assuring that all parts meet quality specifications.
- Immediately inform the Group/Team Leader or Production Manager of any visual and/or physical defects in production pieces that appear at your workstation
- Trim pieces without creating any defects. Perform additional trimming of flash to enable a part to meet customer standard and requirements.
- Record information on scrap sheets and/or downtime sheets regarding scrap parts and information about machine, equipment, and fixture.
- Assembly parts according to standardized work instructions
· Sets up and operates high temperature (up to 750 o) ovens to cure lined valves and parts.
· Sets up and operates extruder machines for the forming of plastic (TFE and PTFE) linings.
· Trims valve linings and parts for accurate fit.
· Performs routine assembly of standard valves.
· Selects and assembles proper molds using hand and pneumatic tools.
· Disassembles molds and extracts finished plugs and valves. Cleans molds.
· Hand carries extremely hot molds, valves and parts using heat-resistant gloves.
· Operates a drill press for drilling holes and cutting out parts.
· Prepares plastic (PTFE, TFE) material by pouring or combining raw ingredients into a processing blender.
· Inserts trays of plastic parts into an oven for curing and operates oven.
· Participates actively in Operational Excellence and Quality processes including project team involvement, problem solving, and recommending solutions to enhance and improve the quality of departmental and/or company-wide business activities.
· Operates powder coating system.
· Performs other work as assigned.
· Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools.
· Ability to wear respirator.
· Ability to use basic mathematics.
· Ability to read gauges.
· Ability to carry heavy,hot objects.
· Ability to work from written and verbal instructions.
· Ability to sustain moderate physical effort, working with light to heavy weight materials. Lifting, bending, carrying and positioning are common and repetitious. Concentrated mental and visual attention in performing work to close tolerances is required. High degree of physical and mental dexterity and visual attention for sustained periods also required.
· One year or more experience processing lined products and auxiliary parts.
· High school education
ASSIGNMENT IS APPROX. 2-3 MONTHS POSSIBLY LONGER
Crane is committed to the highest standards of business conduct. Within that framework, our objective is to grow Economic Value Added (EVA) by continuing to transition to a more integrated operating company. We strive to create value for all our stakeholders with a highly disciplined approach to materially strengthening our businesses through successful implementation of the Crane Business System, through strategic linkages among our businesses, and through utilization of strong free cash flow for strategic acquisitions.
Plastic Injection Molder
A national manufacturer of plastic injection molded parts has an immediate opening for a Plastic Injection Molder to join their Manchester, NH based facility.
- Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and quality of an assigned section of machines or department.
- Check the daily department schedules for any changes, repairs, special instructions, or other tasks.
- Sets and monitors machine contrast, mixture machine blender, regulates temperatures, volume of plastics, and monitors pressure and time.
- Maintains all machines as per control standards, and ensures that the monitor, plug, cycle sheets and any other documentation are updated and accurate.
- Ensures that quality of products meet or exceed the standards.
- Investigates, repairs or plugs off any quality defects, cleans system of any defective parts and re-qualifies the process for accepted production.
- Perform color, material, board shots, and repair shots as per schedule. Checks the machines, mold, and auxiliary equipment to maintain proper running condition and submits a maintenance work ticket as needed. Controls all waste, scrap, and regrind. Keeps machines and department in a clean and safe condition.
- Communicates with out-going shift personnel for any problems or assignments to be completed.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. Technical school and/or appropriate on the job training.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics, use measuring devices and hand/power tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read/write English.
This position includes a 5-day work week plus mandatory overtime. There is a competitive hourly wage, bonus potential, and a very good benefits package available.
Job Details :
Hours 7am-7pm Day shift Rotating Shifts Nights also 7pm-7am.
- Good Level Of English
- No Resume
- Interview / Orientation
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE NOW !!!
Estamos localizados en 25 Mohawk Drive en Leominster MA 01453
Lyneer Staffing Solutions cuenta con una rica historia de trabajo para proporcionar soluciones de fuerza laboral de mutuo beneficio . Lo que comenz como una pequea empresa personal en Nueva Jersey hace casi 20 anos ha crecido enormemente a lo largo de los anos astas llegar a ser una empresa de personal y reclutamiento a nivel nacional, as como un recurso de confianza para cientos de buscadores de empleo y empleadores por igual.
Hire Dynamics is currently hiring for temp to hire opportunities with an excellent client in Spartanburg, SC.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Plastic/rubber injection molding experience
- Previous experience as a machine operator
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of plastics/rubber
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Injection Molder (Encapsulation)
· Troubleshoots and monitors injection molding machines
· Cleans and maintain molds while in production
· Inspects molded parts by gauging and visual inspection
· Manage automated assembly equipment
· Other jobs as required by supervisor
· Able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and Set Up Sheets
· Must be able to read part drawings
· Must have a basic mechanical aptitude
· Two years of experience in Plastic Injection Molding
Magnet-Schultz of America offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life, STD and LTD insurances and 401k Retirement Plan with Employer match.
Actual pay determined based on experience at interview
Second Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
The Advanced engineering and design capability of Magnet-Schultz has allowed Magnet-Schultz to participate in highly custom, highly sophisticated, designs and sub-assemblies. By providing smaller size, higher force, or long life designs, our customer’s end-products typically outperform the competition.
Quality is the most important attribute customers have come to expect from Magnet- Schultz. Magnet-Schultz has never lost sight of this and is committed to providing Superior Total Quality. In July 1996 the parent company in Germany, with more than 1200 employees, achieved ISO 9001 certification. The U.S. operation, with more than 150 employees, became certified to ISO 9001 in March 2000.
