Alodize Machine Helper Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Alodize Machine Helper
Machine Helper 1716325
CRS is recruiting candidates for Machine Helper positions in the Duncan area. Temp-to-perm opportunity with room for advancement for the right candidates! Apply today in person or online.
*Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
*Willing to train motivated candidates.
*Solid work history and desire to expand skill set.
*High school diploma or equivalent.
$10/hr. Enjoy a pay increase once you go direct!
Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm
Apply with CRS in person Monday-Friday from 8am-11am/1pm-4pm at
337 Spartangreen Blvd.
Duncan, SC 29334
Or apply online now! Call 864-336-2405 for more info.
Press Helper Machine Operator
We have 5 Opening's Left hurry in to start working TODAY!
- Press Helper
- Pull Orders
- Prepare stations
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- No Experience Necessary but its a +
- Familiarity with Ruler Measurements
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Operator Helper (Amada Equipment)
Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production.
Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
Set all machine operation information such as speed, size and shape into machine before it begins running.
Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output.
Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
Strictly adhere to client job specification and ensure good quality work.
Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress.
Study blueprint from work layout to ensure accuracy in production task.
Ability to handle heavy equipment.
Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to multitask.
Good communication skills.
Have good knowledge of mechanical devices.
Rotomold Machine Helper
ROTOMOLD MACHINE HELPER - Hudson, OH
2nd and 3rd Shift Openings
Must be able to use impact wrench. Must be able to pull variously weighted products from molds using hands. Must be quality and safety conscious. Must be able to pull or lift a maximum of 80 pounds. Must be able to do high work with arms raised above head for at least 67% of shift. Must be able to stand continuously for a maximum of 94% of the shift. Proficiency testing may be given with minimum requirements established to be considered as a candidate for this job.
STEEL TOED BOOTS REQUIRED
- Dumps weighed powder into molds, and helps pull finished product out of molds. 30%
- May feed manufactured articles or parts onto conveyor or feed mechanisms. 15%
- Must be able to relieve Machine Operator and Powder Person during breaks, Lunch, vacations or absences. 15%
- May open or close mold covers using air powered impact wrench. 10%
- Must clean molds using vacuum cleaner, brushes, cleaning solvents or scrapers. 10%
- May scan articles for defects. 5%
- May break seals on roto-mold with gantry and hoist. 5%
- Housekeeping 5%
- Must communicate with supervisor, technical people and fellow rotomold personnel. 3%
- May transfer materials to production or storage areas using hand or power-truck. 2%
Works individually or in teams of two or more associates with minimal supervision. Rotomold Machine Helpers adhere to a specified work pace in order to achieve production standards. Attention to safety requirements is essential when working around machinery. The work environment is noisy and loud and hot. Rotomold Machine Helpers must communicate effectively with fellow team members, supervisors, and technicians to ensure coordinated efforts and product quality. The position requires the flexibility to rotate to different machines producing different products. Rotomold Machine Helpers must also be available to work different shifts, including weekend work.
THE ABOVE IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION. THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.Post a Job
Machine Shop Helper / Driver
Machine Shop Helper/Driver – North Brunswick, NJ (Job No. 2015-003)
We are seeking a full-time helper for our small, busy, growing machine shop in North Brunswick. Primary responsibilities will be:
· Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and other cleaning duties (including, at times, the bathroom)
· Emptying chips from the machines
· Collecting and disposing of garbage
· Organizing inventory on shelves
· Keeping shop as neat and orderly as possible
· Regular maintenance of the CNC machines (cleaning out each machine completely every few months)
· Assisting the machinists and machine operators with various tasks as necessary
· Making pickups and deliveries
· Possibly assisting with finishing parts
· Other miscellaneous assignments
This is a full-time position with hours approximately 8:30 – 5:00 each day (can be somewhat flexible with start and stop times). Subsidized health benefits are available. Overtime is possible but not required and not guaranteed.
This position would be ideal for someone without any experience that is looking to get into the machining industry. A candidate with enthusiasm, a willingness and ability to learn, and a strong work ethic can move up in this shop.
· Strong work ethic
· Someone who takes pride in his or her work, no matter what the task
· Good communication skills (employee will interact with customers and vendors)
· A willingness to “get dirty” (cleaning the shop and machines can be messy)
· Ability to understand and carry out instructions
· Ability to lift heavy items
· Legal authorization to work in the United States
· High school diploma or GED
· A valid driver’s license
· Clean driving record
Interested candidates should apply through ZipRecruiter.
