Alodize Machine Helper Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Alodize Machine Helper
Rotomold Machine Helper
ROTOMOLD MACHINE HELPER - Hudson, OH
2nd and 3rd Shift Openings
Must be able to use impact wrench. Must be able to pull variously weighted products from molds using hands. Must be quality and safety conscious. Must be able to pull or lift a maximum of 80 pounds. Must be able to do high work with arms raised above head for at least 67% of shift. Must be able to stand continuously for a maximum of 94% of the shift. Proficiency testing may be given with minimum requirements established to be considered as a candidate for this job. STEEL TOED BOOTS REQUIRED
- Dumps weighed powder into molds, and helps pull finished product out of molds. 30%
- May feed manufactured articles or parts onto conveyor or feed mechanisms. 15%
- Must be able to relieve Machine Operator and Powder Person during breaks, Lunch, vacations or absences. 15%
- May open or close mold covers using air powered impact wrench. 10%
- Must clean molds using vacuum cleaner, brushes, cleaning solvents or scrapers. 10%
- May scan articles for defects. 5%
- May break seals on roto-mold with gantry and hoist. 5%
- Housekeeping 5%
- Must communicate with supervisor, technical people and fellow rotomold personnel. 3%
- May transfer materials to production or storage areas using hand or power-truck. 2%
Works individually or in teams of two or more associates with minimal supervision. Rotomold Machine Helpers adhere to a specified work pace in order to achieve production standards. Attention to safety requirements is essential when working around machinery. The work environment is noisy and loud and hot. Rotomold Machine Helpers must communicate effectively with fellow team members, supervisors, and technicians to ensure coordinated efforts and product quality. The position requires the flexibility to rotate to different machines producing different products. Rotomold Machine Helpers must also be available to work different shifts, including weekend work.
*THE ABOVE IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION. THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.*
An Equal Opportunity EmployerUse this job description
General Labor/ Machine Operator Helper
Currently Hiring for:Warehouse General Labor Workersmachinist helperloading unloadingmachine operator40 hours plus over time if needed Shift Available : 2nd shift 3:30- 12pm Sunday- Thursday Requirements : Perfect attendance its a must!!!Must be flexible and have own transportation
Willing to work weekends & overtime
Must be at least 18 or older
Must have recent work experience
Must provide with proper documentation for I'9 purpose
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Diversity Business Solutions is a certified minority owned company, with two decades of combined staffing experienced. The company was founded with one goal in mind-and that is to allow our client to focus on their business while we handle all their staffing needs.
Use this job description
Machine Operator / Helper
How about working with challenging tasks in a respectful and friendly working environment, developing world leading solutions, and being part of a global yet tight-knit network of 12,000 colleagues in 50 countries?
This is Metso.
Job posting end date: 04/21/2017
Machine Operator/Helper 1
This position operates machinery at Metso's Warrenton Plant in support of the Services Business Line (SBL), including screen media and other materials.
Qualifications and Experience
High School Diploma or GED.
Demonstrated experience for at least 6 months within the past three (3) years.
Strong work and safety history.
Ability to lift up to 100 pounds without mechanical assistance.
History of excellent attendance and punctuality.
Skills and Abilities
Ability to follow instructions given by Supervisor and/or Production Lead.
Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Willing and able to stand for several hours at time.
Willing and able to work in wet and extreme hot and cold conditions.
Ability to withstand exposure to all physical and chemical elements of the processing environment.
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
Manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Be self directed and motivated.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and climb or balance, including long periods of standing during recruitment/job fairs. Movement through shops and field environments.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Visual acuity is required to read and produce accurate materials.
Metso is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries. We help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability by using our unique knowledge, experienced people and innovative solutions to build new, sustainable ways of growing together.
Our products range from mining and aggregates processing equipment and systems to industrial valves and controls. Our customers are supported by a broad scope of services and a global network of over 80 service centers and about 6,400 services professionals. Metso has an uncompromising attitude towards safety.
