Alodize Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Alodize Machine Operator
Machine Operator / Fabrication Machine Operator
Plastics Manufacturing company is currently searching for a hard working, enthusiastic, quality minded person to join our team.
Primary job description: General Fabrication/Machine Operator
Duties of the position may include :
1. Die cutting, radius cornering, grommet application, etc...
2. Trimming/cleaning/packaging of various products.
3. Inventory maintenance of related supplies.
4. Operating of related machinery.
Ideal candidate should be detail orientated, have good manual dexterity, able to multitask, and remain focused. Candidate must read and write English, have good penmanship, be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, and able to lift and carry 50lbs.
This is an entry level position. We will train the right self motivated, quality-minded candidate.
RELIABLITY IS A MUST!
Benefits: Weekends off, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, Medical/Dental/Vision after 90 days and matching 401(k) plan.
Please respond with resume & job history
Machine Operator, Wheelabrator Machine Operator
Machine Operator, Wheelabrator Machine Operator – Auto component manufacturer seeks 5Machine Operators / Wheelabrator Operators to work in Savanna, IL.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $13 an hour. Plus, you will be eligible for a benefits package upon direct hire by the company! The facility has an employee lunchroom that has a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines for your use.
To be considered, you should have a high school diploma or a GED and:
· Have prior wheelabrator operating experience.
· Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
· Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
If you are a skilled machine operator looking for a wonderful career opportunity at an established firm, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information, to:
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, call:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Operator And Assistant Operator Positions - All Shifts
Sealed Air, a Fortune 500 Company and inventor of Bubble Wrap, is looking for career minded individuals to fill machine operator positions on all shift. If you have worked in a manufacturing environment, Sealed Air is the place to hone your expertise and further develop your career. At Sealed Air, you will work with talented and creative professionals working in a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas. And you will be a part of a customer-obsessed team that makes the world feel, taste and work better. Whatever your interests, at Sealed Air, there is a special career that is right for you. Re-imagine a better future at Sealed Air.
· Principles: Support and model the company’s principles that are identified in Sealed Air’s Core Competencies that relate to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
· Ingenious Collaboration: Nurture a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas.
· Courageous Determination: Empower to do what it takes to deliver what we promised.
· Purposeful Innovation: Delight our customers with revolutionary solutions that make them win, and share in the value created.
· Uncompromising Ethics: Everyday, lead with a conscious commitment to always do the right thing.
· Quality: Focus on quality, including accuracy in the Production processes, always having an eye for detail and quality in everything that is done.
TYPICAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
· Understand and abide by all safety rules and regulations.
· Complete all required Quality inspections; perform all required testing and documentation.
· Comply with company standards with regard to housekeeping and 5S on machines and surrounding areas.
· Produce orders to schedule in order to satisfy customer needs and production requirements.
· Perform production execution of product labeling and production entry.
· Responsible for the safe operation of plastic extrusion equipment to produce Quality products.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance.
· Gain a working knowledge of all related equipment.
· Be responsible for the safe operation of equipment and perform duties of other team members as required during breaks and absences.
· Complete all required paperwork related to position.
· Operate cranes, forklift, and other related equipment.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must have knowledge of process equipment, tooling and procedures in order to set up, operate and maintain equipment/work area in a safe, productive manner.
· Basic math, reading, mechanical and analytical skills are required.
· High awareness towards safety and ability to analyze and solve production facility problems.
· Frequent standing, walking, bending.
· Pushing, pulling, lifting weights over 30 lbs.
· Eye/hand co-ordination.
Frequent overtime required
Salary commensurate with experience
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
CNC Operator / Cell Operator / Rod Cell / Machine Operator
Job Description Formsprag Clutch in Warren, MI is currently looking for a Cell Operator to operate a CNC Lathe, Mill and Saw operator.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Operate CNC Lathe, Mill and Saw
Operate Inducto Heat Treat machine if necessary
Perform in-process inspections using a variety of measuring equipment
Produce parts by interpreting and understanding blue print requirements
Perform specialty programming or set ups
Record labor and other production information on Hour by Hour sheets
Follows all safety and work rules.
Performs other duties as assigned. # Job Requirements * A High School diploma is required * 3 to 4 years of experience in a manufacturing precision machining environment
Knowledge of G&M; Codes and GD&T; * Proficient blue print reading skills
Ability to understand and follow work instructions
Past experience with manual turning/milling or drilling or CNC mill, lathe and drilling is required Employee Type: Full-Time Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 8/24/2017 Location: Warren, MI Job Type: Manufacturing
CNC Machine Operator - Experienced With Machine Setup
The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for the complete setup and operation of the assigned Weinig moulder, which is a piece of precision woodworking machinery designed to shape, plane, and groove a piece of lumber. The Operator must ensure that the quality of the linear wood mouldings/millwork produced meets quality standards and customer’s specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
• Setup Weinig moulders per job specifications within a working tolerance of five thousandths. Operate the moulder: process dimensioned lumber from the Rough Mill Department based off of a production work order issued to the shop floor and department's work order schedule.