Principals only. No third-party submissions or referrals. Recruiters, please do not apply to Atlantic Precision job postings. All submissions and applications received are the property of Atlantic Precision Technology.
Machine Helper / Material Handler
Plastic extrusion company seeks machine assistant to operate equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assisting operator of equipment
· Quality control
· Documentation of production & packaging
· Monitor all machines for safety, function & productivity
· Verify all production documentation are complete and
· QC all material to meet manufacturing/quality specifications
· Ability to operate machinery & understand basic mechanical knowledge of machinery
· Ability to read and understand documents such as safety manual, operating &maintenance instructions, procedure manuals
· Ability to lift 55lbs
· Good verbal & written communication skills
· Must be able to work day, swing, graveyard
· Availability to work weekends is a must
· Availability for overtime
Forklift certification helpful
*This is a full time position. Benefits after evaluation period is completed. Salary based on experience, range $13-$16
Email resume to: email@example.com
Machine Operator Helper
A sheet metal facility is in need of one associate to support the machine operator.
The ideal candidate will be feeding sheet metal onto the conveyer for processing.
Load and unload items from machines, carts and conveyers.
Must be able to use tape measure and have good communication with machine operator.
This is an ideal position for someone who wants to advance and is looking for a career home.
PTO, Vacation time, medical benefits, 401k and weekly bonuses upon hire date.
Machine Shop Helper
Machine Shop Helper
6:00 am to 2:30 pm
City of Industry, CA
- Metal manufacturer/distributor seeking full time employees to assist in foundry.
- Assist machine operator remove machine parts
- Stack and bundle machined parts
- Count, sort and inspect machined parts
- Push/pull industrial carts
- Label/palletize and shrink wrap pallets
- Push/pull pallets with manual/electric pallet jack
- Assist machine operator in mounting product
- Maintain clean work area/station free of hazards
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Machine Shop Helper
Machine Shop Helper
LOCATION: Irvine, CA.
SHIFT: 1st shift 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
PAY: $13.00 - $14.00 DOE
Haas or similar machining center tending a plus
General machine operation
Metal cutting with chop saw
Washing and wrapping parts
Helper - Machine Operations (1094-614)
Position Summary: This is an individual contributor role working on the manufacturing floor to aid machine assembly mechanics and electricians efficiently build machine tools.
Successful candidates for this role must be self-directed with the ability to recognize, prioritize, and drive to resolution tactical issues which may impact the progress of machine builds. Daily activities include basic material movement, verification of transactions with the SAP ERP system, and following up with production control, supply chain, quality and engineering personnel to remove roadblocks from assembly execution. Job Responsibilities:
Daily Tasks: Movement of non-conforming material from production bays to non-conforming material location by hand-carry and/or pallet jack. Movement of production material from production bays to outgoing area(s), ensuring accuracy of documentation and facilitate communication with material handlers.
Collection, organization, and identification of machine assembly and qualification tooling/fixturing from production bays (point of use) to storage location. Ensure accuracy of check-in/check-out data and maintain '5-S' state of fixturing. Movement of unused material ("MRS") from production bays to centralized MRS location, performing MRS disposition according to established criteria, executing SAP inventory transactions as needed, and provide material.
Job tasks may, at times, be highly repetitive and tactical in nature – requiring the ability to maintain focus and productivity throughout the shift. Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities): Familiarity with electrical and mechanical components and associated manufacturing processes (electrical assembly, basic machining) Experience with material-related screens and transactions with an SAP ERP system. Critical thinking and problem-solving.
Preferred Education/Training/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent Experience in manufacturing environment/shop floor Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Outlook Internet Travel Requirements:
No travel required MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job in a manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Employees are required to use proper lift assistance for any objects over 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in a manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts; wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees are required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their manager or supervisor. DISCLAIMER The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed and is not an all inclusive summary of job duties and responsibilities.
The omission of specific statements or duties and responsibilities does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the Company as the needs of the Company and requirements of the job change. Gleason is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to age, disability, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, victim of domestic violence status, arrest or conviction record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Posted by StartWire
Post a Job