Metso is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Finland, and had net sales of about EUR 2.9 billion in 2015. Metso employs over 12,000 persons in more than 50 countries. Expect results.
www.metso.com , www.twitter.com/metsogroup
Use this job description
To apply for this position, use the "APPLY NOW" link to access our website. Then select option 3 and search by keyword OKC. POSITION TITLE: MACHINE HELPERREPORTS TO: CONVERTING SUPERVISOR SUMMARYResponsible for all activities associated with helping operators on all presses including setup, operation, cleanup, and recommending improvements to operations. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESSet-up slotting, feed, and die cut sections on machine accurately in accordance with proper setup techniques.Assist operator in other duties.Monitor board quality, including - loose liner, warp, dimensions, caliper, and any other defects. Report any quality problems to the operator and sort as necessary to keep the machine running.Work at pace set by the machine operator.Cross-train on other machines as necessary.Be willing to move up the line of progression to operator regardless of shift.Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner.Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs. Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.Helps operators adhere to production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals. Reports any unusual scheduling issues to Supervisor.Additional duties may be assigned by management. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or GED.Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:Prior work experience in the corrugated industry6 months' experience as a Flexo or DieCut Helper6 months' experience in the Press and Finishing Departments LANGUAGE SKILLSAble to read and follow instructions on factory masters. MATHEMATICAL SKILLSAble to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate. Able to apply concepts of high school math. REASONING ABILITYAbility to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form. Ability to deal with problems involving one or more concrete variables in standardized situations. TECHNICAL SKILLSThe individual must have a working knowledge of the following:Equipment design and capabilities that can be translated into efficient operation.Product layouts and production specifications.Product quality specifications.Quality standards. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSMay be required to maintain a current Lift Truck Operator License. PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Pratt Industries is America's 5th largest paper and packaging company with more than 5,500 highly skilled green collar employees dedicated to the environment and sustainability. Pratt Industries is one of the largest corrugated packaging companies in America, with sophisticated manufacturing facilities in more than twenty states. The company operates four of the most modern, cost effective paper mills in the country, as well as a series of sheet and box plants strategically placed throughout the United States offering a wide range of creative packaging solutions. Pratt Industries is committed to recycling and the environment by harvesting the urban forest.
Pratt Industries offers competitive compensation plans with incentive opportunities, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, All State, Pre-Paid Legal, and 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Use this job description
Superior Group, Inc. is seeking Machine Helpers - Priniting Department in Cheektowaga. We have openings on all shifts.
Candidates will work with Operators to keep Print Presses, Laminators, Slitters functioning while adhering to Customer requirements. Other roles include Mounting and Ink Technician. Duties include but are not limited to:
Tightening print shafts
Measuring & Pouring solvents and inks
Lift or exert force to move more than 100 pounds, using devices if necessary. Overall level of physical activity is heavy; stands most of the time; lifts objects and/or moves body frequently.
Performing visual inspections and checks work tear sheets
Follows safety protocols & maintains work areas to established policy's and procedures.
Communicate with team to identify and resolve Troubleshooting and Cost Control issues.
Being a positive contributor to the team, self motivated, dependable, and interacts with dignity and respect towards coworkers.
$11/hr. & OT may be required. Temp-Hire. Apply Today; Work tomorrow!!
Pre-employment testing is required.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have a GED or High School diploma
- Must have at least 6 months of recent related work experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Prior Press Operation experience preferred
- Basic Ruler Reading skills testing
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Use this job description
Do you love challenging, hands-on work that lets you learn about, operate, repair and maintain machines? Do you enjoy active work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on manufacturing processes? If so, we think our team would be a great fit for you! In the position of machine operator, you will play a crucial role in maintaining client partnerships, ensuring customer satisfaction with our products and helping our company meet its production targets. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a diverse array of machines and become part of a knowledgeable and supportive team. This position offers plenty of opportunities for you to grow within an industry-leading company.
- Learn, understand and follow company requirements for employee safety, product quality and productivity.
- Become aware of potential workplace hazards such as broken or malfunctioning machines and strive to ensure safety of self and others by reporting any hazards immediately.
- Communicate clearly with teammates and supervisors regarding all aspects of the job. Report problems that arise with machines, materials or personnel. Offer solutions where possible within the scope of the duties of the job. Provide complete, accurate documentation when required.
- Learn and uphold company standards to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and optimize work efficiency. Strive to achieve company-specified production targets.
- Keep workspace clean and organized to maximize safety and productivity. Offer suggestions for workspace improvement if needed.
- Operate diverse machines related to the manufacturing process.
- Stay up to date on and closely observe assembly and maintenance instructions. Be proactive about acquiring and maintaining any necessary certifications required for the position.
- Inspect equipment, perform maintenance and repairs, and recommend and follow up on machine adjustments to improve performance.