Process Engineer - RJG Master Molder I/Injection Molding/Manufacturing
Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Process Engineer. This position is located in the Miami, Florida area.
This Process Engineer needs to possess a RJG Master Molder 1 Certification with experience using RJG E-Dart Hardware and Software. The Process Engineer should have a very strong background in plastic components and injection molding manufacturing processes. This role comes with a salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70k to $90k.
Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer Visually inspect injection molding machine, including
E3 Blow Molder Process Tech II
Braun Medical has become a leading full-line supplier of healthcare products and services in the U.S.
The company is committed to delivering innovative products and services with unmatched quality, superior technology, and cost-effectiveness, while maintaining environmental responsibility. Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Braun employs over 4,500 people in the USA. B.
Braun Medical Inc. began its operations in the USA in 1957. Initially, the company manufactured and sold disposable plastic syringes.
During the 1980s and early 1990s, the company undertook several expansions and enlarged its product line of disposable medical devices. With the acquisition of McGaw, Inc. in 1997, including Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc. (CAPS®), B.
Braun dramatically broadened its product lines and services to U.S. customers.
U.S. Facilities and Operations: Supporting product sales are a network of nationwide marketing and manufacturing locations.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, is home to the U.S. Corporate Headquarters along with the marketing offices of the Hospital, Outpatient Markets (OPM), Renal Therapies, Vascular Interventional, International, and OEM Divisions. Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc.(CAPS®) is also managed from this location.
The nearby Allentown, Pennsylvania, facility manufactures Needle-free products, IV Safety Catheters, Anesthesia Systems, Introducers, Pharmacy Admixture products. Vascular products including Right Heart Catheters and Interventional Accessories are also manufactured in Allentown. The Irvine, California facility produces IV Solutions, Basic and Specialty Nutrition, Drug Delivery, and BTC products.
Infusion Pump Systems are manufactured in Carrollton, Texas and IV administration and IV and Irrigation sets are produced in the Dominican Republic. Responsibilities
The Blow Molder Process Technicians in the E3 Business Unit will have a primary focus on the Blow Molding equipment and its supporting equipment and will also be cross trained to operate other equipment in the area.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties Set up, process, clean and operate Blow Molder and Filler equipment and their respective support equipment utilizing the Production Unit and /or HMI. Cross train and operate additional machine centers in the E3 department as needed. Monitor and maintain uptime, performance, and exceptions utilizing the Packaging Unit Controller (PUC) and Manufacturing Execution System (MES). Adjust machine settings to regulate speeds, pressures, temperatures, and flow of materials.
Monitor machine operations (lights and gauges) to detect malfunctions and troubleshoot problems so to perform simple repairs and/or correct defect issues when needed. (i.e. bad port, flash not fully removed wall distribution not uniform.) Troubleshoot the entire system for loss of flow on the production line and assist in determining root cause and analyses (RCA). Clear jams and remove defective or substandard materials or products. Record and maintain production data. Send product samples to laboratories for analysis.
Examine, measure, and weigh materials or products to verify conformance to standards, using measuring devices such as templates, micrometers, or scales. Utilize lean tools (Suggestion, 6S, DMAIC, PDCA, etc.) to improve or maintain the effectiveness of operation. Recommend changes to operating procedure to improve quality and efficiency.
Utilize SAP and MES to process all orders and confirmations. Utilize MES and PUC to address any and all prompts to include all Batch Record Recording (BRR), Cleaning Orders, Exceptions, and Critical Faults. Review Docs (EBR, BPMS) to keep up on production status and direction.
Maximize efficiency and utilization of resources for effective performance. Work with support groups (Plastics, Weigh/Mix, Warehouse, Quality Control, etc.) in regards to material supply and movements to include up and downstream processes. Assist Management in tracking production performance factor such as raw material usage, indirect costs, rejects and waste and in identifying areas needing improvement.
Under the direction of Management, train, instruct and guide employees in the proper operation and performance of job duties to assure that good manufacturing practices and standard production operating procedures are followed most effectively. Perform adjustments and minor repair of mechanical, systems on main and support equipment. Perform Operator Preventive Maintenance and maintain area in neat and orderly condition as specified by Shift Supervisor utilizing 6S.
Work in other areas and other duties as assigned. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills Extensive knowledge and experience with operations of automated systems. Thorough knowledge of Blow Molding Terminology.
Understanding of resin specifications and Blow Molding sequences and their interdependency. Be adaptable to identify process changes. Knowledge of basic computer programs (MS Excel, MS Word, etc.) Soft
Self Driven, Leadership / Mentorship, Accountable, High Level of Enthusiasm, Ability to work independently or in a team, Positive Attitude, Analytical Thinking, Good Communication. Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have a strong knowledge base of Statistical Process Controls. Job Training and Experience:
Three years experience with mechanical, hydraulics and/or automated systems. Experience with Statistical Process Control and computer based monitoring and control systems. Desired: Formal vocational or technical training.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B.
Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services. Other
Other Duties: The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work in a manufacturing environment and/or a clean room environment, exposed to moderate degree of noise at intervals throughout the shift (ear protection required). Highly automated mechanical equipment (safety glasses and safety shoes required). The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. SDL2017
Manufacturing experience helpful. Able to lift 50 lbs regularly throughout a 12-13 hour shift.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!