• Regularly check the quality of the wood products coming off the moulder.
• Load, stack, and bundle architectural lineal wood mouldings produced off of the moulder to prepare for the next stage in the production process.
• Perform light maintenance and cleaning of moulders and related equipment when necessary, and surrounding work area.
• Operate in a safe and efficient manner per company policies and procedures.
• As required by the Supervisor or Team Lead, assist in the training of new staff.
• Suggest department and operational improvements that well enhance the operating efficient or product quality.
• 0-2 years experience with heavy machinery, precision machinery, and/or mechanical maintenance experience.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, manuals and safety procedures.
• Ability to read a tape measure and calipers.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Regular attendance and punctuality. Must be available to work mandatory overtime when required.
• Ability to work individually with little supervision and work well with others on a team.
• High attention to detail.
Machine Operator – Machine Shop Experience - 1St And 2Nd Shift
This is a 2nd shift Floater position, Over time you will learn to run different machines and advance in the company. You must have some experience and exposure to a machine ship.
A great cable manufacturing company in the city of Carson has an immediate need for Machine Operators. Three to four openings.
Contract to hire – With full Medical and Dental upon being hired by the company, after the evaluation period.
$12 to $14/hr start. D.O.E.
Job functions and requirements include:
· Cable machine operator to twists large wires
· Braider or Braiding machine operator
· Floaters (individual assists with multiple task on the floor, i.e., stripping wire, rewinding, QC, etc.)
· Eye for detail to ensure meet production demands
· Read blue prints, job orders/cards
· Follow instructions
· Able to meet deadlines
· Previous experience with cable machines is a huge plus.
· Operate and set up a plus
· Machine shop experiences required.
· Must own steel toed shoes.
Any 2nd shift job must be able to train on 1st shift, all training is conducted for 3-6 weeks on the first shift for all applicants must be able to the morning shift for the beginning of this job and then transition to the 2nd shift.
Express Employment Professionals * 22805 Hawthorne Blvd. * Torrance, CA 90505
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Machine Operator, Rough Mill Machine Operator
Machine Operator, Rough Mill Machine Operator – Furniture manufacturer seeks 4Rough Mill Machine Operators to setup and run various wood-working equipment including cut off saws, rip saws, molders, and planers at their facility in Red Lion, PA. You will be inspecting machined products throughout the machining process, completing related paperwork, and performing preventative maintenance on machines.
These are full-time, temp-to-direct hire positions paying up to $16 an hour, based on your experience. You will work the DAY shift, Monday - Friday from 6:30AM - 3:00PM.
To be considered as a Rough Mill Machine Operator, you must have at least 1 year of machine operating experience. Plus, you must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Speak and understand English.
- Be able to read and follow route sheets
- Be able to do basic math.
- Be able to use basic handheld measuring tools, including calipers.
If you are a detail-oriented and mechanically-inclined Machine Operator, then we want to hear from you NOW! Please send your resume OR work history and contact information.
Or, to schedule an immediate interview, please call:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Operator -- Drill Operator, Panel Saw Operator Or CNC
Salary Range From $15 - $22 per hour. Full Benefits and Profit Sharing Program. Experience with Wood a Plus.
We are looking for experienced Machine Operators. We need someone with experience on any or all of the following machines, Drill, Panel Saw, or CNC.
As a CNC Machine Operator at Laminate Works, you will produce parts by pulling up specific programs and running them on one of our many computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
In addition, as the primary operator of a specific machine, you will be responsible for daily cleaning and daily, weekly, and monthly routine machine maintenance. Be part of our promise to Delivery Quality Part On Time.
- Start up and shut down of machine.
- Load and unload parts on and off the machine.
- Pull up specific programs and run them on the machine.
- Select, calibrate, and secure cutting tools into machining aggregates and tool holders.
- Precisely place raw materials onto machine and ensure material is securely held down.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform daily cleaning and machine maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors, Engineers, and Production personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Rate based off of experience
Machine Operator - Mixer Operator
Production work in food manufacturing. Our client is on the northwest side of Grand Rapids right off the busline. Must be able to perform heavy lifting tasks throughout the shift. This is a physically demanding job. Positions involves opening bags of ingredients and dumping into machines.