- Strong commitment and ability to follow safety rules and procedures and utilize safety equipment
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, and lift or push weights up to 50 pounds
- Flexibility in terms of shift scheduling, including scheduling for overtime and holiday shifts
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Virtual Machine Distribution Operations Specialist
EDC is actively seeking a proven leader and creative problem solver interested in working alongside a key client providing technical leadership on a cloud project. Through innovative technical and managerial approaches, you will help your client modernize and consolidate their legacy architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a Senior/Lead skill level
- Minimum education level of MA/MS
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Must have a BA/BS with 12+ years of experience to substitute minimum education level
- Knowledge and ability to review, develop, modify, test procedures and systems requirements to book requirements directly supporting DoD Enterprise infrastructure and info structure IT goals and projects
- Ability to train internal and external customers regarding procedures/processes and software applications
- Experience of conducting internal audits and development/review of corrective action plans
- Ability to negotiate supplier agreements and service contracts
- Knowledge of capital procurement processes
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities as the lead on process improvement teams
- Ability to coordinate workflow and material movement to meet program and customer delivery requirements
Candidates must have a minimum Secret clearance to be considered for this position.
About EDC Consulting
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a leading small business provider of enterprise solutions and strategic business support to the Federal Government. With more than 150 employees and over 100 client engagements, EDC has extensive experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex business systems and software solutions for a wide range of Department of Defense, civilian Federal, state and local and commercial entities. EDC is an Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP PartnerEdge Partner, and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation. EDC Consulting was recognized in Washington Technology Magazine’s “Fast 50” list of Washington DC’s fastest growing companies and has consistently been named to Inc. 500 magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest growing privately held companies.
Visit EDC Consulting on the web at www.edcconsulting.com.
Use this job description
Machine Press Operator
Full time- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
To Apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Manufacturing Company located in Broomall, PA, has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Press Operator.
This position supports the production line.
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines.
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping
- Clear equipment jams
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment
- Maintain and support equipment
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documented in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately
- Participates in all job related safety training
- Able to communicate, write and read English
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to take and follow directions
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain good safety record
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) not required but preferred
Experience working in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
Experience working as a machine operator
Experience working in a warehouse
Use this job description
Animal Care Helper
We are guided by our basic core values: integrity and professionalism, passion for work, and essential modesty. This ?essential modesty? is the heart of who Establish is. It means we have the competence and determination to lead and steer projects, but we never underestimate the importance of listening to our clients and making sure we understand one another.
- Must be able to handle dogs of all sizes and cats
- Must enjoy working with both people and pets
- Must have the stamina to walk energetic dogs as well as ensure our pet resort looks inviting and clean
- Must have a flexible work schedule where you can work during the week, as well as, on the weekends and holiday time frames.
- Must be able to follow directions and comply with processes and procedures
- Must have a keen sense of observation when observing the pets
- CAN NOT BE ALLERGIC TO DOGS OR CATS
- CSRs: Must be able to multi-task and handle large phone call volumes and walk in tours
- CSRs: Must have a positive, upbeat phone voice and personality
We will serve our clients with honesty, integrity, competence, and objectivity.
We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client?s permission.
We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves or our firms.
We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor?s permission.
Use this job description
2Nd Shift (Evening Shift) - Machine Operator Level 2
4:00 pm – 2:00 am Mon. – Thurs.
Flexibility with hours required, as work during other hours/shifts may be needed during peak seasons.
Make ready, operate, maintain, and ability to trouble shoot bindery equipment which includes; laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other miscellaneous book binding equipment
Ensure labor is used efficiently
Ensure product meets the quality standards
Ensure associates maintain safety and OSHA standards
Perform routine and preventive maintenance of bindery equipment
Timely execution of assigned tasks
Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
Interact closely with other departments outside of bindery (digital press/ warehouse/ shipping/ Tech support)
Drive continuous improvement
Any other project as assigned by management
Able to make ready, operate, and trouble shoot bindery equipment— laminator, UV coater, cutter, folder, mail inserter, inkjet equipment, perfect binder, case maker, and other misc book binding equipment.
3+ years job related production experience
Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
Communicate effectively both internally and externally; i.e. check email, meetings, interaction
Leadership and team building skills
Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to multitask and set priorities
Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
WorkKeys Assessment TestingEducation:
High school or vocational/technical school diploma or certificate.
Additional courses in print production, operations, or similar functional areas.
Courses in chemistry, electronics, color theory, are desired
Use this job description