Alterations Workroom Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Alterations Workroom Clerk
Ship Alteration Installation Team (Ait) Analyst
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in San Diego, CA. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 20 states and the District of Columbia. We need an Alteration Installation Team (AIT) Analyst ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
Security Clearance: * Active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
Experience Requirements: Required: * Post-Delivery background with a minimum of five years’ experience * LPD 17 Class and/or LHA 6 Class experience
Knowledge of the requirements for Final Contract Trials * USN or USMC shipboard experience Preferred: * Post-Delivery management team experience
Understanding of the shipboard eSOMS and eWAF systems to support AITs with the process
Education Requirements: * Bachelor degree
Other Requirements: * Significant travel required EOE/M/F/ Disability/Vet
VEVRAA Federal ContractorLocation: San Diego, CA Employment Type: Full time Req ID: 2368
Use this job description
The Alterations Associate is responsible all aspects of alterations. The Alterations Associate position is non-exempt.
* Ensure that merchandise is accompanied by a receipt or has sales ticket information and management approval for alteration
* Examine alteration ticket to ensure that all appropriate information is recorded, alteration information is recorded, and alteration fee has been paid. If information is missing, contact appropriate sales associate
* Alter garment as specified on alterations tag
* Produce quality work in accordance with Belk Stores Services Alterations Manual
* Ensure that garments are pressed, inspected, bagged and identified for customer pick-up
* Assist sales associates in measuring, fitting, marking, and tagging merchandise for alteration
* Cooperate with and be helpful to other associates and supervisors
* Express opinions and suggest improvements through appropriate channels
* Comply with store regulations and adjust to changes in systems and procedures.
* Assume responsibility and take initiative on the job
* Report problems with equipment to management as soon as difficulties are noticed
* Complete any and all other duties temporarily assigned to this position
* Follow all policies and procedures related to loss prevention
* Use safety equipment at all times in accordance with OSHA regulations
* Use time, equipment and supplies efficiently and prudently to ensure a minimum of waste
* Ensure that records are completed for all merchandise received from stock to be repaired
* Report all suspected theft and unusual activities according to the security guidelines for the store
* Observe security and safety regulations by keeping traffic aisles clear
* Attend all store meetings and training sessions as scheduled
* Maintain a neat and professional appearance in compliance with the current dress code
* Will agree to work in other areas or complete assigned duties as requested by my supervisor
* Assist in initial training of new associates when requested and assigned by my supervisor
Education & Requirements
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Read and Speak English
* Ability to read and adhere to all policy and procedure manuals
* Ability to operate a computer
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.
Use this job description
Project Manager - Repair And Alteration Of Government Facilities – Nyc, NY
Support CH2M’s facility projects for United States Postal Service in the New York City Metro area and have a hand in transforming tomorrow As a Project Manager - you will be focused on the management of projects and programs for CH2M’s Federal clients. These projects and programs are aligned to the strategic markets and underlying business objectives of the firm.
The incumbent is responsible for delivery of multiple small to large projects. Technical, financial, strategic, team and client/external stakeholder levels of complexity are typically above average. This role has a demonstrated understanding and application of the knowledge and competencies required of a project manager; mastery of individual competencies evident in selected areas; a demonstrated understanding and application of the business development/project delivery process; and is familiar with most of the technologies and delivery methods underpinning the project solution to be delivered.
This position is capable of managing a project outside of business group area of expertise, and understands how projects impact the business group and firm’s performance. The incumbent provides motivation and direction to the project team, typically through multiple task and/or functional managers. Decisions have a significant impact on the resource requirements, scope/schedule/sequence of project activities, client and/or team satisfaction, risk profile, quality, health/safety /environment, and financial performance of one or more projects, with commensurate impact observed at the business group level.
You’ll work directly under the program manager for the account who will assign the projects, and be responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the project. Works with business group project delivery leadership who provide oversight and mentoring.
Supports the development of less experienced project managers through active coaching and mentoring.
Specific duties include: • Thorough knowledge and design experience with infrastructure, land development, and repair and alteration projects including design knowledge of civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection, plumbing, fire alarm, security; inspections, facility condition assessments, and space utilization surveys. • Ability to review design drawings, team calibration, preparing data collection devices, assessment of facility exterior, interior, and roof, as well as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems (MEP) and providing scope and rough order of magnitude costs for needed repairs and condition index for each assessed facility. May also perform energy audits to identify energy conservation measures, and complete High Performance Building checklists. • Leads and manages multidisciplinary project teams through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout consistent with established project delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements. • Completes the scope of work to the satisfaction of the client, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M’s health, safety, environmental, quality, financial, risk management business and policy expectations are met. • Leads or plays a significant role in the business development activities leading to the award of the contracts/task orders. This typically includes client relationship development, project-specific positioning activities, proposal preparation, oral presentations, and contract negotiation consistent with established business development processes.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. The minimum qualifications for this position are: + 15-20 years of Project Management experience, preferably with in repair and alteration type project for government/industrial facilitates.
Demonstrated capability to manage multi-small to large projects (10-20 projects) at one time.
US Citizenship required The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience: + PE Professional Engineer + Experience using BUILDER RED (BRED) + Graduate Degree + Current resident of Northern New Jersey or New York five Boroughs, U.S.
Expert in Repair and Alteration Government Facilities At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow.
Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects Relocation assistance is not available for this position USA citizenship required for this role CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Part- Time Alterations Associate, Ralph Lauren -Greenwich - 5062634
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. Purpose and Scope: To ensure that all aspects of tailoring is consistent with Company standards, upholding a high level of service.
Responsibilities: · Responsible for accurate alterations on garments· Perform alterations according to the clients needs and following Company quality standards. · Partner with Sales Associates in servicing clients with complete alterations using the direction of the fitting, pins, etc.· Perform special requests for customers· Must be productive following the PRL system· Understand any type/markings of alterations fitted to the customer· Ensure markings are clear and concise for other tailors to execute Job Requirements: · Minimum 5 years of related alterations and preferably in a high end retail environment.· Ability to work well under pressure.· Must be detailed, precise and organized.· Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Use this job description
Part Time Mail Room Clerk
At Enlightened we are seeking two Part Time Mail Room operators with experience on OPEX machines. For this position it is essential to have your own form of reliable transportation.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday: 5am – completion
Sunday: 530am – completion
Essential Job Duties:
- Opening and scanning mail using mail extraction machines (OPEX)
- Preparing, scanning and indexing of paper documents suitable for imaging.
- Maintain high level of accuracy.
- Individual must have the ability to meet production standards, deadlines and goals in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- May operate alphanumeric keyboard for data entry.
- Verifies work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Creates and maintains files.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
- Performs clerical tasks in the Mail/Scan function.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
- All other duties as assigned.
- May provide office support as necessary.
- Schedule is a guide only, must be flexible and able to work overtime and other hours as needed by unit.
- Must have lockbox or similar high volume mail/payment processing experience.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality, informational accuracy, and production.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines and time frames.
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent
This position is ERP eligible. Use this job description
Material Control Clerk
To apply for a position at our Company, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary history/expectations (plain text, Microsoft Word, or PDF only) with the job title in the subject line. You will receive notification via email to confirm receipt of your application. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position has been filled.
The ideal candidate will have at least one-year experience and a high school diploma. This position requires the individual to load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility.
Must be able to use hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, and other handling equipment to move materials to and from aircraft, trucks or trains within the storage facility. Candidate must also have knowledge of commonly-used practices and procedures within the field or related area. Will be working under immediate supervision and will report to a supervisor or manager.
Candidate must be able to lift about 30 pounds or less, will have a moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological and physical risks are anticipated.
If both your background and skill set match the available position, you may be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The phone interview is informational and a way for us to learn more about your background, as well as for you to learn more about our Company and the particular position.
Phone interviews last approximately 20 to 30 minutes. Following the phone interview, a determination will be made about advancement to an in-person interview. Finalists are required to take a writing test.
Use this job description
QA Document Clerk
QA Document Clerk
JOB FUNCTION: Responsible for creating, updating, and logging all documentation relating to quality control processes and processes specification information. Maintains and ensures adherence to quality procedures and standards. Keeps management informed on issues found during entering of information.
- Sort and file production sheets returned to QA
- Compile and enter night and day shifts production sheets
- Compile and enter night and day shifts QA documentation
- Compile and enter sanitation pre-operational documentation
- Create and/or update Quality documents, forms, procedures, instructions as needed
- Update production process sheets as needed for production use
- Update approach sheets for production use
- Change process sheets as needed per L-104 changes
- Support continuous improvement projects
- Abide by all safety regulations
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Follow all GMP’s
- Confers with QA Manager to determine status of assigned areas/procedures for each QA technician
- Maintains and keeps current quality data, including trending
- Adhere to the Plant’s HACCP plans
- Maintain COA process
- Performs other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year working experience in production functions of a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Troubleshoot issues with little supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Excel, Word, MS Office. Strong data entry skills
- Detailed and meticulous with good organizational skills.
- Must be articulate, tactful and professional at all times
- Superb interpersonal and discretionary skills.
- Cross train with others in your department to back up in case of absences.
ALTERATIONS PERSON NEEDED FULL/ PART TIME.
2614 WOLFLIN AVE,
Category: Manufacturing , Keywords: Tailor
File Clerk Permanent Position
please be prepared to do a one-way video interview if your resume is selected.
Information about video interview can be found here:
The right candidate will also be well organized, punctual. As a legal file clerk, you will file and catalog legal documents; prepare, maintain, and track all on-site and off-site records; prepare documents for off-site storage and confidential disposal; subpoena records; answer phones and route calls; and assist with general office clerical tasks.
A high school diploma or its equivalent is necessary. Most training occurs on the job.
Working as a file clerk requires strong organization and communication skills. Attention to detail is also important. File clerks may be required to perform occasional heavy lifting of file boxes and documents.
As a file clerk, you will gain an inside look at how a law firm records department operates. You will also have the opportunity to meet and interact with many levels of law firm personnel.
Pay Rate $10.00 Hourly
37 1/2 Hours Weekly Permanent Position Use this job description
Production Employee - Mending And Alterations
Production Employee – Mending and Alterations
In Mending and Alterations you will be responsible for receiving all mending work orders and products requiring mending from Route Sales and finishing area. Repairing defects in garments as needed using the correct mending procedure, in a timely manner, and in accordance with the shipping schedule. All mended products must conform to the required comfort, appearance, and durability standards.
- Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor's direction
Maintain a clean work area
Complete paperwork and record keeping in a timely manner
Observe safety rules and PPE requirements specific to the task
Ability to work to measurable standards of performance specific to job area
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine "Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies" organization that delivers on your career with:
Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet
Use this job description