Schedule: 11:50PM TO 8:00AM. Hours may vary.
*Running a machine
*Packing, line work
*Inspection of bakery products
*Industrial / manufacturing experience
*Must be able to lift up to 50-80 lbs.
*Able to comply with GMP policies
*Pre-employment drug screen and nationwide background check
Experience the Williamson Difference:
*Great Benefits (Health Insurance, Vacation Pay, 401k, Referral Bonus, Weekly Pay, Verizon Discount)
*Locally owned and operated
Celebrating 25 years in business
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
Post a Job
Mail Inserting Machine Operator (Light Industrial Machine Operator)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot and fix assigned machine when minor repairs are needed such as adjusting the timing, separating screws or suction cups, etc.
- Locates information on the work order such as the insert order, correct inserts, codes and postage.
- Verifies that all materials placed on the table are in the correct order by referring to work order.
- Verifies that the stamps being used are the correct class (non-profit, first class or standard) by referring to work order.
- Sets up the machine for each job by turning on and adjusting the equipment such as the hoppers, tracks, suction cups, arms, fingers, water brush and setting the misdetects and/or double detects.
- Activates the equipment by turning on the inserter and visually inspecting all equipment for any obvious problems (incorrect miss detect settings, meters, etc.) before running the job.
- Runs the job by pushing the start and safety buttons, adjusting the speed and filling the hoppers.
- Fills the hopper while the job is running by fanning or bending a hand full of component and places the correct component into the hoppers in the proper direction.
- Monitors the quality of the mail as it is being sorted and put into trays (facing the front) by fanning through the mail and checking quality such as barcodes, missing stamps and that the carrier is sealed properly.
- Verifies (before starting a metered job and after any changes) that the meter has the correct date (if required), slug, color of ink, that there is money on the meter, the postage amount is correct and once the job is running that the print quality is good.
- Takes the first completed piece of mail to Quality Control for verification of correct components, order, postage, direction and for approval to run the job.
- Completes the quality checklist form (located on the back of the production sheet) at the start of production, every 30 minutes thereafter, until the job is complete or shift has concluded by filling in all required information on the back of the production sheet.
- Fills out production sheets fully and correctly for each job by including information such as date, job number, shift, name, start and stop times, postage and production totals to be turned in at the end of each shift.
- Notifies the shift leader, supervisor and quality control in the event that there is a quality problem.
- Notifies the shift leader and maintenance in the event that the machine is not working properly.
- Sets aside counts and inputs the quantity of any spoiled mail that had been stamped or metered onto the production sheet and places it in the reclaim box at the end of each shift.
- Sets aside personalized replies and other insets that do not meet quality standards for the Quality Control team when running a job that is 100% mailing.
- Notifies the Material Handler when additional materials are needed.
- Works safely by keeping the area clean at all times and keeps the area free of any trip hazards.
- Fills out production reports that include information such as name, date, job number, activity codes, etc. that are to be turned in at the end of the shift.
- Consistently tracks postage usage and records correctly on production report.
- Inserts tray tags into the tray tag pockets located on the front of each tray.
- Reads and understands the tray breaks by checking information such as the lot or group, job number, drop and BMC.
- Sorts the mail as it comes off of the machine onto the belt by knowing the type of sortation for that tray ( ADC, AADC, NON-OCR, 3didgit, 5didgit, etc.) and by be competent with USPS regulations for barcodes and packaging requirements.
- Communicates with material handlers, quality control, team leaders, shift leaders, machine operators and maintenance.
- Works safely by following safety procedures for issues such as lock-out/ tag-out, trip hazards and moving parts.
- Provides suggestions to other operators and is willing to receive suggestions as well.
- Observes work that is being done to the machine by a mechanic that involves minor adjustments and repairs while asking questions that will allow for those adjustments and repairs to be made by the operator in the future.
- Has demonstrated the ability to train operator on inserters.
- Has demonstrated the ability to meet production demands while maintain a high level of quality.
- Displays a willingness to complete any tasks that will help the Mailshop, MAC and Qdmh meet its goals.
- Displays a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of down line process needs.
Innovairre leverages a scientific approach to marketing and fundraising, leveraging advanced data analytics and insights; progressive digital marketing; state-of-the-art CRM software; a proven creative and testing methodology; and leading capabilities in direct mail development, digital printing, and premium production.
-Pennsauken Township, NJ
-Mount Pleasant, IA
saddle sticher, rotary feeder, shuttle feeder, perfect binder, muller martini,kolbus,goss,burhs,inline,affixing,bb700,S1,S2, book binder, selective, binder, inkjet, match mail, personalization perfect match, xijet